Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Ralee-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your innards. :) I'm glad you enjoyed them.

greetingsfromboston-Aw, thank you for commenting! I'm glad you love them.

secretsneezelover27-Yay, I'm glad. More sickies next time!

hails-Yay! I'm glad you love Jerbear!

gummiflummi-Yay! Jerbear is pretty sweet!

Privatedancer-THank you. And there will definitely be more.

stephab13-Aw. They love you too!

bless-Oh thank you! Thanks for loving them.

Sneezelover123-Thank you! No stifle fits in this set but I promise some more next time.

And now ladies and gentlemen, 2 new couples! I hope you love them as much as I do!

Prompt: She’s Got You High (Mumm-ra)

Characters: Todd/James (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

Descriptions:

-Todd: Todd is originally from San Francisco, California and he is studying music (he's mostly a drummer but he plays guitar and sings too). He is very close with both his parents (they're divorced) and he has a little sister Hannah (actually, she's his step-sister). His mom remarried and he likes his step-dad. He is allergic to dust and he is a bit of a photic sneezer and his immune system is alright but he gets a few nasty colds a year. He is 5'10, he has black hair that's a little bit spiky and dark brown eyes. He has a piercing in his left ear and one in his tongue (oh yes, that one drives James wild) and he has 2 tattoos (one on his right ankle and one on his left shoulder). He is Mark's cousin (from other stories). He battled alcoholism for a few years until he started going to AA. He met James his freshman year at orientation and they danced around each other for 3 years before finally, FINALLY getting together.

-James: James is originally from London, England (cause accents are sexy) and he is studying music (he plays sax in jazz). He loves his family but they aren't close enough that they need to talk every weekend. He has a little sister named Emma (she's only one year younger). His family is wealthy but not snobbish. He is allergic to dust, most animals, strong perfume and mold and he has a bad immune system. He is tall (around 6'2), he has jet black short hair, gray eyes, glasses and a very classic fashion sense. He is absolutely terrified of needles so he doesn't have any piercings or tattoos...or flu shots! He met Todd freshman year at orientation.

Todd sighed as his cell phone rang, distracting him from his homework.

“Hello?”

“Todd?”

“Anna?”

“I think I messed up.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I was hanging out with James and we went to my friends apartment and she has a cat.”

“Anna, come on! You know how allergic he is!”

“I know. But she just got it! I didn’t even know about it yet. So, I brought him back to my apartment and I sort of, um…”

“Anna, what did you do?”

“I gave him Benadryl. And now he’s being all…weird.”

James smiled slightly and jokingly dropped his head in his hands, knowing full well how Benadryl affected his boyfriend.

“Okay Anna, I’ll come get him. Just try to keep him in one piece.”

“Okay. Sorry.”

“It’s fine. I’ll be there soon.”

-----------

Todd knocked on Anna’s door and had to laugh when his friend opened it. She looked like she was ready to kill his boyfriend. Todd laughed and walked past her, into the living room.

“TODD!”

Todd smiled as James came running towards him and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Todd smiled before pulling back and looking into James’ eyes.

“Are you okay baby?”

“I…am…wonderful! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! However, I feel like my nose is getting stuffy…do I have a cold?”

“No baby. You were around a kitty and Anna gave you some Benadryl.”

James smiled and pulled his boyfriend over to the couch before burying his face in Todd’s neck and nibbling and kissing his sensitive skin there. Todd moaned, enjoying his boyfriend’s lips against his neck but still very aware that Anna was still standing right there.

“Honey, why don’t we go home and we can just cuddle up on the couch there?”

“No. Want you now. I'm horny…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Ha…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you baby. But see baby, this is Anna’s house?”

James looked up, confused.

“It is?”

Todd smiled and kissed James’ lips lovingly.

“Yeah baby. So, let’s go home and then we’ll see how you feel, okay?”

James looked like he was about to cry. Todd smiled and pulled his boyfriend close.

“Hey baby, I love you.”

“Love you too. Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you baby. Let’s go home.”

------------

“Todd?”

