Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secretsneezelover27-Aw, I'm glad you liked it!

DeathNoteOwner-I'm glad you enjoyed it! Enjoy a fetish-y cat allergy one.

Moonkitty.-Thank you my dear. I wrote one that isn't really a fight but almost one. Hope that's okay for now. :)

Hey guys, sorry it took me so long to update. I was in a 3 week intensive summer course for 6 hours a day, 5 days a week so I have had no time to do anything besides study but I just finished so I have much more time. Expect more updates!

Prompt: Need You Now (Lady Antebellum)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner

Mark smiled as his boyfriend walked into the apartment.

“Hey Stephen.”

Stephen smiled and walked over to his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Mark’s waist and kissing his neck. Mark smiled and leaned back against Stephen’s chest. Stephen kissed Mark’s head.

“How’s your day been baby?”

“Good. I’m a bit tired but…Ai…Ai…Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Gesundheit hon. Are your allergies bugging you?”

Mark sniffled and twitched his nose.

“They’ve been fine today. I just started feeling sniffly when you got home.”

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark closer, kissing his neck and running his hands under Mark’s shirt, rubbing his chest gently.

“You’re gorgeous baby.”

Mark blushed bright red and turned his head, cuddling his face in Stephen’s neck, before feeling his nose twitch.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you baby. What’s got you so sneezy all of a sudden?”

“I don’t know. AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Aw, bless you sweetie.”

Mark sniffled, his nose running, as Stephen pulled him into a long and hard kiss. Stephen slipped his tongue past Mark’s lips, pulling him even closer. After a moment, Mark pulled away abruptly.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you, my sexy man.”

Mark blushed before pulling back slightly and kissing Stephen again.

“Stephen, do you know why I’m sneezing so much?”

“No. Why would I?”

“Stephen…”

Stephen smiled and pulled Mark closer.

“I may have visited a friend with a cat and a 2 dogs and I may be covered in fur.”

Mark smiled before pitching forward.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Bless you. I’m sorry. I should have showered and changed but…”

“You like when I’m sneezy.”

Stephen smiled and pulled his boyfriend closer.

“Yes, I definitely do.”

Mark smiled and sniffled before kissing Stephen again.

“You want to go upstairs? You can light some incense and I’ll give you a massage with that oil that tickles my nose. AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

Stephen’s eyes widened.

“What just got into you?”

Mark smiled and blushed slightly, kissing Stephen gently.

“I just love you.”

Stephen smiled before grabbing Mark’s hand and pulling him upstairs.

“I need you Mark baby.”

“Right here Stephen. AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!"

“Oh, bless you!”

Prompt: Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (cold)

note: this is for Moonkitty. I kinda failed at filling her request but I hope she enjoys it anyways.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you Callum.”

Callum sighed at his boyfriend’s annoyed voice before sniffling. He had a horrible cold and all he wanted was his boyfriend to come cuddle him but Jeremy was incredibly stressed out from school and had a ton of work to do.

“Jerbear?”

“What Cal?”

“Can I have a hug?”

“Cal, baby, I love you, but I am so busy right now. Can we cuddle later baby?”

Callum sniffled and nodded before pitching forward.

“Bless you Cal.”

Callum sniffled and blew his nose before letting out a cough. Jeremy sighed and got up, kissed Callum’s head and packed up his stuff. Callum sniffled.

“Love, where are you going?”

“Baby, I’m sorry but I really need to finish this work.”

Callum sniffled and blew his nose.

“Okay love. I’ll see you later.”

Jeremy kissed Callum’s head.

“Get some rest baby.”

-----

Jeremy sighed and rubbed his shoulder as he climbed into bed next to Callum, trying to be quiet.

“Jeremy?”

“Yeah baby. It’s me.”

Jeremy smiled and wrapped his arm around Callum’s waist but Callum pulled away, moving to the other side of the bed. Jeremy frowned.

“Cal, baby, I thought you wanted to cuddle.”

Callum sniffled before pitching forward.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Callum sighed.

“I wanted my boyfriend before Jeremy. I wanted my boyfriend to take care of me when I wasn’t feeling well. I was sleeping and you just woke me up when you came in and now I would like to go to bed.”

