Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sniffles & Sneezes (aka the Sam/Dean thread)

27jj

:woot2:

I love the snuggling on the couch and Jared being all sleepy (and sneezy YAY!)! And I'm so picturing him now: sleepy and sneezy and confused and disheveled and leaning on Jensen and ... :rolleyes:

:bleh:

:omg::blushing: *too much awesomeness - overload!* :heart:

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

O.O

You are an angel. Castiel's got nothing on you, purdy ladyyy :)

Just makes me wish even more that we had something like this on the show... :[

:heart:

I love the snuggling on the couch and Jared being all sleepy (and sneezy YAY!)! And I'm so picturing him now: sleepy and sneezy and confused and disheveled and leaning on Jensen and ... B)

:boom:

:boom::dead: *too much awesomeness - overload!* :laugh:

Aww, thank you!! Your comment is awesomeness overload! :laugh:

O.O

You are an angel. Castiel's got nothing on you, purdy ladyyy O:)

Just makes me wish even more that we had something like this on the show... :[

Hee, you are silly:) THANK YOU :heart:

awww... this is soo adorable!!! poor sniffly jared...i wanna huggle him forever and ever!!!

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it:)

• 2 weeks later...

You are all lovely. Happy Saturday.

“I’b dot sigck.”

Sam sinks onto the bed, props himself up on one elbow. He can’t keep the smile off of his face, and Dean narrows his eyes before burying his face into his pillow with a tremendous sneeze.

HetshCHOO!”

“Not sick, huh?”

Dean’s breath hitches like he might sneeze again, and Sam leans forward to press his lips to the side of Dean’s irritated nose. Dean squirms and pulls away.

“If you thingk you cad clibe idto by bed ad take advadtage of be-”

Sam places a hand over Dean’s forehead and cuts him off.

“You’re hot.”

Dean snorts and tips his head down, rubs his nose against Sam’s collarbone. He circles Sam’s bellybutton with the tip of his finger, lets Sam pull him closer. Dean’s hand moves up Sam’s side, just under his armpit, and Sam jerks away with a growl of protest.

“Hey!”

Dean laughs against Sam’s chest without lifting his head.

“Always so tigcklish, Sabby.” He pushes himself up, suspends himself over Sam with one hand on either side of Sam’s shoulders. Sam grins up at him, then swiftly flips him onto his back before leaving a trail of kisses down his neck. They’re tangled together in the sheets and Sam’s hot so he gathers all the bedding with one hand and tosses it off the bed. Dean’s shivering in the next second but Sam is there, covering every inch of Dean’s body with his own.

After a few minutes, Dean turns his head abruptly to the side to sneeze again.

“HetchSHUHhh!”

Sam’s sigh mixes with Dean’s wet sniffle.

“What?” Dean asks defensively. “I’b dot sigck.”

Aww, I love Dean in denial. And the stuffed up talking - :pile: is love! Snuggling too! :laugh::jump::)

Okaaaaay, I think it's time to put my SamDeanRushed self to bed or ten rounds around the block...

...and I'm back!

Car/binocular fic on page 11

Aghgh, sleepy sniffly sneezy Deeean, all snuggled up in the car because he doesn't want to be without Sam. So cute and so hot. Just. Just mmm.

Happy Wednesday fic from page 12

Sleepy sick Sam! You spoiiil us. I love the musings on Sam's sleepy sneeze vs his normal one, and how Dean knows when he's waking up, and the sticking-up hair, and how he manages not to sneeze the whole time the thermometer's in his mouth but can't help interrupting Dean afterwards. Also the fistful of Dean's shirt. That's a nice image.

Dean fic on page 13

Awwww, Deano. I love how Sam just takes control and is all hands-on in looking after Dean, and also Dean being all cold and shivery, agh.

Sam fic on page 13

Dean with the bottom lip between his teeth in his boxers! Also all the Sam sniffly-sickness and snuggling-descriptions, mmm.

Also the art for those two is toooo cute.

Sam fic lower down on page 13

Aww, I so love when the person gets frustrated with their sneezing and swears about it. Also I love the detail about Dean losing his place and reading the same paragraph over and over. And aww Sammy finally crumbling and telling Dean how he feels and Dean looking after him all sweetly.

Jensen fic on page 13

EEEE you did the sunburn thing! Aww I looove Jared being all gentle with the aloe gel, so cute. And Jensen almost sneezing on Jared but managing not to is ghghghg, as is Jensen sneezing but trying not to touch his nose with the tissue. Gah.