Todd smiled at the sound of his boyfriend’s sleepy voice. He grabbed the mug of tea he had made for his boyfriend, knowing the British man would soon crash from his high. It sounded like the crash had started. Todd pushed open their bedroom door and sat down on the bed.

“How are you honey?”

“Tired. Oh god, was I horrible? Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HA…HACKSHOO!

Todd smiled and nuzzled James’ cheek.

“You tried to sleep with me in front of Anna.”

“Oh god!”

James burrowed under the covers, blushing bright red. Todd smiled and curled up next to him, petting his hair gently.

“Don’t worry hon. She knows she got you high.”

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you.”

James yawned and nuzzled closer to Todd, shutting his eyes. He was asleep within minutes.

----------

“Hey Anna.”

“Hey, is he okay?”

“Yeah. He’s sleeping it off.”

“Good.”

“I just wanted to say thanks for taking care of him for me.”

“No problem.”

“Okay, bye.”

“Hey Todd.”

“Yeah?”

“Next time, warn me when giving something to your boyfriend will get him stoned and make him horny as hell.”

Todd laughed before closing his phone.

Prompt: Blurred Vision (Queen)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (allergies)

Descriptions:

-Aaron: Aaron is originally from Atlanta, Georgia and he is studying French. His father was never in the picture and his mother abandoned him when he was 5 so he grew up in the system and never had a family to get close to. He has a hard time getting close to people and an even harder time trusting them. He is allergic to pollen and cats and he has a crappy immune system. He is relatively short (5'7), he has very short brown hair, green eyes and glasses but he tends to wear contacts unless his allergies are really bugging him. He tends to always have a bit of stubble (cause Ryan loves it). Even though he has a hard time getting close to people, he is very playful and loving, if not slightly sarcastic. He doesn't have piercings but he has 3 tattoos (a French quote on his left shoulder, a gay pride symbol across his right wrist, and the tree of life on his left ankle). He met Ryan at a party for a mutual friend.

-Ryan: Ryan is originally from Denver, Colorado and he is studying business. He is close with his family and he has a little sister named Blake. He is allergic to perfume/cologne, pollen and most scented products and he has a crappy immune system. He is 5'10, he has short brown hair, green eyes and an adorable smile that brings out his dimples. He is very protective of Aaron, not because he's afraid he'll stray from him but because he never wants anyone to hurt Aaron like people in his past have. He has one piercing in his right ear and a tattoo of a wolf on his back. He did an internship with Ben (from other stories). He met Aaron at a party for a mutual friend.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Ryan groaned and wiped his nose with his tissue. He was in the middle of a test for class and someone nearby had drowned themselves in perfume. His allergies were not happy.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Ryan sniffled wetly and blew his runny nose before turning back to his test. He sighed. Great, now his eyes were watering. He sniffled again, trying to focus on the test, despite his blurred vision. He continued to struggle through, sneezing and rubbing his eyes. As they approached the end of class, people began to get up to turn in their tests. When Ryan was only one question from the end, whomever it was who was wearing the strong scent walked right past him. The smell invaded his nose and he pitched forward.

He…He..Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! He…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

Ryan blushed as he felt his nose running profusely. He blew it forcefully before rubbing his itchy, red, blurry eyes. After another few minutes, he finally finished the test. He quickly grabbed his stuff and turned it in before running out of the room, tissue in hand.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Woah, you okay babe?”

Ryan glanced up through his blurry eyes to see his concerned boyfriend standing there, a cup of coffee in his hand. Ryan sniffled and rubbed his stuffy nose with the tissue again before walking over and dropping his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Someone was drowned in perfume.”

“Aw, angel.”

“I feel horrible Aaron.”

Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s forehead gently.

“How’d your test go?”

“I think it went okay. I couldn’t stop snee…sneee….Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! I couldn’t stop sneezing. And my vision’s blurred cause my eyes are watering so badly.”

Aaron frowned as Ryan began to rub at his eyes.

“Don’t do that baby.”

“Ugh! I feel horrible.”

Aaron kissed Ryan’s neck.

