Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mark and Stephen drabbles

Coffee Chicken Barista

secretsneezelover27-Enjoy some more sic fics my dear!

Prompt: Coma

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies and beginning of cold

Author: Rachiella

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Oh bless you Stephen!”

Stephen sighed and blew his nose for what felt like the millioneth time that day. His allergies had been absolutely horrendous all day. Mark kissed his boyfriend’s cheek and put his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Stephen sniffled and coughed before wrapping his arm around Mark’s shoulders.

“I feel so horrible Mark.”

“I know babe.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Gesundheit baby.”

Stephen sighed and leaned his head back against the couch.

“Can you just knock me out? Put me in a coma until my allergies go away. Please?”

Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck.

“You know I can’t do that sweetie.”

Stephen sighed again before sniffling.

“You sure you can’t? Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you honey! I’m sorry you feel so awful.”

“I can’t stop sneezing! My allergies are never this awful if I’m not outside for a long time.”

“How long were you outside today?”

“Maybe half an hour and that was awhile ago. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you my love. How are you feeling?”

“Sneezy and sniffly. Sore throat, I guess.”

“Maybe you’re getting a cold.”

Stephen groaned and let out a small cough.

“I think you might be right. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! H…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Mark grabbed a tissue from the box and passed it to Stephen.

“Blow your nose baby.”

Stephen smiled sweetly at his boyfriend before blowing his nose. Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead as Stephen yawned. Mark smiled.

“You wanna take a nap babe?”

“Tired of sneezing. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark smiled and got up and walked to the bathroom. He came back a minute later with some Nyquil.

“Take some honey. I can’t put you in a coma but it might knock you out for awhile. Maybe you’ll feel better afterwards.”

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark down for a quick kiss on the lips.

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Playboy

Sneezer: Mark, cold

note: this was based on an actual conversation my 2 gay guy friends had yesterday

“Stephen, why do you have this?”

“I needed it for a project.”

Mark sniffled and coughed before rubbing his sore throat. Stephen smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s forehead.

“How are you feeling, hon?”

“Sick as hell. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s cheek before turning back to the picture in front of him.

“So, what’s the appeal?”

“Of what?”

“Of…those.”

“Well…actually, I’m not sure.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you hon!”

“Thank you.”

Mark grabbed a tissue from the box next to him and blew his nose before letting out a groan. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“You feel a bit warm babe.”

Mark sighed and leaned his head against Stephen’s sleepily. Stephen laughed as he looked back at the picture.

“Well, they are comfortable.”

Mark looked up at his boyfriend, as if he were crazy, a slight blush on his face.

“How would you know?”

“I’ve cuddled with girls.”

Mark smiled before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you cutie.”

Mark curled into Stephen’s neck, yawning sleepily. Stephen nuzzled his cheek sweetly. The boys lay in comfortable silence, broken only by Mark’s congested sniffles, occasionally glancing at the picture. After a few moments, Mark lifted his head up and looked at Stephen.

“Okay, so maybe they are comfy but I still don’t understand why guys have this weird obsession with girl’s boobs. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen laughed and turned to the next page in the magazine before kissing Mark’s neck.

“Honey, I don’t think either of us will ever understand the appeal of Playboy magazine.”

Mark smiled and sniffled before leaning his head back against Stephen’s.

“The lingerie design is lovely though.”

“It really is…Could we sound any gayer?”

“Probably not. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Gesundheit.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

• 2 weeks later...

Ralee-Enjoy a little angst my love!

secretsneezelover27-I'm glad you enjoyed it!

PuddinPop-Aw thanks!

greetingsfromboston-Thank you so much! I appreciate it!

Prompt: Good Riddance

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

“Babe, can you pass me the flashlight?”

Mark passed his boyfriend the flashlight before wrapping his arm around him, keeping him close. The power had gone out after a large truck had hit a low hanging power line and the boys were now rummaging around their storage room looking for their lantern.

“SHIT!”

Mark jumped in surprise as Stephen shrieked in pain.

