Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

I like...just found these. And you know what?

These are perfect. Beautifully perfect. You are awesome. Truly awesome.

That...that one where Chase gets stuck in the rain. GAHHH! I just about died <3

Can you write another one where they get stuck in the rain or snow or something? That was gorgeous. Oh! Or another friendship fic? There's just something about a casual bromance that I LOVE! <3 <3 <3

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats! I've got my final exam for my Bachelor next week, so we should totally celebrate or something :P

Lovely as always :-) Your guys are truly adorable.

Congrats! I've got my final exam for my Bachelor next week, so we should totally celebrate or something :P

Omg congrats!!!!

Cute as always, hun!

Can we do a little Thanksgiving-themed one? Maybe they are going home for the holidays and one is/gets sick, but tries to toughen it out/deny over the holidays. Which is obviously not working ;)

We totally should!!! Anything you had in mind? A little collab?

• 2 weeks later...

Artygirl22-I’m so glad you enjoyed it! And I’m going to study literary translation in Europe. I’m so excited. Good luck with your grad school applications.

DeathNoteOwner-I’m so glad you liked it. Feel free to throw anymore requests my way.

Moonkitty.-Thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoy the stories.

theDoctor96-Thanks. I’ll see what I can do about adding some more drama. Anything in particular you’re looking for?

Bgrace27-Good, I’m glad you enjoy it!

Not_Telling-Oh yay! I’m so glad you enjoy my stories! And of course, I will definitely write another one with getting stuck in the rain or snow.

stephab13-I’m definitely celebrating with you! I’m glad you still love my boys.

gummiflummi-Hmmm…Thanksgiving themes. Sounds awesome. I will definitely write it. Also, if you still want to, I would love to do a collab.

Prompt: 4 Minutes (Madonna ft. Justin Timberlake)

Characters: Loren/Chris (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Not_Telling

Chris sniffled before pitching forward and pinching his nose, stifling a fit of sneezes.

Ish! Ish! Ish! Ish!

Chris groaned before straightening up and continuing the walk to his car, freezing in the cold snow. He had woken up with a stuffy nose but he hadn’t felt bad enough to call in sick to work. By the time he was done for the day though, he felt absolutely horrible. His nose was constantly running and he couldn’t stop coughing or sneezing. Chris reached into his pocket to grab his car keys and groaned again when he realized he had left his keys at work and that the security guard had already locked the building.

“Fuck. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Chris sighed and pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, dialing his boyfriend’s number.

“Hello?”

“Loren, it’s me.”

“Hey baby. What’s going on?”

“I’m si…si…si…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“You’re sick?”

“Yeah. And I left my keys in the office and the security guard locked the door already and I’m standing outside in the snow and I’m cold.”

Loren laughed quietly at his boyfriend’s complaining and smiled.

“Okay honey, I’m coming to get you. Try to stay warm. I’ll be there in 4 minutes.”

“Okay. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Chris sniffled and hung up his phone before pulling his sweater closer around himself. 4 minutes until his boyfriend arrived. He could wait that long. Chris sniffled again as his nose started to run.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Chris wiped his nose on his sleeve, his nose dripping.

“Wish I had a tissue.”

Chris sniffled loudly again before letting out a small cough just as Loren’s car pulled up. Chris stood up and trudged over to the car just as Loren jumped out and walked over to his boyfriend, pulling him into a hug.

“How you doing sniffles?”

Chris buried his face in Loren’s neck before letting out another cough. Loren kissed Chris’ head gently.

“Come on babe. Let’s get you out of the cold snow and go home.”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you sickie. Come on, let’s go home.”

-----

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe. You warming up?”

Chris sniffled and blew his wet, stuffy nose before nodding. He was finally home, curled up under the covers, with a mug of hot chocolate that his boyfriend had made for him. Loren sat down next to Chris and wrapped an arm around him, nuzzling his neck.

“Tomorrow, I’ll walk to your office and get your car. I don’t want you to go to work.”

Chris sniffled and nodded before catching his boyfriend’s lips in a quick kiss.

“Thank you. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Loren smiled as Chris yawned.

“Get some sleep Chris.”

Chris sniffled before leaning back onto his pillow. Loren leaned forward and kissed Chris’ forehead. Chris pulled his boyfriend’s hand lovingly.

“Stay with me? Cuddles? Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you. Of course I’ll stay. Let me just change into pajamas and brush my teeth. I’ll just be 4 minutes.”

Chris smiled and burrowed into his pillow. He could wait 4 minutes.

Prompt: Boston (Augustana)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (cold)

note: this is for gummiflummi

note #2: this takes place in the future, not long after the boys get married.

“Honey, let’s get a cab.”

