Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Hey guys~ I'm new to this site, but Hetalia is one of my passions. I've been reading fics on the the threads written by Meepsy, KawaiiKushami, Daisoku and a bunch of other wonderful writers. I've written fanfiction for most of my life, but I've never really had the courage to join this site until now. I will most likely write Gerita drabbles, because they are my favorite pairing, but I may experiment with other pairings, as well. I would also love to accept prompts.

Well...here goes my first one...

Colds

Fandom: Hetalia

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 972

*There is a hint towards sexual stuff at one point, but it is too not graphic. I apologize if that bothers anyone.;~;*

"I'm so glad you're home," Feliciano murmured, his voice thick with congestion as he wrapped his arms around Ludwig's neck and pulled him close.

"Feliciano..." the other started, trying to reason with his urges. "I really don't think this is a good idea."

"Of course it is, we- Ee'chu! Haven't seen each other in two weeks." A sniffle. "This couldn't possibly be a better idea."

"You're sick, Feli," Ludwig said, moving off of the other and lying down next to him only to be pulled close to the Italian seconds later. Feliciano peppered kisses along the German's jawline, landing on his mouth roughly before breaking apart for a stuffy gasp.

"Then help me feel better," he husked.

Ludwig grinned. "I'm sorry, liebe. It doesn't quite work that way."

"Yes it do-do..." his eyes fluttered and he sneezed into his hand before returning it to his side. "Yes it does."

"No, it doesn't," the German replied flatly. "What you need is a blanket, some medicine and a good night's sleep."

"Two weeks..." came a whine, and Ludwig sighed. "I understand. Two weeks is a long time. But once you're feeling better, you'll see that it will be much better."

"Now."

"No."

"Yes."

Ludwig glared back into equally fiesty hazel eyes and knew this was a battle he would have a hard time winning. "What if I catch your cold after this supposed "perfect night"?"

Feliciano purred before sneezing once again into his fist and causing Ludwig to lose even more appeal. "Then, we'll be sick together. We can drink hot soup and take long siestas..." he mused, combing his thimble fingers through Ludwig's hair, thoroughly messing it up.

"Maybe we should get a kick start on that idea now?" the blonde offered, only to be instantly shot down.

"Please, I've been waiting for t-tw-two- Hxx'tschuu! Extshhu! Hap'tshuu!"

"Gesundheit. I know, I know, two weeks. But you're miserable. And all of these...festering germs aren't exactly what I want to spend my first night home wallowing in."

"Please, Ludwig? Pretty please?"

"Feli-"

He was instantly stopped by frustrated tears in the other's eyes. "I've been waiting all day for this."

The German sighed, cupping his hands under Feliciano's head before tipping it upward and pressing his lips against the other's. He nipped at Feliciano's neck and even bit his lower lip gently before reaching down and providing the Italian with the release he so desperately craved.

"Alright, shower." He whispered, pressing his lips to the other's sweaty forehead. "You've got a fever, and I'm almost entirely sure that this wasn't the cause."

"No fair." Feliciano moaned. "More."

"Not tonight. You need rest."

The brunette pouted, stumbling out of the bed and toward the bathroom with another sneeze pressed to the back of his hand. "Join me?" he asked and Ludwig nodded. "Alright."

The German watched in silent remorse as Feliciano stripped out of his clothes, shaking with chills as he reached for a tissue from the box on the toilet and blew his nose loudly.

"C-Cold in here," he chittered, discarding the tissue and taking a gentle step into the shower. The steam only accented the Italian's flushed cheeks and cherry red nose and Ludwig sighed as he removed his clothes and joined him in the shower, wrapping his arms around the other as the hot water pounded softly against their backs. Feliciano reached for a washcloth, coughing into it before sniffling weakly and refraining from leaning against Ludwig's chest.

"You've caught a horrible cold," Ludwig murmured, running a hand though Feliciano's auburn locks.

"No, M'fine...Don't say that," Feliciano groaned.

"What do you want me to say? This isn't like you to deny how you feel. Why won't you just get some rest?"

"I m-mi-miss- Hxt'shuu!..missed you. I don't wanna spend out first night together sleeping."

"Better than being miserable, liebe."

"No-Not- Eechuu! Hstchuu! Eh..Eah..Ex'Xshuu!"

Ludwig gently removed the washcloth from the Italian's hand and cupped it over his nose and mouth as he continued his fit.

"Gesundheit," he said softly when it finished.

