Sneeze Fetish Forum

Animania's attempt at drabbles

Bisc

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Gasps* I found your Drabble thread!!

Wow, I'm so glad I came over here; this stuff is truly incredible! Such yummy Link torture mhhhmmmm :P :P :P

That one with Zelda getting him to induce with a blade of grass was so lovely. And the one with Link and Sheik! The anticipation you write really gets me :).

Looking forward to more in the future!

i'm glad you like ^0^

if you wanna make requests now's the time, i'm super bubbling because i find out this morning that noragami has gone up for an english release :D yaaaay favourite manga going to come out so i can buy it ^0^

so im more than suped to do requests :3 i'll attempt some hetalia if you give me ideas and a pairing :D

right, here are two requests! this first one is a hetalia fic for chocolate turnip!

the second one is a free fic for smileyface :D

ok, here we goooooo

prompt 79 Headcold

fandom Hetalia

wordcount 567

“I’m home!” Austria called to no one in particular and he came in out of the cold and threw himself down into a chair next to a blazing warm fire, tiredly rubbing at his eyes.

Hinxgtchuu!’ he quickly brought a crumpled tissue up to his nose and buried his face into it just in time as a ticklish half stifled sneeze escaped him. Sighing exhaustedly he blew his nose quietly.

“Austria! Are you home?” A quiet girlish voice called from the other side of the manor, Austria panicked and quickly hid the tissue in his pocket as Hungary, his current servant, came trotting into the room, beaming at the sight of him, “welcome home! Did the meeting go well?”

“Yeh..yeah, it went well, thank you,” Austria suppressed a sneeze and tried to answer her calmly, but there was a tiredness in his voice that made him sound less refined, “could you make me some tea please?”

Hungary nodded happily and rushed off into the kitchen, Austria watched her leave with a blank, lidded expression, and as soon as she had left the room he broke down in a fit of sickly sounding sneezes.

“Hixngtchuu! Kxngtchoo! HehhHekngtchuu!” He quickly pulled out the tissue and blew his nose, then he crumpled it up and threw it into the fire. He shivered weakly and as he started to warm up his head started to droop as though he was falling asleep, his red nose twitched and he rubbed at it absentmindedly, then touched his sore throat irritably.

“Here’s your tea, sir!” Hungary trotted cheerfully back into the room and put the tea tray down on the side, then she stopped and looked at her master’s face closely, “does your throat hurt sir?”

“N-no, I’m fine!” he lied, sipping his tea gently, it was hot and made his throat feel better, “I’m fi-…HehhehhHeixntchuu!” He struggled to hold back the sneeze in front of his servant, but his irritated nose couldn’t hold it for long enough, he pitched forward with a half stifled sneeze into his cupped hands, then he pushed up his glasses, blushing slightly, took out another tissue and blew his nose as subtly as he could.

“Austria, are you getting sick?” She asked delicately, reaching out and putting her hand on his forehead gently. Austria frowned slightly, then melted into her touch, sighing loudly and leaning back in his chair.

“Ugh…yeah, I think I might be, heh…ehhh” he fished in his pocket for another tissue as he started to build up to another sneeze, but the packet was empty, desperately, he fumbled about in ever pocket while holding his index finger under his nose, his breath hitching softly.

“If…if you like, wont you use my handkerchief?” Hungary offered him a lacy pink handkerchief with a slight blush, he took it gratefully and buried his nose into it just in time to catch a ticklish triple of sneezes.

“Ehh…Eknxgtchuu! Hxngtchuu! Hehtchuu!” He groaned and blew his nose thickly into the handkerchief, blushing slightly.

“Hehe, do you feel better now, sir?”

“Y-yeah, much, thank you Hungary.” He smiled slightly, his eyes half closed and tired looking, “but I think I’m going to go to bed now.”

He stood up slowly, swaying dizzily. Hungary wrapped her arm gently around his waist and encouraged him to lean his head against her shoulder.

