Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

HELLO LOVELY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! So, this is the new drabble thread! We will have Mark/Stephen, Julian/Daniel, Jesse/Kyle, Cody/Andrew, Ben/Alex, Jeremy/Callum AND.......NEW PEOPLE! YAY! There will be allergies and colds and stifles and nose blowing and care taking and LOVES! I'm taking requests (if you have a particular couple in mind, please specify who you would like). The first request actually came from my previous drabble thread, from sneezelova69. As there was no new couple specified, the first drabble is a fill of that request with Mark and Stephen.

The prompt list is song lyrics! I put my Itunes on shuffle and wrote down the first 100 titles (and then I alphabetized them cause...I do stuff like that). Anywoo, here's the list (I'll write the artist's names when I write the story):

1) Airplanes 2) Amaranth 3) Animal 4) Ashes To Ashes 5) Asleep 6) Bad Day 7) Bad Romance 8) Bad Things 9) Barely Breathing 10) Beth 11) Beyond The Sea 12) Blurred Vision 13) Born To Be Wild 14) Boston 15) Break Your Heart 16) Breathe In 17) Candles 18) Closer To Fine 19) Cold Shoulder 20) Collide 21) Cough Syrup 22) Cowboy Take Me Away 23) Don't Be Shy 24) Down With The Sickness 25) Ever Ever After 26) Every Breath You Take 27) Every Rose Has Its Thorn 28) Fever 29) Fire And Rain 30) Fireflies 31) Firework 32) Free Fallin' 33) Girl On Fire 34) Glass Onion 35) Halo 36) Heroes 37) Home 38) Hot Blooded 39) House Of The Rising Sun 40) I Kissed A Girl 41) I Want To Hold Your Hand 42) In Only Seven Days 43) In The Sun 44) It's Late 45) Judas 46) Just The Way You Are 47) Kiss Me 48) Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon 49) Lean On Me 50) Let It Be 51) Let Me Go 52) Like A Prayer 53) Lily Of The Valley 54) Looking For A Reason 55) Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' 56) Making Sound 57) Marry You 58) Milkshake 59) Mine 60) My Freeze Ray 61) My Guy 62) Need You Now 63) Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien 64) Numb 65) Once Upon A December 66) One Way Or Another 67) Overprotected 68) Paper Bag 69) Perfect Day 70) Poker Face 71) Regenerate Me 72) Roll Over Beethoven 73) Rooftop Rendezvous 74) Say You'll Be There 75) Scarborough Fair 76) School Days 77) School's Out 78) She's Got You High 79) Someone Like You 80) Son Of A Preacher Man 81) The Song Of The Lonely Mountain 82) Stars 83) Summer Time 84) Surfin' Bird 85) Sway 86) Sweet Dreams 87) That Don't Impress Me Much 88) Under Pressure 89) Wagon Wheel 90) Was It All Worth It 91) Wasted Jamie 92) A Well Respected Man 93) What She Said 94) While My Guitar Gently Weeps 95) Who Let The Dogs Out 96) Wild Horses 97) A Winter's Tale 98) Wonderland 99) You Don't Know Me 100) 4 Minutes!

So, there's the list and....here are the first 2!:

Prompt: Who Let The Dogs Out (Baha Men)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for sneezelova69, who wanted some allergic holdbacks. Sorry its only in one tiny part but it is there!

note #2: Daddies!Mark and Stephen

“Daddy! Papa! Come quick!”

Stephen and Mark glanced at each other before running over to their little girl. She was looking under a car, eyes wide. Stephen sat down next to her and looked down. Under the car, shaking with fear, was a small Australian Shepherd puppy. Stephen gently put his hand under the car, letting the little dog smell his hand, before picking the adorable thing up and pulling it out from under the car. Gracie tugged on her papa’s shirt.

“Papa, do you think that’s the puppy from the Lost Dog signs around the neighborhood?”

