Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warbler drabbles!

stephab13

Oh my God. 200 replies, nearly 23,000 views... You guys are insane. Honestly insane. I'm flattered!

Alright. Prompts. This is for Ruskie, who requested Huntbastian with sick and allergic Sebastian... poor kid, but, hey. I went through the exact same thing as he did not even a week ago, so I figure fair's fair :P Next one will be sallyhally's Jeff and Britt, and after that I'll get to work on some Niff! And, if there's anything you guys want, feel free to let me know!

I just had two midsemester tests this week, so I'm freed up for a little while. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll be able to update often - I'm in my final year and my uni is the best place in the world to study my major, meaning they make it pretty damn hard to do well! :P So... I can't promise regular updates. But, I'll try. And you guys are amazing - thanks so much for sticking with me through this!

Also, I received another prompt for an OCD!Hunter. So that'll be up soon over on my FFnet and Tumblr, but if anyone is interested I can post a link here :-)

And, onwards. Drabble 57! (OMG when did this happen?!)

Prompt: Panel

Characters: Hunter, Sebastian (cold/allergies)

The first time Sebastian sneezed, Hunter barely reacted, totally engrossed in his English essay. The next few times still made no impact, the younger boy only sighing a little and closing the window. But then, after 20 minutes, when the sneezing still hadn’t stopped, he couldn’t help but feel a little annoyed.

“Zyrtec’s in the bathroom. You’re welcome to mine,” he grunted, flipping through his pages with various highlighters.

“I’ve beend ind bed all day and you thindk it’s allergies?” Sebastian sniffed in return, voice wet. “Heh… hi’k’ISH’oo!

“You’re not sneezing like a cold. Too sudden.” He finally looked up. “And, I’m not sick. There’s no way in hell you’d get it before me.”

Sebastian coughed, pushing himself up slowly onto his elbows, and Hunter gasped. Sebastian’s face was ghostly pale, his eyes bloodshot and brimming and the skin around his nose rubbed raw. “I feel like crap, Hundter,” he said quietly.

“Yeah, you look it,” he returned, dropping his book on the desk and hurrying over, gut squirming. “What’s wrong?”

“Thindk I’ve got the flu,” he moaned, and Hunter took a step back. “So you mbight wandt to stay with… huh-ESH’oo!... with Jeff or sombeonde else for a liddle while.”

Hunter bit his lip… He didn’t want to leave Sebastian alone – especially not in this state – but he didn’t really want to get sick again this term. But… it was Sebastian. He really didn’t look capable of achieving anything in this state. Hunter sighed, turning to his own bedside table. “Why don’t you go down to the infirmary? The nurse can look after you much better than I ever could.”

“You havend’t spokend to her?” Sebastian forced himself into a sitting position, head looking into his lap and forehead resting on his hands. “She cambe, deembed mbe condtagious bud ndot ndeedigg condstandt supervision, gave mbe NdyQuil and told mbe to sleep.”

Hunter grimaced as Sebastian’s voice cracked and he began coughing. He hurried over, sliding in behind his friend to rub his back, always keeping some form of weight, of skin on him. “Here,” he said, holding out an old handkerchief. “It’s softer than Kleenex… and you sound like you need it…”

Sebastian sniffed and groaned, and Hunter’s gut squirmed again.

“When did you take the medicine?” he asked gently, hands now working into Sebastian’s shoulders. “Are you due for more yet?”

“Ndurse’ll combe back whend it’s timbe.”

“I hope she comes soon,” Hunter said as Sebastian shivered violently. “You’re really hot.”

“Ndot evend rembotely bi-curious, mby ass,” he managed to smile.

“I mean, you have a fever.”

“I kndow what you mbeandt.” That tiny flicker of Sebastian’s usual flirtatious self had died away, leaving only the shell from before. “I’mb sort of freezing though.”

Hunter halted… before moving his hands down, rubbing quickly over the goosebumps on Sebastian’s arm, snaking them through underneath and wrapping around his chest.

Sebastian stiffened. Hunter was about to release his grasp and pull back out when he realised that his shoulders were moving erratically, his own arms gripping the handkerchief and raising it to his mouth, his chest swelling and tightening.

“Bless you,” he whispered, daringly, into his ear.

Huh… hiehhhh… heh’ishoo-ishoo-ISHoo!

“Ladies and gentlemen, we have an allergy attack.” Hunter grimaced, but pushed himself forward, closer to the sick boy. “Too rapid to be a cold. I know you too well, kid.”

Sebastian blew his nose with a groan. “Odly sidce you got here,” he sniffed. “Whad’s od you? Cat fur or sobethigg?”

