Sneeze Fetish Forum

Back from my hiatus, more updates to follow in the days ahead. Cheers all!

Part X.LVI

“I’m gonna get you sick”

------------

Violet put her phone up to her ear, listening as her friend Sheila chatted on. Finally she brought up the reason for her call.

“Well, I’m calling to see if you want tickets to the chorale concert tonight? Becky and I were going but she’s come down sick and can’t go. I’m here taking care of her.”

“Aww, poor dear. Is that her coughing?” Sheila asked with great concern. Becky had been coughing in the background as they had chatted.

“Yeah, that’s what her cough sounds like right now. She’s caught something awful,” Violet told her.

“Gee, it sounds like it. I thought a dog was barking, I didn’t realize she had a cough like that!” Sheila’s surprise was evident.

“Yeah, she’s got that cough and has completely lost her voice. Can’t talk in anything but a hoarse whisper,” Violet added.

“I caught a cough like that one time, it was miserable,” Sheila commiserated.

“Yeah, she’s not going out sounding like that and running a fever so I’ll give you the tickets.”

Sheila made plans to come over and pick up the tickets from Becky’s house later and Violet went back to rubbing Becky’s forehead with a cold washcloth.

“She took the tickets?” Becky whispered to her friend.

“Yeah, she agreed to come by and get them.

“Did you tell her that I’m sick,” Becky rasped, hoping the answer was no.

“Well, um…” Violet began, remembering how embarrassed Becky got over illness, “she heard you barking, you know coughing, so she kinda knew anyway.

Becky frowning and barked into her fist.

About an hour later Sheila knocked at the door. Violet answered it as Becky stayed on the couch trying to keep her bark under control until she left.

“I hope she starts feeling better,” Sheila commiserated, “that cough is booming.”

“Yeah, she really caught it bad this time. Her voice is totally gone,” Violet told her.

Sheila noticed that Violet was looking tired herself.

“Are you doing alright?” she probed.

“Sure…” Violet began uneasy, “why do you ask?”

“We’ll, I’m sure you’re risking catching something being over here and all. I’m sure whatever she has is contagious,” Sheila explained.

“No, I feel fine,” answered Violet with a smile.

As Sheila left with the tickets Violet felt a singular warmth inside. She knew she was risking getting sick and she loved it. She was already planning her week and all the people that she’d tell about catching Becky Lawrence’s cold. It was the thrill of a lifetime.

Becky’s held coughs exploded in the other room. The barking fit lasted even longer than they had been and Violet rushed back to her side, getting a full blast of feverish cough to the face as she comforted her friend. It felt lovely. Becky had gotten more careless with her coughs as her conditioned worsened. She was feverish and very much out of it but she knew she was coughing in Violet’s face and she liked it, a lot. “I’m gonna get you sick, little Violet,” she thought to herself as she barked again into her friend’s face.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

• 2 weeks later...

Part X.VLII

“Tired, rundown, and absolutely wonderful”

------------------------------

Becky fell into feverish sleep at intervals and the house was still without her barking coughs. Violet tidied up the place, putting crumbled tissue messes into the garbage and organizing all the various bottles of medicine. She was rundown as the sun set and her throat had a patch of soreness in it as she swallowed that evening. Violet was eagerly awaiting the sniffles. Her nose obliged a little after 8pm and she was forced to sniffle at her nose a little bit to keep it from running down her face.

She called her friend Lindsay to chat about the wonderful things that were going on. Violet had known Lindsay for years and her friend knew that she really wanted to take care of a sick friend and catch something off her. After the usual pleasantness of the conversation she was finally able to talk about it.

“So, what are you up to tonight?,” Lindsay asked. Violet had been very exuberant in sniffling her nose, trying to let Lindsay know that she was getting sick.

“I’m taking care of a very sick friend,” Violet told her, sniffling for effect.

“Oh really, what does she have?” Lindsay asked, genuinely curious since it seemed that Violet was coming down with it.

“Well, I’m not a doctor but she’s sneezing, coughing, and burning up with fever,” Violet sniffled again, “Oh, and she’s lost her voice.”

“That’s sounds miserable. Who did she catch it from?” Lindsay was drawing Violet out.

Violet sniffled and began, “well, she works in the lingerie store in the mall. Cold and flu season is really bad around here right now and there are sniffles everywhere,” Violet paused to sniffle herself.