Cameron nodded and forced a smile as Jake pulled him through the busy Boston airport. The boys were on their way to Jake’s family’s house for Thanksgiving and Jake couldn’t keep a smile off his face. He had always been close with his family and he was excited to see them again. They hadn’t all been together since Jake and Cameron’s wedding 6 months ago. Unfortunately, Cameron had woken up that morning with a runny nose and a scratchy throat, feeling sick beyond belief. But his husband was so excited about the trip that he couldn’t bring himself to tell Jake how sick he was. Jake pulled Cameron close and kissed his lips.

“Thank you for coming home for Thanksgiving with me hon.”

Cameron smiled and leaned his head against Jake’s shoulder. Jake laughed.

“You sleepy sweetheart?”

“Yeah. Exhausted.”

“You can sleep until we get to my parent’s house. I don’t mind.”

Cameron smiled again and closed his eyes, hoping some sleep would make him feel better. Jake smiled and kissed his husband’s head.

“Sleep well angel.”

------

“Jake, Cameron, welcome!”

“Hi mom.”

“Hi Emily.”

Jake’s mother Emily hugged both boys. Cameron sniffled as she hugged him, as discreetly as he could, before slowly pulling away.

“It’s nice to see you Emily. I just need to run to the bathroom.”

“Sure Cameron. Go ahead sweetie.”

Cameron smiled and walked towards the bathroom. As soon as the door was closed, he pitched forward with a violent fit of sneezes.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! I…I…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

Cameron sniffled, his nose dripping, before grabbing a tissue and blowing his nose wetly. He groaned as he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He looked absolutely horrible. With a final nose blow, he opened the bathroom door and walked back out to his husband’s family.

-----

Cameron let out a harsh coughing fit as he began to clean the dishes. He had used clearing the table as an excuse to get away from Jake’s family for awhile so he could let out the coughs and sneezes he had been holding in.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Cameron sniffled and wiped his nose on a paper towel. As he continued to wash the dishes, Emily walked in and kissed Cameron’s cheek before placing a hand on his forehead and cheeks. Cameron groaned, knowing he’d been caught. Emily smiled and pulled her son-in-law into a hug.

“How long have you been feeling sick honey?”

“Since this morning.”

“Oh, honey.”

Cameron sighed as Emily kissed his warm forehead.

“How did you know I was sick?”

Emily smiled.

“Honey, I’m a mom. I know how to see every sickness, every injury, every bad thing, even when you won’t admit it.”

Cameron smiled as Emily kissed his cheek again.

“Go lie down on the couch. I want to take your temperature.”

Cameron sighed but nodded before trudging into the living room. Jake smiled and beckoned him over. Cameron curled up on the couch and buried his nose in Jake’s neck.

“I’m sick babe.”

Jake frowned and glanced at his husband.

“What do you mean you’re sick?”

“I’ve been sick since this morning.”

“Cam, why didn’t you say anything?”

“I didn’t want to ruin your plans. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Both boys looked up as Emily walked back into the room, thermometer in hand. She slipped the device into Cameron’s mouth before kissing both boys’ foreheads. When the thermometer beeped, Emily smiled.

“100 degrees. Not too bad.”

Cameron smiled and cuddled back against Jake. Jake wrapped an arm around his husband and nuzzled his cheek.

“You want to get some rest, sleepyhead?”

Cameron smiled and nodded before letting out a yawn. Jake smiled and stood up, leading his husband to his old bedroom. Emily smiled after the boys before rolling her eyes at her son’s husband’s stubbornness.

"Those boys."

-----

Emily smiled as she glanced into Jake's old room 3 hours later. Jake and Cameron were cuddled under the covers, fast asleep. Cameron was snoring quietly, his face buried in Jake's chest. Emily stifled a laugh as she saw Jake's nose begin to run a little in his sleep. She shook her head fondly and walked down to the kitchen. She returned a moment later with a tray of supplies before quietly placing the tray on the bedside table and leaning forward, kissing both her boys goodnight.

----

Jake groaned as he let out a small sniffle within seconds of waking up. Crap, he was catching Cameron's cold. He sighed and turned his head, catching sight of the tray next to him. Carefully, so as not to wake his sleeping husband, he pulled the tray over and smiled. On the tray were two boxes of tissues, cough syrup, Theraflu, a thermometer, a couple packs of Emergen-C and a note. Jake picked up the note and smiled.

Good morning boys. Cameron, take your temperature and make sure it hasn't gone up too much. Then take some Theraflu and cough syrup and just rest today. Jake, you had a bit of a runny nose last night so I want you to drink some Emergen-C to try to fight off this cold but if you feel really sick, just take some Theraflu as well. The kitchen cabinet is stocked with different kinds of tea and there's orange juice in the fridge (which I want both of you to drink) and there's some chicken soup in the fridge as well, which you can heat up when you're ready. Feel better and I'll see you both when I get home from work. xoxo, Emily.

