Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

Love love love love! Especially the spellings. And the cuteness of your sick!Sam.

And this:

His sneeze is soft, and Dean smiles at how different it is from Sam’s normal sneeze, when he’s awake.

And also, how great is your signature pic thingy?!!! Definitely the sexiest scene in the whole show ever -- they were such a hot couple. And the photoshop-ness is ... :lol:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleepy Sneezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you now, I LOVE SLEEPY SNEEZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!! :laugh::heart::dead::lol:

I love, love, LOVE this! Sam is so cute, grabbing onto Dean when he's asleep, but my favorite part is how his sneezes are different when he's asleep than when he's awake. :( Your spellings kill me every time. Part of the reason I have embraced Wincest...

Um. Well. I mean. If y'all really want to read them. It's mostly A LOT of Sam. I'll just sneak it into this thread and you won’t even know the difference, probably, because I'm just probably embarrassed over nothing, right? Right. Okay.

*squeals at the thought of more Sam stuff* Post away!

AWWWWW! :bleh::heart: :heart:

Cute lovable adorable sick!Sammy! :cry:

This is a little piece of heaven! Sleepy!Sam snuggling closer to Dean, grabbing his shirt, and Dean stroking his red nostrils and kissing his head and pulling the covers over him, and Sam being so messy and unfocused and feverish! :heart:

Also, something more freaking adorable than sleepy sneezes? That's sleepy nose-rubbing! AWWW! :(

I could say so much more (probably not very coherently :yes: ), but I just wanted to let you know that you/this makes me very happy. :laugh:

Love love love love! Especially the spellings. And the cuteness of your sick!Sam.

And this:

His sneeze is soft, and Dean smiles at how different it is from Sam’s normal sneeze, when he’s awake.

Thank you so much!

And also, how great is your signature pic thingy?!!! Definitely the sexiest scene in the whole show ever -- they were such a hot couple. And the photoshop-ness is ... :drool:

IS THAT NOT THE HOTTEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN??? mads3rv3r made it for me and my life is complete now.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sleepy Sneezes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling you now, I LOVE SLEEPY SNEEZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Thank you!! Sleepy sneezes are so good! I'm glad you like them too:)

I love, love, LOVE this! Sam is so cute, grabbing onto Dean when he's asleep, but my favorite part is how his sneezes are different when he's asleep than when he's awake. :D Your spellings kill me every time. Part of the reason I have embraced Wincest...
Um. Well. I mean. If y'all really want to read them. It's mostly A LOT of Sam. I'll just sneak it into this thread and you won’t even know the difference, probably, because I'm just probably embarrassed over nothing, right? Right. Okay.

*squeals at the thought of more Sam stuff* Post away!

Aww, thank you so much!!!! :blushing:

AWWWWW! :heart:

Cute lovable adorable sick!Sammy! :cryhappy:

This is a little piece of heaven! Sleepy!Sam snuggling closer to Dean, grabbing his shirt, and Dean stroking his red nostrils and kissing his head and pulling the covers over him, and Sam being so messy and unfocused and feverish! :heart:

Also, something more freaking adorable than sleepy sneezes? That's sleepy nose-rubbing! AWWW!

You are tooooo kind;) I'm really happy you liked this! Thanks :heart:

ROWR! This is so awesome. Sleepy, snezzy needy Sam! And the sneezing in his sleep... and the build-ups... and the cuddling...GAAAAHHHH! :drool:

Thank you!! Glad you enjoyed:)

I could say so much more (probably not very coherently :laugh: ), but I just wanted to let you know that you/this makes me very happy. :heart:

Hee, thank you so much!!!

UJYFGLYTFVKTYGCDFHXCGLFYTKFCDRD :boom::stretcher:

Oh man. Another one down.

:laugh: Thank youuu!!!!!!!

Aww, that was SO completely precious! :wub::drool:

Thank you very much;)

Okay amigas. I don’t really have regular internet right now and it’s SO FREAKING FRUSTRATING. And I didn't actually plan on getting online so I don't have stuff ready to post right at the moment. But sooon. And if you don't hear from me for awhile, that's why. Take care everyone and thanks for being awesome!!

I’m back!! I feel pretty sneaky coming in the forum in a lobby-full of people. And maybe a little paranoid:) But I come with two stories and some pictures (which don't have sneezing but sick-cuddly-ness)!! Hope y’all enjoy ^_^

::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

Story #1: Dean

Art

The sun is just rising when they stumble in from a hunt, bruised and exhausted and in Dean’s case, sick.

HTTChsh! Huh-ETCHCH-uhh! Fuck.”

“Mmm. Bless you.”

Sam’s arms encircle his waist from behind as a tremor runs through his body. He leans back, suppressing a cough, and shivers again.

“You’re shivering,” Sam announces, and spins Dean around so they’re face to face. Sam’s eyes are wide, his forehead wrinkling in concern. He brushes his palm over Dean’s forehead and frowns, then maneuvers Dean to the bed.

“I knew you should have stayed in tonight.”He starts to take Dean’s jacket off until Dean realizes and gently pushes his hand away.

“Bones aren’t gonna salt and burn themselves, Sammy.” He pulls his jacket tighter, then cups his hands over his nose and mouth and leans forward.

Hehh-HPTSHCH! KSHSH-uhh! Hihh…” He pauses, eyes watering, on the verge of another sneeze.

Sam takes the opportunity to get Dean out of his jacket and boots.

He orders Dean to take off his pants before going into the bathroom for a glass of water and some Tylenol. When he comes back out, Dean is stepping out of his jeans and scrubbing at his nose with the back of his hand. He quickly swallows the pills while Sam changes out of his own clothes.

“It’s freezing in here. Huh-HUTCHSHSH!”

Sam pushes the covers back and climbs into bed, gestures for Dean to follow.

“C’mere. I’ll keep you warm.”

“You’re such a freakin’ giant,” Dean murmurs, eyes already closing as Sam pulls him close, both arms wrapped around Dean’s chest.

Story #2: Sam

Art

Sam comes out of the shower dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt. He yawns widely and shoots Dean a glance. Dean’s sprawled on the bed, bottom lip between his teeth, wearing nothing but his boxers. He’s concentrating on whatever mindless show happens to be on TV, but he looks over when Sam coughs lightly into a fist.

“Hey. Did the shower help?”

Sam shrugs his shoulders and sniffles. Dean sees a tremor run through his body and pulls back the covers.

“You cold?”

“I’b okay,” Sam croaks, his voice hoarse and congested. He slips under the covers with another cough. Dean pulls him close and he rests his head on Dean’s chest. He’s nearly asleep within minutes, so Dean turns the TV volume down. He smiles when Sam snuffles lightly against his chest, and reaches down to brush the hair from Sam’s forehead. Sam murmurs something, half-awake, mouth pressed against bare skin, and Dean can feel the rumble in his torso.

He looks down when Sam inhales sharply, his arms tightening around Sam’s waist instinctively. Sam’s broad chest expands against Dean’s stomach with two more uneven breaths, and his eyes open briefly just before fluttering closed again.

“Heh-UHHhtchsh-CHUH!”

Dean gasps when warm moisture erupts against his skin, and Sam pushes away, his face flushing in embarrassment.

“Dabbit,” he groans huskily. “Sorry.” He continues to move away, sniffling agitatedly, but Dean’s hold is strong.

“It’s okay, Sam,” he laughs softly as he reaches toward the nightstand for the box of tissues. Sam settles back against Dean after a second, and he blows his nose without lifting his head.

Dean leans down and kisses Sam’s temple, his breath warm against Sam’s face.

“Go to sleep,” he whispers, and Sam nods sleepily against his side before drifting off.

SO MUCH LOVE.

I especially love giant!Sammy wrapping his arms around Dean, aw. Only JP/Sam could make a six foot tall guy look teeny.

Awww so lovely! Both stories and arts. :)

Welcome back, I'm sooo happy you're posting new stuff! :nohappy:

Thank you!! I'm so happy that you're reading these!! Seriously, it means a lot to me:) I'm glad I can share!!

SO MUCH LOVE.

I especially love giant!Sammy wrapping his arms around Dean, aw. Only JP/Sam could make a six foot tall guy look teeny.

Right?! They're both so tall but Jared is just like EXTRA giant!! Thanks for reading! :heart:

How great is it that I have internet right now? SO GREAT. Have some sneezy!Sam:)

They’re sitting in their motel room doing research when Sam sneezes-- a soft inhale of breath that Dean mistakes for a sigh and then a muffled, tense exhale-- and Dean doesn’t think much of it until it happens again, minutes later.

