Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Mother Hens

Characters: Romano, Spain

Words: 1,339

The meeting had started later that morning than anyone would have hoped. It was rather windy outside, and many of the flights to Italy had been cancelled, delaying the meeting by at least an extra two hours. Of course due to the loss of their day, most of the countries entering seemed rather absent-minded, their commitment to their duty fading by the second. That is, except, for Lovino Vargas, who sauntered in a little earlier than everyone else, Ludwig noticed, and slumped down into the seat closest to the door before burying his head in his arms. Feliciano had followed in suite, hurrying over to Ludwig who hadn't really paid too much mind to their entrance, and was more preoccupied with his paperwork. The younger Italian cupped his hand around Ludwig's ear.

"Lovi's got a really bad cold," he whispered, concern lacing his sigh, and Ludwig looked up for a moment just in time to watch the Lovino's body tremble as he was thrown forward with the force of 3 simultaneous sneezes.

"heh...h'ETSCHUH! T'schuuh! Hp'tshuu!" He groaned slightly, reaching through his pockets for a tissue and blowing his nose loudly before cramming it back into his pocket.

"Why is he here?" Ludwig whispered back,.

"Ve, I told him to stay home. He wouldn't listen."

Instantly, angry hazel eyes fell on the two and the oldest Italian snarled. "You'd better not be talking about me, Fratello."

Feliciano instantly shook his head, holding his hands up. "I wasn't doing anything, Lovi. I was just talking to Ludwig about the meeting."

Ludwig allowed his eyes to meet Lovino's for a quick second.

"He was," Ludwig verified. "Why, is there something you would like to tell me?"

Feliciano nudged his side before adding a sharp, "Ludwig, don't."

But it was a little too late. "No. Mind your own damn business!" he snapped with a cough and Ludwig smiled. "Alright. Just checking."

The other grumbled, burying his head back into his arms and Feliciano filled a styrofoam cup with cold water from the dispenser before placing it next to him as everyone began to fill the room. As soon as Antonio made it to the doorway, he hurried to the spot next to the dozing Italian, and Feliciano and Ludwig instantly exchanged glances.

"Hola, Lovi!" he greeted cheerfully, reaching out to tap his shoulder but quickly decided against when Feliciano slid his finger across his own neck and shook his head furiously from across the table.

Noticing this, most of the countries had begun to draw their attention to the seat occupied by the cranky brunette.

After a few moments, Lovino shot up, sending death glares to everyone around the table.

"Are you going to start the damn meeting or not?! What are you looking at?!"

His face was flushed, his olive cheeks a dark pink and his nose seemed rather irritated as well. He sniffled with a growl, turning his attention to Ludwig. "You! Kraut! Start the meeting!"

Another cough escaped him and he groaned ever-so-quietly before returning his head to it's nest between his arms.

The German cleared his throat and nodded. "Today's subject of discussion will once again be Global Warming. You all should know the rules, I don't think I have to repeat myself."

As he began to explain his own stand on the situation, Antonio once again directed his attention to Lovino, who had begun to cough once again. It wasn't that loud, and no one really seemed to notice until he released a sneeze that shook his entire frame and seemed to echo throughout the room.

"A..A'tschou!"

Several blessed him in their native tongue, and Antonio swiped a tissue from the box nearby, offering it with a sympathetic smile.

"Bless you."

"I don't need your damn blessing," he hissed stuffily, tearing the tissue out of the Spaniard's grasp, but keeping it in his clenched palm.

"So mean~" Antonio teased, but his stomach fell when Lovino's breath hitched.

"A'Tschh! H'Tshh! Ixx'Gtcshuu!"

This time, he took the tissue in his hand and blew his nose as quietly as possibly, but he still drew the attention of many around him. It seemed rather obvious that the meeting could not go on like this, and Lovino's face turned beet red when he noticed all of the eyes in the room on his once again.

"You poor thing, are you sick?" Antonio murmured, reaching forward to feel his forehead and check for fever only to be swatted away almost instantly.

"Don'd touch be..."

A few seats away, Francis sighed.

"Poor Lovi, you look absolutely wretched!" he cooed. "You must've caught something awful."

