Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

gehehehehehehehehehehehe, guys, i did it!

its so looooooong hahaha i dont even think it counts as a drabble any more xD

i'll upload all three of the ones ive got here in a big lump, i hope you likeses!!!!! <333333

ok,

no 70 Listless

fandom Noragami

wordcount 498

“Oiiiii, I brought bento’s for you guys!” Hiyori called over the strong winter wind, waving her arms frantically in the air. Yukine looked up from where he was sitting on the shrine steps with a bright smile on his face, then he ran over to greet her. Yato, who was huddled up in the corner, barely looked up from his knees as she called out to him.

“Hey, Yato, I brought lots of your favourite Octopus wieners, so come and eat, ok?” The stray god just gave a slight nod, then buried his head back in his knees.

“Ktch.” Hiyori’s eyes snapped back up towards Yato, but he hadn’t moved.

“What was that?” Hiyori looked over at him with a worried expression, but Yato didn’t reply.

“Hey, Yukine, is it just me or is Yato acting weird?” She quietly asked the shinki, although she still couldn’t take her eyes off of the young god, it looked as though he was shivering slightly.

“I haven’t really noticed,” Yukine replied with his mouth full of rice, “I suppose he has been talking less since this morning, but I’m not complaining about that.”

“Ktchh!!” There it was again! Hiyori’s head snapped round and she glared at Yato.

“Was that a sneeze, Yato?” She emphasised the word sneeze, as though she couldn’t possibly imagine the pretentious god doing something so sickly. There was no reply for a moment, then Yato lifted his head, his long eyelashes fluttering, then his head snapped forward into his sleeve.

“Htchh! Ktshh! Chuu!” He gave a watery sounding sniffle and rubbed at his red tipped nose with the back of his hand, his expression was distant. Hiyori stood up and walked over to him.

“Hey, Yato,” The minor god jumped slightly as though he had been startled out of his thoughts and looked up at her with bleary eyes, “are you ok? You’ve been spacing out since I got here. Aren‘t you hungry today?” Yato shook his head, his small nose twitching slightly, he breathed in a couple of ticklish sounding breaths as though he was going to sneeze again, but then he gave a disgruntled sigh as though he had lost it.

“Not hungry,” he repeated blankly, now that she was closer to him, Hiyori could see that his thin shoulders were shaking with the cold and his teeth were chattering. Smiling sympathetically, she sat down beside him and started digging in her bag.

“I brought this for Yukine since he’s bad with the cold, but I think you should have it.” She pulled out a thick pink blanket and draped it over Yato’s shivering form. He blinked listlessly, then he pulled it tightly around himself. There was a warm silence between them before Yato spoke again.

“Pink, really? Is that the best colour you could get?” The minor god rested his head on Hiyori’s shoulder and gave a weak smile, his cheeks were flushed as red as the tip of his nose, “heh…Hetchu!…Thank you, Hiyori.”

no 5 Itch

fandom Vocaloid

Wordcount 550

“mmm, ice cream ice cream!” Kaito sang cheerfully as he came through the front door into the vocaloid mansion, his arms were full of tubs of icecream, all of different flavours.

“Welcome hooome!” Miku smiled, greeting him warmly from the otherwise empty room without even looking up from the song lyrics she was writing, “that’s a lot of icecream, Kai, you stocking up for something?” (she didn’t need to look to know this, Kaito had a habit of coming back with buckets of icecream whenever he went out). The blue haired vocaloid didn’t answer right away, so Miku zoned out of the conversation and went back into her lyrics. There was a short silence, then she noticed that Kaito was whimpering softly.

“Kai, what are you…” She froze mid sentence when she saw the look on his face, his eyes were red and watery, his eyebrows turned up with a ticklish expression, his nose was a pale shade of pink and was twitching delicately, “Kai, what’s wrong?”

“Mikuuuuuu, my nose is really itchy and I cant reach it!” He whined, sniffing dryly. Miku looked up at him and laughed.

“Then go put your icecream down, silly,” she nodded and then tried to go back to her writing, but Kaito still didn’t budge.

“I can’t bear it that long, scratch it for me Miku pleeeease!” He begged, his nose twitching desperately, the twin tailed vocaloid shook her head as he stamped his feet in frustration, then she quickly got out of her chair and ran over to him.

“Ok, here we go,” Miku gently ran the nail of her index finger across the tip of Kaito’s nose, which was squirming desperately with irritation, slowly, his eyes became lidded, his lips curled up into a smile and he relaxed, grinning childishly,

“better?”

He nodded weakly, then his nose started to twitch again and his expression became alarmed.

“Mihh…Mikuuuu! I nehh, need to snehh…hehh…” a shiver of urgency ran through his spine and the precariously balanced ice cream stack in his hands wobbled unsteadily. Miku grinned and gently teased the boy’s septum with the knuckle of her index finger. His face contorted into a ticklish expression.

“Mikuuuu, st..stohhp it!” He said through hitching breaths, his eyelids starting to flutter shut as she lightly scraped her nails around the edge of his nostrils.

