Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Shadow Holmes I'm so glad you like it!

So I was thinking about writing one with Chibi Romano and Spain...but I don't have any ideas for it. Would anyone be interested in that/Do you guys have any ideas? (requests are still open, as well)

I'm extremely interested in that topic! But I have no ideas. Maybe they were harvesting tomatoes and got caught in the rain? Could they both be sneezy? thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

i'd be happy with any kind of allergies. maybe one of them is allergic to something but they don't know what it is and they have to find out what it is.

that would be a cool idea with what doctorwhoismylife surgested maybe he could be allergic to a cat or another animal

You guys are funny :) I mention Romano and everyone pops up! I can definitely write on with Lovi allergic to Ludwig's dogs. And I could also write the one with Spain/ Chibi Romano ;D If you guys don't mind there being 2 drabbles with Romano in a row!

That's the good thing about taking a few days' break from this forum: you come back and there are all kinds of goodies waiting! I love me some England+Colonial!America cuteness, and both of them suffering together was a nice twist, but I love inducing especially since there seems to be less of it :) Loved 'em both!

Dogs

Characters: Romano, Italy

Words: 794

Lovino sniffled as Feliciano had begun to show him the living room in his new house. He and Ludwig had bought their first house together, and he couldn't wait to finally invite his brother over. Poor Lovino, however, had spent the first 10 minutes of his "tour" sniffled and sneezing. He quickly buried his face in his arm as another bout began.

"Ha'ashhuuu! At'schhooo! Ix'tshuuu!"

"Bless you!" Feliciano chirped, instantly receiving a glare in return. He was quite used to this, but something seemed a little off. "Ve, do you have a cold, Lovi?"

"No, I- E'pshhh! Het'shoo! I'm not sick, d-dumb- a'tshooo!"

He jerked forward with the force of yet another sneeze, bumping into Blackie who seemed to dance around his legs with hopes for attention. "Call off this damn dog, Feli. I swear to god..."

Feliciano crouched down, opening his arms wide. "C'mere Blackie! Come see me!"

Instantly, the canine bounded away and into the younger Italian's arms, who began to stroke him and kiss him on top of his head. "Who's a good boy? You are!"

The older sniffled loudly, wiping his running nose on his sleeve. His eyes were beginning to itch, and his throat felt rather scratchy. He tried to clear his throat, which only prompted more coughing and made the sharp tickle in the back of his nose much worse.

"Ha'tschhh! A...A'tshhh! Heh....TSCHHH!"

"Bless you!"

"Shut up."

Feliciano pouted slightly, giving Blackie one more kiss before he stood up. "I think you're sick. You're especially grumpy when you don't feel well."

"I told you, I'b dot sick, dabd it! There's sobethigg id this house that's bakigg be s...sdee..H'ATSHUU! PT'SHHUUU! Nrgh....sdeeze."

The younger of the two let out a sigh. "We just moved in last week...and Ludwig's been cleaning like crazy..." he reached over to a table nearby, grabbing a box of tissues and handing them to his brother.

Lovino snatched them, tugging one out and blowing his nose loudly. It didn't, however, clear his sinuses at all and he groaned.

"Sobethigg here is drivigg be crazy. Probably cheap, horrible cleadigg supplies..." he muttered, stifling another "A'TSHPFFF!" into the crumpled up tissue in his palm. "Just fidish up showigg be aroudd this place before that dabd kraut gets back."

Feliciano nodded, leading him into the kitchen. "Isn't it amazing? Look at the oven, Lovi! It's so big, imagine all of the pizza we'll be able to make together!"

Sniffling, Lovino almost wanted to tell him right then and there that now that the German was to be living there too, Feliciano might not see very much of his brother. But he decided against it. He didn't want his brother to succumb to tears, especially when that bastard was due home any minute.

"That's great, Feli," he offered with an almost microscopic smirk. "Seems like you'll have fun."

"I will!" he hurried over to the refrigerator, only to stumble and quickly melt into apologies. "I'm sorry, Aster! I didn't mean to trip over you!"

Lovino peered around the corner to find a golden retriever laying on the floor, half awake as it stared at both of them in confusion. He watched silently, rubbing at his nose as Feliciano peppered kisses all over the dog's head before scratching its ears. "Good dog..."

"How many of those damn things does that potato bastard own?!" Lovino snapped, burying his face in a new tissue as his breath began to hitch. "HA'ASHOOO! P'tchoooo! A'itchyuu!"

