Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

secretsneezelover27-I’m glad you liked it

luvdogz-Thank you so much! Haha! I’m glad you enjoyed.

Sneezelover123-I love sick emotional boys too. I’m glad you liked it.

DeathNoteOwner-Haha! I’m glad you liked the interview one. I had a lot of fun writing it.

NightWolf-I’m glad you liked the fight one!

greetingsfromboston-Aw, thank you!

gummiflummi-Yay! I’m glad you liked it! And of course I can write another fight one! Any couple in particular?

Moonkitty.-Thank you! And I’m glad you liked the story.

Prompt: Every Rose Has Its Thorn (Poison)

Characters: Ryan (allergies)/Aaron (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

Ryan took a deep breath as he knocked on Aaron’s door. It was his and Aaron’s first date, though they had already been friends for a few months. They were going to dinner and then out to a carnival that was in town. Ryan smiled and sniffled as he heard Aaron coming to the door and clutched the roses he had brought even closer. Aaron opened the door and smiled at Ryan before leaning forward and placing a small kiss on Ryan’s cheek.

“Hey Ryan.”

“Hey Aaron.”

Ryan pulled Aaron into a quick hug and sniffled again. Aaron frowned and glanced worriedly at Ryan.

“Are you sick? Because we don’t need to go out tonight if you don’t feel well.”

“No, I’m fine, I just…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh, excuse me. I’m a little allergic to the flowers I bought you.”

Aaron finally glanced down at the roses in Ryan’s hand and smiled.

“Thank you Ryan. But, um, I’m a little allergic to them too.”

Ryan sighed and dropped his head, laughing quietly. Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s cheek again, feeling a tickle begin to form in his nose as well.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you Aaron.”

“Thanks. The flowers are beautiful though.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! He…HEPSHOO!

Aaron laughed and took Ryan’s hand, pulling him in to the apartment.

“Let me put the flowers in water and then we can go.”

Ryan smiled and wrapped an arm around Aaron’s shoulders.

“You don’t have to keep them if they’re going to make you sneeze all the time.”

Aaron smiled and leaned up, kissing Ryan’s lips gently.

“They’re too beautiful to throw away. They’re totally worth a little sneezing. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! E…ESHCHOO!

“Bless you.”

Aaron sniffled and glanced up at Ryan, both boys laughing quietly. Ryan grabbed Aaron’s hand and tugged it gently.

“Come on, let’s get out of here.”

Aaron smiled and followed Ryan out of the apartment for what he hoped would be an amazing first date.

Prompt: In The Sun (Joseph Arthur)

Characters: Morgan/Nate (allergies)

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ha…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you Nate!”

Nate sniffled and rubbed at his already bright red, runny and raw nose. Morgan smiled sadly and walked into the kitchen, a mug of tea in his hand, and sat down next to Nate on the couch.

“Are your allergy meds doing anything?”

“N…N…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Gesundheit baby.”

Nate groaned and reached out for Morgan, indicating he wanted a hug. Morgan smiled and happily obliged, wrapping his arms around Nate’s waist and pulling him close to his chest before kissing his neck.

“Are you feeling any better baby?”

“Sneezing. Burned.”

Morgan smiled at Nate’s sleepy voice. The boys had gone to a baseball game the previous day and Nate had gotten a painful sunburn on his face, especially his sensitive nose. Unfortunately, the pollen count had been on the rise for the past few days and Nate’s allergies, as usual, were acting up horribly. The constant sneezing, mixed with his sunburned, tender nose was making him miserable and clingy. Morgan kissed Nate’s head and nuzzled his neck.

“Do you need anything sweetie?”

Ha…Ha…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

“Make it stop Morgan.”

“I can’t baby. I’m sorry.”

Nate sniffled and rubbed his burned nose, groaning at the pain, before burrowing himself in Morgan’s chest.

“Don’t feel good.”

“I know sweetheart.”

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you sneezy. Why don’t you try to get a little sleep? You seem exhausted baby.”

Nate sighed and cuddled closer to Morgan.

“Stay with me? More cuddles?”

“Of course baby. Close your eyes and get some rest.”

“Love you.”

“I love you too my sweet, burned, sneezy mess.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Request... Well I don't have any really other than an allergic L from death note lol but you don't really have to attempt if you don't feel like it. Other than that that was so amazing<3 I love the date one were their both allergic to the roses hehe(:

For the new fight one, how about a fight between Mark and Stephen with a sneezy Stephen? It's just a suggestion, so if you don't wanna write it, that's fine :)

I agree with NightWolf. It's been a while since we've heard anything from Mark and Stephen!! They are so usually adorable with each other, i can hardly imagine them fight - which makes it even more interesting :-) let's see how you spin it around!

