Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Hey guys! Sorry it's been a while since my last update ;7; there will actually be 3 updates posted on Christmas at midnight next week! I've been working on them and saving them for that date because of...special reasons |D Thanks for sticking around and I'll make it worth the wait!

oh oh oh oh oh! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Cant wait! yay yay yay! A Christmas Special!
  • Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I lied when I said I wasn't going to update again until Christmas Eve |D I decided it would be a good idea to try and write something in between work on my other drabbles. Enjoy~

Snow

Characters: Little!Germany, Prussia

Words: 1643

“What're you looking at?” Gilbert asked, counting the white boxes stacked by the door and sitting on his knees beside Ludwig to look out the window. The boy pointed out the window silently, his blue eyes wide with wonder.

“Snow?”

Ludwig responded with a blank stare, trying his best to remember if that was the right word.

Gilbert smiled. “Schnee?” he asked in German, and his little brother nodded, a rare little smile on his face. It was just like the storybooks that he'd read countless times, but now there was actual snow outside! Snow to build snowmen, and igloos and to mix with sugar and vanilla to make ice cream. It was so exciting, he couldn't help but to keep smiling at the wonderful white powder that coated the windowsill and the mailbox.

“Well, we really shouldn't...” The Prussian started, crossing his arms authoritatively, peeking down to look at the hopeful little eyes that stared back at him. “That cold's still bothering you.”

Ludwig sniffled softly, wiping at his nose with the back of his hand before giving Gilbert another winning smile that melted his heart.

“Shit...” he muttered with a laugh, ruffling the child's hair. “I have a few errands to run, but I guess you can come with me, just for a bit, okay?”

He was instantly answered with an extremely tight leg-hug and he secretly hoped his decision wasn't a bad one as Ludwig hurried off down the hall to get his coat. As soon as he returned, Gilbert sighed.

“Nope, nope, nope. You need more than a coat. You need boots, a hat, a scarf and those warm mittens I bought a few weeks ago in town.”

The boy looked down at the clothing in his arms with a little huff before his runny nose twitched and he held a hand close to his face as his eyelids fluttered. Gilbert bit the inside of his cheek.

For a few more moments, Ludwig's lips parted and his eyebrow's furrowed in frustration as he wiggled his nose and tried to fend it off. He succeeded, luckily, but miserable, hot tears streaked down his face from the the tickle and he sniffled, trying to hide his dripping nose.

Gilbert sighed, crouching down before him. “Hey, listen...” he murmured, reaching for a tissue from the box on the coffee table and wiping his nose gingerly. “Maybe this isn't such a good idea, kiddo...”

Ludwig frowned. “No fever,” he replied, his tiny voice riddled with congestion. He carefully reached for Gilbert's hand, pressing it to his forehead with a watery, determined expression. It wasn't very warm in the least.

“I know, West, but-”

“I want to see snow, you said I could.”

“I know what I said, but...”

He looked down worriedly at the child who seemed anything but, holding his coat up so Gilbert could zip it up for him before hurrying down the hallway to fetch the rest of his clothes. The Prussian could've sworn he'd heard a sharp little “Heh'itshuu! P'tshhhuuu!” from down the hallway and his suspicions where confirmed when Ludwig returned and reached for a tissue himself.

“Gesundheit,” Gilbert offered, pulling him close to give him a little hug and Ludwig averted his gaze, staring at the gloves in his hands. “You're incredibly stubborn, you know that, right?”

Ludwig nodded and his brother scoffed, dressing him in the rest of his winter attire. He froze for a moment as he adjusted his hat, wiping tears from his watery eyes down his flushed cheeks with a gentle thumb.

“Stay right by me, got it? No running off,” he said, placing a few boxes in Ludwig's arms. “Can you hold these?”

“I can hold more.”

“Two is plenty,” Gilbert said with a smile. “Just hold onto them tightly, okay?”

He pulled the front door open, allowing Ludwig to go before him as he balanced his own set of boxes in his arms. “They're baked goods for all of the neighbors that have helped us this year. I didn't make them, but...it's the thought that counts, yanno? One is for Mr. Schulz, who has the farm down the road. Remember how he gave us all of that corn when he had extra this summer?”

“We had corn for two weeks,” Ludwig replied, struggling to stay in step. It was wonderful to have so many people around them to help, even if they didn't really need it. Especially when it came to free food.

“And then there's Miss Möller a few doors down, she's the one that gave us that medicine for you a few da-”

Hihhhh-Hip'tshhhuuu! Ak'tishhhoo! Uh..uhhh....huhp'tchhhoo!

“-ays ago...” Gilbert finished with a frown, turning and motioning for Ludwig to come closer. “Gesundheit, Bless you. Still holding up?”

The child let out a chesty cough, adjusting the boxes in his arms with a sniffle. “S-Sdow is cold...” he whimpered softly as it began to stick to his eyelashes and the wool on his scarf, chilling his neck.

Gilbert couldn't help but laugh. “It's the same way it was in the books I read to you, West. It may look super pretty from indoors, but you have to remember that it's frozen water. And it only falls when it's really cold outside.”

He set his own boxes down to check Ludwig's temperature. “Want to head home?”

“We didn't deliver anything, I want to help.”

“Damn,” He muttered under his breath as he lifted the boxes up and continued their trek to the houses on the street.

The first few houses were a breeze, quick deliveries with happy neighbors and it almost made the cold air just a tiny bit more bearable. Each one was delighted to see Ludwig and even in his condition he managed to wave shyly from behind his brother's leg. Every once in a while, Gilbert would hear a sneeze or two, sometimes three, and he'd stop wherever they were to offer Ludwig a tissue or fix his scarf. It wasn't really until they had reached the last house that it had started to become a bit of a chore for the younger of the two.

By this point, his nose was constantly running and he had to sniffle every few moments just to keep it from dribbling down his nose and lips. His cheeks had begun to feel just the slightest bit warm despite the cool air that kept blowing into his face despite his scarf and he tried to keep his fingers crossed in his mittens, balancing the last box as they approached the house. Hopefully this one would be as quick as the others.

