Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yippie, my favourite story is back! Thank you so much :) It will be interesting how they dress up for such a sexy night out, hopefully not too warmly ;)

Ciao, Lissy <3

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James (ellamalaka)

• The Sneezster

• Hedgehog

• cool_lissy

Enjoy!

Part X.LXXI

“Just a teeny-tiny sore throat”

--------------------------

Lesbos was moderately busy that evening, the extreme temps and bad cold making way around town keeping patrons at home. That was good because the staff of Lesbos had started coming down with it and a waitress without a voice can’t help too many customers. The girls working this evening were all on the edge of the illness: tired, overworked, and exposed. The Hostess, a certain lady named Alice, was going to be the next victim. She’d been running from the cold all week, sidestepping sneezes and dodging coughs. Trying to avoid it had really taken it out of her and she was actually quite tired of trying to avoid getting sick. Her complacency would have nothing to do with Helen and Veronica’s efforts to get her sick.

“Welcome to the Isle of Lesbos, do you have a reservation.” She asked, chipper but deflated. “Oh, welcome, welcome Helen and Veronica,” she said recognizing the women.

“Hi Alice,” offered Helen, her voice low and hoarse. Alice recognized it immediately. Helen was not sounding normal at all. They kissed and she felt the feverish heat on Helen’s cheek.

“Hello Alice,” said Veronica, her cold subdued but still detectable from the stuffiness of her voice. Alice felt a fever in Veronica as they touched cheeks, but not the fire that Helen had.

“Oh, boy. They’re both running fevers tonight,” she thought to herself as she seated them. “And Helen’s voice sounds absolutely terrible. I wouldn’t even recognize her with a voice that hoarse.”

“And how are you two tonight?” she asked tentatively, almost not wanting to know the answer.

“Oh, we’re great this evening,” said Veronica with a slight sniffle. “Helen’s throat is sore which has made her voice hoarse but otherwise we’re great.”

“Oh, a sore throat?” said Alice sympathetically. “I thought you sounded a little different. Were you yelling earlier.”

“No, not yelling,” said Helen, her deep voice on display. “I caught a head cold.”

“Aww, a head cold and a hoarse voice. Well, let’s see if we can get you something for that throat,” she said retreating to the bar and wondering how a head cold could make Helen’s voice hoarse.

At the bar she ordered Helen a Hot Toddy, remarking to the bartender that Helen had a sore throat. Veronica was secretly wiping at her nose when she came back with the drink and the menus. “Geez, they are both sick this evening. Why are they out here?”

The combination of cough syrup and bourbon acted quickly on Helen’s fever weakened body. She was chatty and loose and getting very turned on by Veronica who kept sneaking a tissue out to wipe her nose.

“Catching something?” she queried in her growl of a voice

“I’m catching a hot cold from a sexy lady,” Veronica said, giving her a full on liquid sniff of her runny nose. Despite the continued sniffles her sinuses were dry from the decongestant. “And you sound like you’ve already caught something.”

“Just a teeny-tiny sore throat,’ she said holding two fingers up just a centimeter apart, “and a hoarse voice. That’s all.” Her voice had the deep quality that Veronica loved.

I moved to Arabic numerals because the Roman ones got unwieldy. The present story encounter with a new lady is going to lead to at least one update forthe Adult section. I'm trying my hand at some sick, smutty writing and we'll see how that goes. Enjoy!

Part 72

“If I sit here am I going to wake up sneezing tomorrow?”

--------------------------

The restaurant had slowly filled up and music was softly playing around them. Their meal was complete and they moved to the bar, greeting friends and women they didn’t know. Helen’s cough syrup was starting to wear off and she could feel a growing tickle in her throat. She was going to start coughing soon. Veronica’s nose was running faster and faster and she decided to make an accessory out of a tissue rather than try and hide it.

