Sneeze Fetish Forum

Various Hetalia shorts (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canada/Cuba maybe? I find that pair interesting and I think it needs a lot more love. c:

Done at last! I hope you enjoy :)

Title: Cuddle

Pairing: CubaxCanada

Words: 1,238

“Mmm…”

Cuba’s eyes fluttered open when a soft mumble and shifting of weight in his arms rustled him out of a Saturday afternoon nap. How long had he been asleep? A glance at the clock told him it had been a little over an hour.

Cuba yawned and smiled lovingly down at the hoodie-wearing, messy-haired blond curled up against him in their papa-san chair, his face half hidden in Cuba’s chest. Dark-skinned fingers brushed Canada’s hair away from his face so that lazy kisses could be peppered across his brow. Seeing Canada looking so sweet and relaxed, and feeling his warmth pressed against him made Cuba feel a little frisky, and he debated silently with himself as he stroked that silky golden mop of hair whether he wanted to wake Canada for a little lethargic loving or simply allow him to sleep to his heart’s content.

He still hadn’t made up his mind when Canada shifted in his sleep again, exposing more of his face for Cuba to appreciate. The tip of that unruly curl that Canada found himself unable to tame no matter how hard he tried brushed Canada’s face in the course of his unconscious movement and it must have tickled because Canada twitched his nose. The action was so adorably bunny-like that Cuba couldn’t help wanting to see it again.

Taking the curl between his fingers, Cuba slipped the end of that single strand of hair into Canada’s nostril and teased it around.

“Mmnngh…” Canada moaned, wrinkling his nose. Cuba continued tickling.

Canada’s nostrils flared as Cuba pushed the strand of hair in even deeper into the itchy recesses of his nose. His breath gave three almost inaudible hitches as his mouth eased open in preparation.

“Uhuhkichoo! Mm…hehhkichee! Hehiptchoo!” Cuba smiled at the cute little sneezes, keeping the strand of hair right where it was in hopes of coaxing out more. “Ehtishhoo! Heh…heh, hehhhhkitchooey!”

Predictably, this string of sneezes ended up waking Canada, whose dazed, watering eyes flicked up to meet Cuba’s for only a brief second before he lurched unthinkingly into his chest again with a soft “Ehptishhh!”

“Salud!” Cuba murmured, mercifully releasing the curl and nuzzling a few kisses into Canada’s hair.

Canada drew away from his chest with a satisfied sniffle, though his fair cheeks were touched with a shy pink. “Sorry, excuse me,” he apologized, rubbing a single finger under his nose and giving another quiet sniffle, followed by one more for good measure. “Wow, I’m not sure what made me so sneezy. My nose just got really tickly all of a sudden.”

Cuba cupped Canada’s cheek, stroking it lovingly with his thumb. “Don’t worry about it, Cariño. You’ve got the cutest sneezes of anyone I know. I’m always happy to hear ‘em.”

The older man couldn’t help laughing and stealing another kiss when Canada flashed him an embarrassed smile. He nuzzled Canada’s nose as he did so, hoping, but not expecting, that he could coax another sneeze from him. To his surprise and delight, Canada drew away sniffling and crinkling his nose adorably.

“N-not a-huh…againnn,” Canada whined, bringing a finger up to rub the tickle away.

Cuba caught his hand, preventing him from relieving the irritation before it could come to fruition.

“Ehtkichee! Ehtkishoommm…” Canada sneezed openly between them, unable to cover his mouth with Cuba holding his hands. “Ehpkishhhooey!”

The small blush that had been present in Canada’s cheeks flared up into a deeper pink when he saw the way Cuba was staring at him, and Cuba found his own face reddening as well. He released Canada’s hands slowly and pulled him close again, allowing him to hide his face in his chest once more.

“Salud again,” Cuba whispered, brushing his lips to the flushed shell of Canada’s ear.

“Do… you really like my sneeze that much?” Canada squeaked, peering up at him timidly.

Cuba blinked. “Eh?”

“Just now… you made me sneeze on purpose, right?”

Cuba swallowed. Had he really been that obvious? “Uh, well… heh, maybe? I mean, how could I resist when you look and sound so cute?” Dammit, he was going red. Why was he getting so embarrassed about this all of a sudden?

Canada watched him in awe, turning this new information over in his mind. It sometimes baffled him when Cuba revealed the things about him that he liked best; some of them were so undignified! But at the same time, it made him feel more secure in their relationship to know that Cuba didn’t just like the obvious positive things about him but that he could appreciate the silly, awkward stuff as well. He gave Cuba another shy smile.