He waited patiently for Gilbert ring the doorbell and greet the neighbor, which this time turned out to be the women that took care of Gilbert's dog whenever it got sick or hurt messing with something it wasn't supposed to.

“Good evening, Ludwig! How are you tonight?” she asked softly, snapping him from his thoughts the very moment he heard his name.

“German only,” Gilbert replied with a smile. “He's still isn't too talented in the English department.”

She nodded, tightening the shawl around her shoulders with a gentle grin. “Guten abend, Ludwig. Wie geht es dir?”

Ludwig opened his mouth to reply, his red nose twitching once again. This time it didn't seem to torture him as much and he quickly jolted forward with a harsh little “Hipt'schhhuuu! Hr'ptshchh! Hr'ptshhooo-k'shhooo!”

For a split second, he lost his footing on a patch of ice and instantly fell back, watching in silent horror as the box hit the ground and all of the sweets inside tumbled onto the snow. His cheeks flared red with growing fever and embarrassment as the woman cooed instantly and hurried to his side along with Gilbert.

“I-I'b sorry...” he whimpered to Gilbert, his bottom lip trembling slightly before his eyes pinched shut yet again.

Hip'tshhh! Hr'ktschhh! I'tkkshh! Huh....huahh....hAHhpt'shhh!”

“Gesundheit, Gesundheit,” Gilbert replied softly, scooping Ludwig into his arms. “God bless you, West. Are you okay? You didn't hurt yourself when you fell, did you?”

Ludwig shook his head, burying his face into Gilbert's shoulder as he patted his back gently. He took in a shuddering, almost silent breath before the woman placed a hand on his back herself.

“Oh, I'm so glad you're alright! I should've warned you about the ice-” she started before Ludwig released a miserable sob. “Oh no, oh dear....I'm so sorry.”

Gilbert offered her a smile. “It's not you, he's just a little embarrassed, I'm sure,” he told her in English. “He's been fighting a bad cold for a little while but he wanted to help so badly tonight that I let him. It's the exhaustion getting to him.”

She nodded, rubbing Ludwig's back in a gentle circle. “Thank you for coming to visit me tonight, Ludwig,” she whispered. “I'm sorry that you fell, but it was so nice of you to stop by. I've already eaten so many things for dessert that I'm glad I wasn't tempted with more! You were such a big help, and you've made me very happy just by coming to say hello.”

The boy gave her a tearful glance, and a wobbly, weak little smile.

“Take him home and get him warm,” she added to Gilbert and he wasted no time adjusting his brother in his arms and carrying him down the sidewalk.

“Do you feel any better?” he asked softly.

Ludwig shook his head.

“Is it your cold? Or because of what happened?”

“Erkältung,” Ludwig replied. “Hrup'tshhhoo! T'shoo! Kr'schhh! C...Cold...”

Gilbert frowned. “Gesundheit, gesundheit. That's what I thought. You can sleep as soon as you get home, okay?”

He waited for a few moments for a reply before moving his arms slightly. “West? Ludwig?”

When he heard a quiet little snore, he smiled, squeezing Ludwig just a bit tighter as he approached the porch. “Goodnight, West.”

Abubububu oh noooooo poor baby Luddy ;w; What a little sweetheart, wanting to help enough to brave the cold weather when he's sick for his big bro <3 I felt so bad for him when he slipped and started crying ;A; And his little bitty sneezes, ahhhhhhhh so cute >w<

so sweeeeeet! This was so cute, Emi! This made my night! I just love the German brothers and poor baby Luddy with a cold being taking care of big brother Gilbert is so adorable ! loved everything about this one! thank you thank you this was amazing and love your work!!

Awwww Luddy!!! I just wanna cuddle him cloooooooooose~ And it w s sweet how caring big brother Prussia was OwO

This was such a nice surprise!!!!! :rollfast: Keep up the great work, Emi~ I'm super excited for the Christmas drabbles <3 Happy Holidays!!

Ludwig frowned. “No fever,” he replied, his tiny voice riddled with congestion. He carefully reached for Gilbert's hand, pressing it to his forehead with a watery, determined expression.

Daawwwwww!!! That's just soooooooooo cute! Sweet little Ludwig!! Thank god he's got his awesome big brother! :wub:

Thank you for being so amazing. :hug: Naturally I have absolutely no idea what to do with my life after coming across such a gold mine of beautifulness; I'm pretty much just stumbling through. I would've commented sooner except I wasn't a member before today so yeah. You're amazing. Everyone on this thread is amazing. I love your writing all you people.

WHO'S EXCITED FOR EMI'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL??? BECAUSE I'M EXCITED FOR EMI'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. YEAH PRESENTS ARE COOL AND ALL BUT WHO CARES????? WE HAVE EMI AND SHE AND HER DRABBLES ARE WORTH ALL THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS IN THE WORLD. YO MERRY CHRISTMAS EMI YOU'RE AWESOME

Before I go to bed tonight, I'll be posting 3 drabbles total :) They're mostly surprise Christmas presents for a few people. Tea, this one is for you! Thank you for being my rock lately and I hope this isn't too bad as a first attempt!

Festive

Characters: Norway, Denmark

Words: 1054

Denmark took in a deep breath of bitter, winter air as he glanced around at all of the lights surrounding him. They trailed up buildings, spiraled around giant fir trees, along fences and that was only the Christmas decorations. He doubted a city as bright as New York even needed sunlight, but he definitely didn't regret his choice to travel such a far distance for Christmas this year. He glanced down at Norway who was extremely close to his side, but certainly not close enough (by his standards) to hold hands and definitely not interlock fingers. It had taken Norway extra convincing for him to get on a 16 hour flight for America's annual Christmas party. Every year they'd gotten an invitation, but they usually declined to spend the holiday in a warm, familiar house, which is exactly what Norway had wanted and expected for this year. Denmark was grateful that he'd persuaded his better half to come along, grumpy as he may have seemed.

