Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I bonked srry, Internet doesn't like me...or is it just computers? Either way it's frustrated me sooooo much that this is my first time back on the dang thing. Now imma catch up on the stuff I missed XD

• 2 weeks later...

Bgrace27-Haha. Thanks, I'm glad you like them!

DeathNoteOwner-Glad you liked the contagion one. Let me know if you have anymore requests.

NightWolf-:) Thanks my dear!

Moonkitty.-Haha. I hope you enjoyed catching up.

gummiflummi-Yay! I'm glad you liked them!

Alright all you lovely people, I need some requests! You can make them as vague or as specific as you want, you can request couples, you can request scenarios, anything! I aim to please all of you so let me know what you want. Seriously, you can get as specific as you want. :) Enjoy!

Prompt: Role Over Beethoven (The Beatles)

Characters: John/Sam (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

note: this takes place just after they started dating. Like about 2 weeks after.

“Hey babe.”

Sam looked up from the book he was reading and smiled when he saw his brand new boyfriend walking a dog.

“Hey Johnny.”

John smiled and sat down at the other chair at his boyfriend’s table. Sam smiled and leaned over the table, kissing John’s lips gently, before letting out a small sniffle. John smiled at his boyfriend before leaning back in his chair and laughing as the dog wandered over to Sam, nuzzling his knee. Sam smiled and began to scratch the dog’s head.

“Who’s this guy?”

“Oh, that’s my roommate’s dog, Beethoven.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Sam sniffled as John gently tugged on Beethoven’s leash, pulling him back over. Sam sniffled again, prompting a frown from his new boyfriend.

“Are you okay Sam? You sound a little stuffy.”

“Yeah. I’m fine. My allergies are just acting up.”

“I didn’t know you had allergies. What are you allergic to?”

Sam smiled and glanced down at the dog. John followed his eyes before quickly pulling Beethoven away from Sam.

“Shit Sam, I’m sorry. I didn’t know he was gonna make you sneeze.”

“It’s totally fine. He’s cu…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Snf snf. He’s cute.”

“Bless you.”

Sam blushed slightly under his boyfriend’s gaze before sniffling again. John smiled and stood up, pulling on Beethoven’s leash, before leaning over and kissing Sam’s lips gently.

“We still on for our date tonight?”

“Definitely. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you. Let me get this big guy away from you so you stop sneezing.”

“Sounds good.”

“Bye babe.”

“Bye baby.”

John walked away, pulling Beethoven’s leash gently. When he got to the corner, he turned his head slightly and glanced back at his new boyfriend. Sam had picked his book back up and was reading intently, rubbing his nose slightly and looking absolutely adorable. John smiled before tugging Beethoven’s leash and heading back to the apartment.

Prompt: Lean On Me (Bill Withers)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Mark sniffled and sighed before lying back down against his pillow. Stephen smiled and wrapped an arm around his sick boyfriend, pulling him close and nuzzling his hair.

“Do you need anything baby?”

“No. I’m fine. Just don’t feel well.”

“I know sweetheart.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

Mark sighed sleepily and cuddled closer to his boyfriend. Stephen smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head. Mark sniffled.

“I just wanna sleep.”

“I know honey.”

Mark let out a small cough before pitching forward again, spraying messy sneezes everywhere.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Stephen grabbed a tissue from the box and brought it to his sleepy boyfriend’s runny nose.

“Blow honey.”

Mark sleepily blew his nose before letting out another cough. Stephen kissed Mark’s head again as Mark let out a wheezy breath.

“How’s your breathing hon?”

“Okay. My chest is just tight from lying down.”

Stephen smiled and sat up in bed, reaching his arm out.

“Come here.”

Mark sniffled and sat up before leaning against Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed Mark’s head gently.

“Is this better?”

“Much. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Gesundheit honey.”

“Thanks.”

Stephen pulled Mark closer and nuzzled his neck.

“Can you sleep better from this position?”

