Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Oh my gosh you have no idea how frightened and jittery I was once I saw the notice that you'd replied. XD WAUGH I'm just a weirdo!

Hm. Having either Roma or Spain be allergic to something and try to hold back their sneezes, and then the other is basically like omg why didn't you tell me gosh just sneeze or something. ((I DONT KNOW IM SORRY *bows*))

And for the PruCan...((if spamano isn't possible))

Uh... Sick!Prussia always makes me melt.

BUT DONT LISTEN TO ME YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT OH MY GOSH *hides*

XD oh dear.

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt exactly the same way when you commented on my thread! You're such a good writer; the closest thing I can think of would be if J. K. Rowling commented on your thread praising you and then you just stared at the screen for ten minutes thinking oh my god she likes me!

I've been looking for new ideas, so I can definitely take both on! Please, please don't be afraid to make comments or requests or to even talk to me in general. It makes me really uncomfortable to feel like I'm scaring people. I love posting for you guys and I'm just...normal? I promise you guys I'm not that special and you guys can always talk to me!

I've been looking for new ideas, so I can definitely take both on! Please, please don't be afraid to make comments or requests or to even talk to me in general. It makes me really uncomfortable to feel like I'm scaring people. I love posting for you guys and I'm just...normal? I promise you guys I'm not that special and you guys can always talk to me!

Oh well, since you're looking for ideas rolleyes1.gif maybe perhaps some FrUk with a sneezy-in-denial Britain? whistling.gif

I'm sorry! I'll try not to be scared again!

And I like the FrUK idea too

One of the ladies at work sometimes brings up odd wives tales and about 2 weeks ago she said "When your nose itches, it means you will kiss a fool." It stuck with me all day and I couldn't shake the idea I got from it. I started writing this before I went on my vacation, but because of last minute packing I wasn't able to finish it ;w; I'm almost done with the next drabble, as well (The Sufin) so it should be up by sometime tomorrow night!

Study Date

Characters: Germany/Italy

Words: 1361

Ludwig Beilschmidt bit his lip, directed his attention to his thumbs and the sketchbook wrapped in his arms as he avoided making eye contact with his older brother who slid into the driver's seat.

"So..." The Prussian sang, a shit-eating grin plastered on his face as he leaned over to nudge the blonde whose cheeks darkened even more. "Today's finally the day, isn't it? The day my little West becomes-"

"It's not like that," Ludwig replied instantly. "He's just...helping me with something in return for helping him pass his Geometry test last Thursday."

When Gilbert suppressed an unconvinced chuckle, Ludwig had begun to wish that he'd taken public transportation instead. Even walking may have been a better decision, he thought, bringing a hand up to his face before realizing just how warm it was. Must've been the stress or even worse, the butterflies that were leaving his stomach in absolute knots.

"'Bout time though," Gilbert replied nonchalantly as he put the car in reverse and pulled out of the driveway. "I'd already had my first kiss with Roddy by the time I was your age. Or wait...maybe a year before. Guess I'm not surprised when it comes to you though."

When Ludwig failed to respond, Gilbert burst into laughter at his own joke, absolutely feeding off of how flustered his brother got with each minute. "Guess you'll probably wanna wine him and dine him before you get that far, right?" he snorted.

"Shut up."

The younger German grumbled something under his breath before rubbing at his nose for the hundredth time that night. He hadn't exactly felt ill earlier that day, and it wasn't really until lunch that his nose had begun to bother him.

Gilbert laughed, reaching over to give Ludwig a loving pat on the back. "You remember what Fritz used to say, don't ya?"

Ludwig shrugged, having not paid very much attention to Gilbert's old tutor before he passed.

"He used to say that "When your nose itches, it means you'll kiss a fool." So, maybe there will be some magic happening tonight with a certain Italian."

Rolling his eyes, the blonde took in a sharp gasp before snatching a tissue from the box between the seats and pitching into it with a harsh "HR'SHHOUU!"

