• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coffee Chicken Barista

• Bgrace27

• Sneezypeezy

• tenderwarrior

So cute! I love these boys and thank you so much for the bunny allergies! Hopefully someday the two will find a pet suitable for them! (:

Umeko
-Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed them!

Sneezelover123
-It is my pleasure. I'm glad you enjoy my stories.

secretsneezelover27
-Haha! I'm glad you like them!

greetingsfromboston
-I think they'll keep trying to find pets...but I highly doubt any of them will work. I think it will just make them sneeze more.
:)

Ralee
-A parrot huh? Interesting...

Alright lovely people, I still need inspiration for a few: 1) Destination 2) Odds And Ends 3) Shine 4) Machine 5) Nowehere 6) Destiny 7) Celebration 8) Space 9) Whitewash 10) Letters 11) Emblem 12) Bone 13) Manuscript 14) Ink 15) Immortal 16) Sticks And Stones 17) Museum 18) Practical

I would love ideas for specific prompts but just general ideas are great too!

Prompt: Monopoly

Sneezer: Mark AND Stephen, colds

Author: Rachiella

note: I kind of saw this as a sequel to "Full Moon". Poor sick Stephen gave poor Mark his sneezy sneezy cold.

Mark cleared his throat before moving his playing piece and groaning. Stephen smiled and reached out to accept his payment. Mark glared at him jokingly.

“You own almost the entire board.”

Stephen smiled and nodded before pitching forward.

“Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!”

“Bless you babe.”

Mark grabbed the tissue box from next to him and passed it to his sniffling boyfriend. Stephen grabbed a tissue and blew his nose before smiling and leaning forward, kissing Mark on the forehead. Mark smiled and quickly met Stephen’s lips.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Mark quickly pulled away, grabbed a tissue and brought it to his nose.

“Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!”

“Bless you.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s neck sweetly.

“I’m sorry I got you sick hon.”

Mark nuzzled Stephen’s cheek.

“It’s fine sweetie.”

Stephen smiled and gave Mark his fake money back. Mark smiled.

“What’s this for?”

“For getting you sick. I feel bad so you can take your money back.”

Mark burst out laughing before breaking out into a coughing fit. Stephen rubbed Mark’s back as the coughing subsided before nuzzling his neck and wrapping his arm around Mark.

“You’re cute honey.”

Mark blushed and smiled before pitching forward again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Mark let out a small shiver, causing Stephen to frown and put his wrist against Mark’s forehead.

“You feeling chilled hon?”

Mark sniffled and nodded a little bit, leaning in to Stephen’s touch. Stephen sighed.

“I can’t tell if you’re feverish or not.”

Stephen got up, letting out a small cough, and went to get the thermometer from the bathroom. When he returned, he kissed Mark’s head.

“Open up hon.”

Mark opened his mouth and let Stephen slip the thermometer under his tongue. While they were waiting for the reading, Stephen turned his head and pitched forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

Stephen sniffled liquidly as his nose began to run before grabbing a tissue and blowing his runny nose. When the thermometer beeped, Mark quickly grabbed the thermometer and checked his temperature.

“101. Your turn.”

Stephen smiled and opened his mouth for Mark to take his temperature. Mark put the thermometer in his boyfriend’s mouth and leaned forward, kissing Stephen’s head. When the thermometer beeped, Mark checked Stephen’s temperature.

“100.”

"You win."

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“Do you want to finish the game before we curl up for bed?”

Mark sniffled and glanced at the board before smiling.

“Let’s just cuddle instead.”

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark close.

“Sounds good.”

“Yeah. Monopoly’s the longest game in the world anyways.”

“It’s true. We’d be up all night.”

Mark smiled and captured Stephen’s lips in a quick kiss.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Prompt: Free

Sneezer: Mark, allergies

note: for
Ralee
, who gave me a splendid idea involving a parrot...

“Mark!”

