Sneeze Fetish Forum

Characters you're shy to admit you'd like to see sneeze

Marshmallow Peep

In a stunning realization due in part to this past week, I really want to see C-3PO sneeze. -_- I couldn't even tell you why. I guess this goes with my whole trend of wanting to see fussy/authoritative characters lose control? I don't even know how it'd happen. But I wish it would.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14.1.2017 at 7:11 PM, Kaze wo Hiku said:

He did sneeze in episode 3.

Am well aware, but there's a huge difference between sneezing because he was standing under cold water and sneezing because you're sick. I am pretty specific about the things that i like.

• 1 month later...

Axl Johnson, Ty Johnson, and Anders Johnson. Eh, and Mike Johnson too (Almighty Johnsons)

Tamaki Suo and Kyoya Ootori (Ouran High School Host Club)

Fox Mulder (X-Files)

Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)

Scott McCall, Stiles Stillinski, Isaac Lahey (especially), Liam Dunbar (especially), and Theo Raken (Teen Wolf) (basically everyone lol)

Not a fictional character but an actual person, but it's still, uh... I'm almost never shy about these things, but, well... :shy: 

Christine Lagarde. :bag: 

• 4 weeks later...
On 31-5-2016 at 10:17 PM, Pseudosneeze said:

Lana Kane, Cheryl Tunt (Archer)

I know right! Honestly Sterling Archer himself as well, but more because of the way he'd be about it. 

Aside from that I'd say Patrick Jane (The Mentalist), Bernard Black (Black Books) and Zooey Deschanel as Jess Day (New Girl). For now. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'd say Leni from The Loud House! :3

She is one of my favs from the show and she is just so cute and I would love to see a sneeze from her!

Edited by MyOwnPrivateSFC
  • 7 months later...
On 25/05/2016 at 3:22 PM, GTSsneeze87 said:

Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk (Equestria Girls)

I agree with sunset shimmer. Would love to see that! Wish there wasore fanfics aswell! 

No-Heart from the care bears

I don't know why, I just love bad guys coming down with a case of the sneezes, and I feel like he would be the type to have large, magically charged sneezes, which I love. 

• 4 weeks later...

he falls into this category because he's an Absolute Garbage Human Being but good lord do I want to see Zenos yae Galvus from FFXIV get absolutely wrecked by a sneezing fit. I don't care from what, just give it to me.

She's mean and judgemental, but after a re-watch of the Office recently I'm pretty sure I would love to see Angela Martin succumb to a full blown sneezing fit.

• 5 weeks later...

Okay, she's not a fictional character (I THINK :lol: ), but, I um... am I the only one who wouldn't mind seeing the First Lady, Melania?  

Probably. Okay. 

:bag: 

On April 21, 2017 at 0:04 AM, DEEcat98 said:

I'd say Leni from The Loud House! :3

She is one of my favs from the show and she is just so cute and I would love to see a sneeze from her!

Definitely agreed.

On 12/19/2017 at 6:58 PM, lunarcat42 said:

No-Heart from the care bears

I don't know why, I just love bad guys coming down with a case of the sneezes, and I feel like he would be the type to have large, magically charged sneezes, which I love. 

I second this for all the same reasons, but my first thought was still “wait, does No-Heart have a nose?” 😂

• 4 weeks later...

I always had a thing for Donna Noble from Doctor Who. Or Nellie Bertram from The Office.

On 1/16/2018 at 3:44 PM, InLivingColor said:

She's mean and judgemental, but after a re-watch of the Office recently I'm pretty sure I would love to see Angela Martin succumb to a full blown sneezing fit.

I could get behind seeing Angela from The Office too.

Since one of my secondary actor crushes (Ioan will always be my number one, but occasionally other actors catch my attention) was recently rekindled, I've been reminding myself of some of his other projects, and, well...

I have no interest in the story or in playing the game (hence putting it in this thread), but I've spent way too much time trying to imagine what Kormac's (Diablo III) sneeze would sound like. That voice combined with him being (by all appearances, at least) a powerhouse makes me think it would be harsh and powerful. And while that's normally not my thing, what little I know of Kormac's story makes a sneeze like that work really well for hurt/comfort potential.

(In case you want to see where I'm coming from; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUx8uWZRy2E for the voice and *WARNING: SPOILERS for the Templar side-quest* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szliMAwf3Io for the angst ).

• 3 weeks later...

I personally would LOVE to see an episode in Rick and Morty where Rick comes down with something. I don't like to admit it, because his entire persona is based off of being both a wild eccentric and a very high-functioning alcoholic. An episode where he would be really sick and wants to go adventure but Morty has to stop him because he's too sick..:razz: I would melt..

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2018 at 3:38 AM, snzycg said:

I personally would LOVE to see an episode in Rick and Morty where Rick comes down with something. I don't like to admit it, because his entire persona is based off of being both a wild eccentric and a very high-functioning alcoholic. An episode where he would be really sick and wants to go adventure but Morty has to stop him because he's too sick..:razz: I would melt..

Same here, and not only for the requisite slightly selfish reasons. :’V I just genuinely want to see how Rick Sanchez would deal with something as ordinary as illness...and how weird the situation would end up being. 

Speaking of Adult Swim, I recently got into a slightly older series called ‘Frankenhole’, which is a stop-motion cartoon based on gothic horror novels. I admit entirely, although embarrassed, I would have liked to have seen Victor Frankenstein and Professor Polidori sneeze. /)//(\

• 2 months later...

Okay, I'm dragging this topic back into the cold light of day because YouTube has just kindly introduced me to Max Headroom courtesy of this video which has now also gotten this damn song stuck in my head and led to me falling down a weird rabbit hole watching even more of this bizarre shit:

And holy crap you guys my first thought was "Heeeeeey, this was the 80s when the concept of a 'computer virus' was comically misunderstood in popular culture so the scenario practically writes itself...'"  Don't judge me, okay.

Actually...you know what.  Go ahead, judge away.  Judge hard.  This one is freaking weird. WTF is wrong with me?  :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2018 at 2:19 AM, Cashew said:

he falls into this category because he's an Absolute Garbage Human Being but good lord do I want to see Zenos yae Galvus from FFXIV get absolutely wrecked by a sneezing fit. I don't care from what, just give it to me.

:O I want to see that so much. 

Literally anyone from Harry Potter EXCEPT Snape. Idk why the idea of Snape sneezing icks me out but it does. But anyone else, for sure.

1 hour ago, Koda said:

Literally anyone from Harry Potter EXCEPT Snape. Idk why the idea of Snape sneezing icks me out but it does. But anyone else, for sure.

I'm actually in an RP where Snape is sick.....it's very satisfying haha personally though the only HP character I don't wanna see sneeze is Voldemort because....he doesn't have a nose so the physics would confuse me too much to enjoy it.

• 1 year later...