Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For something so heart-wrenching and adorable as that? Worth every second of wait. :-)

I absolutely love these! What if one of the boys moved in with their boyfriend only to find out that something in their place is making them allergic? (:

A) Love the song 'Wasted Jamie'

B) James drunk and sick is such a brilliant combination. He gets so mouthy :-D

C) Quote: "My home is back in the States now. with you' Awwwww!!!

Can't wait for more

Ok my guinea pig just died and I'm kinda pissed at the world lol. So maybe could u do one where the boys get into a HUGE! Fight

• 2 weeks later...

Hello my lovely people! So, I am apologizing now for my major lack of posting recently. I have a midterm tomorrow, a 6 page paper due Thursday and a 15 page paper due Friday. However, to make up for my horrible lack of posting, I promise you 2 stories on Saturday AND an additional 2 on Sunday! So get your requests in!!!!!!!!! THe next 2 stories will be about new boys so, to get you all super excited, I decided to give you descriptions of the new boys now. Enjoy!

New Couple #1: Michael/Chase

-Michael: Michael is from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and he studies journalism. He is very close with his family. He has 2 older sisters (Anna and Lilah) and he has an identical twin brother named Noah (the 2 of them always joke that their DNA really is identical because they both turned out gay). He is allergic to dust, he has a bad immune system and he has asthma. He has light brown hair, brown eyes, he is about 6'4, he has stubble (that's the one physical way people can tell him apart from his brother). He has 1 tattoo and 1 piercing in his left ear. He met Chase in Journalism 101 course, freshman year.

-Chase: Chase is from Miami, Florida and he studies journalism. He is close with his family and he has 1 little brother (Alex). He is allergic to dust and animals (especially cats and horses), he has asthma and he has a truly terrible immune system (he genuinely feels like he is sick more often than he's healthy). He has short brown hair, green eyes, freckles and he's about 5'10. He has no tattoos or piercings. He met Michael in Journalism 101, freshman year. He is also friend's with Aaron (from other stories). He also happens to be Aaron's boss at the student store.

New Couple #2: Noah/Eric

-Noah: Noah is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and he studies English. He is very close with his family. He has 2 older sisters (Anna and Lilah) and an identical twin brother named Michael. He is allergic to feathers, pollen and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has light brown hair, brown eyes and he's about 6'4. He has 2 tattoos and no piercings. He met Eric at a mutual friend's (James, from other stories) concert during their sophomore year.

-Eric: Eric is originally from Cleveland, Ohio and he studies music. He is close with his family. He has 1 little sister (Miranda). He is allergic to dust, ragweed, he has a severe shellfish allergy and he has a bad immune system. He spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, he's about 6'1 and his family is from Costa Rica. He has 1 piercing in his left ear and no tattoos. He met Eric at a mutual friend's (James, from other stories) concert during their sophomore year.

Anyways, hope that got you guys excited for the new stories on Saturday and Sunday! Love you all and thanks for bearing with me!

Im looking forward very much. Just take you time, im here when ever you Are finished. Good luck with the midterm

Can't wait c: don't rush dear, take all the the time u need cause it will be truly amazing x3

Moonkitty.-Messy one coming right up. And I’ll have a fight one for you next time around. I’m sorry about your guinea pig. L

secretsneezelover27-Yes. It will be up in the near future.

Sneezelover123-Tissue holding for you my dear!

stephab13-Aw, thank you my dear!

greetingsfromboston-Enjoy the story for you my dear!

gummiflummi-A) yes, it is an awesome song. B) Haha. I like that you enjoy drunk James. C) Yay, I’m glad you thought that was cute.

bless-Thanks! Hope it was worth the wait!

DeathNoteOwner-Thanks! Enjoy them!

I'M FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!! And, as promised, I have 2 new boys and I will be posting an additional 2 stories tomorrow. I hope it was worth the wait guys!