“What happened hon?”

“I stubbed my toe.”

“Aw, baby.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s neck and sighed. Stephen groaned and grabbed the dusty lantern that he had stubbed his foot on, kicking up a bunch of dust. Mark sniffled before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Oh, sorry babe. I didn’t mean…”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love!”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AIshoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Jeez babe! Bless you. You alright?”

“Yeah. Just dust….Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai...AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Good riddance Mark! You okay?”

“Yeah. I just needed to sneeze it out.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s neck before grabbing the lantern.

“Come on. Let’s go upstairs, grab you a tissue and curl up by the fireplace and play cards.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s lips.

“Sounds perfect.”

Prompt: Morgue

note: for Ralee, who wanted a little angst

Stephen yawned as his phone went off, waking him up at 2am. He groaned and looked at the caller ID: Mark. Stephen smiled and picked up the phone.

“Hi honey.”

“Stephen?”

Stephen shot up in bed at the sound of his boyfriend’s stuffy voice. Even through the phone he could tell the boy had a cold but that he had also been crying.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

Mark sniffled on the other line and Stephen felt his heart break in 2 at the sound of his boyfriend’s voice.

“What happened baby?”

“My mom was in a car crash.”

Stephen’s heart sank.

“Oh baby.”

“She died…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey.”

“I’m at the morgue with my dad and my little sister. He’s identifying her.”

Mark choked on a sob before letting out a cough. Stephen sighed.

“Baby, is there anything I can do?”

“I miss you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!”

“Bless you my love.”

There was a moment of silence before Mark burst into tears.

That was all it took. Stephen signed on to his computer and proceeded to book a flight to Detroit, whispering gently to Mark the whole time. When he was done buying his ticket, he got up and began to pack a small bag.

“Mark, honey?”

“Yeah?”

“I just bought a ticket to Detroit. I’ll be there soon baby.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

“Are you really coming here?”

“Of course honey. I’m coming to take care of you.”

“Thank you baby.”

Stephen smiled as he threw another pair of pants into his bag.

“And I’ll be sure to bring tissues for your sneezies.”

Mark laughed quietly.

“Thank you for being amazing. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you angel. I love you so much”

“I love you too. Get here soon.”

“As soon as I can babe. As soon as I can.”

Awww. *cuddles Mark* Poor darling. I want to hold him and tell him it gets better.

... Can I please request more stifles? They're so adorable :-)

"and I'll bring tissues for you sneezies" that line killed me! I'm dead. I'm just momentarily coming back to write this comment ;) can you maybe.. Um make the next drabble a continuation of "Morgue" maybee if you want to, it could be Stephen getting there and taking care of marks heart and his "sneezies" :) amazing writing By the way hope you update soon

stephab13-I'm sure Mark would appreciate the love. :) And enjoy another stifle fic my dear!

secretsneezerlover27-I'm so glad you liked it!

Ralee-Thank you so much! It means so much to me that you like the stories.

Sneezelover123-...Please don't die! Come back to life! :) I'm glad you loved it so much though. Also, enjoy a sequel to Morgue!

Prompt: Devious

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: This is for stephab13, who wanted some stifles.

note part 2: yes, I will indeed write a piece about the flower shop.

note part 3: I think Stephen may be developing a bit of a thing for Mark's sneezes....should that direction continue?

“Okay, Jaime’s here! Everybody hide!”

Stephen grabbed Mark’s hand and pulled him towards the closest hiding spot he could find: the closet. It was their friend Jaime’s birthday and her girlfriend Rayna had planned a surprise party for her. Rayna would distract Jaime in the kitchen for a few minutes to make it seem like everything was normal and then bring her into the living room where everybody was hiding. Stephen held Mark’s hand in the darkness of the closet as they heard Jaime open the front door and begin to talk with Rayna. In the darkness, Stephen suddenly heard Mark’s breath hitch before he let out a string of stifled sneezes.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you. You okay?”

