Sneeze Fetish Forum

Various Hetalia shorts (M)

Hachimitsu Tea

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry everyone, I know I promised Germancest this time, but I had this SuFin sitting on my hard drive, mostly finished already, so I thought I'd toss it out there. I'll get to the Germancest next ^^;

Title: At Ease

Pairing: SwedenxFinland

Word count: 1,454

“Phewwww,” Finland sighed as he lowered his hot, sweaty feet into the cool water off the edge of the park’s dock. “That feels good…”

Finland and Sweden had just finished taking Hanatamago for a brisk walk and had managed to work up a bit of a sweat in the balmy early summer weather. The little dog had flopped down on her stomach beneath a nearby shade tree and was panting contentedly as her owner and his friend cooled their legs in the lake.

Sweden, who had just finished rolling his pant-legs up to his knees to keep them from getting wet, sat down at Finland’s side, his heart throbbing as Finland leaned over to rest his head on Sweden’s shoulder. The two of them had been dating for almost three months now, but Sweden still blushed as he pressed a shy kiss to the top of Finland’s head. Finland tilted his head back to give Sweden a tired but sweet smile, his eyes slipping closed contentedly when Sweden brushed Finland’s sweaty bangs back and touched his lips to Finland’s forehead.

“We should do this again tomorrow,” Finland suggested happily, swishing his legs in the water. “We could bring a picnic and maybe even our swimming shorts…”

Sweden opened his mouth to say that this sounded like a perfect idea when a sudden, strong tickle flared up in his nostrils. He turned away hurriedly, covering his face with his free hand and holding his breath to prevent it from developing into a sneeze. This was probably the fifth or sixth time he’d needed to sneeze in the last twenty minutes. What was going on? It wasn’t his allergies or else his eyes would be watery and itchy too… In any case, he felt awkward sneezing in front of Finland. Sweden could feel his face warming rapidly beneath his hand as he waited for the tickle to pass.

“Sve…? Are you alright?” Finland asked concernedly.

Sweden gave his nose a quick rub to kill the itch before he dared to turn back to Finland again. “Mm.”

“Are you sure? You keep covering your face… Are you dizzy?” Finland sat up straight for worry that the weight of him leaning against Sweden was increasing his discomfort.

“’M fine,” Sweden assured him softly. He hated knowing he’d put that worried expression on Finland’s face, especially over something so stupid. “Really, ‘s nothi--”

Sweden’s reassurances were cut off when the tickle came back with a vengeance. Once again he turned away and hid his face behind his hand before he could stop himself. It was too late, though; Sweden hadn’t managed to hold his breath in time to head the sneezes off completely and his body gave two little tremors as he stifled them silently.

In the haze left behind by holding his breath and the sensation of the tickle in his nose growing even fiercer, Sweden hardly noticed Finland stand up and circle around behind him so that he could pull his hand gently away from his face to check on him. Sweden’s nose twitched, his nostrils flaring under Finland’s gaze as he held back the next series of sneezes. When his head cleared and the tickle had passed without coming to fruition, Sweden realized that Finland was smiling at him as he looked him straight in the face, and he blushed brilliantly.

“Do you need to sneeze?” Finland asked amusedly. “It usually helps if you don’t hold your breath.”

“…’Mbarr’ssin’…” Sweden mumbled, staring into the depths of the lake so that he wouldn’t have to meet Finland’s eyes.

“Sneezing is embarrassing?” Finland looked a touch puzzled and slightly surprised when Sweden gave a tiny nod. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know it bothered you.”

Sweden shrugged, swirling his legs awkwardly in the cool water. “Wanna look good ‘n front o’ ya…”

A smile spread across Finland’s face as understanding dawned on him. He circled back around to his original spot on Sweden’s other side, sitting down to soak his feet again and taking Sweden’s arm. “You always look good to me,” Finland breathed, his round, soft cheeks pinking adorably. “And I’m not just saying that.”

Sweden swallowed hard as he looked down into Finland’s earnest violet eyes, his heart throbbing joyfully. Finland gave him another warm smile and leaned up to kiss him. Sweden had only a second to appreciate the warmth and softness of Finland’s lips against his before the brushing of their noses set Sweden’s a-tickle again. He sniffled and crinkled his nose, attempting to pull away from Finland, but Finland curled his arms around Sweden’s neck, holding him in place.

“You need to sneeze again, don’t you?” Finland murmured against Sweden’s lips. “I can feel your nose twitching.”

“S-sorr-ry,” Sweden panted. He wished Finland would let go of him before he couldn’t hold back anymore and accidentally sneezed on him. Sweden tried to gently pull away from Finland again, but Finland would not be moved.

“Why don’t you just try letting it out?” Finland suggested softly, nuzzling Sweden’s nose with his own deliberately. “I’m sure it’ll feel much better than holding it in. Come on Sve… Just take a little breath through your nose and let yourself sneeze: ‘ah-choo!’”

Sweden let out a tiny whine as his breath hitched helplessly. “Heh… Nngh… heh, heh, heh…!”

Finland was clearly determined to sabotage him because his lips left Sweden’s and strayed to his tickly nose instead. He found the spot where the bone ended and the cartilage began and began to kiss it teasingly. Sweden bit his bottom lip in a desperate attempt to keep his sneezes in, but it was no good; they were coming out and there was nothing he could do to stop them.

“Ehtishhh… Hepishhh… hehichuhh… Ikishhh…” Sweden let out four soft, dry little sneezes against Finland’s lips. “’S-‘scuse me… Ehkichoo… Sorry!”

Finland smiled sweetly, touching another soft kiss to Sweden’s mouth as Sweden blushed. “Bless you, bless you! What cute little sneezes!”

“C-cute…?” Sweden stammered disbelievingly. “Me?”

How could anything about him be considered cute when he was so big and bulky and awkward, especially something as dorky as a sneeze? Then again, he found Finland’s sneezes to be pretty cute. Maybe it wasn’t all that weird…

Finland’s continued to smile as he reached out and cupped Sweden’s brilliantly pink cheek. “Adorable,” he murmured. “I wish you didn’t feel so embarrassed about it. It kinda makes me feel bad for wanting to hear you sneeze more often.”

