Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

EmilyRose-Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

secretsneezelover27-Haha. Any requests in particular?

hails-Aw, yes! Yes, I will marry me! Haha.

Sneezelover123-Thank you so much my dear!

gummiflummi-Aw, thank you so much! If you need inspiration, my personal favorite is someone getting sick and maybe getting stuck in the rain and getting sicker. :) I also like cold denial (like one has a cold but won't admit it)....or messy sneezes. Also, enjoy the story I wrote for you.

greetingsfromboston-Haha, thank you. I would gladly write an 18+ one for James and Todd. Would you like one that's based off a story I've already written or would you like to give me a specific request?

stephab13-Haha! Thank you! And thank you for the request, I will certainly write it for you in a few. I have 2 requests after this one but yours is the one right after. :) Don't run away, I love requests!

Prompt: A Winter’s Tale (Queen)

Characters: Andrew (fake)/Cody (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for gummiflummi.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sweetie.”

“Thanks baby.”

Cody sniffled and blew his nose again before turning back to his computer. He had a project due in 2 days, just before winter break started, that he desperately needed to finish. Andrew frowned and sighed as Cody continued to sniffle. It was obvious that Cody was sick but he was so determined to finish his project that he wasn’t willing to admit it. He just kept sniffling and sneezing miserably. Andrew put his hand on top of Cody’s, rubbing his knuckles gently.

“How’s the project going babe?”

“I should be done in a few hours…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Andrew sighed and leaned forward, kissing Cody’s forehead, checking for fever. Thankfully, he didn’t seem feverish. At least not yet. Cody sighed before pitching forward again.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Andrew knew that Cody could get very moody when he didn’t feel well, especially when he wasn’t admitting it. He sighed, wrapping an arm around Cody’s shoulders.

“You feeling okay sweetie?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. I think my allergies are just acting up.”

Andrew sighed again and kissed Cody’s forehead again.

“Baby, if you’re not feeling well, you can finish your project tomorrow.”

“Andy, back off! You’re pissing me off! I’m fucking fine, okay!”

Andrew put his hands up in defeat, edging away from Cody. Cody rolled his eyes angrily.

“Thank you. Jeez Andy, if you wanna go to bed, just go. I’ll come in later.”

Andrew sighed before smiling, an idea coming to his head. Cody assumed he wanted Cody to come to bed because Andrew was tired. Maybe if Cody thought something was wrong with him…Andrew faked a sniffle before sitting back down next to Cody and kissing his shoulder.

“Sorry baby. I’m just really tired and I’m not feeling that great.”

Cody sighed and turned towards Andrew, kissing his forehead.

“You’re not feeling well baby?”

Andrew faked another sniffle before pitching forward with a realistic sounding fake sneeze.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! A…ACHOO!

Cody frowned and placed a hand against Andrew’s forehead.

“You feverish baby?”

“I dunno. I feel horrible though.”

“Baby, why don’t you go to bed? You need to rest if you’re getting sick. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! ISHOO! ISHOO!

“Will you come with me? I don’t like sleeping alone.”

Cody smiled at his boyfriend.

“Of course baby. Let’s go to bed. I can finish this tomorrow.”

Andrew smiled as Cody wrapped an arm around his waist and began to lead him to bed. When they got to their room, Cody helped Andrew climb into bed before climbing in next to him. As soon as the covers were pulled up over them, Cody turned his head.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you Cody.”

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Prompt: Lily Of The Valley (Queen)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (allergies)

note: this takes place at the beginning of their relationship

Daniel took a deep breath as he walked to the restaurant where he was meeting Julian. He had never been this nervous in his life. It was his first date with Julian and his stomach was filled with butterflies. He smiled as he saw Julian waiting for him.

“Hey Julian.”

“Hey Danny.”

Daniel smiled and leaned forward, kissing Julian’s cheek before pulling up the flowers he had brought for Julian.

“I brought these for you. I know it’s cheesy but, well, you know.”

Julian smiled and took the flowers from Daniel’s hands.

“Thank you Danny.”

“They’re lilies of the valley.”

Julian sniffled before pitching forward.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Than…HSHOO! Ugh! Thanks.”

Daniel’s face fell.