“So yeah, I got sneezed on a little bit earlier in the week and caught a cold,” Helen was telling the story of her cold in her faded, deep voice. “This,” she pointed to her throat, “showed up today.” She had a group of women enraptured with her story and voice. Veronica stood by wiping at her nose, feeling her sneezes return. Helen’s energy was fueled by cough syrup and alcohol but she could tell she was going to crash soon. The tickly cough was about to become unbearable.

“But you don’t seem to have a cough,” observed one of the ladies. “My secretary came down with a cold and laryngitis this week but had a barking cough, too. You don’t seem to have one.” There was a hint of disappointment to her comment.

“Oh, I have a pretty bad cough. I just took some strong cough medicine before I came in here. I was coughing my brains out an hour ago,” Helen’s hoarse voice rasped a bit forced out the words.

“Are you barking or hacking?” the enraptured ladies asked her.

“I was hacking this morning and then we,” she pointed to Veronica who was at the end of the bar wiping her nose, “went to the cider mill and I was barking by the time we got home,” the hoarseness of her voice gave a tantalizing wheeze as she struggled to speak. “I actually need to bark right now,” she finished as the tickle in her throat became too much to ignore. Helen balled her manicured fist up to her mouth and turned to the side letting out a string of congested barks. Her audience was quite impressed by the severity of her cold and hung on every rasp of her hoarse voice.

Veronica was not about to be outdone by Helen, especially not with a cold. Helen’s cold may have been a lot worse but she was going to show off nonetheless. She’d been putting on a convincing show as the lady with the red sniffle-nose. She wiping her nose with a flourish that trailed the tissue, fanning it as she went before sliding it gently into her sleeve but leaving it hanging out for easy access. A young lady sat down beside her and sipped at a glass of red wine. Veronica gave a necessary liquid sniffle at her nose.

“If I sit here am I going to wake up sneezing tomorrow?” she asked with a sideways glance.

Veronica could see the anticipation in her eyes. The young lady had been watching them both all evening.

• 3 weeks later...

Ooft! Wow! Please please please continue! This story had me begging for more!! I love these characters and the story development!! I can barely put it into words how great this is! If you need any suggestions then just ask because I'm sure thinking of a few situations they could get into

• 2 months later...

Part 73

“I have to sneeze”

----------------------------

There was a lovegame to be played here and Veronica was a mistress. She realized that a passionate night with this pretty young lady would make her feel both better and worse at the same time.

“Are you implying that I’m contagious?” Veronica said, emphasizing her stuffy nose and giving another sniffle.

“Well, red nose, sniffles. And something is going around. You’re here with that woman,” she pointed to Helen,” who is obviously losing her voice and has a terrible cough.” Helen was barking again at the other end of the bar.

“I’m not sick,” Veronica countered sniffling at her nose. “I have the beginnings of a cold but that’s all.”

“Oh, so you’re getting sick,” she put special emphasis on the word. “Is she sick?” she asked, pointing to Helen again.

“I don’t know, what do you think?” Veronica asked back, loosening the tissue from her sleeve and wiping under her nose with a sniffle before pressing it back in her sleeve.

“It sure seems like she’s come down with something,” she said listening to Helen hoarsely explain how sore her throat was getting.

“Just a little headcold and a sore throat,” Veronica explained.

“When did she catch cold?” the young lady questioned, genuine interest to her query.

“You are just full of questions, “ stuffy Veronica said back. “Are you sure you want to know all the answers?” She had turned directly to the young woman.

Jill was absolutely in over her head but she was too excited to stop now. She was supposed to be a bridesmaid at a wedding this week and she wasn’t looking forward to the job. A bad cold would either keep her at home or give her an excuse to cancel. And these two women were so stylish and confident, even when under the weather.

“I’m Jill,” she said, returning Veronica’s gaze and extending her hand. Veronica took it, the wet tissue touching Jill’s hand as they shook.

“Well Jill, what’s a pretty girl like you risking a cold on a night like this?” she waved her hand to the front window where driving sleet was covering the sidewalk and streets.

“I never get sick,” she said bravely and enchantingly. “I caught one cold in college and it wasn’t even bad.” This was partially true. Jill was left feverish in bed with strep throat while in college and outside of a few sniffly little colds she was never ill.