Stephen glanced at the puppy’s collar and smiled when he saw the name “Oreo”. He smiled down at his daughter.

“Looks like it is.”

Mark smiled as his little girl started singing “We found the puppy! We found the puppy!” and running around in circles. Stephen turned and smiled at his husband.

“Honey, are you gonna be okay if we bring this little guy home for a little bit? Just until the owners arrive?”

Mark smiled and nodded, pulling Stephen into a gentle kiss. Stephen smiled before calling Gracie over and the 3 of them walked home, puppy in tow.

------------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you hon!”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Honey…”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Jesus honey! Here, blow your nose. Maybe that will help a little bit.”

Stephen passed his suffering husband a tissue. Mark sniffled, his bright red nose twitching, and blew his nose wetly. When he was done, he threw the tissue away and rubbed his itchy eyes. Stephen gently tugged Mark’s hands down.

“Sweetie, don’t rub your eyes. You’ll make it worse.”

“I know. But they itch really badly.”

Stephen glanced at his husband, concern etched on his face, before pulling Mark into a loving and gentle hug.

“Honey, is there anything I can do? Did you take your allergy medicine? Maybe I should take the dog outside.”

“No. I’m okay, I promise. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Gesundheit sweetheart.”

Stephen passed Mark another tissue, prompting another wet and sniffly blow. Mark sighed and leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder.

“Gracie gets to play with a puppy for a little bit. She never gets to do that. I’ll be okay for a little bit.”

Stephen smiled and tilted Mark’s head up, kissing his lips gently.

“Love you.”

“Love you too. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Daddy?”

Mark sniffled and glanced up to see his little girl standing there, concerned.

“Daddy? Is the puppy making you sick?”

Mark smiled and sniffled, trying his hardest to hold back his sneezes.

“N…N…N…No honey. Daddy’s just a little sne…snee….sneee….Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Snf snf. Sneezy today.”

“Are you sure daddy?”

Mark leaned forward and kissed Gracie’s head.

“I’m fi…fi…fi…fi…fi…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! I’m fine angel. I promise.”

Gracie smiled and nodded before letting out a happy shriek and running off to play with the puppy some more. Mark sniffled, exhausted from holding back his sneezes around his daughter, and leaned back against Stephen, burying his face in Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen laughed and kissed Mark’s head.

“Stubborn.”

Mark smiled. It took the puppy’s owners another 3 hours to finally get to their house and Mark didn’t stop sniffling and sneezing and wheezing the entire time. But his daughter’s smile and laughter was perfect enough that, in the end, it really didn’t matter.

Prompt: Poker Face (Lady Gaga)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (cold)

Daniel took a deep breath, trying hard to calm his nerves. He had a huge performance that night: a talent scout was coming to the café he played at. He had never been this nervous in his life. His thoughts were interrupted by a wet sniffle from behind him. He turned around to see Julian standing there, smiling, with a mug and a plate in his hand. Julian walked over and sat next to Daniel on the couch before passing him the plate and mug.

“Plain pasta to help settle your stomach. I know it gets upset when you get nervous. Oh and that’s lukewarm water with lemon, to help your voice.”

Daniel smiled and leaned forward, trying to kiss Julian’s lips, but Julian turned his head at the last minute, causing Daniel to instead kiss his cheek. Julian smiled.

“Come on, eat up! We need to go soon so you can get there on ti…ti…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Ugh! Sorry, my allergies have been killing me today.”

“Sorry babe.”

Julian smiled at his boyfriend as the nervous boy ate. In all honesty, Julian felt absolutely terrible. He was stuffed up and he had a sore throat and, when he had taken his temperature an hour ago, he was at 101.2. But this performance was way too important to his boyfriend: there was no way he was going to miss it because of a stupid cold. Julian got up and cleared the plate and mug when Daniel was finished before grabbing his boyfriend’s hand.

“Come on. Let’s go impress some talent scouts.”

Daniel laughed and wrapped his arm around Julian’s shoulders.