Mark looked up and smiled as he saw his boyfriend walk in with the newest member of their household: Daiquiri. Their friends Jaime and Rayna were moving to a new apartment that didn’t allow pets: not even their adorable parrot. They had decided to give it to Mark and Stephen as a gift. Stephen walked over with the parrot and put the cage on the table before leaning forward and kissing Mark’s lips. Mark smiled and sniffled as he pulled away from his boyfriend. Stephen pulled Mark into a quick one-armed hug before getting up and heading for the kitchen.

“Honey, what do you want for dinner?”

When Stephen didn’t get a response, he turned around and couldn’t keep the smile off of his face. Mark was smiling at Daiquiri and petting his feathers through the bars of the cage. As Stephen watched, Mark pinched his nose shut and pitched forward.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you hon.”

Mark looked up at Stephen and smiled.

“Thanks babe.”

Stephen walked to Mark and wrapped his arms around him, kissing his neck.

“You wanna just do takeout tonight?”

Mark smiled and turned his head, kissing Stephen slightly before pulling away and nodding. Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“I’ll go order us something.”

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you babe! Are you feeling alright?”

“Yeah. I feel fine.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah. I think I just got some dust up my nose.”

“Okay.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s head again before getting up and going to order dinner.

----------------

Mark sighed and blew his nose, yet again, before letting out a small cough. Stephen crawled into bed next to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek as Mark let out a sniffle.

“Honey, are you sure you’re okay? You’re sneezing and coughing a lot.”

“I don’t know. I feel kinda crappy. I think I might be getting a cold.”

Stephen curled up next to Mark and kissed his lips gently before putting his wrist against Mark’s forehead and checking his temperature.

“You don’t feel feverish hon.”

Mark sniffled and leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder, nuzzling into his neck. After a moment, he quickly turned away and buried his nose in his soggy tissue.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Jeez sweetie! Bless you.”

Mark coughed before putting his head back against Stephen’s shoulder.

“I feel gross.”

Stephen smiled slightly and kissed Mark’s head.

“Try to get some sleep sweetie.”

----------------

Stephen smiled as he opened his eyes but his smile faded as he saw Mark with his head buried in his pillow, smothering his sneezes.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AI…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen kissed Mark’s shoulder tenderly.

“Honey, how did you get this sick?”

“I don’t think I’m sick. I feel so crappy and gross but I feel more like I’m allergic to something. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Bless you baby. What is making you sneeze so much?”

Mark sighed and coughed harshly into the pillow.

“I don’t know. But I started sneezing when the bird got here. I think I might be allergic to feath…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ugh…feathers.”

Mark sniffled and rolled over, burying his face in Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed his forehead.

“Honey, I think we need to go to the doctor. I think you need to get an allergy test done.”

Mark sighed and nodded. Stephen kissed his head again before getting up and getting ready to take Mark to the doctor.

----------------

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s no longer sniffly nose. It turns out Mark was right, he was indeed allergic to feathers. The boys had passed the parrot on to another friend, thus effectively stopping Mark’s constant allergy attacks. Stephen pulled Mark close and kissed his lips.

“Glad to be allergy free?”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s lips again gently.

“Of course. Thank you for looking out for me baby.”

“Always.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

So sweet :)

Ohh for Celebration, how about one where Stephen throws Mark a bday party, and one of the guests brings Mark a baby kitten as a present. Mark is deathly allergic but he refuses to give up the kitten which leads to some crazy allergy attacks from him but eventually he and Stephen find a way for Mark to keep the kitten.

I'm grinning like an idiot over here!! I just love these! Gimme mooooore! :D I don't think you've done a SWH *Sneeze while hiding* with them yet :P Maybe it's Mark's bday and Stephen has arranged a surprise party for him, but as he and the other friends are hiding well you get the idea ;)

Yay! I loved the stifles ;) my soft spot ;) and I loved both stories, when Stephen gave mark money for getting him sick... WAS AMAZING! I'm soo happy you're back! Can't wait for moreee

I love vanityfair's suggestion! Anyway, thank you for the drabbles and I loved both of them dearly. You're a lovely writer! For Nowhere, they could run out of gas while driving in the middle of the countryside or "in the middle of nowhere" and Stephan's allergies could be tested!

secretsneezelover27
-
Thanks!

vanityfair
-Great idea! Enjoy it!

