Sneeze Fetish Forum

Emi's Hetalia Drabble Thread

Flufferdust

Oh my, this was so cute!! wubsmiley.gif I love how embarrassed England was, so sweet!! Fantastic job as always, Emi! clapping.gif Ooooh, and could I request a Sneezy!Austria and a Fetish!Prussia? You don't have to if you don't want to, though. biggrinsmiley.gif

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my, this was so cute!! wubsmiley.gif I love how embarrassed England was, so sweet!! Fantastic job as always, Emi! clapping.gif Ooooh, and could I request a Sneezy!Austria and a Fetish!Prussia? You don't have to if you don't want to, though. biggrinsmiley.gif

I'd love to! Did you have a scenario in mind?

What if Prussia was originally going over to Austria's house to tease him or flirt with Hungary, and when he gets there he realizes that Austria's sick and he feels compelled to take care of him? wubsmiley.gif But I love all of your stories, so if you don't want to write this scenario or feel inspired to write another one, that would be awesome, too! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

*heart melts* That was SOOO cute! Arthur!! So thoughtful and gets backfired on hehehe just his luck.

Beautiful job with both characters I really liked this one

Hallo Emi!!! You updated aaaaaah ^^ I really liked this one because your spellings for America's sneezes make me want to melt into a puddle of Mei. Heh.

Seeing as you're taking requests, I was wondering if maybe you could do some sick, in denial Germany with overprotective caretaker Italy? ;w; (Bonus points if Italy gets sick too!!)

OMG Emiiiii why are your stories so amazing???? You've gotten me obsessed with this and it's so perfect... I can't even words right now

• 1 month later...

Hello, everyone! ;;7;; Sorry for the super long absence (once again...)

A lot of stuff has happened since I last updated, and I haven't had much motivation for writing. But I'm willing to make up for lost time, so here I am with the PruAus request from a while back! I'm also trying to finish up my Valentine's Day Gerita for this year, but we'll pretend it's a super belated White Day drabble, okay? ^ ^;

((I also haven't forgotten about the other gerita request, so please expect that soon!))

Characters: Austria, Prussia

Words: 1553

It was a rather quiet evening for Gilbert Beilschmidt, which was an extremely rare occurrence. Usually he found any way possible to keep the house somewhat busy, making sure he was always keeping his younger brother on his toes, but today was definitely different.

His brother had left on a plane to Italy earlier that morning leaving him in charge of the house, which, as exciting as it seemed to have the house to his own, he quickly found himself seeking company. As awesome as it was to have free reign, it wasn't enjoyable at all with out anyone to reign over. (With the exception of Ludwig's dogs, who seemed to be rather intent of sneaking their way onto the couches and even Ludwig's bed while their master was gone.)

Gilbert frowned as he looked at the text message he'd sent a few hours before, as he was making lunch for himself and now as the sun had begun to set in the sky, he'd begun to get impatient with the Austrian on the other end of the line. How was it that he could forget about his phone for hours on end, but whenever he needed to contact anyone, one would think that he was gasping through his last few breaths, bleeding out on the floor. The last time Gilbert was over and left muddy footprints in the foyer, he'd gotten 17 phone calls and 4 voice mails in less than a 15 minute period.

'Specs, What's for dinner?' he'd sent, adding a snickering little fox emoticon for good measure.

When no response came after an hour he added.

'I want donauwelle for dessert!'

Again, nothing.

Now here he was four hours later, lonely and hungry with no one to help. He bit his lip, sliding on his jacket before heading out the front door to make his way to Roderich's house. If he was going to be ignored, then maybe a series of pranks were in order. It didn't take much to send Roderich into an exasperated fit, even something as simple as some toilet paper on the pine tree near the garden, Gilbert reminded himself as a grin found its way across his lips.

The household, however, was extremely quiet when Gilbert made his way up the stairs to the porch, noticing just how odd it was not to hear piano. It almost seemed to take life away from the large, old house. He rapped on the door roughly, pressing his ear against it to check for footsteps. After a few moments, he pressed the doorbell, hearing the familiar, cliché “ding-dong”echo through the house.

“Come on!” Gilbert grumbled, checking his phone before he raised a fist to once again slam the door. This time, however, it opened and left the Prussian holding up a fist inches away from Roderich's face, whose eyes widened immediately. He blinked, his hair a disheveled mess, cheeks flaring a deep red as well as his nose that was well-hidden behind an embroidered handkerchief.

“What...” he began before sniffling sharply in a vain attempt to stop a sneeze that immediately sent him snapping forward into the fabric. “A'tchhhpffff! Heh'ptfffff!

For a moment he tried to recover gracefully, dabbing at his nose lightly before giving Gilbert a watery glare. “Whad...do you wadt?”

