Sneeze Fetish Forum

Various Hetalia shorts (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

Oh my god, Tea :heart:

I'm not that much into pairings like this, but that's been just so marvelous!! Every single part of this was just sooooo cute!!! :wub:

Thank you sooo much!!

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was definately something new for me. Very interesting and catching, I must say.

Very, VERY, well done. thumbsup.gif

This one was interesting! I didn't expect that at all defiently new, but hey you rocked it! Not to mention it was super cute~

I don't know if you're taking requests, but if you are could you do this or any variation of this:

Romano and Spain are on a plane ride, with Spain in the isle and a child in the window seat. But because of the child and other people on the plane opening and closing the windows, and the fluctuating bright and darkness of the plane because of it, Romanos photic-ness (idk) is awful.

I don't know if you're taking requests, but if you are could you do this or any variation of this:

Romano and Spain are on a plane ride, with Spain in the isle and a child in the window seat. But because of the child and other people on the plane opening and closing the windows, and the fluctuating bright and darkness of the plane because of it, Romanos photic-ness (idk) is awful.

HOLY SHIT that would be adorable I second this <3

o-OH MY--!

I'm trying so desperately right now to make my hyperventilating silent as it's 2:30 AM on a school night and I'm "doing my homework..." Oh my. Oh my, my... These are absolutely amazing. The way you write Prussia and Austria is absolutely AMAZING, and OOH, that SuFin!!

*dies*

• 3 weeks later...

Title: The Blessing of Stargazing

Pairing: GermanyxItaly

Word count: 1,704

“Look at that really bright one there, Germany! What’s that one called?” Italy asked, pointing at one of the thousands of stars stretched out above them with a mittened hand.

Germany attempted to follow the path from Italy’s finger with his eyes, but the stars were so distant and numerous that it was hard to tell exactly which one Italy meant. “That one there?” he guessed. “It’s probably Jupiter.”

“Jupiter… Wow, Germany knows so much about the stars!” Italy said brightly. “I’m learning so much tonight!”

“I’m glad to hear it,” Germany said with a hint of a smile. “Then maybe you remember what that one’s called.”

Italy was silent for a few seconds, searching his memory while Germany waited patiently, already anticipating his reply. Right on cue, Italy gave a sheepish laugh.

“Veh… Maybe the only thing I learned tonight is that Germany’s sexy when he shows off how much he knows about everything.”

Germany blushed, but couldn’t find it in himself to be indignant. “I don’t know about everything…” he mumbled, slightly flustered.

“Vehh… hehhh…! Veh-heh-hehhhhgushi! Ehbschoo! Edchi! …Vehhh…” Italy sneezed suddenly and gave a wet sniffle.

The Italian had never had a strong resistance to the cold, and Germany wasn’t surprised that he was feeling the effects of it with the two of them lying on their backs in the snow, gazing up at the sky. Fighting down the flutter of concern that flared up in his chest, Germany inched sideways awkwardly, trying to share some of his warmth. A blessing rose up in his throat, but died on his tongue out of embarrassment. He had no trouble blessing Prussia or Austria or even Denmark, so why was it that blessing Italy, the one he loved more than anyone else in the world, was so emotionally difficult for him? Germany’s brow furrowed in self-frustration but his lips remained still. It would just be weird if he said it now after nearly 15 seconds had gone by.

“Boo, I’m all out of cocoa,” Italy pouted, swirling his empty thermos.

“I told you not to gulp it like that,” Germany scolded lightly, though he couldn’t help the tiny smile that curled his lips. The sudden desire to sip some of his own cocoa, which was still fairly plentiful, seized him and Germany indulged, throwing Italy a slightly mischievous glance as he did so. Italy had only a second to pout before his nose began to twitch again. Germany swallowed nervously as he watched Italy’s nostrils flare and his lips part.

“Ebshoo!” Italy sneezed softly into the air above him. “Edji! Heh…hehebju! Itchoo!”

Germany frowned, hesitating uncertainly before slipping a muscular arm under Italy’s head and shyly inviting him to cuddle into his side. “Uh, ahem… Y-you ok? Maybe we should head back to the car if you’re getting too cold.”

Italy gave yet another wet sniffle and rubbed his nose on his mitten before giving Germany a sweet smile and draping an arm over his boyfriend’s muscular chest. “Veh, I’m ok. Or… I would be ok, if Germany shared a little of his cocoa with me.”

Germany let out a huff of exasperated amusement, stroking Italy’s hair absentmindedly. “You’ve already had a full thermos of it. You’d just get a stomach ache.”

