Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge - Oliver/Avery

AdrianMarx

Arty "I'm fine, something was in my eye" . I just chuckled a bit. I don't know. Awh you're so cute Arty Chan ^-^ . c: :hug: . Adrian, get to work on those drabbles mate please :) to keep Arty happy cx

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S-something was.....in my..eye... :shifty: im stickin with my story. Hugs for everyone!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart:

AWH! These are ADORABLE! Avery's such a cutie, I just want to hug him!

sighs me too i don't want to make him sad but saildushgfhdf sighs

Argh I'm dying!! Where is Oliver in his super hero cape of adorableness and caring to save the day?? I can't wait for what's next! Avery's sadness is killing me!

Argh I'm dying!! Where is Oliver in his super hero cape of adorableness and caring to save the day?? I can't wait for what's next! Avery's sadness is killing me!

Ahh, he's in this part, don't worry!

-

28 – Assignment

The moment Avery walked into the school building, he felt the heat hit him like a wall of warmth and shivered against his will. Before anything, he made his way to his locker and deposited his schoolbag, removing only the folders he'd need for the next two classes. He could always change them over at break and lunch times. He'd had a lot of time to think about this. He had it all worked out.

Though, by the time break arrived, Avery was starting to feel seriously under the weather. There was no denying his cold was making a nest again. Excellent. He was starting to regret not having taken cold medicine that morning and thought vaguely about heading up to his locker to take some right there and then but he didn't get a chance before Oliver sat down beside him, immediately babbling about how behind he was going to be in English if he didn't start actually studying.

"Ishoo!" Avery kept his tissue over his nose, glancing at Oliver over the top of it with an embarrassed smile. "Sorry," he muttered, wiping the crumpled tissue under his nose. When he glanced up again, Oliver was looking at him with furrowed brows. He said nothing. Until Avery sneezed again. And again.

"Heh-ischoo! Hi-ghtch!"

"Bless you," Oliver murmured, looking very much like a worried mother hen. Almost cautiously, he placed a hand on Avery's back, rubbing gentle circles. Avery sighed gratefully at the feeling. Oliver bit his lip. "Hey," he all but whispers and Avery glances up to meet his eyes. He looks so worried and it just breaks Avery's heart. "I thought you were getting over this,"

Avery looked down, trying to fight the urge to turn away and cough into his hand. He was ultimately unsuccessful though he tried to cover it by pretending he was just clearing his throat. Oliver didn't contradict him but Avery could tell he wasn't fooled.

"Ihhashoo!" The sneezes, however, were not so easily disguised.

"Maybe you should head home," Oliver tried gently, aware of both how much Avery hates to be treated like a child and how much he desperately needs his bed. Avery shook his head firmly.

"Can't. Got to work. On an assignment," he said, stopping in odd places to breathe. On any other day, Oliver might have accused him of lying but he did sound breathless. And exams would be upon them all too soon. This was a stressful time. Really, Avery couldn't afford to miss any more school. But still...

"Nkxt!" Avery sniffled, aggravating his nose. Oliver gave him a look and he rolled his eyes, leaving his next few sneezes unstifled. "Heh...hitsch! Hurkchoo!"

The last one sounded wet, congested. Avery winced himself at the sound.

"Can't you work from home?" Oliver asked, searching for any possible way to convince Avery to rest. With a shake of his head, Avery said it was a physics assignment and that he needed the equipment. Oliver sighed. "Alright. Well, just look after yourself. Promise?"

Avery nodded. "Promise,"

It took everything he had not to sink down in his chair in exhaustion. If Oliver found out - well, Avery wouldn’t be able to live with himself. He just couldn't bring himself to burden Oliver with this. He'd work something out on his own. He had to.

"I'm gonna head up to physics. Y'know, get some work done," he said softly so as not to worsen the pain in his throat. Oliver nodded and passed him a tissue.

"Take this," he said. His smile was forced. Avery forced his own back and turned his back, immediately downing two pills for cold relief when he reached his locker. This was going to be a long day.

Awh Avery, kiddo don't be ashamed . Oli would let you stay with him? Right? And his momma would accept it??. Ugh these two are super adorable.

Damn.....Avery...the feels...

I think it'll get worse before it gets better D:

Awh Avery, kiddo don't be ashamed . Oli would let you stay with him? Right? And his momma would accept it??. Ugh these two are super adorable.

I'm sure he would but you'd have a hard time convincing Avery of that!

13 – Care

Oliver found Avery asleep at his desk at the end of the day, his Physics books scattered round about his head. As sweet as he looked, Oliver couldn't help the pang of worry he felt in his chest. It looked like this was the longest sleep he'd had in ages, the way he managed to make such a dreadfully uncomfortable position seem like the best in the world. He must have been exhausted, poor lamb. Oliver swallowed and took a seat next to him, intending to allow him ten minutes rest before waking him.

The time ticked on and Oliver stuck to his word, placing one hand on Avery's back and sweeping his hair off his face with the other. Shit. He was burning up.

