Sneeze Fetish Forum

Warbler drabbles!

stephab13

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ughhhhhhhh your stories are addicting! I just love them! I so hope there's more sneezy Hunter, Trent or Wes :twisted: hope there's some Huntbastian in future chapters. ;)

Holy cow, when did this hit 20,000 views?!

Okay. First of all, my apologies for basically abandoning this... I'm back at uni, I've been working, I've... had my own little breakdowns, I suppose.. Plus, I'm doing a project over on FFnet that updates weekly so TIME HOMG WHAT IS.

I have a few little ideas floating around for the next thing, but nothing solid. So... mayhaps later today I'll try and get something up. Maybe in the next couple of days, while I've got a week off. But, SOON!

I'm sorry for keeping everyone waiting so long. Please bear with me!

And, I know there are a few floating around - I'll be going back to them and trying to fill them, I promise! But, if you want anything in particular written, I always welcome prompts!

Alright. Going to bed (because I worked a sleepover last night with no sleep... as per usual...) and when I get up I shall keep slaving away :-)

Thanks for bearing with me, guys! Much love to any and all reading this!

*Waits patiently* Hope everything at University is going well. :D I totally just thought of this but don't you think it would be funny if Trent was allergic to Mr.Puss (Hunter's cat)? If you can would you write one like that? or Hunter for some odd reason having a cat even though he's allergic? If not it's cool. :D Just thought I'd ask cause there could always be more Hunter and Trent fics. ;)

Oh, gosh, so many responses!!! I will get back to you all... hopefully soon... but thank you, everyone, for reading, for prompting, and especially for being so kind in your words!

Again, my apologies. I've had... issues getting this up. Also known as immunology and malaria (that's studying, not having) and HIV kicking my arse!!! But, we're getting there. And, I've been using this almost like a reward, to push me through.

Thanks to Grey on a Sunday, I feel like I've been dragged a little too deep into Huntbastian... tonguesmiley.gif So you guys can decide whether or not it's shipped - I don't care, it can go either way, though personally I feel it's too early in them knowing each other... but hey. Have some more Hunter!torture!

... And go read Grey's stuff and melt. That's what I did tonguesmiley.gif

Prompt: 54. Scowl

Characters: Seb, Hunt (allergy)

“Now, come on, don’t give me that face,” Sebastian drawled, rolling across his bed to look at his roommate opposite. “The wind’ll change and you’ll lose your moneymaker.”

He bit back a grin as Hunter’s scowl deepened… before quickly melting away as his face turned to plastic, eyes drifting out of focus, rubbed-raw nostrils flaring, and he groaned. “You’re actually endjoying this, arend’t you?” He sniffed, breath hitching. “Sadist.”

“Yeah, well, after all the fun you had with that freaking cat – “

“Is he ndow residing with Trendt, or have you forgottend already?”

“ – it’s about time I got some payback of my own.”

“At least you had andtihistambindes! Hii-ehh… Damb it!” Hunter pinched the bridge of his nose before giving another horribly liquidy sniff. “Add tissues.”

“It’s not like I’m rubbing the pollen all over your face!”

“It’s ndot like you helped at all by closing the window add ndot putting sprigs of ragweed ind every ndook add cranndy you could find ind the roomb!”

Sebastian bit his lip. “Nook and cranny?” He chuckled. “I honestly think that’s the most precious thing I’ve heard all year. Do it again!”

“Bastard.”

“Well, you are sort of adorable in your allergic misery…”

Somehow, despite his wide-open mouth and hand waving desperately by his face, Hunter managed to raise an eyebrow in a semi-dignified manner. “You’ve got to… hhhh… got toooohhhah… heh!” He swore. “You’re kidding, right?”

Sebastian just shrugged.

“Look, cand you… I dond’t kndow… get mbe sombe toilet paper or sombething?”

“Why?”

“Please, Sebastiand.”

He did look terribly pitiful, as he rubbed, in sheer desperation, his sleeve under his dripping nose. Sebastian groaned. “Fine. You’ll survive a minute?”

If his nose hadn’t been about to explode, Hunter would have snorted. “I will. You mbight ndot if I’mb left like this… I’ll be blowing mby ndose on your sheets next.”

“Alright, I’m going!”

He turned and sprinted out the corridor, leaving behind the snivelling image of his roommate.

When he returned, giant roll in hand, all he could hear was frustrated groans and sniffs. Opening the door, he had to bite his tongue to hold back the laughter… Hunter had thrown up the blinds and turned on every light source in the room… while lying upside down with his head over the side of his bed, eyes flickering between each individual globe.

