Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Sneezelover123-Aw yay! I'm glad you love them! Also, enjoy some more cold sneezes and well, they're sort of shy in the first one...Hope you enjoy!

hails-You're welcome my dear! Thank you for enjoying them!

greetingsfromboston-Thank you! Enjoy a James and animal story!

Note: both these stories happen towards the beginning of the boys' relationships.

Note #2: Guess what guys, I have 2 new couples for next time (unless someone has a specific request for a couple)!

Prompt: Fever (Adam Lambert)

Characters: Alex/Ben (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Sneezelover123, who wanted some sick boys!

Alex smiled before knocking on the door to his boyfriend’s apartment. Ben and Alex had been dating for three months and both of them had had very stressful weeks at their respective jobs. They decided to spend the night at Ben’s apartment, watching movies and drinking hot chocolate. Alex’s smile widened as he heard Ben’s footsteps approaching the door but his smile faded when his boyfriend opened the door. Ben’s nose and cheeks were bright red and his eyes were glassy. Ben sighed.

“Shit Alex. I’m so sorry. I completely forgot we had a date tonight. Hahishoo! Hahishoo!

“Bless you! Are you sick?”

Ben sniffled and blushed, adding to the redness of his cheeks and nodded. Alex smiled and leaned forward, kissing Ben’s cheek.

“I’m sorry you’re not feeling well Ben. Do you want me to leave so you can rest?”

“No. It’s fine. You can stay. We were just gonna stay in anyways.”

Alex smiled and followed Ben into the apartment. Ben sniffled and curled up on the couch, under a blanket. Alex sat down next to his new boyfriend and brought a wrist tenderly to Ben’s forehead and cheeks.

“You feel a little feverish. Do you have a thermometer?”

“Yeah. It’s in the bathroom cabinet. Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo!

“Bless you.”

Alex got up and walked to the bathroom to grab the thermometer and a box of tissues. He returned to the living room and sat down on the couch next to Ben.

“Let me take your temperature baby.”

Ben sniffled again, blush returning to his cheeks, and opened his mouth, letting Alex slip the thermometer in. When the thermometer beeped, Alex kissed Ben’s head before reading it.

“101.”

Ben groaned before pitching forward.

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Ha…HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Ben sniffled and leaned against Alex, cuddling close to him. Alex kissed Ben’s head before grabbing the remote and turning the TV on. Ben sniffled and wiped his nose with a tissue before cuddling into Alex’s side.

“Thanks for taking care of me Alex.”

Alex smiled and kissed Ben’s cheek.

“You’re welcome, my feverish sweetheart.”

Prompt: Animal (Neon Trees)

Characters: Todd/James (allergies)

note: this is for greetingsfromboston, who wanted some animal-allergic James!

James took a deep breath before knocking on the door to Todd’s apartment. Todd opened the door a minute later and smiled when he saw James.

“Hey you.”

“Hey love.”

Todd pulled James to his chest and kissed him gently. The boys had been together for 3 weeks and they finally had the same weekend off and Todd’s roommate was out of town so James was moving into Todd’s apartment for the weekend. Todd pulled James inside, kissing him forcefully as he led him to the bedroom.

“I have been looking forward to this all day.”

James smiled as his boyfriend pulled him down on the bed, kissing him passionately. After a minute, James pulled away abruptly.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you.”

James smiled and immediately attacked Todd’s neck. Todd slowly began to pull James’ shirt over his head.

“You’re so sexy baby.”

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Ha…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you. Are you okay James?”

“Yeah. My nose is just tick…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you! What’s making you sneeze so much?”

“Do you have a pe…pe…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! Do you have a pet?”

“No. But my roommate has a cat.”

“I’m really aller…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you! Baby, I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were allergic to cats.”

“It’s fine. You didn’t…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

Todd helped James sit up before leading him to the adjoining bathroom.

“Here babe. Why don’t you jump in the shower while I vacuum the room? I’ll keep the cat in my roommate’s room for the weekend and I can vacuum out the rest of the place tomorrow.”