“Excuse me one second, Jill. I have to sneeze,” Veronica’s voice hitched and she could barely finish the sentence. The sneezes were coming back with a vengeance with her cold medicine wearing off. She tore the tissue from her sleeve, held it with both hands in front of her nose, inhaled deeply and <SCHOOO!> sneezed. “Oh, geeze,” she muttered, her voice still breathy as another tickly hit her. <SCHOOO!> Veronica sneezed again, wiping her nose and giggling, “It might be time for me to take my cold home, Jill.”

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I'm working on content but I would like to take everything that is here, edit the text and rationalize the numbering system, and put it in a separate thread that doesn't have comments. We could keep this thread for comments, suggestions, replies, etc. Clearly, there are a lot of typos and other problems that I could mostly clearly up during this process. Any continuity errors could be rectified. Does anyone know how to do this?

James

I've corrected the numbering system. If I can get a place to post the edited documents then I'll use consistent numbering throughout. I'm sorry for changing it around like that. I had a needlessly complicated system in mind that was inappropriate for the medium. All the parts should be labeled from 1 in sequence starting with the Trish story. Becky would start at 19 in this sequential system.

“Jill claims she never catches cold”

-----

Veronica held Jill’s hand and pulled her out of the bar, Helen beside her. The arctic blast of winter struck once outside the door and Helen took to coughing as Veronica blew on her nose. It wasn’t long before they were each falling into the car.

“She has questions,” Veronica said while directing her eyebrows towards Jill who had leaned up from the back seat.

“You have questions for us?” Helen growled, her voice hoarse and raspy. Jill was mesmerized by the sound, so airy and weak, so harsh and sore.

“I do,” Jill said confidently, sensing she was among friends.

“Well?” Helen husked again in the silence before turning towards Veronica and in the profile view of Jill put her fist to her mouth and barked her cough, body collapsing with each hard hit of the chesty cough.

“Well, why is your voice so hoarse?” Jill stammered out, now a bit unnerved by her opportunity.

“My voice is hoarse because I have a very sore throat,” Helen rasped to Jill, voice breaking and squeaky. Veronica had them on the route home.

“Why is your throat sore?” Jill continued. Helen gave her direct, candid responses that were meant to thrill the younger woman. And they did.

“My throat,” she croaked out waving a hand in front of her regal neck, “Is very sore because I’m sick. I have a cold, I caught cold the other day from getting sneezed on. My cold has gone to my chest,” she interrupted herself with another set of harsh barks, towards Veronica, covered by her fist and in profile from Jill’s point of view. A sore and unproductive throat clearing ended the fit followed by an attempted sniffle at her nose which was completely clogged producing only a snerking sound. “Sorry,” she said, voice low as she regained her breath. “As I was saying, the cold I caught has gone to my chest,” and now she turned towards Jill, the upper white of her chest and the trace of her cleavage in front of her. “Right here,” she rasped, pointing directly at her upper chest and Jill could hear a rattling wheeze inside of it as Helen breathed. “Bad head cold, bad chest cold, barking cough, and a fever of nearly 102. I’m sick,” and her voice chirped and it sent her to barking again, this time while facing Jill, the feverish cough surrounding her.

They were at Veronica’s home now and Jill was dazzled by the design and size of the residence. They hurried out in the cold to the door, the sick ladies all the worse for it, Veronica started sneezing once they were inside and Helen barked several wheezy fits. The sounds were intense in the echo of Veronica’s tall entryway.

<SCHOOO!> Veronica sneezed again, blowing her nose into another tissue. “Jill claims she never catches cold,” She said while sniffling and pointing towards Jill with the hand that held her tissue.

Trish on the mend?