Sweden swallowed hard, a struggle taking place in his mind between his own shyness and his constant desire to make Finland happy in any way that he could. After a moment of internal turmoil, Sweden licked his lips nervously.

“If ya touch m’ nose right here, I’ll sneeze ‘gain,” he admitted softly, staring down at his knees so that he wouldn’t have to meet Finland’s gaze as he indicated the sensitive spot on his nose.

Finland blinked, slightly surprised. He raised his finger tentatively, then paused. “Are you sure you don’t mind, Sve? I don’t want to make you uncomfortable…”

Sweden took a deep, fortifying breath, then released it slowly and nodded. “Wanna work on bein’ more at ease ‘n’ open t’wards ya. ‘S ‘mportant in a r’lationship.”

Finland smiled warmly as his heart fluttered. He leaned in and kissed Sweden unhurriedly. “You’re the best. How did I get so lucky to find someone as sweet as you?”

Sweden hid a tiny, shy smile against Finland’s lips, thinking that he was the lucky one in this relationship. Finland lifted his finger again once they’d broken apart.

“I’m gonna touch the spot now,” Finland warned. “You’re really ok with this, right?”

Sweden nodded resolutely and was rewarded with another kind smile from Finland. The shorter man hesitated just a beat more, then pressed the tip of his finger lightly against the spot on Sweden’s nose that he had indicated. He watched, enthralled, as Sweden’s eyes took on a hazy look behind his glasses and his nostrils twitched almost instantly. Finland gave the spot a tiny rub and Sweden’s lips parted.

“Hehhhh… hetish…hehish…hehyish…hwedshoo…hehedsh…” Sweden paused, sniffling, and Finland took the opportunity to capture Sweden’s lips between his own. “Etkipht… ihipht…Uhhh…”

“Wow…” Finland murmured. “Bless you, Sve!”

“Th-thanks,” Sweden stammered. “H…happy…?”

“Very,” Finland assured him. “In fact… i-if you’re interested, I could prove to you just how grateful I am…” He rubbed Sweden’s inner thigh suggestively, sending an almost electric charge and incredible flush through both of them. “W-when we get home, I mean! Of course we can’t do it here! That would just be indecent…!”

Sweden swallowed hard, laying his hand timidly on top of Finland’s and giving it a gentle squeeze. “Lookin’ forward to it.”

*squeals loudly* I absolutely love these two! They're so cute together! :D

Oh my goodness. XD it absolutely adore the ending, poor Finny. XD and he's just so cute with wanting to help Berwald. You write SuFin so well! :)

So cuteeeeee! So many amazing updates in such a short amount of time!! I love how frisky Finland can get and how flustered it makes Sweden! That's so adorable! owo

Oh my gosh... no words can describe the beauty of these drabbles, surprise.gif but I will try...

The GermanyxItaly PrussiaxAustria drabble was gorgeous!!!!! Breath-taking, sweet, adorable, hot, hilarious, and well thought out all in one!! yay.gifYou totally need to do another drabble with all four of them! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif And don't even get me started with SuFin!!! So freakin' cute!!!! You write both of them so well!!biggrinsmiley.gif

• 4 weeks later...

I'm smiling so hard my face hurts right now!!! I love your drabbles so much, I think this is the millionth time I've re-read them! My favorite is the one about the fairy house!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think you would do germancest where Prussia has allergies that Germany forgot about so when they go to a place Germany wants to go Prussia tries to hide them so Germany can enjoy himself!

It was tough, but I gave it a shot. I hope you enjoy it!

Title: Into the Woods

Pairing: GermanyxPrussia

Word count: 1,186

This should have been the perfect day. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and Germany had finally managed to clear not an hour, not three hours, but an entire day in his busy schedule to spend with the best brother on earth (in Prussia’s completely unbiased opinion). He and Germany had decided to bring a lunch and go for a hike in the Black Forest. Their final destination was a certain mountain hot spring, and not one of the well-known ones that was overrun with tourists, but a tiny hidden one that Germany had discovered decades ago. That was one of the benefits of being the personification of a country; since the land directly corresponded with your body, you knew about all the best secret gems.

Unfortunately, however, Prussia could feel the stirrings of certain forces who were seeking to undermine the enjoyment of a day alone with Germany. In this case, those forces happened to be his own sinuses.

“Huh… Huhhhhxxxcht! Hngcht! …Uhhhhh…”

Prussia opened his itchy, watery eyes and glanced cautiously at Germany, hoping he hadn’t noticed. His allergies may be trying to ruin his day, but he wanted to keep them from ruining Germany’s too as much as possible. Prussia hated to be pitied, especially over something stupid like allergies, but he would accept mountains of praise for his brave selflessness. Luckily, Germany seemed not to have noticed.

“Look, Brother! It’s a hazel grouse!” Germany hissed excitedly, pointing into a dense clump of vegetation. Prussia squinted through his allergic tears, trying to see the bird that Germany was indicating, but his eyes were too watery. “They’re so elusive; we’re very lucky to see one!”

“Cute little guy,” Prussia lied, grinning through his discomfort. If you can’t be true, then bullshit through, that was his moto. He’d look up a picture on the internet later.

Germany proudly checked the grouse off on his birdwatcher’s checklist as Prussia rolled his eyes fondly. His little bro could be such a nerd, but that was part of what made him so cute.

“Aaaaxxxjoohooey!!” Prussia sneezed loudly before he could hold it back. “Exxshahoy!!”

There was a soft rustling, no doubt a sign that the bird had been startled by the sudden explosion of noise and had scampered off. Germany made a small noise of disappointment, but then turned to Prussia with a frown of concern.

“Gesundheit! Are you alright?”

“Of course I’b alright!” Prussia insisted, grinning and puffing out his chest in an attempt to show just how alright he was. The effect was somewhat ruined by the dribbling of his nose and the hurried wiping he had to give his eyes.

Germany cocked his head doubtfully as he fished a handkerchief from his pocket which he handed to Prussia. Prussia accepted it gratefully and buried his face in it as his breath began to hitch again.

“Nndgh… hehhhh… ugh…heh, hehh, hehhhh….! Hackshoouh! Uh-hephchuhhhh! …Whoo, that felt good! …Uh-huckchooey!”

