Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Thank you ;7; I'm so happy you like it! Thanks again for the comic, I can't stop reading it! It's too perfect!

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I loved that PruHun idea you had. Could you write it? Or maybe some DenNor? If you don't already have anything planned, that is. I love everything you write.

I actually have the America request from a while back in the works, and I could definitely write that PruHun. Dennor would be a challenge, though ;;w;; So I don't think I can. At least not yet...

THEY ARE AO CUTE I LOVE SWEDEN SO MUCH!!!!! <3 <3 You are a great writer, straight and to the point but it's so cute ueqjwfuffwejewbhgvbfwyv <3

I keep coming back to read that adorable SuFin one you did for me. It's just so sweet~ <3 I'm looking forward to your others as well

Or maybe some DenNor? If you don't already have anything planned, that is.

Not to hijack this adorable and amazing thread, but I wrote a DenNor one over here if you're interested: http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=50084#entry497332 Sorry, for the self plug! I'll go back to drooling over the SuFin one now.

Oh my gosh! I'm just realising that I never thanked you for filling my Franada request ;o

THANK-YOU SO MUCH! :D Ahakdksienv it was so cute and adorable and completely in character, I just... gah~. Words fail me. Loved it, darling!

Unf, but I also loved that SuFin one. Everybody loves a bit'ah SuFin ;)

By the way, you totally don't have to write it, but if you're ever short of ideas/prompts... maybe sick!Finland with caring!Sweden? Goodness, I can never get enough of that *w*

@Nebula I'm really glad you liked it! :3

I'm sorry I haven't posted a new drabble in like 5 days ;7; Ahh, I'm trying to keep my updates frequent. I've run into another issue with the America request, and I'm planning a re-write, so either that or the PruHun should be up tomorrow!

your stories are really cool and good, I can't wait to read more, If i may ask could you do one with Canada and America?

I just couldn't get this one to come out the way I wanted ;;3;; I hope you guys like it though! </3

Denial

Characters: America, England

Words: 885

"Aw man..." Alfred groaned, noticing his reflection before wiping his nose on his hoodie sleeve.

He had felt his health getting worse day by day, but it's not like there was any world meetings to attend in the near future. He knew, he checked.

"I look totally gross..."

He reached for a washcloth, wiping the sleep out of his eyes and opting to blow his nose into it as well. "I feel gross."

Wrapping a blanket around his shoulders, he dragged his feet into the hallway.

"Tony, do I look that bad?" he asked his friend who was standing silently, with what Alfred assumed to be his old gameboy in it's hands. "Heh...A'TSCHOU!"

The alien jolted slightly, startled by the intensity of the American's sneeze before muttering inaudible nothings as he made his way out of the hallway.

"Tony? Hey, Tony?" Alfred called after him before sighing. "Never mind."

A few moments later, a bottle of thick red liquid, and a box of pills tumbled across the floor and Tony walked by, paying him absolutely no mind.

"T-Thanks. I guess I'll take that as a "yes" then," Alfred muttered, reaching down to pick up the medication before reading the labels. He gulped when he noticed that both labels had a "may cause drowsiness" warning on them.

"Well, maybe later. I'm fine for now....H'tschoo!" he rubbed his itchy nose with a fist and cleared his scratchy throat. Suddenly, his phone began to ring and he startled, almost dropping it.

"Hello?" he croaked, instantly clearing his throat once more when he realized how horrible his greeting sounded.

"Alfred?"

The American covered the receiver with his thumb, clearing his throat as roughly as he could.

"Hey Artie, what's up?"

Arthur growled at the nickname but seemingly decided against saying anything about it.

"Nothing, really. I haven't seen or heard from you in over a week, are you alright?"

Alfred attempted a scoff. "'Course I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?"

"I told you already, it's odd to go a week without having you pop up somewhere."

"Well, I'm-" his breath hitched and he quickly muffed a sneeze into his elbow. "Htshpff!"

"...Alfred?"