Umeko
-That's awesome! I'll write that one next time around!

Ralee
-Yay! I'm glad you enjoy them so much! I'll be sure to write some more adorable sickies for you!

Sneezelover123
-Stifles are your soft spot? Then I will be sure to bring you more! I'm glad you liked the money bit.

greetingsfromboston
-Great suggestion. Hope you like it!

Also guys, these 2 kinda got away from me and ended up being longer then I intended. Sorry bout that.

Prompt: Celebration

note: this is for
vanityfair

“Happy birthday hon.”

Mark smiled and pulled Stephen into a quick, sweet kiss as yet another one of the party guests arrived. Stephen had decided to throw a birthday party for his boyfriend and, even though the party wasn’t a surprise, Stephen had basically planned the whole thing on his own. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark and the two of them walked into the living room where all the guests were. Stephen sat down on the couch (the one seat left in the room) before pulling Mark to sit down on his lap. Mark blushed at the public display of affection before smiling and kissing Stephen’s neck.

“Hey guys. Sorry we're late.”

Everyone looked up to see Jesse and Kyle, carrying a plain white box. Stephen smiled at them.

“Hey guys. Presents go on the table in the other room.”

Kyle nodded and went to put away the box as Jesse went and sat down on the floor, joining the conversation. Stephen nuzzled Mark’s neck before whispering in his ear.

“There are so many gay men in this room.”

Mark laughed quietly before turning around and kissing Stephen’s lips.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

--------------

“Hon, can I help you with anything?”

“No babe. It’s your birthday. You don’t have to worry about cleanup.”

Mark smiled and wandered into the kitchen where Stephen was washing dishes. He wrapped his arms around Stephen’s waist.

“How about I just keep you company?”

“Sounds good.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s neck before turning his head.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. You’ve been sniffling since the beginning of the party babe. You okay?”

“I feel fine.”

Stephen put away the last of the dishes before turning and placing a kiss on Mark’s head.

“Presents?”

Mark smiled and nodded, turning towards the pile of gifts that were on the kitchen table. By the time he was done opening them, he had The Dark Knight Rises on DVD, 3 Itunes gift cards, 4 books and an awesome new earring. The only box left was Jesse and Kyle’s gift. Mark picked up the box and opened it, his face immediately falling. Stephen walked over, concerned.

“What’s wrong babe?”

“It’s a kitten.”

Stephen glanced in the box and saw an adorable white, fluffy kitten curled up in a ball, fast asleep. Stephen sighed and pulled Mark close.

“They must not have known you're allergic.”

“Bless you honey.”

Mark’s sneezes woke up the little kitten. It yawned and looked up at Mark and Stephen with big blue eyes before letting out an adorable “meow.” Mark sighed and bent down to pick the little thing up.

“I really wish I could keep her.”

“I know hon.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Than…Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen took the kitten out of Mark’s hands and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek. Mark sighed and sniffled.

“Can you bring her to a shelter or something? I’m just gonna go shower and go to bed. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you babe. I’ll take care of it.”

Mark nodded and trudged out of the room sadly. Stephen sighed. It was obvious Mark had already fallen in the love with the little fur ball and was heartbroken at the thought of giving her up. Stephen sighed before putting the kitten back in the box and opening up his computer.

--------------

Mark yawned as he walked out of the bedroom the next morning but, when he walked into the living room, he immediately woke up. Stephen was sitting on the floor playing with the kitten. Mark sniffled and walked over.

“Stephen? What…?”

“You take your allergy meds every day. We vacuum at least 3 times a week, we keep the air purifier on, she’s not allowed in the bedroom or on furniture and we give her a bath at least once a week. Let’s see how you do for the next couple of weeks and then we’ll talk again.”

Mark smiled and practically pounced on Stephen, knocking him over and kissing him hard. Stephen laughed into the kiss before pulling back and smiling lovingly at Mark. Mark leaned back in, kissing Stephen gently.

“Thank you. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“You’re welcome. Now go take your allergy meds.”