“No. It’s fine. HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! You don’t need to vacuum out anywhere besides the…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! Besides the bedroom. Not like we’ll be leaving it…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! Leaving it anyways.”

Through his allergic tears, James managed to wink at Todd before stepping into the bathroom. Todd smiled.

“I like your way of thinking James.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yeah, a few days without Internet and BAM! 6 new drabbles already!

First of all, thank you for my request fill! I wish I was as enthusiastic as Alex about the 500th snow fall here, but I can't find it in me. it's almost April! I want spring and sun and all that jazz!

'Fever' was very sweet. I love it when they're all shy because they've only been dating for a little while.

Also, I'm super excited for your new couple o_O I will even postpone my request ;-) can't wait!

Awwe! I loved them! The first one gave me butterflies! I love you! Please keep writing! Continue ASAP :) <3 so cuteeeee

EmilyRose-Thank you my dear! I so appreciate it. And I'm glad you enjoyed the dedication.

gummiflummi-Yay! I'm glad you liked the snowy cold one. And I'm excited about my new couples but please feel free to post your request for next time! :)

Sneezelover123-Yay! I'm glad you enjoyed them! Butterflies are always good!

Prompt: Firework (Katy Perry)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (cold)

Descriptions:

-Jake: Jake is originally from Boston, Massachusetts and he is studying music. He is close with his family and he has a little sister named Lucy. He is allergic to dust (he will sneeze like CRAZY if he’s around dust for too long) and his nose is very sensitive to chlorine and he has a normal immune system. He’s 5’9, he has green eyes, slightly longer brown hair with a blue streak in it and he has 1 piercing in his right ear, 3 in his left and 6 tattoos (including one he got one night while drunk of a cow). He met Cameron at work (they’re both baristas at the same café). He is also friends with James, Todd and Daniel (all from other stories) from various classes.

-Cameron: Cameron is originally from Kansas City, Missouri and he is studying math. He is close with his family and he has an older brother named Michael. He is allergic to dust, cats, dogs, anything with pollen (flowers, grass, weeds, trees) and mold and he has a bad immune system. He’s 5’10, he has bright blue eyes, short brown hair, dimples when he smiles and 2 piercings in his left ear. He met Jake at work (they’re both baristas at the same café).

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Cameron sighed and blew his nose again. He had been feeling progressively worse all day but he absolutely refused to be sick. He and Jake had been planning to go to the fireworks show for the past few days and both of them were really looking forward to it. He just wanted a night out with his boyfriend. Both of them had been so busy the past week, trying to finish up exams that they’d barely seen each other at all. He could be sick tomorrow but tonight he had to feel great.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! I…ITCHOO!

Cameron groaned and sniffled before swallowing some medicine, grabbing his sweater and running out the door to meet his boyfriend.

---------

Jake smiled when he saw his boyfriend. When Cameron got close enough, he pulled his adorable boyfriend into a big hug before capturing his lips in a quick kiss.

“I missed you gorgeous.”

Cameron smiled and sniffled before kissing Jake’s lips again.

“I missed you too.”

“The show’s starting soon. Do you want to go find a quiet spot to watch the show and cuddle?”

Cameron smiled and nodded, never one to turn down his boyfriend’s cuddles. Jake captured Cameron’s hand in his and led him towards a quiet corner at the edge of the field. Cameron sniffled before turning his head away.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you Cam. You took your allergy meds right? I don’t want you to have an allergy attack.”

“Yeah. I think it’s just a lot of pollen. I’m just a little bit sneezy. No attacks, I promise.”

Jake smiled and sat down, pulling Cameron down in between his legs, kissing his neck. Cameron smiled and cuddled closer to Jake’s chest, craving his warmth against the cold air. Jake smiled and nuzzled Cameron’s hair. Cameron sniffled before pitching forward.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! I…ITCHOO!

“Bless you sneezy. Are you sure your allergies are okay?”

Cameron sniffled and nodded, leaning his head back against Jake’s shoulder. Jake leaned over and kissed Cameron’s forehead before frowning.