Jeremy sighed and scooted closer to his boyfriend just as Callum pitched forward.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“I’m sorry baby. I didn’t mean to make you feel unloved.”

“Yeah well, you did.”

Jeremy wrapped his arm around Callum’s waist, trapping him against his chest.

“I’m sorry baby. Forgive me?”

Callum sniffled before pitching forward.

Jeremy frowned.

“Those sounded really wet baby. Do you need a tissue?”

“Yes please.”

Jeremy turned and plucked a tissue from the box before placing it against Callum’s nose.

“Blow baby.”

Callum blew his nose into the tissue before sniffling. Jeremy kissed the back of Callum’s neck as he threw away the tissue.

“I love you Callum. I love you when you’re sick, I love you when you’re healthy and I will always love you. I’m sorry I wasn’t here to take care for you.”

Callum smiled slightly and turned around, cuddling into Jeremy’s chest.

“It’s okay. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you.”

Callum smiled and nuzzled Jeremy’s cheek.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

I LOVED both drabbles :D love it love it. The first one was perfect u seemed to have perfected both requests too c: I don't have anymore requests so ill just wait for an update (:

“Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!”

Jeremy frowned.

“Those sounded really wet baby. Do you need a tissue?”

“Yes please.”

Jeremy turned and plucked a tissue from the box before placing it against Callum’s nose.

“Blow baby.”

Callum blew his nose into the tissue before sniffling. Jeremy kissed the back of Callum’s neck as he threw away the tissue.

“I love you Callum. I love you when you’re sick, I love you when you’re healthy and I will always love you. I’m sorry I wasn’t here to take care for you.”

Callum smiled slightly and turned around, cuddling into Jeremy’s chest.

“It’s okay. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!”

“Bless you.”

Callum smiled and nuzzled Jeremy’s cheek.

“Love you.”

“Love you too.”

This is my favorite part <3 agggh so cute!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww I'm speechless as usual! These are unbelievable! I love them!

DeathNoteOwner-Aw, thank you so much! Also, since you requested mess on the Julian/Daniel story and I didn’t get to do it, I did a mess one this time around (not with Julian/Daniel though.

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you so much!

glue-Aw, I’m glad you enjoyed it!

NightWolf-Yay! I’m so glad you like it!

Moonkitty.-Thank you so much my dear!

PortlandLove12-Thank you!

Prompt: Glass Onion (The Beatles)

Characters: Cody/Andrew (sensitivity)

Cody smiled as he walked into the apartment to see Andrew leaning over the counter, cooking dinner for them. Cody whistled playfully as Andrew leaned further over the countertop, sticking his butt out further. Andrew looked up and smiled as Cody walked over, pulling his boyfriend into a passionate kiss. Andrew smiled and pulled Cody closer, hands on his boyfriend’s waist. When the boys finally pulled away, Cody gently nuzzled his boyfriend’s nose.

“What are you cooking baby?”

“Sauté veggies and chicken.”

“Sounds good.”

Cody kissed his boyfriend’s neck as Andrew sniffled.

“You alright sniffles?”

Andrew smiled and kissed Cody gently.

“I’m fine. The onions are just…Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

Cody smiled and kissed Andrew’s neck again.

“How adorable are you?”

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! ACHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Cody smiled and nuzzled Andrew’s neck.

“Baby, why don’t you let me take over with the onions?”

Andrew sniffled and nodded before turning around and sneezing again.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! ACHOO!

Cody smiled and smacked Andrew’s butt as he walked away. Andrew laughed and sniffled before blowing a kiss to his boyfriend.

“Hurry up and finish dinner. I’m starving!”

Cody laughed and smiled at his boyfriend.

“You’re gorgeous!”

“You’re adorable! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! ACHOO!

“Bless you!”

Prompt: Stars (Les Misérables)

Characters: Ben/Alex (cold)

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner who wanted some mess

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Gesundheit honey.”

Alex sniffled and sighed. Ben smiled and pulled Alex closer to his chest, wrapping the blanket further around him. Alex leaned his head back against Ben’s shoulder and let out a small cough. Ben and Alex were sitting outside on the roof getting ready to watch the meteor shower that was happening later that night, despite the fact that Alex had a horrible cold and couldn’t stop sneezing and coughing.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you honey.”

Alex sniffled as Ben wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his neck gently.

“Are you warm enough sweetheart?”

“Yeah. You’re keeping me cozy.”

Ben smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek. Alex smiled and let out a short string of coughs before pitching forward.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO! Damn it!”

Ben smiled as snot poured out of Alex’s nose before grabbing a tissue from the box next to him and placing it against his sniffly boyfriend’s nose.

“Blow your nose honey.”

Alex sniffled and blew his nose into the tissue before coughing again and leaning back against Ben. Ben kissed Alex’s head and nuzzled his neck.

“Do you want some tea sweetheart?”

Alex nodded and sniffled again. Ben smiled and got up to go get some tea for him and his boyfriend before wrapping the blanket tightly around his boyfriend.

“Stay warm baby.”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

Ben smiled as snot started to run out of Alex’s nose.

“Gesundheit. Do you need another tissue?”

Alex nodded and sniffled as Ben grabbed him a tissue. Alex blew his nose before letting out a cough. Ben smiled and kissed Alex’s head before going to get the tea. He returned a minute later to see Alex’s nose running again. Ben laughed as Alex sleepily reached for a tissue before sitting down and pulling his sick boyfriend back in between his legs, just as the meteor shower started. Ben kissed Alex’s head and passed him his tea before nuzzling his cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww adorable! I love them!

That was so so good<3 you perfected my request & other Drabble. If you don't mind, I wouldn't mind who but I request contagion, contagion is always the best<3

• 4 weeks later...

NightWolf-I’m so glad you like it!

DeathNoteOwner-Contagion coming right up!

Moonkitty.-Yay! I’m glad!

secretsneezelover27-Thank you!

Sorry I've been gone so long! I was on vacation until recently! More frequent updates! I promise!

Prompt: Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien (Edith Piaf)

Characters: Jake (cold)/Cameron (cold)

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner, who wanted contagion

Jake coughed and rubbed his sore throat before opening the door to his apartment. Cameron smiled as he saw his boyfriend before walking over and pulling him into a hug.

“Are you feeling any better honey?”

Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo!

“I’ll take that as a ‘no’.”

Jake sniffled and hugged Cameron closer. Cameron kissed Jake’s cheek and ushered him over to the bedroom. Jake coughed again as he collapsed on the bed, exhausted from his long day. Cameron smiled and climbed onto the bed next to his boyfriend, wrapping an arm around him.

“Roll over baby. Let me give you a massage.”

Jake smiled slightly and rolled over before pitching forward.

Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo! H…HIXCHOO! HIXCHOO!

“Gesundheit babe.”

Cameron began to gently run his hands down Jake’s back, massaging him. Jake groaned and sniffled before sitting up slightly to grab a tissue. He blew his nose forcefully before pitching forward again.

Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo!

“Bless you gorgeous.”

Cameron tilted Jake’s head up and kissed his lips tenderly. Jake smiled before pushing him away.

“I don’t want you getting sick angel.”

“I’ll be fine.”

“Honey, your immune system isn’t that great.”

“Jake, I’ll be fine.”

Cameron leaned forward and kissed Jake’s lips again for a moment before Jake pulled away abruptly.

HIXCHOO! HIXCHOO! HIXCHOO!

Cameron smiled and kissed Jake’s twitching nose.

“I love you sneezy.”

“I love you too.”

------

Jake woke up and coughed loudly against the back of Cameron’s neck. Cameron shifted as he woke up before he himself let out a string of coughs. Jake groaned and nuzzled Cameron’s neck.

“I knew you were gonna get sick.”

Cameron sniffled before pitching forward.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless y…Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo!

Cameron smiled and let out a small sniffle before cuddling closer to Jake.

“I regret nothing.”

Jake smiled and kissed Cameron’s cheek.

“Dork.”

Prompt: Perfect Day (Hoku)

Characters: Noah/Eric (cold)

Eric sighed as he stubbed his toe less than a minute after he got out of bed. By the time he had finished brushing his teeth, he had sneezed about 10 times, indicating the beginning of a nasty cold. By the time he left for class, it was pouring rain and freezing outside. He failed 2 tests and slept through more than half of his third class, sneezing and coughing all the while. When he left his class, he texted his boyfriend.