Mark got up and started to walk towards the bathroom. Halfway there, he turned around and smiled at Stephen.

“Love you.”

“I love you too, you allergic mess.”

Prompt: Nowhere

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

greetingsfromboston

“Honey?”

“What?”

“We’re lost.”

“No we’re not!”

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure we are.”

Stephen sighed, not wanting to admit that he had no idea where they were. He looked up, suddenly alert however, when the car stalled and began to slow down.

“SHIT!”

“What?”

“We ran out of gas.”

Mark sighed and dropped his head in his hands.

“Stephen!”

Stephen stopped the car, opened his door and got out.

“FUCK!”

Mark sighed again and watched his very pissed off boyfriend kick a nearby stump. They were on their way to visit a friend in Connecticut and had gotten completely turned around. Now they were in the middle of nowhere, completely stranded. Mark sighed again as he looked out the window and realized they were surrounded by a field of tall grass and what looked like a ton of flowers.

“Oh shit!”

Mark opened his door and got out, walking over to a still very pissed off Stephen before wrapping his arms around his boyfriend’s waist.

“Honey, calm down. Let’s just go sit in the car. We’ll call AAA, eat the food we got earlier and watch a movie on my laptop or something.”

Stephen sighed and nodded before turning in Mark’s arms and pulling him into a hug.

“Sorry I got so pissed off baby.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck.

“It’s okay.”

The boys stood there hugging each other for a few moments before Stephen pulled away abruptly.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Yeah, that’s the other reason we should probably get back in the car.”

Mark pointed towards the field. Stephen groaned and buried his face in Mark’s neck.

“Stupid allergies.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s head.

“Get in the car hon. I’ll call AAA.”

Stephen sniffled and walked back into the car. When he was safely inside, he watched Mark pull out his cell and make the call. Stephen smiled as he watched his boyfriend.

“God he’s gorgeous. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark hung up the phone and jogged back to the car.

“They said they’d be about an hour.”

Stephen groaned and let out a small cough and sniffle. Mark smiled and kissed his cheek.

“You wanna watch a movie?”

“Sure.”

----------------

They were less than halfway through The Avengers and Stephen was a mess. Even through the closed doors, he felt like pollen was seeping it’s way into his nose, eyes and throat, making him itchy, sniffly and sneezy.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Bless you babe.”

Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Oh honey…”

Stephen sniffled and coughed miserably. Mark sighed.

“Honey, do you have any allergy meds with you?”

“No. I just ran out yesterday. I was gonna buy some more in Connecticut. Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

Mark kissed the top of Stephen’s head.

“Anything I can do baby?”

Stephen looked at him through itchy, red, puffy, allergic eyes.

“Cuddles?”

Mark smiled before climbing into the backseat and motioning for Stephen to climb back with him.

“More room back here.”

Stephen smiled slightly and followed his boyfriend’s example. When they were both situated, Mark wrapped his arm around Stephen and pulled him gently so that Stephen’s head was resting on his chest. He then began to stroke Stephen’s hair and shower his allergic boyfriend in kisses. Stephen smiled before burying his nose in Mark’s shirt.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you cutie.”

Stephen sniffled and groaned. Mark kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Do you think you can try to sleep honey?”

“Doubt it.”

Mark sighed and began to rub Stephen’s back.

“Just close your eyes baby.”

Stephen sniffled and coughed before closing his eyes and cuddling closer to Mark. Mark continued to rub Stephen’s back until he heard Stephen begin to snore softly, indicating that he was asleep. Mark smiled and grabbed his laptop, returning to the movie.

-----------------

Stephen sniffled and woke up slowly before smiling slightly. Mark was in the front seat driving and singing along softly with the radio. Stephen yawned and sat up slowly. Mark smiled.

“Morning sleepyhead.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo!

“Bless you.”

“How long have I been asleep?”

“About an hour and a half. I though you could use some sleep so I just left you there. Also, I picked up some allergy meds at a drugstore in town. They’re in the bag next to you.”

Stephen opened the bag and let out a relieved sigh when he saw the medication. He leaned forward and kissed Mark’s cheek.

“You’re an angel.”

