Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

Steven Universe (pretty much my favorite show tbh) just introduced a big beefy and beautiful villain character, Jasper, whose nose is a gem and ever since I just keep guilty-pleasure fantasizing about what might happen if it got a little damaged. ouo

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh I'm with you, pinknose. I just started watching Steven Universe because my entire dash was lesbian mineral ladies, and now I want to write weird fiction about anthropomorphized rocks.

Percy Jackson, Leo Valdez, Nico Di Angelo, Spencer Reid, and Derek Morgan,

Oh and Thor Odison, Steve Rogers and Tony Stark xD

Edited by myownprivatesfc
merged posts

Well...The one that is the weirdest for me admit to is Kimberly, the pink power ranger from the original Power Rangers series.

(My brother used to watch this show all the time, mostly because he had a huge crush on the yellow power ranger, Trini. I was all about Kimberly, though.)

I'm not nearly as shy about the rest of these, but:

Dr. Carter from ER (Noah Wyle)

Eric and Shawn from Boy Meets World

Shelley from Northern Exposure (Cynthia Geary)

Chris from Northern Exposure (or Aiden from Sex and the City- as long as it is John Corbett, either one would do)

Smith Jerrod (Jason Lewis) from Sex and the City- when he had the long hair. blushsmiley.gif

• 3 months later...

Well....there's Leonardo from the newest ninja turtle show

And karai and Donnie too ...

There's penny from c students (it's from animatedjames)

Owen from Jurassic park

I'm so weird o/////////o

Ummm..... Captain VonTrap from the *original* "Sound of Music" movie. :blushing::bag: I watched it the other day and I was like.... :shifty::whistle:

I'll admit it'd be my fangirl dream to see Mario (or Luigi..) sneeze, but actually it's one of the princesses,specifically either Peach or Rosalina.

But Mario even more,cuz the only sneeze we got from him was in Mario Golf Toadstool Tour,and that one was bootiful~

And TAILS. Ohmygod. FRICKEN. TAILS. He's just sooooo cuuute I'd kill to hear him sneeze just once~

*hides in corner*

I would definitely like to see Elsa AND Anna from Frozen sneeze. How could there be a whole movie based on being cold and the ONLY sneezes we get were from the stupid snowman? Yuck.

I'd like to see a cold bothering Elsa at least once ;)

Frozen Fever,nuff said.

Edited by Weegie

Erm, well one has got to be The Master from 'Dr Who', as played by John Simm. PLEASE. :blush:

Also Ianto from 'Torchwood', because he is adorable in every way. :heart:

oohhh i'd love to see pearl, lapis, and peridot from Steven Universewubsmiley.gif or Craig Tucker from South Park blushsmiley.gif

Whitehorse

Either Loki, Hawkeye, Captain America or Iron Man. :drool:Even though Loki's not really an Avenger I don't care because THOMAS WILLIAM HIDDLESTON.

Also:

-Kili from The Hobbit

-Wolverine from X-Men

-Draco Malfoy or Severus Snape from Harry Potter

• 5 weeks later...

This one's a little odd, but...

Jonathan Hart, from Hart to Hart.

The odd thing is that, while I do love fever, fatigue, and similar symptoms as part of my general h/c fetish, that fetish does tend to merge into this one; that is to say, I adore those other symptoms, but sneezing is always the icing on the cake, if not the cake itself. However, in the case of Jonathan Hart, I actually have more of a desire to see him feverishly ill than I do sneezing. In fact, I feel as though I have no real desire to see him sneeze unless it's as a precedent to him being sick-in-bed (or sick-on-couch) ill...and I cannot think of another character off the top of my head who I feel that way about. :blushing:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm nearly through with watching the Aeon Flux cartoon from the mid 90s and god it's so disgusting and there have been numerous times when I've just been completely physically revolted, but... Trevor Goodchild, man. Trevor Goodchild. The dude must have every fetish known to man, so you just know he'd be into sneezing. The fact that he'd be super into it is the only thing keeping me from writing fic or something, cuz otherwise I'd like to. Cuz his nose..... <3

*KICKS DOWN THE DOOR*

Who said Trevor Goodchild. Or Aeon Flux period, I have so much love for that series. Uuugh oh my god though, his voice actor, John Rafter Lee, sounds like auditory sex, but Trevor is so gross slash intriguing. I would be so curious?

Edited by Garnet

Hahahaha I know right? I'm so curious how he'd sneeze but at the same time his character is so nasty that thinking about him sneezing kinda puts me off. BUT THEN HE'S ALSO SO HANDSOME?? I've never been so conflicted over a character, god help me.

• 2 weeks later...

Wwwwwwwwell this one really embarrasses me but I would *die* if I saw it....

....the joker....

please don't judge me

But seriously though AH

and not the dark knight one the animated series one. eegehghheheheheheh that nose ahhshehehehehjwgwwj

DEFINITELY Bernard from The Santa Clause. And Russel Crowe. Especially as Javert... but really anything. Just I know what his sneezes are supposed to sound like - at least as read, because of the sneeze prank he played on Leonardo DiCaprio. But, I haven't seen them act it out so I don't know...and Alan Rickman... I've watched Truly Madly Deeply lots and lots because it feeds this fantasy.

• 3 weeks later...

Severus Snape !

Oh my GOD Olivia Benson from Law and Order

Oooo ooo ooo animated characters

Sokka, Zuko, and HAKODA from ATLA

And MAKO, Bolin, Lin and Tenzin from LOK

Would anyone of you guys read a Hakoda fic, I'm seriously considering writing one...

Not sure if he has been mentioned, but.....gahhhhh....I would love to see Johnny Depp sneeze. More specifically his character in the 1999 movie Sleepy Hollow. I watched it today for the first time and that's all I thought about during most of the movie. Probably because I didn't enjoy the movie itself all that much (I don't usually think about my fetish THAT much when I watch movies so I assume that's the reason).

Although, I would also enjoy to see Jack Sparrow or Edward Scissorhands (even though I didn't like that movie either, I just liked the character. I kinda like it when Depp plays socially awkward characters :sweatdrop: ).

I swear I'm not obsessed with Johnny Depp! I just have fantasies with some of his characters. :blushing:

• 1 month later...

Not gonna lie but I wanna hear/see Eddie Gluskin from outlast sneeze. Like I think he would be the type to

A. Sneeze in his collar shirt

B. His breathing would hitch before sneezing.

C. Would have wet sneezes and denies being sick.