“Feel really sick. Coughing and sneezing all day. Miserable.”

By the time Eric had finished his day of classes, he was certain he had a fever. His head was in pain, his throat was raw and his nose wouldn’t stop running. As he trudged home through the rain, he continued to cough and sneeze mercilessly, wanting nothing more than to curl up with his boyfriend. As he finally arrived home, he opened the door and sighed.

“Noah, honey, are you home?”

“Yeah baby, I’m here.”

Noah walked into the room and smiled before pulling Eric into a hug.

“I love you sweetheart.”

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you.”

Eric groaned and nuzzled into Noah’s neck.

“I feel gross.”

“I know babe. But I have something that will make you feel better.”

Eric pulled back to glance at Noah before pitching forward again.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless you. Go get in pajamas and curl up in bed. I’ll be there in a minute.”

Eric snuffled and trudged into the bedroom to follow Noah’s advice. Just as he climbed into bed, Noah walked into the bedroom with hot soup and tea on a tray. Eric smiled as Noah climbed onto the bed next to him, kissing his cheek. Eric sniffled before pitching forward.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Gesundheit babe.”

Eric smiled and leaned against Noah’s chest.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Anytime baby.”

Eric smiled as Noah leaned down to kiss his lips gently.

“You’re so sweet Noah.”

Noah smiled and kissed Eric’s cheek. Eric smiled and nuzzled Noah lovingly.

“Thank you for making this horrible day perfect.”

Noah kissed Eric’s cheek.

“I love you sweetheart. Anything to make you feel better.”

Awwwwww! They're adorable! I adore Cameron and Jake! Really cute couple! That 'I regret nothing' comment made me laugh :)

Also, side note, a million years ago, I told greetingsfromboston that I'd write a Todd/James 18+ story. Well, guess what...It's finally up! Yay! So anyone who has access to the adult section, feel free to go and read it! I hope you enjoy!

awwwwwwwwwwwwe Awesome! :D

You fufiled my request gratefully :D

Glad too see an update.

I'm glad I didn't miss much after not having Internet acces ^_^ it's awesome to have an update too thx for the awesome stories!

• 2 weeks later...

NightWolf-I'm glad you like them! Cameron and Jake are really fun to write. I love them too.

DeathNoteOwner-Yay! I'm glad you liked your request.

Moonkitty.-Thanks for reading them! I'm glad you enjoy!

secretsneezelover27-Aw, thank you!

Hey guys, next time, there will be not 2 but 3 drabbles because I have 3 new couples that I recently created. Hope you guys like them. You can feel free to still give ideas though or you can request a couple and I'll do it next time around.

Prompt: Song Of The Lonely Mountain (The Hobbit-yeah, I went there)

Characters: Jeremy (allergies)/Callum (allergies/cold)

“Cal, baby, how you doing?”

“Bless you baby. Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

“Bless you too.”

Jeremy sniffled and pulled his boyfriend closer to his chest, holding him close. The boys had gone on a long hike earlier on in the day, which had immediately set off both of their dust allergies. However, both of them were determined to finish their hike. By the time they got to the top of the mountain, the rain had begun to pour and it was too dark for them to see without their flashlights. Thankfully, their phones still worked and Jeremy had managed to call his friend Kyle to drive up the back way and pick them up. Callum sniffled and cuddled closer to Jeremy, shivering against the cold. Jeremy nuzzled his sniffly nose against Callum’s neck and kissed his ear.

“Kyle should be here soon. Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

Callum nodded and let out a small cough. Jeremy frowned and kissed Callum’s cheek.

“You feeling okay baby?”

“My nose is sni…sni…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Your nose is sniffly?”

“Yeah.”

Jeremy nuzzled Callum’s neck again lovingly.

“From your allergies still? Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

“Um…I don’t know. My throat’s getting sore too. I might be catching a co…co…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby. Hang in there, Kyle will be here soon.”

Callum sniffled and rubbed his runny nose. Jeremy kissed Callum’s cheek before pitching forward again.

Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

“Are you getting sick too Jerbear?”

“No baby. I was behind you on the hike and I think I inhaled a little more dust than you. I feel fine. Just cold and snee…snee…Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo! Ixschoo!