“Itchy itchy Kaito, come on, just sneeze already mister,” she teased and he scrunched up his nose and tried to lean back away from her, his nose was slowly turning a darker shade of pink and his mouth was hanging open slightly. Her nails traced lightly across the bridge and he drew in a sharp breath.

“Hehh…Ahhh…Hatchoo! HaKtchuu!…ihh…IhKtchu!” Kaito’s head snapped forward slightly, and Miku had to steady his wobbling icecream tower with her body with each spasm. He sniffled wetly, then gave her a childish grin.

“Heh, thanks Miku, I really needed that <3.” They both laughed as she helped him carry his icecream into the kitchen. While Miku was putting it into the freezer, Kaito was digging about in the cupboards for a spoon, gently rubbing at his nose.

“Kaitooooo, you’re starting already? Seriously, you eat too much icecream!” Kaito gasped.

“You can never have too much, Hitchew…icecream. Htchuu!” Miku just laughed and patted his head.

“Bless you, idiot!”

last but not least

no 93 Remedy

fandom, Legend of Zelda

wordcount 740

“Link! Link! Stay with me!” Sheik screamed to the shivering, soaking wet hero on his back as he ran through the fields of Hyrule, desperately looking for shelter. Link had been half way through battling Morpha when he had collapsed with a fever, Sheik had just barely been able to jump in and rescue him before-

Sheik shook his head frantically, not wanting to think about what might have happened if he hadn’t been there. There was a cave up ahead, and Sheik ran towards it.

“Ktsh!” Link buried his nose into the back of Shiek’s neck and gave a soft sneeze, the Sheikah boy smiled, gently lowering the frozen boy down onto a blanket and towelling of as much of the water as he could.

“Link, are you awake?” he asked, his voice sounding a little bit nervous, Link slowly opened his unfocused eyes and blinked tiredly, then he looked up at the Sheikah leaning over him.

“Oh…it’s Shehh…Tchuu! Htch! IhGnxt! Ktsh!… Shiek, is it? Did Sheik rehh…Hetchu!…rescue me?” he mumbled lazily, his red nose twitching slightly as though it was tickling him. Sheik sat back on his knees and sighed.

“Oh, it’s just a cold, is it? The way you went down like that, I thought you had been poisoned or something.” Wasting no time he quickly built up a small fire, and within minutes the cave was cosy and warm, Link tried to look over at the Sheikah boy, but he was lying flat out on his back and he was too tired to turn his head. Giving up, he let his body relax into the warm blankets around him, coughing wetly.

“Here,” Link felt a gentle pair of hands lift him up by his shoulders and he was snuggled against Sheik’s warm chest, “I made soup, drink up or you wont get any better.” Slowly he lifted up a spoon to Link’s mouth and the exhausted hero drank gratefully, making a warm, satisfied purring noise in his throat as it soothed his sore, scratchy feeling throat.

“Ttchh! Htch! Ktsh! Hehh…” Link scrubbed irritably at his nose, which already looked red and sore from all the abuse, his eyelids fluttering delicately as he lingered in a ticklish presneeze state. Sheik simply laughed and brushed one of his long fingers against the tip of his nose, making the hero snap forward sharply with a loud, desperate sounding sneeze.

“Heh HeehKTCHUU!” Link bent almost double, spraying his knees as he felt too weak to lift his arms to cover, and he stayed bent over for a moment as though he was in shock, before he sat up with a wet sounding sniffle, “Ow…”

“Bless you,” the Sheikah boy smiled kindly as Link rested his head back on his chest, “give me your ocarina.”

Link obediently took out the ocarina of time, (this cold has apparently made him more trusting with the royals ocarina than he normally is) and gave it to Sheik, who began to play a gentle, unfamiliar song with one hand, while the other slipped off Link’s hat and lightly massaged his scalp.

“Mmm, feels good…” he purred, leaning into the touch as Sheik played his soothing song, gradually, the hero felt his fever start to go down, his body felt a little bit lighter and his mind started to clear.

“This is the song of healing, Link, it’s one of the best songs you could learn,” Sheik whispered to the sickly hero, who was starting to doze off in the warmth, “it’s good for healing injuries and ailments. See, you’re feeling a little bit better aren’t you?” Link blinked his sleepy eyes and twitched his nose slightly.

“Yeahh, I guhh…Hetchu! Tshu! Chuu! *sniffle* yeah, I guess so,” he said with a warm hint of laughter in his voice that showed he was starting to recover, Sheik smiled and patted his head.

“Good, now get some sleep, your body needs to rest,” Link didn’t need to be told twice, as his head was already starting to droop into the Sheikah’s chest.

“Stay with me Sheik…please.” He murmured in a strained voice before quickly falling into a deep sleep, snoring quietly. Sheik lowered the sleeping hero back onto the floor and covered him over with a blanket, before laying down beside him and whispering in a girlish voice.

“I can’t wait to see you, Link.”

When Link woke up the following morning, Sheik was nowhere to be found.