“I love you.”

“You too.”

------------

“Alright guys, thank you so much for being here tonight! I hope you enjoyed the show!”

Daniel glanced at out the audience and smiled as he saw Julian in the back, cheering. He climbed off the stage and walked back to his boyfriend, kissing his lips before Julian had the chance to stop him. Julian smiled.

“You looked so sexy up there.”

Daniel smirked and pulled Julian into a longer, much more passionate kiss.

“You wanna get out of here?”

“Shouldn’t you wait for the talent guys…?”

“They have my information. They’ll call me if they’re interested.”

Julian sniffled as discreetly as he could before nodding. Daniel smiled and took Julian’s hands, flirtatiously pulling him out of the café.

-----------

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshsoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you Julian!”

Julian sniffled and let out a small cough as he pulled his shirt over his head before attacking Daniel’s neck. Daniel smiled and gently nudged his boyfriend. Julian sniffled again and looked up. Daniel kissed Julian’s lips gently.

“Babe, your poker face is great but not that good. When were you going to tell me you were sick?”

Julian groaned and buried his head in Daniel’s chest.

“How long have you known?”

“Since you refused to kiss me for good luck like you always do.”

Julian sniffled and sighed before climbing off of Daniel and laying his head on Daniel’s chest. Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head.

“Do you have a temp?”

“Yeah.”

Daniel tilted Julian’s head up and kissed his lips gently.

“Thank you for being there tonight. Even though you felt like shit.”

Julian smiled and nuzzled Daniel’s nose.

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hi…Hi…HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you.”

Daniel pulled the comforter up around him and Julian, pulling his boyfriend close. Julian sniffled and buried his head in Daniel’s neck, kissing him gently.

“We can still have sex if you want.”

Daniel smiled as Julian’s statement was punctuated with a yawn.

“How about I take a rain check until I know you’ll enjoy it more?”

Julian smiled and sniffled again before settling down against Daniel.

“Sounds good. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you baby. Sleep.”

Julian didn’t need to be told twice. He closed his eyes and fell asleep listening to the sound of Daniel’s breathing.

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg! So unbelievably happy that you decided to make a new drabble thread with all your boys! I must say, they are such sweethearts and I fell in love with all of them when I read a couple of your earlier threads c: Love these, so keep it up! <3

Yaaaaaayyyyy, New drabble thread! Cheeeeeeer.

I alredy spottedt some very promising drabbles in your prompt list - this is going to be sooo much fun.

And as always, great start off! Loooooved 'who let the dogs out'! I really missed Danny and Julian!

Also, I'm super excited for the 'new guys'!

Nebula-Well thank you darling! I'm excited to be writing a new drabble thread. I hope you enjoy it.

Daisoku-Oh, thank you! I appreciate it!

Sneezelover123-Yay!

greetingsfromboston-Oh good! I'm glad you liked it! I had fun with "Who Let The Dogs Out".

secretsneezelover27-I'm glad you like them!

Ralee-Haha! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

gummiflummi-I agree, this will be a fun drabble thread! I'm very excited for it!

I realize I forgot to put the descriptions of the boys from the previous 2 stories so I'll add them in next time I write about them. Descriptions for these characters are included. Also, these stories will take place over long periods of time (most will be about when they're in school but some will be about before or after as well) so I will include relevant information when such times present themselves.

Prompt: Rooftop Rendezvous (Jason Manns)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (cold)

Descriptions:

-Jesse: Jesse is from Manhattan, New York and he studies film. He is very close with most of his family. His mom and dad divorced less than a year after he was born (he is not close with his dad but he's very close with his stepmom and half-brother). He has 4 older sisters (Caroline, Lauren, Emily and Lisa) and one half-brother (they have the same father) named Andrew (from the other stories). He is allergic to dogs and cats and he has a fairly good immune system. He has floppy brown hair and brown eyes and he's about 5'10. He met Kyle in history class during their freshman year. He was also Daniel's (from other stories) roommate freshman year.

