Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

May I make a request for one like having England and Colonial America and having England getting sick or suffering from bad allergies

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't watch Hetalia so if you do this one just do it with the characters that you think would fit it best. I'd love to see something where one person gets a new pet and refuses to get rid of it even though they are allergic or the other one is allergic and tries to hide it because they don't want the first one to have to give it up. Or somehow both. Both is good.

@Shadow Holmes I think I can do that. (Wow, I knew Usuk was popular, but you guys really love that Colonial America, don't you?)

@Everyone Does any one have an suggestions for a pairing for doctorwhoismylife's request? As much as I would love to write Gerita with that prompt, I really like that Ludwig has his dogs and that Feli has his cat ;w; If someone else has any ideas for a pairing, please let me know.

And just a heads up, I have a Prussia/Little Germany thought out and I plan to start writing it tonight. I think I have most of it thought through, but I'm not going to make any promises for it to be published tonight. We'll see what happens. Once I'm finished with that, I'll get started on the England/Colonial America.

Emi, yes yes a thousand times yes gerita for that~ Did you see how adamant Germany was that Italy get rid of the cat? i wonder what that reason was, germany

or could be USUK >w> In which magical creatures??? idek the gerita one makes more sense

Good luck!!

((I really wanted to write this one, wow ;w; I hope you like it, Doctorwhoismylife!))

Cats

Characters: Germany, Italy

Words: 1, 557

"Ludwig, look who I found wandering around today!" Feliciano called, before placing the brown cat on the floor. "Pookie came to visit again!"

It was actually a stray that had wandered around Ludwig's house for who knows how long. The German didn't really pay it too much attention, but Feliciano was absolutely in love with the creature. Whenever it was around, he was either chasing it or holding it.

Feliciano smiled as Ludwig looked down at the cat that had begun to creep around the kitchen floor. He'd wondered why his nose was starting to tickle...

Ludwig groaned, rubbing at his irritated nose as his breath began to hitch once again. "I-I told yuh...you before we can't...HA'ASHOO! GE'TCHUU! HE'TSHOO! have that cat in the house."

Feliciano seemed rather heartbroken, scooping the cat into his arms and stroking it between the ears before placing a small kiss atop its head. "But Pookie's such a good kitty, Ludwig. We can't just leave her outside! It's cold and dangerous."

As if to confirm his statement, a loud crack of thunder shook the house and Ludwig groaned when he heard rain starting to hit the roof. With the wet, earthy smell filling the air it was no wonder he was so miserable.

"One night. Tomorrow she goes back outside unless you find a new home for her," Ludwig replied, pressing another loud sneeze to the back of his hand.

"H'TSHPFF!"

"Bless you," Feliciano cooed, pressing a kiss to the other's nose. "Grazie!" he nuzzled the cat before leaning in for another, only to have Ludwig push him back slightly. "A'TCHSHUU! IN'XTSHUU!"

Startled, the cat sprung out of the Italian's arms, and hurried down the hallway, followed quickly by Blackie, Berlitz and Aster. "Don't hurt her, she's a new friend!" Feliciano called after them as Ludwig sniffled again, reaching for a tissue to blow his nose.

"One night," he reminded.

"Si, one night," Feliciano replied with a nod.

Although Feliciano had seemed rather confident in his promise, Ludwig knew there was no way the brunette would be able to go through with it. Especially not when he hadn't left its side all evening. It sat on his lap during dinner, during the news, and even decided to join them in bed. Feliciano had his arms enveloped around the sleeping feline that twitched slightly (dreaming Ludwig supposed.) It made him slightly jealous, as Feliciano usually slept up against the German for warmth, and without the Italian there, Ludwig felt kind of lonely. It was only for one night, his sinuses reminded him, as the horrible tickle returned and he tried to stifle so he wouldn't wake the two from their slumber.

"H'tshhh! P'tschhh! Eah...hah..." he groaned, rubbing his eyes that had begun to water and he released a congested sigh as the sneeze refused to come out.