"Or, I'm catching a cold," he muttered ruefully. It would take much more than that for Ludwig to even admit that he had definitely begun to have feelings for Feliciano, but even though almost everyone had caught on rather quickly, he would struggle to keep his "secret" just a while longer.

"Well, whatever it is-" Gilbert started as he stopped before the front doors of the school, giving Ludwig a few little teasing air kisses. "Good luck with it."

His brother nodded, in either agreement or just to show he was listening as he gathered his supplies and hurried out of the car. Any faster, and Gilbert was sure he would've tripped.

Ludwig tightened his grasp around his notebook, glancing around the library only to find that it was completely empty. Even the library assistant seemed to be on her break. He felt his heart sink a little, half expecting Feliciano to already be there, but then again, it wasn't like the Italian was ever really on time unless there was an emergency. After finding a seat and skimming through the first few pages, he decided that maybe, in a way, it was. Each sketch seemed...well, off to say the very least. Stray lines, smudges from where his attempts at erasing had failed miserably...it was almost somewhat cringe-worthy (at least to Ludwig). How could such a complicated talent come so naturally to Feliciano? He carefully picked up his pencil and begun to sketch once again, hating every line that appeared before he suddenly jerked forward with a somewhat stifled "HR'PSHHFFF!" that left a thick, jarring line in the center of the paper.

"God bless you, Ludwig!"

Ludwig paled instantly, resisting the urge to snatch yet another page out and crumple it before Feliciano could notice, but it was too late.

"Starting without me?" the brunette teased, pulling out the chair beside him. "You know, if you have to sneeze, you should let go of the pencil. These thick lines are really hard to get out once they're there."

He reached for the kneaded eraser, gently working it along the line until it had disappeared for the most part.

"There! Much better," he said proudly. "Ve, Now what were you drawing?"

Ludwig froze, unsure of what to say. He couldn't possibly admit that he was attempting to sketch Feliciano, especially not now that he'd almost completely wrecked it. "A-A potato...I think."

"You think?" Feliciano laughed, looking it over with a grin. "Looks a little bit more like a crooked tomato to me."

"W-Well, I told you I needed help, didn't I?!"

The other smiled, placing a hand over Ludwig's before leaning in and carefully guiding it along the page. "You don't have to get upset, I can help! That's why I'm here, right?"

Ludwig's cheeks darkened as he tried his best to keep from focusing on Feliciano's hand on his own, fixing each and every mistake. He glanced up for a moment, noticing that the Italian's tongue had begun to stick out of his mouth slightly in concentration as he sketched a curve. "You have to make sure it's round, but not too much like a circle. Tomatoes are kind of shaped like..../this/, and the stem goes....up here...See? Just like that!"

Eyebrows furrowing in slight confusion, Ludwig blinked. Even though his hand had followed Feliciano's though the entire sketch, he still couldn't see how the final product had come to be. He sniffled, rubbing his nose as he felt it slowly begin to run once again and he tried his best to scoot further away. "H-How did you ge..geh- G'TSHHH! HE'ESHHH! ged thad?"

"Bless you!" Feliciano chirped, raising an eyebrow. "You can't grip onto the pencil so tightly, you have to-"

"HX'TCHHOU!"

"Bless you, again!"

Ludwig paled, rubbing his nose with an almost silent "Thank you" under his breath.

"You're not coming down with a cold, are you? A few people in my Algebra class haven't been in for a few days..." he reached up to place a hand on Ludwig's forehead, concern riddling his features. "You are a little warm..."

"Ab I?" Ludwig sighed, rubbing his temples and trying to keep from rubbing at his nose. "I haved't beed feeli'g too gread...You should keep your distadce..."

He kept his eyes glued to his notebook before slamming it shut and trying to gather everything to head home. What a horrible mistake.

"I'll just- I'll see you later, Felici- Feliciad- IX'TSHOUU! AHP'TCHH! He-eh....Huh-! HUP'TSSCHOU!"

"God bless you! Bless you!"

Suddenly, Ludwig heard a crash from behind him and he couldn't have whirled around any faster in worry. Feliciano smiled sheepishly from his spot over the chair, struggling to help himself up as his cheeks begun to darken to a hue that almost matched Ludwig's.