“Bless…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you baby. Here, lean your head against my chest and take a nap babe. I’ll keep you warm.”

Callum smiled and leaned back, kissing his boyfriend’s lips gently.

“Thank you.”

------

“Callum, baby.”

Callum sniffled and slowly opened his eyes. Jeremy smiled at him and kissed his lips before giving him a tissue.

“Your nose is running.”

Callum sniffled again and blew his nose before letting out a sigh of relief as he saw Kyle’s car. Jeremy kissed Callum’s cheek before helping him stand up. Callum sniffled before pitching forward.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Gesundheit baby. Let’s get you home and warm you up.”

Callum smiled and cuddled close to Jeremy’s chest before kissing his cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you too sneezy.”

Prompt: Wagon Wheel (Old Crow Medicine Show)

Characters: Todd (allergies)/James (allergies)

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

James groaned and sniffled miserably. Todd laughed quietly and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Do you need another tissue honey?”

James sniffled and nodded. Todd let out an exhausted yawn and grabbed another tissue, bringing it to his boyfriend’s nose.

“Blow baby.”

James blew his nose sleepily before cuddling closer to Todd and burying his face in his pillow. The boys were at a wedding at their friends’ ranch and James’ allergies to everything from dust to animals to mold were driving him insane. Todd kissed James’ cheek before pulling him close.

“The allergy meds aren’t doing anything to help you at all, are they?”

“No. I feel absolutely horrid. Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you Jamie.”

James sniffled and turned around, burying his face in Todd’s chest, before letting out a sigh. No matter what he did, he could not go to sleep. The only thing that was giving him any comfort was his boyfriend’s arms wrapped around him.

“I feel really bad love. Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

Todd grabbed another tissue and put it to James’ nose. James sniffled and blew his nose. Todd kissed James’ cheek again and tightened his grip around him.

“I love you babe. I’m sorry you don’t feel well.”

James sighed and groaned as a wagon went by outside, kicking up some dust.

Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! H…H…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless…Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! H…HETCHOO!

James laughed quietly and kissed Todd’s lips.

“Bless you too. You okay?”

“Yeah. Too much dust, that’s all.”

HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

James groaned and sighed.

“If they’re already using wagons on the field, what time do you think it is?”

Todd smiled and kissed James’ lips.

“Probably around 5 or 5:30.”

James groaned again before burying his face in Todd’s neck.

HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Gesundheit baby.”

“I hate farms.”

Todd laughed and pulled his boyfriend close.

“I hate them too.”

ADORABLE<3 THANKS FOR THESE DRABBLES! im so excited that you posted them cause they're simply wonderful C:

Uh as you know me I<3Contagion just a tad to much.. So yeh I could request that maybe. :3 im not sure. If you feel like writing it go for it ! if not than thats okay :D . Other things.. hum messyness is brilliant aswell. un-covered sneezes.

Well. im done my reply c:

Do what you can with maybe one or two elements that I implied in this comment c:

<3 thanks again for writing all of these.

DeathNoteOwner-Of course I can do some contagion and messiness for you!

secretsneezelover27-I think you mean sickies? Haha. I always have more sickies!

3 new couples make their first appearances! I hope you enjoy them! Also, side note, my first language is French and, since one of my new characters is originally from France, I will probably be writing some of his dialogue in French (don't worry, I'll translate) but let me know if that gets annoying. Okay guys, enjoy!

Prompt: Don’t Be Shy (Cat Stevens)

Characters: Taylor/Nicholas (cold)

Descriptions:

-Taylor: Taylor is from Phoenix, Arizona and he studies film. He is an only child and he is not close with his family at all. He actually ran away from home when he was 16 after his parents threatened to send him for treatment to "fix his condition". He spent the next 2 years couch surfing at his friends' homes until he went to college. He is allergic to pollen, dust (though he loves to be outdoors) and he is horribly allergic to dogs and he has a decent immune system. He has dirty blond hair, green eyes and he is about 5'8. He met Nicholas in line at the school store their sophomore year. He is also good friends with Joshua (introduced later on) from when Joshua lived in Phoenix.