“Cam, baby, are you okay? Your forehead feels pretty warm.”

“Yeah, I’m fi…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Jake kissed Cameron’s cheek.

“Are you sick honey?”

Cameron sighed and sniffled before nodding. Jake sighed and pushed Cameron forward before unzipping his sweater. He pulled Cameron close to him again, wrapping him up in his sweater with him.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were sick Cam?”

Cameron sighed and sniffled.

“I missed you hon. And I just wanted to spend some time with you and we both wanted to see the show…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you baby. Do you want to stay for the show honey?”

Cameron smiled.

“Yeah.”

Jake smiled and gently kissed Cameron’s lips again.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Jake wrapped his arms around Cameron’s hips, underneath the sweater as the show started. Cameron leaned his head against Jake’s shoulder and both boys settled in to watch the show.

Prompt: Bad Day (Daniel Powter)

Characters: Morgan/Nate (beginning of cold)

Descriptions:

-Morgan: Morgan is originally from Memphis, Tennessee and he is studying history. He is close with his family and he has a little sister named Kristina and an older brother named Sam. His parents are divorced and all three siblings are much closer with their dad than their mom. He doesn’t have any allergies (that he knows of *wink wink*) but certain spices make his nose tickle and his immune system is good. He’s 6’3, he has brown eyes and long brown hair. He has no piercings but he has 4 tattoos, including a snake coiling around his left foot. He met Nate at a school sporting event. He knows Kyle (from other stories) from an art history class they took together freshman year. They’ve remained good friends.

-Nate: Nate (short for Nathaniel) is originally from Houston, Texas and he is studying engineering. He is close with his family, especially his dad and he has an older brother named Jackson. He is allergic to pollen (he has HORRIBLE hayfever in the spring), dust, feathers, mold and his nose is sensitive to anything that is strongly scented and he has a terrible immune system. He’s 6’0, he has brown eyes and floppy brown hair. He has no piercings or tattoos (he’s not afraid of needles. He just don’t think piercings would look good on him and he’s terrified of getting a tattoo that he’ll regret). He met Morgan at a school sporting event. He is also very sensitive and loves to be touched (he loves getting back rubs, hugs, kisses, fingers running through his hair...).

Nate sighed as he opened the door to his apartment, feeling absolutely horrible. He had failed 2 tests that day, he had spilled coffee all over his shirt right before class started so he didn’t have time to go home and change, he had gotten into an argument with his best friend (which still hadn’t been resolved) and, to top it all off, he felt like he was getting sick. All in all, he’d had a very bad day and all he wanted was to cuddle up in bed with his boyfriend and be taken care of.

“Morgan!”

“Babe?”

Nate smiled as Morgan walked into the room before walking towards his boyfriend and dropping his head on Morgan’s chest. Morgan wrapped his arms around Nate and kissed his head.

“You okay baby?”

“Feel like shit. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“You sick babe?”

“Getting a cold. And I had a crap day. Can you just…can you just cuddle with me?”

Morgan smiled and gently rubbed Nate’s back before kissing his head.

“Nate, babe, go get in the bath. I’ll come meet you in a little bit.”

Morgan tilted Nate’s head up and kissed him gently before nudging him. Nate smiled and walked towards the bathroom.

------

“Hey baby.”

Nate smiled from in the bathtub as Morgan walked into the room, a tray in hand. Morgan smiled back and sat down next to the tub, kissing Nate’s lips gently before pulling over the tray.

“I made you hot chocolate and chicken soup. You looked like you were feeling pretty sick and I thought this might make you feel better.”

Nate smiled and pulled Morgan back in for a kiss.

“Thank you. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ha…HACHOO!

“Bless you.”

Morgan smiled and began to gently massage Nate’s shoulders. Nate sighed and leaned back as Morgan leaned forward and kissed Nate’s lips.

“Love you baby.”

“Love you too Morgan.”

Nate shut his eyes and allowed Morgan’s hands to ease the tension in his shoulders. After a minute though, he pitched forward with another set of sneezes.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you.”