“But Germany can’t resist me when I ask ‘please, Germany? I love you so, so much,’ and give him some little smooches,” Italy chirped, smiling brightly as he touched his chilled lips gently to Germany’s.

“Honestly…” Germany mumbled between kisses, “you’re incorrigible.”

He was just starting to hand over his thermos when their noses bumped as Italy leaned in for the last kiss. A sharp, wet sniffle reached Germany’s ears as Italy bowed his head hurriedly to avoid sneezing in Germany’s face.

“Heggjuu! Ehepji! Eddishi! Hehh…veh…Vuesshoo! Epgshiew!”

Another blessing rose in Germany’s mouth and he was just about to force it out, when suddenly Italy lifted his head and looked up at him, his face aglow with hazy, post-sneeze bliss. Germany’s nerve to bless him promptly died, and his cheeks reddened.

“Y-you sure you don’t want to head back to the car?” Germany asked quietly.

“W-well…” Italy was clearly considering it. Even pressed against Germany, he was still shivering slightly.

“You’re cold,” Germany murmured. “I’d hate for you to come down with something on my watch…”

Italy gave him another tender smile, and the sight of it prompted Germany to kiss his forehead.

“Come on,” Germany urged in a whisper. “We’ll go home and get warmed up with some blankets in front of the fire place… Maybe some, erm… s-skin on skin contact. I hear it’s an effective way to, ah… generate warmth…”

Italy’s eyes widened and his already chill-flushed cheeks reddened further at Germany’s suggestion. Before Germany could determine whether the expression on Italy’s face was favorable or not and decide whether it was in his pride’s best interest to rescind the offer, Italy’s eyes were fluttering shut again.

“Ehgshiew! Fuehehjiew! Ehkuchi! Hehishoo!”

Germany bit his lip, still too concerned about Italy’s reaction to his suggestion to feel confident enough to bless Italy. Italy lifted his face again, his nose visibly running. Germany reached into his coat pocket, fumbling with his handkerchief. He dabbed at Italy’s nose.

“Blow,” he instructed in a whisper.

Italy obeyed, taking his inquisitive brown eyes off of Germany’s only when the need to sneeze stole over him again. “Iddishi! Itshoo!” he released them into the handkerchief.

Germany dabbed at his nose once more, then returned the handkerchief to his coat pocket, fidgeting nervously.

“Germany looks like he wants to say something,” Italy observed quietly.

“Hmm?” Germany said, slightly startled. Just how much was his expression giving away? Could Italy tell that he was trying to find the courage to bless him just by looking at his face? “Oh, uh… n-nothing, Italy. Never mind.”

“But you’ve been holding it in for a while,” Italy cajoled. “Now I’m curious. C’mon Germany, you can tell me!”

I can’t say it now, Germany thought, blushing. Too much time has passed since his sneeze. It would be awkward…

“Germanyyyyy,” Italy whined playfully, tugging on his boyfriend’s arm. “Tell me what you’re thinkinggggg.”

Knowing Italy was unlikely to let the matter go, Germany opened his mouth hesitantly. “N…normally in this situation it would be considered polite to say a certain phrase, but…” He petered out embarrassedly. Why was he having such a hard time with this? Saying a simple phrase like that should be no problem. He did it for other people; it didn’t make sense that he would find himself unable to say it to the person to whom he most wholeheartedly meant it.

Meanwhile Italy was watching him, clearly puzzled, waiting for Germany to continue. Then Germany saw the figurative light of understanding come on above Italy’s head. “You mean ‘bless you?’”

Germany shifted uncomfortably. Italy’s smile grew at this silent confirmation of his suspicions.

“Is Germany too shy to say ‘bless you’ to me?” Italy asked in a gentle teasing voice. “Nooooo, you have to say it, Germany! My cold nosie needs to be blessed!”

“It doesn’t mean anything if you try to force it out of me!” Germany insisted, his voice rising a few decibels in his embarrassment. “Just forget it, alright?!”

“C’mon Germany, it’s not hard,” Italy hummed, rubbing Germany’s chest. “Just two little words!”

“What does it matter?!” Germany said. Italy’s pestering was making him even more mortified; there was no way he’d be able to say it now. “Too much time has passed! There’s no point!”

“It matters to me! I love you!” Italy wheedled, but the smile on his face assured Germany that he wasn’t seriously upset. “I need to hear Germany say it!”

“Just…use your imagination!” Germany huffed. “God knows it’s plenty active!”

Before Italy could begin to argue any more, his nose suddenly twitched. Italy sniffled, his lids lowering over eyes that were slightly crossed as the tickle grew in intensity. Germany swallowed hard, unable to do anything but watch as Italy’s breath began to hitch.