"Hmm? Sorry, Tony was messing around with my stuff."

Almost instantly, Tony sent an offended glare his direction and hopped off the couch, clutching the game boy in his palm and leaving the room. Alfred inwardly groaned, knowing he would have to apologize later.

"I see." Arthur barely sounded convinced, and he sighed. "Well, there's not much going on here, so I thought I would come visit."

"What? No!" he panicked before quickly changing his tone. "I mean, why? It's not like anything eventful is going on here, anyway."

"So I'm not allowed to visit my former colony?"

Alfred groaned slightly. What was he supposed to say when Arthur used the "former colony" card?

"I guess."

"Right, I'll be there around 2."

"'Kay."

"And Alfred?"

Alfred froze, his finger hovering over the end button. "Yeah?"

"Take care of yourself."

The line went dead, and Alfred groaned, running a finger under his now running nose.

He hoped he hadn't completely blown his cover. He knew exactly how quickly Arthur could turn into a mother hen at the earliest sign of a sniffle. Snatching a tissue from the coffee table, he blew his nose, flopping down on the couch with a yawn before drifting off.

When he awoke, Arthur was crouched in front of him with his hand on his forehead.

"I was right in my assumptions. You're sick."

The American, barely awake, quickly shoved the Brit's hand away. "I'm no-"

He rubbed his twitching nose.

"Hah'TSCHOU! ETCHOU! Hnn...Heh'KSHUU!"

Arthur raised an eyebrow in amusement, reaching for the box of tissues and shoving it into Alfred's arms.

"Bless you. And of course, what was I thinking? You're fit as a fiddle."

"I ab! I'b dot sick, Artie. You just worry- A..heh..." He rubbed furiously at his nose, then his eyes.

"A'KESHOU!"

"Bless you."

Alfred grumbled with a miserable sniffle and ignored him. "How'd you eved get id?"

"Your...alien...or whatever he is."

From around the corner, Tony smirked when Alfred's eyes met his and he promptly snickered as he exited.

"Damb."

"So this why you've been M.I.A..."

Alfred blew his nose again, pulling his legs up in front of him. "It's just a cold, I cad haddle it byself."

But to be completely honest, he hadn't been handling it especially well. He hadn't been eating the healthiest foods (the McDonald bags on the counter proved that) but he didn't have the energy to make anything better. He groaned slightly when Arthur gave him a disapproving look.

"Whad?"

"You need some real food in your system. And a Tea. And vitamins."

"This is exactly what I didd't wadt, Arthur..."

"Oh hush," Arthur sighed. "You're just being stubborn."

"I'b dot... HT'SCHOO! N'TCHOU! T'SHUU! stubbord..."

He slumped down, exhausted, and Arthur reached for the mug on the coffee table, wrapping the American's fingers around the it. "Drink this."

Alfred obeyed. "It's horrible."

"It will help. Now move over."

Arthur took a seat beside him, flicking on the TV and watching as his former colony continued to sip the "horrible" liquid.

He couldn't help but smile slightly. It seemed like Alfred would always be his little colony.

Awww! America and England are just so cute and cuddly. :wub:

More please! :)

BYE! :bleh:

That... was so amazingly adorable! America is just too cute to not love and want to hug and snuggle for hours and hours. And, you know, I've never been a big Hetalia drabble-writer, but after reading this, I actually feel pretty inspired in all honesty.

Well, I'll just roll around on the floor fangirl-squealing over how adorable this was. Don't mind me.

GWAAAAAAAAAAAH~! THIS THREAD!

Nuggets of gold, I say, every single one of these drabbles <3

That last one is PRECIOUS! I love USUK interactions like that ^w^~

Just adorable~

Okay I promise the next one will be the PruHun! I just...got in a Gerita mood, and this one happened. ;7; I changed the original plolt of "Rain" just a little~ (And omfg two people sneezing at the same time is like one of my favorite things u///u)

Rain

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 927

"5 more minutes," Feliciano begged, crashing his lips against the German's for what must have been the hundredth time that night.

