Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mark and Stephen drabbles

Coffee Chicken Barista

Ink was really really interesting, to find out more about them. I mean, we know little snatches of their personalities, but more of their history is absolutely brilliant!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

These were great and I love that you included some history about them! I really like that idea because we don't know that much. I loved some more history and back story and all that jazz. Oh! I loved Angel. I'm glad she's back and I'm crossing my fingers for more of her! Like, they obviously don't have her once their dads so what happened?! Anyway, thank you for updating and I loved them both!

Aw, I loved them both, but 'Ink' was so intimate, and had a really serious undertone in it, which tugged at my heartstrings quite a bit. So good - keep it up! <3

Awwee :3 thanks for the cuteness :) I love you. Your stories are amazing, I can't even handle it. <3 more more more. Update soon :* :D

Awwee :3 thanks for the cuteness :) I love you. Your stories are amazing, I can't even handle it. <3 more more more. Update soon :* :D

greetingsfromboston
-I will definitely write another story about little Angel. I think she's adorable. Thank you so much for the love!

secretsneezelover27
-Thank you so much my dear!

Sneezelover123
-Oh thank you so much! I'm so glad you like my stories.

Umeko
-Yay! Feel free to cuddle the boys as much as you want.
:)

To
stephab13
gummiflummi
and
Nebula
: Wow! Thank you so much. I didn't expect people to be so taken by that story. I'm glad you all enjoyed it so much! Thank you again.

Prompt: Space

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Author: Rachiella

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

HISHOO!

“Oh, bless you babe.”

Stephen sniffled and buried his nose in a tissue, blowing forcefully, before beginning to rub his itchy eyes. Mark’s cousin was getting married tomorrow and Mark was in charge of getting her the flowers for her bouquet. Stephen had decided to tag along even though he was horribly allergic to flowers.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Honey, go outside. You shouldn’t be in here.”

“I’m fi…fi…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HI…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you hon.”

Stephen sniffled and rubbed his nose on his sleeve. Mark pulled his boyfriend close and kissed his forehead.

“Baby, you need to go outside. You can’t stop sneezing.”

“That’s cause I’m in an enclosed space with a lot of flowers. A LOT of flowers.”

Stephen rubbed his red, itchy eyes as he let out a small cough. Mark kissed Stephen’s neck.

“I love you hon.”

“I love you too…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HI…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you. I love you…but you’re an idiot.”

Stephen smiled and sniffled before wiping his nose with a tissue. Mark smiled and leaned his forehead against Stephen’s.

“Baby, go outside. Please. For me.”

Stephen sighed, sniffling again, before nodding. Mark smiled and gently pushed Stephen towards the front door while kissing his neck.

“I love you.”

“I love you too honey.”

“You’re an idiot.”

“I know. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Prompt: Bone

Sneezer: Mark, cold

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you my love. Do you need a tissue?”

Mark sniffled but shook his head “no” before leaning back against Stephen. Mark had been in a car crash less than a week ago and had broken his right wrist and sprained his left one. To make matters worse, yesterday he had started coughing and sneezing, indicating he had a cold. Earlier today, he had woken up with a congested, runny nose and a fever and, to top it all off, because of his wrists, he couldn’t hold the tissues. The boys were curled up on the couch watching TV, with a blanket pulled nice and tight around them to keep Mark warm.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Mark sniffled as he felt snot start to run out of his nose. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek before grabbing a tissue and putting it up to Mark’s nose.

“Bless you honey. Blow your nose.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose into the tissue before coughing. Stephen kissed Mark’s head before wrapping his arms around Mark’s waist.

“How you feeling baby?”

“Pretty sick. And snee…snee…sneezy…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sighed in relief as he felt Stephen place a tissue to his nose as he continued to sneeze.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Mark sniffled and cuddled closer to Stephen. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“How are your wrists hon?”

“They’re sore. And my nose is runny. And my throat hurts. And I’m chilled and achy all over. I feel so miserable.”

Stephen sighed and nuzzled Mark’s cheek.

“I’m sorry you feel so terrible babe.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Tissue?”

Mark sniffled and nodded. Stephen smiled and put a tissue to Mark’s nose, allowing him to blow wetly into it. Mark sighed and leaned back against Stephen.

“I hate this.”

“I know honey. But you’ll feel better soon. And until then I’ll be here for tissues and cuddles.”

Mark smiled and tilted his head back to kiss Stephen’s lips.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Anytime my angel.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

YAY!! I just died at the first one!!! omg thoes were HOT! Yay for sneezy Stephen! Thoes fits were amazing! oh Yeah I would rape him in a heartbeat X3 and Marky is soooo cute and helpless in the second one! I just want to pinch his cheeks and cuddle!

More I demand more!

I always look forwards to these updates!

Oh my gosh, they are so cute! I love how shy Mark is and Stephen, too! By the way, I think Stephen needs more allergies. Just to be fair to Mark. wink3.gif

gummiflummi
-I know, the poor baby. I'm glad you liked it.

Umeko
-Haha. And more you shall have.

greetingsfromboston
-I love shy boys so Mark is by far my favorite to write. But you're right, Stephen does indeed need some more allergies...

Sneezelover123
-Aw, I'm glad you liked it!