Nate leaned back again and sniffled, allowing his boyfriend to take care of him.

------

“You comfy babe?”

Nate sniffled from his spot under the covers and nodded.

“I’d be more comfortable if you were in here with me.”

Morgan smiled and climbed in to bed with Nate, pulling him close and kissing his head. Nate nuzzled his neck before turning away abruptly.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ha…Ha…Ha…HACHOO!

“Bless you.”

Morgan gently kissed Nate’s lips and nuzzled his nose.

“I’m sorry you had such a bad day baby.”

Nate smiled and cuddled closer.

“It turned out not to be too bad after all.”

OH My GOD!! How have I missed these?! New boys to fall in love with!!! I love them all. They are all sooo adorable! Can't wait for more!

Alexys52-Yay! I’m glad you love the new boys! There will be even more to come soon so I hope you love them too!

bless-Thank you so much my dear. I truly appreciate it!

Sneezelover123-Oh don’t worry, we will definitely see more of Nate. I have a feeling he’ll be one of my favorites to write. :)

hails-Dust, you ask? Dust you shall have!

secretsneezelover27-Thank you!

EmilyRose-2 dust requests? Well, I feel like that requires 2 dust allergy sneezy boys!

Prompt: Barely Breathing (Duncan Sheik)

Characters: Callum (allergies)/Jeremy (allergies)

note: this is for hails and EmilyRose, who wanted some dust allergies!

Jeremy nuzzled Callum’s cheek as they walked up the steps to Jeremy’s family’s cabin. Callum and Jeremy were celebrating their 2 year anniversary and Jeremy had taken his boyfriend to spend a long weekend away at the cabin. No one had visited it in about 8 months so he assumed it would be fine. Jeremy smiled.

“You ready babe?”

Callum smiled and pulled Jeremy close for a quick kiss.

“Definitely ready Jerbear.”

Jeremy smiled and pulled out the key before opening the door slowly.

“Holy crap!”

Jeremy sighed and hung his head. Shit, why hadn’t he thought about this before? The whole floor and most of the wooden furniture was covered in a thin layer of dust, one of the few things that both boys were allergic to. Jeremy lovingly wrapped his arm around Callum as he heard his boyfriend let out a sniffle.

“I’m so sorry Cal. I didn’t even think about the dust.”

“It’s okay love. We can just clean up a bit.”

Jeremy sighed and nodded.

“Leave it to me baby. I know we’re both allergic to dust but you’re also allergic to pollen and we’re in the middle of the woods. I don’t want to set your allergies off more than we need to.”

Callum smiled and sniffled again before pulling Jeremy into a hug.

“Thank you for taking care of me Jerbear.”

“Anytime baby.”

------

Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! IXSCHOO!

Jeremy sniffled and rubbed his itchy eyes before turning back to the dresser top to begin dusting again. It had taken all of 10 minutes of dusting for him to start sneezing uncontrollably and now, an hour later, his sneezes were becoming more and more frequent. Less than a minute later, he turned his head away again.

Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

Jeremy sniffled and rubbed his nose before sighing. Since he didn’t want Callum to have an allergy attack, he had sent his boyfriend back to the car to change into swim trunks and go swimming in the lake. Now, Jeremy almost wished that Callum was there with him. It would be nice to have someone to share in his misery. Jeremy sniffled before shutting a drawer he had been dusting. Unfortunately, he slammed the drawer a little too hard and kicked up a massive cloud of dust which blew right into his face.

Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! I…I…IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

“Jerbear…”

“Babe, don…IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! Don’t come in here. I just kick…IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! I just kicked up a ton of dust…IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

“Jesus love, we need to get you outside so you can breath. Come…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! Come on!”

IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

Jeremy groaned as they finally stepped outside into the fresh air. He took a deep breath, letting the air come back into his lungs before turning to Callum.

“Thanks for helping me out of there.”

“No prob…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you. Well the cabin’s all dusted out now. We should give it a little bit to air out before we go in though. IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO! IXSCHOO!