“Thanks for coming with me, Norge,” Denmark added softly with a smile, letting his hand slide into Norway's. The other quickly pulled back with a sigh, adjusting the scarf around his neck and pulling his hat back down over his ears.

“S'cold...” he grumbled. His lover smiled, worming his arm around his lover with a little extra pep in his step.

“Do you wanna head it? It doesn't start for another hour but maybe we could help set up?”

A rather displeased look stopped Denmark in his tracks and he broke off into a nervous laugh. “Or, hey! Maybe we could just sight-see from inside? I've heard horror stories about a fluorescent blue cake, and hundreds of men dressed as Santa! Wouldn't that be wild to see first-hand?”

“I guess.”

Denmark tried once again to slip his hand into Norway's, feeling a surge of warmth shoot through him when the smaller man curled his fingers around his own. He didn't question it, trying his best to keep his mind off of it as his ears begun to heat up at the tips and his cheeks grew darker by the moment. After a few moments he gave a tight squeeze, half to show his appreciation and to warn Norway of the step up to the extravagant dining hall. The outside was decorated rather tastefully and hardly anything seemed to really speak “America” or what they would expect to be his doing. There were no obnoxious inflatable characters, no Christmas lights synched to extravagant up-beat music, nothing of the sort.

“Guess this year's a little different?” he whispered. Even Norway seemed slightly convinced that maybe this year things would be different. Maybe this year it was just going to be a low-key, little event.

However, his hope was instantly shattered the moment they set foot in the door. They were greeting with large, moving inflatable Santas on either side of the doors, waving as they stood at least twelve feet tall on platforms. The music wasn't booming quite yet, but then again, the event wasn't supposed to start for nearly another hour. Even the host seemed to be MIA.

Denmark's eyes were wide with wonder and anticipation, much like that of a small child and Norway tried his best to hide his amused smirk behind slightly pouty lips. As horrendous as the display was, it didn't bother him half as much as the smell that hit him like a brick wall almost instantly.

“What is that?” he mumbled, his nose burning and he lifted a sleeve to the lower half of his face quickly with a sleeve. “H'pshhh! Ht'shhh!

“Bless ya!” Denmark replied, immediately receiving a quick swat on the arm.

“Shh!”

“S-Sorry,” he replied softer, checking that there still wasn't anyone around. “What were you talking about? What is what?”

Norway struggled to take in a breath through his nose, instantly regretting his decision when it triggered another set of fitful, forceful sneezes into his coat sleeve. “Pt'ishoo! Ht-k'tchh! Kt'shhh! E'ehshhh! T-That smell! I'tcchhhh!

Denmark patted his back gently, bringing him to a cushioned bench nearby before taking in a sniff himself. “Smells like....Cinnamon...must be incense or something, cuz I don't see any candles. Is that what's makin' you sneeze?”

“S-Shut up,” Norway hissed softly, his nose twitching as he hovered over it with his sleeve once again. “Ipt'shhh! Hr'tchhooo! Hup'tshhooo!

“Aw, don't be like that! I think it's cute!” Denmark said with a smile, leaning against Norway's neck and contemplating a kiss.

“S'dot c-cute! Stupid bro- Hup'tchhhh! Hr'shhooo! Uh'tshhoo! I'tshh! Heh'tchh! Brother...uh...huh!...huh-hah!”

Denmark frowned, carefully wiping the other's tears away as he shook, with shuddering, gasping breaths. He patted his back in gently circles as he tried his best to wait it out. When it seemed as those poor Norway would need assistance, he leaned in whispering. “Want me to help you?”

He nodded miserably, gripping onto Denmark's hand and the taller man nodded, leaning in and placing a finger directly on the tip of his nose. He rubbed in a careful, circular motion before pulling away when Norway took in a louder gasp. “H-Huhhh!”

“Bless you!”

Norway sniffled, noticing that his nose was begin to run and he rubbed at his eyes. “D-Did'dt work. Do id a-agaid...”

Denmark obeyed, applying just a bit more pressure, and squirming slightly when Norway's nose twitched again and his nostrils continued to flare with each breath. “C'mon Norge...” he urged softly. “This has to work, you seem so-”

Ihhh...IhP'tshhooo! Hut'chooo! Ik'tchhooo! T'shoooo!” he sniffled again, leaning against his lover with a weak sigh. “T-Thagk you.”

“Bless you! Bless you, Bless you!” Denmark whispered, pressing a kiss to the smaller man's temple. He whimpered and leaned in just a little closer, exhausted from the ordeal and he closed his eyes tiredly. “Would you wanna head back to the hotel room for a little bit? Nothing wrong with being fashionably late, huh?”

Norway nodded, finally letting his fingers interlock with Denmark’s as he allowed himself to be pulled up from the seat. The blue cake and other festivities could wait for now.

“I'll even try to see if I can reach America and let him know to cut off that crazy incense.”

“T-Thagks.”

“I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear that-” Denmark replied cheekily before receiving a much weaker swat. “Kidding, kidding. You're welcome, Norge.”

KK, this is for you<3 I know you've been super busy lately but I'm really glad I get to talk to you now and I'm glad you have time to relax during this holiday<3 Hope you like this one as much as the others :3

Pine

Characters: Japan, Italy

Words: 1140

Kiku swallowed quietly as he tightened his scarf around his neck and held a fist in front of the thick, wooden door. He could faintly hear softly singing from behind it, warmth and light practically pouring out of the windows. He could hardly believe that it'd been a year since last Christmas, trying his best to conceal a large smile when most of Feliciano's neighbors had begun to recognize him and greet him whenever they saw him walking down the street. Hesitating, he stood in awkward silence until the door flew open before him, and he jolted, startled by an excited gasp.