"I'b dnot sicg!" he protested, only for Roderich to chuckle.

"No, of course not. Why ever would we think that?"

Lovino growled, reaching for the tissue box only to find that his arm wasn't quiet long enough and Antonio gave it a helpful push.

"Are you sure? You sound so congested, and your nose is running..." he said softly, and Lovino quickly ran his sleeve under his nose.

"Shud ub! I'b fide!"

Antonio frowned, scooting his chair closer to the Italian. "How long have you been feeling like this, Lovi?"

Lovino grumbled and Feliciano tapped Antonio on the shoulder, having made his way over with Ludwig by his side.

"Lovi was really stuffy yesterday, too."

"I said shud up!" Lovino roared and the younger scurried back to his spot next to Ludwig.

"H'tchoo! Ng'tshh! Eh...K'tschh!"

"Bless you."

Before Lovino could utter another word he hunched over, clasping the tissue over his face.

"Eag'tchuu! Pt'shuu!"

"Bless you again." Antonio handed him a tissue, placing a hand on his forehead before the other could protest much.

"You're so warm...Oh Lovi, why didn't you stay home?" He murmured as Lovino leaned into his touch absentmindedly.

"I did't wad to biss today..." he stammered, averting his eyes.

Antonio sighed, placing his hand on his cheeks, forehead and chest, as well. "Can someone get a wet paper towel? Or cloth, if you can?"

Ludwig nodded, and Feliciano followed him out quickly, whispering something to him that was out of anyone's earshot.

"And Tea? Roderich, would you mind?"

The Aristocrat hesitated, but instantly Elizaveta grasped his hand and pulled him from his seat.

"Of course we don't, we'll be right back."

"Thank you," he replied with a cheerful smile, leaning in closer once the area was cleared out.

"Lovi, why didn't you stay home like your brother told you?"

"I..I wanded to see you, basdard," he grumbled, plucking another handful of tissues as his breath hitched once again. The feeling went away almost instantly, and he was left with a miserable expression, making Antonio chuckle.

"Dod't laugh, asshole," he groaned, before finally doubling over when the feeling came back.

"T'SHUU! E'KTSHUU! N...NGT'CHOU!"

He slumped into Antonio's arms, and the other brushed his bangs out of his face. "We'll get that tea into you, and then I'll drive you home."

"Bud-"

"No "buts". You need rest, Lovi. We can always have a date night some other time."

"...I hate you."

Antonio laughed. "Oh, I know you do."

It was then that Ludwig returned, placing the cool washcloth in Antonio's hand, who began to wipe Lovino's face gently. The other shuddered, until Elizaveta wrapped his fingers around a styrofoam cup. "Drink this, dear," she hummed, and he did so without protest.

When he finished, Antonio helped him to his feet and Roderich, Francis and Ludwig stood by with their hands out and ready to help catch him if the opportunity arose.

"Feel better, Fratello!" Feliciano chirped, placing 2 quick kisses on his brother's warm cheeks. "Toni'll take really good care of you!"

Lovino blinked dazedly with a nod as the Spaniard helped him to the doorway.

"I'll always be here for you," Antonio whispered as they made their way to the parking lot. "You don't have to force yourself to wait for me, I'll find you whenever you need me. I love you."

"Htsch'pff!" Lovino sneezed into his wrist, with a slight groan. "You sap."

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are such a beautiful person! I adore this, oh thank you do much! Lovi's just so damn cute~

Oh how sweeeeet~ I love it when Romano is able to be a little honest with Spain :wubsmiley: And the way everyone fussed over him and tried to make him feel less miserable was cute! Is there any chance you might be willing to do one with Denmark and Norway? Maybe one where Norway is suffering from hayfever and Denmark wants to help him feel better but is a bit clueless about what to do? I'd sure appreciate it! Thanks for what you've given us so far; I've enjoyed them all :)

@ Lillian I'm so happy you liked it!<3

@ Hachimitsu Tea Hello! I've heard that you've started you're own drabble thread, but I have yet to find it! I've never really read DenNor before, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to write with them. I'm not, however, denying your request. It might take quite some time, but I will try to do some research and I'll keep it on the back burner.