Gilbert was frozen, his mouth agape as he tried to process everything before him, his expression only making Roderich's cheeks even darker (if at all possible) and he found himself at a total loss for words. He couldn't remember the last time he'd seen Roderich actually sneeze instead of stifling it and refusing that it had even happened in the first place.

“I...w-well!” He attempted to puff out his chest, trying his best to seem as confident and snarky as he'd spent the entire walk there planning, but the longer he stared at his boyfriend the guiltier he felt and he quickly felt his excuse dying on his lips. “I'm...I...”

Roderich pressed the handkerchief against his nose, his eyelids fluttered as he took in a series of hitching breaths. Once Gilbert's heart had practically begun beating out of his chest, Roderich sighed and shook his head as if hoping that would rid him of the terrible itch causing him so much torture.

“I dod't have a didder prepared,” he snapped, pulling the robe tighter around himself as the brisk winter air began to take effect on him. “D-D'ixshooo! D-Dor will I. So you cad tagke your leave dow.”

Gilbert frowned. “H-Hey, don't say it like that, jeez... Like that's all I was interested in...”

He reached forward to place a hand on Roderich's forehead, only to be swatted away instantly. His eyebrows furrowed with concern.

“Is this why you haven't been answering my messages?”

Roderich sniffled again, stuffing the handkerchief in his pocket as he attempted to comb back his hair with his fingers. He couldn't look Gilbert in the eye, reaching for the door knob when the other placed a cool hand over his, wrapping his fingers around it immediately.

“Specs...”

“Dod't call be thad,” Roderich grumbled as Gilbert pulled him into a hug. He wanted to squirm out of it as soon as possible, but the cool hands that he could feel through the thin fabric of his shirt felt so nice on his boiling skin that he couldn't find it in himself to pry himself away any longer.

“My apologies, Young Master,” Gilbert snickered, earning himself another half-hearted glare. “Let's get you back to the couch-”

“The couch?”

The Prussian froze for a moment, the look on his lover's face as though he'd just given the most ridiculous suggestion in the world. He crossed his arms, discreetly trying to reach into his pocket for his handkerchief.

“I-I assure y....you, I haved...hahhh haved't—Ix'tchhhitt! I'tshhh! T'shhhho! Hah-it'kkchh!

Gilbert swallowed thickly, feeling the familiar feeling of sinking in his stomach as he willed his cheeks not to darken and instead placed a hand on Roderich's lower back, using the other to wrap around his wrist as he lead him towards the stairwell.

“Gesundheit,” he managed to murmur, and Roderich cleared his throat and nodded shyly in acknowledgment.

“I haved't beed resti'g on the couch,” he sniffled. “I've beed id bed.”

As they stepped into the bedroom, Gilbert paled, noticing how almost everything in the room seemed untouched. The sheets of the master bed were practically pinned to each corner neatly, as though it hadn't been touched in a few hours, or worse.

When he looked over at Roderich, he sighed. “You're a real bad liar, you know that?”

The Austrian didn't reply, shedding his robe and crawling into the sheets almost like a small child. He finally let a little, congested groan escape as he pulled the sheets up, burying his face in them when his face scrunched up miserably.

H...Hi'txchhhh! It'shhhooo! K'ishooo!

“Gesundheit, Bless you,” Gilbert whispered, sliding into bed beside him. He could feel his hands getting clammy and he quickly wiped them on his pants when he was safely under the sheets before pulling Roderich into his arms.

“Where were you today?”

“C-Cleadi'g. Just because I'b ill, doesd't beed that I cad let everything go. What would people thigk?”

Gilbert carefully placed a hand on his forehead. “They might think that for the first time in a long time, you were sick.”

Roderich's face once again darkened, especially when he added. “Yikes, have you done anything about that fever?”

He shook his head. Gilbert sighed. It was nearly impossible to enjoy any of this when Roderich looked so miserable. This was nothing simple Roderich's dust allergies seemed to be, and after a bit of medication he was usually back to normal. But watching him slowly crumble at the hands of a terrible fever and stuffy, runny nose that made his eyes pour only made him feel guilty for even thinking for a moment about how attractive it was that Roderich was finally letting his sneezes go instead of stifling them behind that silly handkerchief of his.

“I wadt to be coheredt,” he replied stubbornly, tearing Gilbert from his thoughts. “I cad hardly thigk straight already, but by thoughts are all I have.”

Gilbert snicked. “Drama Queen.”

“Dodsedse, All I deed is little re-...rehh...” he cleared his throat as his nose twitched, his mouth hanging open desperately for release. The Prussian couldn't help but feel his face grow warmer with anticipation once again as guilty as he felt for it. He stroked Roderich's arm gently until the other softly moaned.

“This...I cad't... hehh....hih-t!...uhhh I cad't tagke id adybore...”