“If it’s ok with you, might I tuck you in, sir?”

second one here we goooo

prompt 43 contagious

fandom free!

wordcount 454

“HehHegtchuu!” Makoto sniffled wetly and rubbed a crumpled up tissue against the tip of his nose, which only made it tickle more, eliciting another sneeze out of him, “Hegntshoo!”

“Lay down.” Haru said quietly as he came into the room, his tone didn’t change, but he somehow sounded concerned. Makoto sighed, folded up his school uniform in the corner and flopped down on the futon in his pyjamas, wrapping a thick blanket around his shoulders and shivering.

“Haru, I’m fine now, you can go home,” Makoto could see how concerned his best friend was and it came as no surprise, considering that he had managed to faint in the middle of swim practice and had to be dragged out of the water. Haru was furious with him for hiding his cold and had carried him all the way home in a hurry, Makoto blushed slightly as he thought back to it, he wished he had been slightly more conscious when it happened.

“Eat,” Haru said tonelessly, ignoring his protesting, and shoved a plate of grilled mackerel in his face. Makoto wanted to laugh, but ate it all up silently.

“Do you need anything else?” He asked blankly, but Makoto’s reply was delayed by a sudden tickle in his nose, he rubbed gently at his nostrils and his breath hitched slightly.

“Hehh…tissues would be guhhhh…good, Hekngtchu!” He sneezed weakly into his cupped hands, then Haru threw the tissue box over to him and he blew his nose gratefully, then smothered the rest of the fit into the slightly soggy tissue, “Hetchu! Kgxtchuu! Kshuu! Ugh, thanks.”

When the fit tapered off he immediately started to cough, they sounded harsh and wet, making Haru wince slightly just listening to them, then he laid down on the futon and Haru gently tucked him in under the blankets.

“Sleep well.” he murmured gently, planting a warm kiss on Makoto’s forehead.

“Mmm…thanks Haru,” Makoto smiled before drifting off into a warm, comfortable sleep.

The next day, Makoto was feeling much better and was back at school, though his pockets were still crammed full of half used tissues.

“Tshuu! Makoto heard a quiet sneeze coming from behind him, and when he turned round he saw Haru walked slowly behind him, gently rubbing at his pink nose with his index finger.

“Haru, don’t tell me you caught my cold,” Makoto cried, looking quite upset, but Haru just looked at him with tired eyes.

“Alright, I won’t tell you.” Makoto grinned, then his own cold sensitive nose started to tickle again, both his and Haru’s eyes became lidded, then they snapped forward with a satisfying, simultaneous sneeze.

“HeKtchuu!”

They looked at each other, then they both laughed in their own way.

“Bless you!”

hope you like them yaaaay!!!!! <3

Awwwwwe linky <3 link link <3

uhm did you read.. my request about Girham and Link with kittys?,,,,.

I like the hetalia one as well :)

i did indeed, im just trying to think of a good senario to go with it :3 like whether i should make the kitty a remlit and do ghiralink mxm xD

hehehe, here's another request i did for Natto :D

this ones a haru rin free! fic :D

prompt 69 Attack

fandom Free!

WORDCOUNT 618

“Are you ready, Haru, your goind dowd dis tibe! Hekshu!” Rin, sneezed freely into the air, stretching his limbs at the side of the pool.

“I will bead you! Ktchu!” Haru sniffled wetly, stripping off down to his swim suit.

“READY…GO!” They both pitched off of the diving board and started to swim. Haru straight away took the lead, but after only a few strokes the water got up his nose and he stopped mid stroke to sneeze out a ticklish triple.

“HeKtshu! Ktchu! Ektchu!”

“They really are dumb aren’t they?” Nagisa laughed, glancing over at Makoto as they watched the two boys race. They had bumped into Rin in a chemists when they had gone in after school to buy cold medicine for Haru and the two had ended up in a heated debate in which they both adamantly denied that they were sick. This strange turn of events had lead them back to the school pool where they had decided that the best way to prove which one of them was sick was by having a race.