@ everyone I see that a lot of you guys have icons and stuff. I would love to set that up, but every time I try, it tells me that I don't have permission. A while ago, I sent an email to the staff asking when I can start viewing profiles and such, and they told me after 50 posts. Can anyone here help me? ;;3;;

@ Lillian I'm so happy you liked it!<3

@ Hachimitsu Tea Hello! I've heard that you've started you're own drabble thread, but I have yet to find it! I've never really read DenNor before, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to write with them. I'm not, however, denying your request. It might take quite some time, but I will try to do some research and I'll keep it on the back burner.

@ everyone I see that a lot of you guys have icons and stuff. I would love to set that up, but every time I try, it tells me that I don't have permission. A while ago, I sent an email to the staff asking when I can start viewing profiles and such, and they told me after 50 posts. Can anyone here help me? ;;3;;

Actually, I guess I figured that out! ;7;

Aww, that last drabble was so damn adorable! Romano certainly is a stubborn creature, but spamano care taking is always a beautiful thing, so thank-you! It was really beautifully written, as always :D

Plus, I totally second the DenNor request! :3

Ah, well if you're not comfortable writing them them then please don't feel pressured. It was just a suggestion. I‘ve started a hetalia comic thread in the art area, so please stop by if you're interested! I also write, so I may start a drabble thread later, but I only have the art one so far.

Oh, stupid me! I totally didn't see your reply to the prompt, Emi. So sorry!

Please don't feel pressured to write anything you don't want to/aren't comfortable with! ;/

@ Hachimitsu Tea Is there anything else you would like, any other pairing? ;;7;;

@Nebula I just noticed a while back that you requested something with France. I would love to write something with him. Is there any pairing you would like, or a plot? I can work off of either.

I don't suppose you might do a SuFin or PrussiaxAustria one, would you? Either one of those would make my day. If not, I still enjoy some GerIta once in a while :)

@Hachimitsu Tea I've written SuFin once before, so I don't see why I wouldn't be able to again, or I could attempt a PrussiaxAustria one. It's completely up to you! Is there any plot you would like me to follow?

Ooooh~! Um, I know some people really dislike the pairing, but would you feel comfortable doing romantic!Franada? *3* It's such a cute ship.

Asgjfgkyd yes, thank-you so much, darling <3

Ooh, thank you! If you feel more confident about writing SuFin, I'd be plenty happy having one about them (your last one of them was rather cute). Maybe one where they're on their first date or something and Sweden's nervous and wants everything to be perfect, but then he has an allergy attack in the middle of it and isn't able to continue their date. Sweden would be all embarrassed and upset with himself for ruining the date, but Finland is totally sympathetic and understanding and brings him home to care for him. If it's not too much trouble?

@Hachimitsu Tea

That's no trouble at all! Thank you so much for giving me a plot to work with, it really, really helps!

@Everyone I had some free time at work today and came up with a few new ideas. I thought I'd post them here with a little plot summary/info and see what you guys would like to see.

So far the ones that are currently being written are:

Denial-Usuk -(Alfred being the sneezer)

Snowed In- Franada- (Francis being the sneezer)

The ideas that I had were

Onsen (hot springs)- Itapan- Feliciano having a really bad cold and Kiku insisting on taking him to the Hot springs so he can relax and see if the steam could help his sinuses.

Girls-PruHun- Gilbert noticing that Elizaveta has really high pitched sneezes for a guy. (Back in the time where he believed her to be a boy)

Rain- Italy and Romano- Feliciano insists on staying out in the rain with Ludwig the night before Ludwig has to travel to America for a big conference. He catches a cold and Lovino is left to take care of him.

So yeah, just let me know if you would like to see any of these in the future. I am still taking requests, of course, and I apologize for not being incredible diverse when it comes to writing with different characters. I really love filling these requests, so if by some chance I don't think I can write a certain pairing, I will definitely beg you to choose another! <3

oh oh my gosh i'm really stoked on all of these

i'm so excited my day just got even better heheehee

i was contemplating giving you another prompt but i dont think u need it also it was another itapan

OH MAI GOD THESE ALL SOUND SO AMAZING ESRYKJHDGCLCRYSDKXRSKYDXRKYDXRKJY<XD<UL>FDSK <333333

Snowed In

Characters: France, Canada

Words: 1,007

"Francis, how are you feeling this morning?" Matthew asked, taking a bite of his pancake and eyeing the Frenchman who had entered the room, sniffling.