“Heh, hehh, hehhh….!” Italy lingered on the brink of a sneeze, his curl crinkling helplessly as he waited for it to manifest. Seconds ticked by, but the sneeze didn’t come. Italy gave a little whine and smacked his lips as the tickle continued to torment him.

Without his brain’s permission, Germany’s hand drifted up to Italy’s nose, a single finger outstretched. He tapped the side of Italy’s nose several times in quick succession. The effect was nearly instantaneous.

“HiggCHI! Ipchi! Ipchi! Ipchi! …Huh… huhhhhh…. Huhetchuu! Ehgesshoo! Heggeshiew! Higgchi! Ebbchi!”

Germany swallowed hard. What had he done?! It looked like he’d broken Italy! The little Italian was sneezing and sneezing and just couldn’t stop. The fact that his curl was twitching in the way that generally indicated enjoyment only made Germany feel a little better. Each time he thought to himself that this sneeze must surely be the last, another would rock him, and another, and another.

Italy’s nose was streaming freely and tears were gathering in the corners of his eyes. Realizing that it could be awhile before the fit stopped on its own, Germany scrambled for the handkerchief in his coat pocket and clamped it over Italy’s nostrils, massaging gently. The sneezing stopped, but Italy’s breath was still hitching.

“Hehh… hehhh… Hehhhh…! …Veh…”

Italy blew his nose wetly into the soft cloth and let Germany help clean up his face. When Italy had been properly mopped up, Germany swallowed hard and pressed a tremulous kiss to Italy’s forehead.

“B… b-bless you…” Germany murmured shyly. He kissed Italy’s forehead again. “…Bless you…”

Italy giggled and tilted his head so that he could take the next kiss on his lips. “Thank you, Germany. I think I’m ready to go home now.”

“I’d drag you if you weren’t,” Germany said gruffly, getting to his feet.

“I’m really interested in that ‘skin-on-skin contact’ you mentioned earlier,” Italy breathed as Germany helped him up.

Germany’s cheeks went bright red. “I… I see! Well, erm… y-you clearly need to warm up, so I don’t see why we couldn’t…”

Italy grinned widely, wrapping his arms around Germany’s muscular torso as the taller man led him toward the car. “I can’t wait.”

TEA I LOVE YOU. (I should know better than to read these wonderful drabbles on my break at work, but I just can't wait!! x///7///x) I know I've hold you before, but I adore the way you write nervous Germanyyy. *q* You're the best!!!

D'AWWWWWWW <3 <3 <3 <3 Italy is so cute, and Germany being all shy is just precious!! This was perfect, Tea!! :D

waAAAH OMG

OKAYOKAYOKAY

tHE WAY YOU WRITE IS JUST DIVINE

LITERALLY

YOU'RE GODLY, TEA

MMMN I LOVED THIS TOO MUCH TO EXPRESS MY DELIGHT IN ANYTHING BUT A CAPS LOCK FEVER. THIS WAS HOT, INCREDIBLY HOT, AND NOT JUST BECAUSE OF THE WONDERFUL SNEEZING BUT ALSO BECAUSE OF EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. YOUR DIALOGUE IS PERFECT. YOUR KISSES ARE PERFECTLY TIMED.

GERMANY'S EMBARRASSMENT

WAAAAAAHAAHHGHAHASSSNSNK *INCOHERENT BABBLING*

GERMANY!!! *hugs him to death* Soooo adorable!!! I also feel your pain! hehehe awesome Job Tea this was wonderful and made my day.

• 1 month later...

Can I request Dennor with sick Denmark and worried Norway? Gosh why do I always feel so nervous about requesting… *hids in a corner*

• 2 weeks later...

Can I request Dennor with sick Denmark and worried Norway? Gosh why do I always feel so nervous about requesting… *hids in a corner*

OMG I second this...

OMG I second this...

I third this! Denmarky is just an adorkable goofball :heart:
  • 9 months later...

Oh my gosh, all of these are so well written! I can't believe I reached the end, I was so hoping for more stories, but it ends hear.

I love the way you write Tea. You do such a great job.

Oh my gosh, all of these are so well written! I can't believe I reached the end, I was so hoping for more stories, but it ends hear.

I love the way you write Tea. You do such a great job.

Ah! I hate to interrupt but we should totally start up this thread again! :D just a little one of my weird inner Hetalian shenanigans

• 2 weeks later...

oh I hope this tread starts again these were so good! Tea, these are some of the greatest things I've ever read on here!!!! :doublethumbsup:

• 9 months later...

It would be great to see this thread being updated again!! Love your work and I always find myself rereading all of your stories!!!

Archived