“This closet is super dust..dust….Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

Mark sniffled as quietly as he could as Stephen lovingly kissed Mark’s neck.

“You have to try and be quiet baby. Jaime will hear us.”

Mark felt his breath hitch again as allergic tears began to stream down his face. Stephen put his finger under Mark’s runny, quivering nose to stop the tickly sneezes from coming. When the tickle subsided, Stephen removed his finger and pressed his lips to Mark’s. Mark pulled back slightly and looked curiously at his boyfriend. Stephen smiled.

“I thought it might keep you quiet.”

Mark smiled as Stephen leaned forward and kissed his lips again. They kissed for a moment before Mark’ nose quivered again and he abruptly pulled back from Stephen’s lips and buried his nose in Stephen’s neck, stifling his sneezes against his boyfriend.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you babe.”

At that moment, the lights turned on and Stephen pushed the closet door open as everyone shouted “Surprise!”. As soon as they were out of the small, cramped, dusty closet, Mark turned his head and began to let his sneezes out.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

His outburst was followed by a chorus of “Bless you!’s from the party guests. Mark blushed bright red and buried his face in the laughing boyfriend’s neck.

“You totally planned that, didn’t you?”

“That’s for dragging me into the flower shop to get flowers for your cousin’s wedding.”

“You devious bastard.”

Stephen smiled and kissed his still sniffly boyfriend’s lips.

Prompt: Drive

note: This is for Sneezelover123, who wanted a continuation of "Morgue".

Stephen took a deep breath and knocked on Mark’s front door. A minute later, Mark opened it and Stephen felt his heart break all over again. Mark’s eyes were bright red from crying, his nose was bright red from constantly blowing it and his cheeks were flushed with fever. He was dressed in pajama pants and a hoodie. When Mark saw Stephen, his eyes began to tear up once again and he fell forward into his boyfriend’s arms and began to sob. Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark and rubbed his back lovingly while kissing his cheek, his forehead, his neck, anywhere he could reach. After a moment, Mark pulled back and buried his nose in his hoodie.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love. Come on, let’s go inside. It’s freezing outside and I don’t want you to get worse.”

Mark nodded and took Stephen’s hand as they walked inside. Stephen looked around as the boys took a seat on the couch and was shocked to see no one else there.

“Mark, honey, where are your dad and your sister?”

“My dad wanted to finish everything with the police up tonight. And my sister’s staying at her friend’s house. I don’t think she wants to be home right now. My dad told me I could spend the night somewhere else too but I didn’t really have friends in high school so I didn’t have anywhere to go. My dad’s going to stay with his brother now though, since I told him you were coming.”

Stephen sighed and wrapped an arm around Mark, pulling him close.

“I’m so sorry honey. I’m so sorry.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen reached into his bag and pulled out a box of tissues before pulling one out and placing it against Mark’s nose.

“I told I would bring you tissues for your sneezies.”

Mark smiled sadly and blew his nose before letting out a small cough. Stephen threw the tissue to the side and placed his wrist against Mark’s forehead.

“You’re burning up baby.”

“I know. I think most of it is from stress. And lots of crying.”

Stephen nodded and pulled Mark back to his chest, stroking his hair gently.

“Do you want to talk about it hon?”

Mark sniffled, this time more from fighting back tears then from his cold.

“She was just driving to the grocery store. It’s not that far away but she was getting a ton of stuff and she didn’t think she could carry it back on her own. She had asked me to help her so she didn’t have to drive but I told her I was busy. I was just sitting in my room listening to music. I wasn’t busy at all. Maybe if I had gone with her and she hadn’t been in the car, she…”

Mark cut himself off by bursting into tears again and burying his face in Stephen’s neck, clutching to his boyfriend’s shirt for dear life. Stephen pulled Mark into a hug and rubbed his back.

“No baby. Don’t you ever think that again. This was not your fault.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark blushed when he realized he had sneezed his wet, sick sneezes into Stephen’s bare neck. Stephen just smiled and grabbed another tissue, wiping Mark’s runny nose.