Prompt: Under Pressure (Queen ft. David Bowie)

Characters: Michael/Chase (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Moonkitty., who wanted some mess and Sneezelover123, who wanted some tissue holding!

Chase sniffled and rubbed at his nose before letting out a sigh. He felt horrible! His nose was stuffy and tickly and wouldn’t stop running, his throat was sore and he was coughing constantly, he felt a little feverish, he had a headache and his whole body was achy. He sighed again and glanced down at the list of things he had left to do: 3 essays, 2 midterms, laundry, shopping, a 5-hour shift at work and over 100 pages of reading by Monday.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Chase sniffled as his nose began to run again. He grabbed another tissue and blew his nose wetly. Chase let out a small smile as he heard the front door open.

“Honey, you home?”

“Yeah.”

Michael walked into the bedroom and smiled at his boyfriend as he came to sit down next to him.

“Hey gorgeous. How’s your day been?”

Chase groaned and wrapped his arms around Michael’s neck, burying his head in Michael’s chest. Michael frowned and kissed Chase’s head.

“Honey, you feel a little warm. Are you sick?”

“Yeah. Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Michael hugged Chase close and kissed his head before grabbing a tissue and bringing it to Chase’s runny nose.

“Blow.”

Chase sniffled and blew his nose before cuddling against Michael. Michael threw the tissue away and kissed Chase’s head.

“Why don’t you take a nap sweetheart? You look exhausted.”

“I can’t. I have so mu…mu…Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! He…HEISHOO! HEISHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Chase sniffled as snot poured out of his nose.

“Mike, tissue?”

Michael smiled and brought another tissue to Chase’s nose. Chase blew into it before leaning against Michael. Michael kissed Chase’s neck and began to gently massage Chase’s shoulders. Chase moaned.

“Feels good.”

“You’re so tense honey.”

“Stressed.”

“I know baby.”

Chase closed his eyes and allowed Michael’s hands to work their magic. After a few minutes, Chase sighed and pulled away.

“I have to get back to work.”

Michael wrapped his arms around Chase’s waist and kissed his neck.

“Let me take care of your laundry and your shopping. I know it’s not much but I hate seeing you so stressed.”

Chase nodded, sighing. Michael smiled and tilted Chase’s head back, kissing his lips gently. Chase groaned and pushed him away.

“I don’t want you getting sick angel.”

Michael smiled and nuzzled Chase’s neck.

“When you finish your work, I’ll give you an extra long massage.”

“Promise?”

“Of course baby.”

Chase smiled before burying his nose in Michael’s chest.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Prompt: Looking For A Reason (Little Big Town)

Characters: Noah/Eric (allergies)

note: this is for greetingsfromboston!

Noah took a deep breath as he walked towards the front door of his apartment. Eric was finally, finally moving in. They had been together for a year but Michael and Noah had been living together the whole time and Eric had never had the space to move in. But Michael and Chase had finally moved in together and now his boyfriend could come live with him. Eric had never even spent that much time at the apartment because, between Michael and Noah, there was always someone there. Noah smiled and opened the front door.

“Hey Eric.”

“Hey Noah.”

Noah leaned forward and kissed Eric’s lips. Eric smiled into the kiss and wrapped his arms around Noah’s waist. Noah pulled his boyfriend inside and kicked the door shut, their lips never separating. Noah pulled Eric down on the couch, pulling his shirt up slowly.

“Love you baby.”

“Love you too amor.”

Noah smiled and attacked Eric’s neck before Eric abruptly pulled away.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you.”

Eric sniffled and smiled.

“Thank you.”

Noah captured Eric’s lips again, much less intensely this time, and pulled him even closer. When they pulled away, Eric leaned his head against Noah’s chest and sniffled again. Noah frowned and glanced down at his boyfriend.

“You okay sniffles?”

Eric smiled and kissed Noah’s lips.

“I’m fine. Just had a tickle in my nose.”