“Yeah but you can’t sleep like this.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“It’s okay. You’re sick, you need to sleep more than I do.”

“You sure? Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you babe. And yes, I’m sure.”

Mark smiled and kissed Stephen’s neck.

“Thank you.”

“I love you Mark.”

“You too.”

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head again before beginning to gently rub his boyfriend’s back.

“Sleep well my angel.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Awwwwwe uhm what about any couple.. One of them would have unknown allergies that are making them sneeze, but the other boy just think it a cold & they try to figure what it is.(If that make sense ).

So nice to have Stephen and Mark back ... all time favorites

So, I went to the beginnings of this threat because honestly .... There are so many lovely new couples .... I kinda lost track.

And while digging a little through the bios, I came up with this very specific request. So Kyle and Julian were roommates their freshman year, right? Can you do a bit of contagion there and then have either Danny or Jesse or both work their TLC magic.

This is gonna be good. I can feel it. :-) Thanks for being awesome!

DeathNoteOwner-I think I get your request. Let me know if I didn't and I'll write another one.

gummiflummi-I think Stephen and Mark are my faves too. And thanks for the request, I have a lot of fun writing it. :)

Prompt: Heroes (David Bowie)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (cold), Jesse/Kyle (cold)

note: this is for gummiflummi

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you Julian.”

Julian smiled at Kyle as he cuddled further under the covers. Kyle put his wrist against his best friend’s forehead, checking for fever. Julian sniffled and sighed. Kyle smiled.

“You’ve definitely got a fever kiddo.”

Julian coughed and buried his head under the comforter.

“I think I’m dying.”

Kyle laughed and began to rub Julian’s back through the thick comforter.

“You’re not dying Julian. I promise.”

Julian poked his head out from under the covers and smiled at his roommate.

“Kyle, thanks for taking care of me but you probably should move away. I don’t want to get you sick. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you kiddo.”

“Thanks.”

“And don’t worry about me. I won’t get sick.”

-----

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Ugh, I hate you Julian!”

Julian smiled sleepily at Kyle from his spot across the room.

“I told you that you were going to get sick. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Kyle sighed and let out a small cough before cuddling further under his own comforter.

“I feel so sick.”

Julian sniffled and coughed.

“Hey Kyle, sore throat?”

“Yup.”

“Stuffy?”

“Yup.”

“Headache?”

“Yup.”

“Chills?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Achy?”

“Very.”

“Bless you. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“You too.”

“Julian?”

“Yeah.”

“I hate you.”

-----

Kyle sniffled as he heard the door to his and Julian’s room open and smiled when he saw Jesse and Daniel walk in. Jesse smiled and walked over to Kyle’s bed, kissing his head gently.

“How are you feeling sweetheart?”

“Pretty sick.”

Jesse smiled and nuzzled Kyle’s cheek as Daniel walked over to Julian’s bed where his boyfriend was fast asleep. Daniel leaned over and kissed Julian’s head.

“Wake up for a minute honey.”

Julian sniffled sleepily and blinked his eyes open, smiling when he saw his boyfriend. Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s lips.

“Hey sleepyhead.”

“Hey. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Julian smiled at his boyfriend and sat up, wrapping himself up in the comforter. Daniel sat down next to Julian as Jesse sat down next to Kyle, both boys wrapping their sick boyfriends in their arms. Jesse smiled at the sleepy, sick boy in his arms.

“Daniel and I come bearing gifts.”

Daniel smiled and began to rummage through the bag he had with him.

“We have tissues, cough syrup, Tylenol, Nyquil and 2 bowls of chicken soup from the deli.”

Julian and Kyle both smiled at their respective boyfriends. Julian kissed Daniel’s lips.

“Thank you.”

Kyle nuzzled Jesse’s cheek.

“You two are officially our heroes. Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you Kyle.”

-----

Julian woke up and smiled sleepily when he felt Daniel’s arm wrapped around him before burying his nose in Daniel’s chest.

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Julian smiled and cuddled closer to Daniel’s chest. Daniel kissed Julian’s forehead and pulled him closer.