Also, is it just me or did you sneak a new couple in? Morgan and Nate - a great addition!

I'm about to go on a plane for 12 hours now. It's my goal to finally finish your prompt! Don't worry, i haven't forgotten ;-)

DeathNoteOwner-Thank you! I'm sorry though, I only write original characters and I haven't seen Death Note. :( Sorry.

NightWolf-Thank you! And I always love requests so I hope you enjoy the story!

greetingsfromboston-Yay! I'm glad you liked them!

secretsneezelover27-I can definitely do that! :)

gummiflummi-Haha, yes, Morgan and Nate snuck in. I'm glad you enjoy them! I have another few new boys coming in soon! And I'm looking forward to the story!

Prompt: Bad Romance (Lady Gaga)

Characters: Mark/Stephen (cold)

note: this is for NightWolf and gummiflummi, who both wanted some fighting Mark and Stephen.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

Stephen sighed sadly and blew his nose, both worried and pissed off at his boyfriend. It was their four-year anniversary and Stephen had woken up sneezing and sniffling, having caught a nasty cold. Mark had kissed him and cuddled him when they first woke up but the shy boy had needed to leave to go to work. Now it was 9 pm and Mark was 2 hours late for the anniversary dinner they had planned. Between his boyfriend being late and his increasingly sniffly, sneezy cold, Stephen was absolutely miserable. He sighed and dialed Mark’s number again, the phone once again going to voicemail.

“Honey, where are you? I’m worried. I hope you’re okay sweetie. Call me.”

Stephen hung up before pitching forward violently.

“Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

Stephen’s head shot up as he heard the front door open. A moment later, Mark walked into the room and smiled at his boyfriend.

“Hey hon. Are you feeling any better?”

Stephen’s jaw dropped in anger.

“Seriously Mark!? Did you forget what today is?”

Mark frowned.

“What is today?”

“It’s our fucking anniversary! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

Mark’s face paled and he immediately ran up to Stephen and hugged him close.

“Stephen, I’m sorry! I’ve been so busy with work honey and I…”

“Mark, it’s out FUCKING ANNIVERSARY! What the hell is wrong with you!? I’m stressed beyond belief at work too and I’m sick as a dog and I still fucking remembered! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

Mark’s eyes began to tear up as Stephen continued to yell at him.

“I’m sorry Stephen.”

Stephen rolled his eyes and pushed past Mark angrily, heading to their bedroom. Before closing the door, he called back out to his teary-eyed boyfriend.

“By the way, I dragged my sick ass out of bed and made you dinner, dessert and bought you a present for today. Do whatever the fuck you want with them!”

Mark began to audibly cry, heartbroken and guilt ridden, as Stephen slammed the door shut.

------

Stephen sniffled and sighed as his stomach growled once again. It was almost midnight and he still hadn’t eaten dinner. Stephen slowly got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen to get some dinner. As he walked past the living room, he saw Mark sitting on the couch, sobbing his eyes out. Stephen sighed again and walked to the kitchen. He grabbed 2 plates and put food on both of them before walking out to sit next to Mark. Mark sniffled back his tears and looked up as Stephen sat next to him.

“Here. Eat some dinner.”

Mark sat up just as Stephen pitched forward.

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you Stephen.”

Stephen sighed and scooted closer to his boyfriend.

“You okay?”

Mark sniffled and leaned forward, hugging Stephen’s neck. Stephen sighed and wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist. Mark buried his face in Stephen’s neck.

“I’m sorry Stephen. I’m so sorry. I just…”

“Honey, it’s okay. It really wouldn’t have bothered me that much if I hadn’t been so sick. I think I have a bit of a fever and it’s making me a bit emotional.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s forehead before replacing his lips with the back of his hand.

“You definitely feel feverish.”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Stephen smiled slightly and leaned forward, kissing Mark’s lips gently.

“I love you Mark.”

“I love you too.”

Mark cuddled up next to Stephen and leaned his head on his chest. After a moment, he glanced up and smiled at Stephen.

“I opened your present.”

Stephen smiled as Mark pulled the locket Stephen had bought him out from under his shirt. Mark kissed Stephen’s lips.

“Thank you.”

“You’re wel…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you Stephen.”

Stephen nuzzled Mark’s cheek. Mark smiled and cuddled close to Stephen.

“Happy anniversary Stephen.”

“Happy anniversary Mark.”

