Sneeze Fetish Forum

So happy you updated!! I've been waiting for this. This is as great as ever, and I love the references you made to characters from earlier parts of the story. Any chance you might write some parts describing what happened to those girls? Especially the lovely girls at the clinic? I sure would love to read more about them, especially since I like your writing even more now that you describe the sneezes and stuffed up voices with more details. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next part.

Yes, I plan on it.

Part X.LXIV

“Helen reared back and planted a huge, wet sneeze into Veronica’s waiting face.”

-----------------------

Veronica had known and hated and very much loved Helen for many years. She was the dynamic other, a kindred spirit, a tenacious competitor, and the other piece of her heart. They had so many wonderful traits in common, and scores of opposites that complimented each other. The sensual drama of their sick-play stretched back over the decades and on this point they were opposites. Helen was a giver and Veronica was a receiver. Sure, Veronica had given Helen some vicious colds and even the flu a few times but their mutual preference lay in Helen catching something out in the dreary world of winter and then sneezing and coughing it over of Veronica, getting her very sick in the process. She longed to catch colds off Helen, getting pleasure from every sneeze and sore-throated cough that she endured once she had it. “Helen gave me this sneeze,” she’d think to herself after one blasted out. “I need to blow my nose because I’m sick with what Helen has,” came into her mind. And she loved it. It completed her in a way that nothing else did.

It worked for Helen, too. She’d see Veronica, worn out and sniffling after a few days of hot sick-play and know that her love had her cold. “Veronica is catching *my* cold,” she’d think to herself. There was a wonderful singularity to it all.

Neither had cold jealousies. If it could be caught, either was willing to catch it. Helen had seen her overworked girlfriend taken down by the office bug that had nothing to do with her and it thrilled her. She loved the “story” that they always entailed such as “hardworking boss tries to fight through a cold but only makes it worse and ends up sick in bed,” as had happened last year. They’d both gotten sick in many different ways over the years and they enjoyed every single time.

Tonight’s episode had never happened in all of their sick-fetish lives and it was simply amazing. Veronica had been sneezed on, at point blank range right to the face by a woman who admitted that she wasn’t feeling well and was probably running a temperature. It was the first sneeze of a burgeoning cold and it had jumped right from the woman’s nose to Veronica’s.

All three women stood stunned. Veronica thought, “I just got sneezed on.” Helen thought, “she just sneezed on Veronica,” and the woman thought, “oh no, I just sneezed in her face."

Helen’s was first to react. Her desire for Veronica was intense and she grabbed her by the arm and said, “It was nice meeting you, good luck with your cold,” and bolted to the door. Veronica followed, wiping at her face with her sleeve.

Helen sneezed upon exiting into the frigid air outside. Her sneeze went into her hanky but she didn’t break stride. A second sneeze seized her about 20 paces later and she turned toward Veronica who had cleared all of the obvious wetness off. Helen reared back and planted a huge, wet sneeze into Veronica’s waiting face.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

• 6 months later...

Hello cold fic fans. I apologize for the delay but writing this serial has proved more difficult than I originally anticipated. With over 60 parts added the plots become tough to keep track of and I find it hard to come up with new material. Nevertheless, I've got a new part today and some sections for the future. I hope you enjoy them. I have no plans to abandon the serial but I can't make promises as to the speed of updates.

Part X.LXV

“Well, your hair is soaked. Take a hanky and go sit on the deck in your underwear for as long as you can”

--------------------------

Helen went on planting sneezes into Veronica’s face as she drove back to the latter’s home, Veronica kissing her neck and groping at her body.

“I am going to get you sooooo sick this weekend,” she promised with both congestion and lust in her voice.

“I want to catch what you have so badly. I want to be in bed with YOUR cold,” Veronica answered with equal desire and she kissed Helen’s hot fevered head and neck.

Back at home it was a race to the bedroom with Helen sneezing and sniffling all the way. Veronica became her hanky as she leaned over her in bed, sneezing repeatedly on her. Veronica moaned with each feverish sneeze blast, her face and chest covered with Helen’s sickness.