When we last saw Trish she was booming a cough around the mall and shivering with a spiked fever after a long day at work. She was walking beside her friend Susan and they stayed close because Trish’s voice was so hoarse that it was hard to hear. Trish smelled of the tail end of her day’s perfume, cough drops, and a musky feverish sweat. She’d infected Becky the night before with the the fully bloomed cold sneezes she’d developed that day at work. She’d been running a fever that day, too, and sneezed on Becky in a fashion neither of them would ever forget. She was standing with her face towards Trish, prone and unaware. The shock of the first sneeze kept her frozen and ready for her second. Two sneezes from her bad cold right to the face. And this, of course, no mere cold. This was Trish’s collection of every bad upper and lower respiratory ailment that every girl coming to the doctor’s office had. “Tis the season,” the girl had quipped.

Without spoiling any of the plot we can say that Trish worked on Thursday, the next day after her parade at the mall with Susan, but called in sick on Friday and Saturday. Helen and her bubbling cauldron of sexual exploration and sniffly noses is happening that evening. Becky is in bed with a fretful and falling under the weather Violet at her side. Trish is in bed, of that you can be sure.

Today is Tuesday following that weekend.

Trish started feeling, not good by any means, but not as bad that Monday. Her fever had finally eased off a few degrees. She was still very hot but it was an improvement. Her voice remained nonexistent and her chest was just as wheezy and congested but her cough finally started slowing down a little bit. That evening she was finally able to sleep a little bit and her fever broke in the midst of her slumber. She awoke in the early hours covered in sweat and and said “oh” and her voice actually came out a little bit. “hello,” she screeched and scratched, barely able to talk but at least able. She’d fallen back asleep pleased that her voice was coming back.

Trish woke for work at her regular time and actually felt like getting up and going. Her house was filled with the dreaded barking cough that this illness came with and she’d passed it along to her roommates. Trish’s cough, she was very pleased to learn, no longer sounded like a bark. Trish woke up with a congested but productive hacking cough. It didn’t sound nearly as scary and awful as the barking cough that she’d been blasting around for days. And yes, while her voice was still very whispery and scratchy, she did have some of it back.

The nose blowing was no joke, from the time she got up until she walked out the door with three boxes of tissues under her arm.

Thanks for the kind words!. I think this part is the funniest I've ever written for the forum. I hope you can laugh over it like I do.

“Better?”

It was strange coming back to work after being gone so long. It was also an unfortunate day to have to come back, too, as she’d been a major contributing factor in getting the entire office sick. Of course, it was more Anna’s fault. She’d had whatever the voice losing-coughing like a dog thing was. It was the first time that Trish had ever lost her voice, too.

To the outside world Trish still sounded terribly sick. But because she was feeling a little better today and had some voice back she was happy to be out in the cold blusteriness of the morning. Of course, she was coughing a lot but in her mind it wasn’t so bad because at least she wasn’t barking.

It didn’t take until she made it to work before she felt the weariness settle into her bones. She was tired despite having been in bed the last 4 days. Still, with a little bit of a voice and a positive attitude she continued to the office.

The reception was as barky as her house had been. This season’s illness was in full swing and showed no signs of letting up. Temporary help was being led along by a feverish and hoarse Tammy who was clinging to her voice today. Her wearying smile towards Trish said so much about how bad she felt. “Hey girl,” she chirped to Trish, turning immediately aside, fist to her mouth and barked.

“My voice is coming back,” Trish rasped in her own windy voice. Of course, this provoked her cough and she went to hacking.

So they’d set to take care of patients that day, Trish sitting in first chair of the Sick Symphony, sniffles all around…

sneeze left! sneeze right!

then… coughcoughcough! Trish hacks in her seat, pulling off her beautiful hacking cough solo,

then…barkbarkbark! The trio of girls who’d developed barking coughs answered, their rhythms a discordant mess, commenting on the meaningless of fighting colds only to catch them again next year

as the coughs come to a decrescendo the snorkeling smoosh of nose blowing emerges

Then after a brief silence the Sick Symphony breaks into the 2nd movements as the girls on either side…

Sneeze left! Sneeze right!