Jake smiled and placed a quick kiss on his still sleeping husband's forehead before cuddling back under the covers.

"I'm so glad we came to Boston for Thanksgiving."

Comments? Requests? Other things?

both Jake and Cameron get sick with the flu but Jake's busy trying to make sure Cameron gets better he hides his symptoms and then when Cameron is on the mend Jake collapses and Cameron catches him in his arms and takes him to bed and finds out he's really sick and finds out his temp is over 104 and takes him to the hospital and grills him for not telling him he was that sick and Jake gets over emotional and says he was trying to make sure Cameron was better first before he allowed himself to admit to his illness and Cameron makes him promise not to hide when he's sick next time.

Woah amazing ! I love contagion <3. I second the request or third it I should say?. :) haha. Please do write more drabbles :) . Uhm can I request allergys too?. I'm more of an allergy fic type of guy but colds work too if you're not into writing allergies c:

babygirl45-Cool request. Will do.

Quite Contrary-Thanks so much love! Enjoy!

Artygirl22-Yay! I’m glad you liked them! Enjoy!

DeathNoteOwner-Sure. I can do allergies. Enjoy.

gummiflummi-Aw, yay! I’m glad you enjoyed.

Not_Telling-No problem my dear!

Prompt: Bad Things (Jace Everett)

Characters: Cameron (flu)/Jake (flu)

note: this is for babygirl45

Cameron coughed and sniffled before burying his face in Jake’s shoulder. Jake sighed and placed his wrist against Cameron’s forehead.

“Honey, you’re so feverish.”

Cameron sniffled again before pitching forward.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Gesundheit ba…ba….babe.”

“Thanks.”

Jake smiled sweetly at his boyfriend before beginning to rub Cameron’s back, hoping to help him fall asleep.

“Close your eyes baby. Just rest.”

Cameron followed his boyfriend’s orders, closing his eyes and allowing Jake to lure him to sleep. As soon as Cameron’s breathing evened out, Jake pulled away and pitched forward, stifling his own fit of sneezes.

Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix!

Jake sniffled and slowly climbed out of bed in search of a thermometer. Cameron had been sick for the past 3 days and, just yesterday, Jake had felt his own nose start to itch and his throat start to tickle. Poor Cameron was so sick though that Jake couldn’t bring himself to let Cameron know he was sick too. Jake slipped the thermometer under his tongue, checking his temperature. 101. Damn, he was getting sicker by the minute. Maybe after some sleep he would feel better.

------

Cameron sniffled, his head leaned against Jake’s chest, as the two cuddled in bed, watching TV. Jake sighed, trying his absolute hardest not to let out a wet sniffle himself. Cameron was definitely getting better but he was still a little bit feverish. Jake sighed as he felt Cameron’s breath begin to hitch against him.

“Jake, tis…tissue…I…I…

Jake quickly grabbed a tissue from the box and shoved it into Cameron’s hand.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Cameron sniffled and blew his nose before cuddling back up against Jake. Jake sighed, feeling his own nose begin to tickle. Shit. Cameron was still sick and he didn’t need to be taking care of him. Jake nudged Cameron gently.

“Cam, babe, I gotta go to the bath…bath…bathrooo….ooom….H….H….

“Kay.”

Cameron pulled away, allowing his boyfriend to get up. Jake quickly ran to the bathroom and closed the door before grabbing a tissue to stifle his sneezes in.

Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix! Hix!

Jake sniffled wetly and blew his messy, runny nose. He let out a small cough before opening the bathroom door and crawling back to bed with his boyfriend.

-----

“Thank you so much for taking such good care of me baby.”

Jake smiled exhaustedly at his boyfriend. Cameron was on the mend but Jake felt absolutely horrible. It took everything in his power to not sneeze or cough, his head was pounding and he felt more feverish than he had in a long time. Cameron smiled at Jake before pulling him into a hug.

“What’s up with you Jake? You’re being really quiet. You okay?”

“Yeah, I’m fine. I just…I just…”

Jake took a deep breath, feeling like his head was spinning.

“Cam, I think I need to sit down…”

“Jake?”

Jake felt his knees buckle under him, falling into Cameron’s arms while simultaneously letting out a fit of unstifled sneezes.

Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo!

“Jake!”

Cameron calling out his name was the last thing Jake remembered before passing out.