“Bless.”

Jeremy smiled and pulled Callum in for a passionate kiss.

“Maybe we should go wash off in the lake.”

“Sure.”

Jeremy smiled and gently tugged at the waistline of Callum’s swim trunks as Callum pitched forward again.

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you. You know, we’re the only people at the lake right now.”

“Really?”

“Yup. So, I honestly feel that we should make the lake clothing optional.”

Jeremy winked at Callum before stripping off his dirty shirt and taking off towards the lake. Callum smiled and eagerly scampered off behind him.

Prompt: Fire And Rain (James Taylor)

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (beginning of a cold)

note: Chase will become a series regular along with his boyfriend Noah fairly soon. :)

Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

Aaron groaned and pulled out a tissue before blowing his nose for what felt like the hundreth time. There was no denying it anymore. He was definitely catching a cold. He’d woken up with a sore throat and a slight tickle in his nose but he’d thought it was allergies until around noon when he just started to feel like crap. His throat was on fire, his nose was completely blocked up, he had a headache, he couldn’t stop sneezing and he was beginning to feel a little bit feverish. All he wanted was to go home and curl up with his boyfriend but he didn’t get off work for another hour. Aaron sighed as the tickle in his nose flared up again.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you Aaron.”

Aaron looked up as Chase, his boss and good friend, walked up to him.

“You feeling okay Aaron?”

Aaron shrugged, not wanting to admit how crappy he felt before turning back to the pile of books he was sorting. Chase sighed and leaned forward, placing a hand on Aaron’s forehead.

“You feel a little warm Aaron. Why don’t you take the rest of the shift off? We aren’t that busy right now.”

“I’m fine Chase. You don’t need to worry about me.”

Chase sighed, used to Aaron’s tough exterior.

“Then how about this. I’m not asking you as your friend, I’m telling you as your boss. Go home and rest and don’t come back until you’re better.”

Aaron sniffled and sighed before pitching forward.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Gesundheit.”

Aaron smiled slightly at Chase in thank before picking up his bag and walking towards the exit, thrilled to finally be going home. The moment he stepped outside however, his smile turned into a frown. It had been sunny when he had left that morning so he had decided to walk and he hadn’t brought an umbrella. Now, of course, it was pouring rain outside. Aaron sniffled and pulled out his cell phone to call Ryan but, of course, his phone was dead.

“FUCK!”

Aaron sighed, resigning himself to the fact that he would have to walk home in the rain, and began to run home as fast as he could.

------

Ryan smiled when he heard the front door open, confused but pleased as to why his boyfriend was home so early.

“Baby, what are you doing home so…?”

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Ugh!”

Ryan frowned when he caught of glimpse of the smaller boy. Aaron was drenched from head to toe and his nose and cheeks were tinged red. Ryan walked up to his boyfriend and kissed his forehead gently.

“You feverish baby?”

“I’m okay.”

Ryan sighed and kissed Aaron’s head.

“Are you going to let me take care of you or are you going to be stubborn?”

Aaron sighed and dropped his head against Ryan’s shoulder.

“Don’t feel good. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! E…E…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Aaron sighed and let out a violent shiver.

“I’m freezing! Can we turn the heat up?”

Ryan sighed and pulled Aaron close.

“I’m so sorry baby but one of the power lines got knocked out by the storm.”

“Please tell me you’re not saying what I think you’re saying.”

Ryan kissed Aaron’s forehead as he began to pull off Aaron’s soaking wet sweater.

“I’m so sorry sweetheart but the heat’s completely out.”

Aaron let out a small cough as Ryan gently pulled his T-shirt over his head. Ryan kissed his lips gently before beginning to work on Aaron’s belt. Aaron sniffled before pitching forward.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“What are you doing?”

Ryan pulled Aaron’s pants off and helped his boyfriend step out of them.

“I’m getting your wet clothes off. I don’t want you catching pneumonia baby.”

“I can get changed by myself.”

Ryan smiled and pulled Aaron in for a kiss.