Feliciano sniffled, once again rubbing his watery eyes with his fists.

"I'b sorry..."

"Feli, don't be sorry. It's alright," he pulled the other closer. "How about this- I'll wash your back, dry you off, get you into some pajamas, and we'll get you back into bed. I'll even try a little something to make you feel better. How does that sound?"

"Okay."

The German smiled, reaching for a loofah and washing Feliciano carefully. He then stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist before drying the other off.

He reached for the box of tissues, and handed it to the Italian who was bundled in his towel.

"Let's take these back to the room, alright?"

Feliciano nodded dazedly as Ludwig led him to the bed, before they both changed into boxers.

"I don't want to go to sleep, Ludwig," he whimpered before 2 more sneezes bombarded him. I'tschuu! Hxx'shuu! "I wand to stay ub with you."

"I'll go to sleep as soon as you do. I'm exhausted from work," he murmured, laying Feliciano down and reaching into his bedside table drawer for a small jar. "This will help, alright?"

"W-Whad is id?"

"Vapor rub. It'll clear your sinuses so you can breathe better."

He twisted the lid off, dipping his fingers in and taking a healthy amount into his fingers before spreading it on the center of Feliciano's chest. He then worked at massaging it into the front of his shoulders and his collarbone.

"Burns..." Feliciano groaned.

"I know, liebe. But it'll get better. Especially once you can breathe."

Once he was finished, he pulled the sheets up to the Italian's neck, crawling under the sheets beside him.

"Gute nacht," he whispered to the other who had already begun to drift off.

"Buona Notte..."

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

o w o ITAAAALY~

It's so interesting to read about a serious Italy because he's just so high and happy all the time xD This is so cute :D

also welcome to the forum! Glad you're not shy about posting your work!

(MEEP edited to place er a request ; w ; Perhaps one about colonial America and England in which America falls ill and dies. Okay not die because then I'd die, but faint? = w = heehee guilty pleasures)

Thank you guys so much ;7; I'm so happy you guys liked it. I will definitely try to write some more soon. I really appreciate the feedback!

@Emily- I'll try to write your request, I'm not very good at USUK, but I will definitely give it a shot!

• 2 weeks later...

Sauna

Pairing: SuFin

Words: 1166

“Ugh…” Tino sniffled, wiping his nose with a handkerchief for what felt like the hundredth time that morning. He felt miserable. Earlier that morning, Tino had awoken drenched in sweat, his nose plugged and eyes runny and itchy. There was no doubt in his mind that he’d come down with a cold. However, he had been trying his best to avoid his lover. Berwald had an entire week’s worth of work ahead of him, and he didn’t want to bother him. And knowing his husband, Tino knew that Berwald would drop everything, and baby him. As much as Tino craved a comfy blanket, hot cup of soup, and a warm cuddling from his husband, he knew that now was not the time. He held his breath as he noticed Berwald in his chair in the kitchen, stroking Hanatamago lovingly.

He tried his best to stay silent when a familiar tickle appeared, and he tried to hold back a sneeze.

H’Kshh! Heh...K’shha!”

…Nope.

“Bless ya, T’no,” Berwald hummed, looking up. Tino flushed, noticing the looks he was received from both his husband and dog.

“T-Thank you.”

Not paying it a second thought, and scratched Hanatamago behind the ears, he replied, “I m’de br’kfast. Ya w’nt some?”

“N-No thank you,” Tino sighed, holding off another pending sneeze. “I-I’m n-no…not- Ea’ketschh!”

This caught the Swede’s attention, and he quickly got up from his chair. “Ya feelin’ okay, T’no?”

Tino released a pathetic sniffle, knowing that he couldn’t keep this charade up any longer. “I thig I hab a cold…” he groaned, pulling out his handkerchief and blowing it with a gurgling honk. “B-But don’t worry about me!” he hurried, voice a little clearer. “You have work to do, and I can take care of myself.”

Brushing the Finnish man’s bangs aside with a concerned look on his face, Berwald murmured, “T’kin care of m’wife is m’job.”

“No, Berwald, it’s nothing, I-”

“H’ve you taken any m’dicine?”

Tino nodded. He’d taken a healthy dose of bitter, grape cold medicine, and slathered his neck and chest with vapor rub in a hopefully attempt to clear his clogged sinuses. Both of which didn’t seem to do a thing.

“Yeah, I to-he’tssch! Dook sobe. I don’d thig itd’s worging though.”