“You’re going to be very sick this week V,” Helen said through a snotted up nose looking at the mess she’d made of Veronica.

“I hope so. I’ve been sneezed on. That’s what happens to a girl when she gets sneezed on. Have you ever been sneezed on and not gotten sick?” she asked.

“Never. When I get sneezed and coughed on I catch whatever the girl who sneezes or coughs on me has,” said Helen admiring Veronica again.

“Well then, I guess I’ll be the next to catch this,” Veronica concluded.

Their love-making was passionate and very messy, cold mixed with heat. When it was over they both lay held in each other’s arms, Helen sniffling and burying her sneezes in Veronica’s shoulder. Later they got up to shower off and Helen kept blasting Veronica in the face with sneezes.

“I’m just making sure you catch what I have,” Helen said after a double fit to Veronica’s face.

Veronica smiled. “I’m going to catch it, don’t worry. And I love it when you sneeze on me.”

Once clean and dried off Helen was ready for bed. It had been a long day and she was feeling worse by the minute. Running a fever had worn her down and all the sneezing was sapping her last bit of strength. She knew that she’d have a hard time getting out of bed in the morning but she still wanted to make her cold as bad as she could.

“How can I make this,” she pointed playfully to her red nose, “as bad as possible?”

“Well, your hair is soaked. Take a hanky and go sit on the deck in your underwear for as long as you can,” Veronica suggested. Both women went out to the deck in just their bras and panties, hair wet and feet bare. Their teeth were chattering immediately and Helen was sneezing forcefully into her hanky.

With her fever and already bad head cold Helen ensured that she’d be sick all week and that her cold was going to turn into infections all over her head, neck, and chest. It was the final straw for her health standing there, fever burning and teeth chattering she helped the virus move all throughout her body.

Somehow, this is unsettling. But I still like it and want to know how it will go on.

OMFG!!!!! I've been waiting for so long for you to continue this and I just thought about this story the other day! Maybe I should think about it more often. Anyway, it's as good as ever. I can't wait to see what Veronica's sneezes stuffy voice would sound like.

Part X.LXVI

“Oh, I think I have an idea”

--------------------------------

Helen finally collapsed, sniffling and shivering into Veronica’s arms and the pair went back inside to the bed.

“Looks like I need to put my sick lady to bed,” cooed Veronica over Helen’s prone form. “You’ve caught yourself quite a cold and haven’t been taking care of yourself,” a touch of mock scolding entering her tone.

“I feel awful, V” Helen admitted, teeth still chattering. Her nose was now getting fully clogged and she was getting the M’s and B’s of a bad cold. “I’m not sure you want to catch this,” she said, partially serious. It had come on her quickly and she could tell how bad it was getting.

“Are you kidding? I can’t wait to catch your cold. I’ve been sneezed all over, I’m going to catch it,” she said with certainty.

Helen sat up in bed, pillows propped behind her. She couldn’t lay down and breathe so she stayed sitting up despite being exhausted. Her nose was all clogged and she kept blowing it despite how sore it was after constant wiping.

Veronica lay beside her listening to every sniffle and sneeze. It was music to her ears. “My cold is going to keep me up tonight,” Helen said through the darkness in her stuffed voice.

“It’s going to keep me up tonight, too,” said Veronica, enjoying Helen’s misery. And that’s how it went for several hours, Helen exhausted but unable to fall asleep thanks to her clogged nose and sneezes. Veronica was tired, too, but Helen’s fits kept waking her up. Finally she fell to sleep in the early morning hours before daylight and a sneezing, coughing Helen woke her up.

“I’b soddy, I’d didn’t mean to wakbe you’b,” Helen apologized through a nose that was entirely clogged. She turned to the side and coughed lightly into her clenched fist. Helen looked dreadful. If she had slept at all last night it wasn’t much. Her nose was flaming red and her cheeks were flushed with fever.

It was moving in on Veronica, too. Her body had an undeniable ache about it and when she swallowed an intense soreness had taken over in her throat.