Mark blushed. Stephen quickly took the meds as they pulled up to their friend’s street. Stephen glanced at Mark.

“How the hell did you find this place?”

“The strangest way ever. Ready for this? I asked for directions.”

Stephen mock glared at Mark before smiling.

“You’re a genius.”

“And you’re an idiot. But I still love you.”

Hishoo!

“Gesundheit!”

Allergies. Mmmmmm ;) so cuteeeee Marks birthday sounds do much fun:O I've better be invited next year! ;) may I request some shy boys with colds? I would love you more then I already do (if that's possible) ;) please post more soon! I love these boys :)

Oh my gosh, those were great! I especially loved Celebration. I'm so glad that they got to keep the kitten!! Thank you for using my suggestion, too!

Thank you so much for using my suggestion! I love Celebration! And fluffy white kittens with blue eyes....*dies of cuteness....yes I can see how Mark needs to keep her :) Will the little kitty be making another appearance?

• 2 weeks later...

Sneezelover123
-Of course you're invited.
And yes, I will write some more shy boys with colds for next time.

greetingsfromboston
-Thank you so much! And thank you for the awesome suggestion!

secretsneezelover27
-Thank you my dear!

Umeko
-Thank you! Also, I did your idea from last time, about Stephen sneezing while hiding during a surprise part for Mark. I hope you enjoy it.

Ralee
-Well thank you so much my dear! I'm so glad you enjoy them.

vanityfair
-Thank you so much for the awesome suggestion. And, now that you mention it, the kitty might be making another appearance....

Also guys, only 17 prompts left so if you have ideas, now would be the time to share them!

Prompt: Futile

Sneezer: Stephen, allergies

Umeko
, who wanted a Stephen sneezing while hiding from Mark scenario.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey, I’m on my way home.”

“Okay cool. I made you a birthday dinner.”

Mark smiled into the phone receiver at his boyfriend’s sweetness.

“Thank you babe. I’ll be home in 5 minutes.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Stephen smiled and hung up the phone before turning back to the party guests.

“Birthday boy is on his way. Everybody hide!”

Stephen smiled and ducked into the closet, immediately followed by Rayna. Stephen smiled at his friend before shutting the door quickly. Rayna leaned her head against Stephen’s shoulder in the darkness.

“He’s going to love this.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Rayna’s head.

“Well, I couldn’t have pulled it off without my second in command.”

Rayna smiled and sat up, shifting slightly so her back was against the wall of the closet. Stephen followed her example, leaning against the opposite wall. After a moment, Stephen quickly pitched forward, stifling a fit of sneezes.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you Stephen.”

“Thank you.”

Rayna lovingly nudged Stephen’s ankle. Stephen smiled before pitching forward again.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you. You okay?”

“Yeah. I think something’s just setting off my aller…Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Oh crap. I completely forgot you were allergic to flowers.”

“What?”

Rayna held up the bouquet of roses she had bought for Mark for his birthday. Stephen groaned.

“It’s okay. I can just go hide somewhere else.”

As soon as Stephen stood up however, he heard the front door open, signaling Mark’s arrival.

“Crap.”

Stephen sat back down, as quietly as he could, before pitching forward and stifling another round of allergic sneezes.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you.”

“Babe? You in here?”

Stephen smiled at the sound of his boyfriend’s confused voice as he felt his breath hitch again. He struggled to fight back his sneezes by putting a finger under his nose.

Hi…Hi…Hi…Hi…Hi….Hi…HI…HI…HI…HI…

No matter how hard Stephen tried, however, his attempts proved futile.

HI…HI…Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you.”

“Babe? Where are you?”

As Mark walked into the living room, where everyone was hiding, all the guests jumped out and screamed “Surprise!” Mark jumped back in shock before a smile worked its way onto his face. Stephen sniffled and smiled at his boyfriend’s shocked but pleased expression before pitching forward again, this time letting his sneezes out.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Stephen looked up to see Mark holding a box of tissues out to him. Stephen smiled and grabbed a tissue before blowing his nose quietly. Mark leaned forward and kissed his boyfriend’s lips gently.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. Rayna got you flowers.”