Noah smiled and nuzzled Eric’s cheek.

-----

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hu…Hu…HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Jesus Eric!”

Eric sniffled and blew his nose yet again. He had been sneezing constantly for the past hour and his eyes were red and itchy. Noah wrapped an arm around his boyfriend’s shoulder.

“Are you sure you don’t have a cold baby?”

“No. I’m allergic to some…HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you! Have your allergies been this bad all day?”

Eric shook his head “no” as he buried his nose in yet more tissues.

“Just since I got to the apartment.”

Noah frowned and kissed Eric’s head.

“Are you allergic to something in here?”

Eric sniffled and rubbed his itchy eyes.

“Maybe…HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Eric groaned and buried his face in Noah’s neck.”

-----

“What the hell is making you sneeze so much!?”

Eric sniffled and blew his nose as Noah continued to turn the apartment upside down to find what was making Eric so sneezy. Noah sighed and sat down next to Eric.

“Is it better in a certain part of the apartment?”

“Yeah. It’s better in the kitchen and in the bedroom.”

“So, it’s just in here then?”

Eric nodded from his spot on the couch before burying his nose in the tissues again.

HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you baby. Why don’t you go lie down in the bedroom and try to get some rest? I’ll keep looking for what it could be.”

Eric nodded and got up, kissing Noah’s lips.

“Love you amor.”

“I love you too baby. I’m sorry you’re not feeling well.”

HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO! HUSHOO!

“Bless you.”

Eric smiled and sniffled before walking to the bedroom.

-------

Eric woke up an hour later to Noah kissing his neck gently.

“Morning sleepyhead.”

Eric smiled and rolled over to face his boyfriend. Noah kissed Eric’s lips gently.

“Are you allergic to wool babe?”

Eric frowned.

“I dunno. I mean, I remember getting a rash when I wore a wool sweater once when I was 10 but I wasn’t sneezing and I thought it was our detergent.”

Noah smiled and kissed Eric’s cheek.

“I think you might be allergic to the wool carpet Michael and I had. Between a sensitivity to wool and the dust that’s probably caught in there, your allergies would go haywire.”

Eric smiled and kissed Noah’s lips.

“Sorry.”

Noah laughed.

“Don’t worry. I hate that rug anyways. It was totally Michael’s idea.”

Eric smiled as Noah pulled him into a hug.

“How about I go get rid of the carpet and then we go out for a bit, let the apartment air out?”

Eric smiled.

“Sounds perfect.”

“Good.”

HUSHOO!

Noah laughed and kissed Eric’s lips.

“Gesundheit!”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

so these are perfect! the sickie is my personal favorite but they are both completely amazing!

Yeehaaa! New couples! They are all soo super cute :-)

Rereading your little intros, I had an idea for a new request. Can you do a story where either Chase or Mike have to do an interview for school/work. But they're super sick and all the sneezing kinda messes things up. That would be awesome!!!

I'm also very excited for your new post tomorrow!!!

Adorable<3 ok I want more I think cuz this is so good (:

Thank you thank you thank you!!:D so adorable <3 you are amazing!!! I love the new characters:3

secretsneezelover27-Oh, thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. 2 more sickies!

gummiflummi-I'm glad you like them! Thanks for the awesome prompt by the way! Hope you enjoy it!

DeathNoteOwner-Yay! I'm glad you enjoy them!

Sneezelover123-Oh good! I'm glad you like them!

Sorry guys, my Internet crapped out last night so I'm posting these today instead of yesterday!

Prompt: Hot Blooded (Foreigner)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (cold)

note: this is for Moonkitty., who wanted the boys to have a big fight.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

Kyle sniffled and groaned as he, once again, spit out the thermometer due to his sneezes. He had been feeling sick all day and he was fairly certain he was running a fever. He smiled as he heard the front door open before letting out a small cough. His smile faded however when he heard Jesse call his name angrily.

