Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge - Oliver/Avery

AdrianMarx

I think this one is actual drabble length! I have another one I need to edit and post after I've been for a nap.

51 – Milk

Oliver set the glass down on the bedside table, carefully manoeuvring empty glasses and used tissues out of the way. (He swept the tissues into the basket when he had the chance.) With a smile in Avery’s direction, he climbed into bed next to him and got him settled in his arms.

“I made you something,” he smiled, kissing Avery’s temple lovingly. Careful not to burn himself, he lifted the glass and wrapped it back up in the tea towel firmly. “Warm milk,” he explained and Avery chuckled.

“You’re so sweet,” he giggled, going to take the glass from Oliver when he stopped and turned his head away. “Hah-mpff! Ah-kxrth!”

Oliver shook his head. “Uh-uh. No more stifles,” he said and Avery smiled apologetically. Oliver passed him the glass, reminding him needlessly not to burn himself. He took a small sip.

“Thank you,” he whispered, his voice still coming back to him. At least he was getting better. Oliver could live with that.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awwwwwwwh

scolding Avery for stifles, A+ to Oliver. >->

Yes :D more please :D

Awwwwwwwh

scolding Avery for stifles, A+ to Oliver. >->

Yes biggrin.png more please biggrin.png

ah i like fluffy stuff i'm a sap :D

Awwwww!!

<3

Angst is my calling.

12 – Sin

Honestly, Avery was bloody terrified. He'd never really managed to figure out his parents' take on gay relationships but he'd heard so many horror stories of kids being beaten or abandoned and the whole idea of it made his stomach churn. He'd tried dropping subtle hints but he couldn't decide if they'd been missed or if his parents were simply accepting him in their own way by letting him decide if he ever wanted to come out and say it. The latter seemed most likely but there was still a nest of butterflies in his stomach.

He rubbed at his nose with his scrunched up tissue as he paced outside the living room door, running over the three words in his head. It couldn't be difficult to just say it. But he felt like he needed to build up to it. Speaking of which...

"Heh...hh....hhhh...." The itch seemed to vanish for a moment before returning with a vengeance. "HEH-ISTCHU!"

His mother's worried face appeared round the corner of the door. "Bless you, honey," he said, smiling. "Are you coming in or are you planning to loiter out here all night?"

Avery smiled back and nodded as he followed her into the room, taking a seat on the couch. He swiped his tissue beneath his nose quickly, sniffling softly.

"Still not over that cold?" His father asked in amusement. He'd always had a good relationship with his parents. It was nice to joke around with them. When he only attempted a half laugh, of course they noticed something was up.

"You okay, sweetie?" His mother asked gently, coming over to feel his forehead. "You're not getting worse, are you?"

Avery shook his head, feeling the beginnings of another sneeze burning at the back of his nose. "I'm fine, mum," he insisted, enjoying the feeling of her cool hands on his face, in his hair. "I just have something I need to t-t itsch! ‘scuse me snff. Tell you,"

"Oh?" His father asked and turned in his seat so he was facing Avery properly. His mother moved to sit next to him so they were both on his right and took one of his warm hands in her own. "What's up, sport?"

Avery took a deep breath, the nerves flaring up again. "Well, you know Oliver?"

"That nice boy you walk to school with?" His mother asked with a smile and Avery nodded.

"Yeah him," he pried one hand free from his mother's which were rubbing soothing lines across his knuckles to rub at the back of his neck. "Well, we're sort of a little bit together and I'm, uh, well, gay?"

It wasn't supposed to come out like a question but it did and his breath just wouldn't come. The absence of his mother's hands was the first thing he noticed and, when he looked up, her eyes were filled with tears. No. Please, no. He looked to his father, desperately searching for approval, but found only anger.

"Get out," he muttered, voice dangerously low.

"Wh-what?"

"GET OUT!" His father got to his feet, towering over Avery's trembling figure. He could feel his nose running but had not the will to move a muscle. If he didn't move, he couldn't be seen. He felt himself choking and only realised his father was physically throwing him out when he was halfway up the hallway. He struggled feebly but, in the end, he let his father yell at him to get out of his sight and slam the door in his face without a word.

He shivered in the bite of the evening air with a million thoughts racing in his mind but one stood out from them all. Now what?