Prussia gave his nose a loud, hard honk and his eyes one last wipe (he longed to rub them but he knew that would only make Germany suspicious, and he was doing such a great job of hiding his misery so far) before clapping Germany on the shoulder.

“Ready to keep goidg?” he asked loudly.

Without waiting for a response, Prussia began to lead the way again. The sooner they got to the hot springs, the sooner he could wash the allergens away. And ogle Germany naked. He wasn’t sure which one was more important.

With Germany’s slightly longer legs, he caught up with his brother easily. Prussia wondered if Germany was going to press the matter of his sneezing considering the worry wart he was, but Germany said nothing. Instead he brushed Prussia’s hand with his own. Prussia glanced up at him and found that Germany’s face was turned so that he couldn’t see it, but his ears and neck were a telltale pink. Prussia grinned, his own cheeks pinking slightly as he took Germany’s hand with an affectionate squeeze.

“So, what’ve you got left od your bird list?” Prussia asked, rubbing surreptitiously at his itching nose. Hopefully if he got Germany talking, he wouldn’t notice the sneeze he could feel stealing over him.

“Let’s see…” Germany began thoughtfully, looking down at his list. “I still need to find a black woodpecker…”

“Hexxxsht!”

“A European green woodpecker…”

“Elgxxxxcht! Hggsht!”

“A wood warbler…”

“Hdddchhhg! Haggchdt! …Eckxxxxsht!”

“And an azure tit.”

“Pffft, a… a what?!” Prussia choked, simultaneously holding back laughter and another series of sneezes. It was almost too much for him and he was starting to feel awfully dizzy from all the stifling. “Hggphht! Hutchut! …Ahh… Ahaaaaapshooey!”

Shit, that last one had gotten away from him. Germany was looking concerned again, and the fact that Prussia was stumbling dizzily against him wasn’t helping. Prussia felt the hand that had been linked with Germany’s being released and the muscular arm being wrapped supportively around his torso instead.

Silence hung between them, and Prussia could feel himself going red against his will. This was so lame. If there was one thing Prussia hated more than looking weak, it was looking weak in front of Germany and seeing that sympathetic gaze aimed at him. He just knew Germany was going to call him on his allergy trouble and he prayed that Germany wouldn’t suggest turning around and going home. He’d been looking forward to this date all week, and he wasn’t going to let his fucking allergies ruin it.

“There’s a little stream over there,” Germany said, his deep voice rumbling pleasantly in the muscular chest that Prussia was half pressed against. “It’s a perfect place to wash our faces and cool off. Come on.”

Prussia blinked in surprise at the fact that Germany hadn’t even mentioned his sneezing fit as he allowed himself to be steered towards the stream. The two of them crouched by the water and lowered their hands in. Prussia felt a bit of relief as the cool water met his hot, itchy eyes and nose in his cupped hands. Germany produced another handkerchief from his hiking pack and dipped it in the water before handing it to Prussia.

“To keep the heat at bay on the trail,” he said gruffly. “We’re getting close to the hot springs.”

Prussia accepted the wet cloth and draped it over his eyes and nose for a moment, basking in what mild relief it provided. Clearly Germany was avoiding the topic of his allergies in order to keep Prussia from further embarrassment, and as much as Prussia hated the fact that he was making his brother worry when they should be enjoying their date, he appreciated the fact that Germany wasn’t trying to fuss over him.

Once he’d dried his face, Prussia stood up and gave Germany the best game face he could manage with his puffy eyes and reddened nose. “Let’s hit the road, West. I can hear those bubbling springs and cold beer callin’!”

Germany straightened up beside him with a small smile and pressed a shy kiss to the top of his brother’s head. “Yeah.”

This is beyond anything I could have ever asked for! I know how hard it is so write germancest because it's barely shipped and awkward because their personalities are so different, but you did this perfect! And Prussias sneezes are cute and adorable and just amazing to read and sound out in your head!!!! I'm so happy that you decided to write this thank you thank you thank you! You've just made my day!!!!!

YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

Just, yes. Amazing. Adorable. Wonderful. Super-duper amazingly extraordinarily adorable and cute and awesome. :D :D :D

“And an azure tit.”

“Pffft, a… a what?!”

My mind completely jumped to the wrong end at this. :laugh:

This was great, you made my day :D

Title: Missing in Action

Pairing: pre!ItalyxGermany

In exactly two hours and fourteen minutes, it’ll have been three days since I last saw Germany. Although Italy was willing to bet that most people who were acquainted with him already knew that he didn’t have much of a head for details, he remembered things like this when they dealt with important matters like Germany, pasta, or wine. The last Italy had seen of him, he’d been handing in his final stack of articles to Japan for the special start-of-the-semester double edition of the school newspaper, looking thoroughly exhausted.

Italy had of course been concerned when Germany hadn’t returned his texts on the first day, but he’d convinced himself that Germany was probably just getting caught up on his rest after all the extra work he’d had to put in to meet the paper’s deadline. By the third day of non-responsiveness, however, Italy was beside himself with worry. What could be going on with him? Germany was normally fairly prompt when it came to responding to his messages. Even when Italy had done something that frustrated Germany, the blond never outright ignored his attempts to contact him. He hadn’t looked well the last time Italy had seen him; perhaps he was really in bad shape and needed help. With that thought in mind, Italy cut his last two classes of the day to hurry over to Germany’s apartment and check on his friend.

Italy took a deep breath and knocked firmly on the door. He fidgeted uneasily on the step as he waited in silence. If Germany were coming to answer the door, Italy would be able to hear his heavy steps approaching from inside. No one was coming. Italy’s anxiety grew as he knocked again and was greeted once more with stillness. Heart hammering, Italy fumbled with the fake stone in which Germany concealed a spare key to his front door and let himself in.

“G-Germany?” Italy called tremulously. “Are you here? Are you alright?”

For a moment Italy thought he wasn’t going to get an answer, and then a harsh coughing sounded from the direction of the bedroom, startling him badly.

“Germany?!”

Italy just barely had the presence of mind to remember Germany’s rule that shoes were to be removed in the entryway before he hurried towards the bedroom. He froze in the doorway of Germany’s room, skidding to a halt as his eyes scanned the dim premises. Italy had never seen Germany’s quarters in such a state, and the sight of it only increased his extreme concern. There were numerous glasses and mugs scattered around the bed that looked like they might have once held water, orange juice and tea, a trashcan at the bedside overflowing with used tissues, and an empty bottle of medicine tipped over on its side. Germany had clearly used up his supply of tissues because the empty box sat on the floor, and a few handkerchiefs rested beside the pillow.