"S-Sorry, I tripped..."

Ludwig groaned inwardly, taking in another thick sniffle before holding out a hand to help the poor Italian back to his feet. His throat was caught with too many words that he couldn't force out, and it didn't take long for Feliciano to notice.

"I-I guess this didn't turn out how we planned..." he murmured sadly. "I didn't mean to embarrass you..."

Before he could answer he felt a pair of warm lips against his own, and as good as it felt, he couldn't help but push Feliciano away. "Are you ad idiot?! You're goigg to catch by cold!"

Feliciano only giggled shyly and Ludwig shook his head. "You really are a fool," he muttered before the heat rose to his ears and he finally realized what he'd announced.

"Maybe it'll help you get over yours faster if you share," Feliciano purred with a smile. "Then I can teach you how to draw my face the right way."

"W-What?! How did-"

"That wasn't a tomato, Ludwig. I'm not that much of a fool."

Ludwig grinned. "Perhaps not."

Omg i'm in tears this was so cute!

You write so well it's almost unreal. :D

AWWWWW SWEET BABIES ^////^ I'm not sure if you did this intentionally or if it was just my own interpretation based on the portrayal you've given Germany in some of your other stories, but I thought it was really cute that Germany admitted that he may be getting sick even though he may not have been comfortable with admitting that sort of vulnerability so that Italy could guard himself against catching it <3 For some reason, the part where Germany easily suggested to Prussia that he may be catching cold caused some inner squeeing as well! Thanks for sharing more of your adorable drabbles with us all :D

Flustered

Characters: Sweden/Finland

Words: 1180

Berwald bit his lip, glancing around the living room and wondering where exactly Tino had run off to. He adjusted himself on the baby blue couch, sliding his feet along the soft carpet and trying his very best to make himself comfortable as he waited for him to return, secretly planned future conversations and answers in his mind. How was supposed to react, better yet speak to him? Of course they'd gotten especially close lately, but this was an incredibly different environment entirely. This was his house, not a classroom and not a hallway where he could instantly dip away into a bathroom. He was more or less trapped here, it seemed.

"Do you like tea?" came a voice, and the Swede almost jumped out of his skin. Tino did, as well.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you! You do like tea, don't you? I-If not, I can get something else..."

He seemed almost as nervous as Berwald and the taller man avoided eye contact, hoping that it wasn't his gaze that had made the other so frazzled in the first place. He clasped his clammy hands together over his lap before nodded. "L'ke tea fine."

"Oh, good," Tino sighed, sounding extremely relieved as he set the tray down and picked up a teacup. "Sugar?"

"I c'n do it."

"A-Alright then," The Finn replied, sliding the tray along the table before focusing on his own cup and blowing on it cautiously. Berwald could feel the heat rising to his cheeks as he reached out with a shaky hand to take a few sugar cubes and drop them into the teacup, hoping with all of his might that Tino hadn't been paying him any mind. Would he find it endearing just how sweet Berwald liked his tea, or was it a distasteful amount of sugar that would take away from the tea that Tino must have seeped himself? He groaned inwardly wondering why all of these thoughts had begun to cloud his mind. He'd never had them in class before...

"You know..." Tino started as Berwald took a sip. "I'm really glad you decided to come home with me today. I really appreciate your help in woodworking and definitely in math, too. So hopefully I'll be able to make it up to you."

Berwald's blush deepened and he begged himself not to think that much into it. "No pr'blem. Glad to come," he replied, feeling an odd sensation in his sinuses. He wasn't exactly sure if it was the incense he'd suddenly begun to notice in the air, but he tried to the best of his ability to keep from moving his hand up to hover over his nose.

Don't sneeze, he told himself. Then again, it wouldn't be the first time that command had backfired on him completely. "Hi'ishooo!"

He froze, partially stunned that it had even happened in the first place and the other half of him hoped that it hadn't been noticeable.

"Bless you, Berwald!" Tino chirped as another one racked through him, sending him into his palm once again.