“Let’s get you home. We’ll take a shower, we’ll give you some allergy meds and we’ll cuddle up in bed. If you’re nice, I’ll even cook you dinner.”

Ryan sniffled before glancing up, hopeful.

“Pasta and sausage?”

Aaron smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s lips.

“Sure.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you, my allergic mess. Let’s go home.”

“Kay. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my gosh, I love these new characters! Especially Todd and James since English men are rather dashing. Haha. These drabbles were super cute and I can't wait for more!

greetingsfromboston and secretsneezelover27-Aw, thanks! I'm glad you like the new boys.

Prompt: It’s Late (Queen)

Characters: Todd/James (cold)

James yawned as he felt his eyes begin to droop shut. Todd smiled and wrapped an arm around James’ waist.

“Hold on baby, we’re almost home.”

James smiled sleepily and leaned his head against Todd’s shoulder as they walked. James sniffled before pitching forward.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you hon.”

“I’m sorry love. I know tonight was a big deal for you. And I’ve botched it up."

“No baby. It’s fine. Let’s just get you home and take care of you.”

Todd had had a performance that night and James had come with him, despite the fact that he was sick. About half an hour ago, James had fallen asleep with his head on the table and his boyfriend hadn’t even finished his set yet. James felt horrible, both from sickness and from guilt that he hadn’t seen the end of his boyfriend’s performance.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Ha…HACKSHOO!

“Gesundheit honey. Come on, let’s get you inside.”

James sniffled as Todd unlocked the door to their apartment and led the sick boy inside. James shuffled sleepily into the bedroom and Todd couldn’t help but smile. Sleepy James was the most adorable thing in the world.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Todd walked into their bedroom to see James sitting on the bed, tissue to his runny nose, almost asleep. Todd kissed James’ head.

“Arms up.”

James sniffled and sleepily complied. Todd pulled James’ shirt over his head and kissed James’ forehead. James shivered, feeling frozen, until Todd replaced the shirt with a warm hoodie. James looked down. This wasn’t his. Todd kissed James’ lips.

“It’s mine. Yours is in the wash.”

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you hon.”

Todd kneeled down and slowly undid James’ belt before pulling his boyfriend’s pants off. James sniffled as Todd came back up and kissed his lips.

“Do you want sweatpants or just boxers?”

“Sweats. Chilly.”

Todd smiled and gently pulled James’ sweatpants up onto him before kissing his head.

“Get under the covers.”

James sniffled and did as he was told before quickly grabbing a tissue from the box by the bed.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you cutie.”

Todd smiled and climbed in beside the English man. James sniffled and rolled over so he was facing Todd.

“I’m sorry if I spoiled your night. I didn’t mean…”

“Sh. Honey, it’s okay. Go to sleep now baby. It’s late.”

James sniffled again and cuddled his face into Todd’s neck.

“You sounded beautiful love.”

Todd smiled and kissed James’ head.

“Thank you. Sleep baby.”

“Goodnight. Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Goodnight.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Prompt: Airplanes (B.o.B ft. Hayley Williams)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

Descriptions (because I forgot them last time):

-Stephen: Stephen is originally from LA, California and he is studying theater. He is close with his family. He has 3 little sisters (Katie, Madeleine and Marie). His family is religious but also very accepting. He is allergic to grass, most types of pollen (hayfever) and mold and he has a good immune system. He is about 6'o, he has short brown hair, brown eyes and glasses. He has one piercing in his left ear, a pierced tongue and 4 tattoos (a cross on his back, "carpe diem" on his right wrist, initials and a date of a friend who killed himself on his left ankle and the drama/comedy theater symbol behind his right ear). He met Mark through the GSA.

-Mark: Mark is originally from Detroit, Michigan and he is studying anthropology. He is close with his family. He has 1 little sister (Sally). He is allergic to most animals, dust, wool and feathers and he has asthma. He has a truly terrible immune system (he is constantly getting sick). He is about 5'8, he has floppy brown hair (which he occasionally dyes blue) and blue eyes. He has one piercing in his left ear. Mark is painfully shy. Like PAINFULLY shy. He met Stephen at the GSA.