“I know what you mean. There’s a cough going around here at work. Just about every girl in the office has been hacking” Lindsay offered.

“It is bad this year. Well, a girl with a cold actually came into the store and sneezed in her face. I guess it should come as no surprise that she took a cold home with her after that,” Violet finished with a sniffle at her nose.

“And you’ve been taking care of her?”

“Yeah, she’s pretty bad off. Her barking cough is out of control,” again Violet added the ‘I’m catching a cold’ sniffle.

“You sound like you picked up some sniffles yourself,” Lindsay observed.

“Not just sniffles,” and she gave a playful snort at her nose, “ but also a little bit of a sore throat.”

“Oh, look at you girl,” and Violet began to feel warm at Lindsay’s cooing. “Taking care of a sick girlfriend and now sniffling yourself. I guess you’re catching what Becky has.”

“I hope I’m getting sick from Becky. She’s miserable and she’s been sneezing and coughing on me. I should be catching it, right?” Violet implored.

“Well, with Becky’s fever she’s bound to be contagious. I’d say you’re probably coming down with it right now. You’re getting sick, Violet. Catching cold from a friend you took care of when she was sick. How do you feel?” Lindsay asked.

“Tired, rundown, and absolutely wonderful,” finished Violet with another noisy sniffle.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank for your patience. I have 3 new sections composed, expect updates through Thursday at least.

Part X.LVIII

“She was really enjoying this cold-stricken young lady a little too much”

-----------------------------

The chilly Sunday dawn woke Violet to the knowledge that her throat was considerably worse than the night before. Her head was getting stuffed and she anticipated that sneezes would start today. Her body had been unable to fight the oncoming cold thanks to being repeatedly woken by Becky’s barking cough during the night. The poor girl was just glass-eyed with that cough and she knew that the first thing she’d need to do on Monday was take her to the doctor.

Across town Helen Yeldon was waking up to a pretty bad cough of her own. Helen ran a small business in town and had several employees in her company. She was what younger men called a ‘MILF’ or a ‘Cougar’ being somewhere between 40 and 60 (she never told) but looking about 30. Helen had been shopping for a new bra the previous Thursday when she encountered a little lady named Becky who was trying to hide a miserable cold. Helen had a sense about people and she could tell that young Becky was embarrassed by her cold, otherwise she would have mentioned it.

She’d walked into the lingerie store to the sound of Becky turning to the side and sniffling at her nose. As soon as Becky had said ‘Hello’ she’d heard the full-on stuffiness in her voice. ‘Head-cold’ had flashed through Helen’s mind and she smiled at the young lady that was coming down with it. She’d actually needed a new bra so the combination of shopping plus sick young lady was rather serendipitous. Helen didn't especially want to catch Becky’s cold. She was a busy professional and if she got sick she’d probably pass whatever she had on to the rest of her office. And it might be severe enough to land her in bed. Still, she found herself unable to avoid Becky and the cold sprouting in her nose. It was just darn cute.

So Helen had enjoyed Becky’s sniffles and stuffy voice until the little half-stifled sneezes had started. She didn’t bless them sensing Becky’s embarrassment. “Poor girl’s catching herself a big one and can’t even admit it,” she’d thought after a mini fit. And Helen knew young girls like her. Self-assured and confident to a fault. They were the girls that denied a cold or worked through it because they were strong enough. Of course, it always earned them a spot squarely in bed, thermometer sticking from their dry lips, and big coughs in their chests. She liked the plump swell of Becky’s chest, and wondered if she’d end up with a cough in it.

Helen tried to get ahold of herself. She was really enjoying this cold-stricken young lady a little too much. She’d already gotten sprayed with Becky’s sneezes when a particularly wet one hit her square in the face. “Oh boy,” she thought. “I am getting sneezed on. I am going to catch this if I’m not careful.” But deep down she feared it was already too late. Helen knew there was no way she could get sneezed on and not catch cold. She finally paid for her bras and got herself out of the store before her resolve weakened and she went back for panties and few more sneezes.

Part X.LIX

“Once you know the whole story we’ll both be in bed all weekend”

----------------------------

Helen went to work the next morning trying to enjoy the memory of Becky while swallowing over a little sore throat and sniffling at her nose a bit. She was going to hide her own cold on Friday simply to avoid the questioning eyes of her secretary and other employees. Obviously she was quite happy about getting clobbered with pretty Becky’s sneezes and now coming down with her cold but getting sick as the boss came along with a whole set of issues when dealing with employees. Sure, she’d had a little fun in the past passing on some terrible illnesses through the office. She’d actually passed on a cold so bad a few years ago that the entire office had to close, but that was just inconvenient for business.