“I love you Julian.”

“You too. Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you.”

Julian sniffled and turned his head to glance at Jesse and Kyle curled up asleep in the bed across the room before turning back to Daniel. Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head.

“Do you want to wake them up?”

“No. 5 more minutes.”

Daniel smiled and kissed Julian’s head as Julian stifled another fit of sneezes into Daniel’s chest.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Gesundheit.”

“Thank you my hero.”

-----

“Do you think they know we’re awake?”

“Probably not.”

Jesse smiled and kissed his sick boyfriend’s lips lovingly before Kyle pitched forward.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Jesse smiled and kissed Kyle’s head.

“Should we let them know we’re up?”

Kyle smiled and burrowed his head in Jesse’s chest.

“No. Just 5 more minutes.”

Prompt: Beyond The Sea (Bobby Darin)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (allergies)

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner

Jake nuzzled Cameron’s cheek as they settled in to the room at the hotel they were staying at.

“Vacation sex time.”

Cameron laughed as Jake began to pull his shirt over his head before pitching forward.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Jake smiled and kissed Cameron’s cheek.

“Bless you cutie pie.”

Cameron smiled and sniffled wetly. Jake frowned and put his wrist against Cameron’s forehead.

“Are you feeling okay honey?”

“Yeah. I feel fine. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Cameron sniffled liquidly before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose. Jake kissed Cameron’s cheek again.

“Are you sick honey?”

Cameron sniffled again and buried his face in Jake’s neck.

“I don’t know. I feel a little stuffy and my nose is running a bit.”

Jake sighed and pulled his boyfriend close, nuzzling his cheek.

“Do you wanna go lie down for a bit?”

Cameron sniffled and sighed.

“I probably should. I don’t wanna be sick all weekend.”

Jake smiled and kissed Cameron’s cheek.

“Go curl up in bed sweetheart. I’ll come cuddle with you in a few minutes.”

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! I…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you.”

-----

Cameron sniffled and rubbed his constantly running nose against the back of his hand. Jake frowned and tested his temperature again.

“Still not feverish.”

Cameron sniffled and buried his nose in Jake’s neck.

ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you baby. I’m sorry you feel so sick on vacation.”

“I don’t. I’m just sneezing. ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you. Do you think maybe this is allergies?”

“Yeah. But to…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! To what?”

“I don’t know.”

Cameron sniffled and rubbed his wet, runny nose again. Jake kissed Cameron’s head again and rubbed his back until his stuffy boyfriend fell asleep.

----

“I can’t believe you were allergic to a weed that only happens to grow right by the seaside.”

Cameron smiled and kissed Jake’s lips sweetly.

“Well, you’ve been taking amazing care of me and, now that I have allergy meds, I’m actually enjoying myself.”

Jake smiled and pulled Cameron into a loving kiss before turning and looking out over the sea from the balcony of their hotel room. Cameron smiled and leaned his head against Jake’s shoulder before pitching forward.

ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

Jake laughed and kissed Cameron’s head.

“Bless you.”

God, you are perfect!!!!

This is soooo cute!

I'm really getting into the whole requesting thing,,, it's so much better to read somebody else's, well particularly your work!

I even made myself a couples mind map to visualize, you know. So, I have another scenario for you (seriously, if it's too much, or you don't feel like it or you get sick of my requests, just tell or ignore me!)

So, you know how doctors make the worst patients ... Well can you do one where Jonathan is sick but super uncooperative and stubborn and Sam needs to coax/force him into compliance. Can't wait :-)

• 2 weeks later...

JGirl911-Thanks, I’m glad you like it.

Artygirl22-Aw, yeah! I’m happy they make you feel warm and fuzzy.

gummiflummi-Are you kidding? I love requests! They make me happy! Enjoy the story.

Bgrace27-Thanks my dear!

Moonkitty.-Yay! I’m glad you think so.