Cough.. Trish hacks, trying to hold the coughs at bay

Sneeze Sneeze! The girl on the left’s nose has started to get ambitious

Cough..Cough” Trish hacks a double, still trying to keep her cough suppressed

The girl on the right begins blowing her nose after the last sneezes as

HACK!HACK!HACK! Trish loses all control of her cough and starts contentedly hacking while the ladies in the chorus with the barks start…

BARK!BARK!BARKING!

The coughs finally come to a close and the movement ends with a weary sniffle from the girl on the right.

And so the Cold Season Variations went on that morning, the Sick Symphony in its worst form since the great flu season of ’89.

• 3 weeks later...

Trish Relapse

-------

Somewhere that morning Trish did something that both surprised and concerned her. She sneezed. Now, Trish has been very, very sick for about a week and she’d sneezed an uncounted number of times while she’d been sick. The problem with this sneeze is that she felt a lot worse after it. Her sinuses suddenly began producing snot again, she shivered and realized that her temperature had risen, and her voice got suddenly quieter. Her hacks got less productive and more barky sounding again.

At lunch Trish was once again feeling dreadful, her barking cough was back with a vengeance, her voice had dropped back to a whisper, and her cheeks once again held the flush of a high fever.

“I have no voice…” she strained to get out.

“Again,” added Tammy in her own broken voice. Both ladies coughed.

Trish had gone home early, very sick and her voice completely gone. Back home she stripped off the work clothes of the day and shimmied back under the covers of her bed, lending her bark to all the coughs around her apartment. The fever had left her weak and lightheaded but considering how much sleep she’d gotten the night before Trish spent the afternoon coughing in bed. It was miserable, her throat sore and voice nothing but a pale whisper again, her cough booming and wheezy.

Trish did have time to update her personal journal and took a look back at the last few entries. The relevant cold updates stood out to her.

Monday:

One of the girls I work with, Anna, came down with a cold this weekend and is all stuffed up, sneezing, and noseblowy. She said she caught it from her roommates and that they all have the same kind of cold but it serves her right because last winter she gave them the flu.

I’m not feeling well myself, a little tired and my throat is sore. I guess my nose is a little runny, too. Anna sneezed in my direction all day so I’m not surprised I’m catching it. She made a point of telling me that she was running a fever with her cold which makes her contagious. If her cold and whatever is catching I would imagine she’ll get a lot of girls sick. I hesitate to call it just a cold although Anna is quick to compartmentalize it that way. It seems like where we work is a great place to catch everything that is going around. And right now it is bad. Lots of sick ladies so we’ll see how everything turns out with sneezy Anna tomorrow.

I hope I am catching Anna’s virus. I’d love to get all sick and feverish. It seems so romantic but also so remote for me. I never seem to get really sick.

Trish closed the book, her hand fisted loosely and up to her mouth.

The fit of coughs was barking and unproductive. Trish felt lightheaded, dizzy, and had a pounding headache.

“Goodnight, Trish” she tried to vocalize, only getting out an airy whisper.

Searching the Archives

-------------------

Tuesday

I actually woke up sick today. I was pretty sure I was getting sick yesterday but you never know. I don’t seem to get sick very often nor is it ever very severe. A girl I work with, Anna, was starting to fall ill on Saturday. She was not feeling well and her nose was a little bit runny. Yesterday she came to work with a brand new head cold. She made of point of mentioning her fever and she sneezed towards me a lot, especially as her cold got worse late in the day.

Last night I came home with a runny nose and very sore throat. “Just the sniffles” as I called it but I was feeling pretty bad by the time I went to bed last night. I was feeling like I got tossed around the ring by Ronda Roussey when I woke up this morning. Oh, and my little sniffles had turned into a stuffy-runny nose. But the best part? I’m sneezing. There’s no more international sign for a cold than sneezing. Well, no matter who you are you could look at me for five minutes and tell that I’m sick today.

This morning I just had some isolated sneezes and lots of noseblowing. After lunch my cold had taken hold a little more and I was sneezing a lot more, sometimes in doubles. By the time I got home I was sneezing regular doubles and my voice was all congested sounding. I sound pretty icky now, a pretty bad cold, voice is all congested and I have a leaky nose.