;W; NO DONT THROW AVERY OUT NO NO NO NO

This is obviously not a disney movie, no happy ending D:

Awh Avery , poor human D:

ugh

Will Oliver help him?

oh Avery's cold will get worst from being outside ;w;

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If i was the mother...i jump for joy...and be over protective and loving and doting on them both.

And another thing...let my child come out....

We would have a COMING OUT PARTY!!!

;W; NO DONT THROW AVERY OUT NO NO NO NO

This is obviously not a disney movie, no happy ending D:

Awh Avery , poor human D:

ugh

Will Oliver help him?

oh Avery's cold will get worst from being outside ;w;

AVERY HAS SHITTY PARENTS WHOOPS

you'll have to wait and see!

awh yes it will poor thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If i was the mother...i jump for joy...and be over protective and loving and doting on them both.

And another thing...let my child come out....

We would have a COMING OUT PARTY!!!

avery's mother could probably learn a lot from you!

any excuse for a party huh? ;)

And, somehow, Avery managed to make a sniffle sound insulted.

What. Yes. So cute. I'm gone for a week and I come back to this adorableness? I'm a lucky girl.

He imagined Orion hunting Sirius through space, other hunters looking on in fear as he charged through their dwellings, pursued by the Great Bear. When he gazed up and followed the final stars of the Big Dipper along to where the Pole star gleamed and glistened up above, he cast his mind back to Peter Pan and remembered one night when he wished so hard to go to Neverland.

Ok, so I know it's nothing to do with sneezing but I just really liked this part, it was a neat image and a cool look at the character. :) More writing always please!

So I've already posted like a ton of comments because I'm behind on this thread and I was super excited to come back and find all these lovely drabbles! w00t.gif So this is the last comment for now! First, Tissue and Pathetic were perfect! I loved them, Oliver is such a sweetie and I can totally feel his love and concern for Avery when you write them. And I'm not gonna say too much about Sin except Avery's parents f*cking suck and I want to smash them with a hammer. :mf_jumpon: But seriously.

So I've already posted like a ton of comments because I'm behind on this thread and I was super excited to come back and find all these lovely drabbles! w00t.gif So this is the last comment for now! First, Tissue and Pathetic were perfect! I loved them, Oliver is such a sweetie and I can totally feel his love and concern for Avery when you write them. And I'm not gonna say too much about Sin except Avery's parents f*cking suck and I want to smash them with a hammer. mf_jumpon.gif But seriously.

Ah, gosh, your comments are wonderful thank you!

Eek, thank you again. I'm a sucker for caretaking. Yeah, they really suck. Can I borrow that hammer when you're done?

And, as for the stars thing, I got a little caught up. I just love them.

I'm really looking forward to writing this whole plot point. I hope it turns out like I want it too ahhh.

47 – Wary

Avery had never been more thankful for his forgetfulness. With his window unlocked, it was relatively easy to sneak inside and he was left wondering how he'd never been murdered in his sleep in his sixteen years of life. He could feel his heart pounding in his ears, blood racing through his body too quickly and up to his head. He felt dizzy. Was that the nerves or the fever? With that thought still in his head, he clamped his nose shut tight and stifled a tickly sneeze silently.

Letting out his breath slowly, cautiously, he lifted his schoolbag onto his bed. What did he need? He bit his lip, the panic really starting to set in. He wasn't even sure what he was going to do. He couldn't go to Oliver and admit to something like this. He just couldn't stand to beg for his help again. It was highly likely Oliver already saw him as weak; the last thing he wanted to do was appear needy and helpless, particularly when he was.

"Ngx! Hmp!"

Avery held his breath, feeling his head starting to ache from the pressure. Now that Oliver had mentioned it, Avery was far more aware of the awful headache he contracted when he stifled his sneezes for too long. Maybe it was just his imagination but his head was killing him.

Quickly and quietly, he stuffed his blanket into his bag along with his scruffy old teddy bear which he was probably too old to still cuddle when he was sleepy. His school folders almost fitted but he ended up having to carry one - thankfully, he kept most of it in his locker when it wasn't needed. His uniform - that went in too. For a moment, he thought about taking another bag but there wasn't time so he gathered up their family photo from last year and his piggy bank which contained all the money he had. He decided he'd empty it later, not wanting to remain in the house for any longer than was necessary due to an increased possibility of being caught.