“Bless ya.”

“Thang you.” Tino shuffled through his pockets for another handkerchief, only to come up short.

“H’re,” Berwald murmured, handing him a box of tissues from the counter.

Tino accepted, blowing his nose loudly before tossing it into the trashcan and stuffing a few new ones in his pajama pocket for later.

“C’mon. We’re g’in somewh’re,” The Swede instructed, placing a hand on his lover’s back gently. “Get s’me clothes on f’rst.”

Tino obeyed, heading to his room and pulling on a fresh shirt and pair of pants. He moaned softly as he began to brush his teeth, looking at his reflection in the mirror. He looked absolutely wretched. His eyes were red and a little poofy from watering, and his cheeks and nose were a bright, cherry red.

He hoped wherever Berwald was taking him wouldn’t take too much time. He didn’t want to distract his lover from the hours of work he had planned, and so far it’d seemed like that was all he had done.

“Ready,” he croaked, making his way into the living room where Berwald already stood in his jacket.

“H’re,” he said softly, carefully helping his lover into it his own and zipping it up.

“We’re not going somewhere crazy, right? Ea’tschh! Hehtshuu! I don’d thing I’b up to itd.”

“N’where cr’zy,” was his only reply. Tino sniffled yet again, pulling his hood over his head and nuzzling down into the fluff that surrounded it after he shut the car door.

“It’s t’ h’lp you,” Berwald explained, putting the key into the ignition.

“The doctor?” Tino guessed.

“No.”

Tino sighed. He really wished that he had some sort of idea where they were headed. Any other day he would’ve found this exciting, but this sudden mystery did nothing to help his fatigue. He lazily watched the other cars pass them and allowed himself to drift off, if only for a few minutes.

“T’no? T’no, w’ke up,” Berwald whispered a little while later, nudging his shoulder softly. “We’re h’re.”

Tino opened his eyes slowly, rubbing them for good measure. “W-Where are we?” he groaned with a yawn.

“B’thhouse.”

“T-The bathhouse? Why? K’tschh! ‘Tschh! E’tchh!” he stifled into the sleeve of his jacket.

“Th’ Sauna. T’ll help cl’r ya up.”

Tino sniffled, yanking a tissue from his pocket and wiping his nose. “I…But, Berwald! Your-”

“’lready t’ld ya, t’kin care of m’wife comes f’rst.”

Tino felt his face heat up, this time not just because of the fever. He hadn’t been to the bathhouse in what seemed like forever. It was a little place that he, Berwald and the rest of the Nordics had spent weeks building. It had a nice little hot spring, and even a sauna that Tino had put every ounce of his being in to make perfect.

“But-”

“’Least ‘n hour,” Berwald reasoned, “Th’n we’ll head h’me.”

With an exhausted sigh, Tino nodded. “One hour.”

Once they’d actually entered the wooden building, Tino took in a deep breath through his mouth. It was warm and comforting. He couldn’t strip down and wrap a towel around his waist quick enough. Berwald grinned at this action, positive that he’d done the right thing.

“Ahhh…” Tino moaned softly, taking a seat on one of the benches inside as Berwald added another bucketful of hot water to the steaming coals.

“Feel g’d?”

“It feels great.”

He took a deep breath, a happy twinge shooting through his body as he realized that he was finally able to breathe through his nose a little. A smile graced his lips as Berwald returned from the coals, taking a seat next to him, and allowed the Finnish man to rest his head on his shoulder.

“I love you, Berwald,” he whispered.

“L’ve ya, too. Don’t f’ll ‘sleep,” the other warned.

Tino giggled, “I won’t.”

After an hour had passed, Tino carefully put on his clothes, and allowed Berwald to zip up his jacket and check him over before the car ride home. This time, Tino managed to stay awake the entire ride.

“Berwald?”

“Hm?”

“I think I’m going to go take a nap,” Tino mumbled sleepily, rubbing his eyes with a yawn.

Berwald smiled. "I th' nk I'll join ya."

The Finnish man grinned, taking the other's hand as they headed for the bedroom.

I have a Chibitalia/HRE one in the works, as well as the Colonial!America and England! I'll try to get at least one of them up this weekend if I can.

Flowers

Pairing: Holy Roman Empire/Chibitalia

Words: 1,023

The tiny blonde watched in silent marvel as he watched the tiny Italian as he ruffled his dress, before reaching for a daisy. The sun was especially bright today, leaving the grass and the air nice and warm, and it was extremely hard for Mr. Austria to keep him inside on a day such as this.

He leaned in, taking a big sniff before his nose twitched and he doubled over with sneezes.

"H'txshh! T'schuu! Ii...Ix'shuu!"

The brunette rocked back on his heels as each one tore through his tiny frame. He groaned softly afterward, blinking curiously as if shocked that the sudden fit had come from himself. Holy Rome felt his cheeks burning as he continued to watch from a distance, offering a quiet "Gesundheit."

Italy fumbled through his dress for a handkerchief, only to come up disappointingly short. He sighed before wiping his nose on the corner of his apron instead. This, however, did not stop him from reaching excitedly for the rainbow of flowers that surrounded him. And how could he resist picking each and every one? Mrs. Hungary was very passionate about tulips and Mr. Austria had a secret love for daffodils. Italy himself preferred the daisies, making sure that he had quite a few for himself, and a few for Holy Rome. He suddenly stopped in thought, tapping his chin. Holy Rome...

Well, he wasn't exactly sure which flower Holy Rome liked. But he figured he would ask when he got home.

Meanwhile, the other watched as Italy grasped a new handful of daffodils before turning away immediately.

"Atshuu! Hxtshuu!"

Holy Rome took a deep breath before stepping out from behind the wall and next to the tiny ailing nation.

"Gesundheit."

Italy's face lit up instantly, whirling around to find the tiny German nation.

"Grazie!" he chirped before another sneeze overcame him. "Hx'tschh!"

He rubbed furiously at his eyes, which had begun to become the tiniest bit red and itchy.

Holy Rome carefully reached forward to take the basket out of Italy's hands. "H-Here, let me hold them..."

The tiny Italian shook his head, pulling it back. "I want to hold it, I'm not finished! I only have tulips. Mrs. Hungary will be so sad if I don't come back with more!"

"Italy..." Holy Rome gulped, working up as much courage as he could muster. It was very rare that he was able to speak more than a sentence to Italy daily without disappearing, so this was very hard for him. "I think you might be allergic to them."

Italy fiddled with his dress, tears forming. "I...I don't want to be allergic!"

The other felt his heart sink to the pit of his stomach as the tears evolved into tiny sobs.

"D-Don't cry. Italy...please..."

"But I love the flowers! Ever since I was baby! What do I do now?" he sniffled, before his nose twitched again. "Ix'chh! He'tschh!"

Holy Rome reached in his pocket before pulling out a black handkerchief, with a little golden emblem in the corner, and handed it to the other who gratefully accepted.

"T-That's why...I was thinking I...I'd hold it for you. While you picked them."

He knew this wouldn't solve the problem, but he figured if he helped Italy, the Italian would finish his "chore" sooner, and they could go home.

Italy seemed to blink the tears away instantly as he wiped his nose. "You're going to help me?"

The blonde looked down at his shoes before nodding silently. Italy instantly pounced on him, enveloping him in a tight hug.

"Oh, Grazie! That's so sweet!"

The tiny Germanic nation felt his cheeks grow instantly warm and he nodded in understanding, finally taking the basket handle out of Italy's palm.

"Tell...Tell me about the flowers."

Italy grinned. "The tulips are for Mrs. Hungary. She really, really loves them, but Mr. Austria says that they don't look nice in the vase on the dining room table, so she has her own little vase on her beside table for them. She takes really good care of them, and sometimes they last for 4 days before getting all wrinkly." He paused for a pending sneeze only to shake his head a few seconds later. "And M..Mr. Austria he likes ye-ye...yellow daffodils for the kitchen. But he-"

The Italian rubbed his tiny, red nose furiously. "He doesn't tell anyone. He pretends he ha- heh..hehhh."

He groaned, rubbing his eyes as his breath hitched.

"Hates them. I-" Italy continued to force himself onward as Holy Rome reached down, picking up a blue cornflower and holding it to the Italian's nose. "Heh...Ht'shuu! Ea'tschuu! Hktshhuu!"

He sniffled dazedly after before weakly smiling at the blonde. "Grazie...my nose is all tickly..."

"M-Maybe we should head back then. You look really pale, Italy..."

"No!" Italy whined. "We can't! I still haven't picked Holy Rome's favorite flower yet!"

He hurried off, only to turn around seconds later. "W-What is Holy Rome's favorite flower?"

The other held up the blue flower he was still holding. "I-I like these. Blue cornflowers. There are a lot in my country."

Italy beamed. "Really? Wow! They're so pretty!" his smile suddenly faded when he noticed the one in Holy Rome's palm seemed a little droopy. "Ah, I'm so sorry! I sneezed on your favorite flower! I ruined it!"

"N-No, it's alright!" the German said softly, reaching down to pick up two more from the grass. "See? There are plenty more!"

"Good! Now we can pick them all for Holy Rome!"

Holy Rome froze. "A-All? I don't need t-that many! How about three more, and then we can go home?"

The brunette seemed rather hesitant, and the blonde quickly added. "I think Mrs. Hungary mentioned making pasta for dinner!"

"Pasta?"

Instantly, Italy snatched up three more, tossing them into the basket and taking the other's hand.

"Come on, we don't wanna be late!"

Holy Rome smiled as he followed after and decided that he would definitely be spending more time with Italy from now on.

Okay, so I had more time today than I thought. The next one will definitely be the Colonial!America and England one, I promise~

• 5 weeks later...

I'm so sorry it's been so long! I've been really busy, and I had to get my wisdom teeth pulled ;7; I promise I won't take a hiatus like this again without warning ;;;

I'm back now though, and with Emily's request!

@ Emily, Thank you so much for your patience! ;;3;; I haven't written with America and England in a while, but I hope you still like it.

Fireworks

England/Colonial America

Words: 1,251

Alfred groaned slightly as he glared at his reflection in the mirror. He was pale as a sheet and his nose was a sore, cherry red. He didn't know exactly how long he had been feeling like this, but he knew for a fact that he was not going to let it ruin his chances of going to see the fireworks that night. It's all he had been talking about for weeks, and a stupid cold wasn't going to stop him! Alfred gulped when he noticed the beige bottle of cover-up and the blush he had found in the maid's bathroom. Was he really resorting to this? Borrowing make up from the maids? He glanced at the mirror and with a sigh decided that yes, this was needed. He applied a little to his finger before rubbing it over his sore nose. It stung, and he cringed at how stupid he looked, but continued to rub it on until it looked a little better. He then reached for the blush, patting it tiny pad into it and tapping it on top. This was a mistake, and it didn't take long for Alfred to realize this as his nose began to twitch and burn.

"A'ktchh! H'Ktshuu!"

Almost instantly there was a knock on the door, and Alfred froze.

"Alfred, are you ready yet? The fireworks start in less than an hour, we need to get going."

"Ahh...H'kssppff!" The tiny American stifled a final sneeze into his sleeve and instantly regretted doing so, as the make-up left a noticeable beige stain on his white shirt. He sniffled, clearing his throat almost silently before calling back.

"Yeah, almost ready just...fixing my..." he glanced over himself, unsure of how to respond. "...hair."

Outside of the door, Arthur rolled his eyes. "Alright well, you hurry up with that. I'm going to start locking the doors."

Alfred felt his heartbeat return as he heard the footsteps leave the room and he stuffed the remaining make-up in his pocket. He glanced at the box of tissues on the counter and decided against. If he didn't have them, that would help him avoid feeling sick, right? Out of sight, out of mind?

He hurried down the stairs, almost crashing into the Brit who was waiting at the bottom.

"Excited?" he asked, only to laugh when Alfred shook his head furiously. "I thought you might be. They're going to be great."

"Do you think they'll have red ones?" Alfred chirped as Arthur locked the front door and followed him onto the sidewalk.

"I'm sure they will. You know how they love to outdo themselves every year."

Alfred nodded. "Someday... I wanna make a holiday, where people just light off fireworks all day and night. That would be the best."

"That's an absurd reason, Alfred." Arthur scoffed slightly, only to be met with puppy-dog eyes.

"N-Not saying that it couldn't happen, just saying that it's not a very good reason. I think fireworks should be used for celebration."

"Are these fireworks for celebration?"

Arthur cleared his throat, walking a little faster to keep up with the young nation.

"Well, n-no, not exactly. But I just think-"

"So these are for fun?"

The younger blonde seemed to get more excited by the moment at the mention of fireworks, and Arthur sighed.

"Yes, I suppose they are."

Alfred beamed. "Maybe someday."

Arthur nodded, "Maybe someday."

The walk to the park was a little longer than Alfred had remembered, and it didn't take long until he started to feel sick again. His nose was trying desperately to run, and he had to constantly wipe his nose carefully on his sleeve when Arthur wasn't looking. His throat had begun to grow dry, and his eyes and nose began to itch.