“I know you can. But I wanna take care of you cutie.”

Aaron smiled and sniffled before letting out another shiver. Ryan smiled and pulled Aaron into the living room where a fire was burning in the fireplace. Ryan gently pushed Aaron down in front of the fire and kissed his head.

“Be right back.”

Aaron smiled as he felt himself start to warm up before pitching forward once again.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! ESHCHOO!

“Bless you!”

Aaron smiled again as Ryan sat down behind him, leaning against the couch, before pulling Aaron in between his legs and wrapping both of them up in a big comforter. Aaron smiled and leaned his head against Ryan’s shoulder, kissing his neck gently. Ryan smiled.

“You warming up a bit baby?”

“Yeah.”

The boys sat in comfortable silence for a while, the only sound being the crackling of the fire and Aaron’s constant sniffling, before Aaron turned his head and captured Ryan’s lips gently.

“Thanks for taking care of me. I know I can be stubborn sometimes but I really do appreciate it. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you Aaron. And don't you worry sweetheart, I’ll always be here to take care of you.”

Ahhhh i love you so much! Dust and Jerbear... Ohh you just...

:boom:

Thank you sooo much, you make me so :)

secretsneezelover27-Oh thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my sickies!

bless-Thank you so much my dear!

greetingsfromboston-You are most welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

hails-Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I had fun writing it!

sneezelover123-Yay! Thank you!

Also my dears, let me know of any stories you want. I need a few ideas as inspiration! I'm willing to write almost anything! Also, let me know if you want any of the stories I have written thus far or anymore still to come to be rewritten as 18+. I'd be happy to oblige.

Prompt: Marry You (Bruno Mars)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (cold)

Julian sniffled as he slowly sat up in bed. His head was pounding and his nose felt like a faucet, it was dripping so much. He’d woken up feeling horrible and flu-ey and all he wanted to do was curl up with his boyfriend. Unfortunately, he had woken up in bed alone. Julian sniffled and slowly got out of bed to go look for his boyfriend. Julian sniffled again before pitching forward, catching a fit of sneezes in the palm of his hand.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Julian sniffled and groaned as he felt snot pouring out of his nose. He felt so awful!

“Danny? Are you home?”

Julian sniffled and sighed when he realized that his boyfriend wasn’t at home. He turned around and slowly returned to their bedroom before curling up in bed and falling asleep.

-----

Daniel smiled as he opened the front door before nervously putting his hand in his pocket, feeling the engagement ring he had just bought for Julian. He was finally going to propose to the love of his life and he had never been happier.

“Babe! I’m home!”

Daniel frowned at the lack of response before walking into their bedroom and smiling. Julian was curled up in bed, his head on Daniel’s pillow, snoring quietly. Daniel took off his jacket and climbed into bed next to his boyfriend, kissing his neck softly to wake him up. Julian sniffled and cleared his throat as he woke up before turning around and smiling at Daniel. Daniel leaned forward and kissed Julian’s lips.

“How are you sleepyhead?”

Julian sighed and cuddled close to Daniel.

“I really don’t feel well Danny. I’m sneezing and sniffly and I think I might be running a fever.”

Daniel frowned again and placed his lips against Julian’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“You feel pretty warm sweetheart. Let me take your temperature.”

Julian sniffled as Daniel got up to get the thermometer. He returned a moment later, holding the thermometer, just as Julian pitched forward again, sneezing into a tissue.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Oh bless you sweetheart.”

Julian sniffled and blew his stuffy nose before sniffling quietly. Daniel gently slipped the thermometer into Julian’s mouth, kissing his forehead lovingly. Julian’s nose twitched, gearing up for another sneeze. He tried to hold it off but it was no use. He pitched forward, spitting out the thermometer and sneezing wetly.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Julian sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose harshly.

“Sorry Danny.”

“It’s fine sweetheart. We can just do it again.”

Julian sniffled as Daniel put the thermometer back in his mouth. This time, Julian was able to stave off his sneeze until Daniel took it out.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! HSHOO!