Prompt: Regenerate Me (Chameleon Circuit).....dear lord, I'm a geek:

Characters: Alex/Ben (cold)

note: contains references to Doctor Who. Knowledge of the Doctor and his adventures is not necessary for the enjoyment of this story. It just makes it better. :)

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Ugh!”

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Ben sniffled and blew his nose before cuddling further under the comforter. Alex smiled and leaned forward, kissing Ben’s forehead, before placing a mug of tea on the bedside table and climbing into bed with his boyfriend. Ben sniffled and leaned over, placing his head on Alex’s chest. Alex kissed his boyfriend’s head and wrapped an arm around him.

“How are you feeling?”

“Pretty sick.”

“Aw, baby.”

Ben sniffled before pitching forward.

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo!

“Gesundheit hon.”

Ben sighed and cuddled impossibly closer to his boyfriend before turning back to the TV. Alex smiled and wrapped his arm around Ben as he turned his attention back to the TV as well.

“This is one of my favorite episodes.”

Ben smiled and sniffled.

“Me too. And God, David Tennant is so sexy. Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Ha…HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO!

“Bless you. And yes, he is gorgeous.”

When Ben had woken up coughing and sneezing, the boys had decided to have a lazy day of just lounging in bed and having a Doctor Who marathon. They were nearing the end of Donna's journey with the Doctor when Ben let out a small cough and sighed.

“I wish I could be like the Doctor.”

“How so?”

“Be killed and then get regenerated.”

Alex laughed and kissed his boyfriend’s feverish forehead.

“You’re adorable.”

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Ha…HAHISHOO! HAHISHOO! Ugh! Please kill me so I can regenerate without a cold!”

Alex laughed again and hugged his boyfriend.

“No can do baby. I’m sorry.”

HAHISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Ben sniffled and closed his eyes, trying to relax. Alex rubbed his back gently and kissed his forehead.

“I wouldn’t want you to regenerate. The Doctor always changes and I love you just the way you are. Therefore, no regenerating.”

Ben smiled and tilted his head up, kissing Alex’s lips.

“Cheese ball.”

Alex smiled and nuzzled Ben’s nose.

“Get some sleep hon.”

Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo! Hahishoo!

“Bless you my angel.”

“No…angels are evil…”

Alex smiled as Ben fell asleep mid sentence. He kissed his boyfriend’s head slowly.

“I love you sickie.”

Awww, so cute, both of them. I really like your stories and observations, Rachiella. ('ve been a lurker for some time... blushsmiley.gif )

Sneezy interview. It don't really matter what charecters I can't decide :c but if you'd like to write an interview where one of them is sick or has outdoor allergies and have to do an interview outside? Just an idea. I really liked the fight one and the second one you just did c: cute.

Awwwwwwwwwwww Stephen and Mark! Cuteeeeee! Loved it! Thank you so much!

Thank you, sweety! The last two were absolutely adorable. I feel a tinitiny but bad that we made Stephen and Mark fight o_O

Can't wait for more!

• 3 weeks later...

hedgehog-Oh thank you so much! I appreciate it and I’m glad you like them.

DeathNoteOwner-Thank you! I would love to do write that story but I might wait a little bit because I just recently did an interview one. But I will definitely write one for you in a bit.

secretsneezelover27-Thank you so much!

NightWolf-Aw, thank you! I’m glad you like it.

Sneezelover123-Yay! More!

Moonkitty.-Aw, thank you! I appreciate it.

gummiflummi-Haha. Don’t feel bad. Boys need to fight every once and a while. :)

Well lovely people, I am done with finals and papers and therefore I am able to have a life again. :) Expect updates more frequently. :)

Prompt: Judas (Lady Gaga)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (allergies)

note: Julian's mom is MEAN!

Julian sniffled as he dialed his mom’s number. He knew that him and his mom were not on good terms by any stretch of the imagination but he was determined to at least try to reconcile with her. As today was her birthday, he was determined to talk to her for at least a little bit.

“Hello?”

“Mom. It’s Julian.”

“What do you want?”

“It’s your birthday. I just wanted to…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Ugh! I just wanted to call and say hi.”

“Julian, when will you get it through your head that I don’t want to talk to you?”

Julian felt his stomach drop.

“Mom, I…”

“No Julian! You’re a fag! You turned your back on this family and, even worse, on your faith. Jesus doesn’t approve of you and your kind and by betraying his will, you’re no better than Judas!”

Julian’s eyes welled up with tears as he let out a shaky sigh.

“I just wanted to say happy birthday mom.”

Julian pulled the phone away and hung up before curling up on his bed and sobbing.

------

“Baby, I’m home! You here?”