-------

Jake sniffled, his head pounding, as he woke up, feeling groggy. He quickly realized that he was lying in a hospital bed, an IV in his arm and a mask over his face. Cameron was asleep in a chair beside him, head on the bed, holding Jake’s hand. Jake sighed and gently nudged Cameron’s head, barely able to lift his arm up. Cameron jolted awake before leaning forward and hugging Jake, tears in his eyes.

“You idiot! What the hell is wrong with you? Why the hell wouldn’t you tell me that you’re sick?”

Jake sighed and pulled the mask off to answer but Cameron pushed it back on before continuing.

“No! You do not get to talk right now! All you get to do is listen! Jake, do you have any idea how much you scared me? You collapsed in my arms with a fever of 105 and by the time I got you to the hospital, you were having a hard time breathing! Jacob Glass, you cannot begin to comprehend how furious I am with you!”

Jacob sighed before slowly pulling the mask back off, tears beginning to form in his eyes.

“Cam, honey, I’m sorry.”

Cameron’s eyes softened when he realized that his sick boyfriend was crying.

“Jake…”

“I just…you were so sick and I wanted to take care of…Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo! Hixchoo! H…HIXCHOO! HIXCHOO!

“Shh, honey.”

Cameron pulled a tissue from the box by the bed and placed it over Jake’s nose.

“Blow your nose and then put that mask back on. I still don’t like how your breathing sounds.”

Jake sniffled and blew his nose before allowing Cameron to put the mask back on. Cameron kissed Jake’s cheek gently.

“I know you were just trying to take care of me Jake. Thank you for that. But honey, no more hiding from me when you’re feeling sick.”

Jake nodded from his spot on the bed. Cameron smiled and kissed Jake’s head again.

“Close your eyes and go to sleep babe. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

Jake smiled and closed his eyes, falling asleep within seconds, Cameron’s hand still warm in his.

Prompt: Milkshake (Kelis)

Characters: Chase/Mike (allergies)

note: this is for DeathNoteOwner

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA! HEPSHA!"

“Bless you Mike!”

Mike sniffled and pulled out a tissue, blowing his runny nose, before returning to his pile of homework he was trying to finish. Chase smiled and walked around his boyfriend, wrapping his arms around Mike’s frame.

“Allergies still bothering you babe?”

Mike nodded and let out a small cough before letting out a wet sniffle.

“I hate the spring and all the stupid pollen that comes with it.”

Chase laughed and pulled Mike into a hug, rubbing his back gently.

“How’s your breathing Mike?”

“It’s been better but it’s also been worse.”

Chase frowned before kissing Mike’s lips.

“Do you need your inhaler babe?”

Mike sniffled before pitching forward again.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Gesundheit Mike! Jeez!”

Mike wheezed out a breath before sitting upright.

“Chase, can you get my inhaler?”

Chase nodded and got up to retrieve his boyfriend’s inhaler from the bathroom. When he returned, he passed the inhaler to Mike, frowning as his boyfriend pitched forward again.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Damn allergies!”

Mike sniffled loudly before using his inhaler and taking a deep breath. As soon as he could breath easily again, he buried his face in his hand.

“I feel so miserable Chase.”

Chase smiled and kissed Mike’s neck.

“I’m sorry sweetheart.”

“All this sneezing is making my throat sore. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“I’m sorry hon.”

Chase placed another kiss to Mike’s temple before leaving Mike to his work.

-----

“Hey babe. I have a surprise for you.”

Mike sniffled and looked up, eyes and nose red rimmed. Chase smiled and walked over to Mike, planting a kiss on his forehead, before placing a strawberry milkshake on the table in front of him. Mike smiled and glanced up at Chase.

“My favorite!”

Chase laughed.

“Well, you told me your throat was hurting so I figured you could use something to calm it down.”

Mike pulled Chase down into a long and loving kiss, broken only when Mike had to pull away to sneeze.

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you!”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Awe, you know those stories that warm you up inside because you feel so happy. That's the feeling I get from these. They're all really just too cute, I have a request though. Can you do another fight? Like a huge one, for some reason I like those. That's not weird right?

Fights are great. I second Moonkitty's request :) . Yes you fufiled my request really good :) I really found both drabbles cute :) hah.

I love the Cam/Jake one. I actually counted all the sneezes in Jake's superlong fit :P

26 :D

Awww i third a fight one! Maybe one is sick...the other is so mad they dont realize it till the sickie passes out?

Awww i third a fight one! Maybe one is sick...the other is so mad they dont realize it till the sickie passes out?

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

also Noah and Eric Drabble where Noah is the sneezer, Taylor and Nicholas with Taylor as the sneezer, Seth and Caleb with Seth as the sneezer, Jesse and Kyle with Jesse as the sneezer, and Morgan and Nathaniel with Morgan as the sneezer please and thank-you.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived