Sneeze Fetish Forum

#fetishproblems

zorakio2

ScoobertDoobert23

When the girl you are romantically talking to thinks she's "diagnosed" you with a sneezing fetish, but you've known about it for the past five years. #fetishproblems

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I love Alan Rickman

• Chanel_no5

• CeruleanBlue

• Kaze Wo Hiku

ScoobertDoobert23

I have this really cute girl in my early class, that will without fail stifle or sneeze four times per class. I don't know if she is generally a sneezy person, or if she has been sick a lot recently. The other day I went to ask her out, so we could get to know each other.

Long story short, she freaking sneezed and I had to walk away from the situation to avoid further embarrassment.  #fetishproblems

When you’re talking to your friend about pet peeves and he says, “My biggest pet peeve is when people keep coughing or sneezing during class. Like if you’re sick you should just stay home.” And you’re just there like...:ohno: HOW???

When you’re participating in a pool tournament, and it’s your turn to shoot, and all of a sudden every other person in the pub decides to have a wicked sneezing fit. Good luck trying to stay focused. #fetishproblems

When you are getting a massage and your massage therapist sneezes which is super awkward, but then even worse comments that he "hates sneezing, it's like the worst thing in the world". And all you can do is thank the gods you are face down so he can't see your face! #fetishproblems

When you decide you need to hear the whole sales pitch and all extra information regarding an item you have already decided to buy because the salesperson has the most adorable sniffles and you're hoping he'll show more of that cold.

When your parents ask you if you're okay because you suddenly jumped from the couch and ran out of the living room while watching the news. I had a hard time explaining that I'd already read the news before and wanted to do something... er, useful before my favorite tv series started :unsure:

I mean, I know that the flu season this year has been the worst within the past decade (In Germany). Honestly, why did they have to show a four-minute special about the symptoms of the flu and how it spreads? There was actually a quite nicely acted sneeze in there, but I was sitting there with my family

I just hope they don't notice a pattern. I also tend to disappear during the ads, as there are literally only cold medicine and hand sanitizer ads...

On 3/25/2018 at 4:59 PM, Sequoia said:

I just hope they don't notice a pattern. I also tend to disappear during the ads, as there are literally only cold medicine and hand sanitizer ads...

Fortunately, this fetish is not nearly as common as we think. It’s not common whatsoever, and there are hardly any “muggles” that actually know about it, and most of them are people that research things like fetishes. Such as scientists. So even if they do unfortunately notice a pattern, they’ll be very likely to think it’s because you find those things gross. I’m sure the idea that you have this fetish would never cross their mind in a million years.

Recently got caught out when a friend asked why my recent OKC searches included 'sneezing' as a potential interest. As if this isn't a normal thing to look for in London dating life!

We really need a secret code to identify ourselves in online dating profiles :laugh:

#fetishproblems

When someone sneezes but you pause because your afraid to say "bless you." worrying irrationally that they might know you have the fetish but just end up looking more odd. #FetishProblems

The awkwardness when you are hanging out with someone on campus and he/she keep sneezing. Then, they talk about how bad his/her allergies are and how he/she should have taken medicine.

When you walk outside with a friend and they sneeze twice, and your first thought is "I wonder if they have the photic sneeze reflex" but have no way of asking without seeming weird. #fetishproblems

When your birthday is coming up, and you’ll be Skyping your best friend (who has bad allergies) since they’re in a different state. You realize the allergy count (grass and tree pollen) is very high there currently and supposed to be on your birthday as well. Therefore, you really hope they’ll have a sneezy allergy day then and you’ll be able to have an awesome observation for them.

Edit: Especially because you haven’t seen them sneeze from allergies since autumn since they only seem to have spring and autumn allergies.

#fetishproblems

Edited by I love Alan Rickman

When  your dad is sick for the second time in four months (since Christmas) and Mom's just sitting with him in the living room even though she got sick from him last time. Stupid.

I hope to God I don't get sick because not only do I have a therapist appointment in two weeks, but I'm going to see a movie with a friend in one week!

Trying to keep walking and not tripping when your best friend sneezes right next (!) to you and having to try to pick up your story but not managing to speak for a solid 5 seconds, and hoping to the heavens he didn't notice anything...

#fetishproblems

When it’s your birthday, and you’ve been hoping literally all day that your friend in a different state—whom you’ll be Skyping today—will be sneezy since the allergy count in their area is currently supposedly very high for both tree pollen and grass pollen. So now since you’ll be Skyping them in about half an hour, you’re hoping even more that they’ll have a sneezy allergy day since they have bad spring allergies. And if they aren’t sneezy, you’ll be very annoyed in the back of your head, especially since you haven’t witnessed an allergy sneeze from them since early autumn. You think, “C’mon, trees and grass! Give me a birthday gift of them being sneezy after so long!” 

Edit a few days later: Of course, they didn’t sneeze... 🤦‍♀️

This happened a couple of weeks ago, but it's making me cringe so hard every time I think about it. 

When your brother tags you in this meme on Facebook:
7XlJWdN.png
Indicating he is the one on the left, and I am the one on the right. And you have to comment, because it's just the banter of meme-tagging (we all know that pain..) and you agonise for ages about how in the hell you're going to reply to that, and paranoid as all hell that other people are going to see that you commented on it. He probably just saw it as funny, but damn, was it awkward. #fetishproblems.

Somehow being low-key allergic to your placement university's library (?????) and consequently feeling wayyyyy too awkward to go there with anyone you know in case they notice. :bag:

And on a related note, being too damn awkward to buy any kind of medication to solve the problem.

#fetishproblems

Edited by MaiMai

When it’s too cold for all the flowers at work to be outside, so they are all piled on carts in the area where your man works, and you tell him that you left them all specifically for him, and he responds by saying, “Yeah, thanks a lot, I’m allergic,” and then fakes a cute sneeze, but he is only kidding because he really isn’t, but you spend the rest of your day wishing it were true. #fetishproblems

When you audio record all your music lessons to the knowledge of your teachers, and one day one of them has a very runny nose from allergies and is blowing their nose a lot. “Great, are you recording me blowing my nose?” They ask and laugh. 

You laugh with them and try to say as convincingly as possible, “No.” It wasn’t intentional. You didn’t know they were sniffly that day, and you started the recording before you found out. So that wasn’t a lie, right? 😅 You just are really good friends with them and don’t want them to feel uncomfortable in your lessons, so you said no. Even though you think they may have noticed the lie through your face. Especially because they said later that no matter what, you know them too well for them to ever successfully lie to you, even if it was to make you feel better, because you’d know. Even though they said they wouldn’t ever do that.

But now you hope they don’t think you lied to them. Because that’s the only reason you’d ever lie to them. You just didn’t want them to feel uncomfortable or to feel discouraged to blow their nose during a lesson in fear of it being on the recording. You truly don’t mind, and it’s not like you’ll be sharing that part to others, anyway. You don’t want them to deal with the pain of not blowing their nose when they need it like they did in one lesson when they didn’t have a tissue. And that day you felt terrible for them and wished you could’ve gave them a tissue to blow their nose since they seemed very miserable. You hope that later on something similar would happen and you can explain this to them. Because you’ll find it too awkward to try to bring up without it already coming up in discussion before.

#overlydescriptive #fetishproblems

When you're trying to sneakily take a look at the forum during a break and one of your classmates comes up to you and starts a conversation by faking a sneeze :omg:

They then proceeded to talk about the cold that's going around and how they've been affected by it. It sounded innocently enought, but I am still paranoid that the person saw something - which is almost impossible, because I was taking precautions and the person who approached me did not stand behind me before, so there is almost no way they could have seen the forum opened on the tiny screen of my phone, but still... *silently freaking out*

#fetishparanoia #fetishproblems

When you’re about to sneeze in public, but your mental block stops it. Then literally two seconds later, you come across the person you have wanted to sneeze in front of for a while to see if they would bless you. So you internally kick yourself for overcoming to your mental block once again. #fetishproblems

9 hours ago, I love Alan Rickman said:

When you’re about to sneeze in public, but your mental block stops it. Then literally two seconds later, you come across the person you have wanted to sneeze in front of for a while to see if they would bless you. So you internally kick yourself for overcoming to your mental block once again. #fetishproblems

Yes, I understand your feelings so well. This happened to me at work today, and it is so frustrating. I’ve managed to overcome the mental block a few times, but most of the time it prevails. 😞

When today’s lesson in AP bio is about viruses and allergies, and everyone else is busily writing down notes from the slideshow, and you’re just awkwardly sitting there and looking around nervously because you’ve pretty much memorized all this information for the last five years. And then someone asks you why you’re not taking notes, and you have absolutely no idea how to respond....

#fetishproblems