Still, Becky’s cold had plans of its own, and Helen knew it. A lady couldn't simply get sneezed on one evening by a sick girl and expect any sense of decorum the next. Sniffles had given way to sneezes even before the morning was over. Helen’s sneezes were sharp but not particularly loud, mostly harsh sounding like a “CHOOO” without a lot of audible build-up. She’d sneezed that morning for the first time after a quick tickle attacked her nose. Her secretary, Willow, heard it but didn't put much significance into the sneeze. Helen sneezed naturally on occasion. There was no cause for alarm. Yet.

The phone rang and Willow answered it. The call was from Veronica Anders, the owner of a rival company. In fact, Veronica was Helen’s main rival and had been since their days of elementary school spelling bees and science fairs. While Helen was brunette Veronica was blonde-haired but they both had alpha personalities. They’d known each other for as long as they could remember and competition had given way to lust in college. Of course, their personalities were too strong for the relationship to last and they’d drifted away, competing again as they entered the business world and created their companies. But the familiarity and respect they shared was too strong to break and they’d maintained a secret relationship for nearly 20 years even as they supported the external rivalries of their companies.

“It’s Veronica Anders on line 1,” Willow said without turning.

“Bitch,” Helen had uttered, strictly “for the cameras” so to speak. “Transfer her over,” she said and closed her door.

“Hello,” she said picking up the phone.

“I thought we’d agreed that you’d keep your expansion north of Elm Street!” came Veronica’s screeching into the phone.

“I can talk, why don’t you get where you can,” Helen answered calmly, parlaying Veronica’s legerdemain. A door slammed.

“Hey Midnight,” Veronica called her, a pet name that referred to her dark hair and her tendency to ‘turn out the lights’ on competitors.

“And hello to you, Snow,” which was also a reference to Veronica’s hair color and her demeanor in tough negotiations.

“I was just a little excited about tonight and I was calling to, you know, stir you up a bit,” there was an obvious lilt in Veronica’s voice.

“Good, I need it.” Was Helen’s flat response.

“You don’t seem as excited as me,” was Veronica’s slightly hurt response.

“That isn’t it and once you know the whole story we’ll both be in bed all weekend,” although the response from Helen was flat again Veronica knew there was something simmering in Helen’s world.

“So don’t call me and tell me what’s up, I tell you what’s up!” Helen screamed into the phone slamming it down. She had strategically opened her office door before delivering her last line.

Part X.LX

“A bad one, I’ll tell you all about it.”

-----------------------

Helen regretted screaming as soon as she did. Her throat was in no shape for talking, having developed a stinging soreness through the morning. The effort actually left her a tad hoarse and she had to talk easy for the rest of the morning to avoid making it worse. Her nose had moved to full drip mode and she was dabbing furiously behind Willow’s back in an effort to keep it under control. This was eventually supplemented with sniffles which were completely out of character for her strong demeanor.

Willow concluded that Helen was coming down with something after the fourth sneeze and sniffle. “She’s had a long week and now she’s sneezing and sniffling,” she thought, hearing Helen’s next sneeze ring out. “And this cold and flu season is in full-swing,” she thought again as Helen sniffled. Another sneeze about fifteen minutes later and Willow thought, “She’s catching a cold.”

After lunch Helen’s voice was stuffed, her cold now obvious. She’d talked to Tamara in R&D briefly and as soon as she’d spoken Tamara had thought, “Oh, Helen’s all stuffed up today. She caught a cold.” And the sneezes started spraying like rain.

Normally Helen didn’t have build-up to her sneezes but her head and nose were congested by the time Willow was going home so that an audible intake of breath was evident before he sneezed. It was not the sort of noise that meant good things for Helen’s health and Willow noticed how congested she’d gotten during the day.

Helen plugged away, putting in her normal 10 hours and left work with with a big head cold. Her head was congested, her nose was stopped up, she was running a slight fever, and her nose was exploding with ticklish sneezes. All-in-all she was feeling quite miserable as she went to meet Veronica. She showed up, eyes dark, nose red. She really wanted to surprise Veronica with the cold so she used her key and went in in the side door of her friend’s home. She texted her, “Meet me in the library for a surprise.”