Gilbert nodded, and carefully brought a slender finger underneath his lover's nose, feeling his entire body get hotter by the moment when he felt the damp suction of Roderich's nostrils against his skin. After a few seconds, the feeling seemed to leave him and he slumped against Gilbert with a soft, grateful “Thagk you...”

“Y-Yeah, no problem, Specs...”

He held on even tighter as Roderich buried his face in Gilbert's neck, sniffling once again. “I thigk...I'b goigg to try to sleep.”

“You should,” Gilbert whispered, running a hand through his hair. “That might help. And if it doesn't, I'm stuffing you full of cold medicine.”

Roderich scoffed weakly. “I dod't deed adythig ligke that. Just stay with be, you fool.”

((I'm sure this is probably chock full of typos and stuff, so I'll definitely try to take a crack at editing it tomorrow! I also might change some things around, heads up! I apologize once again for the wait.))

You're alive!!! It's great to hear from you again. :D

Your writing is as perfect as always, no worries there ;)

No apologies needed. New year brings new promises. Please take your time and don't strain yourself :)

Happy Italian Unification Day!! <3 ((Tea came up with this wonderful idea, thank you so much for letting me use it, Tea! <3))

Unification

Characters: Italy, Romano

Words: 1706

After almost five hours of loud music, cheers and toasts and the like, Feliciano was almost positive that he couldn't smile any longer without risking a permanent, painful one that stuck like his brother always warned him when he did so for so long. But at this point, especially on this day, he was so beyond happy that even the slightest little reminder that today had actually happened brought along more joyful tears and this silly, giant smile that he couldn't get rid of.

“Happy Birthday, Fratello!” Feliciano beamed, earning a miserable glare instantly. The first time, Lovino had somewhat meant it when he returned the gesture (especially because of the crowds beforehand, but he definitely didn't want to seem like an over-excited idiot. Word got around fast, and it was embarrassing.)

“You've already said that a huddred tibes,” Lovino grumbled, fishing through his pockets for a crumpled tissue before pressing it to his nose and releasing another set of croaky, miserable sneezes. “I'xtshhh! Hg'tschhh! 'ihsshh! T'schhh!

“God bless you!”

Lovino's cheeks flared red as he quickly scanned the area for anyone left, but it seemed as though the two of them were almost completely by themselves. A few elders stood a couple of hundred feet away, still in their seats as they chattered on and on, hardly paying any attention to their surroundings.

“Shut up,” Lovino hissed under his breath, taking in a soggy sniffle before dabbing his eyes. “You dod't have to say that everytibe, either!”

Feliciano's smile faltered slightly, but not at his brother's words as he carefully approached him and took his wrists into his hands.

“Ve, you shouldn't use your tissues like that,” he murmured, reaching into his own pockets for a fresh packet that only made Lovino's cheeks grow even more red. “Here, I have some...”

In less than a split second, his brother had snatched them from his palm, turning his back to rows and rows of chairs before giving an extremely thick, wet blow. He'd been trying his best to hold them back but the “lovely” display of daisies that everyone had so “thoughtfully” set up (as Feliciano said, anyway) had been practically torturing him the entire ceremony. His eyes watered throughout the entire speech he had tried desperately to get through, which had backfired and left his younger brother and the audience before him believing that they had finally gotten to see the emotional side of Lovino Vargas, and that was definitely not the case. During Feliciano's, he'd had to turn his back multiply times to muffle more and more sneezes into his palms lined with tissues before he could try and mop up his runny nose and pouring eyes to face the crowds once again. It had been hell.

“I dod't have ady choice!” he snapped defensively. “By d-dose...is burdi'g, it's all these fuh...fuhhhh.... Ih'tschhhh! Hek'chhhh!

Feliciano helped him pull out a few more before holding them to his brother's face, despite his hitching protests. Eventually, he leaned back as his curl crumpled into an uncomfortable looking shape before he took in a congested gasp and snapped forward.

AHLP'shhhhh! fuh...fuck...” he whimpered, his voice raw and hoarse. He blinked for a moment, before realizing the situation and hurrying to take the tissue out of his brother's hand.

“Salute, salute, salute!”

Lovino fell back into one of the chairs on the stage and sighed, blowing his nose yet again. “G-Grazie,” he muttered. “It's all those fugkigg daisies. Whose idea was it for everyone to brigg flowers?”

Feliciano paled.

“I...I really like daisies, so I thought it would be nice to have them! As our flower!” his frown deepened. “I'm really, really sorry, Lovi! I forgot about your allergies.”

The older Italian just sighed, dabbing his eyes despite his brother's warning before slumping against the back of the chair. “Idiot...” he groaned under his breath.

Feliciano gave him a warm pat on the back as he carefully ran his fingers over an array of white petals on the display behind them. It was so beautiful, he felt terrible just thinking about leaving it behind. What if it rained? What if it got too windy, and most of them blew away? Sure, they had already been cut, but it seemed like such a waste of so many pretty little daisies to just be swept away and stepped on or soaked or worse!