"I-I'hishooo! He'shoo!"

The Finnish man swiped a napkin from the table, holding it up from the tray and when Berwald failed to notice, he tucked it into the other's palm with a sympathetic smile.

Berwald instantly flushed, pulling his hand away once he felt the other's fingers graze his own. Tino, however, didn't seem to mind, placing a hand on his kneecap instead. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't think you would be allergic to incense. Or is it the windows?"

"D-D't incense..." The Swede managed to force out before he scooted further down the couch in an attempt to convince Tino to remove his hand. It wasn't that he disliked TIno in any way possible, in fact, he'd begun to have certain thoughts very early on in their friendship but this was something else entirely. It was so odd to have someone touch him in a way that was...well, somewhat affectionate? Such a light, gentle touch definitely shouldn't have been making his cheeks and ears feel as though they were on fire, or set off his horrible embarrassing side affect."H-Hih'tshyooo! Hep'tchhooo! T'ssshhhoo!"

"Bless you! Terveydeksi, Berwald!" Tino offered, stroking his chin in thought. "Hm, what could it be then?"

He seemed rather put off himself, nervous almost, and that only made Berwald feel a million times worse.

"Oh, you don't have a cold, do you?" He reached forward to place a hand on Berwald's forehead and the older man felt as though he was boiling from the inside out. A little more and there would've been copious amounts of steam pouring out of his ears.

"Ha'AHPSHHH! Hehhh'tchhh! Kt'chhhoo! D-Dot a c'ld, should'dt be si'tng round m'..." he forced out, and Tino almost cooed under his breath.

"If I is a cold, I could definitely get you some medicine...or even some allergy medicine! Are you sure it's not allergies?" he glanced around at almost every window, wanting to be 100% sure that he hadn't done anything to make his poor friend suffer. He wrapped his hand around Berwald's, noticing the way that the Swede's glasses almost seemed to be fogging up with warm, short breaths. "I-Is there something you're not telling me, Berwald? I just want to help...I k-know this is really weird, I mean, we haven't really seen each other out of school before but I figured now would be a good time to get to know more about you. Well, not like that I mean, I enjoy being close- friends! Friends with you and I..." he sighed, almost as red as Berwald before he took a deep breath. "I want to know if there's something wrong and what I can do to help."

Berwald gulped, adjusting his glasses on the bridge of his nose. He couldn't stand making Tino feel guilty, especially for something that wasn't...well, intentionally his fault. He pointed down shyly at his opposite hand that was still in Tino's. "J'st...touching. It's odd. Hr'shhhooo! Ix'tshhoo!"

Almost instantly, Tino pulled away, with a frown before he grabbed another tissue for him. "I'm sorry, I had no idea I was-" he stopped for a moment, his own cheeks gaining a dark pink hue when something clicked in his mind. "A-Are you getting flustered because I had my hand on yours?"

The Swede nodded.

"Honestly? Oh Berwald, that's so cute!"

"It's n't c'te..." Berwald muttered, his accent thickening even further before he ducked into the tissue. "Pt'chhpffff! He'ishpppfff! Tchpff! Heh....He-eh.. e'tshpfff!"

"Bless you, bless you!" Tino sighed, gently wrapping his hand back around the other's. "There's no need to be nervous alone, you know. I've been really worried, too. But, we'll figure this out together, okay?"

Berwald nodded, wiping his nose discreetly.

"Good," Tino murmured, sitting up to press a warm kiss to Berwald's nose. The older man froze for a moment, half expecting another sneeze to tear though him, but was pleasantly shocked when the feeling went away almost entirely. Maybe he was already getting used to this idea.

FFFFFFFF--!! blowup.gif That does it. You. Me. Marriage. Right now. That was just beyond perfect and adorable and captured everything I love about SuFin in one amazing, sweet, fetishy package wub.png The way Sweden was so worried about how to react around Finland, the way he over thought everything, the way Finland was so caring and chatty, just....everything was so right ^//w//^ Awaaa, how do I even words wub.pngwub.pngwub.png

This idea has been on my mind since I wrote the last drabble, oops. (Can you guys tell it's been a while since I've written Sufin? Guess I've kinda subconsciously missed it!) So here's a little something involving Sealand, because I'm a huge sucker for Parent!Sweden and Finland. I'll be sure to work on a Spamano and Fruk soon, too!