"Avery," Oliver murmured, kissing the sleepy boy's forehead as he began to stir. “Wake up,”

Avery’s eyes flew open and he shot upright, startling Oliver so much he almost fell off his chair. Avery placed his head in his hands and Oliver allowed himself to believe it was just the sudden dizziness from sitting up so suddenly.

“I’m sorry,” he said sheepishly. “I didn’t mean to scare you,”

Avery shook his head dismissively. “It’s alright,” he muttered while a damp-sounding cough rattled in his chest. Oliver sucked in his breath through his teeth. Poor thing.

“Can’t shift that cold, huh?” He asked and Avery sighed in defeat, shaking his head almost as though he were embarrassed. Oliver mistook it for sadness. “Hey, it’s okay. People get sick. It happens,”

“Too often,” Avery muttered, gathering up his things and leaving them in a neat pile on one of the shelves. “Ishoo!”

Oliver spun on his heel, beckoning Avery close for a hug which he fell into gratefully. Oliver could feel the exhaustion in the way he flopped against him just enough to be cause for concern. Placing a kiss on Avery’s forehead, he slipped off his hoodie and manoeuvred it onto his shivering body, murmuring, “You’re coming home with me,”

~

“Your parents won’t mind if you stay over, right?” Oliver said thoughtfully, rummaging through his drawers will Avery sat on the end of his bed with tissue poised to catch his next coughs and sneezes. He winced at the word parents, glad Oliver was facing away.

A pair of patterned pyjama bottoms landed in Avery’s lap – he soon recognised them to be covered with pictures of Batman – followed closely by a baggy black t-shirt. Oliver’s oversized hoodie still hung from his slim body. He could feel his chest crackling with his breathing and could only hope that Oliver couldn’t hear it too or he’d insist on taking him to a doctor. He didn’t need a doctor. And, even if he did, he wasn’t about to risk being found out.

His nose prickled suddenly, rattling breath hitching. “Hehrngshoo! Itschu! Huh…Ngchx!”

Oliver didn’t bother commenting on that final stifle. Perhaps if Avery hadn’t been feeling so bad but not now. He refrained from his blessing, watching the tickled expression returned to Avery’s face. His nose twitched and then: “Hehrishoo!”

“Bless you,”

Avery sniffled wetly and Oliver left him alone to change, heading down the hallway to find his mother reading the paper on the sofa. She glanced up when she heard him come in with a smile. He sat himself down next to her and didn’t protest when he felt her arm wind around him.

“He’s getting worse again,”

She sighed and kissed the top of his head. “He’ll be okay. He’s a fighter,”

“Maybe,” Oliver looked down. “It’s like…I don’t know. It’s like his parents don’t even care! They don’t keep him home when he’s sick and they rarely ever call to check on him when he’s staying here,”

Oliver pouted and his mother shook her head. “Don’t jump to conclusions like that. He might just be too stubborn. They might not even know,”

“How could they not? Have you seen him?”

They fall into silence after that. There’s no denying how awful he looks and sounds. Even from here, Oliver can hear the breathless coughing though it’s obviously being muffled. As though reading his thoughts, his mother says, “Don’t worry. At least he’s got us to care about him,”

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh Avery ;w; awwwwh;w;.

I LOVE YOUR CHARECTERS. make it stop .-.

I don't need more fictional charecters to love.

But really good job so far, nice plot and fluff and things.

continue !

:)

I always smile when there is a new part up c:

I'm too overwhelmed by the adorableness... I don't know what else to say except I love these drabbles and I can't wait for the next one! :wub:

So cute! I can't wait to read more. I'd love to see Oliver drag a poor, sick, exhausted Avery to the doctor take care of Avery like the good boyfriend that he is. ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwh Avery ;w; awwwwh;w;.

I LOVE YOUR CHARECTERS. make it stop .-.

I don't need more fictional charecters to love.

But really good job so far, nice plot and fluff and things.

continue !

smile.png

I always smile when there is a new part up c:

Ahhh thank you! :wub:

Fictional characters take up more of my time then real life people, to be honest.

STAY THERE FOREVER!!!!!!!

and live happily ever after and all that

I'm too overwhelmed by the adorableness... I don't know what else to say except I love these drabbles and I can't wait for the next one! wub.png

Awh I'm glad you're enjoying them! <3

So cute! I can't wait to read more. I'd love to see Oliver drag a poor, sick, exhausted Avery to the doctor take care of Avery like the good boyfriend that he is. wink.png

I like both of those options ;)

I don't think I'll be able to update very often for a bit because I have exams really soon so it's probably time I actually tried to pass or something. I don't know. Sorry for minimal sneezing in the second one. Ahh bye.

53 – Blanket

Avery spent the weekend at Oliver's house, pretending to improve far quicker than he was doing so in the hopes he wouldn't insist on giving him a lift home. There had been once when Oliver had told him that he cared about him so so so much and he'd all of a sudden longed to just tell him. And he tried. He did. But the words failed him and the moment passed. Typical.

Swaddled in blankets, Avery found himself not wanting to leave. He sniffled as the wool tickled his sensitive nose.

"Nxkht! Ehtskhu!"