“We won't bring them home, okay?” he said softly, wrinkling his nose. “Maybe we could find someone to take them for uhhh...”

A sniffle.

Lovino slowly lifted his head with an eyebrow raised to find Feliciano's mouth hanging open before he jerked forward, grasping the back of the chair.

Hweh'ptshyuu! Ep'shuuuu!” He blinked. Lovino stared back, plucking another tissue out of the package and tucking it into his palm.

“Bless you,” Lovino said before shaking his head immediately in disgust when he got a good look at his face. “Blow your dose, dambd it. It's ruddigg.”

Feliciano obeyed, sniffling again before he took in a sharp gasp and sneezed another time.

“hihhhh...Hiihh'iptshuu! By dose is all...tickly, it feels weird...” he whimpered.

Lovino's eyes widened. “ “Tickly”? What does it feel like? Tell me. Now!”

Feliciano squeaked, wiping his nose as it continued to dribble. “I...It burns a little, ve...and I keep feeling like I have to sneeze but then it goes away and comes back, and it won't stop! Even when I sneeze it gets worse...it's making my eyes itchy, too... And they water when my nose tickles.”

When he looked back at his brother, he tilted his head slightly, noticing that Lovino's cheeks had gotten darker once again, and this time his eyes were glued to the ground.

“Is it a cold, do you think?” Feliciano asked. “Maybe I should've worn a jacket, it is a little cold...”

“It's dot a cold, dubbass,” Lovino groaned. “It's...you're allergic to the daisies, ared't you?”

Feliciano shook his head worriedly. “I'm not allergic though, I never have been. That's why...hehhh...Hip'tchhhyuu! It'shieeww! K...Kt'chhh-Hup'shyuuu!”

“Bless you, God bless you...” Lovino muttered as he stood, pushing Feliciano into his seat. “Sit before you fall over.”

He carefully looked his brother over, noticing that Feliciano's eyes had started to get just a tiny bit pink and were already overflowing with tears that trickled down his cheeks as his nose began to run. Slowly letting his right hand ball into a fist at his side, he sighed.

“You got by allergies. Dow that we're udited, we share theb. Shit...” he awkwardly placed a hand on Feliciano's shoulder as the younger snapped forward with another wet sneeze. “Fuck. Fuck!”

He gave the small, wobbly pedestal nearby a rough kick that caused it to topple over in an instant, but by now there was no one else there to witness it. Feliciano winced.

“I-I dod't bi'd!” he sniffled behind a tissue. “It's dot that big of a deal, right? They wod't hurt be!”

Lovino buried his head in his hands. “You're so...How cad't you see this a probleb, stupid?!” he snapped. “You're goigg to be ligke this frob dow od! Biserable all fucking sprigg, add subber add fall, add it's all my fuckigg fault! Dod't act like you dod't care, damb it!”

Feliciano frowned. “But I dod't! I get to be with you, right? We're udited dow, we get to share everythigg! Isd't that abazigg?” a small laugh escaped and he added. “I kdow we've beed brothers forever, but dow...dow it feels ligke we really, really are!”

“Shut up, this isd't abazingg!” Lovino growled. “Stop sayigg all of this bullshit to bake be feel better!”

This time he could feel tears that he weren't entirely sure were allergic ones prickling at his eyes. This was such an important moment, such an important day for both of them, and this is how everything turned out? Lovino gritted his teeth. This was supposed to make everything better, this was supposed to make them stronger and instead he was pulling his brother down with one of his most annoying weaknesses.

Feliciano carefully reached for one of the daisies from the display, twirling the stem with his fingertips.

“Dod't be sad, ogkay? Id's dot bad...” he carefully drew closer to the flower, taking in a stuffy inhale before his lips parted immediately and he pitched forward.

Ha'pshyuuuu! P'tschh-Ts'chyuuu!

He'd managed to cause two of the petals to break off and float to the ground as his curl slowly formed somewhat of a heart shape.

“Those felt good...” he sighed dazedly, sniffling again as his nose began to run. “I dever kdew that allergy sdeezies could feel so dice...”

“S-Stop it!” Lovino hissed, slapping it out of his hands. “You're goigg to bake yourself biserable, dubbass! What were you thigkigg?!”

“Ihhh...P'tshiewww! Kt'chhhhyuuu! hahh...hbb...hb'shhyuuu! Ih'shoooo!”

Lovino carefully brought his index finger to the base of Feliciano's nose, applying just a little pressure and feeling somewhat relieved when the sneezy expression seemed to disappear off of Feliciano's features, leaving a dazed one in its place.

“Salute, Fratello.”