“Huh-htchshshh!” The second time it’s a little less contained and leaves Sam sniffling afterwards, and Dean looks up at the sound. Sam’s still staring intently at his computer screen, one long finger running absently back and forth under pink nostrils. Dean ducks his head back down after a moment and tries to find his place in the article, but he’s getting bored fast. Research is supposed to be Sam’s thing, not his.

He’s rereading the same paragraph that he’s been on for half an hour over again when Sam sneezes a third time.

HPTCHshuh! Damnit.”

“Bless you,” Dean offers, looking up once again from the papers spread before him on the table as Sam sniffles and mutters curses under his breath. He watches as Sam hastily wipes his nose on his sleeve and then rubs his eyes with the heel of his hand. He looks exhausted, and, Dean suddenly realizes, sick.

“Let’s take a break.” Dean picks up a pen and scans the paper-- he knows there’s something important he read somewhere and Sam will want him to underline it or something-- and looks up when he doesn’t receive an answer.

“Sam?”

Sam’s looking just past Dean, over his shoulder at the wall behind him like he’s concentrating on the pattern of the wallpaper. It’s as if he doesn’t even hear Dean talking. Dean sighs and watches as Sam’s nose wiggles back and forth, his nostrils flaring in and out as his breath hitches erratically. His eyelashes flutter and the muscles in his face tense and then relax in the next second, and he huffs a frustrated sigh.

“Sammy?” Dean repeats while Sam scrubs his nose roughly. “You okay?”

Again, Sam doesn’t answer, and Dean watches as his chest heaves and his face scrunches in irritation. Something in Dean’s stomach flutters at the completely vulnerable look on Sam’s face. After what seems like several agonizing minutes, Sam’s still struggling with the sneeze that he either can’t or won’t give in to.

“Sam.”

Sam doesn’t respond, so Dean reaches out and pokes him lightly in the side. Sam gasps, his gaze coming into focus.

“Damnit. What?” He snaps, pinching the bridge of his nose roughly. He inhales shakily, then stands. “Lost it,” he mutters. With a quick glare in Dean’s direction, he disappears into the bathroom. Dean sighs and pushes back from the table. If the sneezing wasn’t an indication that Sam is getting sick, the irritated mood is.

Dean’s waiting in the bed when Sam reappears. Sam climbs into the bed, and Dean is amazed at how much space he manages to keep between them- Sam’s not exactly small. Before Dean can turn off the lamp above the nightstand, he hears a soft sound, a muffled hitching of breath followed by a sniffle. Seconds later, it happens again, only this time a noise of frustration accompanies the wet, irritated sniffle.

“Sam?”

All he gets is another round of sniffling.

“Do you want me to help?” Dean asks softly, curling up behind Sam. At first he thinks Sam is going to continue to ignore him, but after a moment he rolls over to face Dean. The tip of his nose is red and his eyes are watery, and Dean notices for the first time that night a faint flush on Sam’s face.

“Feel like shit,” Sam finally mumbles, and Dean nods, taking Sam’s face in his hand. He strokes his thumb down his cheek, and Sam’s breath hitches, his nose twitching. Dean leans in close, presses a slow, gentle kiss to the very tip of Sam’s nose, and it seems to do the trick.

Huhh…HTCHeshsh! Heh-ktchsh-CHUH! HESHSH-eh!” Sam tucks his face into Dean’s shoulder, his entire body shaking with the sneezes.

“Better?” Dean asks, reaching across Sam for the box of tissues. Sam nods sleepily and takes a handful. He blows his nose half-heartedly, then tosses the tissues on the nightstand before settling against Dean’s chest.

Gnargh. The. Dean. And. Gnarghhghgh.

I especially love Sam using the pre-sneeze distraction moment to make off with Dean's clothes, and scooping him in against his furnace-like self for some shiver-stopping snuggles. And of course the concerned forehead feel. Because. Gnarghgh.

I can't believe I didn't notice you'd updated!!!!!!!!! :cryhappy:

I was missing Sammy Sneezes!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE his sneezes with Dean in bed, and I look forward to more!!!!!!!!!!!! :bleh::twisted::twisted::bleh:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :frust::):lol:

“You’re such a freakin’ giant,” Dean murmurs, eyes already closing as Sam pulls him close, both arms wrapped around Dean’s chest.

:P

Not only an awesome writer but an artist, too? Mymy, you are really amazing! The stories are great and the pic even more! :D

They’re sitting in their motel room doing research when Sam sneezes-- a soft inhale of breath that Dean mistakes for a sigh and then a muffled, tense exhale-- and Dean doesn’t think much of it until it happens again, minutes later.