“You’re allergic to flowers, aren’t you?”

Julian sniffled and nodded before pulling Daniel into a hug.

“It’s okay Danny. They’re beautiful and I’m okay with a few sneezes. I’m used to it.”

Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s cheek again. Julian sniffled and pitched forward again.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO!

“Bless you. Why don’t I take those flowers away from you?”

Julian smiled and passed the flowers back to Daniel before kissing his cheek.

“They really are beautiful Danny.”

“Well, you’re really beautiful Julian.”

Julian blushed and smiled as Daniel put an arm around his shoulders. Daniel smiled back at him before taking his hand and pulling him into the restaurant to enjoy their first date.

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is perfect. Andy's such a smart cookie, playing Cody's protectiveness like a pro. Absolutely perfect :-)

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.

I feel the need to write something, anything really, after all the awesome request fills you've blessed me with! Any particular pairing or other wishes?

secretsneezelover27-Alright-y!

greetingsfromboston-Sounds good. I'll get it up as soon as I can. :)

bless-Thank you so much my dear!

Ralee-Aw, thank you! I love you!

Sneezelover123-Yes, of course you can marry them all. :)

gummiflummi-Oh, thank you so much! Pairings I like...um...let's see. Well, I love original characters (m/m) but other ones: Jack and Ianto (Torchwood), Blaine and Kurt (Glee), Merlin and Arthur (Merlin), Sherlock and John (Sherlock), Remus and Sirius (Harry Potter). Yeah, I think those are my top ones. :)

Prompt: Down With The Sickness (Disturbed)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (cold)

Kyle rubbed his temples as his headache increased. He had been feeling a little bit off all day and he was worried he was getting sick. There was a nasty flu bug going around the campus and Julian had caught it the day after he’d spent all day with Kyle. Now, Kyle was worried that he was coming down with the same bug.

“Kyle? Kyle? Hello? You in there?”

Kyle glanced up at his boyfriend who was looking at him worriedly. Jesse wrapped an arm around Kyle and kissed his cheek.

“You okay baby?”

“Headache. And I’m not feeling all that great. I’m worried I’m getting that bug Julian had.”

“Aw, baby. Come here.”

Kyle leaned his head against Jesse’s shoulder, sighing. Jesse kissed Kyle’s head.

“Baby, why don’t you go lie down in bed? If you’re feeling under the weather, you should take a nap, rest a little.”

Kyle sniffled and nodded against Jesse’s shoulder. Jesse smiled and wrapped an arm around Kyle’s waist before helping him stand up.

“Come on baby. Let’s get you to bed.”

Kyle smiled and leaned into Jesse’s chest as his boyfriend helped him back to bed.

----

Kyle woke up and groaned. His throat was hurting and he felt an overwhelming urge to sneeze.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

Kyle sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the bedside table to blow his nose. He sighed before slowly climbing out of bed and going to find his boyfriend. Kyle smiled when he saw Jesse sitting on the couch, editing a film on his laptop.

“Sweetie?”

Jesse looked up and smiled when he saw Kyle.

“You feeling any better?”

“No. Feel worse. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Kyle sniffled and walked to the couch to curl up against his boyfriend’s chest. Jesse smiled and hugged Kyle close. Kyle sighed and nuzzled Jesse’s neck.

“Sweetie, do I feel feverish to you?”

Jesse gently placed a wrist against Kyle’s forehead.

“A little bit.”

“Think I’m getting the flu.”

Jesse nuzzled Kyle’s cheek.

“I’m sorry you’re not feeling well baby.”

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Kyle yawned and sniffled. Jesse smiled and kissed his head.

“Go rest baby.”

“I just woke up.”

“At least go lie down.”

“Come with me?”

Jesse smiled and shut his computer before helping Kyle off the couch and back to bed. The boys curled up under the covers, cuddling close together. Jesse kissed Kyle’s cheek.

“I love you baby.”

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you. Let’s get you better baby.”

Kyle smiled and tucked his head under Jesse’s chin, settling in to rest.

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Anytime baby.”