“Damn it Kyle!”

Kyle sniffled and climbed out of bed to go find his boyfriend. When he walked into the kitchen, he sighed, realizing why his boyfriend was pissed. Jesse slammed the refrigerator door shut and turned to face Kyle angrily.

“What the hell Kyle!? I asked you to do one stupid thing! One! Thing!”

“I know Jesse. Jesus, you don’t need to blow up at me!”

Jesse rolled his eyes and stormed past his boyfriend.

“Kyle, I asked you a week ago to get some more eggs! I know it isn’t a big deal but I have to cook for like…15 people tonight and I really need them!”

“I was gonna go today but…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! I woke up sick this morning.”

“Is that an excuse?! Kyle, I asked you a week ago, for Christ sake!”

“Would you just let it go Jesse! I’ll go and get some fucking eggs now if it’s so damn important!”

“Fine by me!”

“Never mind that I’m sick or anything and it’s pouring rain outside!”

“Guess what Kyle! I don’t care!”

Kyle bit his lip, tears burning his eyes as he stormed back into their bedroom to put his shoes on. He returned to the kitchen and grabbed his keys angrily, his tears finally beginning to fall. As he opened the door, Jesse cleared his throat.

“Take your jacket.”

Kyle glared at Jesse through his tears before grabbing his raincoat and storming out the door.

----

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

Kyle sniffled as he opened the door. As soon as he stepped inside, Jesse’s warm arms engulfed him and slowly pulled off his wet raincoat before kissing his neck.

“I’m an asshole.”

“Yes, you are.”

Kyle sniffled as Jesse kissed his neck again.

“I’m so sorry baby. I am so, so sorry.”

Kyle sighed before pitching forward.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! HAISHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Kyle shrugged Jesse off of him and walked into the bedroom to change out of his wet clothes. Jesse followed his boyfriend into their room and frowned as Kyle’s nose started to run.

“I love you Kyle. I am so sorry baby.”

“I know. I just…can you leave me alone?”

Jesse nodded and walked forward, kissing Kyle’s shoulder.

“Do you want me to stay home from this event tonight?”

“Do whatever you want.”

“Baby…”

“JESSE! Just leave me…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Ha….HAISHOO! HAISHOO! Ugh! Just leave me alone.”

Jesse sighed and turned around, walking out of the room.

“I love you.”

-----

Kyle sniffled as he walked out of the bedroom 3 hours later to get himself some dinner.

“Are you feeling any better?”

Kyle’s head shot up at the sound of Jesse’s voice.

“What are you doing here? Why aren’t you at your dinner?”

Jesse stood up and walked over to Kyle.

“I didn’t want to leave you alone.”

Kyle nodded before pulling Jesse into a hug. Jesse nuzzled Kyle’s cheek.

“I really am sorry baby. That was really a dick move.”

“It’s okay. I just needed some time away from you. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Gesundheit baby. I made some dinner. Do you want some?”

Kyle nodded and buried his face in Jesse’s neck. Jesse smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Go back to bed baby. I’ll bring you some food and then we can get some cold medicine in you.”

“Okay.”

Kyle smiled as Jesse kissed his lips lovingly.

“I love you Kyle.”

“I love you too sweetheart.”

“Go lie down.”

Kyle smiled and turned around to walk back to the bedroom. When he got there, he crawled under the covers and waited for his boyfriend, happy for the first time in hours.

Prompt: A Well Respected Man (The Kinks)

Characters: Chase/Michael (cold)

note: this is for gummiflummi, who wanted another story with Chase and Michael.

Michael took a deep breath, which immediately turned into a horrible tickle in his nose.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

Michael sniffled and pulled out his tissue to blow his nose wetly. Why weren’t the damn decongestants working? He sighed as he walked into the building, his nerves growing. He had an interview for a job as a reporter at an actual newspaper. This was the most important interview of his life and he was sick as a dog. He let out a small cough as his phone went off. He smiled slightly as he saw his boyfriend’s name on the screen.