Sick Jared fic on page 14

Aw, I love sleepy sick Jared pretending it's allergies, and then Jensen coming home and taking such good care of him while Jared is all confused and disorientated.

Dean fic on page 14

Yay, denial Dean! And the tickling is so cute :)

Aw, Dean and cold denial, two of my favourite things! This totally made my morning. :)

Aww yay!! Thank you so much!

I like the tickling. And the stuffy!Deanial.

Hee, glad you liked it!! Thank you!

LOL!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

Please continue, I can't get enough of these two! :laugh::):):laugh:

Thank you dear!! And for the record, I can never get enough of them either:)

Aww, I love Dean in denial. And the stuffed up talking - :heart: is love! Snuggling too! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Okaaaaay, I think it's time to put my SamDeanRushed self to bed or ten rounds around the block...

Hee:) Thank you!!

...and I'm back!

Car/binocular fic on page 11

Aghgh, sleepy sniffly sneezy Deeean, all snuggled up in the car because he doesn't want to be without Sam. So cute and so hot. Just. Just mmm.

Happy Wednesday fic from page 12

Sleepy sick Sam! You spoiiil us. I love the musings on Sam's sleepy sneeze vs his normal one, and how Dean knows when he's waking up, and the sticking-up hair, and how he manages not to sneeze the whole time the thermometer's in his mouth but can't help interrupting Dean afterwards. Also the fistful of Dean's shirt. That's a nice image.

Dean fic on page 13

Awwww, Deano. I love how Sam just takes control and is all hands-on in looking after Dean, and also Dean being all cold and shivery, agh.

Sam fic on page 13

Dean with the bottom lip between his teeth in his boxers! Also all the Sam sniffly-sickness and snuggling-descriptions, mmm.

Also the art for those two is toooo cute.

Sam fic lower down on page 13

Aww, I so love when the person gets frustrated with their sneezing and swears about it. Also I love the detail about Dean losing his place and reading the same paragraph over and over. And aww Sammy finally crumbling and telling Dean how he feels and Dean looking after him all sweetly.

Jensen fic on page 13

EEEE you did the sunburn thing! Aww I looove Jared being all gentle with the aloe gel, so cute. And Jensen almost sneezing on Jared but managing not to is ghghghg, as is Jensen sneezing but trying not to touch his nose with the tissue. Gah.

Sick Jared fic on page 14

Aw, I love sleepy sick Jared pretending it's allergies, and then Jensen coming home and taking such good care of him while Jared is all confused and disorientated.

Dean fic on page 14

Yay, denial Dean! And the tickling is so cute :wub:

Man. You just rock so hard :heart: THANK YOU.

• 2 weeks later...

A/N: Happy day-before-finals Day!

Sam wakes up before the sun rises.

Dean’s warm body is flush with his, and he stretches one arm out to the side, pulls the comforter up over them both from where it’s fallen down sometime in the night. Dean breathes in and out deeply, evenly, and Sam snakes one arm around his torso, feeling Dean move against him.

They got in sometime after midnight last night and it’s too early, but they have to hit the road soon and Sam’s stomach is grumbling from hunger. He ghosts his lips over the freckle on Dean’s right shoulder blade, runs a hand through the soft hair at the base of Dean’s neck. He can feel Dean wake up, can hear his breathing speed up slightly before one of his hands comes up to rest on Sam’s arm, squeezing gently.

“Morning,” Sam whispers against the back of his neck. He presses his lips behind Dean’s ear, and he hears him yawn.

Suddenly, Dean makes a small sound, something between a word and an intake of air, and his entire body tenses. Sam’s arms are wrapped around Dean’s chest, and he can feel Dean’s lungs expand as he pulls in a stuttering breath. He lifts his head, searches Dean’s profile for some indication of what’s wrong, and a second later Dean sneezes.

HSHSHshoo!”

The expulsion shakes Sam’s entire body. He presses himself tighter against Dean and reaches to the nightstand for a Kleenex.

“Bless you.”

Dean pushes the Kleenex to his nose, and Sam feels the muscles in Dean’s body tense up once more.

“Mmm,” Dean breathes out shakily, his nose making a slight squeaking sound. Sam tips his head forward, watches Dean’s flushed nostrils pull in and out against the white Kleenex. He feels Dean relax for a second against him, and then he sneezes again.

HutchCHOO!”

“Bless you. You okay?”

Dean empties him nose into another Kleenex, settles back against Sam with another yawn and a gurgling sniffle.