“That’s ok, you know how much I love your colds,” Veronica said sleepily, her throat hurting as she spoke. “You have a cough now?” she asked as Helen turned away again and coughed into her fist.

Helen nodded. “Yup, cough and cold. I fell asleep a little bit and the coughing woke me up. My chest and head are just completely congested,” she said, holding a hand to her head. “And you have no idea how sore my throat is.”

“Oh, I think I have an idea,” said Veronica swallowing again. It hurt, badly. “Well, a nice respectable lady would be sick in bed today. Where shall we take your cold?”

“Oh V,” Helen said, feeling a surge at the idea. Truthfully, she was doubting how far from bed she could make it but she was sure going to try. Now that she had a cough she was wondering whom she could cough on and get sick.

I love love love this story! Maybe Helen or Veronica could lose their voice next biggrin.png

Oh yeah, without ruining anything you can bet on that. I love lost voices!

Part X.LXVII

“I’ve always wanted to catch something like that”

-----------------------------------

Helen and Veronica were driving out into the country. Helen was leaned over in her seat, sneezing and coughing miserably, her poor feverish body exhausted from lack of sleep. Her cold had kept her up last night and when she’d finally gotten to sleep she’d woken up with the beginnings of a cough. Veronica was in the seat next to her swallowing over a sore throat and wondering she her sniffles would show up. Veronica was catching Helen’s cold. She hadn’t said anything about it yet preferring to reveal the information when they could both savor the moment.

The Old Cider Mill was a popular retreat for the ladies. They loved the view out in the county over the rolling hills of apple trees. They loved the local cider, too, and always brought back lots of it when they visited. It was an enjoyable hour drive and there was no need to stop until they arrived.

“You know I’m going to get a lot worse from this trip,” Helen said, completely stopped up from her cold, chest congested and head achy with a blazing fever. She didn’t say it with regret, she said it with lust and suggestion, despite her stuffed nose.

“I can’t imagine what you’ll be like later. You’ve really caught something nasty this time, haven’t you?” Veronica said back, placing a hand on Helen’s thigh.

“Sick girls who sell lingerie…” Helen said, letting the statement hang in the air. “And I think you’re risking catching something, too.”

“Yeah, between getting sneezed on last night at the museum and our little session, plus being locked in here with your germs I think I’m probably going to be getting sick soon,” Veronica swallowed again, knowing that a cold was already growing in her throat. It was early but she could already tell how severe this illness was. She never got such a sore throat so fast and her body was already tired and feeling run-down. She smiled over at Helen, knowing somewhat how bad her cold was.

“Well, I’m going to be too sick to take care of you so this might be an interesting week,” Helen broke off her sentence into a cough that ended in a gurgled nose blow and a sigh. “I’ll be lucky to make it in to work on Monday.”

“You taking a sick day?” Veronica was genuinely shocked. Helen was the type of woman to go to work sick no matter what. Veronica had been with her through some epic illnesses over the years and Helen always went to work. She liked the attention that a cold or cough gave her and she loved infecting her colleagues.

“V, I’m super sick already and this cold or whatever is just getting worse,” she broke off coughing again and repeated the noseblow.

“My gosh, Hel. I hope you’re serious. I’ve always wanted to catch something like that,” Veronica said. She was also the type of girl to never take a sick day, preferring the looks of concern over her sneezes and surprise over her coughs to staying in bed. And of course, there was no comparison to passing it on to others.

Those are two crazy girls... But how can THIS still become worse? I'm curious to read it soon. :)

I love love love this story! Maybe Helen or Veronica could lose their voice next biggrin.png

Oh yeah, without ruining anything you can bet on that. I love lost voices!

Me too!! ^_^

It is so good to see you are back! I enjoy your story so much. Haha I guess the ladies are wearing some pretty summer dresses for their country trip. But of course it is way too cold outside to wear a short sleeveless dress, so they just make their cold as bad as they can :) I am looking forward to seeing them shivering, coughing, and sneezing their way through the countryside ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Part X.LXVIII

“it sounds like Veronica is catching what Helen has”

------------------

As they chatted along the cityscape shifted to the country and soon they were among the trees. Helen’s voice was stopped up and congested and it made her cough to speak. Veronica’s throat was sore and getting worse as she spoke. They made it to the cider mill before lunch and both ladies pulled on heavy coats for the blustery day. Once inside they had lunch in the café, Helen coughing and blowing her nose as they went. Soon they were done and it was time to take a tour. It came as no surprise that Daphne, the daughter of the owner of the mill was conducting the tour this Saturday. They knew her and her mother well.

