• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Chanel_no5

• SneezyCars

• LP

• sauce

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig Tucker from South Park

I have to admit, after watching the episode "Craig x Tweek" I've kinda wanted to read a fic about them with some sneezes thrown in.

I was rewatching that episode the other day and I couldn't help but notice whenever Craig speaks it sometimes sounds like he has a stuffy nose. It just kind of made me squee internally a little bit. I can't be the only one who notices this right?

Okay, some things first: LOOOOOOOVE some of these!!! Love, love, love!!!! Things I never would have thought of!!!

A few comments on a few things people said:

Someone from Jimmy Newtron: OMG!!! I totally forgot that show exsists!!! Hahahaha! I used to watch that! Thank you for bringing it up!!! Yeah old school rocks!

Slenderman: ooooooh! Creepy! I like that idea because he's so scary and... Anything that makes a creepy person seem vulnerable and human is cool. Also, like you said, it would be odd/weird. All for it!!! ^_^

Loki: YEEEES!!!!! YES PLEASE! Yum!

Side show Bob: never thought of that! Wouldn't be opposed. He's usually so together.

Spock: again: again woot! I mean, he tries so hard to keep his emotions in check!

Magica Despell: old school Disney goes in that nastolgia section. Bringing up old cartoons makes me happy even when it's not my personal thing!

The emotions from Inside Out: oooh! Cool! Because they are the epitome of their own emotion and would have an interesting way of sneezing and an interesting REACTION to sneezing!

Dr. Who: I would say a huge squee-tasic YES for Dr. 10 and 11. (However I am unapologetic about The Dr and Loki! I mean c'MON!!!! What's not to like?)

Okay to ADD to the list:

Aiden and Josh from Being Human, especially Aiden, not because I like him more just... Because he's a Vampire.

Louis and/or Lestat from Interview with a Vampire!

Rumpelstiltskin from Once Upon A Time

Puck from Gargoyles

Data from Star Trek because it is impossible

Bushroot from Darkwing Duck because he's always making other people sneeze and because when I was a kid I wanted to love him into being good guy.

While we're at it Negaduck- oh heck, all the fearsome 5, why not?

It definitely would be interesting to see how all the emotions vary in sneezes. I can imagine them all sneezing at once when Riley sneezes and their various reactions.

It would be interesting to explore.

It definitely would be interesting to see how all the emotions vary in sneezes. I can imagine them all sneezing at once when Riley sneezes and their various reactions.

It would be interesting to explore.

I was sorta considering writing a fic about that. About how all the emotions sneeze. The gist is that her emotions get sick... Like I haven't decided why, things that make your emotions a little crazy like puberty or falling in love for the first time? And your emotions are a little out of wack?

Well if depression is a joy being lost maybe when you're just emotional and your emotional reactions are a little not right but you can't help feelong how you feel maybe your emotions are Ill?

Because I can see them taking it differently and being each one adorable in their own way

Edited go fix a spelling error

Edited by Medowsweet

Hm interesting thought.

But yeah, in my head I picture them all sneezing whenever Riley sneezes.

Even outside the emotions, Riley and that one boy are pretty cute. The boy (forgetting his name atm) has a kind of adorkable charm to him.

In other fandoms,

I've been on a South Park marathon these past few days, and I keep wanting to read some friendship fluff between certain characters but I haven't found much. Makes me want to write stuff, but there isn't really any demand for it.

I've also have been wanting to see some sneezing Peridot from SU, maybe some Pearl. Though, a character I'm really shy about admitting I want to see sneeze? Lars *hides in corner* I just love his whole character and how he interacts with Sadie. I'd love to see a fic about them.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, some things first: LOOOOOOOVE some of these!!! Love, love, love!!!! Things I never would have thought of!!!

Someone from Jimmy Newtron: OMG!!! I totally forgot that show exsists!!! Hahahaha! I used to watch that! Thank you for bringing it up!!! Yeah old school rocks!

Slenderman: ooooooh! Creepy! I like that idea because he's so scary and... Anything that makes a creepy person seem vulnerable and human is cool. Also, like you said, it would be odd/weird. All for it!!! ^_^

Side show Bob: never thought of that! Wouldn't be opposed. He's usually so together.

Spock: again: again woot! I mean, he tries so hard to keep his emotions in check!

Magica Despell: old school Disney goes in that nastolgia section. Bringing up old cartoons makes me happy even when it's not my personal thing!

The emotions from Inside Out: oooh! Cool! Because they are the epitome of their own emotion and would have an interesting way of sneezing and an interesting REACTION to sneezing!