Hey guys, sorry its been awhile again. Let me know of any more requests (I do love them) for characters, scenarios or 18+ stories. :)

Prompt: Amaranth (Nightwish)

Characters: Ben/Alex (allergies)

“You look gorgeous baby.”

Alex smiled as Ben kissed his neck tenderly before turning around in his boyfriend’s arms and nuzzling Ben’s nose. It was the first day of May and the evening was warm enough that the boys could cuddle up in Ben’s backyard and watch the sunset. Alex leaned back against Ben’s chest and let out a small sniffle. Ben smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s cheek. Alex smiled before pitching forward with his fifth set of the sneezes of the night.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

Ben frowned and kissed Alex’s shoulder.

“You’ve been sneezing a lot tonight. Are you sick hon?”

“No. I’m fine. My nose is just tickling a lot.”

Ben’s frown deepened and he placed his wrist against Alex’s forehead and cheeks. Alex smiled and turned his head, kissing Ben’s lips.

“Baby, I promise I’m not sick. I’m just sniffly.”

Ben sighed and kissed Alex’s lips again.

“Love you.”

“Love you too…Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you honey. Are you allergic to something?”

Alex smiled and let out a small laugh.

“Sweetie, we’re sitting in the middle of a garden. Of course I’m allergic to something. I just don’t normally sneeze this much unless…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Alex sniffled and pulled a tissue from his pocket, blowing his nose loudly.

“As I was saying, I don’t normally sneeze this much unless whatever plant I’m allergic to is right next to me, with a few exceptions that always make me sneeze.”

“Like what?”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. Like ragweed, birch trees, oak trees and amaranth.”

“What the hell is amaranth?”

Alex smiled and sniffled.

“It’s the same thing as pigweed.”

“Pigweed? I may have figured out your problem then.”

Alex sniffled before pitching forward again.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you.”

Alex sniffled and glanced at Ben as Ben pointed to the corner of the backyard, where a patch of amaranth was growing. Alex laughed and buried his face in Ben’s neck.

“Of course.”

Ben smiled and kissed Alex’s head.

“Let’s go inside and watch the sunset from the window. We can make hot chocolate and you can stop sneezing.”

Alex sniffled and smiled.

“Sounds like a good plan. Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Ben kissed Alex’s cheek and helped him stand up before leading him back into the house.

“I love you sniffles.”

“Love you too.”

Prompt: One Way Or Another (Blondie)

Characters: Sam/John (cold/flu)

note: this is for gummiflummi. Also, this story kinda ran away from me length wise. Sorry if it's too long.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

Sam sighed before glancing over at his boyfriend. John looked absolutely exhausted and miserable. Sam could tell since yesterday that John was coming down with the cold from hell but his boyfriend was being stubborn and not admitting how bad he felt. Doctors, or in this case med students, really did make the absolute worst patients.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

John glared at Sam before sniffling and rubbing his nose on the back of his hand.

“I’m not sick Sam.”

“Whatever you say babe.”

John coughed wetly before turning back to his work. Sam sighed and got up.

“I’m gonna go make some tea. Do you want some?”

“Sure.”

Sam walked past John and leaned forward, kissing his boyfriend’s head and trying to test for fever. John sighed and dodged his boyfriend’s attempt.

“Sam, I’m not…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“You’re not sick, I know.”

“Exactly. So stop trying to take my temperature, stop trying to get me to admit that I feel bad and stop glancing at me with a worried look. Its just allergies.”

Sam rolled his eyes and kissed his boyfriend’s head gently.

“Okay honey. I’m sorry if I’m bugging you.”

“Its fine. I just have so much work to do before finals start on Monday.”

“I know baby. How about when you’re ready for a break, I give you a back massage? Make you feel a little less stressed out?”

John smiled up at his boyfriend.

“Thanks babe. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! SHIT!”

Sam sighed as snot began to run from John’s nose.

“Honey, do you want me to get you some tissues for your allergies?”

“Yeah. Thanks.”