Linky gets a longer drabble because he's cute (and i really didnt know how to end it so it just kept going and going xD)

enjoy <3

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LIIIIIINNNNNKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!:heart: perfect.....now I can beat the water temple for the hundredth time and pretend that this happpened.

i did yet another Link XD this is a skyward sword Link xD (i'll post it later but i wanna let these three sit for a bit xD

my link ones are getting to be really long hahaha im glad you liked it ^0^

can you make any more ocarina of time requests, since i always end up defaulting to skyward sword when i zelda out hahaha xD or twilight princess (but only those three, i dont wanna write a fanfic about chibi link from wind waker hahaha xD)

Oh god wind waker...

Hmm....lets see...oh!! Takes place in zora's domain when.everything is frozen....link is starting to catch a cold...and gets worse as he progresses on...he wants to go to the water temple to save the zoras but that navi says maybe he should go to the village where the shadow temple is...and rest first...no! Even better...epona takes link to lon lon ranch instead of lake hylia. XD smart horse....

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I am dead. You have killed me. My last words........Link........beautiful..........love..........Skyward Sword is wonderful.......but so is everything else........more........dead.

one last Linky treat for Not_Telling because shes a cutie <3

no 13 Grass

fandom Legend of Zelda

wordcount 849

“Link, come and sit here!” Zelda called to the sleepy, messy haired boy who was coming lazily up the wooden stairs that lead into the garden where the goddess statue sat. It was a warm summers day, about a year before Zelda would be taken below the clouds and the battle with Demise would begin.

“Alright, I’m coming!” Link sat down next to her on the grass and rubbed his boyish nose gently.

“Did you oversleep again?” She grinned and Link blushed happily, his pink nose gave the tiniest twitch, “Link is such a big sleepyhead!”

“Heh, yeah. *sniffle* I was in a really deep sleep when your Loftwing *sniffle* dropped that letter through my window. *sniffle* Zelda makes such a good alarm clock!” As if to emphasise his point, Link yawned widely and stretched his arms up into the sky.

“Sorry I brought you out so early,” she apologised with an embarrassed smile, but then she started to frown when she saw him scratching irritably at his nose.

“It’s ok! *sniffle* Really, I-” He froze mid sentence as Zelda gently placed her index finger on the tip of his nose and wiggled it playfully.

“Sniffly nose!” She grinned, lightly tapping his septum with her finger, his face contorted into a ticklish expression and he jumped back, scrubbing at his face with his forearm, “what’s up?”

“Eh, oh, its just allergies,” Link looked disgruntled and a little bit embarrassed as he hid his blushing face in the creases of his sleeve. Zelda’s lips curled up into a smile.

“Oh, sleepyhead Link has allergies, does he? You know I’ve never seen you sneeze before, Link.” The hero to be grinned and gave a nervous laugh, still rubbing at his pink nose with his knuckles.

“Yeah, they’re not that bad, so I don’t tend to sneeze with them. Wish I did though, my nose just gets really tickly and I can’t get any relief from it.” Zelda frowned in that compassionate way she did whenever Link was feeling ill, then she started to blush. “Erm…Link? I-if you want…I could…help you out?” Her face turned the colour of an over ripe tomato and she couldn’t look him in the eye, since she had asked in such a roundabout way Link didn’t figure out what she meant at first, but when the message finally sank in he bit his lip and nodded shyly.

“Yeah…ok.”

Zelda plucked a long thin blade of grass out of the ground and twirled it between her fingers, then beckoned Link to come closer, the hero to be shuffled up next to her, looking equally as nervous as she did. Slowly, she inserted the blade of grass into his left nostril and swished it around a few times.

“Gahh, feels so itchy!” He giggled nervously, then his pink nose started to twitch and his eyes glazed over, his smile faded and the corner of his lips started to tug down, quiet hitching breaths came from his throat.

“Ugh…Zehhh…elda…hehh…hahh…”

“Does this tickle right? Do you need to sneeze yet?” Zelda wriggled the blade of grass further inside and scratched it gently against the side of his allergy sensitive nose, Link screwed up his face and fought the urge to push her hands away.

“I’m…hehh…guhh…sooo cuhh…close,” his eyes started to water with hot allergic tears and his head titled back slightly as he dissolved into desperate sounding hitching breaths. The tickling sensation was almost unbearable and his entire body was begging to sneeze it out, but he couldn’t quite get there yet, so he could do nothing but wait for Zelda to hit the right spot that would send him over the edge.

“Heh…ihhhh…Hahheh…HAHH…” the grass brushed against his sensitive spot and he reeled back, barely having the time to bring his hands up to cover as he snapped forward with a fit of satisfying sneezes.

“HeKnxgt Hexngt! Hatchoo! Hetchu! Heptchuu! Htchh! Tcsch! KtshKtshKtsh! HeKtcheww!” He stifled the first couple to give Zelda time to get away, then he let go, doubling over into his cupped hands with each explosion. When he had finally finished he sat back up, sniffling wetly and rubbing at his watery eyes.

“Wow, that felt reeeally good! Thanks Zelda!” He laughed innocently and Zelda blushed, before wrapping her arms around his broad shoulders and pulling him into a hug. Link looked confused at first, but then he leaned into it, sighing and rubbing his tickly nose against her shoulder.