Prompt: School Days (Chuck Berry)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Mark blew his nose and let out a small cough. Stephen placed his wrist on Mark’s forehead, checking his temperature for the 3rd time that day. This time, Stephen noticed his boyfriend felt a little bit feverish. Mark stubbornly pushed Stephen’s hand away and continued to get dressed. He didn’t have class before 3 pm and by 2: 30, he was feeling absolutely miserable but he had a project due and he refused to miss class, no matter how sick he was. Stephen sighed and got up, wrapping his arm around Mark’s waist.

“Honey, you’re feverish. You shouldn’t go to class.”

“I have to. I’m…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetie.”

Mark sniffled and pulled away from Stephen before grabbing his coat and walking out the door.

-----

Stephen sighed as he saw his boyfriend’s name flash across his cell phone, knowing exactly why Mark was calling.

“Hi honey.”

“Stephen…”

“What’s wrong sweetheart?”

“I’m really sick. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Stephen smiled slightly at his sniffly boyfriend’s voice.

“I know baby.”

Stephen frowned when Mark didn’t respond.

“Honey?”

“I fainted earlier.”

Stephen’s eyes widened.

“What the hell do you mean, you fainted?”

“I’m so sick Stephen. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Stay where you are sweetheart. I’m coming to get you.”

“Okay.”

“I love you Mark.”

“I love you too.”

------

Stephen kissed Mark’s burning forehead as he tucked the blankets further around his boyfriend’s body. Mark sniffled before pitching forward, narrowly avoiding his boyfriend.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Mark sniffled as Stephen kissed his forehead again.

“Mark, I love you, but you can be an idiot.”

“I know.”

“No more school when you feel that sick. Please.”

Mark sniffled and nodded, cuddling close to his boyfriend.

“Promise.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s lips.

“Get some sleep honey.”

Mark smiled and curled up under the covers. Stephen kissed his head one more time before getting up, turning out the light and leaving the room to let his boyfriend rest.

Yeeeeaaah, sickles :-)

What a wonderful start in the weekend!

I don't need to tell you how much I've enjoyed these.

Also, I'm working on your little drabbel now (It'll be OMC by the way), I'm very excited about this!

I feel like the stories stopped after I posted my comment.....

Haha. Actually, I'm just in the middle of finals so I've been studying for the past week and a half. But don't worry. I'm almost done with 2 new ones. I haven't forgotten about you all. I will actually probably have them up tonight. :)

secretsneezelover27-Thank you!

hails-Oh thank you so much my dear!

Sneezelover123-:) I’m glad you enjoy them!

bless-Aw, thank you!

Ralee-Haha! Thank you so much! I love writing my sickies!

gummiflummi-Yay! I’m glad you loved it! And I’m glad you’re writing a story!

stephab13-Oh thank you! Also, I filled your request from forever ago with Callum and Jeremy. Sorry it took me so long to write it. :)

greetingsfromboston-I'm glad you love them!

Moonkitty-Aw, thank you so much!

luvdogz-Haha! I'm definitely hope you enjoy it!

I'm sorry it took me so damn long guys! I had finals and they were kicking my ass. However, I'm back and I have 2 new boys coming up next. Also, I need some ideas (however specific you want to make them!) for more stories. Thanks for hanging in there guys!

Prompt: Wasted Jamie (Steven Carlson ft. Jensen Ackles-yes, Supernatural Jensen Ackles :) )

Characters: Todd/James (cold)

Todd sighed as he opened his front door after a long day at work. He was exhausted and stressed from his job and he just wanted a quiet night in with his boyfriend.

“James? Where are you honey?”

Todd walked into the living room and felt his heart break. James was sitting on the couch, tears pouring out of his eyes, a bottle of vodka next to him. Todd dropped his bag and ran to James’ side.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Gesundheit baby.”

James leaned against Todd’s chest and let his tears flow. Todd wrapped an arm around his boyfriend and kissed his head.

“Talk to me baby.”

“My mom died.”

Todd shot up and looked at James.

“What?”

James grabbed the bottle of vodka, intending to take another sip, but Todd pulled the bottle from his boyfriend’s hand and pulled him into a hug. James sniffled before burying his runny nose in Todd’s neck.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“I’m sick as fuck.”

Todd frowned and brought his wrist to James’ forehead.

“You feel really warm baby.”