In the middle of this uncharacteristic mess was a Germany-sized lump huddled under the sheets, producing some rather loud and congested-sounding snoring. Italy hurried to his friend’s side, perching himself lightly on the edge of the mattress. It was too dark in the room for him to really see Germany’s face well, but he could see that the blond’s normally meticulously well-kept hair was mussed from its severe style.

Although Italy had more than enough evidence to discern the nature of the situation, he reached out hesitantly and cupped Germany’s cheek, checking his temperature.

“Oh Germany,” Italy breathed, “you’re burning up! No wonder you haven’t been at school…!”

Italy’s soft words caused Germany to stir, and though he didn’t wake, his breath began to hitch. “Huhhh…Ddghh… Huh, huhhhhh…! HURGSHOO!! HUHRUSHOO!! …UHRUHUHHH!!”

The Italian’s heart clenched with sympathy as he watched Germany’s entire body thrash with the force of his sneezes. He picked up one of the handkerchiefs and gently dabbed at Germany’s streaming nose. Upon feeling the cloth covering his nostrils, Germany blew his nose unconsciously.

Italy couldn’t just turn around and go home after seeing his beloved friend suffering like this. There weren’t many opportunities for Italy to help Germany in any significant way, and now that one had presented itself, Italy intended to make the most of it. He’d make a run to the store and buy some more medicine and tissues, and a few other assorted items to help make Germany a bit more comfortable.

“Don’t worry, Germany,” Italy murmured, “I’ll be right back for you, ok?”

In his haze of misery, Germany hadn’t been sure at first what had woken him. His burning eyes eased open, adjusting slowly to the gloom. There was a dark figure bending over him, and at first Germany was slightly alarmed, but before he could react in his sickly sluggishness, he realized that there was something awfully familiar about that silhouette. He swallowed thickly as he realized his shirt was open, and he flinched at the zing of pain that shot through his throat.

The slender figure looming over him lowered gentle hands to his bare chest and began to massage carefully, spreading a jelly-like cream over his skin. Germany’s nose twitched as he suddenly felt his passages clearing with the telltale, penetrating coolness of menthol.

“Huhhh, watch… watch out,” he warned in a whisper, his voice long since lost, a burning tickle flaring up in his sinuses. “W-watch ou-ou-ouTSHOO!! HURRUSH!! HURRUSHEH!! AAAAALPSHEH!!”

His visitor must have heard his warning, because he scrambled for a tissue, clamping it over Germany’s chapped nose just in time to avoid being sneezed on.

“Salute!” came a mercifully quiet voice as Germany geared up for another release.

“HERRKSHEH!! HERRESHUH!! …ERKCHEH!!”

“Salute, salute! Poor Germany… here, blow.”

Too exhausted to argue, Germany did as he was told. His eyes were finally able to focus on the figure holding the tissue for him. “I…taly…?”

“Yes, I’m here,” Italy cooed, throwing away the tissue and taking Germany’s hand. “How do you feel?”

“Terrible…” Germany croaked. Normally admitting this to anyone, let alone Italy, whom he found both his eyes and his thoughts drawn to with increasing frequency this year, would have embarrassed him deeply, but at the moment he didn’t have the energy to care. He let out a dry, painful cough. “Is there ady water left…?”

“I’ve got something better,” Italy said. “Can you sit up?”

Italy helped him into a sitting position, propping him up with pillows behind his back, and passed him a mug of something hot. Germany attempted to sniff the unknown contents, but even with the lessening of his congestion, he still couldn’t really smell anything. He took a cautious sip, relieved to find that the liquid didn’t burn his tongue. The flavor of herbs, citrus, honey and rum washed over his tongue. It was a familiar, soothing taste, one that Germany remembered his grandfather making for him when he’d been ill as a child. He let out a sigh of satisfaction.

“Veh…Did it turn out alright?” Italy asked. “Prussia gave me the recipe on the phone, but I’ve never made it before…”

“Perfect,” Germany assured him. He took another sip.

Italy gave him a pleased smile as he returned to massaging Germany’s chest. Germany watched him work dazedly, feeling as though he were still half-immersed in a fever dream. The sensation of Italy’s artistic hands on his body was pleasant and soothing, and made Germany feel sleepy again.

“Germany really overworked himself this time, huh?” Italy observed sadly. He wiped the menthol from his fingers on a paper towel and buttoned Germany’s shirt for him once more. Italy finished the task by laying a hot, damp towel wrapped in a bread bag on Germany’s chest to help release the vapors of the menthol. Germany’s heavy eyelids fluttered closed as the heat soaked into his skin. “I wish you would’ve told me that you were so sick… I would’ve come right away to take care of you.”

“Sorry…” Germany murmured into his mug. “I… I dod’t like idvolvi’g other people id by problebs… ‘S ebbarassi’g…”

Italy’s eyes gleamed with tears as he stroked Germany’s sweat-damp hair away from his clammy forehead. “Veh, I know Germany’s shy, I just… I care about Germany so much. I just want Germany to be able to trust me, especially when you need help.”

Germany took a gulp of his drink, emptying the mug. It lolled in his lose grip. “It’s dot a trust issue… I… I bust look disgusti’g… Did’t wadt you to see be like this…”

Italy passed him a dose of the medicine he’d bought him and helped him swallow it down. “Germany’s always handsome to me,” he said softly, gripping Germany’s hand once more.

Germany was in a daze and couldn’t formulate a verbal reply, so he just squeezed Italy’s hand weakly instead. He hoped that somehow, that action conveyed to Italy what he didn’t have the courage or energy to say; that Italy was dear to him, and that he appreciated that he’d come to take care of him. He sniffled wearily as Italy continued to stroke his hair.

“Oh, you’ve got a little thyme leaf from your drink on your nose,” Italy commented. He reached up and brushed it away.

The disturbance to his already sensitive nose caused Germany to scrunch up his face against a suddenly growing tickle. His teary eyes squeezed shut as his lips parted in preparation.