Just imaging it... for some reason I find it extremly hot :rolleyes:

“Feel like shit,” Sam finally mumbles, and Dean nods, taking Sam’s face in his hand. He strokes his thumb down his cheek, and Sam’s breath hitches, his nose twitching. Dean leans in close, presses a slow, gentle kiss to the very tip of Sam’s nose, and it seems to do the trick.

Huhh…HTCHeshsh! Heh-ktchsh-CHUH! HESHSH-eh!” Sam tucks his face into Dean’s shoulder, his entire body shaking with the sneezes.

“Better?” Dean asks, reaching across Sam for the box of tissues. Sam nods sleepily and takes a handful. He blows his nose half-heartedly, then tosses the tissues on the nightstand before settling against Dean’s chest.

:D:P SO INCREDIBLY H.O.T.!!!!!!!

Ooookay, are you ready for epic commenting? I have, like headings and stuff. Because I'm that cool. Also if I've already commented on some of these and I'm commenting again, uh I guess sorry. It's been a long time.

Cuddles

I don't remember whether I've said before that I don't usually like when both boys are sick, but you write them so warm and sleepy and mutually caring that I love it anyway. And all the fingers through Sam's hair and surprise sneezing and apologising and cuddling, awwwwww.

Sleep

I love Dean trying everything he knows to rope Sam into entertaining him and Sam just putting his foot down and telling Dean to sleep and being all concerned, and then them fighting but not really, and then the suuuper cute ending where he's all sleepy and clingy and, and cuuuute.

Uhh, untitled Sam thing on page 5

I love that Dean gets Sam to roll over with the promise of Kleenex, and Dean kissing Sam's dimple, and 'surprise attack', hee, and Dean and Sam both being kind of embarrassed and smiley about the nose-blowing, and the whole thing about Sam sneezing in doubles when and the surprise sneezes versus drawn out sneezes and knowing more are coming, GAHHH, and all the hot hot sneezing and breath hitching and gahhhh.

Untitled Dean thing on page 5

The cat and the purple hair, heeeehehe, and Sam giving him 'the good shit', and the cat again, and the unicorns, and the sleepy clinging to Sam and sneezing, mphghh.

Traffic Jam

Oh my gosh it is so ridiculously hot that Sam's trapped in the car with sneezy Dean and Dean all trying so hard not to sneeze but totally failing and apologising (whyyy is that so hot?) and Sam getting so desperate he wants to run the car off the road, gahhh, LOVE.

Steamy

Whimpery sneezy Deeeean! And the image of him all curled up in the bathroom with his blanket and tissues, sooo cute, and the ending, oh Dean.

Nurse Sammy

Again with the dimples! Love all the dimple-mentions. I love how playful they are with each other, and Dean being all sneaky and teasing when he sneezes, and Sam stopping them (gahh) and Dean insisting that he keeps the nurse outfit on in bed, heeee.

Version One: Jensen

I love Jared being 'entirely too cheerful', that's so easy to imagine. And Jensen saying he thinks he's getting sick makes me nghghgh, and I love Jared offering to talk extra, and GAHHH all those moments where he has to duck away to sneeze are so ridiculously hot, like really really GHGHGHG, and then Jared having tissues is LOVVEE, and 'thank y'all guys' (oh Jared, only you could make that sexy), and someone watching the video and thinking his voice sounded hot, hehe, YES, ME.

Version Two: Jared (and sequel)

I love the desperation of sneezekink!Jensen here, and how you managed to sneak a sneeze into the interview, and how Jensen is kind of apologetic but Jared is totally cool with it. And then Jared saving it for marriage, heee, and then all the nose-teasing GAHHH, and I feel like I'm using that noise a lot but really it's your fault for making me make that noise, so, so there.

Warehouse

GAHHH. All the hot hot sneezing and trying to concentrate and both of them being turned on and sweaty Sam, and Dean thinking it feels good, and the no touching rule, and Dean talking all through his sneeze AGHGH, and then the ending which is so awesome, and I hope that there are many more places on their list so that there can be more hot fic from you.

The fic on page 7 with the Soupernatural A/N.

Awww, grumpy Dean and Sam not even letting it get to him and being awesome and caring and knowing Dean's sick before Dean knows and Dean all cold and Sam wrapping his giant self around Dean to keep him warm.