“You… wanna do it again?” he asked.

Cuba’s eyes widened, unable to believe his luck. “What, you mean make you sneeze?”

“Well, if you like it that much, then why not?” Canada reasoned. “I actually, um, think it feels nice. I kinda like doing it, so… yeah.”

Cuba licked his lips nervously as he took hold of Canada’s curl again and brought the strand of hair to his nose once more. He met Canada’s striking blue eyes, silently asking if this was really ok. Canada replied with a goofy smile that Cuba couldn’t help returning. He slipped the tip of the hair into Canada’s nostril and began to tease. Canada fought to prevent his eyes from fluttering closed against the tickle.

“Eh hihh, hihh—hihh-hihhhhh…!” Canada twitched and crinkled his little button nose, holding the sneeze back as best he could in order to tease Cuba.

“Just let it out, Papito,” Cuba hummed coaxingly as he continued to swirl the strand of hair around Canada’s nostril.

“Y-you’ll h-h-hah…ha-hahhhh… have to do better than that *snff* if you really wanna m-ma-huhhh-heh… Mm, make me s-sn…” Canada trailed off as the tickle simply became too strong to resist anymore. He teetered on the brink for another fraction of a second before letting out an unrestrained “Haapishhhiew! Ehtishee! Aaaalkchoo! Heh-ish! Heh-ehshoo!”

It was too much for Cuba to simply watch. Canada’s nose was still quivering and flaring when Cuba captured his mouth with his own. The nose nuzzling didn’t put a stop to it either.

“Mmeptch!” Canada sneezed softly against Cuba’s lips. “Heh’ektch! Hmmemphht! …Ikitchhhhhh…uhhhh….”

Canada broke the kiss with a sniffle, his cheeks bright red, eyes still closed. Cuba could feel his breath against his skin as he let out a final, dry “Itichhhhhooey!” It was still another moment before Canada let his eyes slide open again, hazy and dazed looking in the aftermath of his last sneeze.

“Phew… bless me,” Canada breathed shyly as Cuba kissed up his neck.

“Mm… bless you,” Cuba echoed just as softly, nibbling at Canada’s ear. Canada shifted restlessly, his hips pressing against Cuba’s thigh and drawing his attention to a small problem that had developed in that vicinity. Cuba grinned lazily in anticipation of the actions he would need to perform in order to solve that “problem”. “You weren’t kidding when you said you enjoyed sneezing, huh?”

“S-sorry,” Canada mumbled, his fair cheeks going scarlet. “Shall I take care of this myself?”

“Don’t be silly, Chiquito,” Cuba chided playfully, holding Canada against him as he rolled over so that the blond was seated on top of him. “I got you into this mess, and now I’ll get you out.”

Canada smiled and shivered in anticipation as Cuba’s warm hands ran reverently over the soft skin beneath his shirt…

Squeeeeeee! roll2.gif My gosh that was so cute! This paring is so beautiful! Muy Bueno! clapping.gif

This makes me so happy!! It's so cute an goofy and I love it so much!! <3

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my god. Your writing is even better than your drawing- and that's saying something!

• 1 month later...

Title: Air Guitar

Pairing: Gakuen!AU PrussiaxAustria

Word count: 1,420

“I got it, Young Master!” Prussia announced as he burst into the music club room. His appearance was so sudden and dramatic that he startled Austria, causing him to jerk his pen and leave a strike of ink across the musical score sheet he’d been working on. “I totally know what would make your boring-ass music club so much cooler!”

“Apparently locks on the doors would be a good start,” Austria said tartly, glaring up at Prussia from his now messy composition.

Prussia circled around behind Austria and peered over the other boy’s shoulder to see what had happened to get Austria in such a mood. “Whoops, my bad,” he said, his grin half teasing and half apologetic. “Don’t worry; a little spit should clean that right up.”

Prussia moved his arm exaggeratedly as if he intended to spit on his hand and attempt to rub away the unnecessary ink, but Austria stood up abruptly and grabbed his wrist. “Don’t you dare, you fool!”

The fair-haired boy’s scarlet eyes darted to the comparatively delicate fingers closed around his wrist, and before he could get control over himself, a faint pink was rising in his cheeks even as he attempted to distract Austria from this fact with a cackle. “Relax! I wasn’t really gonna do it. But I like it when you manhandle me like that, Young Master. It’s kinda sexy.”