“Ughhhh huhhh…. Huh, huh, huhh… Ddgh… Huhhhh…”

Germany wrinkled his nose furiously, desperate to coax the stubborn sneeze out. Italy reacted quickly to his predicament; he brought a handful of tissues to Germany’s mouth with one hand, and extended the index finger of his free hand, teasing Germany’s irritated nostril from the outside. The blond began to pitch forward desperately.

“HARSH!! HARSHOO!! Ehh… ERRESHUU!! HESHHH!! HUHHASHHHHUH!!”

“Veh, bless Germany’s poor sneezy nosey! Sorry I did that to you!”

“HURRUSHUHHhhh…!!” Germany twitched his nose, wondering if he’d need to sneeze again, but the sensation passed. Italy held the tissues for him once more while he blew his nose with a wet gurgle. “I… I cad breathe…” He took a deep, slow breath, inhaling the menthol vapors, and released it carefully, feeling his head clear a little.

Italy smiled timidly at him. “Did… did I help…?”

“Yeah… phew…” Germany’s eyes slipped closed again. “Tired…”

“Wanna take a siesta now?” Italy suggested. He adjusted Germany’s blankets, ensuring that they were completely covering him up to his shoulders.

Germany was too exhausted to reply, but when Italy took his hand again, he tugged him weakly towards the bed.

“V-veh?” Italy squeaked nervously, his cheeks pinking as he joined Germany on the mattress.

Germany laid his aching, throbbing head in Italy’s lap. Italy’s curl twitched into a heart shape as Germany nuzzled him unabashedly.

“Warb…” Germany mumbled approvingly. He sniffled, and before either of them could take any sort of preventative action, had to muffle a number of loud sneezes against Italy’s inner thigh. “HUBSHUH!! HURRUPHHHH!! HEPHEHHHH!! …’S-scuse be.”

“B-bless Germany!” Italy stammered, his cheeks now very red and the heart shape of his curl more pronounced now than before. “Um… sweet dreams!”

Germany didn’t hear him, though; he was already fast asleep.

Oh my god Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. TEAAAAAAAAAAAA.

This is it. This is the drabble that killed me.

Everything about it was so wonderful, from Italy's adorable blessings to Germany's neediness!! Oh there's nothing more precious then Germany finally allowing himself to receive some much needed attention when he doesn't feel well! The spellings were...beyond fantastic. And oh my goodness, I don't even know what to do with myself! *clings to you*

Teaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are amazing, Tea! I haven't been posting for a while, but I've been stalking your threads! I love love love your work~turned.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Title: Breakfast in Bed

Pairing: PrussiaxAustria

Word count: 1,387

That day several nearly unthinkable events occurred within the space of a few hours. Had anyone aware with the rarity of these events been taking any notice, they may have reasonably wondered if the apocalypse was approaching. Well, Germany noticed, but he was too busy to be bothered with silly things like doomsday predictions. He had a country to run, a useless but adorable ally to keep out of trouble, and people to shout at.

Firstly, Prussia had gotten up early (not by choice. Aster, Germany’s dachshund, who had been sleeping at the foot of Prussia’s bed had scratched at the door to be let out and Prussia hadn’t been able to return to sleep afterwards). Secondly, Prussia had actually succeeded in waking up before both Germany and Austria. As if that wasn’t unusual enough, Prussia then decided that he was bored and could use some praise from the other occupants of the house when they did finally awaken and opted to make breakfast for everyone.

By the time he had finished baking the rolls and laying out the cold cuts, cheese and jam, Germany had joined him in the kitchen and, astonished by his older brother’s unusual display of initiative, had provided him with a satisfactory amount of praise. Germany’s admiration was great and all, and Prussia was glad to receive it, but the one he really wanted to hear singing his praises was Austria.

This had nothing to do with the strange and inexplicable shift that was taking place in his sentiments toward the other man recently and everything to do with the fact that Austria was a snooty priss who rarely seemed to have anything good to say about anyone, much less Prussia. That would all change today, though, because Prussia, in his infinite grace and humility, was going to bring Austria breakfast in bed.

“Hey, Young Master,” Prussia called in a singsong voice as he knocked on Austria’s bedroom door. “Are you up? The awesome me has something really great for you~”

A quiet rustling followed his proclamation, and then a groggy voice that made Prussia’s heart throb with the novelty of such open vulnerability.

“Ahem… c-come in,” Austria called.

Prussia swallowed hard and pushed open the door. Austria was pushing himself into a sitting position in bed with one hand, and desperately trying to flatten his bedhead with the other. The white-haired man couldn’t bite back the big, goofy smile that stole over his face at the sight of this.

“Cute pajamas,” Prussia chuckled before he could stop himself.

Austria flushed, pulling the blankets up hurriedly to hide his sleepwear. “State your business or leave,” he ordered embarrassedly.

Prussia shook himself slightly. It was one thing to tease Austria, but that statement had held just a little too much honesty for comfort. He needed to regain control of himself. Boosting his usual cocky grin back into place, he strode into the room as if he owned it.

“Today’s your lucky day, Specs,” Prussia crowed. “The great and powerful Prussia has decided to bestow breakfast in bed upon you! How’s that for a kickass surprise, huh?! Go on, praise me all you want!”

Austria rubbed his eyes and blinked dazedly at him. “That… is indeed highly unexpected…” he said slowly, his brow crinkled in a suspicious frown. “What brought this on? I…don’t suppose the food is poisoned or spoiled in any manner?”

“Hell no, it’s not,” Prussia scoffed, bustling into the room indignantly. “I don’t hate you anymore, remember?”

That phrase gave Austria a small start. He’d noticed, of course, that Prussia had been treating him with far more kindness than he ever had in the past, but neither of them had ever discussed the change or acknowledged it verbally. Hearing Prussia say those words out loud gave Austria a curious but admittedly not unpleasant sensation in his chest. The musician’s hand drifted absentmindedly to his fluttering heart as if to explore the feeling with his fingers, a hint of color rising in his cheeks.

“In that case… I apologize for suspecting you,” Austria said a touch dazedly. “And I appreciate the gesture. If you could set it on the bedside table?”

“Oh, of course, My Lady,” Prussia said in a mockingly servile tone, placing the tray on the table. “Shall I open the curtains and fluff your pillows while I’m at it?”