He groaned slightly in relief as he rubbed one of his eyes with a fist roughly.

"Alfred?"

"I'm okay! My eye is just.. itchy."

"Let me look," Arthur said, stopping completely and crouching to eye-level.

"No, you don't-"

"Alfred."

The American huffed, removing his hand and allowing the other to inspect it.

"It's awful red, Alfred. Did you get something in your eye?"

"N-No, I-" his voice lowered to a croak as he tried to avoid a pending sneeze. "I don't thuh...think..Ha'tcshuu! Ex'tshuu!"

"Bless you." Arthur noticed slight warmth under his finger tips as he tried to take a look at Alfred's other eye, and placed his hand on his forehead.

"You feel rather warm, poppet. Are you coming down with something?"

"No!" Alfred instantly shouted, his voice beginning to sound more and more congested. "I'b dot sick!"

"Alfred..." Arthur pulled him gently off of the sidewalk, and out of the way of the crowds that were beginning to form. "Alfred, please. You can tell me. We don't have to do this if you don't feel well, we can go home."

"I dod't wadda go hobe!" Tears began to form in Alfred's eyes, but he rubbed at them and refused to let them fall. This, however, didn't stop his voice from cracking.

"I wadd- E'kshuu! A...Ak'chouu! I wadda sday..." the younger's breath continued to hitch as he leaned against the older, exhausted.

"Bless you, love." Arthur reached into his pocket to find his handkerchief and place it over Alfred's nose and mouth.

"Ht'kshh! Nnk'shhu! Inx'tshuu!"

When Alfred had finished, Arthur went pulled it away, only to find a pasty substance on Alfred's nose and cheeks and the handkerchief. "Alfred, what- is that makeup? Did you go through Mary's cabinets?"

"I did't wad you to dow..." he muttered, feeling dizzy. He grasped on to the Brit as a final sneeze tore through him.

"H'tschuu!"

He could feel his body going limp, and the last thing he heard was Arthur shouting his name desperately before everything went black.

When he awoke, he was home in his bed and he noticed that it was dark outside. A part of him jumped for joy before realized that last he remembered, he and Arthur were on their way to the fireworks when his cold had begun to act up. He must've missed them.

"Alfred? Are you awake?" Arthur whispered, opening the door a crack and peering in.

"Mhmm..."

"Oh thank god."

Almost instantly, Alfred was enveloped in the other's arms.

"I was so worried...The doctor says you'll be alright. You've just got a cold, love. You'll be okay."

Alfred's stomach twisted at the thought of scaring the Brit. "I-I know."

"Alfred, please don't ever do this again. If you don't feel well, we can always reschedule things. Please don't push yourself! Or.. hide things from me."

The younger sniffled, once again trying to avoid tears. "W-We missed the fireworks, didn't we?"

"Fireworks? What- Oh, is that what this was about? The bloody fireworks?"

Alfred nodded.

"Alfred, we can buy fireworks for the backyard. Of course, they aren't as big, but they'll do. And you'll be all better by the time they light off the big ones again." Arthur brushed the bangs out of the younger's face, once again checking his fever.

"We can?"

Arthur nodded. "We can. But for right now, I want you to stay in bed and get some rest."

"Okay..."

He grasped onto Arthur's hand, who laid down next to him and stroked his hair as he began to drift off.

"I love you, Alfred." Arthur murmured, pressing a kiss to his forehead, only to be answered by a quiet snore. He smiled, knowing that his little nation would be alright.

Oh, goodness! That last one was so impossibly cute! There's just something about doting!Arthur and young!America that makes my heart sing. These are really beautifully written, and I don't know why I hadn't commented on this thread sooner.

Please continue! :D

A-Ahh ;7; Thank you all so much, I'm glad you guys enjoy them. I really enjoy being able to write these, seeing as I've been writing drabbless like these privately since I was around 8. So it feels really good to be able to be accepted ;7; I'm sorry I'm not so good yet. Gerita is basically my comfort zone, but I also feel semi-sort of comfortable with USUK. I just tend to run out of ideas/prompts very easily, so it takes some time for me to finally think up something.

I love your stories, but mostly I love how often you update! The stories are so cute! Could you write one with Prussia as the sneezer and Germany taking care of him on a brotherly way? Or just the Bad Friends Trio, with Prussia or Spain. I'm curious to see how those would look in your style!