I had the day off today so I figured I would just write another few drabbles. Also guys, after these 2, there's only 10 left. So if you have requests, let me know!

Prompt: Veneer

Sneezer: Mark, cold

note: this is inspired by a conversation I had with my boyfriend when he was sick.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Mark smiled and cuddled up close to Stephen. Stephen smiled and wrapped his arm around his sick boyfriend. Mark had woken up with the sniffles and a sore throat and Stephen, who didn’t have work, had suggested they stay curled up in bed, cuddling and catching up on work. Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen kissed Mark’s head before turning back to his script he was trying to learn as Mark turned back to his reading. The boys sat in silence for a while, the only sound being Mark’s constant sniffling. After a moment, Stephen frowned and kissed Mark’s head again.

“Babe?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you know what this word mean?”

Mark sniffled again and cleared his throat before glancing at Stephen’s script and frowning.

“I have no idea.”

“What the hell does ‘veneer’ mean?”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. And thanks for the suggestion, but I don’t think veneer means to sneeze.”

Mark smiled and laughed quietly before sniffling. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips.

“You’re cute.”

“You’re gorgeous.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips again before getting up and leaving the room. He came back a moment later with his laptop. Mark smiled and leaned against Stephen’s shoulder as Stephen did a quick search for the definition of the word “veneer”.

“Veneer: 1) a thin sheet of material, 2) a protective or ornamental facing, 3) a superficial or deceptively attractive appearance, display, or effect.”

Stephen glanced at Mark.

“What the hell!?”

Mark laughed before turning around and pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Seriously though, why the hell is there a word for that? That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck.

“I love you.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s cheek.

“I love you too sickie.”

“How you feeling?”

“Not horrible.”

The boys fell back into silence as Stephen turned back to the script and Mark put his head on Stephen’s chest, closing his eyes. As Mark was finally falling asleep, Stephen sighed.

“Stupid word.”

Mark smiled, sniffled and cuddled impossibly closer.

Prompt: Destination

Sneezer: Stephen, suspected cold, allergies

note: this is for
greetingsfromboston
who thought Stephen needed another allergy.

“This is gonna be so much fun.”

Mark smiled and took Stephen’s free hand, entwining their fingers. Stephen’s old family friend had a small cabin in the woods and they had allowed Stephen to bring Mark to the cabin for the boys’ anniversary. When the boys arrived at their destination, they unloaded their car and walked into the cabin. Mark smiled.

“Stephen, this place is gorgeous.”

“Yeah. It’s small but it’s beautiful.”

Stephen took Mark’s hand and pulled him into the master bedroom, kissing him gently.

“Happy anniversary baby.”

“You too.”

-------

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you babe. Are you okay? You’ve been sneezing a lot.”

Stephen sniffled and blew his nose yet again.

“Honestly babe, I don’t feel so hot.”

Mark frowned and went to sit by his sniffly boyfriend on the couch before cuddling close and kissing his neck.

“Do you feel like you’re getting a cold?”

“Yeah. I’m sorry hon. I felt fine on our way here.”

“It’s okay babe. We can just have a quiet weekend, curled up in bed.”

Stephen smiled and wiped his runny nose again before kissing Mark’s lips.

“Thank you babe.”

--------------

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you. Bless you.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Jeez babe! Are you okay?”

Stephen sniffled and let out a small cough before groaning and pulling the covers further over him. Mark frowned and leaned down next to Stephen, kissing his forehead to check for a fever.

“You don’t feel warm baby. Do you feel feverish?”

Stephen shook his head “no”.

“I just feel like shit. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you babe!”

HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Jeez hon. This is a super sneezy cold, isn’t it?”

Stephen sniffled and blew his nose yet again before coughing. Mark nuzzled Stephen’s neck.

“I’m going to go make us some dinner.”

Stephen nodded, still sniffling and pulled Mark close, kissing his lips.

“Thank you for taking care of me hon.”

----------

“I’m glad you’re feeling better hon.”

“So am I.”

Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck. Halfway back home in the car, Stephen’s cold had magically disappeared. Stephen wrapped an arm around Mark’s shoulders.

“I think it was allergies. I mean, that cold came on way too fast and died almost immediately.”

Mark frowned.

“It was the middle of winter. Nothing was in bloom. What was setting off your allergies?”

“I don’t know.”

“Well maybe you’ve developed more allergies.”

Stephen groaned.

“I’ll get a scratch test when we get home.”

-----------

“So you’re allergic to mold.”

“It would appear that way.”

Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck.

“Welcome to my world of ever growing allergies.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“You will always be the one with super allergies babe.”

Mark smiled and lovingly hit Stephen’s arm.

“Asshole.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Oh my goodness, I loved them. Thank you for filling my request for Stephen having a new allergy! It was adorable. Thank you for updating, too!

The first one got me all teary-eyed. Poor Angel!

Good that you finished with the second one (what an odd thing to say ...) cause that made me all happy again! Gracie's just the cutest with her two daddies!

And now, since there are only eight (WTF?) more drabbles left, I'll have another request: I really want me some more sick and feverish Stephen ... like he's really trying to push through, but Mark checks his temp or something, so he calls him out on it. Oh, and I'd take some fries on the side :-)

Can't wait for your next update!