Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warbler drabbles!

stephab13

Welcome back!

This was absolutely marvelous! I love Sam

Can't wait for Niff and Huntbastian (of which I've been deprived!)

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OHMAHGAWD Yaay!

I have been secretly stalking this thread for a while now, and then I saw the last update and it read "Today" and I went happy-crazy!! :D

Continue these, oh my gosh they're so great. <3

Aaaawwwww... *melts into a puddle of goo*

It was just so sweet and I love it when Wes is all "Wes to the rescue!" Plus, people going to work sick is one of my favorite things ever.

Oh, gosh. I know I keep saying it, but you guys really are so sweet. Thank you all so much for sticking with me through this! I'm definitely planning on finishing the thread - even if I'm 30 by the time that happens! :P But, as always, the comments really do mean so much. And, if there's anything that you want to see, prompts do help me get things moving :-) But I'm definitely going to keep writing!!!

Again, no promises when the next one will be. I started back at uni today... and I'm auditioning for RENT tomorrow. I'll be lucky to make ensemble, but I'm still clinging to that hope! :P But, uni does mean less time - though only 2 subjects til I graduate!!! Whoa...

... So, Jeff seemed the only one to actually use the word 'decent' so you get Niff :P And, a few weeks ago, I had my first ever migraine - had 3 of them, actually, over maybe a month, and then I decided to get sleep! :P His experience is based on mine were (though I don't think I actually had an aura), but I'm by no means an expert. *shrugs*

Anyhoo. Have the 64th drabble in the series! :P

Prompt: Decent

Characters: Niff J

White, streaming, everywhere, like fireworks exploding in his vision, yet outside, everything he could see, it all looked the same, just… white and grey and fuzzy. A gush of dizziness swept over him and he stepped back with a groan.

“Sorry, mate. Gotta go.”

He had to stave it off. He was too busy, damn it. He had work to do. Dances to choreograph. Solos to learn. He didn’t have time for this.

“Jeff? Are you okay?”

No. Not really. Even now, he knew. It always happened this way… even if it had only happened a few times before.

“Yeah, I… just a headache. I’m a bit light-headed is all.”

“Are you alright to make it back to your room? Or to the nurse?” they asked. …Trent. It was Trent. Trent was there.

“I’ll try sleeping it off… but, yeah, I’ll make it. Thanks.”

He pushed through, blindly, turning around, hand reaching out to brush the wall to guide him, steady him, even if it provided nothing more than a sense of comfort. With every step, every heartbeat, the pounding grew more and more intense, and the rooms and the colours brighter, his vision sharper but foggier at the same time, every noise magnified like it was happening inside his own skull, and swelling inside his head, the pressure building like a balloon.

He didn’t notice when he reached his room. He didn’t notice himself drawing the curtains, shutting off all the lights, putting his earphones in without music. He didn’t even realise that he hadn’t bothered changing. He just fell into bed, uniform creasing like his eyebrows as he tried to will away all senses and finally shut down.

He must have fallen asleep, because he could remember waking up to someone stepping on his head with every heartbeat… or, at the very least, it felt that way. It was still dark and quiet, but there was definitely someone hunched at the end of the room with… probably a torch? And he’d been left water, Coke, Advil and a bucket by his bedside table.

“…Nick?”

The mass where the desk was shifted, and Jeff squeezed his eyes tighter at even the whispering of clothing. “Hey.” The words were low, soft, not a whisper, not grating, but just audible… “Trent said you ran out on him… Are you okay?”

“Another migraine,” Jeff explained, bringing a hand up to his forehead. It wasn’t as bad as the last one… the nausea definitely better… but it was still definitely there. To the point where ibuprofen wouldn’t even take the edge off… At least most of his sensitivities were gone.

“Figured it might be.” A squeak of wood… must be the chair. “Do you feel sick? Or hot?”

The last one had been horrible. Nick had sat by him most of the night as he’d emptied his stomach contents over and over again. But it wasn’t like that this time. Wouldn’t get to that point. It just… hurt. “No.”

More squeaking as Nick made his way over the floorboards. The bed depressed and Jeff opened his eyes again, a hand rubbing over the left side of his forehead… though how that was meant to help when it felt like an elephant was trampling over it, he didn’t know. Nick leant over, his lips pressing softly against his open temple. “Want me to make you a compress?”

He’d leant into the touch earlier, and he reached out now with his spare hand, grabbing Nick’s and pushing it back against his neck. “No. Just… stay with me. Please?”