Shit. Hunter had been studying with Trent earlier, the cat playing around his feet. He thought he’d gotten most of the fur off with the lint roller… though with Sebastian sick as he was, setting him off probably didn’t take nearly as much as normal.

“Add I cad’t take adtihistabides. They put it id DyQuil.”

“Hey, I’m a biology student too, I’ll have you know.”

Hehhhh… ISH’oo! Heh-ESH’oo! Heh… hiehhh… hep-choo-CHOO!

“Bless, Bas.”

Sebastian had been gearing up for another round of sneezing, but shock seemed to stop the hitching breaths in a grunt. “Hudt?”

“What?”

He turned his head round, like he was trying to stare into Hunter’s eyes. “Hudt, you’ve dever called be… be Bas before…”

“Mmm…” Maybe it was the same thing, the shortening of his own name to a pet name… but somehow, Hunter had become lost… It was too much. Seeing him in this state, his muscles tightening under his skin… He leant forward, back near his ear, planting tiny kisses along his neck, down back around to the back, leaving each hair stand on end.

Sebastian seemed to relax a little. “I like it whed you call be Bas.”

“I thought you might,” he whispered again before nibbling gently on his ear.

But before it could progress any further, Sebastian had sunk down, smothering sneeze after desperate sneeze against the dripping cloth Hunter had given him, each set interspersed with gasps and shudders.

It was enough to pull Hunter back out. He shook his head, trying to process what he’d just actually finally let happen. “I need a shower.” He slid back, turning away and sitting cross-legged over the side of the bed. “And you need that fever to come down. I’ll even put mint oil in – it always helps my breathing when I get sick; it might help clear you out a bit. Sound good?”

Sebastian could only nod, handkerchief refusing to move from his face.

“Then let’s go. Up you come!” With one hand on his chest and one on his back, Hunter helped the senior to his feet, out to the bathroom, staggering only a little as they fell back onto one of the door panels… And soon enough, water rained down around him, leaving him with thoughts of one hell of a discussion with an irrationally sick boy to come.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the whole situation/plot really amazing<3 thank you thank you

.......I think my brains frozen.....

That was incredible!!!!!! You are an absolute genius!

FREAKING

HUNTBASTINA DSG;fkfaka;LKJSDLFK;JKkjlkLKJLDGKSDFLKADLKFKASFJ

I mean it's not Jyder but HOLY SHIRT IS IT CUTE XDDDD

I happen to adore Sick!Seb.

Like a lot. xD

Holy moly! This was perfect. I could totally do with a sequel!

Also, I'm always a taker for more of your magical Huntbastian epicness! I'm not fussed, whether it's Hunt or Bas, but I want me some sick feverish boy! Maybe a little protective motherhenning even

Yes continue c: and @nightwolf I put up a new Kellin part for you.

Hahahaha a lot of you want a sequel! Well... I have a Jeff and Britt shot here for sallyhally - but I can definitely get on to writing more Huntbastian. They're so beautiful. AND I has ideas... Hmm...

So I'm not entirely sure if this was what you wanted... I honestly really struggle to see them as a ship, mainly because I think Jeff, being the Aussie he is, would spend most of his time taking the mickey. So I tried to make him just... be vulnerable and have her being her adorable self... and I hope it's okay? Let me know otherwise, because I can definitely give it another go - maybe just when I have a bit more spare time!

So, here we are... Breff? Jeffany? :P You guys tell me!

Prompt: Mercury (Taken a little liberty here… but, hey :P )

Characters: Jeff, Britt

Jeff sniffed, gulping down some water and washing his burning face as he sat down with a sigh. Finally getting five minutes to himself, the first thing he did was rummage through his bag, emerging finally with his phone gripped in his hand.

You’re going to be fantastic today! Break a leg, and we’ll see you with your trophy when you get back!

Trent’s message – and several others from various Warblers – were all blinking at him. He smiled a little – it was great to have all his friends behind him – even the ones stuck at school. And Wes was out there… somewhere… waiting for it to start.

His head was starting to ache.

More water. Focus… hear the music…

I’m a shooting star leaping through the skies

Like a tiger defying the laws of gravity.

I’m a racing car just passing by

Like Lady Godiva…

Turn, turn, kick, chasse, swap positions with partner…

hhh… hep-TSH’uh!

Ugh. Great. Jeff raised a hand to the bridge of his nose, pinching it… No, he wasn’t sick. Not yet. After the competition, sure. But not now. He wasn’t going to sneeze, not now, with all the lights around and hair spray and soon everyone looking at him… He wasn’t…

Hek-TISH’U!

Okay, maybe he was.

Heh… heh…

“Are you a clown?”