“You're here!” Feliciano beamed, hardly wasting a second before he latched onto the smaller man and enveloped him in a tight hug. “Are you excited? ”

He was so excited that Kiku couldn't help but feel rather excited himself. In fact, it was the first time in a while that he'd been so ready to just spend time at home. “I am very excited, thank you again for inviting me. I can't wait to finally experience-”

“Decorating?” Feliciano breathed, instantly taking Kiku's hands in his own with the brightest smile imaginable. When Kiku squirmed for a moment, he loosened his grip. “S-Sorry, I'm just really excited. You've never really decorated one all by yourself, have you? A real Christmas tree! Like this one?”

Without a moment's notice, he pulled the smaller man after him until they were standing directly in front of the rather large fir tree in the corner. It was big, thick, and taller than Feliciano. Even after all of these years it still seemed so odd to keep a tree in a house. Western culture definitely was a lot to take in, especially when it had begun to affect a lot of the other countries. He remembered that sometimes in the winter Feliciano would hang a tiny ornament or some lights on the trees around his home and he figured that would be festive enough. Most years it was, but this year was going to be special, he would make sure of it.

Feliciano smiled, running his fingers along the pine needles. “This one is so pretty, it was the best one to decorate! And, I found all of the ornaments I've been collecting over the years!”

Kiku's eyes widened when he noticed the large cardboard box. “Are you sure they're all going to fit?”

The tree was on the rather large side, but one could never be sure just how many sentimental things Feliciano owned, especially when it came to decorations or little statues for the holidays. Every single item seemed to have a story behind it and it was a wonder that his collections grew so quickly.

Kiku inched toward it, allowing his finger to gentle graze the needles himself. Feliciano lifted a blue glass ball out of the box and handed it to him, helping him pinch the little metal hook with his fingers and guiding it to the closest branch.

“Like this,” he instructed gently. “Lovi says that the star is supposed to go on top before you do anything else, but I like putting the star on last, that way it's the finishing touch!”

For a moment, Kiku was distracted with an odd tickle in his sinuses and tried to wrinkle his nose when Feliciano had his back turned. It was so odd, he was definitely not coming down with anything and there weren't any kind of flowers around the living room at this time of year. He tried his best to focus on another ornament when the tickle worsened and he suddenly lurched forward.

Heh'tshhh!

His stomach instantly sank when Feliciano giggled and offered him a gentle “Bless you.”

“E-Excuse me,” he muttered, struggling to lift his arm to his face before jerking forward once again. “H'tschhhh! Kt'shhhhu! Hep'tshhhuu! I-Ihhx'gtshhuu! Sorry, excuse be.”

He tried his best not to make eye contact as he backed up, tripping over the box of ornaments and crashing to the ground. Feliciano's smile was instantly replaced by a look of concern and in the blink of an eye he was crouching at Kiku's side.

“Veh, Are you okay? Bless you, bless you!” he fretted, checking Kiku over for any bumps or scratches. “I should've moved the box, but I didn't think you would trip...I'm sorry!”

By this point, Kiku's cheeks were an uncomfortable scarlet hue and he tried his best to mutter stuffy apologies, wondering what on earth had come over him. Feliciano offered him a hand, helping him to his feet and pressing a kiss to his cheek that only made his face darken even more with blush.

“I-I'b alright, thagk you,” he reached of another ornament, hardly hanging it on the branch when he shook with the force of another sneeze.

“Heh'itshuu!”

This time, he heard a heartbreaking shatter and he hardly dared to look at the ground. Feliciano let out a slightly disappointed hum, and Kiku bowed immediately.

“I-I'b so sorry, Feliciad- T'shhh! K'tchhh! Feliciado, I-I did't bead, I'b so sorry...I'll pay for it, and replace it, I pro-T'ishhhuu! Probise.”

Feliciano carefully took his hand in his own and led him to the couch, helping him sit down and covering it with a blanket. “It's okay, Kiku! I know it was a mistake.”

He pressed another kiss to the tip of Kiku's nose before breathing softly. “Sometimes Antonio gets really sniffly around Lovino's christmas tree, so maybe you're allergic to the tree?”

Kiku nodded solemnly with another sniffle and Feliciano pulled him into a hug. “I can finish decorating, if you want to put the star on the top? I'll be really quick, and then we can do that together!”

He hurried back over to the tree, hanging each ornament in the perfect place as Kiku watched quietly, his stomach twisting with guilt as he continued to pitch into his arm every so often. Feliciano blessed him every time, offering him tissues and making sure that he was comfortable from his spot.

When he'd finally finished, he lifted the golden star piece out of the box and held it out before Kiku. “I'll go get the step ladder, and then can you help me?”

Kiku wiped his nose discreetly before nodded and getting up from his spot. He carefully took a step on the ladder and reached to place the topper on of the top branches. His nose twitched immediate in defiance, but Feliciano steadied the ladder as he quickly placed it on top and fell back with a harsh, wet “Huh'uptshuuu!

Feliciano helped him down and pressed a kiss to his cheek. “Thank you for helping me decorate,” he whispered happily, pressing a kiss to Kiku's lips. By this point he assumed that Kiku might lose consciousness if his blush deepened any more and he smiled. “Merry Christmas, Kiku.”

lillian, this is for you! I know you like PruHun, and it's been ages since I've written it myself, so I decided to give it another shot! Thank you so much for being such an awesome rp partner! Here's to many more!!

Ball

Characters: (Mainly) Prussia, Hungary

Words: 3181

It was a little past 4 p.m. when Gilbert's alarm finally went off from across the bedroom, waking the poor Prussian from his miserably spotty slumber. He could faintly hear Christmas music from downstairs, and figured that a certain Italian had also made his way over. It wasn't surprising, though. It had been the talk amongst most countries for at least a month now. It wasn't every day that everyone was able to be in the same place at once, so whenever a party was planned, everyone knew about it almost immediately. And it had seemed like a wonderful idea at first. He'd finally worked up the courage after quite a lot of persuading and urging on Feliciano's end to ask Elizaveta to be his date. As confident as he was making the call, he instantly found himself in doubt, worrying that she'd already been asked or wouldn't be interested in the least bit. But when we was almost as ecstatic as he was, he couldn't have been happier making sure that he'd make sure she wouldn't regret her decision. As he coughed into his arm and struggled to sit up and turn off the alarm, he reminded himself that he would still keep that promise. His reflection, however, didn't seem as confident, he noticed as he headed into the bathroom to shower.