I never realized how awful you feel with a cold until now. I have no energy and my whole body is achy. Sneezing all day has worn me out, too. I’m finally really sick and I have a classic sneezy head cold. Everyone will remember me this week, my voice all stopped up and blunted, my nose red, and my sneezing. “That was the week Trish was sick with a cold,” they’ll remember. I’m so proud of myself for catching it at work, too. I always wanted to catch an office cold and sneeze along with the ladies I work with.

I’ve actually tried to give my cold to Kristina, a girl I work with. I didn’t want to sneeze in Anna’s direction so I decided to turn towards her and sneeze while I’m sick. Each time I feel a tickle I simply turn towards her, hold my tissue up, and spread my germs. It seems to be working because she she started sneezing at the end of the day.

Anna sounds just awful today. She came in with a cough to go along with her headcold and things did not go well for her today. Her voice, which was very deep and throaty this morning, is hoarse. She sounds like she has a lot more than a cold. Nurse Flannery took our temperatures this morning. Mine was 99 and her’s was 100. When we left to go home mine was nearly 100 and her’s was over 101.

• 2 weeks later...

Tuesday (Update)

I can finally say with no exaggeration that I have a bad cold. Yes, poor Trish Arrington is very sick this evening with a terrible cold she caught at work. I really have it this time. I just got back from the mall and I feel and sound terrible. My whole body is shivery and frozen and all my muscles ache. My head is pounding and my throat, oh my god, it is so unbelievably sore. I can’t stop sneezing. It is almost comical. I just sneeze and sneeze and sneeze, blowing my nose between them. Forget breathing out of my nose now.

The strangest thing happened in one of the department stores. I sneezed on the girl that works there. TWICE. Now, let me clarify. I’ve been sneezing on a lot of girls the last few days, but this was as direct as possible. She’d approached me and was about 2 feet away when my tickly cold sneeze just launched out as it does now. BAM! The first sneeze completely covered her face and she stood there frozen by what had happened. I did, too. The shock in her eyes was mesmerizing. And then my second sneeze hit her, just as square.

She left to clean up her face but she talked a little after that I continued to sneeze. I made sure and put special emphasis on reminding her that I’m contagious. I can’t imagine there’s anyway she won’t catch it. I sneezed right in her face with my feverish cold.

I’m now sneezing in triples and I’ve got a thermometer under my tongue. How am I going to get to sleep tonight? I can’t breathe out of my nose! Wow, ok. Here’s a fever update. I went to work with about a 99 degree temp this morning. Just the normal sign of a cold but it has climbed all day. It was 99.9 when I left work. It was up to 100.2 about an hour after I got home and was making me feel miserable and weak before I left when it was 100.5. I just took it and it is 100.9. My temperature was already high this morning and it has gone up nearly 2 degrees since then. Wow, no wonder I’m shivering.

Anna’s cold (and whatever, like I said before I don’t think this is “just” a cold) is lodged firmly in her chest. I think that’s pretty sexy, her catching cold and it going to her chest like that. I wonder what she’ll sound like tomorrow. She had a pretty bad cough already in the morning that just got worse and worse all day. And I’m all stopped up and sneezy with my head cold. And then there’s Kristina next to me with her little cold. We’re quite the sick office right now.

Update (early morning)

I can’t sleep, I can’t breathe and I feel horrid. I just can’t stop sneezing and I’m exhausted. I can’t get comfortable no matter what position I lay in and my fever is over 101.

Trish Reads on

Wednesday (Morning)

I feel like death this morning and I’m getting ready for work. I seriously feel like, for the first time in my life, that I only want to get into bed because I am that sick. I’m so congested and my voice sounds all stopped up. Bad, bad cold now, and I think maybe something worse because my throat feels like the worst pain of my life and my fever is well over 101. And my cold did not decide to stay just in my head. Like with Anna mine is also in my chest now and I’m got an annoying cough this morning, My breathing is also tight and wheezy. I just feel like everything in my head, neck, and chest are going to get infected now.

