Sneeze Fetish Forum

Denise watched all this from her position in the outfield. Her throat hurt, her head hurt, her back hurt and her nose was runny and tickly. Her legs felt heavy and she just didn’t feel well. As the third basewoman popped out to Cammy her nose tickled again. She closed her eyes and tried to make the tickle go away. She’d been doing that for at least 6 innings. Heike was pitching well, as usual. She was thankful.” Just get a strikeout so I can get in a warm shower,” she thought. She shivered, thinking of the warm water.

Kristina was watching Denise as she shivered. “Awww…” she said.

“What is it,?” asked Nina.

“Denise just shivered again,” said Kristina. “We might be seeing Isadore this weekend,” she said, referring to the reserve outfielder.

“I hope not. If she could hit she’d be starting,” said Nina.

Next up was the shortstop. She was a great defensive player but not excellent at the bat. Denise watched the events from her position, holding her arms close and sniffling miserably at her nose. She really needed a tissue now.

Sarah had pitched brilliantly early in the game and was set to record her league leading 5th win. She’d only given up a single earned run in the sixth but had finished the inning before Agnes had gone to Gina in the bullpen. Gina pitched well despite giving up a run. The lead was 4-2 going into the 8th. Kiley pitched the 8th, also giving up a run. It was 4-3 in the 9th when Denise got up to bat with a chance to add to the lead with a hit or sacrifice. Her sniffles helped her hit into a double-play, instead. And now it was the bottom of the 9th with Heike looking to close out the game. She’d pitched past the best batters in their lineup and had gotten two batters down. She’d given up a double and another batter got on via an intentional walk. They were at second and third.

Tina called time and left her catchers spot to the pitcher’s mound. She and Heike discussed their strategy for this final hitter and Denise could see her braids bob as she agreed with Tina.

Denise sniffled again, pulling the front of her jersey up to wipe her nose. Kristina saw it all, her heart aching a bit. Poor girl’s nose was so runny she was wiping it on her shirt. “Denise needs a tissue time-out,” she said. Denise was hardly paying attention as Heike tossed two strikes. Heike went into her wind-up one final time. The shortstop wasn’t going to go down without a swing. She offered at Heike’s fastball and made weak contact, popping the ball up to center field.

“Woah,” Denise said aloud, hearing the crack of the bat and seeing the ball head her way. She dropped the part of her jersey she was wiping her nose with and ran forward to settle under the ball. Her legs felt like lead.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

Denise was one of the biggest stars on the Roses team. She was their best defensive outfielder and probably their best contact hitter. Her speed made her a constant stolen base threat. She’d made the all-star team the year before and was playing even better this season. She was currently batting third in the lineup, behind clean-up power hitter Cammy but she was also a dangerous lead-off hitter. Despite her lack of hits this evening her average was .380 for the season. She hadn’t done anything to make the highlights for Friday evening edition of WSR, but that was about to change.

Heike delivered the final pitch of the evening and the shortstop popped up to center. Denise got a slow break on the ball but it was so routine she could have made it in her sleep. Her legs were heavy, her throat hurt, and her nose was running faster than she was. She was getting sick and she knew it. Whatever terrible virus was floating around her sister’s office had found her.

As this was the last out the runners didn’t tag up. They were headed home and to third as Denise settled under the ball. As she raised her arms they ached. “My gosh, just get this over with,” she thought. There it was, the fly ball. All she had to do was wait for it to fall into her glove and the game would be over.

Denise sniffled again, her nose so runny. She desperately needed to blow it. That was the first thing she was going to do. Celebrate with her team and then run into the locker room and give her nose a hearty blow. And then take a hot shower. And then drink something warm for her aching throat. That’s what she was going to do. And sleep tonight and wake up ready to win again tomorrow. Denise wanted to put this game behind her as soon as possible and get back to hitting the ball all over their field and throwing out runners.

Suddenly, the worst possible thing imaginable happened. The annoying tickle she’d been fighting off nearly all game returned and it was angry. Denise wriggled her nose, trying to keep her eyes open and on the ball. It was terrible and deep. “My gosh, just make this out and I’ll sneeze,” she thought hoping she could make the play with her nose twitching. Her nose burned so badly, the tickle deep, her nose running back into her head. “Uh,” she breathed in, the sneeze preparing to launch. The ball was dropping. “Uhhhh…” she inhaled again, her eyes watery slits and she tried to keep them on the ball. The ball was so close, it felt like she could reach up and take it out of the air. She was certain she could hold off the sneeze until she made the play.

Denise fought the tickle and kept her eyes on the ball.

I don't watch this particular forum nearly enough.  This is a really epic work and I really need to find the time to sit down and read it start to finish, I'm sure there's lots of inspirational material here for my own work.  In the meantime, you're clearly enjoying doing it (that's where the best art comes from.)  By all means, please continue :)

On 5/3/2016 at 10:15 PM, SmokeyGhost said:

I don't watch this particular forum nearly enough.  This is a really epic work and I really need to find the time to sit down and read it start to finish, I'm sure there's lots of inspirational material here for my own work.  In the meantime, you're clearly enjoying doing it (that's where the best art comes from.)  By all means, please continue :)

Thanks for the kind words.

I've been writing on this piece for years now and it brings me a lot of joy. I know many of you have likewise enjoyed it. I have many parts to post and had planned on adding one a week from now until the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, I'm banned from nearly the entire site because I condemned drug use by a friend of mine. Many of my posts, including my fiction work, have been removed.

Thanks for the many kind words over the years. I'm not going to leave the forum but this is no longer a safe space for my writing. I'll be looking elsewhere to post. Thanks again.

-James

Edited by James (ellamalaka)

This is really sad news for me. Your writing was a huge inspiration to me and since the first time I came to this section of the forum and saw this particular story I was always excited when another update came out. This is truly one of the most amazing projects done in this forum. I'm very sorry that this happened to you and that you don't feel that this forum is a safe space for your writing any longer. I can't say I understand this, but it's not my place to question what happened. However, if you ever find a place that would make you feel comfortable to continue writing and especially continue with this story (you left us with such a cliff hanger), I would really appreciate it if you PM me, if you would still be able to, so that I could follow your future work. Thank you for everything. 

6 hours ago, Likesn said:

This is really sad news for me. Your writing was a huge inspiration to me and since the first time I came to this section of the forum and saw this particular story I was always excited when another update came out. This is truly one of the most amazing projects done in this forum. I'm very sorry that this happened to you and that you don't feel that this forum is a safe space for your writing any longer. I can't say I understand this, but it's not my place to question what happened. However, if you ever find a place that would make you feel comfortable to continue writing and especially continue with this story (you left us with such a cliff hanger), I would really appreciate it if you PM me, if you would still be able to, so that I could follow your future work. Thank you for everything. 

I received a couple of board violations for posting something that literally has appeared 70 other times on the board with no repercussions. My fiction, which had absolutely nothing to do with said violations, was also removed. I can't post things and have them removed for arbitrary reasons. Anyway, I'm not here to complain, This isn't my board and they can run it how they wish.

I've continued working on this story and have lots of parts that are ready for a proper venue. I won't be leaving the board but it just ins't a place for my work anymore, it seems. I'll keep everyone updated on what I decide.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I agree with everyone one here- thank you for taking the time to write this!

I’m late to the party on this one 😟, but wow, what a party.  James, I love how your mind works. 

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
Deleted personal contact info (kik)
  • 3 years later...