"I have to pack, I'll never be read for my flight."

"You have 5 minutes."

Ludwig raised an eyebrow as the brunette continued to pull him down the street. They were both trembling, drenched from the rain that relentlessly continued to pelt them.

"You need to get inside and into hot shower before you catch your death."

Feliciano pouted. "I'll be fine, a shower can wait."

He leaned in for another kiss before his breath hitched and he quickly turned away.

"Heh..P'tshuu!"

"Ha'KTCHOU!"

The Italian turned in a daze to find Ludwig hunched over, as well, and began to laugh. Ludwig couldn't help but smile at the occurrence himself.

"Don't laugh, we're both going to get sick if we don't get out of the rain soon."

Feliciano nodded, wiping his runny nose on his sleeve. "I'll miss you."

"It's just for a week, liebe," Ludwig murmured, placing a kiss on his forehead.

"I'll still miss you."

"I'll miss you, too. Now go." He pushed Feliciano towards the walkway. "Go warm up."

The other let out an exasperated sigh and Ludwig smiled.

"Ich liebe dich."

Almost instantly, the brunette hurried back for a rather deep kiss before breathing "Te amo, Ludwig," and heading back to the door.

"I'll call you after the meeting tomorrow!" Ludwig called and Feliciano replied, "I'll be waiting!" before closing the door behind him. Noticing that his own nose was beginning to run, he sniffled roughly and began his trudge back to his apartment.

Feliciano awoke the next morning feeling absolutely horrible. He'd gone to bed warm and comfortable and now he was trembling with chills.

"You're an idiot," his brother informed him. "You were out in the rain, weren't you?"

The younger nodded, attempting to take a breath, but realizing his nose was completely stuffed despite the fact that it was runny like a faucet.

"He'tshuu! Ng'tshuu! T'shuu!"

"Salute," Lovino grumbled. "You were coughing all night, I could hardly sleep."

Feliciano sunk deeper into the sheets. "I'm sorry..."

"You'd better be," he muttered, holding out a thermometer. "Open."

He obeyed.

"What time did Antonio bring you home last night?" he asked after it beeped.

"What the hell does that matter?!" he snapped before frowning. "I knew it, you have a fever. What were you thinking, going out into the rain?"

"Heh...P'tshuu! Ea'tshh! I was saying goodbye to Ludwig...He has a meeting in Germany today, tomorrow and Friday, so he's gone for the week."

"Good riddance. That damn kraut, getting you sick and then leaving me to care for you."

---

Ludwig quickly tucked his face into his elbow as he was overcome by two more sneezes that morning.

"Ha'tschpff! Eah'Tpff!"

"Gesundheit," the members around the table offered, and Ludwig felt his pale cheeks grow hotter. Of course, he was the personification of their country, so all eyes were on him to begin with, but he hated drawing their pity as well.

"Danke,” he murmured, pulling his handkerchief out of his coat pocket before wiping his nose discreetly.

“Are you sure you’re alright to continue, Mr. Beilschmidt?” one man asked, concern riddling his face.

Of course, I- ih...I- HX'TCSHUU! Xn'TSHUU! Ah.hah....AP'TCHOU!"

He rubbed at his nose, sniffling pathetically after. A few people began pushing down a box of tissues each adding a “Gesundheit”, and Ludwig gratefully accepted.

“Y-You don’t have to bless me every time,” he sighed, plucking a few extra tissues and stuffing them in his pockets for good measure. “Please, let’s just continue the meeting.”

Gilbert placed a reassuring hand on his shoulder. "You've looked horrible all morning, West. Let me handle this, you head back to the room and get some rest."

"But-"

"Please, sir." One man spoke. "It's alright."

Ludwig nodded, before a another sneeze tore through him. "HAT'SHOU!"

He stood as another wave of "Gesundheit"'s echoed through the room, and Gilbert shoved the box of tissues into his arms.