“Hush, you fool,” Austria huffed.

Prussia’s grin widened as he ignored the order and leaned in suddenly, his arms encircling Austria. Austria stiffened, a brilliant flush rising in his cheeks, thinking that Prussia was going to embrace him. In his nervousness, it took him a moment to realize that Prussia was only fluffing his pillows. Prussia was smirking as he drew away, and Austria’s flustered mind only barely had the wherewithal to register that Prussia’s cheeks weren’t their usual fair shade but an excited pink.

“What’re you getting all red for, Specs?” Prussia teased, ignoring the fact that his own face was a similar color. “Did you think you were gonna get some cuddles from the awesome me? Kesesese!”

“Wh-what other conclusion could I have logically drawn with you suddenly throwing yourself at me, you fool?!” Austria demanded, his single curl bouncing in flustered irritation. “Besides, your own face is flushed as well!”

Prussia whirled around, putting his back to Austria with a scoff and marching over to the windows, whose curtains were still closed. “Puh-lease. The great and powerful Prussia doesn’t blush like a sissy. You must still be half asleep!”

“I know what I saw,” Austria insisted.

Before he could say anything else on the matter, Prussia whipped open the curtains, letting in a brilliant stream of sunlight. Austria clamped his eyes shut as what had been soothing darkness was suddenly expelled, leaving him blinded for a moment. The unexpected burst of light sent a zing straight to the Austrian’s pale, aristocratic nose, and the intensity of it made his whole body tense, his hands hovering uselessly in front of his face.

Prussia, whose eyes had already grown accustomed to the light over the course of the time he’d spent making breakfast, was unaffected by the sun, but turned around curiously to see what had silenced Austria so suddenly. He saw Austria frozen in place, a most peculiar expression on his face.

“P-pardon me, I… I need to snuh…sneeze…!” Austria’s voice grew higher at the end of his declaration as the tickle tormented his sinuses to the point where he almost released it, but it withdrew at the very last second.

Prussia swallowed, staring fixedly at Austria’s desperate expression as the heat rose in his face once more.

“Heh…ehtchi...” Austria was so desperate to sneeze that he pronounced the sound before the actual release manifested. Then a small jolt ran through him as the tickle came to proper fruition at last. “Hehh… Hetchi! Hetchi-chi-chi! Hetchi!”

Blushing furiously, Austria snatched a handkerchief from his bedside table and touched it delicately to his nose. “Goodness, excuse me.”

That did it. Prussia crossed the room again to Austria’s bedside in three quick strides. Austria’s shy amethyst-colored eyes darted up to meet Prussia’s ruby ones in shock as his ex-enemy leaned in and touched his lips softly, reverently to the bridge of Austria’s nose.

“Mmngh…” Austria sighed breathily as the gentle touch stirred up the receding tickle once more. “Eh… heh-etchu! Ehpchu-chu-chu! Hepchi!”

“…Gesundheit…” Prussia murmured breathlessly against Austria’s skin.

“…Ehp…chi! …Nnn…” Austria let out a final soft sneeze into his handkerchief, the only barrier between his own lips and Prussia’s, and then made a tiny, barely audible moan of relief as the tickle left him at last. That little hum nearly drove Prussia wild with desire. “Ahem… Excuse me…”

“Gesundheit again,” Prussia breathed as Austria lowered his handkerchief uncertainly.

They blinked at each other, noses mere centimeters apart, both of their faces crimson. Their lips brushed partially by accident, and then again more purposefully.

“You have,” Prussia whispered between kisses, “the most adorable sneeze… I’ve ever heard…”

Austria averted his eyes shyly, his long lashed brushing Prussia’s cheek as their lips met again, but he couldn’t help the tiny, embarrassed smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. “Be quiet, you fool, and feed me my breakfast.”

Prussia grinned, cupping Austria’s cheek and stealing several final kisses. “As you wish.”

Oh my goodness! This was so sweet! I can honestly say I wasn't expecting this! So amazing and I love the interaction between Prussia and Austria. So cute.

Austria averted his eyes shyly, his long lashed brushing Prussia’s cheek as their lips met again, but he couldn’t help the tiny, embarrassed smile that tugged at the corners of his mouth. “Be quiet, you fool, and feed me my breakfast.”

:rofl:

Holy cow, I didn't realize that you updated!!! All of these were freakin' adorable!!yay.gif Not gonna lie though, the AustriaxPrussia one-shot was my favorite out of your newest three stories!! So many feels, I can't even take it! Austria and Prussia are such a cute pairing and the scenerio couldn't have been written out any better! Great job as always, and thank you so much for posting!biggrinsmiley.gif

Fetishy Prussia is the best and Aww Austrias sneezes really are cute!! *heart melts into a puddle of happiness* Excellent job! I love how Prussia kissed his nose to, Im a sucker for that!

:D hurray for more love of my favorite pairing and my favorite sneezer <3. Beautiful~

Title: A Friend in Need

Pairing: DenmarkxNorway

Word count: 2,468

“You gettin’ sleepy, Best Buddy?”

Norway, who had been nodding off at Denmark’s side, blinked out of his stupor, looking dazedly up at his grinning friend and roommate. It was early Friday afternoon, and the two of them, being juniors, had managed to arrange their schedules so that they had no classes on Fridays. This week found them, as it often did, lazing together in their apartment, watching TV after lunch.

Norway gave a congested sniffle and wiped his nose on the sleeve of the baggy sweatshirt of Denmark’s he was wearing. He’d woken up that morning not feeling the best to be honest, but he hadn’t decided yet if he was ready to admit this to Denmark.

“…Bit,” Norway conceded croakily.

“Ha ha, how cute!” Denmark laughed. He lifted his arm in invitation, his cheeks an eager pink as he wiggled his fingers enticingly. “Y’ wanna cuddle up with ol’ Den and have a nap?”

Actually, that wasn’t a half-bad idea, Norway thought. Grudging though he was to move his tired, achy body even the few inches to the left necessary to close the gap between them, Norway scooted over anyway, motivating himself with the thought of the warmth he knew he’d find in Denmark’s embrace. His nose began to tickle as he molded himself to Denmark’s side. His friend’s strong arms curled around him, and Norway hid his face in Denmark’s shoulder.

