Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Bgrace27-Yes. There are. I just had to get through holiday/New Year madness but there will be more stories shortly.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Moonkitty.-Of course you ‘re not weird…well, maybe a little. And don’t worry, I will definitely write a big fight for you!

DeathNoteOwner-Sounds good!

Not_Telling-Oh good! I’m glad you liked it! It makes me smile that you counted them!

J-Squared-Thank you so much! I’m glad you love them! Also, enjoy a little Jesse/Kyle.

Artygirl22-I love when people give me ideas. That sounds perfect. Thank you!

Quite Contrary-Thank you so much darling! I appreciate it!

Bgrace27-Thanks!

babygirl45-Okay, sounds good!

gummiflummi- :)

Hey everyone. So, I want to apologize yet again for not updating sooner. I graduated in mid-December, then it was the holidays, then I moved out of state, then there was a death in the family. Needless to say, I have had very little time to write (which has made me relatively miserable I might add) but everything is done now so hopefully, life (including forum life) can recommence. Also, I only have 26 prompts left in this list so give me some more ideas!

Prompt: School’s Out (Alice Cooper)

Characters: Jesse (cold)/Kyle

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for everyone who wanted a little Jesse/Kyle, particularly babygirl45, who wanted Jesse as the sneezer.

“I told you not to go outside with wet hair but did you listen to me? No…”

Jesse glared weakly at his boyfriend before letting out a small cough. Kyle smiled slightly and sat down next to Jesse on their bed, gently pushing his hair back to feel his forehead.

“Think you may have a bit of a fever babe.”

“You can’t get sick from wet hair…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“I know. But you can weaken your immune system.”

Jesse sniffled and glanced down, avoiding his boyfriend’s eyes.

“I’m sorry Kyle.”

“For what?”

“It’s the last day of school before winter break and I wanted to take you out to celebrate.”

Kyle smiled and kissed Jesse’s cheek.

“You’re sweet.”

Jesse smiled and leaned his head against Kyle’s shoulder. The two sat in comfortable silence for a few minutes before Jesse suddenly pitched forward.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Hai…HAISHOO!

Jesse blushed as he felt his nose begin to run. Kyle, sensing his boyfriend’s distress, passed him the tissue box and encouraged him to blow his runny nose. Kyle kissed Jesse’s head.

“How about this babe? We’ll stay home until you’re feeling better and then we’ll go out and do something fun. Maybe we can go away for a weekend, just the two of us. I mean, we have almost a month before we have to start school again.”

Jesse sighed but nodded, still frustrated with himself for catching a cold right at the beginning of his vacation. Kyle smiled.

“It isn’t your fault babe. We all get sick sometimes.”

Haishoo! Haishoo! HAISHOO!

“Bless you!”

Jesse sniffled and let out a small cough before turning back to Kyle.

“You can go out tonight if you want.”

Kyle laughed and kissed Jesse’s head tenderly.

“No way. I’m right where I want to be.”

Prompt: Beth (KISS)

Characters: Eric/Noah (cold), Michael

note: this is for all of you who requested a bad fight.

note #2: this story happens 4 months after they got together

note #3: this story kind of ran away from me so I apologize if it isn't quite what you were all looking for. I hope you enjoy it anyways.

It all started because of Beth. She was manipulative, mean, she always needed to get her way and she had a huge crush on Noah. So, it really shouldn’t have surprised Eric to walk in on her in a tight lip lock with his topless boyfriend. And yet, it did surprise him.

“NOAH! What the hell are you doing!?”

Noah’s eyes shot open in terror. He looked from Eric to Beth then back to Eric.

“Eric…”

“Screw you Noah! We are through!”

Noah looked at Eric, stunned for a moment, before leaping off the couch just as Eric ran out the door.

“Eric! Wait! This is not what it looks like!”

But Eric was already gone.

-----

“Eric! Wait, please!”

Eric rolled his eyes and sped up, trying his hardest not to cry as Noah ran after him. It had been 2 days since he had caught his boyfriend kissing Beth and the two of them hadn’t spoken since. Noah caught up and grabbed Eric’s arm, panting heavily.

“Eric, please, babe, I…”

“Don’t call me babe, you asshole! What the hell is wrong with you?!”

Noah opened his mouth to respond but instead let out a loud and painful sounding round of coughing. Eric tugged his arm away, using the opportunity to walk away. By the time Noah got his breathing under control, Eric had disappeared again.

----

Eric groaned when he walked into the library and saw Noah and Michael sitting in a corner near his usual table. When Noah looked up and caught his eye, Eric turned around sharply and walked to the opposite side of the room before sitting down and beginning to study. He got about a page and a half into his notes before he heard a sound from across the room.

Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

Eric sighed and turned around to glance at Noah, knowing those sneezes had come from him. He watched as Michael passed Noah a tissue and rubbed his back as Noah blew his nose forcefully. Eric felt a slight pull in his heart, wondering if Noah’s wet sounding sneezes were from allergies or a cold, before reminding himself that him and Noah were no longer a couple and he really shouldn’t care.

Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! H…HACKCHOO!

Eric winced in sympathy before getting up and walking out of the library, knowing he wouldn’t be able to concentrate, furious at himself for still caring.

-----

Eric wasn’t surprised to see Michael at his door a day after the library. He figured his ex-boyfriend’s brother would show up at some point to try to convince him to take Noah back. What he didn’t expect was to open the door and have Michael punch him in the face.

“MIKE!”

“YOU ASSHOLE!”

Eric looked up, surprised by the pain he heard in Michael’s voice. Michael looked like he wanted to murder Eric.

“He didn’t kiss Beth, Eric!”

“What the hell are you talking about!? I saw it!”

“No Eric, you saw Beth kiss him!”

“Really? Cause he looked pretty into it to me!”

“He was asleep! He thought it was you!”

Eric took a step back, shocked.

“What?”

Michael took a deep breath.

“Eric, I was in the shower in the bathroom upstairs when you caught them. She wasn’t there with him, she was there with me.”

“But…”

“I had to interview her for the school paper but Noah texted me saying he didn’t feel well. I knew he had a date with you that night so I texted him back telling him I would bring some stuff over to see if he could feel better by then. I got there and he was fast asleep on the couch and he looked pretty miserable so I figured I’d stay and keep an eye on him until you got home. I texted Beth to meet me there instead before running upstairs to jump in the shower. By the time I came down, Noah was lying in a heap on the floor sobbing.”

Eric backed up and sat down on the couch, feeling tears welling up in his eyes.

“I messed up, didn’t I Mike?”

“Yeah. You did. And, as is common after breakups, he hasn’t been sleeping or eating well since that day and he’s just been getting sicker and sicker. He passed out today and I had to take him to the hospital. He’s lying there with a fever of 104.5, he’s dehydrated and on an IV, he’s wearing an oxygen mask and he’s been sneezing and coughing constantly for the past 3 days. So you had better go and make this right so that my brother can get better.”

Eric nodded and stood up to grab his jacket, ready to run out the door before Michael stopped him.

“Don’t you ever, ever doubt how much my brother loves you again! He would never cheat on you and you would do well to remember that. You are on very thin ice with me.”

Eric nodded again before running out the door.

------

Noah woke up and turned his head, frowning slightly when he saw Eric half asleep and holding his hand. Noah gently nudged Eric, waking him up entirely.

“Hey Noah.”

Noah sighed and pulled off the oxygen mask.

“What the hell are you doing here? I thought you hated me. And how did you get a black eye?”

Eric smiled softly and gently pushed back some of Noah’s hair.

“I’m so sorry baby. I should have known. I…I just freaked out. Noah, we’ve only been dating for 4 months and…I’m sorry babe.”

“What made you realize you’re an idiot?”

Eric laughed quietly.

“Your brother. He sorta punched me in the face.”

Noah sighed before pitching forward.

HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO!

Eric frowned and grabbed a tissue for Noah, passing it to him as Noah continued to sneeze.

HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO! HACKCHOO!

Noah blew his nose before leaning back, gasping for breath. Eric quickly put the oxygen mask back on Noah before kissing his head gently.

“I really am sorry babe. Forgive me?”

Noah took Eric’s hand and nodded sleepily. Eric smiled.

“Still my boyfriend?”

Noah smiled and nodded again, his eyes drooping. Eric gently nudged Noah over so he could sit on the hospital bed next to him before pulling Noah to his chest.

“Good. Now let’s get you better.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

U.....u.....I LOVE U!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were both awesome sauce!! But the fight..THE FIGHT!!!! WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! XD

Bdhfuehurjdifkheleyfhekduxbsheuchehsinfjauwjfoksdjudcthensnesjwjsmjesjcywmhzjycwebdkdkleodbxusbdjslxuctebe! Amazing!!!!!! Omg I love itttttttt! Sorry but I'm going to request another fight because you write them so well!!!!

Bdhfuehurjdifkheleyfhekduxbsheuchehsinfjauwjfoksdjudcthensnesjwjsmjesjcywmhzjycwebdkdkleodbxusbdjslxuctebe! Amazing!!!!!! Omg I love itttttttt! Sorry but I'm going to request another fight because you write them so well!!!!