"Bless you, Bless you," Feliciano mumured and this time Lovino muttered a soft "Grazie" back as he dabbed at his watering eyes. The younger offered him a sympathetic smile before continuing.

"Ludwig has 3 dogs. Blackie, Aster, and Berlitz, who's in the backyard."

Instantly his eyes widened, and he sighed. "Lovi, crouch down."

"No."

"I want to see something! Please?"

Rolling his eyes with another loud sniffle, he crouched down and Feliciano encouraged Aster to get to his feet.

"Go see Lovi! Go see him!"

Aster seemed rather hesitant, glancing at the older Italian who dabbed at his nose with a worn tissue, then back to Feliciano. But after a few seconds, he walked over, panting happily. Lovino reached out to pat his head, which only worked for a few seconds before his breath began to hitch.

"A'TSHUUUU! He..weh...HA'TSCHHH! P'TSCHHH! N'SHOOOO!"

Aster flinched, standing back up and making his way behind Feliciano, where he laid down again. As Lovino blew his nose once again, his brother let out a concerned hum.

"Ve, I thought so. Ludwig's dogs are what is making you sneeze."

Lovino nodded, dabbing his watery eyes as Feliciano offered him a few fresh tissues.

"H'shh! T'shuu!"

"Bless you," Feliciano murmured, placing a hand on his back. "I'll take you home."

"Mhbb..."

"Bless you!"

"Shut up."

this is me i am lovi //shot

ahh this is all really cute though!! lovino is really growing on me uwahh

Harvest

Characters: Chibiromano, Spain

Words: 1466

"Alright Lovi, I think we're good," Antonio announced, as he placed his hands on his hips, staring proudly at the full basket at his feet. "And just in time, too. Look at the sky!"

Sure enough, the clouds were a very threatening dark grey, and moving quickly.

"No, we're not!" Lovino grumbled. "We have a lot more, we're nowhere near done!"

He pointed a tiny figure to another patch beside the one they had just finished, which was still littered with bright red, ripe tomatoes.

"But Lovi-"

A rather strong breeze blew past, shaking the plant, and knocking one of the biggest tomatoes off like it was nothing.

It snapped off of the branch, landing on the dirt with a muffled splat. Lovino whimpered.

"Aw, Lovi...It's alright. Look, we have plenty!" Antonio said cheerfully, lowering the basket to his level. "We can always grow more, but we have enough for right now."

Tears began to roll down Lovino's chubby cheeks and he swiped at his tears with balled-up fists. "D-Damn it, you don't understand!"

"Eh?"

"I planted these all by myself! These were mine!"

The wind was picking up, the dark clouds overhead drawing in closer as Lovino continued to sob. Antonio sighed. Lovino was rather proud to have planted his own little patch of tomatoes. He'd spent an entire day planting them and making sure every seed was covered, watered, tended to perfectly. Lovino had even spent multiple afternoons chasing squirrels and birds away from his patch.

Another gust of wind blew past, tearing two more off of their stems, and sending them to the same fate as the one before causing Lovino to cry harder.

"W-We have to save them..." he hiccuped, tears streaking down his face now. "W-We have to! An...Antonio...please..."

Glancing up at the sky, Antonio sighed. It had been a while since their last big storm and they were definitely due. It was starting to get chillier by the moment, but how could he possibly say no? His little underling was begging for help, and he would be absolutely heartbroken if he refused.

"Shh, Lovino. No more tears, alright? I'll help you pick them."

Lovino's eyes lit up and he sniffled. "Y-You will?"

"Si, but we have to hurry. We don't want to get caught in this. I'll go get another basket, wait here."

Lovino nodded, determined. Another gust blew past as soon as Antonio hurried to the door and this time the tiny Italian made sure to catch it. It almost slipped out of his palm, but there was no way he was going to lose this one, too.

"Oh no..." Antonio muttered as he made his way out the door, a basket in his hand. A loud crash of thunder boomed, shaking the ground as it continued to downpour.

"I was only inside for 2 minutes..." he grumbled to himself, hurrying through empty patches until he finally arrived at Lovino's. The tiny nation was standing there, trembling and drenched from head to toe as he balanced 5 tomatoes in his tiny arms. Tears had to begun to pool in his eyes as he stared down at yet another tomato that had smashed previously before his feet.

"I missed," he muttered. "You were too slow, bastard."

"I'm sorry..." Antonio said with an apologetic smile, taking each one out off Lovino's grasp and placing them in the basket. He could see that the younger was shaking, and he was started to feel rather chilled, as well. After about ten more, he sighed, wiping his forehead with a soaked sleeve. "Lovi, don't we have enough? We have more than we know what do to with already!"