“…Ehtishoo… heh-ish, heh-ish! …Hehishhoo!” he sneezed softly.

“Bless you!” Denmark said, patting Norway’s back, completely unperturbed by the fact that Norway was sneezing openly into his shirt.

Norway screwed up his face, wrinkling his nose desperately against the stubborn itch in his sinuses. He pressed his flaring, twitching nostrils into Denmark’s shoulder again. “Heggshuu… itisshoo, itissshoo! … Hehitchoo!”

“God bless you!” Denmark repeated concernedly. He reached over and grabbed the box of tissues from the end table, offering it to Norway. “You alright? Somethin’ botherin’ yer nose?”

Norway swiped a handful of tissues from the proffered box and buried his face in them. “Heh! Hehhhhh…! …Ugh…” The tickle died, leaving Norway frustrated as he blew his nose wetly.

Denmark watched him stuff the used tissues into his pocket with another congested sniffle. Norway looked down at his knees, his head throbbing and cheeks coloring slightly with embarrassment as he waited for Denmark to look away. It soon became clear, however, that Denmark had no intention of averting his attention from him until Norway acknowledged his gaze. The shorter man forced himself to meet Denmark’s eyes reluctantly, his blush deepening when he saw the unabashed worry those eyes held for him.

“Hey, you ok?” Denmark’s voice was unusually soft, and Norway couldn’t help the way his heart throbbed at the sound of it.

Norway hesitated uncertainly. As much as his pride wanted to pretend he was basically made of steel, he was secretly almost defenseless when Denmark used that gentle, intimate voice with him, especially when he paired them with those wide blue puppy eyes he was currently aiming at him. Truth be told, Norway wanted to be able to be more honest with Denmark; it was just so embarrassing when Denmark cooed and gushed and overreacted.

Denmark, for his part, sensed that Norway was struggling to express something to him that he considered embarrassing, and the sneezing fit and sleepiness gave him a pretty good idea of what that might be. Wanting to lessen the burden on his beloved friend, Denmark held up his hand silently. Norway swallowed thickly, then rested his forehead against it.

“Ooh, hey, you’ve got a pretty bad fever!” Denmark exclaimed worriedly. “Poor Norge!”

Norway sniffled and bowed his aching head in shame. “…Noisy…” he mumbled.

Denmark bit his lip as he watched Norway’s ears redden, wishing he hadn’t said anything. Him and his big mouth! He honestly tried not to humiliate Norway; it was just that Norway seemed to find the strangest things embarrassing, and it was hard for Denmark to predict everything that would upset him. Wanting to alleviate the awkwardness he’d caused Norway to feel, Denmark shook open the blanket that had been folded up at the foot of the couch and draped it around Norway’s trembling shoulders before refocusing his attention on the TV.

Norway clutched the blanket around himself. It was warm to be sure, but his body craved the warmth of a different source. He glanced surreptitiously up at Denmark and was relieved to find his friend was no longer watching him. It was easier to contemplate doing what he wanted when Denmark’s attention wasn’t fixed directly on him. Norway took a deep breath and climbed into Denmark’s lap.

Denmark started at this unexpected development and very nearly ruined everything by laughing out loud out of sheer joyful surprise. He bit his tongue just in time to prevent such a foolish mistake, but hugged Norway tightly to his chest so that he wouldn’t see Denmark’s brilliant smile. He couldn’t believe this was actually happening! Norway was actively seeking Denmark’s affection! The Dane felt as though Christmas had come early.

Norway could feel his nose starting to tickle again as he settled in. He smacked his lips as the irritation grew, his eyes fluttering shut in preparation.

“Hehinxxxiew… itchiew, itchiew! Hehitchiew!” Norway sneezed quietly into Denmark’s chest.

“Bless you!” Denmark said, offering him more tissues. “Ya warm enough?”

“Mm,” Norway confirmed, dabbing at his nose.

Denmark hugged him close and nuzzled a kiss into Norway’s silky golden hair. “Tell me if ya need anything, ‘kay? Have a nice nap.”

Norway’s hand settled on Denmark’s chest as his burning eyes slipped closed, wandering in purposeful circles until his fingers detected the pulsing of Denmark’s excited heartbeat. He stroked the area lethargically, finding comfort in the lively rhythm. His friend’s cool, soft lips brushed the rim of Norway’s feverish ear lovingly, kissing away his consciousness.

Norway’s sinuses were awake before he was. He let out a hoarse whine as his thoroughly clogged nose suddenly began to tickle furiously. Norway attempted to sniffle the tickle away, but his congestion wouldn’t allow it and even his sluggish, sleep- and fever-muddled brain recognized that these sneezes were probably going to be quite messy.

“Hegh…hehhh-hehh…. Hehhhh!” He put a finger under his nose, trying to hold back at least until he located some tissues, but it was hard to search when the need to sneeze was preventing him from even opening his eyes.

Finding no tissues and unable to hold his sneezes in any longer, Norway pulled his head into his sweatshirt like a turtle.

“Huheshhoo… Huheshh, huheshh! Heyesh! …Huhyeshoo! Huhyeshoo!”

His face was a mess, and Norway knew it without having to look in a mirror. Cringing, he peered out over the collar of his dampened sweatshirt, nose running freely behind the cloth, and located the tissues at last.

“Wow, bless your cute little nose!” a groggy voice from beside him chimed. “I don’t think I’ve ever heard ya sneeze like that before!”

Norway would normally have been embarrassed that his sneezing had woken Denmark, who’d apparently fallen asleep holding him, but right now he was too miserable to manage any other emotion. Denmark rubbed his eyes as Norway hurried to clean his face up before Denmark got a good look at him.

“How ya feelin’, bro?” Denmark asked sympathetically, kissing the top of Norway’s head. He didn’t seem at all bothered by Norway’s filthy display, or the disgustingly wet noises he produced as he blew his nose.

“…Crappy…” Norway admitted with a sniffle.

“Thought so, poor Norge,” Denmark cooed, hugging him and rubbing his back soothingly. “You got a hell of a cold, huh? You were shakin’ and sweatin’ and groanin’ the whole time ya slept. Musta been havin’ some bad dreams.”