Mark smiled and nuzzled Stephen’s neck.

“Thank you for the birthday surprise hon.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Museum

Sneezer: Mark, cold/suspected flu

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark groaned and wiped his nose with a tissue. Stephen sighed and wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist, kissing his neck gently. Mark smiled slightly, leaning back into Stephen’s embrace. Stephen kissed his cheek.

“Honey, do you have to go today?”

“Yeah.”

Stephen sighed and kissed Mark’s cheek again. Mark sniffled and let out a small cough before standing up straight and going to put on his sweater. When he was finally ready, Mark groaned and pulled Stephen into a hug.

“I feel so sick.”

“I know honey. But you don’t have to go for very long. Just go, take a few notes and come home. I’ll have tea and chicken soup waiting for you.”

Mark smiled in Stephen’s embrace before pulling away, sighing and heading out the door.

--------------------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and let out a small cough before pulling out a tissue from his pocket and blowing his nose as quietly as he could, not wanting to disturb anyone. Mark had a paper due on Monday about any culture currently on exposition at the Natural History Museum. This was the last weekend he had to go and take notes and he had caught an absolutely horrible, sneezy cold. At this point, if he were honest with himself, it actually felt more like the flu. The cold feeling in the museum, heightened by the fact that it was the middle of winter, wasn’t helping matters either. Mark sniffled and went back to taking notes. His head felt fuzzy, making it hard to concentrate and his nose kept running. Finally, after 2 hours taking notes at the museum, he was done. He got up and walked to the entrance of the museum before climbing into the car and driving himself home.

-------------------

Stephen got up when he heard the front door open. When he saw Mark, his heart hurt for his poor boyfriend. Mark’s nose and cheeks were bright red and his eyes were glassy. Stephen pulled Mark into a warm hug before placing his wrist against Mark’s forehead.

“I think you have a fever honey.”

Mark sniffled and, too tired to pull out of Stephen’s embrace entirely, simply turned his head to sneeze to the side.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head before slowly leading him to the bedroom. Mark groaned and curled up on the bed. Stephen smiled and gently pulled off Mark’s damp shoes and socks before replacing them with thick wool ones. He then helped Mark sit up and pulled his shirt off, replacing it with a hoodie and finally, pulled Mark’s jeans off, replacing them with warm sweat pants. Mark smiled sleepily up at Stephen before burrowing under the covers, now dressed in warm clothes. Stephen smiled and climbed in next to him, wrapping his arms around his sick boyfriend. Stephen felt Mark’s breath begin to hitch and he quickly pulled a tissue from the box by the bed before placing it over Mark’s nose.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark sniffled and blew his nose before curling back against Stephen’s chest. Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck gently. Mark let out a string of 5 wet sounding coughs before groaning.

“I hate the museum.”

You are more than welcome! I'm so glad to hear that the kitty will make another appearance! Kudos once again for writing the cutest characters ever....*cuddles Mark and Stephen :)

SQUEEE!!!! yay!!! that was sooo AWESOME!!! Mooooore mooore! I want more! and my suggestion, don't stop ^^ ever! get more prompt lists and keep going :D

secretsneezelover27
-Well if you love sick ones, I hope you enjoy the first one.
I'm glad you enjoy them!

vanityfair
-Feel free to cuddle the boys all you want.
Also, enjoy the kitty!

Umeko
-Thank you so much my dear! It means so much to me that you love my drabbles.

Sneezelover123
-I'm glad you liked it. Enjoy some more of Stephen blowing Mark's nose.

gummiflummi
-Haha. I'm glad you like them!
I'm glad you had a good return to this drabble thread.

So both these stories, the first one in particular, kinda ran away from me and made themselves twice as long as they were supposed to be....oops....
biggrinsmiley.gif

Prompt: Ink

Sneezer: Mark, cold

note: takes place 3 months into their relationship.