Heshoo!” Jeff sighed as he turned to the blonde next to him – Brittany, his dance partner. Sweeter than Pop Tarts, but the very definition of blonde. “Sorry, mate. What did you ask?”

Brittany just blinked at him. “Are you a clown?” she repeated. “You’re all white and your cheeks and nose are all red. But you’re not wearing clown clothes.”

Jeff chuckled. “Nah, not a clown. Just tired.” He screwed up his nose, holding a finger up as he turned aside, his face burning. “Heh… CHSH’u! Ugh!”

“Bless you!” Britt pulled him into a hug. “You must be a dwarf then.”

He frowned. “Mate, I’m 6 foot tall…”

It didn’t seem to perturb her. “I’m sorry for what they did to stretch you out,” she continued. “And for what they did to your people… Are all the boys at your school stretched dwarves? Or fairy-tale creatures?”

Jeff would have shaken his head, but couldn’t risk the accompanying sneezes he knew would follow, instead resorting to pulling a crumpled napkin from his backpack and holding it to his nose. “I think there’s something in the air. That’s why I’m sneezing – not because I’m one of Snow White’s dwarves on steroids!”

“That’s just what they brainwashed you to believe,” she rationalised.

Heshoo! Heh…ehh… p-tschoo!

“Bless you.” She looked around for a minute… almost like trying to see what was causing Jeff’s explosion. But then she smiled again. “You weren’t sneezing when we were dancing. Do you want to practise again?”

Jeff groaned, paper still wrapped around his face. “I think one more repetition of the routine might kill me.”

Brittany pouted. “I don’t mind.”

“You don’t mind if your dance partner is lying unconscious on the ground?”

“No,” she grinned, “because then I could kiss you and save your life. You look like you taste good. Like Sam. He tastes like strawberry chapstick.”

“Uh… thanks?” Jeff couldn’t help but return the grin – despite how awful he pretended he didn’t feel, his partner definitely had a unique way of putting a smile on his face. But it soon disappeared again, the tickling in his nose stealing all his attention. “Eh’tsch’uh!

Britt just tugged him sideways into her lap.

He managed to lie still for a few minutes, eyes shut. And Britt was there, leaning over him, her fingers digging into his scalp with a reassuring weight. After any cough, sneeze, or other sign of discomfort, she’d bend over and kiss his increasingly warm and sweaty forehead. But, breaking the piece was his phone, causing him to jump a mile.

Sorry to wake you. I have DayQuil and tissues. Do you want them now or awfter your routine?

Wes… Jeff yawned, forcing himself back sitting. I’m okay, don’t worry. I’d rather not be off my face on dextromethorphan while dancing.

Another minute and his phone buzzed with a set of replies.

You’re not okay – we can all see that. I won’t force meds on you. I’m in the wings. Come straight to me when you’re done.

… Don’t die out there either.

… Britt seems nice. I think she’s Sam’s and Santana’s friend.

Jeff rolled his eyes. Calm yo tits, Wes. You don’t need to ship me with everything that moves.

What? came the instant reply. She’s hot. You’re hot. You two would make amazingly tall, blonde babies with killer dance moves and cheekbones to *die* for.

Jeff choked. And you claim to be straight.

You love it, baby.

He’d just thrown his phone back in his pocket when it started up again. Just when he’d thought the sneezing might have ended… and he couldn’t find anything to use. Groaning, a little panicked, he turned to his partner. “Britt… Sorry… Do you… heh… hehave any… any tissues?”

He pinched his nose, breath hitching as he desperately fought against it… She finally emerged with a travel pack, pulling one out for him.

“Th-thanks…” He raised it to his nose, turning away from his audience. “Tsh! Heh’tsch! Eh… IUSH’uh!

He was in the process of trying to clear his clogging sinuses when his phone buzzed again… He didn’t need to pull it out to know what Wes had sent.

Bless you! Better now than on stage though :-)

Well, that was definitely true. Jeff supposed, as he stood up and took position on the stage, that he was lucky it seemed to stop in the spotlight… despite all the bright lights and remnants of dry ice from the last performance. It was there… but he could ignore it.

Tonight I’m gonna have myself a real good time

I feel alive

And the world is turning inside out…

And then, somehow, without thought, it was all done. No sneezing. No coughing. No collapsing. At least, not until the pair of them got back to their seats, to find a stern Wes standing waiting.

“You. Sit. Now.”

Jeff didn’t need telling twice, as his legs gave out and he bent over with a couple of desperate sneezes he couldn’t quite stifle.

“Jeff, Britt, you guys were amazing. Performance over, you’re drinking and…” he reached out, fingers freezing against his forehead… “we’re getting that fever down now before your brain fries. Dayquil, Tylenol or Advil?”