Gilbert stiffened when there was a knock at his door and he sighed, pulling the tie out of it's failed knot once again.

“Come in,” he grumbled.

“Are you almost ready?” Ludwig asked, opening the bedroom door and peering in. He was already completely dressed, from his perfectly-gelled hair all the way down to his recently-shined shoes. “Elizaveta should be here any minute now...”

Gilbert rolled his eyes as he decided after looking at his own hair in his reflection that another comb-through probably wouldn't hurt. “Is Feli ready?”

Ludwig cracked a smiled. “He's dressed, if that's what you mean. He's been “ready” for the past week, and he wouldn't stop talking about it all-”

“Verdammt...”

The younger of the two sighed when the tie that his brother had been messing with ever since he entered the room ended up on bedpost in a huff as he stormed off into the bathroom. Ludwig raised an eyebrow when he heard both the shower and faucet turn on for a good thirty seconds. When Gilbert emerged, rubbing his eyes, he avoided his younger brother's gaze and instantly made his way for the tie he'd abandoned.

“What was that for?”

The Prussian shrugged. “Just checking that nothing's leaking. We'll be gone the whole night, and we all know how you feel about high water bills.”

“I see...” he replied, trying his best not to sound completely unconvinced.

To the best of his memory, it had been months, if not more, since the shower in Gilbert's bedroom had been replaced. It was nearly impossible for it to be broken already...

As soon as he'd wrapped the tie around his neck, the doorbell sounded and he paled struggling to remember the steps once again. “Shit...”

“Need help?” Ludwig asked, calmly taking the tie from his brother and lifting it up to show him as he began to tie it. “And don't worry about the door, Feliciano will take care of it.”

Gilbert nodded, the anticipation and stress beginning to eat away at his nerves. It was a wonder that Feliciano was such a social butterfly, and sometimes he wondered just how he tended to be. He could pitch a conversation with a stranger on the street and keep it going for hours.

“You have to cross it here and then pull it through the loop,” Ludwig instructed, tightening it around his neck as his gaze fell on his older brother's reddening nose. “Your-”

“Fine.”

“Gilbert-”

“I'm fine, West,” Gilbert replied sharply, resisting the urge to rub as yet another tickle caused his nose to twitch uncomfortably. “It's nothing, don't be a killjoy.”

Ludwig bit his lip at the comment, before giving him an unconvinced look. “You were so congested the other night, I'm just checking-”

“I'm not congested now, am I?” Gilbert sighed before thinking about the tone he'd taken and giving Ludwig a friendlier smile. “I'm fine. Worry about your night, okay? You've got a lot on your hands.”

“I know but...”

For a moment, awkward silence took over the room and finally the younger of the two sighed and straightened his suit jacket. “Promise me you'll say something if it gets to be too much?”

Gilbert rolled his eyes, leaning closer to the doorway when he'd begun to hear familiar voices from downstairs. “I will,” he replied walking to the top of the stairwell.

“Shit,” he breathed the very moment he laid eyes on Elizaveta and Ludwig couldn't help but smile before peering for a look himself when he backed up and leaned against the wall. It had certainly been a while since she'd dressed in such a feminine fashion. She wore what seemed to be a long, silky white gown that ended just above a pair of heels that where the exact same shade, but it was hard to tell from under a cream colored trench coat. Her hair spiraled down in long, flowing ringlets and her make up wasn't heavy in the least, her lips a beautiful shade of pink and just a teeny bit eyeshadow. Feliciano had already greeted her with a hug and an instantaneous compliment on her perfume before standing back with a huge smile.

“I want to see the whole dress, Ms. Héderváry!” Feliciano encouraged and she laughed softly against her hand.

“Feli... It's not too fancy. Besides, aren't we going to be leaving soon?”

The eager Italian held his arms out for her coat, his smile ever-present.

“Please? Please, please?” he begged. “I want a sneak preview, just for a minute, and I'll hold your coat. Gilbert isn't ready, anyway.”

Gilbert frowned at the accusation, crossing his arms. Ludwig smirked.

“Oh, alright,” she giggled, undoing the buttons and draping the coat over Feliciano's waiting arms with a shy smile before moving her arms to show off the dress. The Italian's mouth gaped open instantly and he let out a little gasp of surprise.

“It's so beautiful, Ms. Héderváry! It must've cost you a fortune!”

Her cheeks immediately darkened and she quickly waved him off. “Oh, Feli...S-Shh,” she giggled, embarrassed. “You look amazing yourself!”

“If you think I do, you should see Ludwig!”

From his spot upstairs, Ludwig instantly choked on his saliva, clearing his throat awkwardly and Gilbert took in a deep breath, making his way downstairs.

“You do look amazing, Liz,” he forced out, hoping it'd come out as cool and collected as he'd wanted it to. “Excited?”

She beamed, re-tying her coat at the waist. “Very, You look great!”

Gilbert smiled, reaching for her hand and pressing a kiss to the top dramatically until she laughed.

When Ludwig finally came down, she instantly went “Oh, Ludwig! You look so handsome.”

“T-Thank you, you do, too.”

The ride there wasn't half as awkward as Gilbert had first thought and if it wasn't for the nagging warmth from his fever, he knew that it wouldn't be very hard to disguise it. Conversations came naturally between not only the two of them, but the four of them in the car and it came as such a relief to the poor Prussian that was just happy that he hadn't sweated through his suit by this point. By the time they arrived, most everyone was on the dance floor and Elizaveta beamed. She'd always loved dancing, Gilbert remembered. When she was younger, she'd kept it a secret (or at least tried to) because she didn't want to be teased, but Gilbert had noticed that she hadn't given up her talent when he spotted her dancing with a broom one time that he went to spy on Roderich.