Not a minute went by when Veronica appeared in the opposite doorway, clingy satin robe about her frame, hair down. She raised an eyebrow and said, “Well, what’s the surprise?”

Helen had held a sneeze for Veronica. It was tough, her nose was itchy and running but as soon as Veronica appeared she pulled the crumpled tissue wad from her pocket, gave a congested inhale and “CHOOO!” sneezed, showing the woman her cold. She blew her nose as a smile spread over Veronica’s lips. Helen finished the show with a gurgled noseblow and finished wiping her already red nose.

“Canb youb dell?” Helen said, nose already blocked

“New shoes?” Veronica asked playfully

“No-b” Helen said sniffling

“You changed your hair?” the charade continued

“No-b,” and another sneeze made way out of her nose “CHOOO!” rang out in Veronica’s library.

“Poor baby,” Veronica couldn’t maintain her composure seeing her love was ill. “You caught a cold, huh?”

“A bad one, I’ll tell you all about it.” Helen explained.

I like the new plot, but is there any chance you might get back to Becky and Violet sometime? I'd love to read more about Violet's sickness

Most certainly.

Part X.LXI

“You sure know how to make a girl want to catch your cold”

---------------------------------------

Helen and Veronica lay in each other’s arms. Early winter night had fallen hours before and Helen was feeling the chill of Veronica’s executive home. She kept sniffling and let out regular “CHOOOO!” sneezes that she directed away from her love.

“You’re hot,” Veronica said after another sneeze.

“Thangs,” was her love’s response.

“No, I mean literally. You’re running a fever,” Veronica could feel the temperature in Helen’s body.

“I have been most of the day,” Helen admitted.

“You worked today running a fever?” Said Veronica with an ounce of incredulousness.

“Well, not the entire day. I started running it around midmorning. My bones are achy from it,” explained Helen and then turned aside to sneeze.

“And you caught this from a girl at the lingerie store?” Veronica asked.

“She was all sneezes and sniffles last night. I guess like I am now. Shy thing, I could tell she didn’t want to talk about her cold,” Helen spoke about her encounter with Becky from the previous evening. “I was bra shopping for this,” she motioned to her open blouse where she was wearing a sheer black lace bra. Her breasts filled it, even laying back in Veronica’s arms.

“You came home with a new bra and a new cold,” Veronica concluded.

“I sure did. That sweetie clobbered me with sneezes,” said Helen again, thinking of Becky and turning aside to sneeze.

“Are you trying to avoid sneezing on me?” Veronica wondered, seeing as Helen had covered all her sneezes or directed them away.

“Just a little game I’m playing with you. I’m wondering how long you can go before you beg me to sneeze right in your face,” Helen said, sniffling deeply.

Helen’s game was working. Veronica was crazy for her sniffly cold and wanted to catch it. Watching Helen turn aside each time to sneeze or cover her nose with a tissue made her regret wasting each germy explosion. “I could be getting sick off that sneeze,” she thought each time it happened.

Veronica suddenly locked lips with Helen, kissing her deeply and putting her tongue in her mouth. It was a hot, steamy kiss with Helen’s fevered face pressed against hers. There was more than one way to catch this. Helen returned the kiss with passionate energy but finally broke away to give one of her characteristic “CHOOOO!” sneezes to the side. Veronica could see the fine spray trail down through the air.

“Where are we going tonight?” she asked, thoroughly flustered by Helen’s unwillingness to sneeze on her.

“Someplace warm” said Helen through her sniffles.

“Did you say someplace freezing?” Veronica answered.

“Ugh, I guess you’re going to make sure I come home sick and get to bed,” Helen said, her tired body unprepared for more exertion.

“That’s part of the plan. And getting you to start sneezing on me is the other part,” Veronica frowned as Helen sent another sneeze away from her.

“Am I driving you wild yet?” she asked while trying to sniffle her nose.

“You sure know how to make a girl want to catch your cold,” was her love’s plaintive response.

Edited by James (ellamalaka)

It's as good as ever. I like the fact that you started spelling out the sneezes and the stuffy talk more. Please keep doing that and the more the better. I just can't get enough of this story

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey fans! I haven't had the inspiration to work on this lately. I hope this newest update gets things on track.

Part X.LXII

“Becky Lawrence seemed to have come down with something and had ended the week spaying sneezes around.”