Norway shivered, looking down at his sweatshirt blearily, just now noticing that it was damp with cold sweat. No wonder he felt so awful. He wanted to go into the bathroom and get himself cleaned up, but found he had the strength to do nothing but cling to the warm, cuddly form that was Denmark. The taller man brushed Norway’s sweaty hair out of his face for him tenderly.

“Ya must feel awful,” Denmark murmured. “What can I do t’ help? How ‘bout a bath? Wouldja like that?”

Norway often accused Denmark of being a halfwit, but apparently he had better instincts than Norway gave him credit for; a bath was precisely what Norway had been wishing for. He nodded weakly. Denmark kissed the top of his head.

“Can ya stand?” he asked.

Norway hesitated, considering it, then shook his head. Denmark uttered not a word of complaint or judgment; he simply scooped Norway up and carried him carefully into the bathroom. Norway shivered as he was seated on the cool counter and Denmark separated from him to begin filling the tub with steaming hot water. For some reason, the steam only made Norway shiver more. Perhaps it was the clash in temperatures that was bothering him. Whatever the reason, Denmark noticed his increased suffering and returned to his side instantly, his eyes brimming with concern as he cuddled Norway close once more.

“Y’ ok?” he asked.

“C-c-cold…” Norway stammered, clinging to Denmark unabashedly.

“Don’t worry, buddy,” Denmark assured him softly, rubbing his back. “I’ll have ya warmed up in a jiff. Just hold on a little longer, ok?”

The two of them stayed that way, wrapped around each other, until the tub had filled. Denmark separated from him to shut off the tap, then returned to him quickly.

“Ok, let’s do this quick so ya don’t have to cold any longer than you have to be,” Denmark said bracingly, removing his own clothes first. Norway hadn’t realized that Denmark intended for them to bathe together, but he felt too terrible to care, and he was sure he’d be glad for Denmark’s help. Denmark approached him, bare. “Ya ready?”

Norway gave a single nod of his aching head, and Denmark quickly stripped Norway’s uncomfortable, sweaty clothing away. He whined and shivered more violently as Denmark scooped him up and lowered them both slowly into the tub. Hot water and steam engulfed them, and for a moment, Norway experienced deep, all-consuming relief. Then his nose began to twitch again.

“Huh… Huhephbt!” Norway sank down deeper into the water so that it covered his mouth and nose and muffled his sneezes. “Huppphbt, upphbb! …Huhebbpht! ….Ughhhhh….”

Denmark rubbed his shoulder and handed him a washcloth. “G’ bless you!”

Norway coughed into the washcloth as he mopped his streaming nose with it. “Uhpshi…! …Ugh…. Head hurts…”

Denmark removed Norway’s hairclip with care, kissed the area where it had been and squeezed some shampoo into his palm. Norway’s eyes fluttered closed as Denmark’s long, confident fingers threaded into his hair and began to massage his scalp gently. The shorter man let out a deep sigh as a surprising amount of his pain and discomfort was rubbed skillfully away. Whatever faults Denmark had, and in Norway’s eyes that list was growing shorter by the second, he had always admitted, if only to himself, that he loved Denmark’s hands and the things he could do with them.

After a moment, Norway felt the washcloth being tugged from his loose grip. He let it go and heard the quiet splashing sound as the cloth was dipped into the water and wrung out. Denmark began to wash Norway lovingly, scrubbing away the sweat that had made him feel so much worse than his cold already did. His consciousness drifted as he allowed his friend to care for him.

After what seemed like far too short a time, though it might have been hours for all Norway knew, Denmark kissed his cheek.

“There ya go, Norge,” he whispered. “All clean.”

Norway’s dazed eyes fluttered open and he gazed blearily at Denmark for a moment before ducking hurriedly into the water again to sneeze. They escaped him silently, the rush of bubbles from his mouth the only evidence of their existence.

“Was that another sneeze?” Denmark asked with a sympathetic smile. “Bless ya again! The water’s startin’ to get kinda cold, huh? Ready to get out?”

“…Mm…” Norway agreed vaguely, sleep already starting to call to him again.

He was vaguely aware of some jostling and increased chill as Denmark got him out of the bath, dried and dressed him in fresh clothes, but he was so sleepy and weak that all he could do was allow Denmark to work. The next time he had a semi-lucid thought, Norway realized that Denmark had also dressed himself and was in the process of laying him in bed. Denmark began to draw away after having set him down, but Norway looped his arms around his friend’s broad shoulders to prevent him from leaving. Denmark looked down at him with worry in his eyes, thinking that maybe Norway had suddenly started to feel worse. Having successfully stopped him from pulling away, Norway’s hand drifted from Denmark’s shoulder to his cheek.

“…Love ya…” he breathed.

Denmark blinked. Then his eyes went wide and his face erupted into a brilliant blush as Norway’s words sank in.

“Wh…N-Norge… did you… J-just now…!” Denmark stammered.

He swallowed thickly, pressing his trembling lips together, his voice petering out into silence. Norway’s hand slid down Denmark’s arm and gripped his fingers loosely. Denmark’s eyes were welling up rapidly, and he blinked again several times, trying to keep the tears from overflowing. Norway nuzzled his feverish cheek into the palm of Denmark’s hand, brushing his thumb with hot, dry lips.

“Love ya,” Norway repeated hazily.

He heard Denmark sniffle wetly and a fat teardrop rolled down Denmark’s bright red cheek and splashed silently onto Norway’s skin. The Norwegian touched his lips to Denmark’s thumb again, the only expression of gratitude for Denmark’s tender care that he was capable of in his current state. His eyelids fluttered again as Denmark’s arms slipped under his back to embrace him and soft blond hair tickled Norway’s neck and chin as Denmark buried his face in Norway’s chest.

“I love ya too, Norge,” came Denmark’s muffled reply. “I love ya so much it hurts…!”

In spite of his misery, Norway could feel a tiny hint of a smile curling up the corners of his lips. He stroked Denmark’s hair lethargically. Seconds became minutes, but the two of them hardly moved, and eventually Norway wondered if Denmark had fallen asleep on him. He was about to drift off himself. Norway yawned, and the sound prompted Denmark to lift his head at last. The last thing Norway saw before he drifted off once more was Denmark’s flushed and tear-streaked but thoroughly blissful smile as he joined Norway under his covers and pulled him close.

Archived