“Bless you honey.”

Mark sniffled and lay down on the couch with his head curled up in Stephen’s lap. Stephen gently ran his fingers through Mark’s hair and let his boyfriend sob and, quite often, sneeze. After an hour or so, Mark finally calmed down and looked up at Stephen. Stephen smiled and leaned forward, kissing his boyfriend’s lips.

“Honey, what can I do?”

Mark smiled slightly and kissed Stephen’s hand.

“Come to bed with me. And just hold me.”

Stephen smiled and gently nudged Mark’s head up so he could get off the couch. Mark led Stephen to his bedroom and climbed under the covers. Stephen quickly rummaged through his bag and threw on a pair of warm pajama pants and a long sleeved shirt before climbing into the bed next to Mark and wrapping his arms around him. Mark sniffled again before pitching forward.

“Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!”

Stephen pulled yet another tissue from the box and wiped Mark’s nose again. Mark sniffled and leaned against Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed his head.

“You think you can try and to get some sleep baby? You’re sick and you need to try and rest.”

Mark cuddled impossibly closer.

“You won’t leave?”

“Never baby.”

Mark was asleep within minutes, wrapped safely in Stephen’s arms.

Aw D:

Poor little Mark. He's so sad and insecure and guilty and it's so good.

And he's all sad and fever-y.

Nawwwww.

o.o!! My gosh!!

I'm only gone for a while for holidays and such and I've missed this much?!?

You're a goddess!! please never stop writing about these two!

More Stephenplay please! Maybe have him tied up and let Mark play with him *grins* that'd be lots of fun :D

Omg, I absolutely love "Devious" and thank you so much for writing "Drive" and you used sneezes again:) are you trying to re-kill me? ;) your stories are so amazing. Perfect. Please more stephen liking marks sneezes :)

Ralee-Sad and fever-y is the best. I’m glad you love Mark so much.

Umeko-I will gladly write that story for you but can you confirm whether you want Stephen to be the one sneezing or Mark to be the one sneezing. I’m always up for some tying up stories... :)

Sneezelover123-Aw, yay! I'm glad you liked it. And of course I'm not trying to re-kill you! hypocrite.gif Also, enjoy some Stephen liking Mark's sneezes. What do you think? It isn't exactly Stephen liking Mark's sneezes more just that he doesn't mind them. Should I maybe continue it in an 18+ kind of way? That way Stephen can, ahem, actually enjoy them.

stephab13-I'm glad you liked it my dear. I have a fun time writing Stephen's sense of humour. I'm glad you enjoy it.

secretsneezelover27-Thank you dear! A story based off morgue? I'll think about it. See what happens. :)

Also, I love the ideas you guys keep giving me but if you guys want to be even more specific feel free to. What kind of sneezes do you guys like? Loud, quiet, stifled, holding them back, messy and snotty? Let me know and I'll try to incorporate them into prompts as well. :) LOVE YOU ALL!

Prompt: Intent

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

“Mark!”

Mark smiled as his little sister Sally jumped into his arms. Stephen smiled at his boyfriend and the younger girl, feeling his heart swell at the sight of his boyfriend so happy. Mark pulled back and turned Sally around to face Stephen.

“Stephen, this is my little sister Sally. Sally, this is my boyfriend Stephen.”

Stephen smiled and shook the little girl’s hand. Mark kissed Stephen’s cheek before turning towards Sally.

“You wanna go get ice cream? There’s a really great place a few blocks away.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark looked up at Stephen worriedly and nuzzled his cheek.

“You sure you’re not getting a cold honey? You’ve been sneezing a lot today and I don’t think the pollen count’s that high.”

Stephen sniffled and smiled at Mark.

“Yeah. I’m fine babe. Promise.”

Mark smiled before grabbing Sally’s hand and leading her to the ice cream parlor, Stephen trailing behind them.

----------------

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you honey!”

“Thanks.”

Mark frowned as Stephen sniffled again but didn’t say anything. As the group continued to eat their ice cream, Mark stood up.

