Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge - Oliver/Avery

AdrianMarx

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oliver said nothing. He couldn't deny it. All he could really do was take his mind off of it so he gave him another quick hug and took his hand, regretting it when he realized how weird it was. It wasn't like they were going out together or anything.

"I think the nurse has tissues," he mumbled embarrassedly, starting off downstairs.

Awww....but also wheeee!! When do we get to see them officially get together?? bounce.gif I want it but I also don't cuz the tension is so cute it's killing me! More...more of adorable Avery and sweet, sweet Oliver! It's too cute...I can't.... dead.gif

oh my gosh i'm fangirling a little bit here i'm not going to lie! hello i love your writing you're really great okay heLP

they will get together relatively soon. but i wanna see if i'm any good at writing the whole "i have a massive crush on you but i don't know how to tell you" first :D aha i love the tension hehe

thank you so much ahhhh <33

Yes more <3 just can't handle all this cute cx

i have another half of one written so hopefully tonight <3

I'm not sure how I feel about this one. I don't think I'm happy with it.

-

29 – Purple

Ever since the first time it had happened, Avery had been unable to comprehend why being a nerd was such a bad thing. It wasn’t like he was hurting anybody. They were literally picking on him for liking things and that sucked. That really, really sucked.

They cornered him at break time on his way downstairs after History. He’d looked briefly with pleading eyes at Mr Dawson as he passed by the stairwell but he couldn’t tell if his glance had taken in the scene or had in fact been sheer habit. He took it to be the former, hoping it would give him enough rage-fuelled courage to push Taylor away and make a run for it. But it didn’t; it just made him feel pathetic.

“Hey, check it out, Carlton,” she grinned, her breath hitting Avery’s face. She was so close. He tried not to let his contempt for her show and instead kept his expression neutral. “Snivelly’s not sniffling,”

Carlton guffawed loudly like she’d said something hilarious.

“We can fix that, can’t we?” She said with a smirk, stepping away just enough for running to be considered but impossible. Avery hated her. He hated her with everything he had. He hated how she could make him feel so powerless. He hated how she made him a weakling.

Carlton stepped forward then. Avery didn’t even have time to steel himself before a fist was smashed into his face so hard he smacked his head off the wall behind him. Hot tears swam in his eyes as the ache spread through his eye and the top of his nose.

Yep. That would bruise.

He cursed himself for crying in front of them, for crying at all. In that moment, he hated himself. In that moment, he wished more than anything he’d never taken that first breath. Just for a moment and then the pain was the only thing on his mind.

There was already a tickle building in his nose but, when he places his finger beneath his septum to stem the sneeze, it was pulled away. He took a moment to be thankful that his nose wasn’t bleeding before the tickle got too much and he turned his head away to sneeze an itchy triple.

“Hh-mp! Hh-pfshh! Itischu!”

Seemingly satisfied, Taylor reached into his pocket and took out his phone, tucking it into her own pocket. Avery dropped his gaze to the ground, ashamed of himself.

“Until I get what I want…” she trailed off, patting her pocket with a simpering smile as she turned and stalked away with Carlton tagging along behind like a lost puppy.

This:

they will get together relatively soon. but i wanna see if i'm any good at writing the whole "i have a massive crush on you but i don't know how to tell you" first biggrin.png aha i love the tension hehe
makes me super excited! biggrin.png Cuz I love that stuff.Also, why are you not happy with it? So sad...poor Avery. Sneezing after getting punched in the face...that cannot feel good sadsmiley.gif Can't wait to see more of this poor cutie!

angry.pngangry.pngangry.png that #%#%% sonofa#%(@! Poor avery.

it's like you read my mind

This:

they will get together relatively soon. but i wanna see if i'm any good at writing the whole "i have a massive crush on you but i don't know how to tell you" first biggrin.png aha i love the tension hehe
makes me super excited! biggrin.png Cuz I love that stuff.Also, why are you not happy with it? So sad...poor Avery. Sneezing after getting punched in the face...that cannot feel good sadsmiley.gif Can't wait to see more of this poor cutie!

i can't really pinpoint why i don't like it i just feel like it's kind of ehh??? maybe i'm just too critical of myself but ahhh.

it's the worst of all feelings in my opinion

Haha well quit marshing your own mellow :P Just keep doing what you're doing cuz we are all loving it and eagerly awaiting more of your lovely writing and your adorable boys!

This one is a little short, I'm sorry! And I have been told not to marsh my mellow so I am trying to be proud of my writings and things c:

-

19 – Promise

“Oh my God,”

Avery took a sudden interest in his shoes but Oliver tilted his chin up again. All the same, Avery averted his eyes in shame.

“What have they done to you?” Oliver breathed, cupping Avery’s cheek with his hand, careful to avoid the bruising area. Honestly, Avery had been relying on the hope that it wouldn’t bruise quickly but, as always, it seemed his luck had run out on this one.

Avery shrugged, trying to pretend Oliver’s concern wasn’t killing him. “It’s no big deal,” he said, attempting a smile but Oliver wasn’t going to be brushed off that easily. And the impending sneeze from the impact was building again. Avery wished for a brief moment that he wasn’t so damn fragile all the time before pulling away from Olivers touch to muffle a sneeze.

“Hh-mp!”

“No big deal?” Oliver gasped over the sound. “How can you say it’s no big deal when they’ve hurt you like that?”