“Any time!”

Link slowly opened his eyes and looked up at the sky, waking up from a warm, comfortable sleep. Sitting up, he ran his fingers through his hair and yawned.

“Huh…a dream?” He looked tiredly around the dark forest, but everywhere he looked ,all he could see was trees, and the small birds that lived on the surface, no Zelda, “has it really been a year since then?”

He sighed, looking down at the grass he was sitting on. With a bored expression on his face, Link reached down, plucked a single blade of grass and pressed it against his nose, swishing it around gently.

“Huhh…HuKtchuu!

nawwww, all my Link ones end kinda sadly xD i'll try and make the next one happier xD

heyyyyy again! last night i really did write a lot of drabbles hahaha (about 5) but im not going to upload them all at once because then some of them might get lost and that would make me sad :3

so i'll post two here today! the first one is for the lovely Natto, this was a request, so i hope i did you proud (i wish i could say accurately myself but i have absolutely no faith in my own ability to write hahaha)

here we go hahaha

prompt 22 Drugs

fandom Free!

wordcount 721

Rei sat up slowly, rubbing his eyes as his alarm clock sounded. He frowned , his nose felt blocked and his throat felt strangely scratchy, standing up, he put on his glassess and looked in the mirror.

“!” His eyes were red and watery looking, with dark circles underneath them, his nose was pink and his cheeks were flushed, his hair was dishevelled and he was sweating with a fever. He stared into the mirror in shock, “Wh-what is this… this isn’t beautiful at all!!!!”

“Ok, calm down, calm down!” he sat down at his desk and started flipping through a series of science books from his bookshelf, “I have to find a cure for this, quickly.” He sighed, wrapping a thin blanket around his shoulders as he had started to shiver, sniffling wetly and then groaning with disgust.

“Ughh, right now there are millions of micro organisms traipsing through my blood, infecting every cell in my body, why does being sick have to be so disgusting. Hehh…Hetchoo! Heptchuu!” He sneezed forcefully into his cupped hands, then froze with a look of horror on his face.

“Oh my god, its on my hands! The germs are on my hands!” He shrieked in a voice that sounded more like Nagisa’s than his own, running to the bathroom and trying to turn the tap on with his elbows. Once he had rinsed his hands thoroughly in the hot water he leaned over the sink exhaustedly and sighed, his nose was still running and he sniffled wetly, then grimaced at the noise it made.

“I need to go out and buy tissues, but I cant go out looking like this. But I really don’t want to keep getting germs all over me, what should I duhh…huhhh…” his nose started to twitch gently and his expression went blank, “Hehh…Heptchoo! Kutchoo!” With apparently no alternative option, he let himself sneeze freely into the air, then made a face that looked as though he was going to cry.

“Nooooooo! A sneze can potentially travel at 100mph, if that’s the case…” he looked around the bathroom with post sneezy watery eyes, “there are germs all over this room!”

Rei ran back to his room like something possessed and leapt under the covers, he sat there hyperventilating for a few seconds, then he laid back down on the bed and pinched the bridge of his nose between his index finger and thumb.

“Ughh, why did I have to get sick, it’s not beautiful at all!” He moaned, staring up at the ceiling. His nose started to tickle again, but now that he had calmed down he was feeling too sick to worry about it, so he just laid back and let the sensation slowly overtake him.

“Huhhh…Hutchoo! Hatchoo!” He snapped up slightly with each sneeze, then flopped back down onto the bed with a look of relief on his face, that was until he realised that he had sneezed directly upwards, the fine spray came floating back down onto his face.

“…Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!”

By the time Haru, Mako and Nagisa had finished school and came over to check on him, Rei had been reduced to a shivering, germ paranoid, delusional puddle of sickness, huddled up in a pile of blankets. It took them 30 minutes just to convince him to come out.

“Haruka sempai, don’t come near me, I’m all germy,” he croaked weakly, his face looking flushed from his fever, “I’ve tried everything, ice packs, lemon and honey, green onions, antibacterial hand gel, but nothing’s worked!”

Haru was silent for a moment, then he stood up and walked over to Rei, took a few pills out of a small bottle in his pocket and threw them into Rei’s mouth so fast he nearly choked on them.

“Just take some medicine and go to sleep, idiot!” Both Mako and Nagisa were stunned, as they had never seen Haru talk so loudly before, Rei swallowed the pills and looked up at Haru with shining, grateful eyes.

“Haruki sempai, thank you so much! I’ll never…Hetchu! Ktchoo!” Never forget this!” Haru said nothing and started to walk out of the room, then at the last second he turned and looked over his shoulder.

“You didn’t come to practice today,” he said with the same apathetic expression he always wore, “the water missed you.”