This is by far the worst cold and whatever else I’ve ever had. I’m a very sick girl this morning and going to work with a 101 fever.

Update: About to leave for work

I’ve just been talking with one of my roommates (who I have obviously gotten sick) and I realized that my voice is much much deeper than normal and it hurts a lot to talk. This could prove interesting.

Update: Just arrived at work

I got to work and my voice sounds completely different. I sound like a man, I think, and my throat hurts so bad. Glad I have several boxes of tissues because these sneezes are not slowing down. This cough hurts, too.

Update: Anna just arrived

As bad as I sound Anna sounds even worse. Anna’s losing her voice. Her dry hacking cough from yesterday has transformed into a monstrous bark.

Update: Wednesday Morning

Anna’s breathing is so messed up that I can hear her wheezing from her desk.

Update: Wednesday Lunch

I’m not sure I can make a full day. I’m a sneezing, hacking, nose blowing mess with a 101 fever. Did I mention that it hurts to talk and that I sound like a man when I do?

Update: Wednesday Home from Work

I must preface this by stating that I am running HIGH FEVER and I feel like death. I can barely move and the fits of triple sneezes and hacking coughs keep me occupied. My cough is trying to get as bad as possible in one day. I was barely hacking when I woke up but now I can’t breathe without coughing. The girl that got me sick lost her voice today and I’m wondering about my suspiciously deep voice that got more manly as the day wore on. My voice sounds absurd at the moment, extremely deep, and it hurts so much to talk.

Trish closed her diary and tried to lay and sleep. Her cough kept her awake as it had for days. It was Wednesday evening when she’d realized that she was going to be spending a few days sick in bed and was only trying to enjoy the time until it happened. She was just clinging on to the last reserves of her strength and health. That evening knocked them almost all out and she was so sick the next morning that she could barely get out of bed.

Edited by James (ellamalaka)

I've been reading this fic and catching up with it and I just want to say that this is the hottest stuff ever, wow. I love your detailed descriptions. I loooove all the congested coughing and sneezing, it's amazing. The format of the latest updates is also very appealing.

Wednesday: Back from shopping

I’m sick. I think that should be fairly obvious now but I feel the need to state it anyway. I’ve gotten progressively worse each day since I caught this and I am just about knocked out with it now. In fact, that kind of happened to me. I fell asleep in the food court and my friend Susan had to wake me up. It was very strange but then again I’m feverish. When I woke up my cough sounded barky for the first time (girl who got me sick has the same cough) and my voice, which had already been very deep, was hoarse (girl who got me sick lost her voice today).

I don’t know what to do. I’m absolutely miserably sick and now I’m barking. Everything hurts. What are people going to think when they hear me barking tomorrow? My cough is awful, just dreadful sounding, and big. This is not a cough that can be minimized or hidden either. This big bark is jumping out there, all the time. This is the same bark Anna brought to work this morning and almost certainly still has now.

Assuming I can even get the cough under some control what about my voice? My gosh, I just tested it and I’m so hoarse. It hurts to talk or make any volume, too. I still have a voice but I am very hoarse.

Update: Late

This cough and noseblowing have kept me up until now. My voice is so hoarse and my chest is all wheezy.

Trish closed the book thinking back. It was a wretched night. She couldn’t get warm running a high fever and shivered all night, coughing her head off. She’d taken to testing her voice every so often, listening to the hoarseness take over as the night drug on.

She fell asleep sometime and woke up about two hours before her normal alarm to cough and sneeze. Her voice was now broken and hoarse with hints of whisper throughout.

Getting up was a noseblowing affair of unequaled proportions and nearly a meter of tissues were piled up next to her bed.

This was the last time Trish was at home with a voice for the next few days. The squeaky-hoarseness that she spoke to her roommates with that morning didn’t make it back with her on Thursday. In fact, Trish managed to leave all of her voice at work.