-Nicholas (Nick): Nick is from Washington DC and he studies political science. He is an only child and he is relatively close with his family (though he doesn't see them very often). He is allergic to dogs, cats, horses and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has dirty blond hair, blue eyes and he is about 5'10 and very skinny. He has 2 piercings in his left ear and 2 tattoos (one of an angel on his left shoulder and one of a devil on his right). He met Taylor in line at the school store their sophomore year.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…Hepsha!

“Gesundheit.”

Nick blushed slightly before grabbing a tissue from the pack in his pocket. Taylor smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek sweetly.

“Do you need anything? Tylenol, water, more tissues?”

“Taylor, I’m fine. I promise.”

Taylor smiled and hugged his new boyfriend from behind. They had been a couple for only 3 weeks before Nick had caught a horrible cold. Nick smiled and blushed as he pitched forward.

Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you.”

Nick smiled and leaned his head back against Taylor’s shoulder. Taylor kissed Nick’s forehead and smiled.

“I’m sorry you don’t feel well Nick.”

Nick sniffled and rubbed his nose against his sleeve before burying his face in Taylor’s neck, embarrassed. Taylor laughed.

“Don’t be shy baby.”

“But I’m gross. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Gesundheit. And you’re not gross. You can’t help it if you’re sick.”

“Taylor, we just started going out. I don’t want you to see me with snot pouring out of my nose.”

Taylor laughed and nuzzled Nick’s neck sweetly.

“You don’t need to be shy around me baby. I really like you. You don’t need to worry about grossing me out.”

Nick smiled and turned his head to kiss Taylor’s lips.

“I really like you too.”

Taylor smiled.

“Do you want to get under the covers and watch a movie? I’ll make popcorn and hot chocolate.”

Nick smiled before pitching forward again.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Bless you. So, how does that sound?”

Nick smiled and kissed Taylor’s lips.

“Sounds perfect.”

Prompt: Fireflies (Owl City)

Characters: Joshua (cold)/Lucas (cold)

Descriptions:

-Joshua (Josh): Josh was born and lived until he was 8 in Phoenix, Arizona but he spent most of his life in Santa Fe, New Mexico and he studies marketing. He is close with his family and he has one older brother (Zackary (Zack)). Their dad died when Josh was 16. He is allergic to pepper, cats, feathers, dust and weeds and he has a normal immune system. He has red hair, brown eyes, a little of stubble and he is about 5'9. He has 2 piercings in his left ear. He met Lucas at the gym their sophomore year. He is also friends with Taylor from when Josh still lived in Phoenix.

-Lucas (Luc): Luc was born and lived until he was 14 in Paris, France before his family moved to Manhattan, New York. He speaks English fluently but his French accent still comes out when he is exhausted, drunk or particularly emotional. He also knows how much it turns Josh on and he uses that to his advantage. He is close with his family and he has one older brother (Etienne). He is allergic to wool, feathers and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has brown, curly hair, brown eyes, stubble and he is about 5'9. He has 1 piercing in his left ear and 1 in his right and he has a tattoo of the Eiffel Tower on his left foot. He met Joshua at the gym their sophomore year

“You warm enough sweetheart?”

Lucas let out a contented sigh and nodded before leaning back against Josh’s chest. Josh smiled and tightened his arms around Lucas’ waist. Josh and Lucas were at Josh’s family home in Santa Fe and Lucas had managed to catch a sneezy, messy cold. He was feeling absolutely miserable but he couldn’t resist sitting outside on the porch with his boyfriend, watching the fireflies. He smiled and sniffled before pitching forward messily.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thank you chéri.”

Josh smiled and kissed Lucas’ neck as they watched the fireflies swarm around them. Josh tilted Lucas’ head up and kissed his lips gently.

“I love you honey.”

“I love you too. But you probably shouldn’t kiss me anymore. I’m sick, remember.”

“I don’t care babe.”

Lucas smiled as Josh brought their lips together again and kissed him deeply. They continued to kiss for some time until Lucas abruptly pulled away.

“Josh, I have to snee…sneee….”

Josh smiled and kissed Lucas’ lips quickly before letting his boyfriend go. Unfortunately, Lucas didn’t have enough time to cover his mouth and nose before he let out a string of wet, snotty sneezes, all over Josh’s chest.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! H…H…HISH! HISH! HISH! HISH!

“Bless you baby.”