Daniel pulled off his jacket and walked into the bedroom, smiling when he saw the sight before him. Julian was curled up in bed, head burrowed into Daniel’s pillow, clutching a teddy bear, fast asleep. Daniel crawled onto the bed next to his boyfriend and kissed his neck.

“Wake up sleepyhead.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO! HSHOO!

Daniel frowned and kissed Julian’s neck again.

“Shit baby, I’m sorry! I didn’t realize you weren’t feeling well. I wouldn’t have woken you up if I’d known.”

“Danny…”

Daniel glanced at his boyfriend and his frown deepened as he saw the tear marks on his boyfriend’s face.

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?”

“My mom told me I was like Judas.”

“What?”

“She told me that I was like Judas and that I betrayed Jesus because I’m gay.”

Daniel felt his blood boil with anger as he pulled his boyfriend closer.

“Baby, I’m so sorry.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Gesundheit babe. Is this allergies or a cold?”

“Allergies.”

Daniel nuzzled Julian’s neck and kissed his cheek.

“You know I love you right?”

Julian sighed and turned around, burying his face in Daniel’s neck.

“I know. I love you too.”

The boys fell into comfortable silence, the only sound being Julian’s constant sniffling, while Daniel just held his boyfriend. After a time, Daniel kissed Julian’s forehead and tilted his head up.

“How about some lunch? I’ll bring it to you in bed.”

Julian smiled slightly and nodded. Daniel smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s lips. Julian’s smile widened before he pitched forward.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO!

“Gesundheit sneezy.”

Julian smiled as Daniel got up and kissed his forehead.

“And you’re not Judas. You’re an angel.”

Julian kissed Daniel’s lips gently.

“Thank you. I love you.”

“I love you too my angel.”

Prompt: Once Upon A December (Anastasia)

Sneezer: Andrew/Cody (cold)

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetie.”

Cody sniffled and pulled his comforter further around his shoulders. It was the first day of their winter break from classes and Cody had managed to catch a horrendous cold the previous night. Andrew smiled and wrapped an arm around Cody’s shoulders as they settled in to watch a movie. Cody sniffled and leaned his head against Andrew’s shoulder. Andrew kissed Cody’s head and smiled.

“Do you want some hot chocolate?”

Cody smiled and nodded before pitching forward.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Cody sniffled and leaned back against the couch as Andrew got up to get the hot chocolate. He came back a moment later, handing Cody a mug and sitting down next to him.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Cody smiled and leaned back against Andrew.

“Andy?”

“What’s up baby?”

“I don’t feel well.”

Andrew smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“I know baby. You’ve got a bit of a December cold.”

Cody sighed and nuzzled into Andrew’s neck. Andrew hugged Cody close as his boyfriend’s nose twitched.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you.”

Cody sniffled and kissed Andrew’s lips before leaning back against him and settling in to watch the movie. Andrew smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head. Less than 15 minutes later, Andrew heard Cody begin to snore quietly. He smiled and kissed his boyfriend’ forehead tenderly.

“Sweet dreams my love.”

Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor Julian! :( Your drabbles are adorable as always! Could you write one where one tries to hide that they're sick, then feels bad when the other catches it please?

I love love love it<3 & request someone stifles, the other frowns apon this and scolds him? I don't know .-. anyhow amazing update one of the best threads ever<3<3

Woo, you're back! I'm very excited about that and the first one was so sad, but sweet. I cannot wait for more! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

This totally sneaked up on me ... But I'm glaaaaad you're back!

What an awesome birthday present for me :-)

I'll refrain myself from commenting on Julian's mom (biatch!), but both drabbles were adorable.

I'm feeling very giddy for the updates to come!

NightWolf-Yay! I’m glad you liked it! And enjoy the story! (Also, thank you so much for the Adam/Blake story!)

DeathNoteOwner-Thank you so much! And enjoy the story!

greetingsfromboston-Oh yay! I’m so glad you enjoyed them!

Sneezelover123-Thank you! I will definitely continue them!

secretsneezelover27-Haha! No new 18+ for now but there will be one soon! Promise!

gummiflummi-I know she’s a bitch! I don’t like her! Happy birthday by the way my dear!

Moonkitty.-Thank you so much! I’m glad you like it.

Prompt: Making Sound (Blue Gillespie)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (allergies)

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner

Jake smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s neck, leaving a small kiss behind his ear. Cameron smiled and cuddled closer to his boyfriend. They were at an outdoor music gig for their friend Daniel and they were cuddled together under a tree. Cameron sniffled before pitching forward and stifling a sneeze.

Itch! Itch! Itch!