Thursday

I just got up and I have laryngitis. Like, I can barely even make any voice come out even if I try very hard. My cough is outrageous, I’m not really sure what people are going to think of me barking around them today. It is very bad and hurts. My breathing is as noisy and restricted as Anna’s was yesterday. I guess that’s no surprise since she’s the one that got me sick.

This might be an interesting day. I can barely stay on my feet and this fever has me shivering. This is the first time in my life I’ve had laryngitis and I feel awful today.

Oh my, feverish, shivery, lost voice, bad cough - that poor, poor girl... 'This might be an interesting day.' Indeed. ^^

Hello Friends,

I want to thank you all for reading and enjoying this fic. I've been composing this for close to 4 years and now almost 100 parts. I don't see any reason for it to end and I intend to keep writing as long as I have inspiration.

This story has wound around several key events in a fictional world. We started with Trish in the doctor's office, moved to Becky the cold denier and lingerie saleswoman before moving to Helen, the milfy cold-expert. We've come back to Trish and her reflections upon her terrible cold.

I'm not sure I'll ever understand my cold fetish. Part of why I wrote this was greater personal insight but it thus far escapes me. I don't know your individual situation but if you have questions about why you desire things that seem so odd I think you should learn to accept and love yourself. There is no other 'healthy' way. In order for us to be healthy we revel in the illness of others, or sometimes even ourselves.

Life is filled with ironies and inversions. If this story helps you deal with internal conflict and the oddity of your desire then I consider it a success. I want nothing more than for you to know that you are not alone.

This story never ends - like a cold passing from person to person it goes on and on. It links people together in a way few recognize or appreciate - just as our fetish links us together.

My best to you,

James

**********PART 100******************

What happened that Thursday? Even Trish wasn’t too certain. She was too sick to even think straight before she was even at work that day. Her thoughts were just a feverish jumble. She’d sleepwalked through her day, barking her head off and barely able to talk before Nurse Flannery took her temperature and sent her home. She didn’t get to go home early, just the normal time and everyone else had to work over.

Trish knew several things about Thursday. First, her fever was so high when she got home that she’d turned her heat up to max. Second, even a cough as bad as the one she’d gone to work with can get worse, and hers did in a big way. Third, she’d completely lost her voice not long after lunch and spent the afternoon only able to whisper.

She came home and collapsed into bed with her clothes still on, coughing on and on. That’s about all she remembered. She was sick in bed for feverish days blowing her nose and barking, completely unable to talk.

There were no entries in her journal to help her along. She hadn’t picked that up again until Tuesday afternoon again after she’d worked the morning and come home sick again. It was early Wednesday and her voice was still completely gone but her fever had broken again and her cough was giving her a break. She fell into a peaceful slumber and dreamed of someone… someone… it was Maggie.

Trish bolted awake in the late Wednesday midmorning winter morning.

“Maggie,” she said aloud, her voice having returned a bit during the nap.

She didn’t know how but she’d been sick for several days when someone came to check on her and her roommates. She remembered it now. There were pills and warm liquids, and a pleasant sponging of her body. It was Maggie. Was it really a surprise that she started getting better the next day?

But how was that possible? Maggie lived a 1000 miles away and she didn’t know where Trish lived. They’d left on less negative than neutral terms. “Oh dear Maggie…” Trish said aloud with the volume her hoarse voice would allow. Somehow she had found out and traveled there to nurse her back to health. Strange. It all seemed so distant, like looking at a pinpoint down a long dark hallway. Maggie had nursed her and her roommates back from their respiratory nightmare.

“I guess this means I should call her,” Trish thought. It would be ok to do it today, too, because Maggie already knew her voice was gone. There was no need for Trish to be embarrassed about the sound of it. It had been a long time since they’d spoken.

Trish hit the speed dial on her phone for Maggie. She didn’t expect her to pickup and prepared to leave a voicemail. It was Wednesday afternoon, after all. Girls not sick in bed were at work. When the tone sounded Trish cleared her throat and spoke in the best voice her laryngitis could allow.