"Feel better, Bro."

The walk back to the room was almost dream-like in Ludwig's mind. He knew he was easily recognized, and he could see the concern on people's faces as they walked past him. It took longer than he would've hoped, but the second he got into the room he quickly shrugged his suit jacket, pants and shoes off and curled into the covers in his dress shirt and boxers. He just wanted to make sure Feliciano was alright. Pressing the speed dial, he waited patiently until there was an answer.

"Ludwig?"

"Feliciado-"

Feliciano, much to Ludwig's dismay, sounded pretty congested himself.

"How did the codferegce go?"

"Horrible. I bust've caught sobethigg, they sedt be back to by roob... T'SHOU! HETCHOUU! HAH-" he gasped loudly, only to mutter a "verdammt" when the sneeze never came.

"Bless you..." Feliciano sniffled. "You caught a cold, too? I'm sorry. It was a horrible idea to stay out when it was raining."

"Yeah..."

"I wish you were hobe. We could take a logg siesta, add have warb food add take a warb bath together..."

Ludwig inwardly groaned. As much as he loved his own country, he would give anything to be back home in Italy with his lover, suffering together. He'd honestly never felt so homesick in his life.

"One week," the Italian murmured, and Ludwig sighed.

"We cad bake id. I'll call you ebery nidt."

"Alri- HN'TSCSHUH!"

"Ap'shouu!"

Feliciano laughed stuffily. "Secodd tibe id two days, it bust be a sigd."

>JSDUAGFDYKASHVH?GSAKBHU?KALGIUFOI"SABHGK>:UO"AFDGVFKYR:ID&O"T*GPY( HO:KDASJGLFKYDRi

THIS

IS

SO

CUTE!!!!!

<3<3<3<3

Thank you guys! I'm so happy you like them <3 I'm just posting to let you guys know that not only will I be updating tonight, there will be 2 updates. Surprise!! \O/

The first one will be the Pruhun that I've been promising (working on the finishing touches now) and the second one is actually one with Rome and Germania. I'm not sure if that's anyone's cup of tea, but I definitely enjoyed writing it.

Once I finish posting those tonight, I'm going to look back in the comments, and make a list of some of the resquests that I think I've missed and post that!

And KK, I think you mentioned that you had another request before I posted my last Itapan, and you said that you didn't really think I needed it, but trust me. I am totally in your debt! Whatever you would like, please, tell me!

Alright, so I ran into a problem with the Pruhun and I seriously think it's in need of a rewrite.. ;w;

Hopefully this can hold you guys over until tomorrow?

Faker

Characters: Rome, Germania

Words: 809

After a long day of hunting, the only thing Germania really wanted was to wind down with a drink. The last thing he expected, well, even wanted, was to find Rome there, surrounded by an entourage of ladies from the town nearby.

"Oh ladies..." Rome sniffled. "It's so nice of you to stay with me, I really appreciate it. You all have hearts of gold. A..Achoo!"

Instantly the group of Ladies blessed him, cooing and the one with flowing, jet black hair wiped his nose with a napkin (which the Germanic nation knew for a fact wasn't actually running.)

"T-Thank you..."

He let out an over-exaggerated cough, and the ladies all sighed again, petting with his hair and stroking his face and making an all-around fuss.

Germania gagged. It couldn't possible be more obvious that this was all an act for attention, something Rome loved more than life itself. He had been trying extremely hard to ignore it, but it was hard to when it was amplified by 8 ladies who Germania almost felt bad for.

"What are you doing out in your condition?" A blonde asked, running a hand up his arm in soft strokes. "You're much too miserable to be here, poor thing."

Sniffling, Rome replied. "No, I'm find! I judt love being here wid all you preddy bellas. You mage me feel bedder already!"

Germania could swear he could feel his blood boiling. This was honestly way too much. Now he was actually faking congestion? Disgraceful. It was so exaggerated, it just had to be a hoax.