“… Are you alright there?”

With a gasp, Hunt sat up, face bright red. “I ndeed to sndeeze,” he choked through gritted teeth, “add I cand’t. It’s… hehhh… it’s killing mbe.”

“Want a hand?” Seb threw him the roll.

“Uh… ndo.” But Hunter’s eyes deceived him. “But… do you have andy ideas? Andother mbindute add I swear I’ll burnd this whole building to the ground.”

“Guess we better get a move on then. Trent’s a fire-hazard and Jeff’s already a pyro – we don’t need any more to add to that!”

Hunter just rolled his eyes.

“Do you want me to run and grab some pepper?”

“Ndo.” He grimaced. “It just burnds add doesnd’t do andything else… Add, undless Trendt has sombe, there’s ndo feathers around either.”

“Well, that is a problem…” Sebastian smirked, trying to hide his gut squirming a little inside. “I…” He bit his lip, suddenly cautious. What if he revealed too much? But, then again, the idea of making Hunter sneeze… “I do have an idea. It’s a little weird.”

“I dod’t caaiiahhh… hehh…

He moved away from the door, over to his bedside table, grabbing his toiletries back. “Do you trust me?”

“Do I have a choice?”

“You’re pissy when you’re desperate,” Sebastian drawled, licking his lips. “Ah! Got it!” He emerged from under the bed… an electric toothbrush in hand.

Both hands in front of his face to catch a sneeze, Hunter froze – even his breath halting in a grunt. “The hell?”

“You trust me.”

“Seb… what…?”

“It won’t hurt. Promise.”

Hunt took a step back, but ended up collapsing on his bed. “Why do I get the feeli’g you’ve said that before?”

Sebastian’s gut twisted again… He liked that bite… “Probably because I have,” he just grinned.

“Add… that’s beend in your mouth?”

“It hasn't been cleaning the toilet. So, yes.” He finally made it to where Hunt was still sitting, putting a hand gently on his shoulder and only hoping that it wouldn’t betray his thumping heart. “But, it’s not going in your nose. I’m not exactly made of toothbrushes.”

Hunter gave a final groan as yet another failed sneeze burst from his mouth. “Okay, finde. Bri’g it ond.”

“Good.” Sebastian sat down next to him, then arranged the brush and turned it on.

Almost instantly, it seemed to have an effect. The instant it touched him, Hunter recoiled back… but, once Seb had a hand behind his back, he sat forward, whining in an increasing pitch (apparently he didn’t lose his upper range when he dropped to a baritone…) and gasping.

And then it happened.

HnnnnGDJTX’uh! Heh….. HrrzzzZZZZUSH’uh!... hrrr’ush’uh’USH!

“Wow, dude, you sound like you’re – “

HihhNJJSH’uh! Heh’ngxt! … Heh’ngxtNXTCH’oo!

“Bless you?”

Hunter was left in what seemed half a crunch, stomach quivering and one hand covering his face. “Eshoo-ESH’OO! … Ode bore… heh… hiehh… hah! …eh’JITSCH’oo!

“You done now?”

Hunt moaned and coughed into his hands, before falling straight onto his back. “Yeah.” He cleared his throat. “Thangks.”

“What else are roommates for? Here.” Sebastian pulled out a white handkerchief that had been lying next to his disposable razors in his bag, completely forgotten about. “It’s clean… and you sound like you need it.”

And up went the eyebrow again. “A gedtlemband? Thangks agaid.” He took a minute to give a honking blow. “I wa’t you to kndow, though, that this does ndot mbake mbe your mbaidend ind distress… This wasnd’t your way of combing ond to mbe, was it?”

Sebastian smiled. “Well, you are pretty cute when you sneeze.”

And back came that familiar scowl.

Some things would never change.

*Blinks* I'm sorry, did I just read.. Hold on. *Goes back and reads once again* Mhm, thought thats what I read. Now, how do i respond..

fdln;sgfdmlbg;fdmkg;dmbgv;nbflk;NMLK;FDNSAMLBG;SFDMBKGSLDGG

FDSJNB;SBMGK;SMBGFKBG;MKLBNG;FMNBGL;FNBGM;LNGFMDLGFDDFBGFSBGSDNJBSD

FDSBJBKMSDSM;SOLGJNOM;jnfojs;ljgesiofjds;msoigjreogfijiojOIFDPJ;GPK9';SRKMTHGSRO

WOMAN! You're trying to kill me, this is literally perfect in every. Sense. Of. The. Word. Literally, I have lost the ability to even after this whole thing. Just, Sebastian being all....hnnggg, and Hunter just being such an absolute mess.