“Please make sure your seatbelts are fastened at all times…”

Stephen yawned before turning to Mark. The boys were catching an early morning flight to LA to spend the holidays with Stephen’s family. Mark smiled and leaned his head against Stephen’s shoulder. Stephen smiled.

“You sleepy?”

“Yeah.”

“Me too. You wanna take a nap baby?”

“Yes please.”

Stephen smiled and wrapped his arm around Mark’s shoulders, pulling his boyfriend closer. Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck, whispering “love you” before both boys settled down to rest.

----------

Mark woke up with a tickle in his nose. He rubbed his nose against Stephen’s neck, trying to will it away but it was no use.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and slowly pulled away from Stephen’s loving grip to pull a tissue out of his bag. He blew his nose quietly before checking the time. They still had 2 more hours before they arrived. Mark smiled as Stephen made an adorable noise in his sleep, a noise which sounded suspiciously like “Mark”, and cuddled up again to go back to sleep. Just as his eyes were closing again, the tickle flared back up.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and blew his nose again. Someone must be wearing perfume or something that he was allergic to. He sniffled and closed his eyes.

--------

By the 10th time Mark had woken up to sneeze and blow his nose, he was fairly certain this wasn’t allergies. His head was hurting and he was chilled to the bone. He sighed, angry at himself for getting sick. It was the first holiday he got to spend with Stephen and his family and now he had a cold. His throat had been hurting when he had first woken up but he assumed it was just a first-thing-in-the-morning soreness, not an actual sickness.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and burrowed closer to Stephen, craving his warmth. Stephen smiled in his sleep and pulled Mark closer. Mark sniffled and rubbed his runny nose just as the voice came over the loud speaker.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we are now beginning our descent into Los Angeles…”

Stephen stirred slightly as he woke up and kissed Mark’s head.

“Morning.”

“Hey.”

“Sleep well?”

“Not really. I think I’m getting…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

Stephen frowned and kissed Mark’s head.

“You’re not getting a cold, are you?”

Mark blushed and nodded sadly. Stephen sighed and pulled Mark close, kissing his lips.

“It’s okay hon. I mean, it sucks that you’re going to be sick on Christmas but my family tends to be pretty low key anyways. We’ll just relax and cuddle and get you better.”

Mark smiled and leaned against Stephen. Stephen smiled and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

“I love you Mark.”

“I love you too.”

“Merry Christmas baby.”

“Merry Christm…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Christmas to you too.”

Immajustgodienowzkthanxbai

This is so damn precious!!! Please, please continue soon! And more English cuteness please, accents are indeed sexy :P

So, I don't know how this happened, but I somehow missed 'It's Late' and 'Airplane'.

And the beauty of your 4 last drabbles combined is somewhat overwhelming.

First, new couples - absolutely precious. It's like we've known them forever.

I just discovered 4 new soft spots of mine :-)

Now, 'It's Late' ... Yum. Todd's sooooo .... well, I'm loving the little strip for comfort scene. That's for sure.

And poor Mark on the plane with the sniffles. Days before Christmas. No fun. Now it seems to me like it has ''TO BE CONTINUED' written all over it! We just got new snow here, so I'm down for some holiday spirit. ;-)

Oooh, these are so cute! I wanna see more of Todd/James and Aaron/Ryan especially! I love Mark, but I can already tell that I'm going to want to kidnap Aaron :wub: More please!!

hails-Oh noes! Please don’t die! :) Thank you so much. Don’t you worry! There will be much more James’ goodness coming!

secretsneezelover27-Aw, I'm glad you like my sick boys!

Nebula-Thank you! I was nervous about the new boys but everyone seems to like them! I'm glad you enjoy my sickies!

Ralee-Thank you so much my dear!

gummiflummi-Thank you so much! I'm so glad you like them (especially the new boys). I'm excited to get to write more of them so let me know if there's anything you want to see (with them or anyone else).