-----------------------------------

<SNRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!SSSSSNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!> Helen blew her nose into the lace hanky, wiping it underneath as she finished and sniffled. Her nose was somewhat clear, enough to breathe a little bit. Her head had gone from congested to nearly full out in the bluster of winter as she and Veronica wandered through the sculpture garden at the Hollins Art Gallery, a large museum in the city.

“If you can keep those sneezes under control we’ll head over to the reception,” said Veronica looking at Helen out of the corner of her eye.

Helen let in a languid, congested breath and <CHOOOOO!> sneezed hard to her left, away from Veronica. Her throat was awful sore and she could feel a cough tickle growing in the back of her throat. Noseblowing ensued again.

“Myb code isd goingb tob by chestb,” she admitted, knowing she was going to come home tonight with a cough.

“I think that cold and I have something in common then,” said Veronica hoping that Helen would finally sneeze on her.

“Huh?” was Helen’s congested response.

“Yeah, we both want to get close to your chest,” Veronica finished the comparison.

There was an “oh you” expression in Helen’s eyes but she didn't say anything. The congested tone of her voice was more than a little embarrassing as it made her sound weaker than the strong image she liked to project.

Inside the museum both ladies showed their membership badges, Helen holding hers half covered in a handkerchief. The change in temperature prompted an immediate fit of sneezes which she tried to place in her hand as much as possible. Several ladies would recall the fit the next day when they woke up sniffling. She handed the usher her ID. She was a young woman who interned from the local university and who had been without her favorite teacher this week, a certain Professor Fielder, due to a ranging case of cold and laryngitis. The ailment was making the rounds and was even known as the ‘Uber Cold’ or UC for short among some circles. Since it was entirely viral there was nothing the local doctors could do to shorten the duration. Maddie Simmons, the doctor at a local clinic who was just behind the pair in line, had pronounced it the worst cold of her 11 years. She’d seen dozens of cases of it now and her staff was nearly decimated from it. All the girls who worked up front: Anna, Trish, Kristina, Celeste, and Tammy, had missed work over it. Her head of HR, Stacy, had been sent home early today with a barking cough and 102 fever.

“I wonder if Helen has the UC?” thought Caroline the the usher as she gripped the germ laden piece of plastic. She’d been wondering about a lot of girls this week. Becky Lawrence seemed to have come down with something and had ended the week spaying sneezes around. It was like a little exciting piece of drama for Caroline. She’d notice that someone had caught a cold and then then wonder if they’d caught the UC. Would it just be some sneezes and sniffles or was this the big one? Professor Fielder had caught it and so had the departmental secretary before her.

Hey fans! I haven't had the inspiration to work on this lately. I hope this newest update gets things on track.

Part X.LXII

“Becky Lawrence seemed to have come down with something and had ended the week spaying sneezes around.”

-----------------------------------

<SNRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGG!SSSSSNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG!> Helen blew her nose into the lace hanky, wiping it underneath as she finished and sniffled. Her nose was somewhat clear, enough to breathe a little bit. Her head had gone from congested to nearly full out in the bluster of winter as she and Veronica wandered through the sculpture garden at the Hollins Art Gallery, a large museum in the city.

“If you can keep those sneezes under control we’ll head over to the reception,” said Veronica looking at Helen out of the corner of her eye.

Helen let in a languid, congested breath and <CHOOOOO!> sneezed hard to her left, away from Veronica. Her throat was awful sore and she could feel a cough tickle growing in the back of her throat. Noseblowing ensued again.

“Myb code isd goingb tob by chestb,” she admitted, knowing she was going to come home tonight with a cough.

“I think that cold and I have something in common then,” said Veronica hoping that Helen would finally sneeze on her.

“Huh?” was Helen’s congested response.

“Yeah, we both want to get close to your chest,” Veronica finished the comparison.

There was an “oh you” expression in Helen’s eyes but she didn't say anything. The congested tone of her voice was more than a little embarrassing as it made her sound weaker than the strong image she liked to project.