Austria’s cheeks warmed slightly now as he realized that he was touching Prussia’s bare skin and he hurriedly let go, clearing his throat and adjusting his glasses unnecessarily. “Ahem… D-don’t be vulgar… Now then, why don’t you share your no doubt ludicrous idea about how the music club could be improved and be on your way? Not all of us have infinite free time.”

“Oh right. Now, brace yourself for the brilliance the awesome me is about to send in your direction,” Prussia bragged. “You might wanna sit down for this.”

“Get on with it,” Austria demanded impatiently, rolling his eyes.

“Air guitars!” Prussia announced dramatically. “Played by the awesome me, of course!”

Austria stared at him blankly. “Excuse me, ‘air guitar’? What on earth is—”

Prussia poised his hands as if he were holding an electric guitar. Waggling his eyebrows annoyingly at Austria as if to prepare him for something amazing, Prussia tapped his foot like he was setting the tempo for a band. “A-one, two, a-one two three four!” Prussia began strumming his imaginary guitar energetically, swaying and writhing in exaggerated imitation of a rock star, providing the music with his voice. Austria stared at Prussia’s overblown performance with a mixture of disbelief and exasperation on his face.

“You interrupted my composing for this nonsense?” Austria scoffed.

“I see, more of a ‘concrete ideas’ kinda guy, huh?” Prussia said with a smirk, being intentionally obtuse. He grabbed a nearby broom. “Don’t worry; we can get the same kick-ass effect with a physical object, too!”

He began strumming the broom’s bristles forcefully, causing them to release puffs of dust into the air. Prussia’s nostrils twitched and flared, and before he could even consider holding back, he found himself releasing a loud, unrestrained “Huhweh-HOOEY!! …Ehgep-SHOOOOI!!”

Austria wrinkled his nose in distaste. “Clearly this was a foolish idea. At least have the decency to—”

“APSHUH!! APKUSHOOOOEY!!” Prussia sneezed openly, even as he continued to strum his “guitar”. “HuhPITSHHHHHOOUH!!”

“—cover your mouth!” Austria finished insistently.

Prussia ignored him, instead changing the melody of the sound-effects he was humming to resemble something like “Bad to the Bone.” “Buh-bow-bow-bow-bow—HuhKSHOO! Buh-bow-bow-bow-bow—HuhwihHOO!!”

“And now you’re altering your performance to accommodate your sneezing,” Austria sighed in irritation, shaking his head. He flinched as Prussia let out another explosive “Uh-HAUPSHOOOEY!! HELPSHUHHHHHH!!” “Honestly, what a fool. Don’t you even have the mental capacity to stop inducing an allergy attack for yourself?”

“The sh-show must—HERKSHUUUHHHH!! UhHALPUSHOOOOI!!! --*sniffle* go on!” Prussia declared loudly, his fingers on the broom’s bristles never slowing. “Any muh… musi… mu-sici-ci…ALPHYUHOOO!! HEHGEHOOOOOOEY!! EPSHOO!! Ady musiciad worth his salt kdows that… AAAKSHOOO!!”

“Enough of this childishness. Any chance you had of being considered ‘cool’ has already been hopelessly destroyed,” Austria chided, fishing his handkerchief out of his pocket and approaching Prussia cautiously, ready to jump out of the way if Prussia aimed a sneeze at him. Prussia’s nose twitched and flared, his breath hitching helplessly, but if he needed to sneeze again, he mercifully refrained. “Now, if you’re quite finished making a fool of yourself, kindly put down the broom and blow your nose. Some of us have things to do.”

Austria’s cheeks warmed slightly as he hesitated for a moment and then pressed the soft cloth of his handkerchief gently to Prussia’s streaming nose. Prussia gasped as Austria’s touch provoked his sensitive nose suddenly. “Ehkshau! Hehpshau! …Hehgehhyooo! Ehkeshhooo!”

Prussia sneezed into the handkerchief that Austria was holding for him, and the dark-haired boy couldn’t help noticing how much quieter these were than his previous releases. He felt weird even thinking this, especially about Prussia of all people, but these sneezes were almost…cute. Was this how they sounded when Prussia wasn’t being intentionally annoying?

“Huhteshooo! Huhgesh-huhkeshh-huh… huhgeshhhhhoooo!” Prussia’s face was red now as well, and Austria wasn’t sure whether his classmate was actually embarrassed by his own display and the odd intimacy of this situation or if it was merely a side effect of sneezing so many times. Prussia gave a satisfied snuffle, twitching his nose to get rid of the last residual tickles and blew his nose at last.

