Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

//Steps in shyly

Hey guys ;7; This thread /is/ still active and I do check it rather often, even though I haven't been posting. I promise that someday when and if I decide to end this thread, I will make a comment about it! So until that day, always know that I will be back with updates and drabbles even if it does take me a while to write new ones! I love writing for you guys and it won't stop any time soon! I have, however, been pretty busy lately and honestly, I've been experimenting with writing Ace Attorney drabbles and the like. I have a few things half-done, or a quarter done, that I really should try to finish up soon. I just kinda need my lazy butt kicked into gear lol The next update I was planning to be a Spamano, so please look forward to it and I hope to have it up soon! If anyone has any pairings they'd like to see, please let me know and I'll try my best to crank out some new material!

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aw yuss. owo spamano all teh way XD

Well this is great because if you love writing, I love reading! XD You can take your time Emi, and you're really a good writer! :D

Awesome! I'd like to request some brotherly miserableness the German bros! please and thank you so much you are awesome Emi! I love the way you write your drabbles are perfect!

Hey, I just wanted to step in to say that I am a long-time lurker on this thread and I've always really enjoyed the things that you've posted. There's one drabble in particular with Denmark, Prussia, and England in a bar that is one of my favorites! Anyway, I can totally sympathize re: lots of time between updates on stories. I've gone YEARS without updating and then decided to add a new chapter, so I think you should take as long as you want/need before you write more. That saaaaaaaaid, if you DO get the writing bug again and you happen to want to write some of Denmark and his wonderful sneezes, I certainly wouldn't complain! Thanks for all the drabbles, they're great!

• 1 month later...

Characters: Romano, Spain

Words: 1551

Antonio took in a deep breath as he crossed his arms and backed up to look at the display he'd spent the last hour and a half setting up before grinning to himself. It was perfect. He hadn't even seen Lovino that morning, waking up just a few minutes too late for a kiss, but he was sure to make up for that now! After a call from an extremely quiet, to-the-point Lovino midday, he decided to do everything in his power to make the Italian's return home the best it could possibly be.

Small, white lights were strung around the porch, inside and even down the hall, and he'd turned every wireless speaker on, filling each room with a soft guitar melody. He'd already prepared dinner- his very first attempt at lasagna on his own!- and even though he had to pack it up for the time being, he knew dinner would be amazing. Especially with an aged wine from the cellar.

He allowed himself to glance at the clock once again, trying his best not to cringe when he noticed that it was nearly 11 p.m. But, at least the darkness made the lights seem brighter, the quiet made the music just a teeny easier to hear as he settled down into one of the kitchen chairs. Suddenly, he heard a car door slam from outside and he instantly jumped up, throwing the front door open with a warm smile.

"You're home!" Antonio said cheerfully. Lovino merely sniffled in response, dragging his feet as he made his way to the doorway. He didn't look up.

"Welcome home!" Antonio tried again, this time reaching forward to tilt the Italian's head upward, only to be met with a miserable half-glare.

He muttered something under his breath and let his coat slide off of his shoulders and bundle at his feet as he dropped his messenger bag alongside it. His miserable expression proved to Antonio instantly that he wasn't moved by the display at all.

“Why do you have all of these dabd lights od?” he grumbled, squinting.

Antonio ignored it.

“You must've worked so hard today!” he said.

Lovino only sniffled again as Antonio picked up the sopping wet jacket from the ground and tried to maneuver around him to hang it up.

“You bead I'b late, dod't you?" he snapped, and this time he seemed to get Antonio's attention.

“Oh, just a little bit!” Antonio replied. “But it's alright!”

He reached forward, pulling Lovino close into a hug and burying his face in his neck. For just a split second, he noticed just how warm Lovino's skin felt against his, especially since Lovino was completely soaked from head to toe.

“Dubbass,” Lovino growled, pushing him away and pointing accusingly at the wet mark on Antonio's front. “I'b all wet, dod't touch be.”

