Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

On May 25, 2016 at 6:22 PM, GTSsneeze87 said:

Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk (Equestria Girls)

In the actual movies? That would actually be really awesome. Those three are pretty attractive. I know there's a good amount of art of Sunset Shimmer on PSF. Surprisingly not that much of the others... Huh. Strange.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Artemis Crock, Miss Martian, Zatanna, and Wonder Girl (Young Justice)

Jackie Lynn Thomas (Star vs. The Forces Of Evil)

Sashi Kobayashi (Penn Zero Part-Time Hero)

Miko Nakadai (Transformers Prime)

Biskit Twins (Littlest Pet Shop)

Black Widow, Wasp, Jean Grey, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Gwen Stacy, Peggy Carter, Lady Sif, Quake, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Sharon Carter (Marvel)

Canary sisters, Speedy, Hawkgirl, Nyssa Al Ghul, Iris West, Huntress, Caitlin Snow (Arrowverse)

Kylie Griffin (Extreme Ghostbusters)

any female Power Ranger

April O'Neil, Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Triana Orpheus, Sirena Ong, Molotov Cocktease, Amber Gold (The Venture Brothers)

Lana Kane, Cheryl Tunt (Archer)

Edited by Pseudosneeze

now you see me Jack wilder Daniel AtlasĀ 

On 5/31/2016 at 4:17 PM, Pseudosneeze said:

Artemis Crock, Miss Martian, Zatanna, and Wonder Girl (Young Justice)

Jackie Lynn Thomas (Star vs. The Forces Of Evil)

Sashi Kobayashi (Penn Zero Part-Time Hero)

Miko Nakadai (Transformers Prime)

Biskit Twins (Littlest Pet Shop)

Black Widow, Wasp, Jean Grey, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Mystique, Scarlet Witch, Gwen Stacy, Peggy Carter, Lady Sif, Quake, Melinda May, Jemma Simmons, Sharon Carter (Marvel)

Canary sisters, Speedy, Hawkgirl, Nyssa Al Ghul, Iris West, Huntress, Caitlin Snow (Arrowverse)

Kylie Griffin (Extreme Ghostbusters)

any female Power Ranger

April O'Neil, Karai (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)

Triana Orpheus, Sirena Ong, Molotov Cocktease, Amber Gold (The Venture Brothers)

Lana Kane, Cheryl Tunt (Archer)

I can't believe I omitted Felicity Smoak (Arrowverse). Oops.

Idk if someone's already mentioned him, but.... Envy from fma.

I knows he's evil and a psychopath and all that stuff, but but I think he would have have a nice sneeze... :blushing:

• 1 month later...

Cherry from Studio Killers.

I amĀ not usually one to get ashamed for liking what IĀ like but I feel like I'm at an age where I ought not to be getting crushesĀ on cartoon characters. Ā AND YETĀ here I am.

I don't know how to say this, but... I really want to see Super Mario sneeze. I think it's because of that high-pitched, falsetto voice that I honestly would love to hear sneeze, but I really don't know why.

But there aren't a whole lot of other characters who I really want to see sneeze. The only other ones I can think of areĀ Gumball from the Amazing World of Gumball (to the point that I wrote my first online fanfic, The Virus), and SpongeBob Squarepants. But still, I really want to see them sneeze because I think that would be so cute and adorableĀ :3

not enough Beverly sneeze from the 'Keeping Up with Thursday' i saw :> *fangirling*

As most know, I adore heroes but there's something very attractive to me about villains being vulnerable. Therefore I would have to say Zemo fromĀ Captain America: Civil War.

I know the show Glee was ended over a year ago, but I'm still hoping for a sneeze from one of the actors or actresses, since there was no sneeziness in the actualĀ show.

32 minutes ago, Cutekats said:

I know the show Glee was ended over a year ago, but I'm still hoping for a sneeze from one of the actors or actresses, since there was no sneeziness in the actualĀ show.

OMG me too! I'm in the middle of watching it on Netflix, and I'm dying for a sneeze. I'm also in the middle of writing a glee fic... :)Ā :blush:

4 minutes ago, PinkiePie said:

OMG me too! I'm in the middle of watching it on Netflix, and I'm dying for a sneeze. I'm also in the middle of writing a glee fic... :)Ā :blush:

Oh, lucky you, I don't have Netflix. So I had to drive to a library forty minutes away, and rent all of the Glee discs one by one. It was well worth it though. I don't think I'd ever have the patience to write a story here. I never finish anything I startĀ :mellow:Ā Maybe someday...Ā Can't wait to see it though!

• 2 weeks later...

So I just started reading the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children series and I would love to see Miss Peregrine sneeze, particularly the Eva Green versionĀ ;)

• 5 months later...

I would like to see sneeze:

Sabine from Star Wars Rebels;

Lana, Mallow, Acerola, Mina, Kahili and Lillie from PokƩmon Sun & Moon.

Hmmm. Sam Winchester and Castiel from supernatural.... Black widdow and Hawkeye. Those are about it...

When I was re-reading Stephen King's "The Tommyknockers" a while ago, I realised that while there actually is canon sneezing - from a woman, with allergies - in the book, I was kind of disappointed that itĀ was Bobbi and notĀ Ruth. I really would have liked to see Ruth sneeze. Preferably in the book, but I certainly wouldn't have minded it in the (admittedly awful) miniseries from -93 either, where she was played by Joanna Cassidy. :)Ā 

(And nope, there is no sneezing in the miniseries at all.)

On 1/6/2017 at 11:10 PM, CaeCuba said:

I would like to see Sabine from Star Wars Rebels sneeze

Me too, and Hera Syndulla. Two other people are Moana, and Elena of Avalor

1 hour ago, Melody said:

Merlin, Arthur, Lancelot, or Gwaine from MerlinĀ :wub:

Second the f outta thisĀ 

32 minutes ago, orxxx said:

Undoubtedly,Ā yuri plisetsky. That angry bean. So prideful. I WISH THEY COULD MAKE AN EPISODE WITH A SICK YURI!

He did sneeze in episode 3.

On 1/2/2017 at 4:51 PM, sneezelover3 said:

Jack Wilder and Barry Allen??

hi yes im upvoting this right now