"You promised!" Lovino pouted, snatching two more and placing them gently in the basket. "You said you were going to help me, damn it!"

"I k-know, but-"

The sky lit up with a huge flash of lightning and for a moment, Antonio could see the terror cloud the other's eyes. It was quickly followed by another ear-shattering boom and he sighed.

"It's really cold, and it's dangerous to be out here."

"But you promised!"

Antonio loved Lovino. Really, he did. But at times like these he wanted nothing more than to pull out his hair and yell, which was very unlike him.

"I don't want you to get sick, Lovi. I'll plant more for you, I promise. Some might stay! We can come back later..."

"No! You go inside if you want, you damn bastard. I'm staying outside."

Suppressing a growl, Antonio quickly began to grab more, filling the basket as much as he could. About five minutes later, it was finally full and Lovino, shaking furiously, gave him a tiny smile. "G-G-Grazie..."

"Of course. Now let's get you inside, you're shaking like a leaf."

He was, his lips turning slightly blue and he whimpered. Antonio, already a few feet away, quickly turned around to find him standing there, looking downright pathetic.

"C-C-Carry m-me?"

The Spaniard nodded, hurrying back and lifting the small Italian into his other arm. The basket, in his right arm, was quite heavy, but Antonio was no light-weight. He could definitely hold his own.

"I-I'm really c-cold..." he groaned over Antonio's shoulder. "I don't li- Igx'tsheww! Gt'sheww! like being wet..."

"Salud, Lovi." He inwardly cursed, knowing this had been a terrible idea. Lovino had looked so happy at first, but now he seemed rather out of it. He quickly opened the door, setting the basket on the ground, and Lovino on the mat in front of the door.

"Stay right here, I'll be right back with some towels."

"H'ssheww! Ah..'tschuuu! K'shheww! Mhmm..." Lovino mumbled, his arms crossed for warmth before him as a puddle began to form at his feet.

"Salud!" Antonio called from a room down, shuffling through the closet for the thickest towels he could find. He was chilled to the bone as well, and he wouldn't be surprised if his own lips had begun to take on a blue-ish tint. Finally he settled on a large red one, and a large yellow one. He quickly wrapped the yellow one over his shoulders as his nose began to tickle and run.

"Ex'tshh! Hs'chou!" he caught them in the towel, blowing his nose slightly into the soft fabric and decided he would worry about washing the towels later as he made his way back into the main room.

"Here, Lovi..." he murmured, wrapping the red one around the tiny nation, ruffling it over his hair. Lovino sniffled wetly, stifling two sneezes into his palm.

"Salud, Lovino..." he sighed, before another one came over him as well.

The tiny brunette blinked, his hazel eyes widened in concern.

Antonio coughed a few times before giving him a reassuring smile. "L-Let's go take a hot bath, si?"

Lovino, too miserable for words, nodded. The Spaniard lifted him up gently, making sure he was completely wrapped and somewhat warm as he headed up the stairs.

"T-Thehuh....This should...heh..help...It'll be nice to ge...geh...G'tshouh! Hat'schhhhh!"

He jolted, and Lovino clung to him as tightly as he could, afraid to be dropped.

"Warb..." he finished with a loud sniff, as he re-balanced the other in his arms.

He wasted absolutely no time once they got to the bathroom, helping Lovino out of his sopping wet clothes and depositing him in the bathtub as it had begun to fill with hot water and bubbles.

"I-I'b sorry..." Lovino said softly, as Antonio peeled his own shirt off, shuddering from the feeling.

"Eh? For whad?"

"T'schewww! P'tshuuu! This..."

Antonio shook his head, finally pulling off his pants and hurrying into the tub as well. He let out a relieved, congested sigh as he lowered himself down into the hot water.

"Dod't worry about it, bi tobate. We got all of the tobatoes, si? It's doh probleb."

"Bud-" Lovino started, before his nose twitched and his eyes began to water. His face scrunched up, and Antonio couldn't help but inwardly melt over how adorable his pre-sneeze face was.

"Ee'tshhhew! He'tshhh! K'tsshh! Tsshh! Pshhhuuuuu! A..a'tchewww! Gx'tshhhhhhh!"

He moaned, slumping back against the wall of the tub, his nose running profusely down his face. He'd lost track entirely on his side of his argument, and Antonio cooed, reaching for a washcloth.