“Oh, sorry,” Antonio said, trying his best to keep his smile. “How about you go dry off, get dressed, and I'll reheat dinner and grab a wine from the cellar.”

Lovino's eyebrows narrowed.

“Dod't touch those. Those are for special occasiods! This is why I hade you goigg in the cellar...add dod't eved bother if you have to reheat adythigg,” he muttered. “I'b goigg to bed.”

Antonio instantly caught Lovino's wrist before he could move out of the way, his smile faded now.

“I-I didn't mean to upset you! We don't have to have wine if you don't want any, we could just have something else. And the food is fresh! I made it tonight...” he took in a breath. “For you. Your Grandpa's lasagna recipe you made a few weeks ago, I tried my hand at it. So, please...”

Lovino pulled his wrist back, rubbing it for a moment before grumbling a “Fine” under his breath and making his way up the stairs.

Once he was out of view, Antonio slumped against the wall with a sigh and reached over to unplug the lights, turn the fluorescence back on and made his way back into the kitchen.

'So much for perfect,' he thought slide the pan into the oven. He replaced the wine glasses on the table with regular glasses from the cabinet, filling them with water and sighed when he heard the sound of feet coming down the stairs.

“I'm sorry, again,” Antonio said softly, trying again with a smile that was rather fake this time around. “I know you had to stay late, but you'll feel much better once you have something to eat.”

When the words “Feel much better” crossed his lips, Lovino froze, eying him suspiciously and Antonio figured that he must not have any interest bringing up the fever that he felt in their short hug.

“You must be starving,” he added quickly.

Lovino sniffled again before nodding silently.

Antonio tried not to stare as Lovino swiped a cautious hand under his nose.

“So, tell me: How was your day?”

“Horrible.”

The Spaniard tried his best not to deflate when suddenly the oven beeped and he hurried to scoop some onto plates.

“I'm sorry you had to work late,” he tried, hearing a slightly sharp. “ihp...knk!” from behind him but he resisted the urge to turn around.

“Dhdd.”

Antonio grinned, placing the plate before him. “Tell me how it is. I worked really, really hard on it! I'm nowhere near how good you and Feli are at making it, though.”

Lovino took a bite, his eyes widening immediately. Antonio beamed.

“That good?!”

Before he could respond, Lovino swallowed it quickly and pitched into his fist.

Hr'chkkk! Ic'hkk! Hah...kn'kk!

Antonio's stomach sank to his shoes, but this time he couldn't resist the urge to bless his lover who had swiftly grabbed a few napkins.

“Bless you! God bless you!”

Lovino froze, his ears beet red as he shoved his plate away, pushing his chair back and making his way up the stairs before slamming the door.

Antonio winced.

After most of the kitchen had been cleaned, Antonio slowly climbed the stairs, twisting the doorknob to find that it hadn't been locked. On the bed, Lovino sat in nothing but his boxers, his back facing the door as he trembled before taking in a sharp breath.

“Hdd...Hah....A'Tshhhh! HUP'tshhhhou! G'xtshhouuu! Heh...I'tchhhh!

He shuddered, sniffling wetly as he rubbed his face on his bare arm. Antonio could only watch in worried silence as he noticed the way the muscles in Lovino's back contracted with each powerful release. Each sneeze seemed to tear through him, leaving him slumped as he sniffled and rubbed at his eyes pathetically.

Antonio slowly made his way into the bedroom, taking a seat on the bed and resting a cool palm against the Italian's boiling skin, who jolted instantly and scrambled for the box of tissues next to him.

“Hey,” he murmured with a gentle smile. “You're really warm...”

Lovino sniffled before wiping his nose quickly and clearing his throat. “I've beed warb. I'll feel like I'b od fuckigg fire, add it's dot eved hod outside.”

“It's your fever, I felt it when I hugged you earlier.”

“Tch...ahdddd.....Dhhh-f-fucgk- Ixght'shhhhhh! Hrt'schhhhh!

He tried his best to wiggle out of the Spaniard's touch and Antonio carefully lowered his hand, moving it back to his own lap.