James sniffled and buried his head back in Todd’s neck. Todd sighed and pulled his boyfriend close.

“Do you want me to book you a ticket home honey?”

James sniffled and nodded before pitching forward again.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! HA…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Gesundheit honey.”

Todd kissed James’ head before getting up and grabbing the bottle of vodka. As he began to walk to the bedroom to grab a computer so he could book his boyfriend’s flight, James grabbed his hand.

“Don’t leave me.”

Todd sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“I am never leaving you honey. I just have to go and get my computer. I’ll be right back honey. I promise.”

James nodded and lay back against the couch as Todd got up. He returned a moment later with his computer and sat down on the couch. James sniffled and put his head in Todd’s lap.

“I don’t feel well Todd.”

“I know honey. Is it just your cold or is your stomach upset because of the alcohol?”

“Both. Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you honey. Do you want me to help you get to bed?”

“No. Wanna stay with you.”

“Okay baby. How about you close your eyes and try to sleep?”

“Kay.”

Todd kissed James head before opening his computer and beginning to book the flight. Within seconds, he heard his boyfriend begin to snore softly. Todd ran his hand through James’ hair as his boyfriend’s tears dried.

“I love you my sick baby. And I will never leave you.”

James sniffled in his sleep and cuddled closer to Todd. Todd bent down and kissed James’ head.

“I’m so sorry about your mom. I will always be here for you.”

Todd smiled as James coughed in his sleep.

“Sleep well my sweet baby.”

Prompt: Home (Michael Buble)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (allergies)

note: this is for stephab13, who requested this forever ago. Sorry it took me forever to write. :)

“If she insults you, don’t be too frustrated. She just doesn’t have any tact.”

“Baby, it’s okay. I won’t be offended.”

Callum nodded and looked down at his hands. Jeremy smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head as Callum sniffled pathetically. The boys had decided to go back to Australia for spring break and Callum’s allergies were already bothering him.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Gesundheit baby.”

Callum sighed and leaned his head against Jeremy’s shoulder as the cab pulled up to his grandmother’s house. Jeremy kissed Callum’s forehead.

“Baby, if it gets to be too much, let me know and we can just go stay at a hotel.”

Callum sniffled again. Jeremy wrapped an arm around Callum’s shoulders and kissed his head in a comforting manner. Callum’s relationship with his grandmother was strained to say the least. His grandmother hated the fact that he was gay and Callum had a very hard time with it.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Gesundheit baby.”

Callum took a deep breath as he got out of the car and began to walk up the steps to his grandmother’s house.

------

Callum’s grandmother cleared her throat angrily as Callum reached out for Jeremy’s hand. The sound prompted Callum to immediately pull his hand away before he pitched forward.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you Cal.”

Callum sniffled and blew his nose before leaning his head against Jeremy’s shoulder. He sat up as his grandmother, once again, cleared her throat.

“Sorry grandma.”

“Callum, may I speak with you in the kitchen?”

Callum sniffled and got up, following his grandmother into the kitchen. Jeremy frowned as he heard raised voices from the other room. Callum returned a moment later and grabbed Jeremy’s hand, pulling him up.

“Let’s go to a hotel.”

“Baby, what happened?”

“Can we just go?”

Jeremy nodded and followed Callum out of the house, glaring at his boyfriend’s grandmother as he left.

-----

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Callum sniffled and leaned against Jeremy’s chest on the bed in their hotel room.

“I wanna go home Jerbear.”

Jeremy sighed and kissed Callum’s head.

“It’s a little late baby but we can go back to your grandma’s tomorrow.”

Callum sniffled and cuddled closer to Jeremy.

“I didn’t mean my grandma’s. I love Australia and I will always love it but my home is back in the States now. With you. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you Cal.”

Callum sniffled and nuzzled Jeremy’s neck.

“And on top of that, I can’t stop sneezing!”

Jeremy laughed and tilted Callum’s head up.

“How about we stay here and explore Australia for a bit? We’ll get you some allergy medicine tomorrow and we can stay away from your grandmother. I promise you we’ll be home before you know it.”

“Promise?”

Jeremy smiled and kissed Callum’s lips lovingly.

“Promise.”

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thank you Jerbear.”

Archived