Quite Contrary-There will definitely be more of the new boys! I'm glad you like Aaron so far! He's fun to write.

Prompt: Breathe In (Jason Manns)

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (cold/bronchitis)

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Oh bless you baby. Here, blow your nose.”

“No…hurts.”

“Please try baby.”

Aaron sniffled pathetically before taking the tissue out of Ryan’s hand and blowing his nose. Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s head.

“Good job sweetheart.”

Aaron sniffled again before pitching forward with a congested, chesty coughing fit. Ryan sighed and began to rub his boyfriend’s back, waiting for the painful fit to pass. Aaron had caught a cold about a week ago but hadn’t taken any time off to get better, not even when the cold turned into a cold and a fever and then the flu. Finally, Ryan had taken Aaron to the doctor and it turned out that Aaron had a severe case of bronchitis. He would be fine so long as he took his antibiotics but he would be miserable for a few days. Ryan pulled Aaron to his chest and kissed his forehead.

“Love you.”

Aaron sniffled and nuzzled Ryan’s cheek, a gesture indicating that he loved Ryan as well. Ryan smiled.

“Do you need anything baby? Water, tissues, the inhaler?”

“No. I’m fi...”

Aaron’s response was cut short when he pitched forward.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! E…E…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

Aaron’s sneezes rapidly turned into another harsh coughing fit. Ryan frowned and rubbed Aaron’s back.

“You’re not fine Aaron. You’re really sick baby. I know it’s hard for you but please let me take care of you sweetheart.”

Aaron sniffled before sighing and leaning his head against Ryan’s chest. Ryan kissed the top of Aaron’s head before whispering “love you.” The boys remained in that position for another minute before Aaron’s nose began to act up again. Aaron quickly turned away and grabbed another tissue.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

“Gesundheit Aaron.”

Aaron sniffled and blew his nose before letting out a sigh and leaning back against Ryan.

“I feel like shit.”

“I know baby. How about you try and get some sleep? You might feel better after you’ve rested.”

“Maybe.”

Ryan smiled as Aaron let out a loud yawn before cuddling further into his neck.

“Get some rest baby.”

“Will you make sure I keep breathing?”

Ryan smiled and tilted Aaron’s head up, kissing his lips gently.

“Always baby.”

Aaron smiled sleepily before curling up and letting out another coughing fit. Ryan smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around Aaron.

“Love you.”

“You too.”

Prompt: Summer Time (Ella Fitzgerald)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (allergies)

Kyle smiled as he slowly woke up, Jesse’s arms curled tightly around him. His smile widened as he remembered that it was the first day of summer break. The boys had no reason to be awake, no reason to get out of bed, no reason to…

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! H…H…HAISHOO!

Kyle groaned, remembering what else happened during the summer Damn allergies! He couldn’t help but smile though as Jesse tightened his grip around Kyle’s waist and kissed the back of his neck.

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. Sorry for waking you up.”

“S’okay.”

Jesse yawned and lay back down, burying his nose in Kyle’s neck before beginning to softly snore again. Kyle smiled at his adorable boyfriend before following his example and shutting his eyes for a little more rest.

---------

2 hours later, Jesse opened his eyes and realized sadly that Kyle wasn’t in bed next to him. Jesse sighed and stretched before getting up.

“Kyle? Where are you babe?”

“Bathroom.”

Jesse frowned at the congestion in Kyle’s voice before walking to the bathroom and slowly opening the door. What he saw was simultaneously the cutest and most pathetic thing in the world. Kyle had a tissue to his runny nose and he was sneezing mercilessly while also trying to open the bottle of his allergy medicine.

Ha…Ha…Haishoo! Ha…Haishoo! Jesse, can you hel…hel…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Can you help m….Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Help me, please…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Ha…HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

Jesse smiled and walked over to the medicine cabinet before taking the bottle out of Kyle’s hand and opening it. Kyle smiled and sniffled before grabbing the pills and swallowing them.

“Thank yo…Haishoo! Haishoo! HAISHOO! Ugh! Thank you.”

“Pollen count bad today?”