“I’m going to run to the bathroom. Can you 2 handle yourselves for a few minutes?”

Stephen let out a small cough and laughed as Sally smiled and nodded. When Mark was out of earshot, Stephen grabbed a tissue from the table and blew his stuffy nose. When he glanced at Sally, she was looking at him intently.

“So, what are your intentions with my brother?”

Stephen couldn’t help the smile from creeping onto his face.

“What do you mean honey?”

“What are your intentions? Do you plan to be with him forever?”

Stephen sniffled and smiled at the adorable 10-year-old.

“I hope so. I really love your brother and I want to marry him some day.”

“Will you ever hurt him?”

“Not on purpose. No.”

“Will you ever lie to him?”

Stephen sighed.

“No sweetie. I promise I will never lie to your brother.”

Sally stared harshly at Stephen for a few minutes before smiling, nodding and hugging the boy. At that moment, Mark walked back over and sat down just as Stephen turned his head and covered his nose with a napkin.

“Bless you babe.”

---------------

“Are you happy you got to spend the day with your sister?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head as they lay curled up in bed, watching some crappy television. Stephen let out a small cough and sniffled. Mark kissed his neck.

“Honey, are you sure you’re okay? You’ve been sneezing a lot. And you’re coughing a bit too.”

Stephen sighed and cuddled closer to Mark.

“Actually babe, I feel like absolute shit. I have a sore throat and my nose is stuffed up and itchy and, honestly, I feel a little feverish. Do I feel warm to you?”

Mark frowned and placed his wrist against Stephen’s forehead and cheeks.

“Yeah, you do.”

Stephen sniffled and coughed again. Mark kissed his cheek.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell me you weren’t feeling well?”

“You were so excited about your sister coming and I know you really wanted us to meet.”

“Yeah but babe, if you weren’t feeling well, we could have just stayed in and hung out here.”

“I know, I’m sorry. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Stephen grabbed a tissue and blew his slightly chapped nose before turning back to Mark. Mark smiled and cuddled impossibly closer to his sick boyfriend.

“Why did you finally decide to come clean now?”

“Let’s just say I promised someone really important that I would never lie to you.”

Prompt: Serenity

note: this is for Sneezelover123, who wanted some Stephen liking Mark's sneezes. I know it's not exactly what you asked for but, if anyone wants me to, I can expand it in an, ahem, more adult type way. :)

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

AISHOO!

“Bless you babe. Do you need a tissue?”

Mark sniffled and nodded. Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck as he grabbed a tissue from the box and placed it over Mark’s nose. Mark blew into the tissue before sniffling again and letting out a small cough. Stephen threw the tissue in the nearby trashcan and wrapped his arms back around Mark’s waist. Mark had woken up with a nasty cold and a fever that was low enough that it didn’t warrant taking a day off from classes. When Mark had come home at the end of the day, he felt even worse and, while his fever was still fairly low-grade, every muscle in his body felt achy and tired. Stephen had come home shortly after and suggested the 2 of them take a nice warm bath together, just to relax. Mark sat in front of Stephen, curled up against his chest while Stephen leaned back against the bathtub. Mark leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder and sniffled.

“Feel like shit.”

Stephen smiled and wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist before kissing his head.

“I know you do honey. Is the hot water helping at all?”

“Yeah. My muscles aren’t as achy.”

“That’s good.”

Mark shut his eyes and allowed Stephen to just rub his back for a few minutes until his nose tickled again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Gesundheit babe!”

Mark sniffled and buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen laughed and kissed his boyfriend’s forehead.

“You’re cute.”

“No I’m not. I’m snotty and gross and sick and my nose is all runny…”

“And you’re still adorable.”

Mark sniffled again as his breath began to hitch.

“Shit babe, can you pass me a ti…tissue? Please?”

Stephen smiled and reached over the tub to grab a tissue from the box but he couldn’t reach one. Mark’s breath hitched again. Stephen shifted slightly and brought his finger up, placing it under Mark’s nose to keep him from sneezing.