Feliciano attempted a nod, his chest jutting out suddenly with more gasping, hitchy breaths. His nostrils flared miserably as his nose began to run again and Lovino's stomach sank when he wrapped his arms around himself in a self hug that he hoped would keep himself supported when the sneezes finally came. And for a long while, they teased him relentless, letting hot tears trickle down his cheeks as his wiggled his nose desperately.

It'chhhxttttt! Hu'uhshhhh! S-Shit...” Lovino muttered, plucking the last tissue out of the packet before crumpling the plastic wrapping and jamming it into his pocket.

“Y-Your stupid expressiod...set be off,” he moaned.

Feliciano's eyes quickly moved to Lovino's curl that had also taken the shape of a lop-sided heart, bobbing as he shuddered with another hitching breath.

T'xschhhttt!

Hwp'tchhhuuu!

After a few seconds, Feliciano offered him a weak smile. “Ve, they dod't bother you too buch. I'b glad we agree od sobethigg.”

“S-Shut up!” Lovino grumbled.

Feliciano laughed, curling his fingers around Lovino's hand. “Happy Birthday,” he said softly, still holding the tissue to his nose. This was definitely going to take some getting used to.

The other grumbled something under his breath before looking away and giving a tight squeeze. “Happy Birthday, stupid brother.”

That PruAus!!! Omg Emi that was wonderful I can actually see a part two, to that one and would be ever so grateful if you continued it~ it was so cute *heart melts*

Yay, Emi! You're not dead!

I mean, uh, welcome back! Yeah, that's it.

Anyway.... THE ITALY BROTHERS ARE SO CUTE OMG

You write them so well, I love Romano even MORE now!!!

Awww poor Italy..... I love how he says that he's totally fine with it lol.

Again, welcome back, and I can't wait to read more!!

EMI!! Welcome back! I've missed you~ I logged in tonight to reread your drabbles again, as they always seem to cheer me up when I'm upset- And what did I find? What a wonderful surprise, welcome back once again! The updates were wonderful! I loved Lovino's miserable guilt in the second one- might've brought tiny tears to my eyes in the best way. And the PruAus one was AMAZING! Personally, I've always loved your Prussia and Austria, sneezing or not, so your PruAus drabbles have got a special place in my heart. I'm super super glad you're back, and I hope you're doing well! :)

Omg you have returned! The Italy brothers are great together!! And the PruAus... wow Gilbert is so cute with his fetish and Austria is so cute with his cold and you write it all so well! Great job, thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome back Emi! I missed your drabble updates so much, I'm so happy you're back!~

Hey guys!! I have 4 drabbles in the works right now, and I'm planning to get off my lazy butt today and tomorrow and try to finish one or two of them up for you guys because work is giving me some nice short days before the weekend smile.png This was just a little thing I thought up an hour ago and didn't want to go to bed without writing it ;7;/

Siesta

Characters: Italy, Germany

Words: 828

Ludwig couldn't help but frown as he made his way into the bedroom, only to find that Feliciano in the very same position he'd been in when he'd left more than two hours before, curled on his side with his face pressed into the pillow. Closer inspection revealed that he was still snoring, louder than the night before (by his standards, at least) and a spot of drool soaked into the sheets from a trail down his bottom lip and chin. He was completely flushed, his bangs plastered to his forehead with sweat, despite the fact that he didn't have any sheets on top of him.

“Feli?” Ludwig tried softly, taking a seat on the bed and holding a hesitant hand above Feliciano's forehead.

The other failed to move, remaining completely still in his miserable dreamland until his lover tried once again to gently wake him, giving his shoulder the slightest little shake.

“You really should try to wake up...” he urged. “You told me to wake you up before 5, and it's almost 5:30...”

At this, Ludwig received a tiny little moan. Then a whimper. Finally after a few seconds, Feliciano blinked his eyes open, hardly even scanning the room before letting them flutter closed again, exhausted.

“B'tired...” he whispered congestedly, giving a wet sniffle.

“I know,” Ludwig replied. “I...I'm just doing what you told me.”

His stomach sank. Maybe this was a terrible, terrible idea...

He'd hardly had any idea why Feliciano had been so adamant about making sure that he would be awake before 6, but he couldn't possibly say no when he'd been begged. Feliciano didn't answer this time, pushing himself onto his arms before he tugged his legs underneath him and sat on his knees with a hunch. He'd begun trembling now, feeling the full effects of the air conditioning now that he was conscious. Taking in a shuddered, raspy breath, he quickly clasped a shaky hand over nose and mouth.

“Heh....i'hptshyuuu! Tuh....tuh...thhheh...T'ssshiewww! Hwp'tchhhuuu!

Ludwig immediately reached for the box of tissues, holding them out to him as his stomach sank.

“Gesundheit,” he murmured, adding an almost silent “Zufreidenheit” after a few more seconds.