"Better... I think- Ha'tchou! Eh..." he groaned, rubbing his eyes and swallowing a cough when he noticed that Matthew seemed rather unconvinced. "I really do feel better, I'll be fine."

He fiddled with his tie, the Canadian hurried over to fix it himself. "Did you take some medicine at least?"

Francis nodded. "A little. I can't be drowsy at a meeting, they'll have my head."

"They'll have your head if you show up sick as a dog..."

"I'll be fine, thank you for your concern, mon chere," he said with a sly smile, leaning it for a kiss only to Matthew to dodge it completely.

"I can't get sick, Francis..." He said with a sympathetic smile as the other stifled a sneeze in the crook of his arm. "It's Friday though, when you get home, we'll relax and get more medicine into you. Then we'll have the whole weekend to ourselves."

"You tempt me, let's just get started on that now." Francis swooped in, placing a kiss on Matthew's cheek, much to his disdain.

"We can't now. Tonight. Go to your meeting. I have one, too."

Francis released a slightly disappointed sigh at Matthew's reaction. "Alright, have a good day. Keh'shuu!"

"Bless you."

"Thank you," Francis sniffled, reaching for the door only to have the door handle stick. He jiggled it, checking that it was unlocked before pulling even harder. This time the door did open and a decent amount of snow fell inside on Francis, and the kitchen floor.

"...Mathieu?"

The younger looked up in absolute astonishment at the doorway before looking back at his lover. "Um...Did you watch the weather last night?"

"Non. Did you?"

Matthew shook his head, heading over to brush the snow out of the other's hair and close the door. He glanced out the window, noticing that there wasn't a single car on the road.

"I think...we're snowed in. There's no one out there."

"So wh...wha...Gnx'tshou! What do we do?"

Matthew smiled softly, helping Francis out of his jacket. "We call in. There's nothing we can do."

Francis nodded, rubbing his irritated nose once again.

"Akt'schh! He'tschuu! Ngx'tshuu! Mnrg..." he groaned, gloriously locks suddenly a disheveled mess from the force.

"Bless you," Matthew murmured with a sympathetic smile, brushing the hair out of the Frenchman's face. "I think it's better that we stay home today, anyway. You need a day off."

The other sighed stuffily, blowing his nose and stuffing the tissue into his suit pocket. "We both need the day off, we should celebrate."

He reached for a bottle of wine from the cupboard and Matthew couldn't help but chuckle. "One glass. Then you need to head to bed and get some rest."

Francis grinned, the cork already popped as he began to pour it into two glasses.

"To our day off!" he cheered, holding up his glass.

"To your health," Matthew replied, clinking his glass against the other's. "Now go get into something more comfortable."

Francis burst into laughter, and Matthew felt his face and ears burn up, but he decided to let it go.

When he finally entered the bedroom a few minutes later, Francis had already stripped down to his "pajamas" and was laying comfortably in the sheets, flipping through the channels.

"Welcome," he said rather excitedly, and pulled the sheets from the spot next to him up. Matthew laid down next to him almost immediately and Francis quickly leaned in.

"Nu-uh," Matthew murmured, pushing against the other's lips with his index finger. "Not until you feel better. We don't need two people stuck in here sick."

"But Mathieu, I do fe...feh..F'tshou! T'schh! Htk'shh!"

"Bless you, Francis," Matthew said with a smile. "But I mean what I said."

The Frenchman pouted slightly, blowing his nose before reaching for his glass of wine.

"This is horrible. I can barely even taste it."

Matthew sighed. "It's probably because you're so stuffed up..."

Suddenly his eyes lit up, and he hurried into the bathroom, causing Francis to jolt up in panic.

"Are you alright? What's going on?"

"I'm fine, just...uhm...Ah! Here it is." He returned with a small, turquoise jar.

"Take your shirt off."