“Stephen what…Ai…Ai…Ai…Ai…What are you doing? Ai….Ai….Ai…AI…AI….AI…

“I’m trying to find a tissue for you baby. Hold on.”

“Can’t…AI…AI…AI…AI…AI…I have to sne…snee…snee…AI…AI…AI…AI…

Stephen finally grabbed a tissue but he couldn’t quite move fast enough. The tickle in Mark’s nose became unbearable and, before Stephen could get him the tissue, he sneezed all over Stephen’s hand. Mark blushed bright red, absolutely horrified with himself, before taking the tissue from Stephen and wiping his nose.

“I’m so sorry Stephen. I didn’t mean to!”

“Mark, honey, it’s totally fine.”

“But I just sneezed all over your hand!”

Stephen tilted Mark’s head up and kissed his lips.

“It’s okay baby. I promise you, I’m not mad or grossed out or anything.”

Mark blushed but nodded and buried his face in Stephen’s neck, inhaling his scent. Stephen smiled and wrapped his arms around his sniffly boyfriend.

“Now, let’s get back to just relaxing.”

Mark nodded against Stephen before letting out a small cough. Stephen gently and lovingly ran his hand up and down Mark’s back, occasionally kissing the sick boy’s head, until Mark finally dozed off against his boyfriend’s chest, warm from the bath water, feeling completely serene.

MY GOSH! you're going to kill me dear!

And about the suggestion, of course Stephen would be the sneezer, since I like him a tad bit more.

I like Mark, he's cute, but Stephen seems like this strong unbreakable type of guys, so him being helpless and sniffly and cute oh yeah nice fantasy!

I loved Intent"! It was so adorable and Sally was such a great little sister! I would love to have more of her in the drabbles if that's possible. Requests? It would be interesting to have Stephan allergic to say, rabbits, while Mark isn't especially considering Mark is allergic to every animal known to man. Haha. Anyway, you're such a magnificent writer and your drabbles are glorious! [:

Sally is soo cute!:o and Stephen is not very good at hiding he's sick ;) you should definetely continue this in an 18+ way. I will love you forever.:) andddd Stephen and Mark in the bath tub= :D :D :D :D :D so cute <3 your writing is genius. Continue ASAP and never stop writing this or I will hunt you down and f

Force you in a cage to write forever ;) oh, and last thing I want to wrap mark up and take him home with me <3 I still love the sneezies ;)

secretsneezelover27-Yay for sick, cuddly boys! They're the best!

Umeko-Enjoy the drabble for you my dear!

greetingsfromboston-Of course I can put Sally in some other stories. But for now, enjoy some Stephen rabbit allergies!

Sneezelover123-Don't worry, I won't stop writing! And I will certainly put an 18+ story up for you. <3

Both of these are sneezy Stephen stories and both of them are Mark and Stephen as DADDIES to little Gracie!

Prompt: Missing

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

note: this is for greetingsfromboston

“Daddy! Papa! Look what I found!”

Mark and Stephen came running out into the backyard at the sound of their daughter’s shrieks. When they got outside, Grace was leaning over a small white, fluffy rabbit with what looked like a broken foot. Mark walked forward and gently picked up the little rabbit and carried him inside.

“I’m going to call a vet and try to see if we could get his paw fixed.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you papa.”

“Thanks baby.”

Stephen smiled and kissed his little girl’s head. Grace smiled and went over to pet the rabbit.

“Do you think he’s lost?”

“Probably. Someone’s probably missing him.”

“Can we keep him papa?”

“No sweetie. He probably belongs to somebody else. And plus, you know daddy’s aller…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!...allergic to animals.”

“Bless you honey.”

Mark walked back in the room after having called a vet and wrapped his arms around his husband’s waist. Stephen sniffled and tilted his head back to kiss Stephen’s lips.

“Love you gorgeous.”

“Love you too.”

“Bless you babe! Are you okay?”