Dr. Who: I would say a huge squee-tasic YES for Dr. 10 and 11. (However I am unapologetic about The Dr and Loki! I mean c'MON!!!! What's not to like?)

Okay to ADD to the list:

Aiden and Josh from Being Human, especially Aiden, not because I like him more just... Because he's a Vampire.

Puck from Gargoyles

Bushroot from Darkwing Duck because he's always making other people sneeze and because when I was a kid I wanted to love him into being good guy.

Okay to ADD to the list:

Puck from Gargoyles

Sorry the first time I didn't add anything my bad. But here is an adorable data attempting to sneeze. It's the best. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EViKf5DSkYI

Craig Tucker from South Park

I have to admit, after watching the episode "Craig x Tweek" I've kinda wanted to read a fic about them with some sneezes thrown in.

I was rewatching that episode the other day and I couldn't help but notice whenever Craig speaks it sometimes sounds like he has a stuffy nose. It just kind of made me squee internally a little bit. I can't be the only one who notices this right?

No, you're not the only one!! I've been aware of this for years! :lol: And I knew about the ship, too. I really enjoyed canon's take on it! And honestly, it may seem weird, but if you put the boys in a high school or better college setting, they make great characters for fanfiction.

Uh...

I've recently come to the conclusion in recent days (after having seen this special be played on television at least four times now) that I sort-of-kind-of maybe want to see the Conductor from The Polar Express sneeze. You know, the one played by Tom Hanks? :lol:

I couldn't even tell you why, either. He's just so showy. And to have a mild cold or an excessively long sneezing fit interrupt his tightly-wound schedule would just be amazing.

No, you're not the only one!! I've been aware of this for years! :lol: And I knew about the ship, too. I really enjoyed canon's take on it! And honestly, it may seem weird, but if you put the boys in a high school or better college setting, they make great characters for fanfiction.

Sweet. I actually went back and rematched some old episodes, for reasons that may be somewhat related to wanting to see/hear more of Craig and Tweek. I can't get enough of his voice, it's kind of embarrassing.

The ship is rather cute, and the shows take on it was pretty cool. Loved the boys' reaction to it. And I loved how they kept the ending ambiguous, lets the fandom have more fun lol.

Gosh golly, if I wrote anything with those two would anyone read it? I am so want to write sneeze fluffiness with them, but god damn finals man.

So you mean all the boys or just the two? Either way, yeah, they talk like highschool students, but it's their childlike innocence sometimes that really make some of the episodes so damn funny. Like the episode they thought they were getting their periods.

I've got a decent list of characters I'd like to see sneeze, but one has tailed me from my childhood. Relentlessly desiring to see Vegeta sneeze from Dragon Ball Z. I think I've spent a good 20 years obsessively wishing it would happen. I suppose there is still hope with the new series though! But yeah....middle-aged and still stalking Vegeta fanfics. Color me embarrassed.

• 2 weeks later...

1970's-80's Sylvester Stallone, preferably Rocky or... Rambo. (Nosebleeds) Also, Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler, and for whatever reason, . . . The Nostalgia Critic?

Definitely Leia Organa-princess or general, I'm not picky. (And honestly I feel like the only one right now? Like I just recently got into Star Wars and I went looking and I haven't found anything for her?)

The Nostalgia Critic?

In case you haven't seen it: TNC/Doug Walker sneezes in this Steven Universe vlog :)

I've never actually watched Steven Universe, so I didn't see the need to watch the vlogs... UNTIL TODAY, and now I'm going to go and die happy. ^-^"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

and for whatever reason, . . . The Nostalgia Critic?

Hey, I was watching a Nostalgia Critic video, he sneezes during he and his brothers DisneyCember review of The Good Dinosaur @ 6:25

• 1 month later...

I've been absolutely obsessed with the idea of Teldryn Sero (from Skyrim) sneezing lately tbh. He just has that perfect kinda throaty sexy voice and occasionally coughs & sniffles when you have him as a follower in the game... but not a sneeze to be found. Why you gotta tease me like this, Teldryn?!

• 2 months later...

Here's a few that come to my mind:

Mt. Lady (My Hero Academia)

Erza Scarlett and Juvia (Fairy Tail)

Starfire from the new DCAU (i.e. Justice League vs. Teen Titans)

Rogue (X-Men)

Sunset Shimmer, Adagio Dazzle and Sonata Dusk (Equestria Girls)

*tugs non-existent collar and gulps* Sans and Mettaton from Undertale.. I mean, pun-casting more than meets the eye skeletons and sassy fabulous magic-powered killer robots???