Francis chuckled slightly, unable to keep bedroom eyes from forming. "Getting frisky, Mon pe- A'tshou! Ha'tchou! Gx'Tschuu! pedid labin?"

Matthew couldn't help but laugh softly. "No, this will help clear you up."

Although slightly disappointed, the other nodded, pulling of his tank top and pulling the sheets down to his waist. The Canada took a seat next to him, dipping his fingers into the mixture before rubbing it between his hands and beginning to massage Francis's chest. He groaned slightly in pleasure as he could feel his sinuses opening just a tiny bit and he'd almost forgotten just how nice it was to be able to breathe. However, the moment didn't last as long as either would've hoped.

"Heh...Akt'schuu! H'ptshh!"

Matthew stopped for a moment, allowing his hands to lay on Francis's chest as his muscles contracted.

"Nt'shh! Tk'shh! Ah..heh... Inx'tshou! Mon dieu..." he groaned when it finished, snatching a tissue and blowing his nose with a loud honk. "I'b dying..."

Matthew smiled, squeezing the other's shoulders and causing another set of relieved groans. "You're not dying. You just have to get over this cold."

He leaned in, placing a quick kiss on Francis's lips and feeling his heart flutter when the other's eyes widened in pleased shock.

"I thoughd-"

"Only one. No more until you're better. I really don't want that cold," He reached over, pulling the blankets over both of them and snuggled to his side. "Finish your wine and let's relax."

The other obeyed and within a few minutes he was fast asleep. Matthew couldn't help but brush the bangs out of his lover's face and close his eyes as well, lulled to sleep by the Frenchman's heartbeat.

oh gosh cute hehee

france is such a drama queen/king with his "i'm dying"

and somehow even your spelling of his sneezes sounds in character

i like how youve written them yes nice job uwu)b

Okay, I tried to resist the urge to write this one right away. But I couldn't help it. ;7; I had to write something with Feliciano in it tonight...

What Kiku says at the end can be translated to "Goodnight, Take care." (I studied Japanese for 4 years in highschool and I'm still semi-fluent ;w;)

Onsen

Characters: Italy, Japan

Words: 986

"Feliciano?" Kiku asked, peering into the living room. "Are you in here?"

When he failed to get a response, he walked over to the Kotatsu table where the Italian laid, fast asleep. He was snoring slightly due to congestion, and drooling a little bit, but it was nice to see that he actually looked somewhat comfortable. He'd be fighting the beginnings of a head cold for the past few days and he'd been downright miserable despite the copious amounts of cold medicine that filled his system. Kiku placed a gentle hand on the Italian's forehead, tutting softly when he realized how warm it was. He reached for a tissue, wiping the drool from around the other's mouth and tapped his cheek ever-so-slightly.

"Feliciano-kun, Wake up...it's not good for you to sleep here. You should sleep in bed."

He decided against telling him that the Kotatsu wouldn't exactly help his increasing fever, and instead continued to stroke his bangs as he slowly woke up.

"K-Kiku?" he croaked, and the Asian's heart sank into the pit of his stomach. Feliciano looked absolutely terrible, his eyes red and puffy as well as his nose and he was incredibly pale.

"I'm sorry. I know you were asleep, I just think it would be more comfortable for you to sleep in bed."

The brunette sniffled, beginning to tremble at the lack of heat and Kiku quickly fetched a blanket to place over his shoulders. "How are you feeling?"

"Ve, I- Ixg'tshew! P'tshuu! Hp'tschuu! Gtx'shew!" he wobbled backward a little and Kiku pressed a hand against his back to keep him seated upright.

"Not better, hm?" he murmured, handing him a tissue.

Feliciano nodded, wiping his nose before yawning.

"Do you need help going back to the bedroom?"

He shook his head, still barely awake. "I wadda sday..."

"Here?"

"Mh-hb."

Kiku sighed. "You should get some more sleep, Feliciano..."

The other ignored him slightly, wrapping the blanket tighter around his shoulders as his breath began to hitch. "P'tshh! Hep'tshh! E'tschh!" he buried his face into the blanket, and Kiku could feel himself losing all hopes of wanting it back until it had been through the wash twice, at the least.

"Bless you."

The Italian smiled softly, rubbing his eyes. "Grazie..."