Kyle sniffled and nodded miserably. Jesse smiled and wrapped an arm around Kyle’s waist.

“You’re feeling pretty miserable, aren’t you?”

Kyle nodded and sniffled as Jesse led him back to bed.

“Your nose all sneezy and sniffly?”

As if on cue, Kyle’s nose twitched and he pitched forward again.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you. Want me to take your mind off your allergies baby?”

Kyle smiled as Jesse slowly lay down on top of him, his body completely covering Kyle’s and kissed his lips. Kyle sniffled.

“Yes please.”

Jesse smiled and kissed Kyle passionately, teasingly beginning to pull up Kyle’s shirt. Kyle quickly pulled away.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! H…HAISHOO! Ugh! Sorry. You sure you want to continue this? I might have to sneeze on you.”

Jesse smiled and looked at Kyle affectionately before kissing his lips.

“Positive.”

How can I not die when you're trying to kill me!!!!!!! This is PURE GOLD!

Jesse/Kyle.... :drool:heyscootchoverandlemmegetinthere

Oh my goodness, these are all so adorable. I love your writing and seriously cannot wait for more! Something about cute gay boys using inhalers is sweet to me. Absolutely loved it and thank you for updating, dear!

“Will you make sure I keep breathing?”

Ryan smiled and tilted Aaron’s head up, kissing his lips gently.

“Always baby.”

Just .... Aaaawwwww! Another precious Drabble! Thank you.

Also, it's been snowing like crazy here. So I could totally do with some snow-related sneezy colds!

Can't wait for more!

hails-Oh thank you so much my dear! I so appreciate it and I'm glad you like my boys.

secretsneezelover27-:)

Sneezelover123-Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

greetingsfromboston-Oh thank you! I'm glad you liked them! I love cute gay boys with inhalers too.

gummiflummi-Thank you! And I will certainly write you a snow-related sneezy cold for you next time around!

Prompt: Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon (Queen)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (cold)

Jeremy yawned and wrapped his arm tighter around Callum’s waist, kissing his neck.

“Morning baby.”

“Morning.”

Jeremy frowned at the sound of his boyfriend’s stuffy voice.

“Cal, you okay baby?”

“I’m not feeling very well.”

Jeremy smiled at the sound of his boyfriend’s congested sniffles before kissing the back of his neck. Callum turned around in Jeremy’s arms and nuzzled into his chest. Jeremy kissed Callum’s forehead as Callum’s breath hitched.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Gesundheit babe.”

Callum sniffled and yawned before shutting his eyes and cuddling closer.

“I’m cold Jerbear.”

Jeremy kissed Callum’s forehead, frowning slightly at the warmth.

“You feeling feverish baby?”

“Bit. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you. Well, luckily it’s Sunday so we can just stay in bed and be lazy. How does that sound?”

Callum sniffled and smiled at Jeremy.

“Sounds perfect. Thank you Jerbear. I know this probably isn’t how you want to spend the last day of your weekend.”

“Aw babe. I’m fine with just curling up and cuddling.”

Callum smiled as Jeremy leaned down and kissed his lips before getting up.

“I’m going to go make some tea and get us both something to eat and then I’ll come back and cuddle.”

“Sounds good Jerbear. Love you. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby. And I love you too.”

Prompt: Every Breath You Take (The Police)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (cold)

Descriptions (cause I forgot them last time):

-Daniel: Daniel is originally from Seattle, Washington and he is studying music. He plays guitar and sings at a small cafe. He is close with his family and he has been out since he was 15. He is allergic to cats, perfume/cologne and dust and he has a strong immune system. He rarely gets sick but when he does, it is horrible! Daniel is 6'0, he has brown hair that's long enough to constantly fall in his eyes, blue eyes and he has glasses but he wears contacts (he rarely wears his glasses unless he absolutely has to). He met Julian through Jesse and Kyle (he was Jesse's roommate freshman year).