He felt absolutely miserable. His eyes burned and he couldn't stop rubbing them. His nose was dripping like a faucet, and the box of tissues on the bedside table was out of tissues. He wanted nothing more than to calmly place the cat back outside, wash the sheets and hope for a good-night's sleep. But he knew that was far from possible. He'd promised a single night, so he would have to suffer through it.

"Ihn...huh...Inx'tschou!" He groaned rubbing at his sore nose with a balled up fist before wiping his watery eyes and turning over to face away from the tiny creature.

"Mmnn...Ludwig?"

The German tensed when he suddenly felt a hand on his back, rubbing softly.

"Do you want me to take Pookie in the other room?"

He sighed. Feliciano didn't quite seem to grasp that it wasn't that simple. There was cat dander all over the bed now, so there wasn't really any way he could avoid feeling horrible. The couch, kitchen chairs, almost everything had been touched or grazed by the cat at some point that evening.

"No, I'b f...fuh...He'tschh! A'tshhhh! Heh..huh...hn'Tshuu! heh..geh..G'tschou! Hp'tschou!"

"Bless you, Bless you," Feliciano murmured, pulling himself up into a seated position to reach for the box of tissues on his side table (after noticing that Ludwig's was empty.)

He plucked a few, helping Ludwig up and wiping the other's nose gently. The German wanted to resist but he could barely get himself to move. He just wanted to sleep. He'd had a long day, and right now he couldn't even breathe through his nose. His eyes were watering non-stop and itchy.

"Thang you..."

A small, drawn-out meow sounded from between them, and they both looked down to find Pookie stretching her limbs before curling back into a ball.

Feliciano giggled, but Ludwig was much to out of it to provide anything more than a dazed, "Hn."

"I'm sorry she makes you sneeze so much, Ludwig," the Italian whispered as Ludwig hunched over with the force of another sneeze.

"Ha...Hah'CHOOO!"

"Gesundheit."

Ludwig instantly looked up through red, tearing eyes to find Feliciano staring back at him sympathetically. And though he had quickly begun to wish this night was over already, it was quite refreshing to he his native tongue.

"Thangs."

He glanced at the clock, noticing it was already 4:30 and groaned. "I'll go tage a shower."

Feliciano scooted a little bit closer, moving Pookie to his other side. "Ve, it's still so early. Are you sure you don't want to sleep a little longer?"

"T'shuu! Het'chuu! Apt'shhoo! Doe. Cad't sleeb adyway."

The brunette sighed, watching from under the covers, cuddled beside Pookie as Ludwig headed for the bathroom. He sniffled and Feliciano's stomach sank as he heard the German's breath hitch, and could even see the muscles contracting on Ludwig's back as he tried to fend off another sneeze. "GXXT'SCHOU!"

"Bless you, Ludwig," he said and Ludwig nodded, closing the bathroom door behind him.

When he came out of the shower, he was relieved to find that his sinuses had cleared slightly, but that didn't stop him from getting dressed as fast as possible.

"Where're you going?" Feliciano mumbled, arms wrapped around Pookie once again.

"I'm going to take the dogs for a walk. I'll be home in a little bit."

The other nodded sleepily, dozing back off.

It was around 7 am when Ludwig decided he could get home and probably get started on breakfast. He assumed Feliciano would be asleep, as well as the cat, and he would have time to make some food before the allergens filled the house once again.

However, he was not prepared to find Feliciano standing in the doorway once it opened.

"I...I called Heracles," he muttered softly. "He said he already has too many cats."

While Ludwig would definitely beg to differ, he knew that he was in absolutely no position to judge. Tears started to form in the Italian's eyes, and Ludwig's stomach sank to his shoes.

"I don't want her to stay outside, Ludwig."

The blonde sighed, pulling the other close before pressing a kiss to his hairline, despite the feline in his arms.

"I know, liebe. I-...EAG'TCHUU! G'TSHUU!...know."

Feliciano whimpered. "But she makes you miserable, so we can't keep her here..." he wiped at his tears before biting his lip and continuing to stroke the sleeping cat.

"I'm sorry..." Ludwig replied, blowing his nose loudly into a handful of tissues. "I really wish we could."

"Could we keep her in the garage?"

"Feli, you know I use the garage..."