“Of course.” Nick, ever so carefully, like he was made of crystal, climbed into the bed behind Jeff, wrapping his arms through to protect him, to shelter him. “Try and get some sleep, darlin’.”

Heh’ngt. Heh’ngt. Heh… heh’ngtchiiU!

“Bless you, Nicky…”

There was a groan as he opened his eyes again to look into the brunette’s, a handkerchief pressed over his nose. “I’m sorry, I’d been holding that in so long, I didn’t want to wake you, I…” He shook his head, taking the cloth down and folding it into his sleeve. “How are you feeling?”

“I… um…” Jeff pushed himself sitting with a deep breath… but no swaying this time. “Better. Dizziness is gone.”

Nick sat up too, and reached over, pulling out a couple of bottles from the bedside table. “Water or caffeine?”

He paused, considering… “What time is it?”

Nick managed a smile at that. “2 am…”

“Two? Seriously? Far out!” He leant down, putting his elbows in his knees and forehead into the heel of his hands. “I’ll go the Coke, if that’s alright? I’m so wiped I don’t think it’ll matter…”

“That sore, huh?” Nick clucked, opening the bottle and Jeff accepted it gratefully… even if it was a placebo, caffeine and sugar just always seemed to help. But then, as Nick turned to work his fingers into Jeff’s neck, he tensed up, breath hitching.

“Y’alright?”

“Mmm…” A hand lifted up, presumably to rub his face. “Just… ehhh… something’s bothering my nose…”

“Allergies?”

Nick sniffed. “Maybe. I’m usually asleep when… when my meds…” Jeff craned his head around to see his boyfriend with a finger pressed under his nostrils like some bizarre moustache. “Heh’ngxt! When they wear offngxt’choo-ngt’choo-NGXTCH!

“Bless you.” And back to staring into his doona as another bout of… something… overtook him. “Don’t suppress them. Makes you so much worse.”

“And you’re using broken sentences,” Nick pointed out with a sniff. “Your head…”

“Bloody decent. But it won’t explode if you sneeze,” he promised. “We need sleep. Both of us.”

Nick sighed as both hands returned onto his shoulders, pulling him back against the strength of his chest, the rhythmical swaying of each breath already tugging his eyelids down.

“Just… sneeze. Then sleep. Then all better.”

“Fi… fi…” He shrugged away, and somehow Jeff realised in his sluggish state it was to move him off the acoustics of his chest. But Jeff rolled over, head pressed into him, hand reaching out to grasp, to stroke, to… something. Contact. “Hhh… Oh, God, come on… Hehhhhhh…”

The next thing Jeff knew, the sun was peeking around the gap in the curtains, warming his cheek as he lay clutched in Nick’s arms.

USH’UH!

He smiled, nuzzling against the crook of Nick’s neck. “About bloody time.”

Nick rolled his eyes. “Love you too, dag.”

Awwwwwe Niff is just adorable, I love how nick suppresses his sneezes, lovely. Alright so yah we will wait for more (: but this is an amazing drabbles I meen it :D

Hahaha you're welcome? Why is he your favourite?

... And, all of you out there... Who is your favourite? Why? What would you want to see more of?

:D

Niff! Jeff is my favorite! I'm in love with that pairing! It totally isn't healthy but they make me happy so whatever

Aww! That was so unbelievably cute and charming!! Niff is just so adorable and you write them so so well.

Good Luck in your audition!

My personal favorites are Huntbastian, Seb and Hunter just captured my heart for no reason haha. Anyway, I just love Seb with allergies.

:woot0:

yaay! thank you for updating! :-D that was great!

As for requests... Blaine, Wes, and Hunter are my personal faves... especially Blaine shy.gif would it be possible to make another sick!Blaine or another allergy!Blaine? I loved the ones you wrote about Blaine, like, you have no idea.

I don't care about pairings as long as there's allergies. Especially pet allergies.

Ahhh! I love this so much! I made an account here just to post on this story. I have a request that I would love if you could wright for. Blaine has a sneeze that is stuck and none of the normal things seem to get it unstuck so Kurt comes to the rescue. I love these dribbles so much and read them all in two days.

Hey sweets,

I'm really sorry. I got lazy - well, technically I was just really, really busy - and didn't have time to log on and comment when I was reading your updates in the subway in between exams and job interviews. It's been a crazy couple days!