“Hey Daph,” came Veronica’s greeting.

“Hello Daphe,” Helen greeted her with her clogged voice.

Young Daphne could tell right away that Helen had a cold. Her nose was red and her voice was completely clogged. Daphne guessed it was a bad one judging by the woman’s voice. There was no way she could breathe through her nose sounding like that. Helen placed a hand to her mouth and coughed as soon as they’d finished shaking hands. It was chesty and congested. Daphne stood in amazement at the sick goddess before her. Helen clearly had a bad cold.

“We wanted to come get some cider,” continued Veronica as Daphne stared in wonder at Helen, “Helen has a sore throat and some sniffles so we thought it would help a bit.”

“Oh, I thought you sounded like you’d caught a cold,” gushed Daphne.

“Yeah, I’m sick today. I woke up with this cough, too,” Helen said in her stuffed voice and demonstrated the chesty hack again.

“Well, are you sure you want to take the tour? I mean, it is cold and windy out today,” Daphne objected seeing the grey sky and trees shaking in the heavy breeze.

“Oh, I’ll be fine,” stuffy Helen countered, “It’s just a little bit of the sniffles.” But she finished by coughing and said, “and the beginnings of a cough.”

The tour proceeded in the blustery day. Helen stayed close to Daphne, directing her coughs towards her. Daphne smiled each time she got coughed on. She liked catching cold from beautiful women and today was her lucky day. When the tour was nearing completion Helen had a coughing fit that caught her by surprise and got a little out of control. Her cough was getting noticeably worse out in the wind. She’d gone from short little fits to long, drawn out ones. Beside her Veronica’s nose had started running and she was sniffling by this time. Daphne hadn't failed to notice that, either thinking to herself, “it sounds like Veronica is catching what Helen has,” with glee.

Helen finally recovered from the fit and straightened up, out of breath and said, “I’m so sorry about that,” in her congested voice but something that surprised everyone happened. Helen’s voice broke over the word ‘sorry’ and it squeaked. There were some lighthearted laughs from the ladies on the tour as Helen cleared her throat.

Part X.LXIX

Sounds like somebody gave you a cold

---------------------------

Helen placed the jug of apple cider on the counter and asked, “can we get a case of these?” Her congested voice broke in the middle and she cleared her throat, coughing. Veronica looked droopy beside her, nose running and throat sore, her body chilly with a slight fever.

Helen’s voice was only getting worse. She was squeaking regularly as they said their goodbyes to Daphne. The younger woman hugged them both, feeling the slight fever in Veronica’s body and the roaring furnace of Helen’s. “They’re both running fevers and Helen is absolutely burning up,” she thought to herself.

“I guess you came out here with just a cold but you’re going home with the beginning of laryngitis, huh,” she said as Helen’s voice squeaked some more. Beside her a sniffly Veronica finally gave in to the tickles in her runny nose and “SCHOOO!” and gave a surprise sneeze into the open air. Helen offered her a tissue and Veronica wiped her nose. “And poor Veronica sounds like she’s catching it off you.”

It was an experience that would stay with Daphne for a long time. It was also how the season’s worst cold made its way out of the city and into the country. Daphne woke up the next morning after giving tours out in the windy cold of the orchard with a sore throat and a runny nose. Another blustery day while she was getting sick left her sneezing and stopped up. And it just got worse from there.