As soon as Haru stopped to sneeze Rin went sailing past him and took the lead, Haru cursed under his breath and tried to set off again, but reluctantly had to wait until his nose gave him the ok, then he set off swimming after Rin. Rin swam ahead, grinning to himself, then he started to cough and immediately sank, spluttering and flailing around in the water. Haru looked back over his shoulder as he passed by and was tempted to help him, but he had an all too important race to win.

They reached the side of the pool at roughly the same time and turned around together, but by this time they had already slowed down considerably. Haru felt himself shiver as he pushed through the cold water, his fever was definitely starting to rise, and for once he was looking forward to being dry and back on land.

“HeeehKtshu! Hexngtchuu!!” Haru looked over as he heard Rin start to sneeze, his wet red hair flopped in front of his eyes as he stood up in the water, snapping forward into his cupped hands. Haru was about to surge ahead when he felt a sharp tickle in his own nose, he screwed up his face and tried to hold back, but whether it was the chill of the water or whatever, he soon fell into a small fit of his own.

“Tshu! Ha…Tshu! Ha…Tshu!” Haru let out the small cat like sneezes into the water without bothering to cover and Rin glared over at him through his streaming eyes.

“Oi…Ha…Ha RuKtchu! At least cohhHtchu! Cover your mouth or your gonna…HEGNXTCHU! You’re gonna get the rest of uhhh…us Ptchu! sick!” He snapped between sneezes, burying his nose into his wrist and snapping forward with each explosion.

“You…re the…Ha…tchu! One who’s sihhhh….Ha…tchu! Who’s sick.” Haru remarked through his own catlike sneezes, his voice still managed to sound unemotional as always, .

“Right, right, that’s enough from you two!” Makoto called from the side of the pool, offering a hand to his now shivering best friend, while Nagisa offered his to Rin. The two pale, shaking, feverish boys climbed out of the pool and promptly collapsed. They were carried into the locker room on Mako and Rei’s backs, wrapped up in blankets and given hot tea, then they started to look a bit more like themselves.

“Right, can’t you guys just both admit you’re sick and have done with it?” Nagisa smiled, tapping the two boys on their noses and smiled. Haru and Rin looked at each other and scowled, then looked away with a huff.

{“Never! Hexngtchu!”}

{“Never! Ha…tchu!”}

ps the {} part was my version of an overlap xD so they both talked at the same time xD its something i leart/botched from english xD enjoys!

:o Y-you did that for me... and so quickly too!

And, oh my word, it's simply beautiful :). I didn't even know how much I was craving that scenario until I read it!

Gahhhh, it was so adorable how Austria tried to hide the illness, and when Hungary offered him her handkerchief I totally lost it. The last part, with Hungary helping him to bed gave me feels all over <3.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! If there's anything I can ever do for you in return, just say the word and it will be done.

i dont, sorry xD i'm an incredibly selective writer xD although feel free to keep requesting things, i never know what's going to fire me up xD

CuteSneezeGirl

*CUTENESS OVERLOADDDDDDDDD*

Please write more!!!!! ;u;

Asdfghjkl I love the Vocaloid ones so much <33

Uwaaah, thank you soso much for writing me the MakoHaru one!!!! wub.png That was awesome, like.. I love everything about it, it's beautiful. xDDD The way you spelled his sneezes were perfect! And I love the scenario so much too - Haru dragging him home and putting him to bed and then catching it later ajsdkflsdjfkl drool.gif And then the ending was adorable. I loved it so much, thanks again~ happy.png

Also, I'm really glad you're writing Free! in general, by the way! It's one of my favorite series ever, and there's not nearly enough fetishy stuff for it. xD;; I really enjoyed the Rei one you did, and also the Rin and Haru one for Natto - both of those made me laugh a lot because they're so.. them.. and I love it. xDD Thanks so much for writing! =w=

These are so good! My favorites are definitely the Free! ones, like...these last two. The scenarios are adorable because I have a ridiculous weakness for MakoHaru and they fit the characters really well! I love the idea of Makoto and Haru sharing a cold (it's one of my favorite scenarios with them), and Rin and Haru having a race over something like this is exactly the kind of hilariously stupid sort of thing they'd do. :lol: Also, the idea of Makoto and Rei carrying them? Yes. I pictured that so clearly, and it's just really cute in my head. xD;;