“Yeah. I don’t know why I’m sneezing.”

“I don’t know why I’m not sneezing.”

“Maybe you aren’t allergic to rabbits.”

Gracie’s face broke into a huge smile and she began jumping up and down.

“We can get a bunny! We can get a bunny!”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you Stephen!”

Stephen sniffled and rubbed his itchy eyes. Mark frowned.

“Honey, are you allergic to rabbits?”

Stephen sniffled and leaned down towards the rabbit before pulling back abruptly.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

Stephen sniffled loudly and sighed.

“I’m sorry Gracie but it looks like I’m allergic to the one animal that daddy isn’t allergic to. I’m sorry sweet pea.”

Gracie smiled and hugged Stephen’s leg.

“It’s okay papa. I don’t want you or daddy to be sick all the time.”

Stephen smiled and kissed his little girl again before turning his head away.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you papa.”

“Bless you hon.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s neck and nuzzled his cheek.

“How about I take the rabbit to the vet and you take an antihistamine and curl up with our daughter and watch a movie? I’ll come join you when I get home.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips again.

“Sounds like a plan. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Prompt: Full Moon

Sneezer: Stephen, cold

note: this is for Umeko

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Stephen sniffled and pulled the blanket further around himself, feeling miserable. Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck gently.

“It’s not your fault honey.”

Stephen sniffled again and leaned his head against Mark’s shoulder.

“I know. I just feel awful. The one night Gracie’s out of the house and I’m sick as a dog. I’m sorry I ruined our night. Everything was so perfect: house to ourselves, a full moon and you even cooked dinner.”

“It’s okay baby.”

Stephen sniffled again and coughed before leaning back against the pillows. Mark leaned down and began to kiss his husband’s neck gently. Stephen smiled and let out a small shiver as Mark’s soft lips touched his collarbone. Mark nuzzled his husband’s neck.

“Love you baby.”

“Love you too. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Stephen grabbed a tissue from the bedside table and blew his nose wetly before throwing the tissue away. When he turned back, he began to pull his husband’s shirt up over his head but Mark gently pushed his hands away.

“Let me take care of you tonight babe.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“I don’t know if I can keep my hands off of you.”

Mark smiled and slowly pulled off his belt before wrapping it around Stephen’s wrists.

“Now you can’t touch me. You have to just let me take care of you.”

“But now I’m going to sneeze all over you.”

“Don’t worry honey. Let me take care of you.”

Stephen smiled as Mark began to kiss and nibble his neck. Stephen moaned and tilted his head to give Mark better access. Mark moved down and began to kiss Stephen’s chest. Stephen frowned as he felt his nose begin to itch again.

Hi…Mark, I’m gonna sne…Hi…Hi…Hi…Hi…sneeze….”

“Go ahead hon.”

Mark felt the spray from Stephen’s sneezes fall lightly against his cheek but he didn’t care. He leaned up and kissed Stephen’s lips lovingly, despite his husband’s slightly runny nose.

“I love you so much.”

“I love you too.”

Mark smiled and slowly began to crawl down Stephen’s body.

----------------

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you my angel.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek as his husband undid the belt. Mark threw the belt to the side and curled up with his head on Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed his head.

“Where did that incredibly sexy dominating side come from?”

Mark blushed and nuzzled Stephen’s neck.

“Blame it on the full moon.”

Stephen laughed before letting out a small cough. Mark kissed his lips gently.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Mark smiled and put his head back on Stephen’s chest. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark as the 2 boys settled back in for bed. As they were both close to sleep, Stephen kissed Mark’s head.

“You know you’re going to get sick now baby?”

“Totally worth it. You were so hot tonight.”

Stephen laughed.

“Oh I so love the full moon.”

Oh yess <3 so amazing as usual. You must feel like torturing Stephen ;) but... That's okay :D ohh, and I probably should mention that I don't have access to the 18+ part Of the forum :/ but I still can stalk your stories here ;) please continue this soon <3 thank you for the beautiful writing once again :)