Note: This drabble takes place about a week or so after Sweden adopted Sealand!

Parents

Characters: Sealand, Sweden and Finland

Words: 1330

It was a little after dinner when Tino decided to peek in on the tiny micronation that he other half had chosen to adopt a week and a half prior. The child was playing contently, talking to himself as he twisted and bent the limbs into wheels and the body of a car. It was almost amazing how much time he could spend with the few toys that Kiku had given him.

"Tino?"

The Finnish man nearly jumped out of his skin, clasping a hand over his mouth to keep from shouting out in surprise. He slumped against the wall when Berwald raised an eyebrow. "Spy'ng?" he guessed.

Tino paled. "N-Not exactly, I just. I don't really know how to make him happy...he always seems happiest when we're not around."

"He needs s'me time to adjust," Berwald told him, leaning into the doorway slightly to get a good look at him. "Looks fine t' me. Besides, didn't you want kids?"

Tino smiled weakly. "O-Oh, really? That what I said, exactly?" he stammered. He definitely regretted telling Berwald just how disappointed he was that he hadn't been able to take Alfred in as a child, having mentioned at the time that a younger sibling would've almost been nice. However, Berwald had taken the idea a completely different direction entirely.

"Try talking to him, y'll see," Berwald replied, lifting Hanatamago from his spot at his feet. "Gonna take Hana for a w'lk."

He leaned in, pressing a kiss to Tino's lips and the Finnish man couldn't help but smile, gaining just a little more confidence. Once his lover was out of sight, however, he glanced into the child's room again. He'd just gotten used to being a wife, he reminded himself as he set foot into Peter's room, a somewhat nervous smile plastered on his face.

"Hi, Peter. Can I play with you?" he asked.

The micronation looked up at him with his soft blue eyes, a smile pulling at his own lips.

"Okay," he said shyly as Tino took a seat next to him on the floor. He wasn't exactly sure what to say, so he directed his attention to the figure in his hand, changing it from a car to a rocket and then back again, hoping it would keep his new guardian preoccupied. As grateful as he was to have a new "Family" of sorts, he couldn't help but feel slightly uneasy. Arthur hadn't had very much time to pay attention to him and he hated feeling unwanted. Especially since he knew that he wouldn't have had to put the fort on Ebay in the first place if Arthur had some sort of use for him.

"So do you like it here?"

Peter's eyes widened excitedly with a nod. "I really, really like my room! And all of the toys that Mr. Kiku gave me, and all of the foods you and Dad make-" he froze slightly. "I-It's okay to call you Mum and Dad, right?"

Tino couldn't help but smile at the child's display, feeling just a tiny bit more comfortable. "Of course you can."

"Oh, good. I've never ha...hah..." Peter's face scrunched up slightly and he attempted to rub at his nose before he turned away from the older nation. "Hap'shooo! Ht'schhh! He..kt'shhh!"

He blinked, rubbing his nose on his sleeve and Tino frowned. "Bless you, Peter."

"T-Tha-p'tshhh! He'itchooo! Thagk you."

"Are you alright?"

Peter nodded, sniffling sharply with an innocent little grin as his cheeks darkened. He definitely didn't want to be a burden, especially in a new home he'd barely been in for a week. "I'b..." he took in another sniffle before continuing. "I'm gonna go to bed early."

Tino seemed unsure, but stood and made his way to the door. "Sleep well, Peter. I'll see you in the morning."

"Goodnight!"

"Goodnight," Tino sighed as the door shut behind him. This was going to take a lot more work then he'd first expected.

"Mub? He'tchhkk!" came a raspy whisper from the doorway a few hours later.

Tino opened his eyes dazedly, wondering if he was still dreaming as he glanced around the room sleepily. He didn't dare look at the clock when he noticed that the room was pitch black and after a few seconds he settled back down into the pillows.