“Bight be cubbing downd with subthing.”

“Yeah,” Sam says, pressing his lips to Dean’s temple. “Sounds like it. Sleeping in the Impala for a few days in freezing weather will do that to you.”

Dean doesn’t answer, and Sam can tell he’s drifting off again. He presses one hand to his gurgling stomach, wraps his arms tighter around Dean.

They stay in bed until the sun sets.

• 2 weeks later...

“Mmm,” Dean breathes out shakily, his nose making a slight squeaking sound. Sam tips his head forward, watches Dean’s flushed nostrils pull in and out against the white Kleenex.

Hnuh. *swallows*

I love the way you use sensory details to put us right there in the moment, like the feel of Dean's chest expanding under Sam's hand and the sight of his twitchy nose and the squeaking sound, and also the intimacy of Sam whispering/kissing against his neck and behind his ear. Mmmm-hmm. Yes please.

ETA: I decided my kindle needed my favourite bits of this thread on it... which turned out to be ummm almost all of it... a hundred pages, baby.

YUMMY! HOT!! ROWR!!! :heart:

- No more words need, right?

*bows to your virtuosoness*

Hee, thank you!

Aww so sweet!!!!!!

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone can get enough of these boys haha!

Please continue soon!!!! :twisted::drool::twisted::laugh::twisted:

I'm glad you enjoyed it:) Thanks!

“Mmm,” Dean breathes out shakily, his nose making a slight squeaking sound. Sam tips his head forward, watches Dean’s flushed nostrils pull in and out against the white Kleenex.

Hnuh. *swallows*

I love the way you use sensory details to put us right there in the moment, like the feel of Dean's chest expanding under Sam's hand and the sight of his twitchy nose and the squeaking sound, and also the intimacy of Sam whispering/kissing against his neck and behind his ear. Mmmm-hmm. Yes please.

ETA: I decided my kindle needed my favourite bits of this thread on it... which turned out to be ummm almost all of it... a hundred pages, baby.

:twisted: That is a lot of favorite parts. I am flattered :heart: Thank you thank you thank you!!

Unf, how did I miss this one? Sooooooo good, as always.

Awww, thank you so much:)

• 1 month later...

So, I was having some fun with um, wrestling boys :lol: Happy Sunday.

Sam opens his eyes to a warm hand on his hip and a faceful of Dean’s hair. He tips his head up and sees that Dean’s awake, barely, and is blinking sleepily up at him. He presses his lips to Dean’s temple and lays his head back down, shifting closer to his brother with a contented sigh.

“Morning,” he whispers as Dean nuzzles his collarbone.

“Don’wannagetup,” Dean mumbles against his neck, and Sam gathers that Dean plans on staying in bed a little longer. He pulls Dean tighter against him and closes his eyes. Just as he’s falling back asleep, Dean rolls away, bringing all the covers with him.

“Nghh,” Sam groans, shivering. “Come back.” He reaches out blindly, and when his fingers close around the edge of the blanket he pulls hard. The entire blanket comes free, and Dean shoots upright with an unintelligible cry. The next thing Sam knows, he’s on the floor in a tangle of sheets and arms and legs, on his side on the scratchy carpet, and Dean’s laughter comes from somewhere above him. He sits up and swiftly hooks an arm around Dean, pulls him to the floor, but Dean anticipates it and ends up on top of him.

“Bitch,” Dean says, before Sam manages to get an arm free. He wrestles Dean over onto his back, swings one leg over Dean’s waist triumphantly.

“Jerk.”

Dean pulls Sam’s arms down until Sam has to lean forward, and he struggles from side to side underneath Sam, trying to free himself.

“Get off me,” he grunts. Sam tips his head back and laughs, and Dean takes the opportunity to flip him onto his back. Dean grins over him as he pins Sam’s entire body with his own.

“Always win, little brother,” he smirks. He leans down and nips at Sam’s jaw before pressing his lips to Sam’s. Sam lies still, defeated, but he grins as Dean lazily kisses him. Dean has Sam’s arms pinned to the side, and he uses just enough of his weight to keep Sam trapped beneath him.

“Oh,” Sam gasps suddenly, sucking in his breath and squirming under Dean’s weight. “Shit.”

“Hmm?” Dean murmurs as he kisses his way across Sam’s throat. Sam makes a strangled sound in the back of his throat.

“I-hihhh…”

“Yeah?” Dean asks absently.

Hnnhhh…I’m gonna…” Sam sniffs sharply, trying to pull his arms free as his chest moves in and out with a stuttering breath. “Dean.”