Feliciano blinked, a smile trying its best to form but having no luck as he shuddered once again and instead unintentionally gave Ludwig a miserable look that only made the German feel sick. Deep, bruise-like bags had formed under his eyes, his cheeks and nose scarlet as it began to dribble down his face. He gave another weak sniff, instantly prompting another forceful “Hup'tshieeewww!

“Lie back down,” Ludwig sighed, gently placing a hand on his sweat-slicked back and trying his best to ease him back onto the mattress and into the pillows once again. “I'm sorry I woke you, you should get more sleep.”

Feliciano whimpered in protest, taking another tissue from the box beside him to wipe his nose.

“I was goigg tuhh'tshhhieww! Hwp'tchhhuu! It'ishiyuuu! goigg to get Ludwig sobe of those bluebells...” he whispered. “To say “I love you” add because they rebi'd you of your flowers you ligke back hobe...”

Tiny tears seemed to prick at his eyes as he slowly accepted his defeat to his cold and realized that leaving the bed, let alone the house was simply wishful thinking.

“B-But I cad't...” he added softly. “B-Because I'b so sleepy add by dose is... P'tshyuuu! It'gshhhhhii! itchy... add my body hurts, add by throat hurts, add by head...”

Before the tears could fully develop into sobs, Ludwig pulled him into his arms and Feliciano rested his head on his shoulder with another miserable sniffle and a sigh.

“I love you,” Ludwig said softly. “So much.”

The tips of his ears were practically on fire with embarrassment, but once he'd heard everything, he couldn't stop the overflowing of love he felt for Feliciano at the moment, wanting nothing more than to hold and comfort the one person that brought him all of the comfort in the world.

He cleared his throat awkwardly.

“You...You don't have to do all of these little favors for me. And you certainly shouldn't be thinking about them when you're sick.”

Feliciano leaned into him, letting his arms wrap further around Ludwig's torso, before pressing his cheek to his chest.

“Bud I ligke doigg favors for Ludwig. I like bakigg you sbile...” he whispered sleepily. “Because whed you're happy, I'b...I'tshhhyyuuu! Ed'chhiewww! K'tshhh-pt'shhieww!

“Gesundheit,” Ludwig offered him softly, laying him back down. “Sleep now, okay? There's no reason for you to wake up, nowhere you have to go. You can just sleep until you feel better, alright?”

Feliciano nodded tiredly, a large yawn overcoming him and causing him to tremble before he slumped back down against the pillows.

“Tagke by siesta with be,” he whispered hoarsely.

The German smiled softly, laying down beside him and pulling him into his arms. Within moments, Feliciano was fast asleep, snoring once again.

“Get well,” Ludwig whispered, pressing a soft kiss to his temple. “Good night.”

AWW AWWWWW AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

I've missed these SOOO MUCH! Pounce.gif

Glad you have returned biggrin.png

GERMANY!! *arms flail* OMG when he said "I love you... so much" and poor Itay and the cute little favors guhhhhhh my heart exploded thank you Emi! That was brillant and super cute !

Wow, so... This is SUPER late. (And by super late I mean I started writing this at the end of January and never got around to completing it) ;7; So here we are, two months late, my Valentines Day drabble for 2015! \(;7;)/ This will also be the last gerita for at least a few more updates, because I feel like I've been spamming it lately |D

Surprises

Characters: Germany, Italy

Words: 2092

It was much too early in the morning when Feliciano received a phone call from his boss begging him to make an appearance at a meeting with his government. He hated those types of meetings, everyone was so serious (even though they had good reason) but it made him extremely uncomfortable to just sit there and watch officials argue until they finally figured out a solution.

“I...” he replied, his stomach sinking to his feet when he realized that meant having to leave Ludwig who'd came home absolutely miserable the previous night and slid into bed at nearly 6 p.m. He wanted so badly to explain that it was Valentine's Day, and ask if they could go one day without him there, but he knew by the urgency in his boss's voice that no excuse would work.

“I'll be there in an hour, alright?” Feliciano spoke softly into the receiver finally, glancing yet again at the bed to see if Ludwig had to begun to stir. To his relief, he was still fast asleep, his mouth hanging open ever-so-slightly as he lay on his side, snoring.

“Yes, sir....yes, sir. See you soon. Ciao.”

He gently hit the “end” button, giving his hair another comb-through in the mirror when the room suddenly grew silent.

“Feli?” Ludwig asked gruffly, and immediately the Italian in question turned to face him as he straightened his tie, a tender smile forming.

“Buongiorno,” he replied softly. “Buon san Valentino.”

“Glücklicher Valedtidstag.”

“I didn't wake you, did I?” Feliciano asked, feeding his arms into the sleeves of his suit jacket. “I was going to leave a note. I have to go to meeting with my boss for a little while, but I'll be back really soon so we can celebrate!”

Ludwig gave a half-hearted sniffle, resting his head on his palm before offering him the nicest smile he could muster. “Tagke as logg as you have to. I was just goigg to sleep a little bore, adyway.”