Eh’iESH!

“DayQuil it is.” Wes handed over a whole pack of tissues and pills, grabbing out a bottle of Gatorade from… somewhere. Then he reached down, scrabbling on a bit of paper for Britt. “This is Jeff’s cell – “

Mbobile, Wes. Mbobile phonde. Ndot this Ambericand ‘cell’ busindess.”

“ – phone number. Not that he’s in a state to ask right now but – “

ISHU! Eh-ptsch!

“ – bless, Jeff. Call him sometime, won’t you?”

Brittany nodded, her face glowing.

“As soon as you have your trophy, I’m taking him home.”

She sat down next to Jeff, giving him one final hug. “I hope you feel better soon, Sneezy. You gotta let Doc take care of you too… let him use his dwarf magic on you. And don’t go down into the mines yet. But I want a diamond.”

The two boys looked at each other before laughing. If nothing else, she certainly lived in a fairy-tale world of her own…

Oh. And did I mention I found a Riker sneeze on YT?

Wow...

Wow.....

OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! That was just... PURE AWESOMENESS!!! You have no idea how happy you made me! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! It would be great if you continue that (but if you don´t like writing about them it´s ok) However you just made me freak out w00t.gif

PS Holly shit! Please post the link!

This is so good oh em gee <3 I love you're work splendid c: continue continue

OMG! Adorable! May I please request a Niff drabble with Jeff sneezing because of a cold and allergies with Nick having the fetish? shy.gif

Around 7:15... Very brief face and off-screen but SO ADORBS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvXRRIBQe5A

And, NightWolf, you most certainly can! It'll be a little while - I'm still working on a sequel to the last Huntbastian shot, and my OCD!Hunter one... but it'll be after I've done those two! And, I'm definitely looking forward to it! :-)

Anyone else, feel free to prompt too! And, I should have the next update in... a few days. I have 2 exams next week, so we shall see. Most likely inspiration will strike me after going nuts from Immuno and I'll rant about CCR5 and CXCR7 and germinal centres and follicular dendritic cells before giving you something :P

@stephab13 thank you for that link its so adorable<3 I can't wait for new durables (:

After finishing the project I've been working on for the past months, my body has finally decided to take an emergency break and get me sick. My voice is so hoarse, i sound like a chain smoker now!

So I could really use some Huntbastian to feel my pain! Sneezy, hoarse, feverish - the whole deal. Throw one of the boys pestering the other to take his temperature and you make me the happiest person in the world!

Thanks for being generally awesome AND taking requests!

Hahaha I think you'll definitely like the next shot then! Which was basically me taking my 'fuck off asthma' feels out on them as well. Plus, I'm using it as study... kinda... though I can't explain why until its revealed in Born This Way!

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Just... Just keep going. Seriously, you are so amazing for, not only writing such beyond perfection drabbles, but also taking on sooo many requests AND completing your schooling!? Dude, can you just.. C'mere.. *Virtual hug right here yep* Again, amazing, keep up the superb work and... Yeah, I'm just in awe right now :laugh:

Thanks for the link!!!! And thanks again for your drabbles! Especially for the brit and jeff one. I was serching for something like this for a very long time and the possibility to ask you to write a jeffany drabble was one of the reasons why i joined the forum and when you wrote it i was like: this is too good to be true!!! (Wow that´s a long sentence) Virtual hugs from me too!

Ahhhhhh finally got there! Sorry it's taken so long to get up... This has been floating around in my head awhile, but I've been so caught up in studying - I have two MST's next week, and work tonight, and it's seriously gonna kill me, but, eh. Torturing people is fun :P Plus, if you really want, I can stand up and teach you all about resident memory T cells and Alzheimer's Disease and all sorts of fun things... *eye roll*

... No, it actually is fascinating. But eh :P

So thank you all of you for the comments! I'm glad you're enjoying them! And, as always, prompts are ever welcome! It may take awhile to get them up... but I do enjoy them. You guys have incredible imagination! And it's fun filling them!

Also... I have news for you guys. Though I think I need more confirmation before I actually announce it... but, needless to say, it does involve a certain Warbler and I still hyperventilate thinking about it :P

Yep. Okay. Onwards! Drabble 59 - and a continuation of 57!

Prompt: Flog

Characters: Sebastian, Hunter (flu)

Hunter shuddered in his bed, eyes squeezed shut as he tried to will himself back to sleep. But then Sebastian sneezed one of his gorgeous (gorgeous? Really?) little trying-to-be-silent sneezes and he rolled onto his side to lock eyes with him.