“Bless you. 102 baby.”

Julian sniffled and leaned back in bed, burrowing under the covers. Daniel smiled and leaned down next to Julian, kissing his lips gently.

“I’m sorry you’re not feeling well sweetheart.”

Julian smiled and sniffled again before kissing Daniel’s lips. When they pulled away, Daniel smiled and reached into his pocket, pulling out the ring. Julian’s eyes widened and he looked up at Daniel nervously. Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s lips again.

“Marry me Julian.”

Julian smiled and pulled Daniel down into a passionate kiss.

“Yes! Yes, of course I will Danny!”

Daniel smiled as Julian pitched forward again, this time into Daniel’s neck.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! HSHOO! HSHOO! Oh, I’m so sorry Danny!”

Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head.

“It’s okay babe. In sickness and in health from now on.”

Julian smiled and pulled Daniel in for another kiss.

Prompt: My Freeze Ray (Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along Blog)

Characters: Cody/Andrew (beginning of a cold)

Andrew let out a small shiver, chilled to the bone. He tried his hardest to listen as his professor droned on about some culture from the 16th century but his head felt so stuffy that he was having a very difficult time. He sighed as he let out a small sniffle before pitching forward.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you.”

Andrew smiled at Mark and gratefully accepted the tissue his friend offered him before turning back towards the front of the class. He had felt drained and exhausted all day but now he was certain that he was coming down with a cold. He sniffled again and let out a yawn, trying his hardest to stay awake.

------

Andrew sniffled as he let himself in to his apartment. He felt horrible: his nose was running, his muscles were aching and he felt chilled.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Baby, that you?”

“Yeah.”

Cody walked out of their bedroom and frowned when he saw his boyfriend.

“You okay baby?”

“Not feeling so hot. I feel like I’ve got a bit of a cold.”

Cody walked over to Andrew and pulled him into a gentle and loving hug, kissing his forehead. Andrew sniffled and leaned into Cody’s warmth, wrapping his arms around Cody’s waist.

“You’re warm.”

Cody smiled and kissed Andrew’s head.

“You cold baby?”

Andrew sniffled again and nodded.

“I’m freezing.”

Cody wrapped his arm around Andrew’s waist and led him over to the couch. Andrew sat down and smiled as Cody wrapped a blanket around his shoulders.

“Thank you sweetie.”

Cody sat down next to Andrew and pulled him to his chest.

“How long have you been feeling sick?”

“I’ve been exhausted all day but I just really started feeling bad a couple hours ago. Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you darling.”

Andrew smiled and cuddled closer to Cody. Cody smiled and placed a hand to Andrew’s forehead, checking for fever.

“You don’t feel warm. Do you feel feverish at all?”

“No. Just tired and freezing.”

“You warming up at all?”

“A little bit but not much.”

Cody smiled and burrowed under the covers before pulling Andrew closer and cuddling up to him. Andrew smiled and sniffled before sighing dramatically.

“Much better.”

Cody smiled and kissed Andrew’s cheek, just as he pitched forward again.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thank you sweetie. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

OMG!!! Danny, proposed! Yaaaaaay. This was so beautiful!

Keep going, hun. You're on a roll.

Also, i'm in desperate need for some inspiration myself. i've been working on several pieces formonths now, not being able to finish.

I'll give you my favourite request of all times.

I am a sucker for a little dominance in combination with the whole h/c thing. For me, this works best when one is either a little brat when sick or just an absolute workaholic and the partner has to get a little creative with the whole taking care process :-) so, if you wanna put your own little spin on it. I can't wait to read it!!! Thanks in advance.

These were very cute! I love all their relationships and seeing Todd and James go 18+ would be interesting!

Oh, gosh, so many drabbles, so many characters and so much adorableness!

Amazing, all of them :-)

... Can I make a request, at some stage, for Jer and Cal to go down to Aus? Purely because we have the longest hayfever season... actually, we have two... and that could be fun to explore... ;-)

(And stifles get bonus points)

*running away now*

Archived