(oh god im sorry if it turned out like total crap xD i hope its ok hehe <3 )

second one for today- i know this is another one of those fandoms no one knows hahaha, but this time i reaaaaaaaaally tried to make it hot in its own right, so even people who didnt know the fandom would like it, so please tell me what you think of this one in the comment i beg you! <3)

prompt 67 Frustrated

fandom Phi brain

wordcount 702

“Arghhhhhhh! The only one who gets to have puzzle time with Kaito is me!” Freecell screamed, in the middle of one of his replica armband induced breakdowns, “Kaito broke his promise and made mama die sad! Mama hates me because Kaito didn’t keep his promise!” He sobbed hysterically, going through each of the kitchen cupboards in turn and smashing every plate and glass he could find on the floor.

“Freecell, stop it!” Pinochle gently chided him from behind the safety of an almost closed door, his head was poking out just far enough for him to see the white haired puzzler, but not so far that he couldn’t duck back should any of those plates come flying in his direction, “It’s ok, just calm down.”

“I’m going to become a phi brain! And then I’ll have an endless puzzle time with Kaito!” He shrieked, tearing open the cupboards above him and reaching in for more things to throw, but as he did he knocked a canister of pepper balanced precariously on the edge with his hand and it slipped out, the lip popped open as it fell and its contents tipped out all over Freecell who was standing underneath. A huge black cloud scattered up in his face. Almost at once his angry expression faded and his eyes narrowed.

“Freecell…are you ok?” Pinochle risked his best friends anger and came slowly into the room, but Freecell didn’t even bother to look at him, instead he stood frozen in place, slightly hunched over and rubbing gently at his small nose with his index finger.

“Htsh!” He sneezed delicately into his cupped hands, holding them back slightly because of his prideful personality, but then immediately geared up again, his nose twitching and wriggling with the irritation, “HehHetchew! Ughh…Hehh…so itchyyy, Ktchu! Pinochleee, my nose tihhh, Heptchu, tickles…Hetchu!” His red eyes started to water and his expression became vacant, his mouth fell open slightly and his pink nose twitched as the tickling sensation crept round in the back of his sinuses.

“Hahhh…Ahhh…hehhh…” he hitched frantically, his eyelids fluttering wildly as he hovered in torturous presneeze tension. His nose burned with the scent of the ticklish pepper and he was desperate to get it out, but he was so overwhelmed with the need to sneeze that he couldn’t get in enough breath fast enough. Moaning weakly he fell to his knees, too focused on getting relief to be able to hold himself up any longer. “Heh…hihh ehh…*sniffle* huhhhh…Hektchu! KtshKtshKtsh! HeKtshKtshu! HetchuKtchuChu! Tchew! Heptchu!” He snapped forward into his cupped hands rhythmically, but no matter how many times he sneezed the tickle didn’t seem to lessen, he pinched the bridge of his nose to help him hold them in for a moment and took a deep breath.

“Freecell…you done?” Pinochle approached him from behind, gently putting his hand on the boy’s hunched back.

“Nohhh not, yehh hehhhh yet…” He scrunched up his nose with the irritation and made a few ticklish sounding moans, he was right on the edge of another fit, and he struggled to suppress a cough because it would have made him lose it, “Hehhh… hih, guhh, HxgnKtchu! Hatchoo! HahhhHaKtsh! HATCHOO! HAPTCHU! HETCHU KTSHOO! HAPTSHOO! KTSHUU!” He pitched forward with his whole body, no longer caring how he looked he let them out fully, snapping forward right into his knees. The sneezes were strong and a tiring, but they felt incredibly relieving. He stayed bent over for a moment, then se sat up slowly, sniffling his nose into his sleeve.

“Wow! Bless you, Freecell!” Pinochle laughed, offering him a tissue, he took it gladly and blew his nose, then smothered another quick sneeze into it. Exhaustedly, Freecell leaned back into Pinochle’s chest, and he soothingly rubbed his best friends back.

“Hehe, I couldn’t get the pepper out of my nose,” he smiled and shook his head gently, a few leftover grains of pepper scattered in the air and both Freecell and Pinochle pitched forward simultaneously with a ticklish double.

“Ktchu! Heptchu!” They looked at each other and burst out laughing.

“Hey, Pinochle,”

“Yes, Freecell?” The white haired boy leaned his head against his best friends shoulder and gave a contented sigh.

“I feel calmer now.”

gahhhhhhh ok i'll leave you alone now hahaha <3 (although later tonight i'll give you one of my favourite vocaloid drabbles hahaha <3 if you say please im joking im joking i'll give it anyway <3)

hehehe, ok guys, i know i said i was going to post this last night but im a bit late *bows* forgive me please <3

no 73 Annoy

fandom Vocaloid

wordcount 392

“Heh, Hehh, Hegxnt!”

“Cut!” Miku shouted furiously through her megaphone. Kaito blushed right up to his ears and buried his twitching nose into his sleeve, “I swear you’re doing that on purpose, Kai!”

“I can’t help it, Miku, I’m freeeeezing!” The blue haired vocaloid shivered violently, wiping his runny nose on his shirt sleeve, “Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled to be doing a music video in a giant icecream sundae, but its just too cold!”

“No! This song is all about SUMMER! Short sleeves are an essential!” Miku frowned when Kaito only sniffled in reply, “come on, I didn’t make you do it in the swimsuit, did I?”