“Don't say that, you have to want me home!” the Italian replied with a laugh as he hurried to squeeze into the spot separating Ludwig from the edge of the bed.

The other tried to protest, but it went ignored. “I want to spend the whole day with Ludwig. Cuddling...kissing...”

He accentuated his point with a gentle kiss on Ludwig's cheek before his expression grew serious. “But you should sleep more, too. You were coughing all night.”

Ludwig's cheeks darkened as he struggled in his condition to turn under Feliciano's weight.

“Stop, you'll wridkle your suit,” he grumbled softly as the other continued to climb over him, running his delightfully cool hands down his boiling, bare chest and pressing another kiss to his forehead. He rolled his eyes when a soft “I don't mind” found its way into his ear.

“You're goigg to bi'd if you show up la..lahh..H'RUPSHHHHH! late for your beeti'g...”

Feliciano pouted. “Bless you! I'm not going to be late, just give me another hug...” he whispered, his smile growing. “Or five...”

“D-Doh, bove...” Ludwig struggled, suddenly trying to push himself away.

“Ludwig...” Feliciano murmured, a tiny frown forming on his lips. He watched silently as Ludwig fought against the urge, his eyebrows furrowing and twitching as took in hitching, rough breaths. After a few more moments of torture, he eventually gave in, curling onto his side and exploding into two harsh sneezes.

HA'ASHHHHOO! HU'USHHHHH!

“Bless you! God bless you!”

As soon as Ludwig recovered, he noticed the other slowly closing in on him, lips at the ready to be pressed against his own. For a moment in his fevered, cloudy mind, he let himself relax and begin to accept the idea of warm, soft lips against his dry, chapped ones. But only for a moment. When his common sense finally returned, he placed a hand in the center of Feliciano's chest, and pushed him far enough away that he could snap forward once again.

HUP'CHUHHH! Ha....ah-HA'TSCHHHH! T'XSHHHHOU!

With a thick, wet sniffle, Ludwig hurried to grab a handful of tissues to blow his nose before Feliciano could notice that his nose was dribbling down his upper lip.

“Please...” he said miserably. “Dod'dt kiss be.”

Feliciano, also seemingly hurt, nodded in understanding and stroked his arm gently.

“Ve, alright. No kisses on the lips,” he replied, feeling a twinge of sadness when he watched the relief practically wash over Ludwig's expression. But when he noticed the Italian's, he frowned.

“I-I'b sorry, Feliciado...”

Feliciano shook his head instantly, wrapping his arms around Ludwig's neck and laying on top him gently in a hug.

“You've gotta feel better, okay?” he said softly with a smile. “I've got something planned for later.”

“Dod't soudd so excited...” Ludwig murmured against his neck. “I dod't have adythigg.”

With a gentle laugh, Feliciano nuzzled against him. “I am excited! And you don't have to have anything. My present can be you promising to take care of yourself, si?”

The German cleared his throat and Feliciano ventured forward with a gentle “Right?” in English.

Ludwig nodded with a sigh. “Right,” he said. “I probise I'll tagke care of byself.”

“Good, I'm glad!” Feliciano said, pressing a kiss on his lover's cheek as his phone buzzed in his pocket again. He let out an irritated little huff before rolling his eyes playfully and leaning against Ludwig once again. “I really have to go...but, sleep well! I'll be thinking of you.”

“Thagk you,” Ludwig replied, pulling the covers up to his neck before turning on his side. He waited for a few minutes until he heard the front door close from downstairs and quickly sat up in bed, glancing at the clock. He had time to do something before Feliciano got back, he decided. Luckily a trip to the grocery store the other day with this plan in mind had more or less saved the holiday for him and he groaned softly as he swung his legs off the side of the bed. As soon as he had shakily gotten to his feet he heard a snort, and turned to find Aster's head laying on the bed, his eyes disapproving at his master's decision.

“I'b fide,” Ludwig told him softly, reaching over to pat his head and scratch his ears for a moment, but the expression didn't leave the Golden Retriever's face. “I'b just goigg to bake some Käsekuched, ogkay?”

Another snort. Ludwig scoffed himself with a weary smile. Was he really trying to explain himself to a dog?

It wouldn't be too hard. Feliciano would probably only be gone for two or three hours, and he could definitely have cheesecake prepared by then. A small smile tugged at his lips when he continued to think of little ideas that would further the Italian's excitement. He could make the strawberry sauce that Feliciano loved to drizzle on top, and he could get some daisies from the garden to put into the vase that Feliciano had bought at a little shop in town and had yet to do anything with. His heart thumped in his chest as color dusted his cheeks at just the thought of his lover's smile when he would get home. Everything would be perfect. It had to be.

Huhhh...HR'APSHUHHH!