Anyway, first of all. Sam and the Warblers. Too cute. Now that you pointed out the resemblance between Sam and Jeff, I ask myself how I've never once noticed this before... and it was nice to see Wes again :-)

Niff - oh god lord. Poooor puppy Jeff. (And you. I've never had a migraine, but just reading about it made me cringe! Take a break, girl, and get some rest!!!) But he was in capable hands with Nicky, being the awesome boyfriend he is.

Now, if I kept track alright, I feel like a Huntbastian drabble might be coming up. I'm feeling giddy. I can't wait to read some fluff about them that's not my own work! I know whatever you'll write will be wonderful, but I also know how much prompts inspire me, so I'll throw you a bone ;-)

How about Sebastian has a lacrosse game and Hunter promised him to come see him, but he has a nasty-ass bug, which he's hidden from his boyfriend so far. He somehow pushes through amd there's rain and misery and he gets a fever when they finally get home and Sebastian is being very caring and appreciative.

Yeah, this sounds like fun :) Can't wait!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, wow. As always, I'm seriously late in updating and replying and everything else... It's been insane back at uni. And I'm talking insane like, last week, I only made it home before 10pm twice... Work and choir and somehow managing a social life and preparing for Honours and... yeah, I have no date or time any more, I'm just sort of spinning aroun dso... A very roundabout way of saying, I'm sorry! I haven't neglected this at all - just... haven't had time to breathe :P

Okay, so, in the next day or so (I do need sleep tonight...) there'll be a Huntbastian update. Blaine after that (AWESOME prompt there, Prongsy!), then the wonderful Huntbastian prompt from gummiflummi, and then... I don't know. Something. Prompts are wonderful though, really, so even if it does take me forever, if there's anything you want to see, send it my way!

But thank you everyone for sticking with me!!! Much love to you all :-)

Prompt: Union

Characters: Huntbastian

“F’reeze jolly good fellllloooooowww…. And sausage on a bus.”

Hunter rolled his eyes at the very incoherent (yet still remarkably adorable) grin plastered over Sebastian’s face. He reached a steadying arm around his swaying boyfriend. “I don’t think those are quite the lyrics you’re looking for, Seb.”

“S’not my fault. I’m so drunk…”

Hunter shook his head. “I can see that.”

“Y’need to get drunk too, Hunty. Much more fun that way.”

“Cheers. And who, exactly, is going to keep control, make sure you don’t make too much a fool of yourself? Honestly.”

Sebastian raised an eyebrow, gooby smile omnipresent. “I love you. Don’t think I can make more fool myself than that.”

“Gee, thanks,” Hunter bit dryly. He did love the idiot… somewhere, deep within… surely. 5 years of dating should prove that at least.

“You wanna drink? I’m gonna get you a drink. You need to drink, Hunty.”

“Uh-uh.” He would have shaken a finger at him, but wasn’t entirely sure he’d be able to support himself, as with a shuddering breath Sebastian pitched to the side. “I’m fine… You alright?”

His breaths were still pitchy, even as they sat back down at their table. At first he’d thought the buzz was starting to wear off and it would be one of those horrible nights… but then he looked at him, properly at him, and burst into laughter at how he’d managed to further the slackening in his face, cheeks twitching around his nose.

“How many are we having tonight?”

He calmed for a second to give Hunter a bitch glare in remarkable clarity, before his nostrils flared mightily and he raised his hands to his mouth. “Heh… heh… hi’hish!

“Here we go…”

Heh… heh… hi’hish!

“Two…”

Heh… heh… hi’hish! Hi’hish!

Hunter pulled out a handkerchief from his breast pocket with a grin. “I’d forgotten how much your sneezes sound like a kitten when you’re drunk!”

In the brief hiatus, cloth hovering near his mouth, Sebastian managed a frown. “I’ll make you sou-… sound… like a… a… heh… hi’hi’hish! Hi’hish’u!

“I don’t think someone wants you to make innuendos at me,” Hunter laughed.

Sebastian just gasped and sneezed in response.

“It’s a pity, really. Your birthday seems the perfect time to beg for sex.”

“Bast… baahhahhhi’IGJTCH’oo!

“Oooh, nice and big, that one was.”

But it had only seemed to increase the itching, and he rubbed desperately across the sides of his nose. “Heh… hi’hish! Heh… hi’hish! Hi’hish! Hi’hish’u!

“Only twelve?” He couldn’t help but bait – their relationship seemed to be built on it. “You can do better than that!”

ISH’oo!

“Unlucky number, that, number thirteen. Go on. Show me what you’re made of.”