He began to shiver once again and Kiku trying running his hand up and down his back to generate some heat. "Chills?" he guessed, and Feliciano nodded once again.

"How about we take a bath? Then you can head back to bed and get some more sleep."

Feliciano seemed hesitant, but Kiku gave him a reassuring smile.

"It'll help with your chills. It should help with clearing your sinuses, too."

The last thing the poor Italian really wanted was to go out into the cold, even if a warm soak was only a few moments away. But then again it sounded absolutely incredible to be able to breath. His nose had been completely stuffed for days now, and he just wanted 5 minutes without wiping a runny nose or sniffling.

"Okay."

Kiku helped him to his feed, helping him stabilize before helping him to the bathroom.

"Can you rinse off first? I'm going to do so in our bathroom. Do you need help?"

Feliciano shook his head, carefully scuffling into the bathroom.

A few minutes later, Kiku returned to find Feliciano trembling near the doorway of the bathroom, wrapped in a thin robe.

"Ready? It'll help you feel better, I promise."

"Si, I'b ready," he said softly, almost inaudible as he followed behind him. The second Kiku slide the door open, chills shot up Feliciano's spine and he began to shiver violently once again.

"T'schuu! N'chew! Hep'tschu!"

His nose started to run profusely once again, and Kiku gently grabbed his hand. "Bless you, we're almost there."

By the time he said that, he was already helping Feliciano shed his thin layer of clothing before pulling him into the steaming water.

"Better?" He breathed, looking over at the Italian who had closed his eyes as the stream surrounded both of them.

Feliciano nodded, wiping his nose against his wrist and sinking deeper into the hot water. The steam was actually beginning to help clear his sinuses, but then again the feeling of them clearing tickled like mad. He could feel his nose beginning to run once again, but this time he didn't even make an effort to get rid of it, leaning against one of the rocks surrounding the edges of the bath.

"T'schuu! Hep'tsch! Pt'schoo! Hnk'choo!"

The water sprayed a little, some splashing against Kiku's face, but he didn't seem to mind.

"Bless you."

This time, Feliciano just responded with a miserable cough that shook his form and gave him an apologetic smile.

The two continued to soak for a little while longer before Kiku noticed that Feliciano was having a very difficult time staying awake.

"Tired?"

"Mh-hmb."

He sounded a little clearer, and for that Kiku was grateful. It had been quite hard on him, too, knowing that his lover had been feeling so awful.

"Let's get you to bed, then." He quickly stepped out, holding his hand out and helping the other out who quickly whimpered and groaned at the cold winter's air.

He continued to tremble after they were back inside, even with his robe back on. But the second he made it to the bedroom, he let the robe slip off, sliding into the sheets.

Kiku bit his lip, fighting the urge to say something, but reminded himself that even though it really irked him that Feliciano slept naked when he wasn't sleeping next to the Asian, tonight would have to be the one exception.

"Ve, too hot...I'mb sorry..." he whispered, half asleep and Kiku smiled.

"It's alright. Get some sleep."

Feliciano curled up in the sheets as Kiku brushed his bangs to the side and was out like a light in seconds.

"Oyasumi, Feliciano-kun. Odaiji ni."

@Hachimitsu Tea I hope you like it!<3

Date

Characters: Sweden, Finland

Words: 874

Berwald couldn't help but glance at his watch for what must have been the tenth time in 5 minutes. He couldn't help it. It had taken every ounce of courage to ask Tino out for a walk in the park he was downright terrified that he would be stood up. Of course, Tino wasn't the type of person to do such a thing, but he couldn't help but be worried.

He glanced down at his dog, Hana, who was pouncing after a lady bug before she noticed the look on her master's face and yipped confidently.

"Berwald!" came a call from a distance, and he instantly straightened up, adjusting his glasses. Hana yipped a few more times, the ladybug long forgotten as she waited for her friend.

"And you brought Hana!" Tino chirped, lifting the small white dog into his arms and planting a kiss atop her head. "Sorry I'm late, I guess I lost my way a little."

"It's alr'ght. Glad you h're..."

"I'm glad to be here!" Tino replied with a smile. "Thanks for inviting me!"