Feliciano and Ludwig locked hands and almost immediately the younger German was pulled off into the crowd and Gilbert gulped, his reinforcements now out of sight. The lights dimmed and he jolted nervously when Elizaveta took his hand in her own.

“It's gonna be a slow song!” she practically squealed. Gilbert sniffled unconsciously, noticing that the tickle he'd been able to hold back in the car seemed to be coming back with vengance.

“I'll be right back, okay, Liz?” he choked out, the need to rub his nose getting worse and worse by the second. “Just goh-gotta go the bathroom real quick. We can get drinks after, okay?”

“This is the first slow dance, you can't-”

“It's an emergency.” He flashed her a guilty smile before hurrying off into the crowd, leaving her stranded once again as countless couples danced around her in perfect unison. Not too far away, Feliciano frowned as he noticed the heartbreak in Elizaveta's face and he looked up at Ludwig, hopeful for an answer.

“He's leaving her...” he mused sadly. “Is he that nervous?”

Ludwig hesitated for a moment, unsure of whether or not it was a good idea to share Gilbert's secret before shaking his head. “I'm not sure what the matter is. Maybe I should go talk to him...”

He turned to head towards the coat room when suddenly an extremely familiar song began to play over the speakers. Feliciano's eyes lit up instantly, recognizing it as the very first song they'd ever danced to together, and just the first few notes brought back wonderful, warm memories. His smile faltered just a little when he noticed that Ludwig had already begun to walk away.

“I-I can stay, if you want,” he reassured, returning to take Feliciano's hand in his own. “This is our song.”

“No,” Feliciano replied, giving him a quick squeeze before pushing him towards the coat room. “Go check up on Gil, we can have another dance later.”

“But-”

“And I'll keep Ms. Héderváry company, so she doesn't get impatient! Hurry, though!”

Ludwig smiled, pressing a discreet kiss to Feliciano's temple. “I'll make up for this, I promise.”

“You'd better,” Feliciano laughed, his cheeks darkening. “Now go.”

He instantly directed his attention to the one, lonely woman in the center of the dance floor that looked horrible lost when it came to what to do. She decided on rocking slowly to the music her own to keep from feel so awkward amongst so many. The Italian took in a deep breath, making his way through the crowd until he found her.

“Can I step in?” he asked.

Elizaveta smiled, holding out her hand to take his. “It's not really stepping in if I'm the only one here.”

As the music started up again, he frowned, noticing instantly how her steps weren't as graceful as they usually were, and it was almost as if he was pulling her along to a dance he was sure she knew by heart.

“He left so quickly, almost like he wants to get away from me, and I don't understand why,” she sighed.

“Oh, I'm sure that's not the case! Maybe he's nervous,” Feliciano replied sweetly. “Remember how nervous he was when he called you to ask if you'd be his date?”

Elizaveta raised an eyebrow. “How do you know about that?” she asked with a curious little laugh.

Feliciano's cheeks flared red. “V-Veh, I might've heard you on the phone. L-Ludwig, too. Gilbert insisted! He called us “'Flying men!'”

She burst into laughter, lifting a hand to cover her mouth. “'Wing men', Feli?”

“Y-Yeah! That's what it was! Wing men!”

Elizaveta slowly begun to keep in step once again. “I'm really glad you did, I still can't believe Gilbert asked me. I've been waiting for so long, honestly...”

H-HAP'TSHHHHOOO! HRUH'TCHHH! IT'gshhh! Hr'pshhhhuhhh!

“Gesundheit.”

Gilbert whirled around, quickly covering his dripping nose with a shaky hand. “W-Whad are you doigg out here?” he snapped, his teeth chattering.

Ludwig sighed, zipping his own jacket up to the neck. “You're not going to make your cold any better by stepping outside in this weather.”

“I kdow that,” Gilbert replied. “D-Do you have ady-” he started, trailing off when Ludwig placed a packet of tissues in his palm.

“Blow your nose.”

“She hates be,” Gilbert sighed mournfully, slumping against the wall and blowing his nose as hard as possible. It provided very little relief and he sighed, finding it impossible to get any further.

Ludwig frowned. “She doesn't hate you,” he replied, draping the Prussian's jacket over his shoulders and helping him feed his arms into the sleeves.

A dark pink blush spread across Gilbert's cheeks as he turned in embarrassment and sniffled once his nose had begun to run once again. “Yeah, well, she should. I left her od the dadce floor before the first dadce...”

“P...Perhaps-”

“I'm not going home, West.”

His eyes, though somewhat bloodshot and watery, shone with determination. “I have to bake this right...”

Ludwig nodded in understanding, giving his shoulder a gentle squeeze before slipping the packet of tissues into his palm. “Take these will you, and I'll see you later tonight. Take care of yourself.”

Gilbert flashed him a cocky smile. “Take care of your date.”

The other smirked, opening the doors to the balcony and making his way back inside to the dance floor.

The music inside slowed down once again to signify another slow song and Gilbert peered through the window to see that Feliciano had indeed been keeping Elizaveta preoccupied, trying his very best to keep he enveloped in the dance. She was trying, Gilbert could tell, but her smile wasn't genuine and he'd seen that lonely expression all of the time when they had been younger.

He sniffled, giving his nose a final blow before cramming the tissue into his pocket, rubbing his eyes and making it back into the main room. As he approached her, he watched her entire face light up and that only made his heart pound in his chest even harder as he stood between her and Feliciano when the song came to an end.

“Is it alright if I have by date back?” he asked. Feliciano's face lit up, as well and he quickly backed up, grabbing Elizaveta's hands and placing them into Gilbert's. For a quick second, she seemed to notice how cold and clammy his hands are, but was quickly overcome with happiness when Feliciano bowed politely and hurried off to meet Ludwig where he was waiting near the refreshments.

“I missed you,” Elizaveta said softly.