Can I marry you? I have the ring, and we'll wear Dalton Blazers to the wedding. Yep. This is love.

*Proceeds to drool all over my keyboard and re-read for the fifth time*

(Omg I made you melt. *le blush*)

I am speechless. With everybody on spring break this has turned into the most epic Huntbastian feast for me! You, Zane, Grey on a Sunday ... You buys are killing me!

This was just drool.gifdrool.gif *que the fan girl screams!!!* You....you just ughhhhhh :boom: You just keep writing these amazing stories and they're killing me! You just love making me die over and over again don't you? wink.pngdead.gif

I am speechless. With everybody on spring break this has turned into the most epic Huntbastian feast for me! You, Zane, Grey on a Sunday ... You buys are killing me!

Lol. What did I do? tonguesmiley.gif unfortunately I can't write glee fics. I've tried but can't get the characters right sad day.

Hahaha everybody's on it!!! I'm still on this little kick... and really should be studying for my test tomorrow but UGH. Huntbastian will not shut UP so I'm just going to get this out and go back to muscular dystrophies. And since you guys got a taste of sick!Hunt over in my other thread (which does have Warblers, as well as other fandoms... anyone else watch White Collar, Supernatural or Community?) I decided that I'd turn it back on Seb. Ahhhhhh.

And, you three as well... OMG. I think we should form a pact. Bring down the site with Glee love!!! Or just, you know, ridiculously attractive sneezy men...

Alright, enough rambling, need to get this done so I can go STUDY. Actually, I should possibly look up more detail of HIV treatments... I don't think quoting RENT is going to get me points tomorrow... tonguesmiley.gif

Prompt: Hero

Characters: Hunter, Sebastian…

CHishoo! Heh… heh… hhhhchISH’oo!

“Bless, Bas.”

Hunter hadn’t looked up since walking back into his room that afternoon, finding his boyfriend fast asleep in bed. But he bit his lip, pushing aside the manuscript paper as a groan, interspersed with raspy coughs, cut through the air… Sebastian was finally starting to wake up.

“How are you feeling?”

He was still a little surprised at how he felt… Hunter wasn’t used to getting close to people – not at all. The military was so utterly removed and isolating… especially considering the inbuilt prejudice. Being there, he’d been trained, to snap to attention, to stare straight ahead and not ask questions… trained to follow orders, regardless of his head or heart screaming at him. But Sebastian… changed that. He was just as removed, just as uncertain as Hunter…

But he felt a softening for him. Love? Perhaps. But, it was definitely strong… All he wanted was to protect this guy, from anything else in the future that could possibly try and harm him.

And Hunter was very good at protecting.

hhh… hiehh… TCHOO!

“Bless you.” An eyebrow raised, he gazed over at the bed.

Sebastian was just starting to crack open his eyes, hollowed out and so dark against unnaturally pale skin. “H… Hundt?”

“I’m here, baby.” Where not even a month ago he might have refused to enter the room, now he sprung across in true gymnast form and slid down next to Sebastian’s head. “You okay? What’s wrong?”

“Do’ feel good. Feel sick.”

“Oh, Bas…” Hunt ran a hand over his sweaty forehead, cringing at the warmth… that fever hadn’t been there in the morning. “You going to throw up?”

He sniffed, shaking his head. “Throat and ndose and head hurts.”

“Can I get you anything?”

Sebastian groaned again, sounding hoarse and filled with such pain.

“Bas?”

He rolled away and buried his mouth in his hands. “Yugogooond…”

“What?”

The hands came down, but he still faced the opposite way. “You gotta go, Hundt.” Sebastian sniffed and cleared his throat. “Do’ wandt you… you to… hep-choo-CHOO! … You’re ndot allowed to ged sick.”

“Bless you. Don’t stifle, baby, it’ll make it worse.”

“Have to stifle. Cad’t mbake you sigck.”

“Bas…” There was a pulling, somewhere, deep within… Even though he was sick as all hell, he still cared for him – still wanted to protect him. And that, he supposed, was what made this whole thing work.

Hep-choo! Hep-choo! Heh… heh… hechhISHHH’oo!