-Kyle: Kyle is from Portland, Oregon and he studies art history. He is close with his family and he has one older brother (Connor). He is allergic to dogs, dust, pollen and feathers and he has a normal immune system. He has brown hair but he dyes it black, blue eyes, he is about 5'9 and he always wears dark eyeliner. He met Jesse in history class during their freshman year. He was also Julian's (from other stories) roommate freshman year.

“Hey babe. What are you doing up here?”

Kyle smiled at his boyfriend’s voice before turning around to look at him. Jesse smiled and sat down behind Kyle, pulling him in between his legs and wrapping his arms around him. Kyle leaned back against Jesse, kissing his neck gently. Jesse kissed Kyle’s cheek in response.

“What are you doing on the roof babe? It’s freezing out here and you’re getting sick.”

“I couldn’t sleep. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you.”

“I didn’t want to wake you up.”

Jesse smiled and nuzzled Kyle’s neck as his boyfriend’s sniffled.

“So what, you just sitting on the roof, looking at the stars?”

“Pretty much. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Kyle smiled and yawned before letting out a small cough. Jesse kissed Kyle’s cheek before standing up.

“Well this rooftop rendezvous has been lovely but you’re sick baby. You need to get out of the cold and get some sleep.”

Kyle yawned again and sniffled.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Jesse reached down to help Kyle stand up before wrapping and arm protectively around Kyle’s waist.

“Come on babe. Let’s get you back to bed.”

“Kay. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you.”

Kyle yawned as Jesse helped him crawl back into bed. Jesse smiled and crawled into bed with his boyfriend, wrapping an arm around his waist and kissing his neck. Kyle sniffled and closed his eyes.

“Love you sweetheart.”

“Love you too Kyle.”

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Overprotected (Britney Spears)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (cold)

Descriptions:

-Andrew: Andrew is from Manhattan, New York and he studies anthropology. He is close with most of his family (everyone except his dad). He has 4 half-sisters (Caroline, Lauren, Emily and Lisa) and one half-brother who he's very close to named Jesse (from other stories). He is allergic to dogs, cats and mold and he has a good immune system. He has darker skin (his mother's from India), black spiky hair (no matter how much he combs it, it will not cooperate with him), dark brown eyes and he is about 5'9. He shaves but he always has a little stubble because Cody thinks its sexy. He met Cody through friends.

-Cody: Cody is from The Bronx, New York and he studies Russian. He is an only child and his mother died when he was 11. He is allergic to dust, roses, perfume and cats and he has a bad immune system. He has reddish-brown hair down to his shoulders, brown eyes, glasses and he is about 6'0. He has 4 piercings in his left ear and 3 in his right. He met Andrew through friends.

“Do you need anything sweetie?”

“No Andy. I’m fine.”

“You sure?”

“Andy, seriously, I’m fine. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Gesundheit!”

Cody looked up and smiled at Andrew, motioning for him to come lie down from him. Andrew smiled and curled up next to his boyfriend. Cody had been incredibly sick, so much so that he ended up in the hospital for 3 days, and he had finally come home, fever down but still sick and sneezy. Cody sniffled and let out a harsh sounding cough. Andrew shot up, pushing Cody’s hair back to feel his forehead.

“How about some cough drops? I have the cherry kind. I’ll get you some cough drops.”

“ANDY!”

Andrew stopped moving and glanced at his boyfriend. Cody rolled his eyes and took his boyfriend’s hand.

“Sweetie, you’re getting out of hand. I know I was really sick but they wouldn’t have let me out of the hospital if they thought I wasn’t going to be okay. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO!

Andrew sighed and sat down next to his boyfriend, kissing his forehead gently.

“I’m sorry babe. I know I’m being overprotective but I’m worried about you.”