"Mubby?"

This time Tino forced himself up, running a hand through his hair before checking the time. 2:24 am. "Peter? Is that you?" he asked, quite surprised that the micronation was referring to him as mother. He'd been given the option when he'd first arrived, but Tino hadn't really been as open to the idea as Berwald was.

A wet sniffle confirmed his guess and he rubbed his eyes before letting his legs hang over the side of the bed. "What's the matter?"

He was somewhat relieved, seeing this as an almost sort of proof that Peter was indeed a child.

"I dod't feel well..." Peter whimpered. "Heh-ih'shooo! Ip'shewwww!"

Within a matter of seconds, he found himself enveloped in Tino's arms, and a cool hand pressed against his forehead.

"No, I didn't think so..." Tino murmured against his hair, moving his hand to Peter's cheeks and then his neck, noticing almost immediately that the child's skin was incredibly warm to the touch. He felt his stomach sink when Peter pitched into his elbow with a slightly throaty "P'trshyuu! G'txchhh!"

Tino reached for the bedside table, turning the lamp on and grabbing the box of tissues before plucking a few and handing them to Peter with a worried smile. "Terveydeksi!"

Peter's eyes widened in confusion as he rubbed at his reddening nose and Tino instantly felt his blood run cold, the English equivalent completely slipping his mind. This language barrier was definitely going to take some used to...

"Berwald!" Tino whispered, taking a seat back on his side of the bed before nudging the sleeping form beside him. "Berwald, wake up. It's Peter, he's really warm and I don't...I don't know what-"

"Shh," Berwald hushed, reaching for his glasses before sitting up. "P'tr, do ya feel s'ck?" he muttered, his accent thick. The micronation nodded, his mouth hanging open as he quickly whirled around.

"Ihn...Ih't-tshyoo! Hep'shooo! T...Tuh...T'shyooo! Ep'tchhh!"

"Prosit," Berwald offered, motioning for the smaller country to come closer. Peter did so, averting his eyes in embarrassment as Tino held the box of tissues out for him again. "Bless ya."

He moved to the very edge off the bed, placing a hand on Peter's forehead, as well. "Warm. N't too warm," he announced and Tino took let out a huge sigh of relief. "Jus' a cold. I'll get medicine t'morrow."

"Want to sleep with us tonight?" Tino asked softly. "There's plenty of room if it would help you feel better. Don't feel like you have to sleep alone, okay?"

Tears brimmed the smaller nations eyes and Tino chuckled softly, taking his hand and helping him into the center of the bed. "Peter," he said gently. "Blow your nose and then try to get some sleep, okay?"

Peter nodded, giving a congested little blow before lowering himself beneath the sheets.

"G'night," Berwald said sleepily, suppressing a yawn as he rolled over.

"I'tshkk! He'schkkk! He'ptchoo! T'ishooo!"

"Bless ya."

"Bless you, Peter."

"T-Thagk you..." Peter whispered before he drifted off to sleep.

"Berwald?" came a whisper the following morning.

The Swedish man rolled over, smiling instantly when he noticed that Peter was wrapped in Tino's arms and that his "wife" was stroking the child's hair lovingly. "Are you going to get medicine? Peter still feels warm, and he's really congested, I don't think he can breath through his nose at all."

Berwald stretched, sitting up with a nod. "G'ing right now," he murmured. He chuckled slightly as he got out of bed and pulled a sweater over his head. "Guess you're warmin' up to the wh'le "child" thing?"

Tino smiled with nod. He could definitely get used to this.