Hunter used the break in concentration to slide in behind Sebastian, wrapping his arms around the shivering boy’s chest and pulling him tight. He was sweaty and clammy… but all Hunter wanted to do was hold him, rock him back to sleep.

“Hundt… Ndo…” Sebastian moaned, turning to rub his nose against his arm.

“It’s fine, baby. Let me care for you.”

He sniffed. “You’ll gedt sick. Y’always do.”

“A cold won’t kill me.”

“Wish it’d kill mbe,” he whined, before his breath began hitching again. “Heh… hhh… ish-ISH’oo!

“Bless.” Hunter leant over to pull a few tissues from the box by the bed.

Sebastian nuzzled down further, molding his body further against Hunter’s. “Do’ wandt you to ged sigk,” he repeated.

“I don’t care, Bas. This… this is worth it.”

Sebastian rolled over, eyes opening again sleepily, all bloodshot and confused as they gazed deep into Hunter’s. “Such a hero.”

“That’s right,” he said, planting a kiss against Seb’s temple as he lay down, rubbing his back slowly until he began snuffling asleep again. “But only for you.”

I feel bad that this was getting in the way of your studying but holy moly this is hot!! w00t.gif Huntbastian is just amazing!! Thank you sssoooo much! I'd love more if you eventually find some time! Good luck on your test by the way!

I'm thinking I might bring in some new Warblers... One of them is planned - and slightly deviating from canon, potentially... But do you guys have any requests for others? Actor or character :-)

KLAINE! And stifles:3 shyness. And sickness Is preferable :3 That would be perfect <3 you are like a god at glee fanfiction :3

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEE SEBBY~ Poor lil' meerkat pup, he gets it so hard when he's sick. And trying to keep Hunter away but come on, he knows he wants to just hug him and have all the sniffles snuggled away. :3 And just, Hunt being so protective is AAAAAAAAAAAHmazing. But seriously, I just love how you brought out how similar they are, and the parts about Hunter being detatched. This is love in every form. <333 Keep up the good work and hope your test went tell darling~!!!!

Alright, that was for dramatic effect, but I'm truly speechless. I just wanna take them both and preserve them in a jar and preferably store it In cold place, maybe the fridge ... So they'd get sick all the time .... Excuse, my weirdness. *clearing throat*

We should totally form a pact. Also, I set myself the deadline for today to f""ing FINALLY post again in my thread. Spoiler alert: glee :-)

But yeah, we should definitely play more!!! I just love how you write them both. And it IS inspiring!!!

Lastly, I wouldn't be opposed to some Klaine, but holy moly, you got me ALL worked up about Huntbastian ... It's mad :D

Wow. Those are hot. I laughed so hard at the one with the electric toothbrush w00t.gif

Thank yoouuuu so much for writing these. Totally made my day :heart:

Uggggghhhhhhh.....I swear pretty much every time I read one of your stories or drabbles I die! blowup.gif What is up with that?! laughing.gif Anyway.... This last one was so cute! Love Huntbastian! Ummmmmmmmmm actor wise: Dominic Barnes :blush: Character wise: you know which characters (Warbler wise) I LOVE wub.png so I'm fine with like anything. Anything you write is just simply wonderful. biggrin.png

I love these drabbels!!! They are just.... AWESOME!!!!!!! Would you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese write something about Brittany and Jeff? I know everybody LOVES Niff but I think Brittany and Jeff would be a nice couple or at least good friends...

But however you´re really great! Keep writing!

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, wow... You guys are amazing. Absolutely amazing. Thank you all so much for the lovely comments!!!

I'm currently working on my next Huntbastian... Mostly it's me taking my pain out on Sebastian - a lovely friend of mine decided to get me sick (and then take me out for drinks... what was I thinking?!) and, because we finally turned the heaters on, dust has gone EVERYWHERE in my place... Ugh. Fun times. *eye roll* So, yep. That'll come out... soon...ish. I do have an exam on Friday. And I had one on Monday. Third year is evil!!! But, I do get miniature times to write.

sallyhally, do you have any preferences? I'm tossing around some ideas for them, but if you have any ideas at all, it'd be a huge help! I'll try and get something done! And, immie pattie, I will use Blaine. Soon. I hope. Once I get over this Huntbastian kick... woo!

And, this is for sneezelover123 - I hope this is vaguely okay and what you were after!!!

Also... bloody hell, this was hard to write for! Honestly - does anyone here know what a snuggery is? Or how to use it?! :P

Okay. Here we go. Drabble 56!