Feliciano sunk again in understanding. "What do we do with her, then?"

Ludwig groaned, rubbing his face before his attention caught on the dog house in the backyard. It was originally for Berlitz, when he was a puppy. But he'd refused to stay in it, and it had ended up pretty much abandoned.

"Well..."

Feliciano followed his eyes before letting out a small huff. "Ve, she's never going to sleep in there."

"Worth a shot..."

It wouldn't be too much of a change, really. Pookie was rather used to eating her breakfast and dinner on the porch, and chasing birds and any little thing with a heartbeat afterward.

"Take her out there, and see what happens." Ludwig said as his nose began to twitch once again.

Feliciano nodded, though his body language spoke a thousand words. He didn't believe this would work for a second.

"Pookie, Papa loves you very much, but if you wanna stay with me and Ludwig, you have to sleep in here. Can you do that?"

Pookie seemed rather hesitant, smelling the inside of the dog house before turning her back and flicking her tail.

"Pookie..."

He reached for one of the small, fake mice he'd bought for her that was lying on the grass and tossed it into the dog house. Instantly, she hurried inside, rolling on her back and swatting at it with her paws. When she had finished playing, she glanced back at Feliciano for a few seconds before curling up and drifting into sleep.

It took all the brunette had to not cheer as loud as he could as he hurried into the German's arms.

"It worked!"

Ludwig smiled, as he shut the door behind the other. "I think she'll be..be..he... H'TSHH! fide. She'll have a nice place to sleep."

Feliciano smiled. "Let's start cleaning up, so you can get some sleep, too."

OHMYHOLYSHITTHISISSOCUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!! I just...AHHH MY FEELS FOR EVERYONE!!! My emotions are on overload whyyyyyyyy~? I love it though, it's so adorable!! Poor Ludwig though...

Aww, that was so sweet! Poor Germany, he just wants to make Italy happy but he's so miserable...

Sorry for the 6 day break! ;w; It wasn't exactly a hiatus as much as it was going back and figuring out how I wanted to write the Little Germany/ Prussia drabble. Before you guys read this, this one has a few little headcanons.

• This takes place before Francis started raising Matthew, and before Antonio got Lovi.
  • In this particular drabble, Ludwig can only speak German. He understands English well enough, but he just doesn't quite speak it yet. (He only really speaks twice in this, and the translations will be at the bottom of the drabble. I don't speak German, so these are from Google translate.)

I support the Hre=Germany theory, so this was just a one time headcanon for this drabble.

Anyway, without further ado, I hope you like it.

Guardian

Characters: Young!Germany/ Prussia

Words: 1,566

It was a rather normal late afternoon in the Beilschmidt household. Antonio and Francis were over, per the norm, and Ludwig was seated on the couch in the living room, reading. He had begun to get rather attached to books, Gilbert noticed, but it certainly didn't bother him. Knowledge was power, anyway.

Suddenly a rather nasty cough echoed through the house, and all 3 nations sent each other worried glances.

"Was that your brother?" Antonio whispered, and instantly Gilbert's stomach sank. He pushed his chair away from the table leaning away so he could get a good look into the living room.

"Yo, West! C'mere for a second."

Francis and Antonio had begun to look, as well, and the tiny blonde fidgeted under all of the attention, burying his face back into his book. He didn't seem very willing to come out in front of his brother's friends, but it wasn't the first time he'd acted this way. Ludwig didn't really care for them much, especially since he couldn't answer back in a language they understood.

"West! What did I tell you?" he was trying his best to sound like an authoritative figure, especially in front of his friends, but he was failing quite miserably.

Ludwig slowly forced himself off of the couch, his head down as he made his way to his older brother. Gilbert rolled his eyes slightly as Francis chuckled, and Antonio seemed to melt at the sight of the child.

"You feelin' okay?"

Ludwig nodded.

"You sure?"

Again, another bob of the head. But this time, his breath hitched slightly and he quickly buried his face in his elbow.

"Ehh'tspfff! He'tsshhhhhpffff!"

"Salud."

"A tes souhaits."

"Gesundheit..." Gilbert ventured curiously, placing a hand on his forehead. Ludwig was blushing like mad now, trying to hide behind his brother's arm and keep his face out of view.