Sam sighed and left to go get the tissues and tea for his sick boyfriend. Now if only he could think of a way to get his boyfriend to admit how crappy he felt. He would get his boyfriend to admit it, one way or another.

------

“Honey, I’m sorry I was being so annoying earlier.”

John sniffled and blew his nose with the tissues Sam brought back for him. Sam tilted John’s head up to kiss his lips but John subtly pulled away. Sam smiled and sat down next to John.

“How about I help you study to make it up to you?”

John smiled and blew his runny nose again.

“That’d be great babe.”

“So, you’re studying how to do diagnosis right?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay, so, say I’m a patient who comes in and I’ll make up some symptoms for you.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! Ugh. Sounds good.”

“Okay, so I have been sneezing every couple of minutes for the past day or so and my nose has not stopped running for the past few hours. I’ve had an obvious sore throat, it hurts to swallow and I’ve been clearing my throat and coughing a lot.”

“Are the coughs dry and just in the throat or do they sound more wet and chesty?”

“Definitely wet and chesty.”

“Well, it sounds like it could be a cold or a bad case of allergies. Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO!

“Bless you. But I also keep massaging my temples because I have a headache and I keep letting out small shivers because I’m obviously a bit chilled.”

“Hmm…it sounds like it’s probably no more than a co…AISHOO! AISHOO! A cold.”

“Well, maybe, but my cheeks are also flushed pink and my head feels a little bit warm so I probably have a bit of a fever. My eyes are also really glassy.”

“So sneezing, runny nose and sniffling. Sore throat and coughing. Headache, chilled and feverish. It sounds like either or a really bad cold or a case of the flu.”

Sam smiled and leaned forward, kissing his boyfriend’s neck.

“And what would you prescribe for that?”

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

John sniffled wetly and grabbed a tissue, blowing his snotty nose before turning back to his boyfriend.

“Easy. I’d tell you to stay warm, drink plenty of liquids and, above everything else, just rest and take some time off of work or school.”

“Sounds about right. So, do those symptoms remind you of anyone?”

Sam glanced at John with a knowing look in his eye. John sighed and dropped his head on the table.

“I have the flu, don’t I?”

Sam smiled and began to thread his fingers through John’s hair.

“It sure sounds like it baby.”

John let out a cough before scooting his chair closer to Sam’s and leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Sam kissed John’s head.

“How about you take your own advice and go curl up under the covers in bed and drink some tea?”

John sighed but nodded, allowing Sam to help him up. The boys made their way to their bedroom and climbed into bed together. John smiled and nuzzled Sam’s neck.

“You know what another trick for helping with a fever is?”

“What?”

“Sweating it out.”

John smiled seductively at Sam but it was ruined when he pitched forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Gesundheit babe.”

“Thanks. What do you think? Do you wanna help me sweat out my fever?”

Sam rolled his eyes before leaning forward, kissing his boyfriend’s lips feverishly.

"Dork."

Oh, man, I've missed these! I love Sam/John too... most of my friends are med students, and this is usually how people get ME to admit I'm sick :P Very adorable.

As for requests... well, not that it's much of one, but I'm always a sucker for stifles :P

Omg i love this!! My heart has burst in a pool of rainbows and glitter. XD can you do a sickfic with Ryan and Aaron..hmmm maybe Ryan gets sick from taking care of Aaron. And he gets so sick that Aaron thinks Ryan blames him and will leave him. So its playing on poor Aaron's insercurites of abandonment.These two are one of my favorites. :heart:

Too long? You're kidding, right? There's no such thing as 'too long' when it comes to your awesome drabbles. Great fill!. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

stephab13-Oh yay! I’m glad you like them! That’s awesome that that’s how your friends get you to admit you’re sick. Sweet. Enjoy some stifles my dear.

Moonkitty.-I made you speechless. That makes me feel awesome!

Artygirl22-I love writing Ryan and Aaron! Enjoy the story!

Bgrace27-I’ll see what I can do about an 18+ for you!

gummiflummi-Yay! I’m glad you enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun writing that one. Let me know if you have any other requests.