“I...uh, sorry. I did'dt bead to escape agaid, it's dot you, I swear...I just...” he glanced over at where the band seemed to be taking a break to re-tune instruments and the room was filled with conversation. If only he wasn't struggling so horribly in his own...

“D-Did Feli keep you busy? West is always saying how great of a dancer he is...”

Elizaveta smiled. “He is, I taught him a little bit when he was younger, but he's definitely learned a lot more on his own.”

The Harp player gave it a gentle strum and Gilbert swallowed thickly, hoping that the music would start up again.

“But where we you? Everything's alright, isn't it?”

Gilbert nodded, the words caught on his tongue.

Elizaveta raised an eyebrow. “You're sure?”

“P-Positi- he'tschhh!”

In a split second, he'd had no choice but to aim towards his own chest and he felt his heart stop for way more than just a split second. “Heit'chhhauu! Ha'ahptshhhh! I-Ihng'xttt! Hr'grxxtttt! S-Shit- Ip'tschhhh! Liz, sorry...sorry...fuck.”

Elizaveta stood in complete shock for a moment, her expression instantly melting into one of concern as she felt just a little bit of mist on her lower neck. It might have bothered her just a tiny bit if she hadn't seen the incredible guilty and miserable look on Gilbert's face.

“Bless you,” she offered softly.

“I'b sorry,” he croaked, adding a miserable “Thank you.”

She pulled him close immediately, so he rested his head on his shoulder and she rubbed his back softly. “Let's go outside for a moment, okay? There's a bench right out front and I think it'd be easier to talk there.”

He nodded, allowing her to take him by the hand and lead him to the front door just as the lights had begun to dim once again, the music starting up.

Once they'd made they're way outside, she draped wrapped her shawl around her shoulders, staring up to watch the snowflakes blow past the streetlamps in a somewhat awkward silence.

“Why didn't you just say something?” she asked finally, reaching out to brush his bangs away with a gentle hand, her mouth instantly forming a worried line. It had been ages since she'd looked at him with such concern and love, and it immediately caused his heart to swell in his chest. He carefully pushed her hand away, attempting to give her another smile.

“Wouldd't've beed ady fud if I cadcelled. Couldd't leave you without a date...dot od such short do..doh...It'tschhh! It'shhhuuhh! A...Ahp'tchhhhh! Dotice...” he muttered raspily, unable to make eye contact with her as he sniffled wetly and reached into his pocket for the packet of tissues to wipe his nose. “Add we both kdow I'b huh-k'shhh-k'tschhh! Ehhg'TCHH! I'b doo awesobe for thad.”

“Oh, Gilbert...” Elizaveta sighed, combing her fingers through his hair that had long since become rather frazzled and messy from his constant lunging. “You're a mess. You know that, right?”

Gilbert could only nod as his eyes fluttered shut the very moment her cool hand returned to his forehead, providing relieve to his boiling skin. He let a wheezy chuckle slip out, curling his warm, slender fingers around her spare hand and giving it a weak squeeze.

“Yeah, I kdow.”

“But...” she leaned in, pressing a warm, soft kiss on the corner of his mouth before resting her head on his shoulder and embracing him gently. “I appreciate everything you've done for me. You're much more of a sweetheart than you let on.”

He sniffled, a blush spreading across his pale cheeks. “Whad cad I say? I'b-”

This time he managed to duck away from her, shaking with the force as each sneeze tore through him, each more powerful than the one before it and despite his horrible headache, he was tempted to attempt stifles once again.

T'chhhhooo! Kt'CHH! Ha-AH...HUP'TCHUHH! Ah-hahhh...huh-huhhhh'gxttt! Hr'gtchtttt! Uhp'TSHOOOU!

Blowing his nose instantly, he grumbled. “Sorry, Sorry, I kdow id's gross...”

“Egészségedre, Gesundheit,” Elizaveta murmured, pressing one last kiss to his cheek before standing and gently pulling him to his feet.

“Let's go home. We can celebrate there, okay?”

Gilbert nodded, sniffling once again as he wrapped an arm around her waist as they made they way to one of the waiting taxi's out front. The moment they'd gotten settled in the back seat, he leaned against her with a yawn and she smiled, gently teasing his hair with those wonderful fingers of hers.

“L-Love you, Liz...” he slurred sleepily, and she froze for a moment, her heart stopping in her chest before she nuzzled against him.

“I...I love you, too.”

WHO'S EXCITED FOR EMI'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL??? BECAUSE I'M EXCITED FOR EMI'S CHRISTMAS SPECIAL. YEAH PRESENTS ARE COOL AND ALL BUT WHO CARES????? WE HAVE EMI AND SHE AND HER DRABBLES ARE WORTH ALL THE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS IN THE WORLD. YO MERRY CHRISTMAS EMI YOU'RE AWESOME

Ahhh thank you so much<3 I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, as well!! I highly doubt my drabbles are anywhere near as exciting as that, but I definitely appreciate the compliment!

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!

Hope you enjoyed! <3

Fffffff YOUUUUU AHHHHHHroll2.gif <- this is what my insides are doing right now! You pushed all the right buttons with this adorable little drabble! And you pulled off Norway's character so well (and Denmark's too!) that I could weep with joy :,) I'm still smoldering over the way Den helped Nor tease his sneezes out! My heart skipped a beat at that premature blessing too! And, ahhhh, Norway's shy thanks for den's helpppppp <3 <3 my heart hurts in the best way possible blushsmiley.gif Thank you so much for this super awesome Christmas present <3

omG EMI!!!

These are so great ahhhhhhhhhhhh what a wonderful thing to wake up to!! I loved these so much and my favorite one was the PruHun~ They were all really cute, and as always, your spellings were great. *fans self* Aaah, what would I do without you?! Great job once again, and have a happy holiday!

EMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! blowup.gifstretcher.gif Oh dear, look what you've done.