@Lillian

I don't think my Prussia is very good, but I've seen that you've posted this request before and you definitely deserve to have it filled! If it's alright with you, I'll try to write the Prussia one with brotherly!Germany. I'll start it tonight and see how far I get :D

Alright, so I guess I must've wanted to write this one a lot more than I thought I did, cuz it turned out to be my longest one so far. XD I hope you enjoy it, Lillian!

*Note: Gilbert's fever is in Celsius, because I like doing that for the Eurpean countries. It's about 102 degrees Farenheit.*

Brothers

Characters: Germany, Prussia

Words: 1583

Ludwig Beilschmidt sighed as he poured the boiling water for tea into a mug for his older brother who lay in bed upstairs, sick as a dog. The elder sibling had been whining all morning for this and that (which Ludwig just assumed were cries for attention.) Gilbert loved being the center of attention, even more so when he actually had an excuse. Thankfully, the albino was fast asleep, and Ludwig had taken his break walking the dogs and finally deciding on preparing something soothing to drink for his brother. He cautiously made his way up the stairs, making sure that the dogs were all preoccupied so they would not follow him and cause problems or wake the sleeping ex-nation. Much to his relief, Gilbert was still fast asleep, sprawled out with one foot hanging off the side of the bed and outside of his sheets. He was snoring loudly, his mouth open due to congestion, sounding absolutely miserable. His cheeks and nose were flushed a dark pink hue, and Ludwig based it off of the fact that it was nearly impossible for him to get much paler than he already was. He clenched his jaw slightly, his clean-freak habit taking over, when he noticed the bed and floor was littered with tissues. Ludwig couldn't help but eye the trash can he'd provided and growl slightly under his breath when he noticed that it was completely empty. It was already enough that he had to play babysitter all day, he was not going to be a maid, too. He reached for the blanket, shaking it softly so that the tissue balls tumbled off onto the floor and lifted the other's foot up before tucking it underneath the blanket again. Afterward, he decided to sit at his brother's desk and finish his work for the day. Seeing as this was the only time he really had to do it.

"HAWEKACHOOYAHEY!"

It took less than a split second for Ludwig to whirl around, gripping whatever he had close by (which this time turned out to be a pencil) and aiming it at whatever had made the sound that startled him. On the other end of the pencil was Gilbert, watery red eyes filled with pure amusement, trembling with laughter.

The blonde gritted his teeth, trying to pry his fingers off of the pencil before letting it fall to the desk. He'd experienced way to many close calls, and he didn't find this little stunt to be even half as funny as his brother did. It was times like this that Ludwig really wondered who was really the older brother.

"Got you!" The Albino finally squealed. "You should've seen the look on your face, West! Priceless!"

"That wasn't funny."

"Okay, it wasn't funny," Gilbert sniffled.

Ludwig groaned inwardly, knowing exactly how his brother was going to follow this up.

"It was hysterical!"

Yep. Exactly.

"Come on, West. Lighten up, it was just a joke. What are big brothers for, if not for scaring their younger bros when the perfect opportunity arises?"

"Older brothers are supposed to be mature. Something you're definitely not."

The Albino pouted slightly. "And you're no fun."

Ludwig raised an eyebrow, reaching for the mug that luckily hadn't been knocked off of the desk in the commotion. "I never claimed to be."

He made his way to the bedside, holding it out for the other. "Drink this, it's good for you."

Gilbert obeyed, taking it into his hands and blowing on it cautiously.

"And when you're finished with that, I want you to put all of these tissues where they belong. That's disgusting."

The eldest took a large slurp of his tea before placing it on the bedside table and placing the back of his hand against his forehead.

"But I'm sooooooo sick! My whole body achesssss, West! I just want to lay here and die!"

"Funny. You didn't seem to be so horribly ill about 2 minutes ago," Ludwig said with a scoff, taking a seat back at the desk. "And I already warned you not to go drinking with your friends when Antonio was sick."

"His hothead of a boyfriend was giving him issues, what was I supposed to do?"

"Stay home."

Gilbert sulked, half expecting that answer. "Well, I'm home now."

Not looking up from his papers Ludwig replied. "Trust me, the whole neighborhood knows."

The Prussian went to stick his tongue out when an uncomfortable, burning tickle returned to his nose. His breath hitched, and Ludwig, hearing this, sent a glare his direction.

"Like a normal person," he said sternly.