Then, an idea came to him.

He eased the bedroom door open and poked his head out. With the living room door closed and his parents in there, he began to tiptoe down the hallway, testing each step for creaky floorboards underfoot before completely transferring his weight. The tickle was building in his nose again. He rubbed desperately at his septum in an attempt to stem the sneeze for at least another couple of minutes until he could get to the kitchen and back. But, oh, it itched. As his breath hitched silently and his eyes began to brim with tears, Avery willed his mother not to open the door. He was barely a foot from it, frozen to the spot for fear moving would trigger a sneeze too strong for this current situation. For an infinity, it seemed like the sneeze would not come and he'd be stuck in pre-sneeze mode with his lips slightly parted and his eyes raised aloft, nose twitching and quivering minutely as the itch raged within.

It was almost too sudden to stifle. One moment his nostrils were flaring, dripping and itching as he took a deep inhale, and then the contents of his nose were dribbling down over the space between his thumb and index finger. Again, it was noiseless. But he could feel the tickle returning.

Desperation overwhelming him, he darted into the kitchen and snatched the bottle of cold medicine from the cabinet, muffling his sneezes with his nose wrapped in a piece of rough kitchen roll which was very quickly beginning to soak through.

"Hmp! Nxt! Kxht! Ngh! Hnch!"

He grabbed an unused roll from beside the sink and fled to his room, no longer caring about creaking floorboards as he scooped up his things and scrambled back over the windowsill. Of course, it was only when he stopped running that he realised his allergy pills were still lying on his bedside table. He cursed himself internally and proceeded to quickly thank the Lord that allergy season was drawing to a close.

With a quick glance skyward, Avery let out his first unstifled sneeze since he'd arrived.

"HHEH-ATHUCHOO!"

He allowed himself a soft groan of appreciation for the relief and set about blowing his nose, still wondering what the hell Step Two should be.

Avery being sneaky Awh poor human ;w;. Oh no what could happen next?. Lets find out

cry.gif avery.......

</3

Avery being sneaky Awh poor human ;w;. Oh no what could happen next?. Lets find out

let's do just that

18 - Midnight

The town clock struck midnight and Avery realised he’d been sitting on the same bench in the park for hours. He was shivering, feeling the cold sneaking down his sleeves and his own cold settling back into his sinuses again. So much for recovering. The tears on his cheeks had long since dried but they left him with a biting chill on his stained face. He didn’t know what to do.

Every bone in his body told him to run to Oliver’s house and beg him to take him in but his stupid, unfounded pride prevented him. He couldn’t put Oliver out with something as big as this. They hadn’t known each other long enough for that. As he was thinking, his nose started to twitch and itch and he pitched forward, unleashing a shuddering sneeze into his hands.

“Heh-ishoo!”

With a sniffle, Avery pulled his woollen blanket from his bag and stuffed everything he’d been carrying into it instead, bar the kitchen paper. He only just got it shut and looped his arm through the strap before wrapping the blanket tightly around his shoulders. Gosh, it was cold out. Weren’t summer nights supposed to be warm? Though, he supposed they were almost officially in autumn. Maybe he shouldn’t have been surprised.

He snatched a sheet of kitchen paper from the roll in his lap and released a tickly triple.

“Ah-ghnxt! Harrungh! Inkht!”

Wiping at his nose with the rough paper was surely a mistake. He knew his nose would be bright red by morning if he kept this up but it wasn’t like he had much of a choice. Now that he’d stopped crying, he just felt lethargic and drained. How was he supposed to cope with this?

Sleep was never intended but it overcame him sometime around three in the morning while he was still sitting upright on that bench.

Did I not comment ;w;?

Awh poor human avery ;w;

ohhhh wat will happen?

Awwwwwwwww!! cry.gif

doing okay there sweetie? <3 i feel really bad making people sad

Did I not comment ;w;?

Awh poor human avery ;w;

ohhhh wat will happen?

i think you did but i post too much so~

you'll have to wait and see!

Im fine......something was...was in my eye..

Yeah!

oh i see just a little bit of rogue emotion ;)

Archived