Stephen smiled as he walked to Mark’s dorm room. He and Mark had had a lunch date that day but Mark had texted him to say he wasn’t feeling well. Now, at dinner time, Stephen was bringing his boyfriend chicken soup, hoping to make him feel better. Stephen knocked on Mark’s door. A moment later, Mark opened the door. Stephen smiled at the sick boy. He was dressed in flannel pajama pants and a long sleeved shirt and his nose was red and raw. Mark leaned forward and placed his head on Stephen’s shoulder, nuzzling his neck slightly. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I brought you some chicken soup. I thought it might make you feel better.”

Mark smiled and blushed as he opened the door to let Stephen in. When they were both inside, Mark climbed back on his bed and wrapped himself up in his blanket. Stephen smiled and climbed onto the bed next to Mark, passing him the soup and prompting him to start eating.

“How you feeling babe?”

Mark shrugged before letting out a small cough.

“Pretty sick.”

Stephen nodded and pulled Mark close, kissing his head. Mark pulled away and reached for a tissue as he felt his nose tickle.

“Bless you cutie.”

Mark blushed and buried his face in Stephen’s neck. Stephen smiled.

“You’re so cute when you blush.”

Mark blushed even harder and ducked under the covers, hiding his face. Stephen laughed and pulled the covers back.

“Come out from hiding babe.”

Mark smiled as Stephen climbed under the covers with the sick boy, pulling him close.

“Hey Mark?”

“Yeah?”

“I know this is cheesy but our 3 month anniversary is next week. I was wondering, if you feel better, do you wanna go out for dinner? Maybe see a movie?”

Mark smiled, blushed and nodded before pitching forward again.

“Bless you babe.”

Mark yawned and put the bowl of soup away, not quite having finished it, before curling up and sniffling. Stephen smiled and climbed down next to him, wrapping an arm around his waist. Mark cuddled close and buried his face in Stephen’s neck, muttering something Stephen couldn’t hear.

“What was that babe?”

Mark looked up, blushing bright red.

“Will you stay with me tonight? I feel better when you’re here.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s cheek before rolling him over so he was spooned against Mark’s back.

“There’s nowhere else I’d rather be.”

--------------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen opened his eyes to the sound of his boyfriend sneezing. He yawned before grabbing a tissue from the box by the bed and leaning over to put the tissue over Mark’s nose as he kept sneezing.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“All done baby?”

Mark nodded and blew his nose into the tissue Stephen was holding for him before rolling over so he was facing his boyfriend. Stephen smiled as Mark yawned and placed his head against Stephen’s chest. When he was comfortable, he grabbed Stephen’s wrist and began to trace the “carpe diem” tattoo on his right wrist.

“When did you get this one?”

“On my 18th birthday. My friend took me to get it as a birthday gift.”

Stephen wrapped his free arm around Mark’s shoulders and gently stroked his hair. Mark yawned again, his eyes sleepy as he continued to trace the tattoo. After a minute, Mark tangled his foot with Stephen’s.

“What about the one on your ankle? The one with the initials and the date?”

“I got that one last year. A friend of mine from childhood killed himself so I got his initials and the date he died tattooed in his memory.”

Mark sniffled before leaning up and kissing Stephen’s lips gently, blushing slightly. Stephen smiled and pulled Mark close, deepening the kiss. Mark put his hand around Stephen’s neck, leaning into the kiss before pulling away to turn his head.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Mark sniffled and reached for a tissue, blowing his nose softly before turning back to Stephen, petting his hair gently.

“And what about the one behind your ear? The theater symbol right?”

“Yeah. The drama and comedy symbols. I actually got that one illegally. I was 16 and I had a family friend who was 20 and he was being trained by a professional tattoo artist. He did that one for me. I thought my mom was going to kill me when she first saw it.”

Mark smiled and put his head back down on Stephen’s chest, sniffling slightly.

“And the cross on your back?”

“I got that one when I was 19. Religion’s important to me and I wanted to represent that.”

Mark nodded again before yawning, his eyes drooping shut. Stephen pulled his boyfriend close, kissing his head.

“You wanna go back to sleep baby? It’s only 3 am.”

Mark sniffled and let out a small cough before rolling over, pulling Stephen with him. Stephen kissed Mark’s neck just before Mark pitched forward again.