“Bless you Cam.”

“Thanks.”

Cameron cuddled up against Jake’s chest, caught between his legs, as they listened to Daniel’s music. Cameron sniffled again and rubbed his nose before pitching forward again.

Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch!

“Bless you babe! Are your allergies bugging you?”

“A little bit. But I’m okay.”

“You sure? We can move out from under the tree if you want.”

“No. I’m fi…Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch! I…Itch!

Jake nuzzled Cameron’s cheek lovingly.

“I love you babe but please stop stifling your sneezes. You know it’s bad for you.”

“I know but I’m trying to be…Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch! I’m trying to be quiet.”

Jake laughed quietly and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Honey, there’s tons of people here. No one can hear you.”

Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch! Itch! I…I…I…Itch! Itch!

“Bless you babe.”

Cameron sniffled and nuzzled Jake’s neck with his stuffy nose as he geared up for another sneeze. Jake smiled and grabbed Cameron’s hands, pulling them away from his face.

“No more stifling baby.”

Cameron’s nose twitched violently before he pitched forward loudly.

ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Cameron smiled and rubbed his runny nose before letting out a small laugh. Jake kissed his neck before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of tissues. He offered one of the tissues to his boyfriend and kissed his cheek.

“Blow your nose baby.”

Cameron laughed and blew his nose loudly before kissing his boyfriend’s lips.

“I love you honey.”

“I love you too my noisy baby.”

Prompt: Cold Shoulder (Adele)

Characters: Stephen (cold)/Mark (cold)

note: this is for NightWolf

“Honey, come cuddle with me.”

Mark sighed before turning towards Stephen.

“Actually, I have a lot more work I need to do tonight so I’m gonna go finish up in the kitchen.”

Stephen sighed but nodded as Mark got up and left. Mark had been giving him the cold shoulder all day and he had no idea why. Had he done something wrong? Stephen sighed and got out of bed before walking into the kitchen.

“Honey, I just wanted to tell you I love you.”

“You too.”

Stephen sighed, worried about his boyfriend, before walking over and tilting Mark’s head up, kissing his lips gently. Mark smiled slightly before turning his head away. Stephen sighed before turning around and going back to bed, truly upset.

-----

Mark sniffled before pitching forward yet again.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark rubbed his snotty, runny nose on his hand before curling up on the couch and pulling a blanket over him. He could not let Stephen know he was sick. They were supposed to be going on a trip in two days and Mark had come down with a horrendous cold. Hopefully he would be better by the time their trip came around and hopefully Stephen wouldn’t realize how sick he was.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose again before curling up and going to sleep.

-----

Stephen sighed when he saw Mark curled up on the couch asleep. He was so hurt that his boyfriend hadn’t come to bed last night.

“Mark, honey?”

Mark sleepily opened his eyes and looked up at Stephen before jumping up and running to the bathroom to shower. Stephen sighed and sat down on the couch, waiting for Mark to come out of the bathroom. When Mark came back out, Stephen stood up.

“Honey, are you mad at me?”

“No, of course not. Why would you think that?”

“You haven’t been around very much these last few days and I was worried.”

“Just trying to get stuff done before the trip.”

Stephen smiled and pulled his boyfriend close, kissing him passionately. Mark smiled into the kiss before abruptly pulling away.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen again before leaving for work.

-------

Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose before finally opening the front door.

“Stephen, babe, where…Ai…Ai…AISHOO! Where are you?”

“Bedroom.”

Mark frowned at the sound of Stephen’s voice. He sounded…stuffy.

“Stephen?”

Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

Mark sniffled and rubbed his nose before walking into their bedroom. Stephen was curled up in bed, surrounded by tissues, with a bright red nose.

“Hey babe. I’m sorry but I don’t think I could do the trip this weekend. I feel really si…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hi…HISHOO!

“Bless you Stephen.”

Stephen sniffled and blew his nose. Mark sighed and climbed into bed next to his boyfriend.

“I think you might have caught this cold from me. I didn’t want to ruin the weekend so I thought I could hide…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you hon.”

Stephen pulled his boyfriend close and kissed his head.

“I love you baby. How about we postpone our weekend until we’re both better? HISHOO! HISHOO!

“Bless you…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you too baby.”

Mark sniffled and cuddled closer to Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed his boyfriend’s head and wrapped the blanket around them.

“Nap time?”

Mark smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s lips before curling under the covers with his boyfriend to rest.

Also, side note lovely people, I have just created two new couples who will be making their first appearance next time! Any requests for other characters will be done next time but any general requests will be done for the new boys!

Archived