He was grinning ear-to-ear when suddenly Berwald sniffled.

"Are you alright? You're not sick are you?"

Instantly, his face turned bright red and he shook his head quickly, "J'st allergies. M'okay."

"Alright, if you're sure."

"P'sitive."

Tino smiled, reaching down Berwald's arm to take Hana's leash into his own hand before wrapping his fingers around the other's. "It's beautiful today."

The Swede nodded, using his free hand to discreetly rub at his nose that had begun to itch slightly. He couldn't help but inwardly curse his luck and hoped that the feeling would fade. He'd even taken allergy pills that morning to prevent it.

"Anyth'ng specific ya wanna do?"

Tino's face lit up and he nodded. "I was thinking we could get ice cream? I haven't in such a long time, so I thought it might be fun."

"Ya, th't sounds...fi...fuh...h..H'ATCHOU! ENK'TSCHOU!"

"Bless you!" Tino chirped as Berwald dug through his pockets for a tissue.

He could feel the tips of his ears burning and he nodded slightly. "Th'nk y."

He sniffled rather roughly before rubbing his nose once again and lifting up his glasses to wipe at his watery eyes. "Ice cr'm sounds gr't."

"Are you sure you're alright?" there was concern lacing Tino's voice as he reached up to place a hand on the other's forehead. "You're not warm...but..."

"M'fine. I told ya, just m' allergies."

"We don't have to do this, we can just go home and relax together there," he said softly, and Berwald could feel his heart stop. He was wrecking this, he could tell.

"No, pl'se..." he begged. "M'fine. M'okay."

Tino tightened his grip on Berwald's hand. "Okay..."

The two continued to walk, allowing Hana to play leader and follow her. Berwald could feel his nose starting to bother him again, and that only made his heart sink back to the pit of his stomach. He just wanted everything to be perfect. Tino deserved the very best! How would Tino want to stay with him if he couldn't even survive their first date?

"A'Ttschou! Hat'shou! Eag'tschou!" He doubled over, and Tino quickly patted his back soothingly.

"T'schouu! Ha...HA...HAT'SHH!"

He groaned, his plan ruined and he wiped at his nose miserably with his worn tissue.

"Bless you, Berwald," Tino murmured, handing him a fresh one. "I think we should go home. I can take care of you, and we can get you away from all of this pollen."

Berwald tried to clear his throat, but it was no use. His nose was burning, and he couldn't get rid of the horrid tickle. "K'TCHOU! T'SCHOU! he..heh...He-Het..."

The last one was stuck and he groaned miserable, his breath continuing to hitch as Tino led him to a bench to sit.

"Heh...HAP'TSHOUU!"

"Bless you, Bless you," Tino sighed as he continued to rub his back as he sniffled before blowing his nose.

"Let's go back to my house, I can't stand you watch you suffer like this."

"I'b s'rry, T'no..."

Tino's eyes widened. "Sorry? Berwald this isn't your fault at all. I would've never let you come out here if I knew it would make you miserable!"

"I know..." Berwald groaned, and Hana whined at his feet until Tino lifted her into his arms.

"Oh Berwald, if you knew why did you do this? We could've done something else, really."

"Wanded it, t' be perf'ct."

Tino could feel his heart flutter slightly, and a blush dusted his cheeks as a chuckle escaped him.

"Berwald, this is perfect! I mean, well, not that you feel like this....B-But that you went to such lengths to do this for me! No one's ever done something like that before."

He leaned in, resting his head against Berwald's arm before giving it a squeeze.

"Thank you."

Berwald allowed himself a tiny smile, "You're w'lcome."

"Now..." Tino adjusted Berwald's glasses (that had gotten slightly lopsided after his fit) and wiped his nose a final time. "Let's go home. I have ice cream at home, too."

The Swede couldn't help but smile as he took Tino's hand and allowed himself to be pulled. Maybe it wasn't a complete disaster after all.

D'AAAAAAAAAWWWW!!! I'm totally grinning like a dork right now :D That was so sweet! I just love vulnerable Sweden and kind, understanding Finland. It's just... aaaargh, sodamncuteohmygod! Ahem, yes. Well done ^^

Archived