Heh… heh… hi’ish! Hi’hish!

Hunter was about to comment again, when Sebastian swayed, pitching forward… He was right by his side, so he couldn’t fall far, but in the excitement he may have forgotten how much these useless little attacks could take out of the kid. He pulled him back, his head falling into his neck. “Alright?”

He nodded. “Hi’hish!

“Gonna stop soon?”

Hi… hi’hish’u’hish’oo!

Apparently not. “Want a hand?”

With a huge sniff, Sebastian nodded.

Hunter reached out a hand, gently tugging his handkerchief from Sebastian’s, then pinched the end of his nose while pushing down on the top of his sinuses. He fought back a little, swatting aimlessly and trying to throw back the fingers… but soon enough, his breathing became a little less jagged, his face a little more set – or at least, as set as it could be after drinking half the bar.

“Tha-k you.”

He pressed a kiss against his forehead. “Any time.”

“You’re –bazigg. Really.”

“I’d have to be to put up with you all the time!”

Sebastian shook his head. “Do. I bead it. I love you. So buch.”

And, time for drunken confessions.

“So… Hudty… darligg… will you… uh… what’s the word… undiondshipise mbe?”

It was a miracle that Hunter remained clutching Seb’s nose in his shock. “Did you just ask me to marry you?”

He was reaching into his pocket… pulling out a velvet blue box…

“Look, Seb…” He sighed. “I love you, more than anything. So, if you can ask me that when less than half your blood is alcohol, I’ll say yes. Understand?”

He looked hurt, at first, but still he nodded.

“Trust me – there’s nothing more that I want than spending the rest of my life with you – I just want you to be able to remember your finest moment of masochism clearly!”

“Love you.”

“Can I let go now so I can kiss your stupid mouth?”

Sebastian nodded, and Hunter brought away his fingers, instead trailing them around to cup both his cheeks… but, of course, it couldn’t last long. “Hhhhi’hish’oo!

CUUUUUTE<3 I just love this drabble. Awesome

Okay more drabbles!:3

Holy shit! You´re just awesome! I LOVED the one with Sam twitchsmile.gif I also think Sam and Jeff look alike (Even Riker said he has been mistaken as Chord Overstreet!) And making them cousins was just... GENIOUS!!! clapping.gif I love how some of the New Directions are related to the Warblers (Sam and Jeff as cousins, Santana and Wes as a couple, Jeff and Britt as dancepartners...) Could you write something where they all meet? I think it would be fun. But however I adore all your drabbles! You´re the best Rkingsmiley.png

• 2 weeks later...

Union! Gaaaah. So precious. I adore your drunk!Sebastian. This drabble is pure gold!!!

Also, I can't wait for my Huntbastian prompt coming up *insert evil laugh*

Keep up the good work, darling!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys!!!!!!

So, updates. I have had my last ever lecture of Undergrad (assuming I pass my exams!) I've got exams in two weeks. And how do I celebrate this? STUDY. JFC. But, while I'm studying, I need something to keep me sane. So, Wes' appendicitis shot is coming - up on FFnet and I'll link it here, because I'm assuming whoever wants it is from here :P . And, you get a Blaine shot for now! Prongsy asked for Blaine struggling to sneeze... so I came up with this. Possibly not my best but... it's Blaine. It's a shot. I have exams and work and unpacking :P

Also, totally part of the Glee RP going on - with gummiflummi and littlemissdisappear - you guys should all come check it out! Someone needs to write a Blaine... or something... but, yeah, should be fun so please come help us out :-)

Next one will be Huntbastian... Then maybe Trent, because I know there was a request back there for it (Zane, maybe?) and... whatever you guys want and my mind feels like, I suppose. Any requests? I'm done with exams (undergrad HOMG) by the 12th so I'll have heaps of time after that to write!

And, onwards. Hope you enjoy!

Prompt: Cleansed

Characters: Klaine

ESHoo! Eh… heh… heh’ASH’oo! NGTCH’oo.

Kurt couldn’t help but smile a little as he crept in the front door and placed his blazer and satchel by the table. He hurried over to the mound of blankets over on the couch. “How are you feeling?”

Blaine groaned, sitting up only to let Kurt push himself down next to him. “I thick I’b dyigg.”

“Awww.” Kurt placed a soft kiss onto his clammy forehead. “I’m sorry, honey. Do you want some Tylenol? Or a decongestant?”

Blaine just looked at him, sickness clouding his usually twinkling eyes, mouth gaping open rather adorably.