-Julian: Julian is originally from Edgewood, Texas and he is studying pre-med. He is not close with his family at all. They are very religious and have told him he will burn in hell for being gay. It was so ingrained in him that it took him almost 2 years to have sex with Daniel and about 6 months to even sleep in the same bed with him. He is, however, close with his little sister Rosie. He is allergic to dust, pollen, cats, dogs, ragweed, mold, feathers, perfume/cologne and he is lactose intolerant and he has a horrible immune system. Julian is 5'9, he has naturally spiky blond hair, green eyes and he wears slim, black wire glasses and he is very thin and scrawny. He met Julian through Jesse and Kyle (he was Kyle's roommate freshman year).

Daniel smiled at the sound of his boyfriend’s breathing. Julian had a horrible cold but thankfully no fever and he was sniffling and wheezing slightly. Daniel was curled up next to his sleeping boyfriend, finishing up his homework and smiling at Julian every so often. Julian sniffled and rolled over, curling into Daniel’s side and snuffling adorably. Daniel smiled and slowly ran his fingers through Julian’s hair, listening to his boyfriend’s congested snores.

“Danny?”

Daniel smiled and looked down at Julian.

“Hey sleepyhead. How you feeling?”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! HSHOO!

Daniel laughed as Julian smiled and let out a sniffle. Daniel put his book away before lying down and pulling Julian to his chest.

“You sound so cute when you snore.”

Julian blushed and smiled before gently nudging Daniel.

“You’re weird.”

Daniel laughed and kissed Julian’s cheek.

“And you’re adorable.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you cutie.”

Julian sniffled and yawned. Daniel kissed his sick boyfriend’s cheek.

“Go back to sleep baby.”

Julian smiled and closed his eyes. Daniel smiled as Julian started snoring yet again before leaning down and kissing his head. Julian snuffled in his sleep and whispered “love you”. Daniel smiled and turned the light off before cuddling back into bed and pulling him close.

“I love you too sniffles.”

Julian sniffled and let out a small cough in his sleep, curling closer to Daniel’s warmth. Daniel smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep to the sound of Julian’s breathing.

JERBEAR YAY! :D and awwww, I love Daniel, ehe, his plight sounds familiar..

So precious! More soon, and I agree with EmilyRose, teehee

EmilyRose-Thank you my dear! And enjoy an allergy story!

hails-I’m glad you enjoy Jerbear so much. Haha. Enjoy the allergy story my dear.

Ralee-Aw, thank you darling. I appreciate that so much!

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you my dear!

Lovely people, I love that you guys are giving awesome requests for ideas but you guys can feel free to specify which couple you want as well. I do have an order I'm going in but I am more than willing to break the order if you request a specific pairing. Also, feel free to make your prompts as specific as you like! Love you all!

Prompt: Was It All Worth It (Queen)

Characters: Ben/Alex (cold)

note: this is for gummiflummi, who wanted some snow related cold sneezes. Enjoy!

“Alex! Come back inside!”

Alex laughed and collapsed back in the snow, making a snow angel. Ben smiled at his boyfriend. Alex always loved playing in the snow during the first fall of the year. Alex looked up and smiled at his boyfriend.

“Come play baby.”

Ben smiled and ran out into the snow after his boyfriend. He collapsed down next to him and pulled him close, kissing his lips gently.

“You shouldn’t be out here Alex.”

Alex sighed and kissed Ben’s lips again. Ben rubbed his arm gently.

“Honey, you’ve been sniffling all day. You shouldn’t be outside in the snow and cold.”

Alex smiled at his boyfriend and kissed his lips.

“I know. But Ben, it’s the first snow of the year. Just 10 minutes and then we can go inside.”

Ben smiled and rolled his eyes but allowed his boyfriend to pull him up and engage him in a snowball fight. 10 minutes turned into 15, then 20, then 30. After 45 minutes of running through the snow, Alex stopped abruptly and let out a loud sneeze. Ben sighed and wrapped an arm around Alex, kissing his neck tenderly.

“Honey, let’s go inside. You’re gonna catch your death out here.”

“Okay.”

Ben turned Alex’s head towards him and kissed his lips gently. Alex smiled and allowed his boyfriend to lead him inside.