“Bless you angel.”

Mark smiled and cuddled close into Stephen’s chest.

“Thank you for sharing that with me.”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled Mark’s neck.

“My pleasure baby.”

“Sleep well Stephen.”

“You too Mark, my sweet angel.”

Prompt: Practical

vanityfair
, who suggested the return of the kitty.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and blew his nose before sitting down on the couch, turning on the TV and pulling out his work. He smiled as he felt his sweet little kitten wrap herself around his feet. Mark sniffled, pulled out a tissue and blew his allergic nose but he couldn’t help smiling. His friends Jesse and Kyle had given him the kitten a month ago, not remembering he was allergic to cats. He had fallen completely in love with the little, affectionate thing and he and Stephen had found a way that she wouldn’t make him miserable. She took a lot of maintenance but she was worth it. Mark smiled at the little kitten.

“Hey Angel.”

Angel looked up and let out a small meow in response to Mark. Mark’s smile widened. He laughed quietly as Angel stretched and plopped down at his feet.

“You’re adorable.”

Mark gently nudged her affectionately before turning back to his work.

-----------

“Babe, you home?”

Stephen walked into the house and smiled when he saw Mark’s jacket on the back of the chair, indicating his boyfriend was home. Stephen walked into the living room and smiled. Mark was curled up on the couch, the book he was reading draped over his chest, fast asleep. Stephen’s smile faded however when Mark let out a congested, wheezy cough in his sleep.

“Shit. Is he getting sick?”

Stephen walked forward, wanting to see if his boyfriend was alright, when he saw Angel sitting on Mark’s chest, close to his face. Stephen sighed.

“Angel no! Get off!”

Angel stretched lazily but eventually listened to Stephen and jumped down off Mark’s chest. Stephen sighed and leaned over Mark, kissing his cheek gently.

“Baby, wake up.”

Mark’s eyes opened slowly.

“Stephen? Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Oh bless you honey.”

Mark looked up at Stephen, his nose running and his eyes streaming allergic tears.

“What happened….AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you honey. You fell asleep with Angel on your chest. How’s your breathing babe?”

Mark took in a deep, wheezy, congested breath before he broke into a wet sounding coughing fit. Stephen sighed.

“Okay baby. Let’s get you into the shower and watch off the dander and then get you into bed. And let’s get you some Benadryl honey. I don’t like the sound of your breathing.”

“Okay.”

Stephen helped a still sniffly Mark up before leading him to the bathroom.

“Honey, why don’t you take a quick shower and I’ll go make you some tea and get your medicine?”

“Okay.”

Stephen kissed Mark’s cheek lovingly before turning around and walking towards the kitchen to make tea. He sighed as he heard Mark coughing and sneezing miserably in the shower. When he heard the shower turn off, Stephen walked into their room with a mug of tea and a couple Benadryl. When he got there, Mark had already curled up in bed, still sniffling miserably and wheezing. Stephen put the mug on the bedside table and leaned forward, kissing Mark’s lips gently.

“You okay honey?”

“Yeah. I still feel snee….sneee…..Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!...sneezy though.”

Stephen nodded and popped the Benadryl into Mark’s hand. Mark swallowed the pills, using the tea to wash them down, before leaning back against the pillow. Stephen kissed Mark’s forehead.

“I have some work to do honey. Are you gonna be okay or do you want me to stay with you?”

“No. You can go.”

“Okay.”

Stephen smiled and placed a loving kiss against Mark’s lips.

“I love you sneezy.”

“I love you too.”

Stephen turned around to leave the room.

“Stephen?”

Stephen turned back towards his boyfriend.

“What’s up babe?”

“Please don’t get rid of her. She didn’t mean to.”

“Get rid of who babe?”

“Angel.”

Stephen smiled and walked back to Mark, kissing his lips again.

“As impractical as she is, I love her too hon. She’s not going anywhere. Don’t worry.”

Mark smiled before turning away abruptly.

“Bless you babe. Get some rest.”

Mark smiled and curled under the covers.

“Love you Stephen.”

“Love you too baby.”