Oliver didn't even glance up from his book. Avery frowned. Oliver was always the first to bless his sneezes. Not that he was offended or anything; it was just odd. Maybe he'd upset him. He hoped he hadn't upset him. He could feel another sneeze building. Best way to test the water, he thought. He gave the tip of his nose a slight pinch just to ensure the sneeze would come out.

"Hih...etkght!"

Not a word. Avery tugged the blankets around himself a little tighter and laid his head on Oliver's shoulder. "Hey," he whispered, feeling Oliver's fingers thread through his hair. Please love me.

"Hey," Oliver's voice sounded far away. Avery bit his lip and shifted uncomfortably in the following silence. He lifted his head again to sneeze, gathering up a fresh tissue from the box, breath hitching.

"Heh-achshoo!"

"Bless you," Oliver said at last, looking up from his book and kissing Avery's cheek. "You just can't help yourself, can you?"

"What?" Avery shivered and went to huddle into his blankets more to find Oliver already adjusting them around him, pulling the duvet further up to cover him.

"Stifling," Oliver said as if it were obvious. "You do it even though you know it's bad for you,"

Avery smiled. So that was his game. "Sorry. Won't happen again,"

Oliver shook his head fondly. "Yeah it will," he said and Avery had to agree.

86 - Teacher

Mr Lester knew it was wrong to have favourites but it was virtually impossible not to look forward to teaching some students and dread others. It was human nature and, if anyone were to pull him up on it, he’d be guilty as charged. He was fairly certain he didn’t show his favouritism. He liked to have a laugh with this class - they were generally good students who could knuckle down when they really needed to - but Avery never joined in and so he was never forced. Mr Lester knew better than anyone how talented the boy was at History but was more than vaguely aware of his shyness. He thought more teachers would benefit from having been the shy kid at school; he knew how being singled out for answers could put you off a subject.

It was difficult not to notice the change in Avery’s appearance and behaviour. He seemed distracted and his usually impeccable uniform was rumpled like he’d slept in it. When the rest of the class were lost in conversation during their five minute break between periods, he gave Avery a gentle reminder to do his tie up properly before the headmaster saw him.

Over the years, he’d grown accustomed to Avery’s stifled sneezes from the back corner of the classroom, well aware of his poor immune system; not to mention he had a terrible time in the spring. He couldn’t help but feel a pang of sympathy when Avery came to school with yet another itchy cold. And he was always amazed that he managed to push through his ill health and stand way above the standard set with every essay he wrote.

But he’d seemed...different lately. Even more reserved, if that were possible; he seemed to shy away from the others, like he didn’t want to be seen. Above all, he was distracted. His constant glances out the window were obvious only for their unusualness.

“Ngx!” The sneeze was muffled against his wrist but still the teacher offered a quiet, “Bless you,” as he returned Avery’s latest homework essay to his desk. Handwritten - unusual for him.

There was a moment as they neared the end of the lesson that he could have sworn he saw Avery swiping angrily at his eyes but that could just have been his concerned imagination. All the same, he made a mental note to speak to him after class.

“Alright, everyone. Get packed up,” he tried, but his words were drowned out by the lunch bell and he shrugged with a quiet chuckle as everyone rushed past him in a blur. The wind they kicked up caught some stray pieces of paper in its wake, snatching them from his desk. By the time he’d recovered him from the floor, his - probably unprecedented - concerns for his star pupil had completely slipped his mind.

AWWWWH AVERY YOU LITTLE HUMAN THING ;W;

I can't talk good

But awwwh ;w; Noooo poor Avery.

Yeh, of course he'd be unusual. no place to stay;w;. Awh

And Goodluck on your exams Adrian, you'll do great ! :D

All you can do is your best, be proud no matter what the result. :)

AWWWWH AVERY YOU LITTLE HUMAN THING ;W;

I can't talk good

But awwwh ;w; Noooo poor Avery.

Yeh, of course he'd be unusual. no place to stay;w;. Awh

And Goodluck on your exams Adrian, you'll do great ! biggrin.png

All you can do is your best, be proud no matter what the result. smile.png

I feel really bad for this but it's still going to get worse. Oh dear.

Ah, thank you. I swear, I am burning The Great Gatsby as soon as it's over. Classic literature my arse.

I will try to do that. Thank you<3 But I kind of need 5 A's for my parents sigh.

Great gatsby eh?.....ugh.that book...my mind...and avery...u poor thing. Good luck on them.exams!

Great gatsby eh?.....ugh.that book...my mind...and avery...u poor thing. Good luck on them.exams!

Yep. What a load of *&^%$)"£ sighs I just can't get into it at all. Thank you!

Aw my baby </3

The great gatsby's pretty interesting if you actually understand it.

I'm sure it is but I am sick to death of hearing about how Daisy symbolises the hollowness of the upper classes and that George Wilson is a victim of the corruption of the American Dream and that Nick is unreliable and all the rest of it. If I have to write "you can't repeat the past" in an essay once more, I'm going to cry.

Werd.....try reading a hundred years of solitude or invisble man....

You'll cry then....lol

Archived