Awawawawa ;w; That just pushes all my wibble buttons >w< It's so nice to see Sweden being the more confident one in the pairing, and Sealand calling Finland "mum" and choosing him to come to when he wasn't feeling well after Finland was so nervous about being a parent. Gah HOW SWEEEEEEEET <3 <3 <3

It's my KK's birthday today, so of course I had to do something special for her! This is roughly based off of a silly idea mentioned a while ago on Skype. Hope this is alright!! <3

Sleep Deprivation

Characters: Japan, Italy

Words: 1424

Waking up to the chatter of the television at 8 am was definitely not how Kiku Honda expected to spend his very first Monday out of school. Staying up to finish a show that he'd started the following morning and then checking for manga updates at 2 am might not have been the smartest decision, but he only had a few weeks of summer vacation and there was no way that he was going to waste any second. Then again, he had been a lot more confident a few nights ago. Less than 15 hours of sleep over 4 days was definitely beginning to take it's toll on him. He groaned, lifting his sore, pounding head off of the tatami mat he realized that he must've fallen asleep much later than he had anticipated. His mouth was dry, the faint sweet taste of his snacks from the night before lingering and he cringed, noticing almost immediately that he was unable to breathe through his nose. He glanced over with a sniffle to find Pochi staring at him, the area around his mouth pink and sticky from what Kiku decided must've been the strawberry ice cream he'd been eating as he read.

Forcing himself to a seated position, he cradled his head and turned the television off before cringing under the light. It instantly created an irritating, burning sensation in the back of his sinuses and jerked forward without much warning.

"He'ihtchhhh! K'tshyuuu! Heh-Heh'atkshhhh!" He scrambled for his glasses on the ground beside him before grabbed a napkin off of the table and wiping his nose with another audible groan. Pochi barked response and Kiku sighed, giving the small dog a gentle pat on the head as he struggled to his feet and made his way to the bathroom, his sinuses starting to bother him once again.

"Tschyuuu! Ih-hih....heh'ktschhh! E'htshhhh! Heh-ahpshhhh! T'shhh!" he shuddered, as the spray instantly peppered the hand that he held before his face with a thick mist and he instantly reached for the box of tissues before wiping his nose and rinsing his hand in the sink. Just one glance in the mirror reminded him just how horrible his sleep schedule had been and he hadn't exactly noticed just how bloodshot his eyes were until this very moment, accentuated by deep, sleep-deprived bruises underneath them. He turned on the faucet and splashed his face with cold water before taking in a cautious, shuddering breath and making his way back into the living room to clean up the mess so he could possibly head to his room and get some rest. Pochi wagged his tail at his master's return (quickly dropping the empty container of ice cream when he heard footsteps) and watched silently as Kiku stacked season after season of DVDs on the shelf and reached for his phone which gave a soft trill notifying him that it was low on battery. As he slide the lock screen, his stomach sank when he noticed there were almost 10 text messages from the previous night.

Feli

How has your vacation been? :)

August 3 10:51 pm

Feli

I'd love to come over tomorrow, if you'd be okay with it?

August 3 10:53 pm

Feli

Or you can come over here, but Lovino is around and he hasn't been very nice lately because Toni's on vacation :(

August 3 10:58 pm

Feli

Kiku?

August 3 11:43 pm

Feli

Why aren't you answering your messages? You're not mad, are you?

August 4 1:12 am

Kiku sighed as he scrolled through them, each one seeming a little more worried than the one before it and he reached for the charger before quickly sending back: "I'm not mad, I'm sorry for making you worry and I would enjoy spending time with you, as well."

His heart pounded in his chest at the thought of spending time with his lover outside of school for the first time in what must've been months. Of course, they'd had study sessions but those just weren't the same. Rubbing his reddening nose with his finger, he began to type out "Perhaps another day" when he pitched forward.

"He'tschhhhuuu-Ktsch'yuu! Ah...haaa...heh..." He moaned softly as he grabbed another napkin off of the Kotatsu table before blowing his nose softly. He sniffled sharply, his stomach sinking when he heard a familiar chirp from his phone.

Feli

I'm glad! I'm almost there. Surprise!

August 4 8:47 am

"Keh'tshhyuu!"

He attempted another sniffle, muffling a thick cough behind a fist before grabbing his track jacket from the coat hanger and zipping it up. He flattened his hair with his hand, looking at his reflection once again as he scanned the room to make sure it was somewhat presentable. When the familiar knock sounded at the door, he swallowed thickly, reaching for the doorknob with a shaky hand and pulled it open. Almost instantly he was met with a huge smile, and an almost bone-crushing hug with almost caused him to fall backwards onto the ground, but the Italian seemed to have a good hold on him.