Cody smiled and pulled Andrew down next to him again, cuddling into his neck. Andrew smiled and kissed Cody’s head. Cody sniffled before pulling away.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetie.”

“Thank you.”

Andrew leaned forward and kissed Cody’s lips gently. Cody smiled.

“I get that you’re worried but baby, I’m fine. I promise.”

Andrew nuzzled Cody’s cheek.

“Okay. I’ll try to be less protective babe. I’m sorry if I’m driving you crazy.”

Cody sniffled and pulled Andrew’s arm around him.

“Just stay here and cuddle me.”

Andrew nuzzled Cody’s neck, kissing his ear gently.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Gesundheit. Do you need me to go get another box of tissues?”

Cody smiled and turned around, playfully glaring at his boyfriend. Andrew smiled sheepishly and kissed Cody’s cheek.

“I know, I know. Overprotective.”

“But I love you. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!”“Bless you.”

Goooosh, I'm like a little (big) puddle of goo. Brain and ovaries just shot down .... These were incredibly perfect and sweet!

Did I mention I'm so glad you're bringing them all back? Because I totally am :-D

gummiflummi-Aw, I'm glad you like them! Don't turn in to goo! We'll miss you terribly, come back!

Ralee-Yes, variety is good! I'm glad you're enjoying them.

Nebula-Yay! I'm glad!

greetingsfromboston-:) Thank you my dear!

Sneezelover123-Yay! And don't you worry, there will definitely be more Dan and Julian.

secretsneezelover27-:) I certainly will keep going!

Prompt: Wild Horses (The Sundays)

Characters: Alex/Ben (allergies)

Descriptions:

-Alex: Alex is originally from Toronto, Canada and he is a working artist. He is close with his family and he has one older sister (Hannah) and one younger sister (Roxanne). He is allergic to cats, pollen and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has short, floppy, dark blonde hair, blue eyes and he's about 6'2. He met Ben on the bus.

-Ben: Ben is originally from Chicago, Illinois and he works in business. He is close with his family, especially his little brother Matthew. He is allergic to dogs, cats, horses, hay, smoke and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has short brown hair, green eyes and he is about 6'0. He met Alex on the bus.

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo!

“Bless you hon.”

Alex smiled and walked to the front door to greet his boyfriend but he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw him. Ben’s nose was running mercilessly, his eyes were bright red and puffy and he was rubbing them forcefully.

“Ben, honey, what’s wrong? What happened?”

“I was at the farm I’m doing a deal…Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Ha…HAHISHOO! I’m doing a deal with and I ended up having to go in the stables with the hor…Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! HAHISHOO! Horses.”

“Oh baby, come here!”

Alex pulled Ben close to his chest and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Honey, go take a shower and wash off. You look miserable.”

Ben sniffled and nodded but instead just cuddled closer to Alex’s neck. Alex smiled, loving how cute and affectionate his boyfriend was when he didn’t feel well. Ben sniffled again and buried his nose in Alex’s neck, stifling his sneezes.

Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash!

“Bless you baby. Come on, let’s go take a shower.”

“You too?”

Alex smiled and nuzzled Ben’s cheek.

“Me too honey.”

Ben smiled and kissed Alex’s cheek. Alex wrapped his arm around Ben’s shoulders and gently pulled him to the bathroom. When they got inside, Ben sniffling the whole time, Alex gently began to strip Ben down before leading him into the shower. Ben sniffled and pitched forward, sneezing loudly.

HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Alex stripped down and climbed into the shower after his boyfriend. The boys stood together under the hot water for half an hour, Ben leaning his head against Alex’s chest, sneezing and sniffling. When the water turned cold, Alex gently pulled his sleepy, sniffly boyfriend out of the shower and dried him off before leading him to bed.

“Get comfy baby.”

Ben sniffled and pulled on a pair of sweatpants before climbing under the covers. Alex smiled and climbed in next to him, pulling Ben to his chest. Ben sniffled and stifled another set of tickly, allergic sneezes against Alex’s chest.

Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash! Hash! Ha…HAHISHOO!

“Bless you sweetheart. No more wild, crazy horses for you.”

Ben smiled against Alex’s chest and let out a sleepy yawn before settling in to rest.

Prompt: Cough Syrup (Young The Giant)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (cold)

Descriptions:

-Jeremy: Jeremy is originally from Los Angeles, California and he is studying science. He is very close with his family. He has an identical twin brother named Cooper. He is allergic to dust, cats and ragweed and he has a regular immune system. He short, dirty, blond hair, bright green eyes, glasses and he's about 5'10. He has 2 tattoos (one on his left thigh and one on his right shoulder). The one on his right shoulder has Cooper's name and birthdate (Cooper has the same one with Jeremy's name and birthdate) which caused a very awkward introduction when he was first flirting with Callum because Callum assumed that Cooper was Jeremy's boyfriend. He met Callum in the dorms.

-Callum: Callum is originally from Sydney, Australia and he is studying art. He is an only child and his parents died in a car accident when he was 5. He was raised by his grandmother who hasn't said a word to him since he came out as gay. He is allergic to ALL FUCKING ANIMALS, dust, pollen, ragweed, mold, feathers and he is deathly allergic to peanuts and he has a terrible immune system (he gets sick all the time). He has shoulder length, reddish-brown hair, blue eyes and he's about 5'8. He has 1 piercing in his right ear and 2 in his left. He calls Jeremy "Jerbear". He met Callum in the dorms and he is good friends with Kyle (from other stories) from his art class.

Callum sighed, a sigh which turned into yet another coughing fit, before leaning back against his pillow and groaning. He had woken up that morning feeling absolutely horrible and he had been sneezing and coughing all day. His throat was raw and his nose was running constantly. And the worst part was that his boyfriend had an early morning meeting and hadn’t been there when he first woke up.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

Callum sniffled as he heard his cell phone ring. He flipped his phone opened sleepily.

“Hello?”

“Callum?”

“Jerbear?”

“Are you okay baby? You sound hoarse.”

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby. You getting a cold?”

“I feel really sick.”

“Aw baby! I’ll be home soon. Do you need anything?”

“Cuddles?”

“Of course babe. Love you.”

“Love you too Jerbear.”

Callum sniffled as he hung up his phone before cuddling back under the covers, letting out a wet cough and closing his eyes.

----------

Callum smiled slightly as he felt a gentle kiss on his forehead. He opened his eyes and glanced up at his boyfriend. Jeremy kissed Callum’s forehead again and nuzzled his cheek.

“You’re feverish baby.”

Callum sat up slowly and let out a string of wet, harsh, congested coughs. Jeremy winced in sympathy, wrapped an arm around Callum and reached into the bag he had with him.

“I brought you goodies. Tylenol, tissues, Nyquil, cough syrup and tea.”

Callum smiled and kissed Jeremy’s neck before turning away and sneezing to the side.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you. So, what do you want first?”

“Cough syrup. My throat hurts.”

Jeremy smiled and kissed Callum’s neck.

“Sounds good.”

Callum sniffled as Jeremy poured the cough syrup and passed it to his boyfriend. Callum swallowed the medicine and leaned back against the bed. Jeremy leaned down next to him and kissed his lips gently. Callum sniffled and placed his head on Jeremy's chest.

“Thank you for taking care of me Jerbear.”

“Always baby. Always.”

My innards.

Haha, no.

You're the best. I love the second one.

Sickies are my favorite!

Ahhh Jerbear just made my heart melt awwwwww :wub:

I love all these so freaking much!!!

Don't worry, I'll be back soon. Actually, I'm planning on posting again tomo ... It's been waaaay too long ;-)

Also, yum! Jerbear's just too precious.

Awwwee! I love The boys! The stifle fit was just :o Please continue I honestly don't even know what to say. You are an amazing writer :3 <3

Archived