“Hey Chase.”

“Hey sweetie. Are you okay? You sound stuffy.”

“I’m really si…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Aw, bless you baby! I wish you would have woken me up before you left this morning. I’d have made you breakfast in bed babe.”

Michael smiled at his boyfriend’s sweetness.

“It’s okay hon.”

“What time is your interview?”

“10 minutes.”

“Did you take some cold medicine babe?”

“Yeah. Didn’t help at all.”

Michael sniffled and let out a small cough.

“Do you want me to come pick you up at the end of the interview baby?”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course angel.”

“Thank you. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Gesundheit sweetheart!”

“Thanks.”

“Good luck. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-----

“Mr. Sampson is ready for you.”

Michael smiled at the receptionist and got up, portfolio in hand, before walking into Mr. Sampson’s office.

“Good morning Mr. Sampson.”

“Good morning. Michael, is it?”

“Yes.”

“Please sit down.”

Michael sniffled discreetly as he sat in the chair opposite Mr. Sampson. Mr. Sampson smiled and began to scan through Michael’s portfolio.

“I’ve read some of your writing samples Michael and you’re quite talented.”

“Thank you si…He…He…sir.”

Michael sniffled again as he felt a tickle growing in his nose. No, not now. Not in the middle of this interview. Mr. Sampson continued, oblivious to Michael’s distress.

“I was particularly impressed with your piece on youth in Pittsburgh.

“Than…than…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Ugh, excuse me.”

“Bless you. Do you need a tissue?”

Michael nodded, his cheeks bright red, and grabbed a tissue from the box Mr. Sampson offered him. Mr. Sampson smiled.

“Now, where were we? Right, the piece on youth in Pittsburgh. I was quite impressed with the interviews in particular. You seem to have a real talent for…”

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! He…He…HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Bless you. Are you alright Michael?”

“Yes. I just…just…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! He…HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Michael, are you alright? I have other potential applicants so…”

“No, no. I’m fine. My nose is just tickling. I’m fine.”

“Alright. Well, you have a talent for going in depth with your questions. I was also very impressed with…”

HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Michael, I’m sorry but we need to move on.”

“No, I…”

“Michael, I’m sorry. Maybe you can apply again some other time but right now, I have other applicants.”

Michael sniffled and nodded before standing up and grabbing his portfolio and trudging out of the room.

-----

Michael smiled sadly as Chase came up to him. Chase pulled him into a hug.

“How’d it go baby?”

Michael sighed and buried his face in Chase’s neck. Chase kissed Michael’s head and rubbed his back gently.

“You’ll get ‘em next time sweetheart.”

Michael smiled slightly and kissed Chase’s neck before turning his head.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! He…HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Bless you baby. Come on, let’s get you home.”

Chase leaned up to place a kiss against Michael’s lips but Michael pulled away.

“No kisses Chase.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t want to get you sick.”

“I’ll be fine.”

“Honey, you get every sickness that comes your way. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Which means I’m going to get sick anyways.”

Michael smiled slightly as Chase kissed his lips.

“Thanks for being so encouraging babe.”

“I love you Michael. And I believe in you.”

“I love you too. Hepsha! Hepsha! He…HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Bless you.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

I love the fight ones :3 I love sick emotional boys. They are my favorite along with shy boys which ive told you before :3 thank you do much keep up the amazing writing!:)

I love that like the sick fights and the interview the interview oh what I'd give to be that interviewer... Well I need more :3

I'm with Sneezelover123 and DeathNoteOwner. Fight sickies= :drool: they're so heartbreakingly cute

Thank you, sweetheart! You've turned my prompt into something so wonderful! Poor Mikey, though ;-)

Also, I adddddddooooooore the fight one! Wouldn't mind me some more of that. Maybe with a different couple!?

Archived