But Gilbert didn't seem to intent on messing around this time, hiding his face into his tank top.

"Ht'chouu! Gx'Tshuu!"

He groaned afterward with a miserable sniffle, reaching for the almost empty tissue box before snatching one and blowing his nose loudly. It didn't provide much relief, and he still felt that horrid tickle that made his eyes burn and water.

"Eh...Heh..TSCHOU!"

"Gesundheit."

He nodded, dabbing his eyes with another tissue and sniffled wetly. "Thad wod hurd..."

A part of the blonde was quite happy that his brother was getting a little karma for his scare earlier, however, he couldn't help but feel slightly bad for the miserable ex-nation.

"You haven't taken any medicine since this morning?"

Gilbert shook his head, eyes fluttering as he tried to fend off another set of powerful sneezes.

"Ix'Shouu! H'tshuuu! Eahh’GTSHOU!"

Ludwig sighed, heading into the bathroom and returning with a bottle of teal, thick liquid.

"You're going to hate this, but I think this will help much more than those pills you were taking earlier."

The Prussian seemed exhausted now, most of the fight and obnoxiousness had seemingly left his system for the time being. He instead sat in a sort of daze, rubbing his eyes and the raw area under his nose.

Ludwig sat on the side of the bed, twisting the lid off and pouring it onto the cup that came with the bottle.

"Here, take this."

The Albino nodded, taking it with a slight grimace, but without any remarks.

"It might make you tired again, but I think some more sleep with do you good." Ludwig grabbed the mostly full mug from the bedside table, wrapping his brother's fingers around it.

"Finish this, too."

Gilbert nodded, taking hearty sips before depositing the empty mug back into his brother's hands.

"Good," Ludwig murmured, placing it back on the table in return for a thermometer. "I might as well check..."

The silverette opened his mouth obediently, only to pull the thermometer out the second it was placed under his tongue. The younger handed him the last tissue from the box as he doubled over in sneezes that shook his entire body, as well as the bed.

"Hn'chouu! A...Ah'Tshoo! Nrgh..."

He blinked away a few tears from his reddening eyes and sniffled yet again. "Sorry."

Ludwig wasn't exactly sure how to respond. This was the first time he had seen his brother look so...wretched. It was a little unsettling to see his guardian in this sort of state.

"I-It's alright." He answered calmly, placing the thermometer back under his tongue and waiting for a beep. When it did, he sighed. "39 degrees. Get some more rest, Gilbert."

"Ludwig?" Gilbert croaked before the blonde made it more than a foot away from the bed. He froze, not being quite able to remember the last time his brother had called him by his actual name.

"Ja?"

"I was'd lyig aboud the aches...Heh'tschh!"

The other glanced at the stack of papers that had barely been touched all day, and he could practically hear his boss yelling at him already. But he pushed those thoughts aside.

"You want me to rub your shoulders?"

"Lige you did whed we were gids..." Gilbert mused sleepily. It was true though. When Ludwig was younger, Gilbert had come home from battle bruised, and completely beaten. He jokingly asked the young German nation for a shoulder rub, only to instantly have his request granted. It became more of a constant gesture. Whenever Gilbert got hurt, little Ludwig was determined to help.

"Alright, Move over."

The Prussian tried to scoot over, but didn't make it far without his brother's help.

"Whed did you ged so strog?" he laughed stuffily as the other lifted him slightly and moved him a few inches.

Ludwig smiled softly with gentle chuckle before he began to run his hands over his brother's shoulders, squeezing them and digging his thumbs into the knotted muscle.

It didn't take long for Gilbert to fall asleep upright, and Ludwig cringed slightly as he could almost feel how congested his brother was by placing his hands against the middle of his brother's back as he breathed.

"Gute nacht," he said quietly, laying Gilbert down and covering him to the neck with the sheets. "Feel better, Brother."

He fetched a fresh box of tissues from the closet, replacing the empty box, and opened it, plucking one out. He covered his right hand with it, using it to retrieve all of the discarded ones on the floor before tossing them in the trash can and returning to his brother's desk to finish his work. It didn't take more than a few seconds for him to snatch a large book from the desk to use as a make-shift clipboard, and turn the chair around so it was facing the bed to keep an eye on his older brother as he rested.

Thank you thank you thank you! Oh that made me so happy! It was absolutely adorable. The way you write Prussia is perfect. And I love Lud at the end, being such a neat freak.

Archived