Magnificent! Merry Christmas EMI!!!! hug.gifheart.gifrudolph.gif

I died and went to heaven! All three just beautiful!! My favorite was the Pruhun~ Danke Emi keep up the awesome work! lots of love! *smiles*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Oh.... my.... goodness.... surprise.gif These drabbles blew me away!!! laugh.png They were so cute and endearing and my favorite characters... Just. Awestruck. Keep up your incredible work, Emi!!! clapping.gif

Attempt at Role Playing

Words: 981

Characters: America, England

Arthur tried his best to stay as far away from the closet mirror as possible as he struggled to fit into an outfit he hadn't worn in years, his entire face practically on fire with embarrassment despite the fact that he was the only one home and he'd closed all of the curtains around the house beforehand. Not that the neighbors had ever been able to see into the house, but in a situation such as this, he wasn't going to take any chances.

Sighing, he pulled the hem of the tiny, pink nurse outfit down as he'd done so long ago, to insure that it made it to his thighs at the very least. But sadly that just wasn't how these blackmail outfits worked. Hell, Arthur wasn't even entirely sure why he'd kept the damn thing folded in a paper bag in the very, very back of the walk-in closet.

“Stupid, bloody...” he muttered under his breath as he gave the hem another tug and hoped that it wouldn't tear. “Damn...stupid fantasies.”

Alfred had surprised him a few nights before with a candlelit dinner on the patio, having made all of the food himself. It was incredibly cheesy, but Arthur had almost felt his heart explode out of his chest when he saw slightly over-cooked attempts of almost all of his favorite foods, accented with a beautiful table cloth that looked like it had cost a pretty penny, so he could instantly notice just how much work Alfred had put into it. And of course, he had to do something in return. Every single idea that had crossed his mind was much to simple, and just didn't have enough... “oomph” as Alfred called it. He had to something extra special.

Unfortunately, the only thing Arthur remember he lover mentioning wanting to try was role play. Nurse role play, specifically. Why Alfred even liked the tiny pink hunk of fabric was completely beyond him, but he figured all he needed was a few minutes of parading around in this stupid thing. Surprise Alfred after work and hopefully hurry out of it (and all articles of clothing for that matter) for the rest of the evening. It was full proof.

He glanced at the clock, making his way downstairs and checked his phone for a familiar “I'm almost home!” text message that Alfred sent him every day, without fail. But as 5:30 came and went, Arthur leaned against the wall, trying his best to peer out the slim windows on either side of the door. Suddenly, the door knob clicked and Alfred pushed through the door, hunched over as he tried to folders in his arms. He slowly lifted his head, letting out a thick, wheezy cough before his eyes fell on his lover and his arms went limp immediately, spilling paperwork all over the floor.

“I-I,” Arthur spluttered. “You dolt! Don't you have anything to say?! Aren't you surprised?!”

His entire face was bright red, his ears burning and he could feel the humiliation twisting his stomach into knots. Alfred blinked dazedly, his lips parted as he breathed. He seemed horribly confused as to why he was being yelled at and he tried his best to think of a reply.

“I-I'b...I'b hobe...” he croaked softly, before he reached out to clutch the door frame. “AHAP'SHHH! HAHP'SHHUU!

Unable to hold himself up, he loosened his grip and allowed himself to slide down onto the ground, still trying desperately to hold onto his remaining folders.

Arthur immediately frowned. “Alfred? Are you alright?”

Alfred sniffled thickly. “AP'TCHHH! K'TSHHOOO! W-Why are you dressed ligke thad?”

The Brit's embarrassment quickly took over once again and he crossed his arms. “You wanted this! This is what you said you wanted, so I did it and it completely backfired! You... You...” he tried his best to wave a shaky, accusing finger at Alfred but he could hardly keep it for more than a few seconds before it physically hurt to do so.

Alfred opened his mouth to reply before he quickly buried his face in his elbow. “UH'SHHHHHUU! HA'UTSCHH! KT'CHHPFFF! HU'UHHHPFF!”

After he recovered he cleared his throat, his bleary, cerulean eyes guilty. “I-I'b...I'b sorry, Ardie...”

Arthur sighed, reaching for the tissue box on the table nearby before taking out a few and handing them to the miserable American.

“Don't...Don't be sorry, you don't have anything to be sorry for,” he replied with groan, running his hand through his hair. “Are you feeling alright? When did you start feeling sick?”

He subconsciously adjusted the hem of the dress once again as he settled down next to Alfred, letting his hand carefully drift up to his forehead. Alfred took off his glasses, folding the tissues over his nose before giving a thick, gurgling honk.

“This bordigg...could'dt....couldd't stohhh...AP'TSHYUUU! HAT'SHHOUU! sdeezig...” he sniffled, wiping his nose and leaning back against the door. “By throad hurds...by chest hurds...I slepd through by beeti'gs and they gave be this-” he pointed around himself to the scattered papers. “T-To-'TCHHHH! P'TSCHHH! KT'CHH! IK'TSCHH-KR'SHHHOO! do cadtch up...”

Arthur's heart sank. “God bless you, love...” he murmured, pressing a kiss to Alfred's boiling cheek. “That's bloody ridiculous, to give you so much work when it's obvious you're not feeling well! I swear, I'll...”

Alfred offered him a weak, hardly playful smile. “I doubt they'll tagke you seriously, dressed ligke thad.”

“Blow your nose,” Arthur replied bitterly, and the American forced a congested chuckle.

“Thagk you...Arthur.”

“Hm? For what?”

“Everything,” Alfred replied, leaning against his shoulder. “It was really dice of you to do this, sorry I wasd't really ready.”

Arthur immediately pressed a kiss against the side of his head, trying to hide a chuckle of his own. “We'll just have to try again some other time. Now, let me get out of this ridiculous outfit and let's get some warm food into you, alright?”

Alfred smiled. “I'd ligke that.”

Haaaaaaa~ How do I woooooooords?! >///7///< Poor America, having to pass by such a splendid opportunity to enjoy a rare treat like that, and having all that extra work dumped on him ;7; And poor England, having his plan backfire on him! But the blessing! And the sneeze spellings... Perfect! <3

Archived