But he couldn't stop watching the situation unfold before him.

"Pehabs...if sobeond could ged be bore wine, I-"

It was practically a battle, a chorus of "me"'s hurrying as fast as they could to fetch a bottle from the bartender.

The German could feel his grip growing tighter around his glass of beer and he had to mentally warn himself not to smash it in his palm. What kind of warrior in his right mind would pull a stunt like that? They had reputations! And Rome seemed rather proud of his at the moment.

"Thag you so buch," he forced, taking a large gulp before releasing a content sigh. He pretended to shake a little, a horrible attempt at a shiver, and instantly the ladies closed in on him more, one even going so far as to crawl onto his lap and embrace him.

"Are you mad?!" Germania boomed suddenly, snapping the Italian out of his slightly drunken stupor, and startling the majority of the girls. "You're horrible! What kind of man-"

Before he could even realize it himself, he had thrusted himself off the bar stool and was closing in on the other. The girl on Rome's lap scurried off instantly, joining her friends a good distance away before Germania grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pulled him up.

"Tricking women for affection? Have you really stooped that low?" he snarled.

Voice cheerful as ever, Rome turned to the ladies. "It seems my dear friend is rather drunk, perhaps we can continue this tomorrow? So I can make sure he makes it home alright?" he feigned another cough. "I feel lige I'b judt gedding worse..."

They nodded in concern, quickly retreating and Rome sighed.

"Thanks for ruining that."

Germania lifted him up higher. "Ruining that? You're disgusting."

"Tell me now, is it disgusting to enjoy the company of beautiful women?" He shined a rather handsome grin, and Germania growled, throwing him back down into his seat.

"It is to lie for their affections."

"I- HAA'AITSCHOU! ATSSCHOU! Guh..." he sniffled wetly, wiping his nose on his wrist before letting out what seemed to be a rather relieved sigh. "I've beed holdigg that id all dight..."

He reached for a napkin from the table next to him and blew his nose with a gurgling honk.

Germania raised an eyebrow.

"I really ab sick. I just didd't wadt the pretty be- heh..INX'TSCHOUU! HAPPSCHOUU! bellas to dow."

"You're pathetic."

Rome laughed. "I dow. I just couldd't pass up ad opportudity like...G'TSCHOU! HAPTSCHH! Ah..AH'TSSSSSHOU! HEPTSHHH! Nn..huh...heh..a-ah...hah..."

The Italian's were sneezes were rather intense and uncovered, and Germania had to take quite a few steps back to avoid being sprayed.

"HAAA'TSCHUHHH!"

Too late, Germania groaned inwardly as he hurriedly wiped at his arm with a napkin before reaching for his handkerchief and throwing it at the brunette.

"Keep it under control," he snapped and Rome gave him an apologetic look, blowing his nose loudly once again. "I don't want whatever virus you have coursing through you."

"Sorry," he replied stuffily.

"Just get home and get some rest. Actual rest, and if I see you back here tomorrow instead of being home..."

Rome rubbed at his watery eyes. "Yeah?"

"I'll kill you."

Okay, to avoid any confusion, I'm referring to Hungary as a she/her, but this is at the point in time where Gilbert though she was actually a boy.

Girls

Characters: Hungary, Prussia

Words: 759

“Hey, you!” The Prussian called, hurrying to the brunette who stood still, letting out an exasperated sigh. Looking her over, Gilbert could tell that there was something off about the tough little country today. She seemed rather weak, leaning against her sword, her hair out of its usual ponytail and plastered to her forehead with sweat. She was covered with dirt smudges and small abrasions, but then again, he couldn't quite remember a time when she wasn't.

"You look like shit," he informed her, breaking the silence. She instantly looked up, her emerald eyes slightly glazed over.

"Go away," she growled.

"You know Sadiq's around, don't you? He'll beat you-"

"I know!" there was a slight twinge of both fear and frustration that stopped the albino in his tracks and he froze, eying the other nation as she re-adjusted herself, still leaning against the handle of her weapon. Before he could say a word, she muttered, "I know he is...Just go. I'm in no mood to deal with you."