“You’re all stuffy. And you’ve got a fever. Headache too?” he asked as Blaine’s eyes fluttered shut, two fingers and thumb pinching the bridge of his nose.

Blaine shook his head, safe to just shudder into Kurt’s chest. “Do’t feel good.”

“I know, I know. I’m going to take your temperature, okay?” He leant over, fingers scrabbling through mounds of tissues and empty throat lozenge packets before they finally settled on the cool plastic of a thermometer. “Just hold still a minute.” He ran a hand through Blaine’s curls, the other holding the machine until it beeped.

“Ab I dyigg?”

Kurt kissed his cheek. “102, so not quite. You need medicine though. Do you want me to make some soup? Or do you just want the Tylenol?”

“Wadt to sleep. With you. You’re warb.”

“And you’re boiling.” Kurt was starting to heat up himself, against the radiator of a fiancé. “Come on. Sit up for a minute, and then you can go back to sleep, alright?”

There was no comprehension in Blaine’s eyes as he followed orders, slouching all the way back on the couch with a hand out.

“Good boy…”

Tylenol swallowed (with a small grimace, Kurt couldn’t help but notice), Blaine slumped, pulling Kurt down with him, and there they lay in the couch in each other’s arms.

Kurt woke with a jump. Blaine had moved away from him, no longer in his arms, but he was somewhere nearby… he could hear him breathing, jolting and uncertain – for a minute he was worried his boyfriend was having a seizure.

But then he sat up, and a tiny note of sympathy escaped him. Blaine had clicked on the lamp – what time is it? – and was lying under it, eyes fluttering.

“Blaine – what – “

“C… cad’t sdeeze…”

He slid over at the whimper, like his cry had masked a fishhook that went right into his chest. “You’re kidding?”

“Cad you… pl-please help mbe?”

Oh, God. He looked so pathetic, eyes red and watering and so huge, masked under those bags… Poor thing probably hadn’t been able to sleep either, which wouldn’t help the situation. Kurt scooted over, pulling him into his arms. “What can I do, sweetie?”

Blaine nuzzled down into his chest, scraping his nose back and forth over Kurt’s sweater. He shrugged, breath still rattling around as he struggled to either sneeze or regain normality.

“Well, light isn’t working. What else have you done?”

“You’re so warb…” Blaine blinked, a hand hovering vaguely near his mouth. “Uh… Dust frob the coudter, add I tried sndiffigg the bladket, add… add… ahhhh-hahhhh…” He whined, flapping at his nose like just the cold air could trigger it. “Add I had ode of your mbindts id your bag but I cad’t taste adything…”

“Hmm… That is a pickle…” Kurt bent over, lips pressing against the sweaty forehead. “Do you want me to see if I’ve got any cologne?”

Blaine shook his head lightly, breath still hitching as he clutched Kurt tighter. “Please stay… ehhehhhh… stay with mbe…”

“Okay, honey. I’m not leaving.” He looked around, eyes finally settling on the miserable-looking box of Kleenex. “Have you tried just blowing it out?”

“Ndothigg cobes out, I’b too blocked up…”

He trailed a hand over the face in his lap, smiling sympathetically, fingers brushing so lightly down, through those ragged – ungelled? – curls all the way to play with his chin and under his lips… but it was the struggling he elicited when he got near Blaine’s nose that really gave him the idea.

He bent over properly again, kissing softly wherever he could reach, while his fingernails traced along his cheekbones. Then he moved to the chapped skin of Blaine’s nose, first glimpsing around his nostrils –

“I’ll… hehhh… sndeeze od you-oooo STOP!”

– which was just as effective as previous attempts, unfortunately. So then, he kissed the bridge, trying to attack as much as possible with his hair, and gave the tip a light flick.

Blaine instantly sat up.

Hhhhhhhh… heeehhhh… Godda… godda… HRRRRRRRRUSHHHHH’OOO!

Kurt burst into laughter as Blaine threw himself forward with the force of the sneeze, sending the Kleenex box flying, and collapsed forward, gasping.

“Thadks, Kurt.”

“Bet that cleaned you out!” He put his hand on Blaine’s back, rubbing circles over and over until his breathing finally began to normalise.

“Albost as good as hot mbustard,” Blaine agreed.

“Okay. Let’s get you into bed though.” And, one hand carrying tissues and Vics, the other arm wrapped around Blaine’s bed, they finally left the couch for the warm welcome of their doona.

Archived