He sniffled rather loudly, seemingly clearing himself up a tiny bit as he began to fuss over the younger, wiping his nose and mouth softly. "Ay dios mio, Lovino...Salud."

Lovino trembled, leaning in for a hug, and Antonio laid back, placing the shivering nation on his chest as warm water covered them like a blanket.

"Let's warm up a little more, then I think we should go to bed early, si?"

The tiny Italian nodded, sniffling as he pressed his cheek against Antonio's neck.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute! This was an amazing update! Would there be a possibility of a continuation of this one in the future...? xD Even if there isn't, this was lovely! Lovi"s so cute wanting to save his tomatoes and Antonio is adorable carrying him back! *dies from cuteness overload*

I was really in a Gerita mood today =w= So, I hope you enjoy this one as well!

There are just 2 quick things I would like to explain real fast.

In the past a little, and kinda from now on, I use Feliciano's "ve"'s almost in place of a sigh, as he usually does in drama cd's, etc.

and I just like the thought of the people of Italy fussing over either of the brothers if they seem sick, etc. It is their country, after all.

That's all <3

Anniversary

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 1083

Feliciano hummed softly, eying each and every flower, trying to pick the best one. His eyes fell on roses and he quickly shook his head. The last time he'd tried to give Ludwig roses, it hadn't really turned out according to plan...

He smiled softly at the daisies, his national flower and personal favorite. Maybe these would do?

"Signore, if you don't mind, I'd like a bouquet of these please!" His nose twitched slightly, but he tried to pay it no mind. He certainly had much more to do today, and surely one skipped day of allergy meds wouldn't be the end of the world.

"Of course!" the old man said cheerfully, slowly making his way over and taking a few into his hands and wrapping them in tissue paper before slipping them into a plastic holder.

Feliciano sniffled as the man began to separate them, organizing them until they looked absolutely perfect.

"How does this look?"

Feliciano replied with a dazed grin before the tickle in the very back of his nose became almost too much to handle. He held a finger up, turning away to sneeze into the crook of his arm.

"Ht'shuuu! Ex'shuuu! P'shhuuuu! H-heh-heh-heh'chuuu!"

"Salute, Salute, Salute!" the man offered, plucking a few tissues from the box on the counter and Feliciano could feel his ears burning in embarrassment.

"Grazie, Grazie..." he murmured, waving his hand. "Ve, Excuse me."

The man smiled, slipping the tissues into Feliciano's left hand, and the bouquet in his right arm.

"How much do I owe you?"

"This one is on the house," he replied with a wink and Feliciano beamed. "Grazie!"

"Prego.Take care of yourself, you hear?" he called as Feliciano made his way out of the store.

"Si, Signore!"

His nose began to twitch once again as he hurried down the street to the small bakery. As much as he tried to hide it, Feliciano knew Ludwig shopped there regularly. It's where he got his favorite little vanilla cakes with the strawberries on top. As long as he got these, he knew for a fact that Ludwig would be surprised.

"Hello, what can I do for you?"

Feliciano hurried to the counter, browsing the many desserts with wide eyes until they finally landed on the correct ones. He tried to suppress his excitement as he pointed to them.

"I n-need two of..." his eyes had begun to burn, and his heart dropped to his stomach. Of all the places to sneeze, a bakery was certainly not one of them. He quickly pulled his shirt up over his nose.

"A'tschhh! Ixg'tshew!"

The lady behind the counter instantly cooed in concern, reaching for two of the cakes and wrapping them quickly.

"Salute, Feliciano! Are you feeling alright?"

"Mhmm..." he replied, rubbing his itchy, watery eyes with a balled-up fist. "It's just- Eechuu! Ve, Allergies."

"Poor dear..." she said gently, placing the wrapped pastries in a small box and placing a red bow on top. "I'm guessing these are for Ludwig?"

Feliciano froze, looking up at the lady who laughed. "You're wondering how I know, right? Well, it's the one day this week that Ludwig hasn't stopped by."

This time, it was Feliciano that couldn't help but laugh. "Your sweets are by far his favorite, you know."

She smiled, handing him the box before he paid her. "I'm flattered, really. Tell him I say hello."

Feliciano nodded. He tried his best to pace himself as he exited the bakery, leaning up against the wall outside.

"I'tschuu! T'schuu! Ng'tshuu!" his eyes were watering like mad and he could feel his nose dripping. He quickly shifted the flowers and box to one arm, digging through his pockets with the other for tissues. When he finally found one and blew his nose he noticed that quite a few daisies in bouquet were missing petals.