"Oh, shit, West. You're burning up!" He glanced to his friends, who instantly stared back with wide, equally confused eyes. They'd never really dealt much with children before. And behind all the teasing and joking, they actually admired Gilbert for his commitment.

"Here, just...um...Toni, watch him for a minute," he muttered, hurrying off in to the kitchen and giving Ludwig a gently push in the Spaniard's direction.

"You poor little thing!" Antonio cooed, and Ludwig took a cautionary step back. All he wanted was his brother. He knew his brother enjoyed having his best friends over, and they were practically family at this point, but his still felt rather uneasy around them. The language barrier was partially a factor, and Ludwig knew his brother wouldn't want to play translator most of the time. He didn't have much interest in talking to an older crowd, anyway. He couldn't help but rub at his nose nervously, trying to avoid eye contact with the Spaniard who had begun to lean in a tiny bit.

"Your nose is all red. But-"

"Eah'tshuu!"

It rattled his frame and he blinked, partially surprised that such an outburst had come from him. It startled the other two as well, and Antonio cooed in worry, reaching for a napkin and holding it out. Ludwig didn't budge. Francis sighed, peering into the kitchen to make sure that Gilbert was on his way back.

"Sorry, we're running low on the stuff. It's been a while," Gilbert said, fiddling with the medicine.

"Here, drink this," he sighed, crouching beside Ludwig and holding a small cup to his lips. The younger took a few sips, grimacing at the bitterness of the scarlet red liquid. He rubbed at his nose again as his eyes began to water, and Gilbert quickly reached for a tissue and clasped it over his nose and mouth.

"Tschfff! En'chpfff! K'tschhh!"

He trembled slightly afterward, a yawn taking over him and Gilbert patted his back.

"You need to go take a nap, no more reading for right now." He gently took the book out of Ludwig's hands, turning him around and giving a push towards the hallway.

"I'll come check on you later."

"Aber*-" Ludwig mumbled, before he noticed all of the eyes in the room on him and quickly looked down at his feet with a nod and a sniffle.

"Sorry about that," Gilbert groaned slightly, flopping back into his seat and propping his feet back up on the table. "Where were we?"

Antonio laughed sheepishly. "I have no idea."

"Francis?"

"I forgot, too."

"You guys are hopeless."

Antonio twiddled his thumbs, glancing towards the hallway entrance. "Think he'll be alright? He sounded miserable, poor thing..."

"Oh, uh..." Gilbert scratched his head, turning to look at the empty hallway, as well. "Uh, yeah. He'll be fine. It's West, you guys know what a tough little kid he is. And if he needs anything, we're right out here."

A few hours later, footsteps could be heard in the hallway, and Antonio was the very first to notice.

"B-Bruder..." came a quiet whimper. Gilbert was positive that his younger brother had gotten at least a little sleep, some time had passed, so he wasn't surprised he was coming back into the living room.

"Ja? Come on in, West."

The younger obeyed, and as he made his way over Gilbert informed him in German that Francis and Antonio were still there. He didn't seem to pay them very much mind now as he made his way to Gilbert who was seated on the couch next to Francis. If he hadn't looked very sick before, he sure did now. He was flushed, the area surrounding his eyes and nose bright red from rubbing.

Ludwig rubbed his nose roughly and coughed loudly, another crackily, painful sound that made Gilbert cringe before four sneezes bombarded him.

"K'tshuuu! P'tchou! Heh'Kshhh! Ng'tshhu!"

He wobbled slightly on weak legs, his eyes beginning to water and instantly Gilbert's heart fell to his stomach.

"West, do you really feel that bad?" he ventured, sitting up straight. After a few seconds, Ludwig nodded, trying to suppress a whimper as tears began to roll down his rosy cheeks.

"Oh shit. Oh shit, Oh shit, Oh shit....Don't...Don't cry!"

He hurriedly scooped the tiny blonde into his arms and onto his lap, as the other hid his face from the visitors. He hiccuped softly, triggering another coughing fit, and Gilbert patted his back until it passed.

"Shh, Ludwig, I'm sorry. I had no idea, okay? Just...stop crying, please..." He quickly sent Francis and Antonio worried glances. "Can I take a rain check? I-I have to make sure he's okay..."

"No, of course. Thank you for having us over Gilbert, we'll definitely reschedule. Feel better, Ludwig," Francis said politely, hurrying to the lazy-boy and pulling Antonio to his feet who instantly nodded.

"Feel better, little one!"

"Here, can you sit up for me?" Gilbert asked as Ludwig hunched over.

"T'Shuu! Ix'tschuu! Nhn..."

"Gesundheit," the albino murmured, combing the younger's hair back with his fingers. "You look terrible, kiddo..."

He reached for a tissue, wiping Ludwig's nose and using the corners to dab at his watery eyes.

"We need to get some more medicine into you, and try to get you to go back to sleep. That's the only way you can fight this right now."

The blonde clutched onto Gilbert's shirt, nuzzling closer and muttered softly. "Ich will mit dir sein*..."

Gilbert could feel his heart swelling in his chest but he tried to maintain his composure. "Sure thing, bro. You can stay here and sleep on the couch."

Ludwig nodded hesitantly as his brother lifted him off of his lap, and placing him onto the spot next to him. "Stay here for a minute, okay? I'm gonna go get your meds, and then I'll be right back."

"Gil-"

"I promise, like, two seconds."

He wrapped a blanket around Ludwig, changing the channel to some cartoon before making his way into the kitchen. He inwardly cursed himself as he heard Ludwig start another sneezing fit.

"Heh...H-hh...H'tschoooo! Ep'tshhh! Hng...nn..t-tschuu! Pt'shh!" They were rather powerful, for such a small little country, and Gilbert wished he'd started taking better care of the situation earlier. He snatched a few different things from the cabinet, and returned to his spot on the couch. Placing a hand on the younger's forehead, he groaned softly.

"Tschh...You've gotten warmer..." He twisted the lid off of the medicine and poured it into a cup. "I know this stuff is downright disgusting, but can you humor me and take another dose?"

Ludwig nodded, reaching for the cup and downing it, trying to keep from making a face.

"Atta boy...Now, I'm gonna rub this on your chest. It might tingle a little, but it should help you breathe. Can you lift up your shirt for me?"

The blonde did as he was told and Gilbert scooped a healthy amount of vapor rub out of the jar, rubbing it between his hands before applying it to his chest. Ludwig closed his eyes, enjoying the slight opening of his sinuses, and after he laid down with his head on Gilbert's lap. It took less than five minutes for him to be completely out, snoring slightly, and even drooling a tiny bit, but the Prussian didn't mind. He continued to rub his back gently, deciding that it would bring him comfort, even in his dreams. Even a sense of security. His brother was there.

Translations (From Google) :

Aber- But

Ich will mit dir sein- I want to be with you.

Awwwwww ;_; I'm totally wibbling like a fool over here <3 I especially liked how the other BTT members were also worried about Germany, and Germany's shyness was just adorable <3

well, they could be out in a field where there is a lot of flowers and that and either England or both him and America are allergic to pollen

This one is still Colonial America, but it's from a few weeks after he began to live with England. So it's when he was little. ((Sorry this one took so long. I'm gonna start updating more frequently again! Promise!))

Hope you like it, Shadow Holmes~

Spring

Characters: England/ Colonial America

Words: 808

"Arthur?"

"Hm?"

"What's this?"

Emerald eyes followed a tiny, pointed hand as it neared a rather expensive vase on a stand.

"Expensive!" Arthur hissed, rather unintentionally, and Alfred quickly backed away from it.

"I'm sorry, Arthur!"

Before any tears could form, the Brit sighed. He knew Alfred didn't intend for most of the destruction over the past few days. The 2 broken lamps, the tiny angel figure- All mistakes. It's wasn't Alfred's fault, though. He was much stronger than either of them had anticipated, and he was just trying to explore his new home.

"I-I don't wanna leave...I'm sorry."

Tears began to roll down his chubby cheeks and Arthur instantly froze.

"Leave? Alfred, you're not going anywhere, I promise. We'll just...We'll figure something out," he placed his book on the table next to his chair and took a sip of his tea. "It's rather nice outside, perhaps we could go exploring. You could even go swimming, if you'd like."

Alfred fidgeted, eyes staring down to tiny, bare feet. "I can't swim."

Arthur chuckled. "It's too shallow to drown. Just like a little pond. Deep enough for your thighs, but shallow enough to see the minnows swimming between your toes."

The American instantly beamed. Arthur smiled himself, placing his empty cup back down and picking up his book.

It was rather warm outside, and the elder of the two decided it would be a good idea to let Alfred get some more exercise now and then, especially if he wanted him to grow.

"Look! Arthur!" Alfred suddenly gasped, freezing completely. "Did you see that?! There was a red butterfly! It had red on it, I swear it did!"

Before the Brit could even reply, Alfred was already off ranting about another creature he'd seen.

"Yes, Alfred. I saw. There are plenty of animals around here. You would know, wouldn't you? You must have seen them all the time after you were born."

A slightly confused glare, then a giggle. "Yeah, I just love 'em, s'all."

His gaze widened once he noticed the pond from a distance. "Is that it?! The pond with the fish?!"

Without awaiting an answer, he quickly toddled off and Arthur chuckled, exhausted. The little tot certainly had more energy than he knew what to do with.

"Take off your clothes first, you'll be cold on the walk home!" Arthur called, taking a seat against a tree and laughing when he saw a tiny shirt fly through the air.

"Ah, Ah! Alfred!"

The tiny American hurried back, placing a pile of clothes next to Arthur before running as fast as his legs could carry him to the water.

"Th-Tha..." Arthur froze for a moment, rubbing at the base of his nose roughly. He frequently suffered from spring allergies, but he assumed he would have time to let Alfred have his fun before it really became an issue. Perhaps he was wrong. He sniffled, digging through his pocket for his handkerchief and keeping it clasped in his palm, just in case, as he flipped the page in his book.

His enjoyment only lasted a few moments before the annoying tickle returned, and this time there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"H'TscHHHHhhhhhooo! P'tchoooo! Nh..nhn..." Arthur groaned, dabbing the base of his now running nose with his handkerchief. His eyes had begun to water as well, and he was beginning to feel rather miserable.

"T'schoo! P..huh....heh...heh'Atshhh! T'sHHHH! K'Tschh!"

He growled slightly, noticing a few wet spots on the pages of his book. He slammed it shut, wiping at his eyes when suddenly he saw a tiny, yellow blur approaching.

"Artie, are you okay?"

Arthur, breath hitching once again, nodded.

"You're not dying?"

"N-No...heh. I'b dot...dy-heh...dyig, Al- Ha'tshhh! P'schhuuu! He'tchoo! Alfred."

"Bless you."

He seemed quite concerned, his beautiful blue eyes staring back at him as he placed a gentle hand on Arthur's arm. "Is there something bugging you?"

"T'SHUUU! H'Aishoo! Bollen."

Alfred quickly pulled on his shirt, his hair still dripping, as he took Arthur by the hand. He couldn't lift him to his feet, but he certainly attempted it.

"Let's go home. We can come back some other time."

"Alfred, are you sure? I dod't..." Arthur started, but Alfred nodded.

"You look really bad, Artie. We can always just co-come...ba..hah..." his face scrunched up, and he doubled over with the force of a rather powerful sneeze.

"Eeh'Tshooo!"

Arthur couldn't help but let out a congested laugh. "You too, Poppet?"

Alfred seemed rather confused, but the Brit didn't want to take his chances. "Let's go home."

He lifted Alfred into his arms, and the American instantly rested his head on the other's shoulder.

"I don't know if I like spring so much..." he murmured into Arthur's shirt, and Arthur smiled.

"You get used to it, love."

Well, this one was more of a trial-and-error. I've never written anything with inducing, so I decided to try that. I also thought it would be fun to actually give one of the characters the fetish ;w; Tell me what you guys think.

Inducing

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 697

Feliciano moaned slightly, sniffling wetly. He'd felt absolutely miserable over the past few days as he tried to cope with a horrible cold. Ludwig tried to do his best with comforting, but when the Italian felt so bad, there was only so much he could do without Feliciano getting snappy or whiny. Secretly, as horrible as it felt, Ludwig had been enjoying the past few days. Feliciano's sneezes were so cute, and quite rare on a normal day. But now he had every opportunity to enjoy them. That was, except today.

"Ludwig...I dodn't lige this..." the redhead groaned.

"I know, liebe," the other replied, running his fingers through sweaty, auburn locks.

"I ju-huh...hah-heh...ahhh..." his breath hitched, and Ludwig could feel his stomach tightening, but it was just a false alarm.

"I jusd wadda feel bedder... I'b tired of beig si-sic-sehhh..." Again he lingered, his mouth hanging open slightly as he awaited the sneezes that were making him incredibly frustrated. He tried rubbing his nose, and staring at the lamp, but neither provided him with the relief he wanted.

"I cad't sdeeze..." he groaned with a raspy cough, curling further into the sheets with another soggy sniffle.

"I'm sorry..." Ludwig murmured, stroking his cheek softly. "Maybe we could try to trick those sneezes out?"

Feliciano blinked, staring back in complete confusion and Ludwig could feel his cheeks burning. "Like this."

He reached for the box of tissues, snatching one out and twisting the corner into a point.

The Italian didn't seem rather sure of this, but he wanted relief more than anything. "Are you sure id'll work?"

"It's worth a try."

Feliciano nodded, and Ludwig helped him to a seated position.

"Alright, I'm going to put this inside your nostril and move it around a bit. If it makes you uncomfortable, please tell me, and I'll stop," Ludwig explained.

Feliciano nodded.

The other leaned in, placing the point inside his nostril and carefully poking the inner wall of Feliciano's nose. It didn't take much more than that to send Feliciano into an all-out fit.

"A'tschhh! Heh'itschhh! T'shheww! Ha'tshewwww! P'tshhhuu! Heh..ahah...ahh'tshhh! H'tshhh! Mhn..." He slumped forward and Ludwig caught him, wiping his nose with another tissue.

"Gesundheit. Feel any better?"

"Mmhb...Do id agaid."

Ludwig could feel his face heating up once again. "You sure?"

"Beh...feels good. They've beed stucg all day..." he sniffled roughly, his eyelids fluttered as his breath hitched again. Ludwig waited patiently, until Feliciano let out another miserable little groan and seemed rather desperate. "Do id agaid."

He carefully picked up the twisted tissue, sticking it up a little further until the Italian's eyes began to tear up, and his breaths became more rapid.

"A'ishewwww! H'tachshuuuuu! H-Ha...A'TschHHHhhh!"

Ludwig froze as a few droplets landed on his bare arm, sending a tingle down his spine.

"G-Gesundheit," he offered, but Feliciano was far from done. The blonde snatched a few fresh tissues, cupping them over the other's mouth as he continued his fit.

"H'Tshhhhh! Hxx'tschuu! P...P'shhewww! Gtx'shew!"

"Gesundheit, Gesundheit," Ludwig murmured, wiping the mess gently before placing a kiss to his forehead. "Salute, liebe."

Feliciano's watery eyes widened slightly at the sound of his native tongue, and he sniffled, before blowing his nose. His lips parted, as if to ask for it once more, but Ludwig placed a finger over them.

"Not again," he said with a sympathetic smile. "I have a feeling if I do, you won't be able to stop."

He balled the tissue up, tossing it into the trash bin before rubbing gentle, soothing circles into the Italian's back.

"I'b sorry I sdeezed od you ..."

"H-hm?" Ludwig swallowed nervously, the warmth on his arm still there, and his cheeks growing redder by the moment. "Don't worry about it, you can't help it."

"Okay...thagk you...for helpigg be...A'tshheww! Ix'tshhuu!" he jolted forward as Ludwig continued to rub his back, before brushing his bangs out of his face.

"Of course. Get some sleep, Feli."

Feliciano nodded, curling up in Ludwig's arms as the German tried to lay him back down.

He seemed quite relieved, and Ludwig couldn't help but secretly love how lucky he really was.

Archived