“Phew…. Thanks for that, Young Master,” Prussia said with a slightly sheepish grin, swiping a finger under his nose and giving another contented sniff. “Man, those were some good sneezes.”

“B…bless you, you fool,” Austria said softly. Jeez, why did he suddenly feel so awkward?

“And look at you, taking care of the awesome me even though you’re always pretending you don’t give a rat’s ass,” Prussia teased gently, even though he was definitely blushing now. “I knew you could be cute if you wanted to.”

Austria cleared his throat, avoiding Prussia’s gaze as he folded his handkerchief and put it away. His instincts were screaming at him to dismiss Prussia and go back to his composing, but something was holding him back. “I-it’s merely common courtesy. Don’t attempt to assign a deeper meaning when there is none.”

“You’re so full of it,” Prussia said with a grin. The uncharacteristic softness of his voice sent a surprisingly pleasant shiver down Austria’s spine. He refused to meet Prussia’s gaze even when he felt his classmate’s hand rest lightly on the small of his back. “Admit it, Young Master: my little concert got you thinking about just how much you want me. You know a good performance when you hear one, huh?”

“Are you honestly coming on to me with an allergy attack?” The suggestion was so ridiculous that Austria couldn’t entirely bite back a little smile. His heart throbbed as Prussia guided him even closer with the hand that was still resting on his back.

“Hey, whatever works,” Prussia said a touch self-consciously, his own grin brightening when he saw the rare display of amusement on Austria’s face.

“Is there no limit to the depth of your delusions?” Austria asked softly.

Their chests were nearly touching now, and Austria was surprised but not repulsed to find himself wondering what Prussia’s lips might feel like pressed against his own.

“Says you,” Prussia murmured, and Austria could feel the warmth of Prussia’s body against his own. “But here you are, leanin’ in for a smooch.”

“You’re equally guilty on that count,” Austria breathed, blushing brilliantly.

Prussia dropped the broom guitar he had still been holding so that he could kiss Austria at last. Their lips had only brushed when the impact of the broom against the floor sent up a little cloud of dust.

“HehgitCHoo! Hehgishhh!”

“Itchoo! Hehtichoo! …Iptchi! ...E-excuse me... Itkichoo!”

The two of them had turned away just in time to avoid sneezing on each other. An awkward silence descended upon them, the two of them frozen in place. It took a moment before they gathered the nerve to meet each other’s eyes, but once they did it was only a matter of time before the laughter began.

“Aw man, Young Master,” Prussia snickered, pulling Austria close once more. “You’ve got the most adorable sneeze I’ve ever heard! If I’d known how cute it was, I’d’ve kissed ya sooner!”

“Oh, be quiet,” Austria chuckled, his eyes fluttering closed blissfully as their mouths met at last.

That was. THE. MOST. ADORABLE. THING. I. HAVE. EVER. READ. :wub:

So adorable! I love the way Prussia and Austria play off one another, especially when Austria tries to hide his affections!

Oh my god this is s cute~ the ending made me giggle uncontrollably <3

Ummm! UMMM!!!! Wow. This thread is absolutely, completely amazing. I feel like my wildest dreams have come true. You write USUK sooooooo good, and I am dying, like seriously dying to read more! I don't know if you're accepting requests, but I have a thing about England and America not quite in a relationship and kind of bitter and resentful, ,but still harboring secret crushes for one another, if you get my drift?? It would be so, so awesome to see more of that sort of relationship, but I will read anything you write because it is so wonderful!! Ahhhh! Okay I'm done :)

Ummm! UMMM!!!! Wow. This thread is absolutely, completely amazing. I feel like my wildest dreams have come true. You write USUK sooooooo good, and I am dying, like seriously dying to read more! I don't know if you're accepting requests, but I have a thing about England and America not quite in a relationship and kind of bitter and resentful, ,but still harboring secret crushes for one another, if you get my drift?? It would be so, so awesome to see more of that sort of relationship, but I will read anything you write because it is so wonderful!! Ahhhh! Okay I'm done smile.png

I'm sure I could come up with something ^^ I'm feeling a little low on inspiration at the moment, so any details you have in mind about scenario/cause/who's sneezing/other details you'd like to see would be a big help!

Oh my gosh I have lots of ideas! Do you mind if I PM you?