"No! Nononono..." he muttered, his stomach doing flips now as he ran his fingers over the remaining petals hoping somehow he could fix them. It was no use, he realized quickly and he figured he would just have to be honest as he made his way to the inn down the street.

Ludwig was in town, specifically for their anniversary, but he insisted he stayed in an inn overnight to finish up his paperwork without any distractions. Feliciano found that somewhat fishy, and he wanted to see Ludwig in the worst way, but he knew better than to argue with the German when it came to matters like work. Besides, it was only 9 am. They had the rest of the day, and then some, to spend together.

"I'm looking for Ludwig Beilschmidt," he told the young lady behind the desk, and she seemed rather concerned at the brunette's appearance, but she didn't say a word. She instead dialed a number on the phone (Ludwig's room, Feliciano assumed) and told him in rather broken English that he had a visitor, when she hung up, she smiled.

"Room 14," she said in Italian, pointing down the hall.

He nodded, sniffling once again as he made his way down the hall before knocking on the door.

His eyes itched and the irritating tickle returned to his nose.

"Ai'tsheww! Hep'tschu! Ea'tshh! Heehhi'tchuuu!"

"Gesundheit."

Feliciano blinked to find Ludwig leaning against the open doorway and his stomach sank.

"Happy Addiversary..." he said sheepishly, holding the flowers out before him. Ludwig stifled a chuckle against his palm, a smile tugging at the side of his mouth.

"Oh, liebe...You skipped your allergy medicine, didn't you?"

With a miserable moan, Feliciano nodded, rubbing his eyes. "Si..."

Ludwig placed a hand on his back, helping him into the room and sitting him down on the bed (which Ludwig had already made.) Feliciano couldn't quite remember the last time he'd made his own bed.

"I bought those cakes you like, the vadilla odes."

Instantly, Ludwig's face lit up. "You did?"

"Yeah, the lady said this was the odly day this week that you didd't stop by."

The German's cheeks instantly darkened, and he chuckled nervously. "W-Well, I was going to stop by today actually, but now it seems like I don't have to."

Feliciano smiled, rubbing his nose again and Ludwig handed him a box of tissues from the bedside table.

"I should check out. That way we can get you home, and you can take your pills so we can actually enjoy today."

The Italian nodded, leaning in and pressing a kiss to the other's lips.

"Happy Addiversary, Ludwig."

"Happy Anniversary, Liebe."

aaAAAH FELI IS SO CUTE !! /)//7//(\

i dont often think of him as a pollen allergy type but its really cute and its nice to think about something different like that for a change 6 w6

ugh the whole plot was cute though wtf why are u so creative

i like how everyone was worrying over him uwaaa

Once again I am more or less out of ideas :"D If anyone has a request, I'd be glad to take it. And, I also noticed that someone asked for a continuation of the Spamano. If someone could give me some ideas for that, or they want a continuation of any of my other drabbles, please let me know what you would like :3

here are some rly lame ideas

- photic feli (maybe axis when stranded on the island since its sunny???)

- feli with bunny allergies

- kiku and feli cherry blossom viewing on a date and kiku has allergies? (gomen i think about this a lot and i rly like how you write kiku ;v; )

ujdcvbh.fvbyukvbsdkvfbwdKBDvhfkbfjkdfjkdfvbkhdsavbfuhvefbyehivvyhfivgeydhfvgbed CLOUDS OF COTTON CANDY HOLY SHIT BRO~~~~ <3 <3 <3 <3

Kafunsho

Characters: Japan, Italy

Words: 921

"K'shhu! Ix'gtchuuu!"

"Ve, God bless you!" Feliciano hummed, patting Kiku on the back gently as they continue to make their way down the street. Kiku's face was beet red and he nodded, dabbing at his nose with the crumpled tissue in his palm. Much to his relief, there was barely a soul around, seeing as it was rather early. But he still despised being in public when he felt so miserable, it was disgraceful!

But as he sniffled yet another time, he couldn't help but smile a little. Feliciano was beaming, taking in every bit of scenery with the biggest smile possible plastered on his face. He always enjoyed festivities, and there was no way Kiku could possibly say no. Not when the other had been so excited.

"They're so pretty!" his face lit up even more when he noticed a large, empty area, only one family seated at a blanket hundreds of feet away. "We get to pick where we sit?!"

Kiku nodded, clutching the blanket tighter under his arm as the horrid tickle began to invade his nose once again.