The happy Friday fic on page 7

Awww, I love it when they try not to wake each other and fail anyway. And Dean's itchy nose and leaving the Kleenex box behind are toooo cute. Also sleepy Sam!

Tied Up

AGHGHGHGGH. Really. That's all you're getting out of me for this one.

Sam fic on page 8

HOW do you make sneezy Sam so hot? I love his super slow build up-y sneezes and how he tries to talk through them, and how Dean teases him and looks after him and sends him back to bed.

Curtainy fic on page 9

This line: “I went to the store and bought Kleenex,” Sam says like it confirms everything. makes me giggle and totally makes this fic for me. I love how cute and domestic they are, and how Dean is all 'I'm not sick', and Sam is just like, 'uh-huh, sure'.

Uhh, scrambled egg fic on page 10

Sam saying he made scrambled eggs when he totally didn't! Hehe, Sam. I love Dean being all sleepy and just wanting to go back to bed, and then wanting Sam to come into bed with him, and Sam trying not to hurry, and then 'Dean's laughter is soft and warm and vibrates throughout his entire body' is looovely.

Thursday fic on page 10

Hehe, Dean grumbling about Sam getting him sick and saying he's dying, and Sam being all, well it's your fault anyway. And Dean's lips tracing a warm pattern on Sam's neck, gahhhhh.

Okay and nowww, it is sleeptime, so more soon!

Gnargh. The. Dean. And. Gnarghhghgh.

I especially love Sam using the pre-sneeze distraction moment to make off with Dean's clothes, and scooping him in against his furnace-like self for some shiver-stopping snuggles. And of course the concerned forehead feel. Because. Gnarghgh.

I'm really glad you liked it!! Thank youuu!!

I can't believe I didn't notice you'd updated!!!!!!!!! :cryhappy:

I was missing Sammy Sneezes!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE his sneezes with Dean in bed, and I look forward to more!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted::bleh:

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!! :P:P:P

Thanks for reading!! :)

:drool:

Not only an awesome writer but an artist, too? Mymy, you are really amazing! The stories are great and the pic even more! :heart:

Haha, I'm really glad that you liked the pictures too:) They are so silly. Thanks so much for reading!!

Just imaging it... for some reason I find it extremly hot :blushing:

:boom::dead: SO INCREDIBLY H.O.T.!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! I'm so happy you liked it!!

Ooookay, are you ready for epic commenting? I have, like headings and stuff. Because I'm that cool. Also if I've already commented on some of these and I'm commenting again, uh I guess sorry. It's been a long time.

HOLY FORK WOMAN!!

I don't even know what to say:) THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.

A/N: I read a prompt a while ago at the wonderful MEMEEE ( :drool: ) on mads3rv3r’s LJ that had to do with Dean having a sunburned nose, and then also read a thread on the forum on the topic (of sunburned noses), and was happy to discover that other people might enjoy a sneezy-sunburned-nose!SPN-character:) Buuut I did Jensen instead of Dean, and now seemed like a good time to post it.

When Jared walks into the room, box of Kleenex in hand, Jensen is sitting on the bed with back against the headboard, reading. He looks up, his eyes crinkling as he smiles, and Jared stops short.

“Ouch. You look redder than you did yesterday. How’re you feeling?”

Jensen sniffles carefully and brings a hand to his face.

“It’s probably looks worse thad it is,” he answers. Jared settles next to him on the bed and places the Kleenex between them. Jensen is slowly running a finger under his tender nose with a grimace.

“It hurts, though, and I cand’t stop sdeezing.”

Jared gently takes Jensen’s face in his hands and ghosts his thumb over pink cheeks.

“Well, I got something that will help with the sunburn, at least. I’ll be right back.”

Jensen sighs, settles back against the headboard, and Jared disappears into the bathroom. He reappears holding up a bottle of lotion, and settles back onto the bed before he squeezes some of the aloe onto his fingertips. Jensen tenses next to him, and Jared hears a faint hitch in his breathing.

Huhh…ugh. I hate this.”

“I know,” Jared sooths, and he takes Jensen’s face in his hands again. “I’ll be gentle, I promise.”

Jensen smiles, sniffling.

“I dow, I trust you.”

Jared dabs the gel onto the tip of Jensen’s nose, quickly spreading it over the burned skin. When he’s done, Jensen lets out a breath and twists away, sneezing to the side.

“Heh-HPTSHSH-ehh!” Jensen groans miserably and reaches for a Kleenex. “Sorry, I albost sdeezed od you.”

“I wouldn’t have minded,” Jared grins. Jensen laughs softly and holds the Kleenex up to his nose, not quite coming in contact with skin. His eyelashes flutter and his breath hitches erratically.

“HUH-hetchsh! Ow.” He sniffs hard and very lightly presses the Kleenex under his nose. He needs to blow his nose, but he thinks about how painful it was last time he did and decides against it.

HeshshSHUH!” His nose feels like it’s on fire. He sniffles, irritated, and Jared catches his eye.

“Jen, blow.”

“Fide,” Jensen sighs, and Jared grabs another Kleenex and takes the used one from Jensen’s hands. The Kleenex against his skin is painful, but when he’s done he can breathe better.

Jared pulls him against his chest, and he closes his eyes, pain momentarily forgotten.

“Please don’t let me forget sunscreen next time, okay?”

“Heh-HPTSHSH-ehh!” Jensen groans miserably and reaches for a Kleenex. “Sorry, I albost sdeezed od you.”

“I wouldn’t have minded,” Jared grins. Jensen laughs softly and holds the Kleenex up to his nose, not quite coming in contact with skin. His eyelashes flutter and his breath hitches erratically.

ROWR! This is so bgduweguivladaofiezfoa HOT!!

:inlove: I an so image this! Poor Jensen

I owe you comments for all the rest, and they are really awesomely excitingly tinglingly excellent. But. What I really want to talk about is your art for the Sam and Dean small fics a few pages back. I LOVE the sick!Sammy one. And not just because Jared is my fav. But because of the wonderfully secretive and indulgent smile on Dean's face as he cuddles Sammy. I imagine it's the smile that he reserves for his brother when nobody's looking because if he ever expressed all of his love like that for his brother in words, Dean would probably need a sex change, or so he thinks. That... and those two fics were my favourite of this last end-of-Dec-early-Jan run.

ROWR! This is so bgduweguivladaofiezfoa HOT!!

:omg: I an so image this! Poor Jensen

Thank you!!! :omg:

Awww, that was so sweet, and I love the thought of rubbing aloe into a sneezy boys nose :D:laugh::laugh::omg:

:omg: I'm glad you though so! Thanks:)

I owe you comments for all the rest, and they are really awesomely excitingly tinglingly excellent. But. What I really want to talk about is your art for the Sam and Dean small fics a few pages back. I LOVE the sick!Sammy one. And not just because Jared is my fav. But because of the wonderfully secretive and indulgent smile on Dean's face as he cuddles Sammy. I imagine it's the smile that he reserves for his brother when nobody's looking because if he ever expressed all of his love like that for his brother in words, Dean would probably need a sex change, or so he thinks. That... and those two fics were my favourite of this last end-of-Dec-early-Jan run.

Awww, thank you so much! That really means a lot to me :omg:

A/N: I wrote this for yet another prompt at the wonderful meme on LJ:)

They spend their last night before the break on Jared’s couch watching a movie.

Jared is exhausted- they’ve had a hard week of filming, trying to squeeze in as much as they can before the break- and Jensen can tell he’s struggling to keep his eyes open as they sit on the couch in front of the TV. He usually ends up falling asleep against Jensen anyway, so Jensen tugs him down until Jared’s head is in his lap and pulls the blanket from the back of the couch over them.

“Thank god this week is finally over, huh?” He asks, one hand idly moving through Jared’s long hair. Jared sleepily murmurs something into his thigh.

Jensen thinks about how much he’ll miss Jared over the break, even if they’ll only be apart for a little over a week. He’s sliding his hand down from Jared’s hair to his back when Jared lifts his head abruptly with an audible intake of air. Jensen looks down just as Jared sneezes against the soft fabric of his sweatpants.

Hh-ptTCHsh!” He pushes himself up and sniffles, a look of surprise on his face.

“Whoa,” Jensen laughs softly, grabbing a Kleenex from the box sitting on the coffee table. “Bless you.”

Jared grabs the Kleenex and cups it over his nose just in time for another sneeze, this one louder.

“Huh-KTCHCH-SHUH!” He groans softly afterward, eyes closed.

“You okay?”

Jared nods as he sniffles into the Kleenex.

“Sorry. Just allergies.” He sniffles again, then grabs a fresh Kleenex and blows his nose into it. Jensen turns off the TV when Jared follows up with a wide yawn.

“It’s getting late,” he says, tugging Jared toward him again. “I should get going.”