Back in the car home Veronica was borrowing Helen’s tissue to sneeze into as Helen chatted away in her squeaking voice. “Can you believe my voice, Veronica?” she asked, voice chirping as she went. “My cold is getting even worse. You heard Daphne, I have the beginnings of laryngitis,” a barking cough cut off her monologue. Veronica sneezed next to her. “And you’re catching it, too,” she said, hearing her stuffy voice squeak. “If this keeps up I’m not going to have a voice left,” a sudden scary realization struck her. She was a powerful woman. How was she going to maintain her station without a voice? Maybe she wouldn’t completely lose it. Maybe it would come back suddenly. Helen feverishly drifted off to sleep for the rest of the ride, not stirring to Veronica’s sneezes.

“Helen wake up, we’re home,” Helen heard the voice from far away as she struggled to open her eyes. It sounded like Veronica but different. Then it came to her: Veronica was catching a cold and stuffed up.

“We’re home?” she struggled to get the words out. Her voice had gone hoarse during her nap and it was just as squeaky as ever. She followed up her struggle to talk with an extended barking cough fit. Her cough had gotten worse while she napped, too. Veronica’s signature “SCHOOO!” sneeze sounded and she heard her blow her nose. “Sounds like somebody gave you a cold,” Helen hoarsely chirped out with a smile. Veronica met it behind her tissue.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Back for a few parts. Enjoy!

Part X.LXX

“Helen leaned in close as for a kiss but then opened her mouth and gave Veronica loud cough right to the face”

--------------------------------------------

Helen felt awful and was shivering with fever but didn’t want to let her new voice go to waste. There was no comparison to going out this evening and announcing to the world that she was losing her voice from being so sick. And Veronica was getting close to having a full-blown cold, the sneezing and nose blows had only increased.

“So where shall we go this evening,” her voice leaped out, surprising them both.

“My gosh you’re hoarse,” said Veronica, her own voice liquid from her runny nose.

Helen nodded noting the beginning of a wheeze in her congested chest. Her nose only made a loud ‘snrrrrrkk!’ sound when she tried to sniffle through it so her mouth was always open so she could breathe.

There were only certain places they could go in town together so they didn’t betray their secret love. They were rivals to most of the world and only certain important people in town knew that they shared a bed.

“How about we go to Lesbos,” offered Veronica, punctuated by a sniffle.

The ‘Isle of Lesbos’ was a specialty restaurant in town. It catered to professional women and they were well-known there. The food was a particularly good combination of Greek and French cuisine.

“Sure, that sounds like a great place to show off my voice,” Helen said, frowning when her voice wavered over the hoarse tones. She was definitely losing it. She coughed again and the barkiness was starting to show. She’d had a hard chesty hack since being out in the wind but the endings were getting rougher and a bark was developing. She also included a cheek-flushing fever that had made her eyes glassy.

Veronica replied with a sneeze, hand waving in front of her face. Her classic “SCHOOO!” echoed around the house and she followed it with another blow.

“Bless you,” Helen said in her hoarse voice. “You’re not, by chance, catching what I have,” she asked playfully pointing to herself.

Veronica smiled as she wiped her nose. “I hope I’m not catching what you have. Your voice sounds terrible!”

“Oh, so you hope you’re not catching what I have,” Helen said, taken aback. “Well, what if I cough on you so you’re sure to catch it?” she said, the playfulness intensifying.

“If you coughed on me I’d get very sick. I’m already coming down with a cold,” Veronica said with anticipation.

Helen leaned in close as for a kiss but then opened her mouth and gave Veronica loud cough right to the face. Veronica’s hair blew back from the feverish air that passed over her. “SCHOOO!” she sneezed back at Helen. Both ladies hugged, Helen continuing to cough and Veronica wiping her nose.

The two began getting ready to go out, all the while Veronica sneezing and Helen coughing. They had agree to try and ‘hide’ their colds when they went out so Veronica took a powerful dose of decongestant and Helen swigged more than the recommended dose of cough syrup. Veronica’s nose had cleared up a little bit by the time they made it to the restaurant and she only sounded a little stuffy but wasn’t sneezing. Helen’s voice was lusty and hoarse and her nose was clogged but her cough had quieted down.

Absolutely perfect!! Continue please!! ;) maybe they come home later and just have sneezing fits while in bed hugging after a horrible night in the rain or something? ;)