DeathNoteOwner-I’m glad you enjoyed!

Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to say that I have spent the last month stressing and agonizing over finishing my graduate school applications and, not only did I just finish my very last one, but I also received my first acceptance letter for Fall 2014 term. Yay! Also, I have my very last day of college in exactly 1 month and 8 days so there is a good chance I will update very little, if at all, during that time. However, as soon as I am done, I have 9 months of being out of school so expect an EXPLOSION of new stuff to make up for my lack of updating! I love you all!

Prompt: Mine (Taylor Swift)

Characters: Aaron (cold)/Ryan (cold)

note: This is for Artygirl22.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s head before bringing a tissue to his sniffly boyfriend’s nose.

“Blow your nose Aaron.”

Aaron blew his nose messily into the tissue before leaning back against Ryan’s chest. Ryan smiled and tilted Aaron’s head back, kissing his lips gently. Aaron groaned and pushed Ryan’s head away.

“You’re gonna get sick if you keep kissing me, you idiot.”

Ryan laughed and nuzzled Aaron’s neck.

“I’m an idiot? You’re the one who waited three days to tell me you were sick. And now, you’re stuck in bed with a fever of 102. Idiot.”

Aaron rolled his eyes and cuddled closer to Ryan.

“I’m sorry babe. I know you hate it when I don’t let you take care of me. I really am trying.”

“I know you are hon. I’m not mad. I’m just worried about you.”

Aaron sighed before pitching forward.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you hon. Do you need a tissue?”

Aaron sniffled and nodded, allowing his boyfriend to bring a tissue to his nose.

-------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! He…HEPSHOO!

“Bless you Ryan.”

Ryan sniffled and let out a cough before blowing his runny nose.

“Sorry I woke you up Aaron.”

Aaron sniffled and turned in Ryan’s arms, kissing his lips gently.

“I’m sorry I got you sick baby.”

Ryan smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s neck.

“It’s okay hon. I was the one who kept kissing you.”

Aaron cuddled closer to Ryan and stifled a messy sneeze against his neck.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you angel. Get some more sleep. I’ll see you in the morning.”

------

“Ryan, honey? Are you okay?”

“Feel dizzy.”

Aaron’s eyes widened as his boyfriend stumbled on the stairs and collapsed into Aaron’s arms.

“Ryan, baby? What’s wrong?”

“Need to lie down. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! HEPSHOO!

“Okay hon, let’s get you to bed.”

Aaron led his sick boyfriend to bed and tucked him in before running to the bathroom to get the thermometer. When he returned, he slipped the thermometer into Ryan’s mouth worriedly.

“104.6. Ryan, is that safe? Do I need to take you to the hospital?”

Ryan smiled and took his boyfriend’s hand reassuringly.

“No babe. I always run hot. I just need some rest…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah hon. I’m fine. Just lay down with me and cuddle?”

Aaron sniffled and lay down, wrapping Ryan in his arms.

------

Ryan yawned and nuzzled Aaron’s neck lovingly. Aaron’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled sadly as he saw Ryan.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Yeah. I’m fine baby.”

Aaron sniffled as tears fell from his eyes. Ryan frowned and pulled Aaron to his chest.

“Honey, what…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! What’s wrong?”

Aaron buried his face in Ryan’s neck, inhaling deeply.

“Are you mad at me?”

Ryan frowned and tilted Aaron’s head up.

“Baby, why the hell would I be mad at you?”

“It’s my fault that you got so sick.”

Ryan sighed sadly and pulled his boyfriend closer.

“Honey, it is not your fault. If anything, it’s mine. And I’m not mad at you sweetheart. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Aaron, honey, I hate when you blame yourself for things that aren’t your fault.”

“But…”

“No baby. I love you and I’m not mad at you. Please believe me.”

Aaron smiled sadly before cuddling closer to Ryan and kissing his neck.

“Will you at least let me take care of you?”

Ryan smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s neck.

“Of course. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you.”

Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s neck.

“Mine.”

Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s lips.

“Always.”

Prompt: I Want To Hold Your Hand (The Beatles)

Characters: Morgan/Nathaniel (cold)

note: this is for stephab13.

note #2: this takes place right at the beginning of their relationship. They've known each other for about 5 months.

Nate sniffled sleepily as he heard a knock on his dorm room door.

“Who is it?”

“It’s Morgan.”

Nate blushed and took a deep breath before opening the door, revealing a smiling Morgan. Nate and Morgan had spent the better part of 4 months flirting with each other but they had only been an official couple for about 3 weeks. Of course, Nate’s body decided to get sick now. Nate blushed as Morgan leaned forward and gave his boyfriend a kiss on the cheek.

“How are you feeling?”

“Not great.”

Morgan smiled slightly and pulled Nate into a hug, rubbing his boyfriend’s back gently. Nate smiled as Morgan let him go and pulled the door closed behind him before kissing Nate’s head.

“Go get back in bed. I don’t want you getting chilled.”

Nate smiled before climbing back under the comforter on his bed, allowing room for Morgan to come join him. Once they were both settled, Nate quickly turned his head away and stifled a short fit of sneezes.

Choo! Choo! Choo! Choo!

“Bless you.”

Nate blushed, hoping Morgan wouldn’t have heard him, before turning back to his boyfriend. Morgan smiled and wrapped an arm around Nate’s shoulders, pulling him to his chest.

“Is this okay?”

Nate sniffled and glanced up at Morgan.

“Is what okay?”

“Well, I know you love physical affection but I don’t know if you enjoy it as much when you’re sick.”

Nate smiled and kissed Morgan’s cheek gently.

“I love being cuddled, no matter what.”

Morgan smiled and began to run his fingers through Nate’s hair. After a moment, Nate pulled his head away, his breath hitching.

Choo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Choo! Choo!

“Bless you Nate. Do you always stifle your sneezes like that?”

Nate blushed slightly and sniffled before shaking his head “no”.

“No. But I have really gross and messy sneezes when I’m sick and you and I just started dating so…”

Morgan laughed and kissed Nate’s head.

“Aw, babe. You don’t have to be embarrassed with me. You’re sick. You’re allowed to be gross and messy. And besides, you always look cute to me.”

Nate smiled and scooted closer to Morgan. Morgan rubbed Nate’s back gently as Nate’s breath began to hitch again.

“Babe, just let them out. I don’t want you hurting yourself by holding them in.”

Nate nodded before pitching forward.

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! H…HACHOO!

Nate sniffled as Morgan passed him a tissue from the box by the bed.

“Bless you cutie.”

Nate blushed and blew his nose before cuddling back against Morgan’s side.

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Anytime babe. That’s what boyfriends are for.”

Nate smiled and kissed Morgan’s cheek. Morgan smiled.

“Do you want to curl up in bed and watch trashy TV?”

“Sounds like Heaven. Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you.”

Morgan smiled and sat back against the headboard before pulling Nate in between his legs and leaning Nate back against his chest. Nate switched on the TV as Morgan pulled Nate’s comforter up over them. Once they were settled in, Morgan snaked his hand under Nate’s shirt and began to rub soothing circles into Nate’s warm chest. Nate sighed contently and reached for Morgan’s free hand.

“Hold my hand?”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nate’s head before grasping the sick boy’s hand in his. Nate leaned back and let himself slowly fall asleep to the sound of Morgan’s heartbeat.

My heart!!! My heart is bursting with them feels. First i want to say congrats on grad school. What are up planning to study there? Im planning on grad school for art therapy. U did my request.. THANKS SO MUCH IT WAS PERFECT!!! And the second one was equally so. I read them both twice...no, five times!! :heart::D

I liked the first for contagion , but the second is defiantly my favorite "embaressed by sneezes" Ouh delightful c: adorable. I really liked both.

These are adorable. You should add a little more drama and denial in some of these just to stir things up a bit.

Archived