“Katchoo!” Kaito rubbed his cold nose and sighed in reply.

“I guess so,” he grumbled, it wasn’t fair how Miku and the others got to be sat there in their coats and scarves. He shuddered, his throat felt desperately cold without his favourite blue scarf.

“Alright, get back into place and we’ll do another take!” Kaito dug a crumpled up tissue out of his pocket, blew his nose, and then forced a bright smile on his face, lifting his arms up into his start position and trying not to shiver. This tip of his nose was pink and tickling slightly, but he tried to ignore it.

“Kaiiii, get yourself in shape, you look all twitchy already and we haven’t even started yet.” Miku scowled over her megaphone and Kaito jumped up and down in distress, hopping from one foot to the other to keep his cold toes out of the icecream snow beneath him.

“I can’t help iiiiit! I’m…Katchoo! Hatchew! I’m all sneezy!” He sniffled wetly and wiggled his nose, “let me take a bath and then come back at try again!”

“No, we can only use this set today, now get out there and sing as though your life depends on it!” Miku screeched, but Kaito didn’t even flinch, he stood frozen still with his hands raised close to his face, a vacant expression on his face. His long eyelashes fluttered and his nose twitched, then-

“Hektchu! Heptchi! Hektchu! Hachoo! Ugh *sniff*” He doubled over with each spasmodic sneeze, cupping his hands gently over his face, he straightened up, sniffling wetly, and Miku started at him with a furious expression, her left eye twitching slightly.

“…Someone get him a coat, would you?”

i really like this one for some reason xD hope you guys do too!!!! :D

Aww, thanks for writing the Rei one! I don't usually see the completely ridiculous side of him in fanfiction, so this was a interesting take on his character. He was so, so freaked out that it was both funny and also kind of sad. I love Haru's reaction also. "The water missed you" that's perfect! And I love that Rei is so concerned with how he looks rather than how he feels, it's very in character for him. Anyway, thanks again for trying it out. I'm glad you got into it even though you're not particular into the character? Which characters from Free! do you like? Because that's the only fandom you listed that I know, and I might be able to come up with another idea or two if you want.

I like haru, I think he's a total cutie! And also Rin. There's something about those teeth, I don't know what it is but...

what other fandoms do you know? if any are the same ones i know i'll try to do some stuff from those too ^0^

Awww i liked these...poor kai. XD even though arty is not familar but has heard of these fandoms....she likes them anyway.

Omg this is bad but I really blanked as to who Kai was xD why don't I know my own fandoms hahaha xD

((If it pleases you I can link you to the vocaloid song I had in mind when I wrote that fic xD))

hehehe, right, here's another Linky drabble for Not_Telling, and also a bonus fic that i wrote xD here we go!

prompt 91, chill

fandom Legend of Zelda

wordcount 670

“Hegntchu!” Link stared up at the tall frozen waterfall before him and sneezed as though in disapproval, they had been walking through the iced up Zora domain for quite some time already and the cold air was already having a less than pleasant effect on him, but the idea of having to climb that thing seemed like more than he could handle right now. “Bidna…it’s too cold in here! I dodn’t thigk that I cad…Kshu!…get a good grip wid by fingers all numb like this.”

“It’s ok, I’ll guide you,” the little shadow…whatever she was, flew a little ways up the ice mountain and beckoned him to follow her. Link sighed, seeing his breath mist the air in front of him, then he blew gently on his gloved fingers to warm them up and set off climbing.

“Ughh…I’m freezing!” He griped as he pulled himself slowly up on the cracks in the ice, shivering so much that it took him several attempts to get his hand in the right place when he reached up to the next hold, “I cadn’t get a good grip on this ice, feels constadtly like I’b going to slip. Hehhh… Hekchu!”

He sneezed wetly into the air, fighting the urge to cover as he was hanging precariously over the ground by his hands alone, shuddering both with the cold and the thought of what might happen if he fell, Link continued to climb. Once they reached the top, Link walked down the long corridor into the throne room, which, surprise surprise, was also covered in ice. Link needed to sneeze just from looking at all the Zora’s that were trapped in it and he shivered, wondering if that felt any colder than how he was now.

Bidna…what is it we…Tschu!! need to do here? Let’s get od wid it so we can get out of here quickly,” He moaned over the sound of his teeth chattering, wrapping his arms around his chest to keep in as much warmth as he could, “I swear I’b…Hektchu! Ktchu!…I’b godda catch a cold if we stay here buch longer.”

“Hmmmm… it seems we need to melt this ice in order to free the Zora’s,” Midna said, totally ignoring the shivering hero, “have we seen anything that we could use to melt the ice?”

“Belt the ice?” Link’s eyes lit up slightly as he hopped from one foot to the other to warm himself up, “couldn’t we use the volcadic rock we found at the gorod volcano?” Link scrubbed at his cold nose with the back of his gloved hand and sniffled wetly.

“That’s a great idea, Link!” Midna clicked her fingers and disappeared, leaving the half frozen hero standing shivering in the silence, he looked around tiredly, not quite sure what to do while he waited for her.