I'm so glad you're writing for Free!, though! These guys deserve so much love, and they can never get enough ever. At least, I don't get tired of reading them ever, since, like sfg said, it's one of my favorite series and there can never be enough of this stuff for it. xD;;

hehehe <3 i'm glad you guys liked them! ive been feeling kinda crap today so i havent written any new ones today :'( but i have two left over from yesterday and i'll post them instead! here we go! Link and Vocaloid

prompt Chill

fandom Legend of Zelda (ocarina of time part)

Shortly after returning to Kakariko village to get the hookshot from Dampe, Link had accidentally stumbled upon a secret chamber under one of the graves and curiously he had gone to check it out. At the end of a long tunnel, after battling with countless zombies they had found a stone tablet with the sun song written on. Happy to have made some accidental progress in his quest, Link hummed a cheerful song as they walked back, but soon Link’s cheerfulness faded and he started to shiver instead.

“Brrr,” he wrapped his arms tightly around his chest for warmth, then his eyelids started to flutter shut and he stopped walking, “Hehhh…Hetchu!” He sniffled wetly and rubbed an index finger under his nose irritably.

“Bless you Link,” Navi said in her high pitched voice, watching the hero from behind as his nose started to turn a light shade of pink, “are you feeling ok?

“Thanks, Navi. I’m fihh…fine…Ktshu! Kshu! *sniff*.” He doubled over as he sneezed freely towards the floor, his eyes squeezed so tightly they started to water. Navi watched the hero with concerned eyes, he had only been out of his artificial sleep for a day or so, so his body was still feeling pretty weak, not to mention his heart container was down to a half heart because of battling with the zombies. She hoped he wasn’t getting a cold.

“Don’t worry Link, we’ll be out of here soon and then we can go to an inn and get you warmed up.”

“I’m fine, Navi… Katchoo! Guhh…I’m not cold!”

They only walked a few more steps before Link started to sway violently on his feet.

“Link, watch out!” She cried as the hero started to fall, but then a strong pair of arms wrapped around his waist and help him up. Link looked up through tired eyes and saw a boy with a covered face.

“Now now, it doesn’t bode well for the hero of time to collapse when there’s a chill in the air,” Sheik smiled kindly at Link and held his shoulder until he felt steady on is feet again, “just relax, you’re not too sick yet, its just a chill. Once we get you some health potion and get you out of the cold then you’ll feel better again.” Link frowned, not wanting to show weakness to the mysterious sheikah boy, he smothered a sneeze into his palm.

“It’s fine, Hexngt! I don’t feel sick! And I’m not cold!” he tried to sound touch, but it sounded more as though he was whining, Sheik offered him a health potion and he chugged it down without taking a breath, blushing slightly. He felt his strength starting to return as his heart counter filled up.

“Hehh…HeKtchu! Ugh, thags Sheigk!” He sniffled tiredly and leaned his head against Sheik’s shoulder, “your so mysterious, why do you always show up whed I’b in trouble?” Sheik smiled.

“I can’t fight beside you right now, while you, the hero of time, reside in the light, I have to reside in the darkness, however, that does not mean that I’m not watching over you,” Link’s eyes started to droop as though he was falling asleep and Sheik heaved him up onto his back, “right, let’s get you to an inn.”

prompt Light

fandom Vocaloid (this is sort of a continuation of my last vocaloid one xD)

“Alrighty, that’s your make up done, Kai!” Miku grinned, giving the blue haired vocaloid a quick tickle on his neck with her makeup brush, he giggled childishly and squirmed away, “are you ready for your big photo shoot?”

“Yeah!” Kaito stood up, gave a cute little twirl in the new clothes he had been given to model and Miku applauded happily.