Prompt: Snuggery

Characters: Klaine

Hi… Hiehhh… hihhh… hi’itch! Hi’itch! Hi’ICHIEW!

“Bless, Kurt. Here.”

Kurt rubbed his head as he accepted the tissue from Blaine’s outstretched hand. “You don’t have to be here. You’ll get sick too. And, it’s just a cold. Nothing I can’t handle myself.” He blew his nose with a small groan. “But, thank you.”

“That’s what I’m here for,” Blaine smiled, settling back into the desk chair. “Besides, you haven’t been sick at school yet. It’s nice to have someone take care of you.”

Kurt sniffed, lying back against his pillow. He hated to admit it, but Blaine did have a point… And, after a couple of days of this bug, he was getting a little sick (no pun intended) of just lying in bed surrounded by tissues and empty pill packets. It was definitely a change having a clear bedside table, and someone to rub his shoulders or talk quietly to him or just… care.

“How are you feeling, by the way?”

“You mean, in the last hour?” Kurt asked with a wry grin. “Better… Though still a little… a little… hi’itch!

“Sneezy?” Blaine teased, passing over another tissue. “Bless you.”

“Ugh… I have so much homework to be doing… I’m…” He screwed up his face, nose twitching. “I’m fi… hiiii…. fi… hi’itch!

“Bless you. And, no, you’re not fine.” Blaine raised a hand up to his forehead, frowning a little. “You’re pale and clammy and seriously hot.”

Kurt blushed.

“I… I mean…” Blaine snatched his hand back. “You have a fever. Not that you’re not… you know… your usual amazing-looking self or anything… but…”

Kurt giggled a little, hand hovering around his throat, at Blaine’s horrible attempt to save himself. “I know what you meant.” Not that it wasn’t exactly want I needed to hear…

“Yeah. We should… we should do something about that.”

“No more pills,” Kurt groaned. “Hi’itch!

“Bless you.” And out came a fresh tissue box. “Why do you sneeze like that?”

“Like what?” he croaked, tissues wrapped over his nose.

“All… withheld and trying to be quiet and that.” Blaine reached out, rubbing his arm. “I mean… your sneezes aren’t that big and loud and terrifying or anything like it. And I’ve been here all afternoon, so if I’m going to get sick I’ll get sick regardless… So why do you try to hide them?”

“Honestly?” Kurt wasn’t too sure why he was admitting this… “It’s kind of embarrassing. I mean, you saw me run away from my old school, from my old issues, from my old friends… I already look weak enough. I don’t need you to see me… like this, all sneezy and sick and disgusting. This isn’t who I am.”

There was an intake of breath, and Kurt finally looked up into compassionate hazel eyes. “Kurt.”

Hi’itch! Hi’hiCHIEW!

“Bless you, bless you.” Blaine shifted over completely this time, box of Kleenex under his arm, as he drew himself over and pulled Kurt into his lap. “Okay, first of all, what you did was not running. I can’t give the speech nearly as eloquently or convincingly as Wes, so I’m going to make sure that he talks to you, but McKinley wasn’t safe for you. You came here to save your life – and that is not running. Understand?”

Kurt looked down… but nodded.

“And, secondly… well, it’s Dalton. We’re a family. I’m going to look after you and I don’t care how weak you think you appear. You’re one of the strongest people I know, Kurt… But, you’re only human. You’re allowed to be sick. You’re allowed to be weak. We all get those moments. And I don’t care. Okay?”

Kurt blushed again at the warmth from his best friend. “Thank you…”

“Don’t mention it.” Blaine smiled again. “Now, what do you say to lying down under the covers and watching Moulin Rouge? Sound good?”

“Sounds perfect,” Kurt said with a yawn, snuggling back down into Blaine’s arms and the warmth of his blankets.

Later that day, when Jeff walked back into his room to discover the two fast asleep in Blaine’s bed, he couldn’t help but grin… and take two photos. Perfect blackmail for Snugglepot and Cuddlepie!

Oh frig u do not know the intake of breath and surprise when I saw KLAINE DRABBBLES oh my gerd I love you I love you<3

Maybe they´re meeting at some kind of dance competiton where jeffs feeling sick or something... ahhh i don´t know. i would love everything! smile1.gif PS Your last one was AWESOME (as always thumbsup.gif )

Please do some Niff! I'd prefer Jeff sneezing with fetishy!Nick but whatever you wanna do is awesome too :3

Archived