This is my new favorite drabble!!! yay.gif All of these one-shots are absolutely adorable, wubsmiley.gif and I can't wait to read more!!! thumbup.gif

I'm horribly sick right now, and going through a lot (TMI, I KNOW) but like..reading these always makes me cheer up, and I admire you so much for your talent. :) <3 These are always amazing, and I've re-read them so many times. X3 you're awesome, Tea. Keep up the amazing work.

Title: Scattered Coins

Pairing: HRExChibitalia

Word count: 1,322

Holy Rome removed his cloak and coin purse with a small sigh and draped them over the back of the chair in his room. It was no good; he’d spent hours searching the local market place for the perfect birthday gift for Italy, but nothing he’d seen had seemed quite right. He’d fretted for quite a while over a pretty pink, fur-lined cloak, but in the end decided it was probably a little too long to fit Italy quite right. The last thing Holy Rome wanted was for Italy to stumble over the hem of her cloak and hurt herself.

Everything else he’d considered either hadn’t been special enough, or made him worry that Italy would think he was coming on too strong. Maybe he ought to just swallow his pride and ask Hungary for advice. Surely she would know what would be appropriate.

Holy Rome had just decided to ask Hungary when his coin purse slipped off the chair suddenly, startling him as it hit the floor loudly and coins spilled out, several of them rolling under the bed. The boy sighed again in annoyance as he got down on his hands and knees to retrieve the money. For what might be the first time ever, Holy Rome saw his diminutive size as an advantage. If he’d been any larger, he probably wouldn’t have been able to fit under the bed.

Holy Rome wriggled under the bed, feeling around blindly in the partial darkness for his coins, his eyes still adjusting to the lower light level after having spent so long at the sunny outdoor market. It certainly was dusty under the bed, Holy Rome observed with a sniffle. Obviously Italy was cutting corners with her cleaning again. He couldn’t find it in himself to be upset with her, though.

The blond boy twitched his tickly nose. His sinuses were tingling like crazy, and Holy Rome realized that any second now, he was going to…

“Ehh… Ehpchoo! Ehtshoo! …Hetchoo! Hepshoo!”

…start sneezing. He rubbed his nose furiously, but this only made things worse seeing as his hands were covered with dust. His back bumped against the bottom of the bed as his chest expanded.

“Huh-eshoo! Huh-etchoo! Nngh…huh…Huhetch-etch-etch! Ehkshhhhoo! Heh-ehshhhhuh…!”

They just wouldn’t stop coming. Holy Rome was paralyzed by his sneezing fit, unable to escape the dust irritating his nose. He tried holding his breath.

“Hktch! Hntsht! Hkcht-cht-cht-cht-cht…cht…Hehhhhhekshhhhhoo! Heh…hpch-cht-cht-cht-cht-heh…Ehgchoo! Hetchoo!”

Holding them in only made it worse. He was sneezing so rapidly now that he hardly had time to draw breath. Desperate to put a stop to this, Holy Rome tried to wiggle backwards out from under the bed. In his distracted state, he didn’t even hear his visitor arrive…

Italy looked up from his sweeping when a sudden noise from down the hall reached his ears. It wasn’t until the noise happened a third or fourth time that he realized what it was.

“Wow, Holy Rome’s poor nose must really be tickly…” Italy murmured to himself with a little frown of concern. “I hope he doesn’t have a cold…”

Worried about his friend, Italy leaned his broom against the bookshelf and toddled down the hall to check on the other boy. He paused in the doorway, his eyes scanning the room. Where was Holy Rome? The noise was definitely coming from here, but the room appeared to be empty.

“Hnn… heh… heh-ehtchoo! Heh-eksht-ksht-ksht-ksht-ksht… Heh-ekshhhhuh! Hetchuh! Ehpchuh!”

That’s when Italy spotted the little puffs of dust shooting out from under the bed with every sneeze. As concerned as he was, Italy couldn’t help smiling slightly at this. He hurried over to the bed and dropped to his hands and knees to look under it. Italy had just enough time to spot Holy Rome’s teary, desperate face before the next wave came.

“Fuehkshoo-kshoo-kshoo-kshoo-kshoo-kshoo—Hwetchoo! Ehchuh! Epkshuh! Kehchuh!”

Holy Rome, not having realized that he was no longer alone, released the sneezes openly in Italy’s direction, blowing a puff of dust from the floor into Italy’s face. The Italian boy’s nostrils flared and his eyes squeezed shut as a tickle overcame him.