------

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Ben kissed Alex’s head gently. Alex smiled and cuddled closer to Ben’s chest. Ben wrapped his arm around Alex’s waist and brought his other hand up to Alex’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“You feel a little feverish hon.”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Gesundheit baby.”

Alex sniffled.

“Thanks hon.”

Ben kissed Alex’s head again and nuzzled his neck.

“Was it worth it?”

“What?”

“Playing in the snow when you already felt like you were catching a cold?”

Alex smiled and tilted his head up to kiss his boyfriend’s lips.

“Totally worth it, especially after you came to run around with me.”

Ben smiled and nuzzled Alex’s cheek.

“You’re adorable.”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

Prompt: Candles (Hey Monday)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (allergies)

note: this is for EmilyRose and hails, both of whom wanted some allergies.

“Keep your eyes closed babe.”

Cody smiled as his boyfriend led him through the house. Andrew kissed his neck gently as he led him blindly into their bedroom. It was their anniversary and Andrew had made a beautiful home cooked meal and set it up in their bedroom, the whole room lit with over 30 candles. When they arrived in the bedroom, Andrew kissed Cody’s neck again gently.

“Okay sweetie. Open your eyes.”

Cody opened his eyes and smiled brightly before turning around and kissing Andrew’s lips lovingly.

“Thank you Andy. It’s beautiful.”

Andrew smiled and nuzzled Cody’s nose.

“Happy anniversary my love.”

“You too darling.”

Andrew took Cody’s hand and led him over to the bed, cuddling up close to him. Cody kissed Andrew’s lips sweetly before abruptly pulling away.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

“Sorry. I have no idea where those came from.”

Andrew smiled and pulled Cody back to his lips before gently pushing him on the bed and leaning over him, kissing his neck. Cody quickly pushed him away and turned his head.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Woah babe. You okay? Are you getting a cold?”

“No, I just feel snee…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! Sneezy! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Oh shit.”

Cody looked up at Andrew, nose running and eyes watering. Andrew sighed and pulled Cody close.

“Sweetie, I think the candles might be scented. Maybe they’re setting off your allergies.”

Cody groaned and leaned his head against Andrew’s shoulder. Andrew kissed his head.

“I’m so sorry sweetie. I didn’t think about your allergies when I lit all the candles.”

“It’s okay…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Bless you babe. Why don’t you go get in the shower and wash off and I’ll get rid of the candles and open the windows for a bit. We can eat out in the kitchen.”

Cody sniffled and nodded before getting up and going to the bathroom. Andrew sighed as he heard Cody sneeze another 12 times in the shower as he blew out all the candles and opened the window to air out the room before moving the food to the kitchen.

-------

Andrew smiled as Cody came up and kissed his neck lovingly. Cody nuzzled Andrew’s cheek.

“Thank you for a wonderful anniversary darling.”

Andrew sighed.

“Babe, I set off your allergies. How the hell is that a wonderful anniversary?”

Cody walked around the couch and sat next to his boyfriend before he kissed Andrew’s cheek gently.

“You made me a beautiful dinner and I get to spend all evening kissing and cuddling you and, well, doing a little more later on tonight.”

Andrew smiled as Cody straddled his hips before kissing his neck.

“A couple of allergic sneezes won’t ruin my night.”

Cody gently nipped Andrew’s neck, prompting a moan from his boyfriend. Andrew ran his hands up Cody’s thighs before kissing his boyfriend’s lips.

“You know, we can just heat the food up later.”

Cody smiled before kissing Andrew’s lips and pulling his shirt off. After a minute, he pulled away abruptly and turned his head.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Oh bless you!”

Cody smiled and attacked his boyfriend’s lips again.

Awweee! I love them!!:D hehe more cold sneezes please and you know I like the shy boys lol :) continue and thank you for the lovely drabbles

Awweee, wow, a dedication~? Thanks!!! :wub: I loveloveloved it, uhhhh, you're just so good!

This is so adorable! I would love to see James deal with his animal allergy some more because British guys are the best. Haha.

Archived