“Hey, sleeping beauty. Sorry for waking you.”

He supposed it must be guilt making the boy softer in his approach… He cleared his throat. “S’okay. Was awake andyway…”

Sebastian pulled a face, eyebrows folding in and forehead crinkling. “You sound horrible.”

“Thandks.” He shivered again, pulling the doona a little tighter. “Least there’s ndo rehearsal… How do you feel today?”

“I feel great, actually,” Seb remarked with a tiny smile. “And you?”

“I feel…” He sighed. There was no way he could lie this one away. “Lousy.”

“You sound it,” Sebastian remarked, pulling himself to his feet. “I’d make the obligatory puberty joke, but you look and sound worse than I felt.”

All Hunter could do in response was cough, feeling his diaphragm work harder just to push the air back out – let alone any mucus stuck in there. Stupid illness. Stupid immune system. Stupid Sebastian for getting him sick, and for staying here and watching him and just being so absolutely endearing and adorable and…

No. Not appropriate. Can’t happen. The kiss was a mistake…

He was sitting on his bed. His hand was on his back. He was touching him. Up and down, tiny little circles… enough to take his breath away… or maybe it was just the oncoming sneezes…

Well, in all those fantasies, it had never been quite this way…

SHIEW!” Hunter gasped back in, wheezing audibly. “Ugh.”

“Bless you.” Sebastian’s hand produced a handkerchief from… somewhere… the other one staying by his neck. “Do you need your inhaler?”

Hunter tried to shake his head, but too much of his effort was concentrated on his own hitching breaths, trying to force out this next sneeze… “Huhhh… uhhh… hi-NGXT’choo! … Fuck mbe…”

“I would but I like my partners with the ability to breathe.” Hunter raised an eyebrow, knowing, just knowing, that that little smirk would be written all over Sebastian’s face. “So, inhaler. Yes or no?”

“You just wandt to stick sombethindg ind mby mbouth.”

Sebastian choked.

“Sorry…” Hunter still couldn’t quite bring himself to look the boy in the eye. “I’ll see if it settles. I feel bad endough already – do’t ndeed all the shakindess fromb mbeds too.”

“Fair enough.” Sebastian moved back away, settling himself down just next to Hunter – this time not touching him, though Hunter leaned back in, wanting to melt himself against that body, that source of warmth and comfort and care… something he hadn’t felt in such a long time… Hunter turned over, reached out for a hand, for something… felt the smooth skin, placed it against his head… Though it didn’t have the desired effect. Rather than having those fingers pull through his hair, instead they pulled straight back out, and Sebastian jumped off the bed. “Hunt, you’re boiling!”

“I have the flu.”

“Complete with a nice little fever.” Seb returned, thermometer in hand. “Open up.”

“You’re really flogging this ‘sticking objects ind Hundter’s mbouth’ thing, arend’t you?”

Sebastian waved the instrument around, eyes flashing. “I can stick it up your ass if you’d prefer?”

“We kndow I have a fever. Dod’t kndow why we ndeed to kndow how high it is. Does’t mbake andy differendce,” he grumbled.

This time Sebastian’s eyebrow tried to disappear. “You already get crazy fevers, Hunt. We have to keep an eye on it and see how it tracks – whether you need hospital or just meds…”

“Ndo hospital. Dond’t wandt to.”

“Come on, Hunt. Don’t be difficult.”

“Ndo.”

“Please?”

GISH’uh! Nnng-TCHOO!

“Bless you.”

The hand was back around his shoulders as he bent over, blowing his nose into the (already?!) dripping handkerchief. It was definitely nice to have someone there…

But this time, Sebastian had placed himself by Hunter’s side, eyes flickering over his body (taking in the absolute travesty). This time, he was in complete control, hand reaching out to turn his head aside, so that suddenly Hunter found himself totally immersed in those green eyes, and then Sebastian’s lips were on his again, tiny gap down the bottom to allow for air, and his hand running over his chest and arms and body pressed right up against his…

And then it was gone, and all that remained was a cold thermometer clasped between his teeth.

“Now stay until it beeps. And then, if you want, we can continue,” Sebastian said, kissing Hunter’s temple and brushing back wisps of hair.

“Hate you.”

“No, you don’t. You love me,” Sebastian grinned.

“You say that to all the guys,” Hunter croaked.

But Sebastian’s grin only increased, the hint of a blush painting across his cheeks. “No, hotshot. That one’s reserved only for you.”

Oh my gosh. That was epic.

I LOVE SNEEZY HUNTER

Can I have some more?

Please. That was adorable, the cute miserable baby

That' was just I freaking need more ok? It's just too adorable<3

Archived