“Mmm hmm.” Dean doesn’t stop, his mouth moving continuously over Sam’s bare skin, but Sam turns his head to the side and his breath hitches again.

“Hhuh-ehhh…D-Dean…heh-HTCHXSH-CHUH!” The sneeze shudders through both of their bodies, and Dean lets go of Sam’s arms with a startled gasp. He freezes, then slides off Sam, and then they’re lying side by side on their backs.

“Wow,” Dean finally manages, and Sam turns onto his side away from Dean with an embarrassed noise of protest, his face red. Dean hears him sniffle, and he moves over, sliding himself in behind Sam on the floor until their bodies are flush.

“I can’t believe you just sneezed all over me,” Dean whispers, his tongue flicking out to taste the skin behind Sam’s ear. Sam sniffles but doesn’t say anything. He gives a small cough, then yawns, and Dean laughs.

“Are you still tired?”

“I tried to warn you,” Sam says, rubbing his nose as he tries not to smile. “And duh, I’m tired. Someone woke me up by stealing all the covers.”

“It was kind of hot, when you sneezed,” Dean murmurs into his hair, and Sam responds by sending his heel back into Dean’s shin.

“Ow.” Dean sits up, dragging Sam with him, and they move back onto the bed. Sam sniffles again and rubs the sides of his nose, and Dean notices that he really does look tired.

“You okay?”

“Was just a sneeze,” Sam replies, rolling his eyes at Dean’s concerned frown.

“And a cough, and you keep sniffling. What if you’re getting sick?”

“Then you have to take care of me, jerk.”

“Always do, bitch,” Dean grins, and he lies down, tugging Sam down to his chest. Sam nestles drowsily against him, and when he sneezes again a second later, Dean just smiles fondly. “I always do.”

Wow! This was SO good, and it went weirdly well with your still amazing signature. You do build-ups super awesomely, and I loved the dynamic between them ... :)

Also, Dean trapping Sam underneath him?! AW. :)

“Nghh,” Sam groans, shivering. “Come back.” He reaches out blindly, and when his fingers close around the edge of the blanket he pulls hard. The entire blanket comes free, and Dean shoots upright with an unintelligible cry. The next thing Sam knows, he’s on the floor in a tangle of sheets and arms and legs, on his side on the scratchy carpet, and Dean’s laughter comes from somewhere above him. He sits up and swiftly hooks an arm around Dean, pulls him to the floor, but Dean anticipates it and ends up on top of him.

Hhmmmm - so incredible hot!!! :blink:

“Hhuh-ehhh…D-Dean…heh-HTCHXSH-CHUH!” The sneeze shudders through both of their bodies, and Dean lets go of Sam’s arms with a startled gasp. He freezes, then slides off Sam, and then they’re lying side by side on their backs.

“Wow,” Dean finally manages, and Sam turns onto his side away from Dean with an embarrassed noise of protest, his face red. Dean hears him sniffle, and he moves over, sliding himself in behind Sam on the floor until their bodies are flush.

“I can’t believe you just sneezed all over me,” Dean whispers, his tongue flicking out to taste the skin behind Sam’s ear. Sam sniffles but doesn’t say anything.

Even hotter!!!!!!!! ;) ;) :blushing:

“Then you have to take care of me, jerk.”

“Always do, bitch,” Dean grins, and he lies down, tugging Sam down to his chest. Sam nestles drowsily against him, and when he sneezes again a second later, Dean just smiles fondly. “I always do.”

Awww, so sweet :rolleyes: Snuggling and sneezing - just love!

Wow! This was SO good, and it went weirdly well with your still amazing signature. You do build-ups super awesomely, and I loved the dynamic between them ... :)

Also, Dean trapping Sam underneath him?! AW. :heart:

You are so sweet :heart: Thank you!!

Hhmmmm - so incredible hot!!! :D

Even hotter!!!!!!!! B):laugh::D

Awww, so sweet :heart: Snuggling and sneezing - just love!

You make me ridiculously happy!! Thank youuuuuu:)

ummm... yeah... so I totally think you need to continue this last one

Aww, thank you so much!!! We'll see about continuing this one... I have a few more of these, 1 Dean and 1 Sam I think, before I take a bit of a break, but when I'm done with school in a couple of months I will most definitely be writing more!!

Hehehe, wrestly inarticulate blanket-hogging Dean, and the stunned moment after Sam sneezes. Mmm. :wub:

Archived