“Ehbchi! Heh… hebchi!” Italy sat up quickly and snatched up the hem of his apron, bringing it to his nose as he released another soft “edjoo! Ehgshi!”

Italy scrubbed at his nose with his apron, then hurried around the other side of the bed. Grabbing Holy Rome’s ankles, he pulled him out from under the bed. Holy Rome continued to sneeze helplessly, snot and tears running freely down his face as he shakily pushed himself into a sitting position.

“Hegtchoo! Hetch-tch-tch-tch-tch—Uhhapshhhoo! Hapshoo! Hepchoo! Hweptchhhhoo!”

Italy hurriedly fished his handkerchief out of his pocket and held it out to Holy Rome, who snatched it from him and began pitching into it rapidly, hiding his brilliantly blushing face as he waited for his sneezing to subside. Italy sat down on the floor at Holy Rome’s side, patting and rubbing his back soothingly.

“Hehkchoo! Heh… dghh… haptchoo! Hetchoo! …Uhhh… Ughhh… Huhkushhhhhh…”

Holy Rome’s breath hitched a few more times, but it seemed that he’d finished at last. He gave a wet, gurgly blow into the borrowed handkerchief, blushing to the roots of his golden hair. Italy just continued to rub his back silently.

“E-excuse be…” Holy Rome muttered in a congested voice. He sniffled and gave one final “Ehshhuh!” into the soft cloth he had his face hidden in.

“Bless Holy Rome so many times!” Italy squeaked. “Are you ok?”

“I’b fide…” Holy Rome croaked. “Just the dust… S-sorry I bade you sdeeze, too…”

“Veh, that’s ok!” Italy said brightly. “A few sneezies now and then feels nice!”

Holy Rome fidgeted awkwardly, not sure how to reply. Suddenly, he was very aware of the soft little hand running up and down his back. He gave a little shiver, partially from nerves, and partially due to pleasure. Italy was unaware of how his touch affected his friend, so the concerned expression took up its place on his face again.

“Are you cold, Holy Rome? Do you have a fever?”

Before Holy Rome could deny any of this, Italy was pressing his warm little lips against the other boy’s forehead, checking his temperature. Holy Rome’s voice died in his throat as his face went even redder. Italy drew away slowly.

“Veh… you don’t feel warm, but your face is so red,” Italy observed worriedly. “I don’t want Holy Rome to get sick…”

Holy Rome’s head began swimming when Italy kissed his forehead tenderly, taking his hands in his own.

“I’ll make you a nice hot bath, and then we can take a siesta together, ok?” Italy suggested. “I promise I’ll give you plenty of nice, warm hugs to help you feel better.”

The blond boy’s voice was still nowhere to be found. He knew he wasn’t coming down with anything, and he hated to make Italy worry, but the thought of being allowed to cuddle the pretty little maid caused his heart to throb wildly. There was simply no way that he could pass up such an opportunity. Besides, the bath would help wash off the dust still clinging to his hair and skin. Holy Rome swallowed thickly, then gave a tiny nod of agreement. Italy smiled warmly, giving Holy Rome’s hands a gentle, affectionate squeeze.

“I’ll be right back then, ok?” Italy promised, getting to his feet. He took a blanket from the bed and wrapped it like a shawl around Holy Rome’s shoulders. Without another word, he scampered off to heat the bath water.

Holy Rome snuggled into his blanket, more to hide his still blushing face than because he needed its warmth. It was so sweet, the way Italy cared for him. Perhaps there was a chance that she felt the same way about him that he did about her. Holy Rome imagined stealing a little kiss from Italy’s sleeping lips, buried his face in his blanket, and sneezed once more.

So cute!!!! Holy Rome is so adorable, especially with how flustered he gets around Italy. (And dust allergies for Holy Rome are just perfect beyond words!) What an adorable drabble!

La la la la la don't mind me, just rolling around squealing.

So much adorableness!

That's so cute! Ahh, I love HRE x Italy! It was my first gay pairing <3

I don't want to seem rude for requesting this, but... er...

Could you possibly do another Fetish!England and Allergic!America, and as another post said, have them harboring secret crushes? And maybe if they were in a meeting, and America is trying not to sneeze, and England is watching him... or.... Anything else! UsUk is my favorite pairing, and you write them so perfectly. Anything you'd write would be great. This would be really amazing if you could do this... Thank you!

Archived