"H'tsHHHhh! G'tshhh! H...Hi'itchuu!" He wobbled a bit, and Feliciano frowned.

"Are you alright, Kiku?"

"I-I'm fine! Please, don't worry. I'm alright."

For once, Feliciano seemed rather unconvinced, but he quickly got distracted when he noticed the biggest tree near by.

"Wow...It's so beautiful! Can we sit here?"

"Of course."

Feliciano took the other end of the blanket, helping Kiku spread it out before scrambling on top of it like a child. A few petals landed on his head, and he beamed. Kiku couldn't help but chuckle, wiping at his nose. The Italian noticed this, sighing.

"Ve, Kiku? Are you sure you feel okay?"

Kiku could feel his stomach sink. "Y-Yes, I'm alright. Please, enjoy- Ix'tshuu!Heh'tchhh! yourself."

"Bless you!" he chirped, and Kiku could feel his cheeks burning, as well as his ears. His throat had begun to feel rather itchy, and he reached for his bottle of water, taking a swig.

Feliciano chuckled softly, taking a fresh tissue out of the small packet Kiku had brought along, and handed it to him. "Your sneezes are so cute!"

The Asian froze instantly, beginning to choke and the Italian's smile quickly faded. "Kiku, be careful!" he chided softly, patting the other's back softly until the coughing stopped. "You have to drink slowly!"

Kiku rubbed at his burning eyes with a rather exasperated sigh. He was glad Feliciano seemed to be having such a nice time, but he was getting more miserable by the moment. The coughing had left his throat feeling odd, and although his nose was long-since plugged, he had a horrible tickle that would reappear at the most inopportune times, making his eyes water. Feliciano turned for a moment, his eyes glued to one of the trees that blew some more petals their direction and Kiku took this moment to bury his face in his sleeve.

"A'tshpfff! T'shpffff! E....heh...ehhh'tshhppffff!"

It worked for a few seconds, and much to Kiku's relief, Feliciano had failed to notice. He sighed silently, before the tickle quickly returned.

"Hah'tshuuuu! Ep'shou! A-Ah-Ah'shhu! T'chew! Hah...ah..." his nose had to run and he sniffled pathetically, his mouth hanging open slightly with a lingering sneeze. Feliciano cooed in concern, quickly grabbing another tissue from the packet and leaning in. Kiku moaned miserably, holding a finger up to his nose as he tried desperately to fend it off. Another small breeze blew past, and he knew it was inevitable.

"Ha'Atshoouuu!"

He trembled after, feeling downright horrible and relieved at the same time. His vision was quite foggy, and when it finally cleared, he noticed that Feliciano leaning forward with a tissue.

"Bless you," he murmured, wiping Kiku's nose gently.

"F-F-Feli-!"

"Shhh, it's okay."

Feliciano smiled and whispered, "No one is looking, Kiku. Ve, it's not very busy yet, anyway. Blow."

"Bud-"

"Blow."

Kiku obeyed, and Feliciano sighed. "Are you sure you're okay? You say you are, but...you look miserable. Do you have a cold?"

The Asian shook his head furiously. "It is...kanfusho..."

He received a blank, confused stare, and he tried his best to find an English translation.

"H-Hay fever? Does that sound correct?"

The brunette's eyes widened in understanding and he frowned, the situation registering in his mind. "We can go home!"

"N-No!" Kiku blurted out frantically before quickly trying to compose himself. "I-I mean, this is important. You've barely had time to enjoy yourself, I don't want to ruin it."

Feliciano melted into a touched smile and he wrapped his fingers around Kiku's, giving them a squeeze. "I don't want you to feel bad...I want you to be comfortable. We can watch from home, si?"

"It's not the same."

The Italian could feel a small twinge of sadness when he noticed Kiku slump slightly. Suddenly, his flashed Kiku his biggest grin.

"We could make it the same! We could lay the blanket out in the living room, and open all of the curtains!"

He was rather excited, his hands moving with his explanation. "If we shut all of the windows, the pollen won't be able to bother you, and we can watch the cherry blossoms from inside."

"A-Are you sure you don't mind?"

"I don't mind at all! It will be fun!"

Kiku smiled slightly, before his eyelids fluttered and he pressed another sneeze into his sleeve. "Ep'shooo!"

"Bless you."

"T-Thank you..."

Feliciano quickly stood up, helping Kiku to his feet as well. "Let's go home."

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I actually aww'd aloud when I read this *flails* so cute!

Archived