When he failed to retreat, standing his ground before her, she could feel her blood boiling in her veins with embarassment at being caught in such a situation. She released another low, throaty growl and snapped, "I said g-..heh...Hi'itchew!"

The force made her lurch forward, her messy hair swinging. Groaning, she ran her sleeve under her nose and sniffled.

"Pfffffffft...Ahahaha!" Gilbert cackled, grabbing his ribs. "You sneeze like a girl!"

She glared back miserably, her cheeks burning, before letting out a congested sigh as she slid against the wall and the Prussian raised an eyebrow suspiciously. "Hey, are you sick?"

As much as she wanted to deny it, she nodded. "Hp'cheww! Inx'tsheww! 'schewww!

“Gesundheit.”

Her watery eyes opened widened, meeting with ruby ones for a moment and she didn’t know exactly how to respond. This was the first time he had really seemed like...cared? Was that even the right word? Rubbing her nose furiously to take her mind off of it, she muttered. “Don’t you have somewhere else to be?”

“What? O-Of course I do! I just decided to grace you with my awesome presence.”

“I don’t need you here.”

The albino laughed. “You don’t want me here.”

“I..heh...Does id badder?” she sniffled. “Leabe. H..’tsheeew!

Gilbert ignored her demands once again, opting to taking out his own sword and using it to cut lines in the wooden fence. “You really need to do something about that sneeze. You seriously sound like a chick.”

“I do not!”

“Yes, you do. I’ve never heard a guy sneeze like that. It’s kinda pathetic.”

The Hungarian sighed, rubbing her nose roughly. “I cad't codtrol it. So stop pesterigg be about it. Ha’TSHEEW!

Gilbert raised an eyebrow. “Gesundheit.”

“Thags...”

“Why aren’t you resting?” he asked, concern hidden somewhere in his voice, Elizaveta could tell.

“Do I look like I have tibe to be restigg? Sadiq daggerously close od by tail dow, add I'b id so buch trouble if he starts ad attack...” she groaned, running a hand through her sweat-soaked hair. What she would give to be home resting. All she needed was a single day and she would be okay, she told herself.

Hatshuu! P’chewwww! Inx’cheww!

Gilbert groaned as Elizaveta struggled to gather her hair back into pony and wiped her nose on her sleeve.

“Go home.”

“Whad?”

The Prussia failed to look her in the eye, returning his sword to his holster. He looked at his feet, before muttering. “There’s no use sticking around like that all day. Just go home.”

Her blood boiling, she instantly began to retaliate before he stopped her.

“I’ll fend Sadiq off for the day. You take care of whatever it is you have.”

Elizaveta could feel her cheeks burning suddenly, and whether it was from happiness or her fever, she couldn’t quite decide. Instead she stood there in shock, not entire sure if she should take the other up on his offer, or continue to protect her own base by herself. Then again, a nap sounded amazing and the mere thought of a hot tea was making her mouth water.

“Go, this offer isn’t gonna stand forever.”

The brunette nodded, tucking her own sword into it’s sheath and giving him a small smile.

“Thag you. G’Tscheww!”

“Seriously though. Work on that,” he replied, back turned to her as he waiting patiently, readily defending the base. She smiled with a nod, heading home.

Aaaah~ the Germania+Rome one <3 They're one of my favorite rare pairs <3 And Rome holding back his harsh sneezes so he could look cool for the ladies was just so him XD

AAAujdujfbjgbrHGF/khkjbdfkj;/FKGRBHGFVB these are so cute!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 I would make a request, but you seem to have enough on your hands right now so I'll hold my tongue and maybe ask later.

Awesome job on these!! <3

@Akahana

Please feel free to request! I actually don't think I have anymore (If I've missed/forgotten your request, anyone, please tell me.) I'm totally open for a request :3

Archived