With another muffled sneeze, Avery turned away to rummage through his locker for something he didn’t need just so he wouldn’t have to look at Oliver anymore. He couldn’t take the sight of those concerned brown eyes looking right through his facade. Not when he was so weak next to Oliver; not when he wasn’t enough.

“You have to tell someone,” Oliver said it like it was so obvious, so simple. Avery sighed.

“I can’t,” he muttered, shaking his head to himself.

“Can’t or won’t?”

Avery might have snapped at him that he didn’t understand, that he couldn’t do it. But he didn’t because he wasn’t completely sure of the answer himself. So he said nothing but shrugged Oliver’s hand from his shoulder angrily. Maybe he was angry with himself or with Taylor or with Carlton or with the entire world as it existed right then. Maybe. But he had never felt angrier. He was so angry he could have broken down in tears right there and then.

“I’ll get them,” Oliver told him quietly, a soft note of danger in his tone. “I can promise you that. I’ll get them,”

YESSS!!!!! Get em Oli!!

he is ready to kill a man i think!

GO OLI. Kick ass why don't you !

No, I refuse they pick on Avery.

.-. I can barely read stuff about bullying without my heart like shattering into a million pieces.

Oliver, save Avery <3

.-.

good parts though :)

GO OLI. Kick ass why don't you !

No, I refuse they pick on Avery.

.-. I can barely read stuff about bullying without my heart like shattering into a million pieces.

Oliver, save Avery <3

.-.

good parts though smile.png

awh i'm sorry D: *hugs* it's unrequited love that gets me every single time

i hope you are prepared for more angst because it's going to get worse before it gets better (after all, if it didn't, i wouldn't have a plot)

This is cheesy and silly but the idea kind of got stuck and I had to write it.

-

98 - Fashion

With the pollen count spiking, Oliver wasn’t surprised to find Avery with a tissue pressed against his nose that break time. Honestly, Avery’s hayfever seemed to be worse than everybody else’s. Jimmy Quigg had pretty bad allergies this time of year and Oliver had heard Alison whatsherface complaining about hers in English but Avery’s seemed to surpass them all. Breathing seemed dangerous when the flowers were blooming.

“You okay?” He asked casually, taking as big a bite of his biscuit as his mouth was able to accommodate and regretting it when he realised he didn’t have anything to wash it down with.

Avery gave a little nod then held up two fingers while his eyes rolled up to the sky and his whole body convulsed in a mighty triple muffled by his tissue.

“Uhh...hgtschu! Ngtch! Hh-mptschuh!”

Avery’s entire body shrunk when he let out his breath, sniffling desperately. He’d never voiced it, but Oliver could guess that blowing his nose in public was out of the question. Even hiding in a toilet cubicle, he thought it’d probably be too embarrassing for him.

“Bless you,”

Without thinking too much of it, Oliver reached into Avery’s pocket and pulled out a fresh tissue, thinking vaguely that his little pocket pack wouldn’t get him through the day at this rate. He folded it once, twice, to create a couple of layers whereby he could gently wipe away the dampness threatening to spill out if sniffling was not carried out every three seconds.

“I hear runny noses are going out of season,” he murmured quietly, feeling Avery take the tissue from him somewhat awkwardly. And it was somewhat awkward and they were in a crowded canteen and he felt his cheeks flushing but it was done now.

And, when Avery leaned over to kiss his cheek in thanks, Oliver allowed himself a secret smile of glee.

Awhh.,.... uhm did Oliver like wipe Avery's nose? (from what I understood) it's cute c: if he did.

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

Awhh.,.... uhm did Oliver like wipe Avery's nose? (from what I understood) it's cute c: if he did.

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

yep idk i find that kind of thing cute and oliver is awkward and kind of does things like "yeah sure this is a good idea" and then regrets it later kind of like me every day of my life

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

yep idk i find that kind of thing cute and oliver is awkward and kind of does things like "yeah sure this is a good idea" and then regrets it later kind of like me every day of my life

Same here.. I regret like.. a lot of things.

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

i regret like 90% of my existence it's okay

we can make it through this!

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

Yes u and deathy chan will make it through whatever it is. :hug: and awwww this is too cute.

Yeh really cute.

Awh poor avery ;c

Yes u and deathy chan will make it through whatever it is. hug.gif and awwww this is too cute.

:hug: Arty :)

Yes!! I give u both free hugs cause i do care for both of u guys exsistances.

:wub: Well. This drabble is just unfairly adorable. Also, does it make me a horrible person if I am super excited for angst? teehee.gif So cute...and the sneezing is just lovely, what a nice bonus!

Yes!! I give u both free hugs cause i do care for both of u guys exsistances.

oh gosh you two are adorable do you know that you're so cute i just

and i care about your existences too!!

wub.png Well. This drabble is just unfairly adorable. Also, does it make me a horrible person if I am super excited for angst? teehee.gif So cute...and the sneezing is just lovely, what a nice bonus!

aw thank you omg <3

Gosh, I hope not because I'm a little too excited to put them through hell!

You get a :hug: you get a :hug: everybody gets a :hug: thats right..Arty done pulled an Oprah Winfery. So how's Ur other half and yourself doing? :hug:

You get a hug.gif you get a hug.gif everybody gets a hug.gif thats right..Arty done pulled an Oprah Winfery. So how's Ur other half and yourself doing? hug.gif

I love Oprah. But I have to admit, Ellen is my fave. :hug:

Hehe, Cal's doing okay. His voice was back today anyway. I, on the other hand, seem to have caught whatever Cal had D: why this

Archived