Inside the museum both ladies showed their membership badges, Helen holding hers half covered in a handkerchief. The change in temperature prompted an immediate fit of sneezes which she tried to place in her hand as much as possible. Several ladies would recall the fit the next day when they woke up sniffling. She handed the usher her ID. She was a young woman who interned from the local university and who had been without her favorite teacher this week, a certain Professor Fielder, due to a ranging case of cold and laryngitis. The ailment was making the rounds and was even known as the ‘Uber Cold’ or UC for short among some circles. Since it was entirely viral there was nothing the local doctors could do to shorten the duration. Maddie Simmons, the doctor at a local clinic who was just behind the pair in line, had pronounced it the worst cold of her 11 years. She’d seen dozens of cases of it now and her staff was nearly decimated from it. All the girls who worked up front: Anna, Trish, Kristina, Celeste, and Tammy, had missed work over it. Her head of HR, Stacy, had been sent home early today with a barking cough and 102 fever.

“I wonder if Helen has the UC?” thought Caroline the the usher as she gripped the germ laden piece of plastic. She’d been wondering about a lot of girls this week. Becky Lawrence seemed to have come down with something and had ended the week spaying sneezes around. It was like a little exciting piece of drama for Caroline. She’d notice that someone had caught a cold and then then wonder if they’d caught the UC. Would it just be some sneezes and sniffles or was this the big one? Professor Fielder had caught it and so had the departmental secretary before her.

Ooh! You're back! Thanks for the update, Ela, my dear.

Part X.LXIII

“Oh, I think I’m going to sneeze this time.”

--------------------------------

Helen stood outside the assembled group of patrons, holding one nostril shut and trying to clear it before holding the other shut and doing the same. She wanted to go home. Her body was achy and exhausted and her throat was hurting worse as the night went on. She couldn’t stop shivering and was certain her fever had risen. Veronica was chatting about giving occasional looks of desire from across the room.

Helen suddenly heard a soft noseblow next to her and noticed the lady to her left. She was blowing her nose and looked over at Helen.

“I figured it was safe to do this over here since you seem to have it, too,” the woman said, putting her tissue back in her purse.

“Yeah, I’m sick. Caught a cold last night and it is moving in on me,” Helen explained.

“I was just starting feel bad at the end of the day and thought that I shouldn’t go out but came here anyway. I’ve earned myself a little case of the sniffles here tonight,” she said.

“My sneezes are getting painful and my throat is killing me. I think I’ll have a cough by the time I make it home,” Helen continued.

“I haven’t been sneezing yet but I can feel the tickles building. I’d be surprised if I wasn’t sneezing before I made it home,” the woman explained. “I actually feel like I’m running a slight temperature. Do I feel warm to you?” she asked, inclining her forehead towards Helen.

“I can’t tell, I’m running a 101 fever myself,” Helen said and didn’t feel the woman’s forehead.

Suddenly her eyes fluttered and she inhaled, holding her hand under her nose. <Uhhhh…> she gave a pre-sneeze sound.

“Looks like you’re getting to the sneezy part,” observed Helen but the woman recovered without sneezing and wiped her nose again.

“The tickle is building. That was the most intense yet,” she said.

“Well, I’ve got to sneeze,” said Helen and pulled her hanky out and executed a pair of stormy choos. The second was hard to catch her breath to get out.

“Bless you twice,” said the woman as Helen blew her nose.

“Uhhh, that was rough,” Helen said through blurry eyes.

“It sounded like it. I only sneezing in pairs if I have a really bad cold,” she admitted.

“Me too,” said Helen with a weak smile.

The woman’s face scrunched again. “Oh, I think I’m going to sneeze this time,” she said with closed eyes and a tissue to her nose. She inhaled a few times, the sneeze about to explode.

Veronica had noticed Helen chatting with the other woman and watched as they built a repartee. She was curious and perhaps the teensiest bit jealous that someone was enjoying her stricken girlfriend so she’d stealthily made her way over to the pair. She arrived just as the first sneeze of her cold had shown up.

<OOOHHAHHHAHHHAHHCHOOOOO!> the woman turned to her left, away from Helen and towards what she thought was simply open air but blasted Veronica square in the face. The three women stood motionless, Veronica’s face wet with a sneeze, the woman’s nose runny and red.

My apologies on the last post. I was trying to do a multi-quote response and just messed it up.

Thank you Sneezster and I induce in public for the responses

So happy you updated!! I've been waiting for this. This is as great as ever, and I love the references you made to characters from earlier parts of the story. Any chance you might write some parts describing what happened to those girls? Especially the lovely girls at the clinic? I sure would love to read more about them, especially since I like your writing even more now that you describe the sneezes and stuffed up voices with more details. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to the next part.