Yeeeeeess!! Aaron and Ryan..done!

• 1 month later...

Artygirl22-Yay! I’m glad you liked it! I enjoy writing fights! And I will definitely write an Aaron and Ryan fight for you! Well, sort of a fight.

NightWolf-Aw, thanks my dear! I’ll write another fight…just for you! Sort of...

DeathNoteOwner-Thank you darling.

Not_Telling- :) Thanks darling!

Bgrace27-Thanks love!

Prompt: Born To Be Wild (Steppenwolf)

Characters: Nick/Taylor (allergies)

Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Bless you baby. Are you sure this is alright?”

“Yes babe. For the last time, I’m fine. Now just help me finish setting up the te…Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Bless you!”

Taylor looked up and smiled at his boyfriend before going back to setting up the tent. Despite his absolutely horrible allergies to dust and pollen, Taylor loved camping. He loved going out in the wild, setting up camp and sleeping outside in nature. Nick smiled at the light in his boyfriend’s eyes. This was when Taylor was at his absolute happiness: out in the wild.

Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

Even though the sneezing annoyed the hell out of him.

“Bless you Taylor.”

Taylor sniffled wetly and wiped his nose on his sleeve. Nick rolled his eyes playfully and walked up behind his boyfriend, kissing his neck.

“Don’t wipe your nose on your sleeve babe. That’s gross.”

Taylor laughed and kissed Nick’s lips.

“You’re cute.”

Nick gently smacked the back of Taylor’s head before offering him a tissue. Taylor smiled and grabbed the tissue, blowing his nose loudly. Nick kissed Taylor’s cheek before turning back to the tent.

“Now, let’s finish this damn thing.”

Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo! Hickshoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Prompt: Let It Be (The Beatles)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (allergies)

note: this is for Artygirl22 who wanted a Ryan/Aaron and NightWolf who wanted another fight.

Ryan sniffled and blew his nose before collapsing back on the bed and sighing. He really, really wanted to kick himself. None of this had been Aaron’s fault and yet, for some stupid reason, he had decided to take everything out on his sweet boyfriend. Ryan’s day had gone from bad to worse, starting from the moment he woke up.

He had slept through his alarm and missed his first class which, naturally, he had a test in. He then went to the gym to work out and had tripped while he was running laps and twisted his ankle. Finally, he had limped his way painfully to his second and last class of the day, only to have the girl next to him spill her bottle of perfume ON his lap, making him sneeze uncontrollably for the rest of the 3 hour class until he could get home and change. Even now he was still sneezing. Upon arriving home, Aaron had been nothing but sweet and comforting to him but Ryan, pissed off at everyone and everything, had snapped and told him to just leave him alone. Aaron, who had never been good with rejection of any kind, had started tearing up and left.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Ryan sniffled and blew his nose again before sighing and curling up under the covers and going to sleep.

-------

Ryan sniffled and slowly woke up, sighing congestedly when he felt warm arms circle his waist.

“Aaron?”

“Yeah. I’m here honey.”

Ryan sighed and leaned back against Aaron’s chest before pitching forward.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“You still sneezing?”

Ryan sniffled miserably and nodded. Aaron kissed his head gently.

“Let’s get you some Benadryl, okay? Help you sleep a little more. And I’ll get some ice for your ankle as well.”

Ryan nodded. Aaron pulled away and climbed off the bed, going to get the supplies, when Ryan stopped him.

“Aaron, babe, I’m sorry I snapped at you. I…”

“Its okay hon. Let it go. Let it be.”

Ryan nodded and smiled as Aaron leaned down and kissed his forehead.

“Rest. I’ll be back in a minute.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

“Its okay hon. Let it go. Let it be.”

AWWWW!!!!

Why is it that all I can ever say now when responding to these stories is "aw"? Ugh I need to work on my wordification :P but anywayz great drabble it was so cute~

Dvyjchhjlifnudvurfjchf i love u!!!!! Hgbhbfddjvdtkkcdrujnxtjvzgjkbcjnvg!!!

:stretcher:

Everything about this thread is fantastic. I love all of your boys. I can't even pick a favourite but I might have a bit of a soft spot for Mark and Stephen. But I did love that last fight one with protective Michael. That was wonderful. And also Jake's mum. She's my favourite. I love how she takes care of both of them like Cam is her son too. That whole drabble makes me so fuzzy inside.

Ahh your writing is just great and I love all your characters and ahhhh :wub:

• 2 years later...

i am not sure of you will Read this but i have to Tell you that your Stories are absolutly amazing. Their are my favorite especialy Mark and Stephen 

Archived