Except for that, Ludwig thought ruefully as he quickly reached for the box of tissues on the counter to blow his nose. As long as he kept his hands clean and didn't breathe near the food, he would be safe, he reminded himself as he stuck his hands under the faucet and scrubbed them as hard as possible.

He quickly found every ingredient, laying them in order on the counter and preheating the oven before turning quickly to stifle a harsh “HR'KHKK! EH'CHHKK!” into his shoulder. From across the kitchen, he spotted Aster, who'd seemingly invited Blackie to accompany him on his watch and the two of them shuffled before laying down slowly and lying their heads on their front paws.

Ludwig bit his tongue, his cheeks darkening as he turned on the faucet, once again washing his hands. The kitchen was beginning to feel warmer and warmer by the moment, but Ludwig was sure that it must've just been the oven as he tried his best to ignore the beads of sweat forming at his hairline and the one that trickled from one of his sideburns down his neck.

He carefully cracked an egg against the edge of a bowl, splitting the shell and tossing it into the trashcan and sniffling with a groan.

Blackie groaned from across the kitchen, as well, and Ludwig's eyes narrowed.

“I cad do this,” he grumbled, trying his best to believe it himself. “It's just käsekuched, after he gets home I'll go to beh...B'KTCHHH! HRU'SHOOO! T'SHOO! bed....after.”

He bit his lip, inspecting the area and realizing that he hadn't had time to cover up. With a sigh he reached for the bowl and poured the egg down the disposal, grabbing the bottle of dish soap. This was going to be a long morning.

Nearly an hour and a half later, Ludwig found himself halfway through the recipe for what must have been the eighth time. He'd been trying his best to keep his sneezes at bay, but with little to no avail and keeping the recipe straight in his mind was beginning to pose a challenge against his growing fever. The strawberries on the counter had long since been diced pathetically, spread out on a sheet of paper towel. But he could hardly find the motivation to even think about making the sauce he'd planned before, his arm shaking slightly as he tried his best to mix the ingredients in the bowl in his arms. He bleary tried to keep the tickle-induced tears from running down his cheeks but by the time he'd realized that this time they had brought company, he snapped forward.

UP'TSCHHHUHHH! HUT'CHHH! HRU'SHHH! Eh...EH'SHHH!

With a wet sniffle, he haphazardly pushed the bowl onto the counter before tipping it into the sink with a growl. He hardly had anything left to make anymore, he'd wasted almost every single-

“God bless you.”

Ludwig paled, turning towards the doorway to find Feliciano with an armful of groceries, his expression speaking volumes for his disapproval.

“Ve, What are you doing out of bed?” he asked softly as he set the bag on the table. His expression was that of guilt and slight heartbreak, and it definitely didn't take an explanation for him to understand just exactly was going on.

Trying to conceal a mortified groan, Ludwig buried his face in his clammy palm. Feliciano was supposed to come home to a wonderfully crafted dessert, a warm coffee and a handsome, well-dressed husband to finish the night with. Instead he showed up to an empty table with a flour-covered, fervently red fool.

“I...I...” he sighed, making his way to one of the kitchen chairs and slumping down into it. “I wadted to surprise you. You're hobe early.”

Feliciano sighed as well as he hurriedly searched through his coat pocket for a packet of tissues. When he finally found them, he plucked a few and placed them in Ludwig's hand before draping his fingers over his shoulders and giving a tight squeeze.

“You look so miserable...” he said softly, hurt creeping its way into his voice. “I didn't need a surprise...”

“I-I kdow,” Ludwig replied. “But you...you had plads, and I did'dt do adythigg for you.”

“Oh, Ludwig...” Feliciano sighed, placing a cold hand on his forehead. “Your fever went up...”

He bit his lip, frowning.

“I brought home white chocolate strawberries from the bakery in town, to share in bed. You didn't have to get up...you're sick!”

Ludwig sniffled thickly, his head cloudy with a combination of a pending migraine and fever. He could hardly move his stiff limbs, his chest sore from the horrible attempts at stifling while he “baked”.

“I-I kdow” was all he could say.

Feliciano pulled him into a hug, pressing gentle kisses along his neck.

“Thank you for trying to surprise me,” he whispered before a soft, sympathetic laugh escaped. “Ve, I was really, really surprised. But now you should go back to bed and let me show you my surprises!”

Holding up the large brown paper bag, he pulled Ludwig to his feet before placing a kiss on the bottom of his chin. Ludwig nodded, letting Feliciano wrap his fingers around his clammy hand before leading him to the bedroom. Perhaps today wouldn't be too bad, after all.

OMG that Valentine's Day one was...... stretcher.gif

Feli and Luddy were just.... SO ADORABLE

You have made me a VERY happy fangirl!! biggrinsmiley.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Is this still going? I just found the thread and it seems to me someone has some amazing writing ideas XD pleasetellmesomeonestilllooksatthisthread

Archived