“Hehh…Hihhh…Ktch! Heptchoo!” He snapped forward into his cupped palms, then gently rubbed at the tip of his nose with his index finger. Then there was a metallic noise and a hole opened in the sky over the frozen circular pond, over Link’s head. He panicked and tried to run off to the side, but his cold body couldn’t move fast enough and the huge volcanic rock came tumbling out of the sky and crashed into the water. There was a huge cracking noise and water started to pour out over the ice, flowing down the waterfall and filling up the lake. The Zora’s slowly broke free of their ice and began to swim about.

Link popped up out of the water and gave a contented sigh as Midna came back to his side with a devious smile.

“Ahhhh, the water’s hot! That warms me right up!” He blushed, grinning happily as he swam to the side and leaned his head on it as though he was sleeping.

“Come on, Link, we need to get going now,” Midna nudged his shoulder, but Link just brushed her away with his hand and purred tiredly.

“Mmm, let me just stay here for a minute.”

and ok, here the bonus fic, heres a bit of background for it first though

has anyone played the mini game in Skyward sword where you have to carry a stack of pumpkins down a long road to the storage shed, and its really hard to do and its super annoying!! some times, i used to think, hmmm, it would be great if Link needed to sneeze while doing that challange, so i ended up doing this mini story like that xD

gehehe

“Why does the stupid storage shed have to be so far away,” Link grumbled quietly to himself, both his arms and legs trembling under the heavy weight, “this is so heavy I can barely move…or see where I’m going…” a drop of nervous sweat dripped down his cheek as Link felt a slight tickle building up at the back of his nose.

“Gahh… not now!” He twitched his nose and squirmed frantically, “Hehhh…HeKtchu! Ktchu!” He snapped forward sharply and the stack of pumpkins toppled over from the top, smashing open on the ground. Link heard a set of heavy footsteps coming up behind him, then Kina’s small hand slapped him across the back of his head.

“Liiiiiiiink, what do you have to say for yourself,” she said, looming up behind him with a demonic expression, but the hero just turned around and rubbed his index finger sheepishly under his nose.

“Sorry, I’m allergic to pumpkins.”

gehehe oh Link, you darling <3 hope you like it ^0^

you.-.

write so good.

i've never been so envious in my life.

this sucks.

You're really good at writting , i'm jelous.

sneezy link ones doe <3

(sorry I didn't comment before)

Nawww thanks <3 it's nice to know people like my writing!!

Don't be daft! I've read your fics death note and they're amazing! I love them and you are a really good writer :D

Nawww thanks <3 it's nice to know people like my writing!!

Don't be daft! I've read your fics death note and they're amazing! I love them and you are a really good writer biggrin.png

no no.. not at all

but thanks.

No problem :) uh more sneezy link would be good, i'd be willing to read your sneezy link drabbles anytime :) aha

Then more I shall do!

Since I wanna do more with Ghirahim to, can you think of any good plotlines I could use?

(Also comming up soon in the Linky drabbles is groose and his being an assness to poor Linky <3)

Then more I shall do!

Since I wanna do more with Ghirahim to, can you think of any good plotlines I could use?

(Also comming up soon in the Linky drabbles is groose and his being an assness to poor Linky <3)

uh uhm. Maybe.. Ghirhim find out that Link is allergic to cats.. then makes him suffer.. and Girhim is amused.

yes.. if that makes sense?

OH. MY GOD. WHY IS IT IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS I AM INCAPABLE OF NOT PRESSING THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON?

Oh yeah...

BECAUSE THIS IS SO FREAKIN' UNBELIEVABLY AMAZING THAT I CANNOT PUT IT INTO COHERENT WORDS SO I USE THE CAPS TO EMPHASIZE MY HAPPINESS WITH YOU RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In other words:

stretcher.gif

two more drabbles for my peeps ^0^

this times its a little Linky one for Deathy and Not (im sorry for the bad nicknames its my brain not me i swear)

and the other one is a silly tama haru for arty :3

here we gooooooo!!

prompt 85 Sniff

wordcount 671

fandom ouran hshc

The last of the satisfied customers had just left the unused music room and the host club staff were starting to tidy up. Haruhi sighed and wiped the sweat off her forehead, sitting down in one of the chairs and closing her eyes.

“Haruhiii… *sniff*…are you sleeping? *sniff*” Haruhi could hear the sound of something annoying in her ear, but she tried to ignore it.

“Haruhiiiiiiii, *sniff*, are you ignoring me? *sniff*” Again, the female host didn’t respond.

“Mom, Mom, *sniff* Haruhi is ignoring me! *sniff*” Tamaki cried out as loudly as he could, with large dramatic tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Dad, have you ever thought that she’s ignoring you in the hopes that you’ll leave her alone?” Kyoya answered dryly from across the room, raising his eyebrow to his best friends puppy dog eyes, “and stop that incessant sniffling!”

“But…I can’t help it! *sniff* I need to sneeze but it won’t come out! *sniff*” The self proclaimed king stood in the middle of the room, scrubbing at his slightly pink nose in an obvious way, as though he was trying to draw attention to himself.