“Bless you.You don't have to be like this, you know...” he said warmly. “I can help.”

Lovino almost seemed to be holding back tears, but from what, Antonio couldn't tell. He wrapped a hand around Lovino's, squeezing tightly and leaned in to press a gentle kiss to his shoulder.

“I want to help. Maybe you can start by telling me how you feel?”

“I did'dt bead to sdap at you whed I got hobe, d-dabd it...” Lovino muttered. “I just...I...”

He growled, turning again, and this time Antonio made sure that his hand stayed steady between the Italian's shoulders.

“I fuckigg hated today, okay?!”

Antonio's heart sank, noticing just the tiniest trace of tears starting up again and he nodded.

“Okay,” he replied, pulling him into his arms. “I understand, you had to stay late. Of course that put you in a bad mood.”

“I-I'b sicgk too...” he whispered. “As a fuckigg dog. By head hurts, by d-dose...wod't stop tickligg, add by eyes keep fuckigg waterigg...h-hihhhh...”

He leaned back for a moment, pitching forward immediately into his hands with a sharp.

Gr'xshhhhhh! H'tchhhooou! Ih...Ihddd...Id-tchhh! Kt'rshhhh!

“God bless you, Salud...” Antonio sighed, pressing a kiss to his temple as he smoothed his hair and reached for the box of tissues with his spare hand. Lovino took them immediately, blowing his nose thickly before slumping back against him.

“I just wadda sleep.”

“We can,” Antonio murmured. “We can go to sleep right now, and sleep in late tomorrow.”

Lovino sniffled again.

“I...I...fucgk. I did'dt...I did'dt bead...I'b..s...”

Tears began to form once again as he desperately stumbled over his fevered words and Antonio carefully kissed them away.

“I'm not upset,” he said gently. “I just want you to feel better, okay? That's all I wanted to do tonight, so I'm glad that I finally did something right!”

Lovino scowled, biting his trembling lip as he tried his best to keep the tears back. Antonio laughed softly, kissing his forehead and eyes before pulling him down into the sheets beside him and holding him close until the other's stuffy breathing grew steady.

Ah so cute!! I'm really glad you updated this thread! You writing always puts a smile on my face! Plus I'm getting into Hetalia again thanks to the world twinkle!

YAY!!! Update update! And you bring us Lovi! :Pounce:

This made my night :D

Oh nooooooo ;3; I feel so bad for both of them, b'awwwww! Poor Roma, having to work late when he was feeling so crappy! And poor Spain, having his romantic surprise fail like that! But it was so sweet when Roma apologized and admitted he wasn't feeling well <3 It's nice to see Romano letting Spain care for him without being a total dick ;7;

SPAMANOOOOO~ //dies from awesomeness

How does one write such perfect Spamano?! I must know your secret O^O

LOL, anyway, HERMAGERSH YOU UPDATED *does the happy dance*

I was literally "aww"ing through the whole thing, especially that ending. Great job as always!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, guys. I know it's been a long while since I posted anything on this thread, and I apologize. I'm posting this comment on here to let you all know that I don't think I'll be writing Hetalia drabbles anymore. While I still love quite a few characters, and I wouldn't consider myself "out of the fandom", I just can't find the inspiration to write them anymore and it feels cruel to just let this thread die out without an explanation. I really loved working on every one of these drabbles, and who knows, maybe someday I'll find inspiration to crank out a few more. But, my interests have definitely changed. I'll still be around on the forum, and I plan on updating my Ace Attorney drabble thread in the future (Maybe before or around April?) If anyone is interested in following me over there. Thank you all for being super awesome and supporting me in my Hetalia experience!

• 4 weeks later...

Aww... I finally make it the end of the thread. And now I found out the great Emichan is no longer continuing :(

Such bad timing on my hands... Oh well. What you have written is amazing. I love all your drabbles, they're just amazing! I was kinda hoping to request something, but you've moved on to different things. I know that feel. Perhaps I'll drop in on that and check out your amazing writing.

Archived