“Shit! I’m so sorry I just sneezed all over you baby.”

Josh smiled and pulled a tissue from the box next to him, bringing it to Lucas’ nose.

“Blow your nose sweetheart.”

Lucas blew his nose wetly before groaning and cuddling back into Josh’s chest. Josh smiled and wrapped the blanket tighter around them and kissed Lucas’ neck.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Josh nuzzled Lucas’ neck. Lucas sighed and leaned his head against Josh’s shoulder.

“You know you’re probably going to get sick now, right?”

“Don’t care.”

Lucas laughed before sniffling and closing his eyes.

-----

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“I told you that you would get sick.”

Josh glared at Lucas before letting out a small cough. Lucas laughed before pitching forward.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Gesundheit!”

Lucas smiled and cuddled closer to Josh under the covers. Josh smiled and wrapped his arm around Lucas.

“We probably shouldn’t be out in the cold when we’re sick.”

“No, probably not.”

Josh smiled and looked up at the sky with all the fireflies before kissing Lucas’ neck.

“Just one more night.”

Lucas smiled and cuddled closer.

“Yeah, one more night.”

Prompt: I Kissed A Girl (Katy Perry)

Characters: Seth/Caleb (allergies)

Descriptions:

-Seth: Seth is from Baltimore, Maryland and he studies linguistics. He has an older brother named Matthew and he isn't particularly close with his family, not because anything bad happened, he's just always been fiercely independent. He is allergic to dust and he has a strong immune system. He has a buzzcut but his hair is brown, he has green eyes and he is about 6'2. He has 3 piercings in his left ear, 2 in his right and he has a pierced eyebrow. He also has 6 tattoos, all of which are song lyrics. He is a smoker but he is trying to quit because his boyfriend is sensitive to smoke. He met Caleb in the dorms their freshman year.

-Caleb: Caleb is from Las Vegas, Nevada and he studies dance (especially ballet). He is close with his family and he has a younger brother named Eric. He is allergic to most animals, perfume and his nose is sensitive to smoke and he has a terrible immune system. He has bright blond hair, bright blue eyes, he is pale and he is about 5'10. He has 1 piercing in his left ear and he is very interested in fashion and a little bit flaming (not over the top, just a bit). He met Seth in the dorms their freshman year. He is also good friends with Stephen from when they did musical theater together.

“Ben! You have to kiss Anna!”

Seth smiled and laughed before leaning over and kissing Caleb’s neck. Caleb laughed and nuzzled Seth’s cheek. Seth smiled before nibbling Caleb’s ear.

“You look so sexy tonight baby.”

Caleb blushed before catching Seth’s lips in a quick kiss.

“You’re gorgeous too.”

The boys were brought back to the game at hand when the bottle suddenly stopped on Caleb. Seth laughed as his boyfriend buried his head in his hands. Anna smiled and leaned across the circle as Caleb laughed and leaned over to meet her. When they reached the middle of the circle, their lips met and they kissed. They pulled away abruptly as they both began to laugh over the sound of their friends’ catcalls. Caleb leaned back in the circle and was immediately attacked by his boyfriend’s lips against his neck. Caleb smiled before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thanks.”

“Caleb! Your turn!”

Caleb smiled and spun the bottle. It landed on Chelsea. They shared a quick kiss, Caleb’s nose twitching the whole time, before they quickly went back to their seats. Caleb immediately buried his face in Seth’s neck and stifled another fit of sneezes.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you baby. You alright?”

“Yeah. My nose is just tick…tick…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Gesundheit babe. What’s going on with you?”

“I think my allergies are just acting up. Something in here is making me…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Jeez babe, bless you!”

“Oh shit!”

Seth and Caleb glanced over at Anna as she offered Caleb a tissue.

“Caleb, I’m so sorry but I’m wearing new perfume. You might be allergic to it.”

Caleb sniffled and accepted the offered tissue before blowing his nose. Seth smiled and kissed Caleb’s neck.

“You’re too cute for words.”

Caleb lovingly nudged Seth.

“Oh shush. AISHOO! AISHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

Awesome there were all so adorable drabbles !! :3 loved them. & you fufiled contagion greatfully c: just lovely <3 awesome update hope to see more soon. c:

Archived