“Ahhhhhh I need to sneeeeeeeeeze! Oh deary me, what should I dooooooooo?!”

He wailed dramatically, sniffling wetly into his wrist, then he pulled out a pale lace handkerchief and dabbed elegantly at his nose with it. The rest of the hosts tried to ignore him and get on with their work, but, as though he was trying to distract them he started to build up dramatically.

“Hahhh! Hahhhh!!…” He took in a deep breath, paused for a moment, then sighed, then repeated the whole process again.

The remaining hosts sighed, abandoned their work and gathered around him.

“Tamaki, if we help you, then will you please be quiet until its time to go home?”

Kyoya snapped irritably, the vein on his forehead throbbed. The host king grinned happily and nodded.

The remaining 6 hosts sat him down in a chair and tied his hands down, then they came at him with various combinations of pepper and pollen and feathers, but nothing they did seem to work.

“Try looking at the light!” Hikaru suggested, they shone a bright light in Tamaki’s eyes and it made bis breath hitch a little, but it wasn’t enough to make him sneeze.

“Try using a rolled up tissue!” Hunny chirped, Kyoya rolled up the end of a tissue into a fine point and wiggled it about inside his best friends nose, but he just whined and said he couldn’t hardly feel it.

Tamaki sighed, sniffling wetly, and Kyoya held a tissue in front of his nose and let him blow. They had been at it for almost half an hour, and nothing they had tried seemed to work, so eventually they had had to call it a day.

“Nawwww, that’s no fun at all!” Hikaru moaned as they untied Tamaki and started to leave, “well, let us know how it works out, milord!”

“Wait…” Tamaki sniffled, his eyes watering up as the other hosts started to leave, “but…but what about my problem? *sniff*”

“Guess you’ll have to deal with it yourself,” Haruhi said apathetically, tapping the tip of his nose affectionately? before turning to leave.

Tamaki’s small nose started to twitch slightly and his eyes became lidded, his expression turned vacant and his mouth started to hang open. The remaining hosts turned round in shock, as they couldn’t believe what was happening. The host king’s head tilted back slightly, then-

“BWATCHOO! HATCHOO! KUTCHOO! HEKTCHOOO!!” He let out a fit of sneezes that were as loud and obnoxious as his personality. He stood up, sniffling wetly, and the other six hosts clapped cheerfully.

“So, it was Haruhi who did it in the end!” Kaoru remarked, slapping the still flustered Tamaki on the back, “Good for you, milord!” Tamaki sighed happily and looked over at Haruhi, who was looking at his with evil eyes. Then, as she started to turn away he thought he saw her blush slightly.

“Bless you, Tamaki.”

this one feels kinda jokey xD but i tried my best in a different way to usual xD what do you think xD

second one, i wrote this a couple of days ago and ive been waiting for a good time to share it ^0^

prompt 77

fandom LoZ Ocarina of time part

wordcount 411

“Ahhhh…this feels so good!” Link flopped back onto the grass and stretched out under the warm sun, all the stress of having to awaken the sages had left him feeling exhausted, so the young hero had come to the fishing spot in lake Hylia for a chance to relax. His fishing rod hung lazily in the water beside him, and when he felt something tug on the line he sat up slowly and reeled it in excitedly.

“Awww, it got away again,” he sighed and shook his head, “man, I really suck at this.”

He threw the fishing line back into the water and rested his head on his knees with a vacant expression, as though he was sleeping with his eyes open. The lake was a brilliant bright blue in the midday spring sunlight, the grass on the banks was soft and green, and warmly coloured flowers sprung up all around the edge of the water. Link stared at them with blank eyes, then he felt a slight tickle in his nose.

“Ugh…don’t let my allergies start acting up now,” he moaned in a voice only just louder than a whisper, his luck when it came to fishing was already none existent, but if he started sneezing now then he’d lose all his chance of getting a catch.

“Uhh…” He groaned deeply in his throat and his eyes narrowed, he gently touched an index finger to his septum and gave a weak sniff, “Huhhh…Ktchu!” He snapped forward with a quiet, ticklish sneeze into his wrist and for a moment his nose was satisfied with that and stopped feeling itchy, but quickly the sensation built back up again. He wiggled his nose gently, hoping to hold them back if he could, but ultimately he was too tired to put up any real fight.

“Hehh…” His long eyelashes fluttered and he drew in a deep breath, “Ktch! Htsh!…Haptchoo! HehEktchu!!” He snapped forcefully into his cupped palms, and to his annoyance the fish that had been heading towards his line turned on their tails and swam away. Link sat up, rubbing the tip of his pink nose with the back of his hand and laughing kindly.

“Ughh, great, there goes my dinner,” he frowned, sniffling wetly as the last of the fish swam off into the centre of the lake. He sighed and laid back on the grass, closing his eyes and smiling contentedly, “oh well, guess I’ll just take a nap instead.”

this one feels really easy going xD but i think that makes it kinda cute too xD

let me know what you think ^0^

Archived