“Awww, Kaito you look so cute!” she stood up, ruffling his short blue hair, then she jumped behind the camera and threw her hands in the air, “right, now lets get some cute poses going, think ice cream and smile like you mean it!” Kaito hopped in front of the artificial background and threw his hands in the air with a beaming smile, Miku nodded approvingly, then clicked the shutter closed. A blinding flash came from the camera and Kaito blinked in surprise as it burned his eyes.

“Kashoo!” A sharp tickle stabbed in the back of his nose and he sneezed uncontrollably, without even having the time to cover.

“Eww, Kaitoo! No one wants to see a photo of your sneezy face!” The blue haired vocaloid blushed with embarrassment, gently rubbing his nose with his sleeve.

“Sorry, Miku. I just got a weird tickle.” He shook his head, then got back into position, “right, it’s gone now, photo away!”

Click!

“HaKtcheww!”

“Kaitooo!” The blue haired vocaloid stood up, blinking his slightly watery eyes with a nervous grin.

“Sorry, sorry! But I…Ktchuu!…I can’t control what makes me sneeze,” He was feeling quite stuffy now and he quickly ran off stage to get a tissue, “I get this tickle in my nose when the light hits my eyes.”

“Yeah, well get you’re stupid nose under control or I’ll cut it off!” Miku yelled with a voice like thunder and he recoiled slightly at that suggestion, as he was quite fond of his nose, as annoyingly temperamental as it was. He sniffled experimentally and, finding that it still felt slightly itchy this time, he shoved the heel of his palm up against his septum, rubbing it backwards and forwards until the sensation died down.

“Ok, I got it!” He stepped back in front of the camera, sniffling one final time, then he shoved the crumpled up tissue in his pocket and shook his head, “I’m ready.”

Click!

Kaito tried not to flinch as the blinding light shone out and the reflexive itch spiked in the back of his nose. This was the third time round, so his nose was already feeling somewhat ticklish, and almost immediately his eyelids started to flutter closed.

“Hehh…ihh…hahh…” Desperate to get it right this time, he struggled to keep his arms in the same position and not rub his nose, he squirmed desperately, but after only a few seconds he couldn’t; hold it back any longer, “Heh…Huhh…HaKshu! Hashoo! Haptchoo!” Kaito snapped forward with a series of wet sneezes into his cupped hands, then dug the screwed up tissue out of his pocket and buried his face into it. Still sniffling weakly, he looked up with desperate eyes at Miku, hoping to get an ok from her, but she simply shook her head.

“Kai, good job on holding them in, but that was not an attractive face you were making,” she laughed sweetly as Kaito blushed and rubbed his nose with the back of his hand, “let’s turn up the lights in here and turn off the flash, maybe that will help.”

yaaaaay! hope you enjoy them!

since i start back college tomorrow i'll have to slow down writing, but if you give me a request then i'll try to do it within days ^0^

i'll do Link and Free! and Vocaloid and Hetalia and Ouran hshc etc so request away

also, i was mid way through thinking of a howls moving castle fic, would anyone be interested in that?

D'awww, I loved the Free! ones! Haru and Rin were absolutely ridiculous, it was quite fun. Wow though, they must be really sick if they're passing out like that--Makoto too, in the drabble about him. Poor things. I'm worried about what's going to happen to Haru in the contagion drabble, like if it's bad enough that Makoto passed out...anyway. Nice work, and thank you so much for being willing to take people's requests! These are so very fun to read.

Omg sick link and caring sheik.... more of those!!!!

Please?

YES YES YES

I haven't finished ocarina of time but I DON'T CARE MOOOOOOOAR!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwe photicnessss <3 YESSSSIR. <3 :)

Cute.

Linky link <3 yeees yeess. sneeze <3

Please?

YES YES YES

What?! Girrrrrrrllll....finish the game. XD where are u stuck at?

Arty will help her fellow comerade and friend.

Please?

YES YES YES

What?! Girrrrrrrllll....finish the game. XD where are u stuck at?

Arty will help her fellow comerade and friend.

Ahaha you mind me sending you a PM? cuz of all things to be stuck at this is perhaps the most embarrassing :P plus i actually haven't had the game for that long and haven't had much time to play it, so...

Archived