"I missed you!" he beamed before his smile faltered once they made eye contact. "O-Oh, Kiku... Are you sick? I had no idea!"

Kiku paled, feeling the heat rise to his cheeks and he mentally debated whether or not it would be better to just confess his condition or his extremely irresponsible behavior in regards to his health.

"I'b not sick," Kiku replied. "Please do not worry yourself, I've just..."

"You stayed up reading those comics again, didn't you?" Feliciano pouted, crossing his arms in a somewhat disappointed fashion. "Ve, you look so sleepy, I can tell! You know you shouldn't do that, even if it's vacation!"

The Japanese man could only nod in agreement sheepishly, hoping, praying almost, that the younger Italian wouldn't get curious and reach for his forehead. Or better yet, that the tickle would disappear if only for a little while.

"How has your vacation beed?" he asked, feeling his nose beginning to run and he tried his best to sniffle discreetly.

Feliciano hardly seemed to notice, looking him over from head to toe as he bit his lip in concern. "You are sick..."

"I-I'b dot- ndot!" Kiku protested, he cheeks reddening as he struggled to keep the congestion out of his voice. His eyebrows furrowed in frustration as the aching burn returned and he quickly clasped a napkin over his nose. "Ap'tshhhhh! Hep'shhhuu! Ihd-Ihd-Ix'tshhyuuu!"

His blood ran cold when he felt it fill up almost instantly with warm liquid and he desperately tried to reach for another when Feliciano stopped him.

"You shouldn't use those," he said with a frown as he dug into his jacket pocket for a pack of tissues, before plucking a few and placing them in Kiku's hands.

"I'b... I'b so...sorry-Keh'tschhhuuu! Hah....heh-heh!...hdd.." he groaned, miserable tears streaming down his cheeks and Feliciano tried his best to steady the smaller man as each sneeze tore through him relentlessly.

"Bless you, Bless you!"

"Heh....Heh-P'tschhh! Ehh...E'tshhh! G'xtshhuuuu!" he slumped with the force of the last one, holding the crumpled and worn tissue to his nose desperately as he shuddered. Feliciano carefully slide the entire pack into Kiku's hands. His heart almost melted in his chest when Kiku was overcome by a large yawn that shook his frame. Once Kiku blew his nose, Feliciano placed a hand on his back and gave him a sympathetic smile. "God bless you! You should go lay in bed."

Kiku nodded, dabbing at his eyes under his glasses before allowing himself to be lead into his bedroom. Feliciano frowned when he noticed that the bed was made and everything in the room looked as though it hadn't been touched in a few days. He decided not to lecture his lover as he helped him shrug off his track jacket and slide under the covers before climbing in next to him. Kiku instantly rested his head on Feliciano's shoulder with a sigh.

"What am I going to do with you?" Feliciano murmured jokingly, as he stroked Kiku's hair. The other blushed harder as he suppressed a yawn and sniffled wetly against his lover's neck. The Italian grinned, pressing a kiss to the other's nose, who immediately pitched forward with a harsh "I'tschhhh!"

"Bless you..."

"Thagk you..." Kiku muttered softly, his breathing beginning to steady as his eyelids began to flutter closed. The last thing he heard was a gentle "Sleep well, Kiku" as he drifted off to sleep.

This was the cutest thing! Poor Kiku, even though.. He's me at the moment XD I'm staying up till like five. XD

But this was adorable and well written. :) awesome.

O_O...........:boom:

Omg Japan! This was beatiful! You just made my day perfect! :D

Hey, Emi? I'm trying to have the trade-off ready for you by the 20th okay? I got stuck on the prompt i was using and then when I found one I liked my story got eaten. Plus, I was getting ready for college... *scuttles away apologetically*

//slides by

Scotland

//slides away with absolutely no context

(aaaaaa new-ish updates because I haven't been here since christmas ;u; )

Archived