Jared nods against his chest and rubs his nose with his index finger.

“When’s your flight tomorrow?”

“Too early.”

They sit on the couch for a moment longer before Jensen forces himself to go look throughout the house to make sure he hasn’t left any important belongings that he’ll miss the next week anywhere. When he comes back into the living room, Jared has stretched back out on the couch and turned the TV back on.

Jensen leans down and presses his lips to Jared’s.

“See you later.”

“Love you,” Jared mumbles around a yawn.

“Love you too.”

Jensen walks up the familiar driveway with a grin on his face. He’s never been able to pull off many surprises in his life, and he’s a little pleased with himself that Jared has no idea he came home early.

He quietly slips through the front door- Jared will probably be awake, he usually is by this time- but Jensen doesn’t want to make a lot of noise in case he isn’t.

The living room is dark, and when he flips on the light he gasps at the sight in front of him.

“What the hell?”

Jared’s asleep on the couch, surrounded by crumpled Kleenex and dirty dishes, and he’s underneath every blanket in the entire house. He flinches awake at Jensen’s exclamation and immediately falls into a fit of coughing. Jensen can only stand in the doorway and gape at Jared’s disheveled, sickly appearance. When Jared stops coughing, he plucks a used Kleenex from the surrounding mess and sneezes twice into it, wincing.

Hetchsh-uh! Huh-HPTSHSH!” He locates the Kleenex box and gurglingly blows his nose into an unused tissue before speaking.

“Jensen…w-what day is it?” Jared asks hoarsely, clearly confused, and Jensen has the feeling that he actually doesn’t know what day it is.

“Jared, have you even moved from the couch?”

Jared quickly stands, seems to sway slightly on his feet for a second, and he wraps his arms around himself with a shiver.

“Why are you home early?”

Jensen frowns, still trying to make sense of the sight in front of him.

“Why didn’t you call me? Jared, you look terrible.”

Jared doesn’t really answer. He coughs into his fist, and Jensen sees him shiver again. He sighs and closes the distance between them, pulling Jared into his arms. Jared sags against him, like it’s all he can do just to stay standing.

“’M sorry,” he says into Jensen’s shoulder before he sneezes wetly. “Heh-ISHSHshh!” He snuffles against Jensen’s shirt and mumbles another apology. Jensen holds him there like that for a few seconds, rubbing up and down Jared’s back.

“Have you been sick since I left?”

Jared sniffles, then nods, and Jensen sighs.

“C’mon. Let’s get you to bed.”

Jared trudges toward the bedroom and Jensen gathers up several blankets and the box of Kleenex before following him.

Jared’s bed is still made, which means he probably hasn’t moved from the couch in the past four days. Jared slumps down without pulling back the covers, so Jensen maneuvers him around until he’s underneath the sheets. He brushes his hand across Jared’s sweaty forehead and shakes his head.

“Man, you’re burning up.”

Jared gently pushes his hand away with a quiet sniffle.

“You don’t have to do this, Jen. Don’t want you to get sick too.”

“Jared, you really should have called me,” Jensen tells him as he tucks another blanket around a shivering Jared. “I wouldn’t have left if I knew you were sick.”

“Just a cold,” Jared mumbles before turning his head away to couch. Jensen makes a trip to the bathroom and returns with a couple of bottles of medicine. He makes Jared take some NyQuil and Tylenol , then brushes the hair back from Jared’s forehead.

“If your fever gets any higher…” Jensen trails off when Jared shakes his head frantically.

“No doct- hetchCHUH! No doctor, Jensen.”

Jensen sighs and pulls the Kleenex box closer when Jared sneezes again. He’s about to leave so Jared can get some sleep, but Jared moans softly when he turns out the lights and Jensen hesitates.

“Jared?”

Jared doesn’t answer, but he looks at Jensen with pleading eyes and the next thing Jensen knows he’s crawling into the bed. Jensen is hot underneath all the layers, but Jared has finally stopped shivering so he doesn’t mind too much. He wraps his arms around Jared, who lays his head against Jensen’s chest with a contented sigh.

Jared’s almost asleep when his breath hitches, and he delivers a sneeze against Jensen’s shirt.

KTSHSH-uh!” He exhales shakily and groans. “Sorry.”

Jensen only holds Jared tighter to him.

“I don’t mind.”

He feels Jared shift slightly, then relax, and soon his congested breathing evens out as he falls asleep.

Archived