Sneeze Fetish Forum

Drabble Challenge - Oliver/Avery

AdrianMarx

Awh I missed two updates?. Curses my obsession to get up to date on adventure time.really cute drabbles :) Awh. Yeh this is how you get rid of sicknes.. "*kisses boyfriend/girlfriend (take my cold why don't you?)*. What I'm doing tommrow to my boyfriend mwahahahah.

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awh I missed two updates?. Curses my obsession to get up to date on adventure time.really cute drabbles :) Awh. Yeh this is how you get rid of sicknes.. "*kisses boyfriend/girlfriend (take my cold why don't you?)*. What I'm doing tommrow to my boyfriend mwahahahah.

Really?! *Charges up secret camera that no one knows about*

Really?! *Charges up secret camera that no one knows about*

:P ahaha Arty :)

Awh I missed two updates?. Curses my obsession to get up to date on adventure time.really cute drabbles smile.png Awh. Yeh this is how you get rid of sicknes.. "*kisses boyfriend/girlfriend (take my cold why don't you?)*. What I'm doing tommrow to my boyfriend mwahahahah.

hehe i'm sure he'll greatly appreciate it c:

43 – Contagion

It didn’t take long for Avery to start sniffling. That boy could catch a cold in space. Oliver rolled his eyes a little but said nothing, pushing his fingers through Avery’s hair to disguise the subtle checking of his temperature. No sign of a fever just yet. It probably wouldn’t be long though, knowing him.

By the time they’d decided to watch a film and had settled on Enchanted, Avery was sniffling practically non-stop. Oliver could stand it no longer and intervened, pressing a tissue into his hand without a word. Avery looked like he was going to protest but a look of something else came over his features and his breath began to hitch and then-

“Hh-ng! Hh-nxkg!”

“Bless…” Oliver began but the second word was interrupted by another, “Heh-nmg!”

Oliver tried again. “Bless you,” he whispered and Avery murmured his thanks against Oliver’s shoulder, settling down to watch the film with drooping eyes. Oliver sighed in defeat and swiped a tissue under his own runny nose, wincing as it brushed against the edges of his nostrils which were reddening with the friction.

“I’m sorry,” he said softly after a while, kissing the top of Avery’s head. “I didn’t mean to get you sick,”

Avery sniffed indignantly. “I’m not sick,” he said. “It’s just allergies,”

Oliver wasn’t quite sure how he knew this was a lie. It was perfectly feasible as they were already well in the midst of the summer months. They’d be off on holiday before they knew it. However, he let it slide.

“Ntsx! Ingtsch! Hh-mpt!” And then three hitching breaths and, “Heh-ntschu!”

“Bless you,”

“Just allergies,” Avery repeated, his eyes falling shut. Oliver nodded needlessly.

“I know,”

Awwww...he could catch a cold in space!! Thats talent there.

Lmao. :laugh:

Awwww...he could catch a cold in space!! Thats talent there.

What can I say? He's one talented kid!

Wouldn't mind hanging around these two if they were real :) c:

Aww...I don't know why but it's almost sad. And yet so cute and sweet also! I love these... :)

Wouldn't mind hanging around these two if they were real smile.png c:

I want to be friend with a lot of the fictional characters I read tbh c:

Aww...I don't know why but it's almost sad. And yet so cute and sweet also! I love these... smile.png

Hm, I hadn't really thought it was but I can kind of see it :D (thank you ahhh)

I have another four of these written but they're not in order D: oops

37 – Chocolate

Even if he couldn’t get Avery to admit it, Oliver found it was quite easy to look after him provided he never actually mentioned the illness.

“Here,” he smiled, passing Avery a steaming mug before settling down again with his own. Though, he found he had to place his cup down quickly on the side to prevent minor burns to his wrists when, “Ai-tschu!”

Avery reached into the pocket of Oliver’s dressing gown and pulled out a tissue for him. “Bless you,” he added, maybe a little too late, but Oliver thanked him all the same and turned away to blow his nose as quietly as physically possible. When he turned back round again, he was greeted with a shy kiss on the cheek.

Their hot chocolate was half-finished by the time Oliver even thought to suggest Avery might want to change into something more comfortable since he was still wearing his uniform. But he didn’t want to bring about the whole cold/allergies argument again because it would only cause upset and he didn’t want to start an argument before they’d been in something of a relationship for at least 24 hours. He did, however, reach over to loosen Avery’s tie for him.

“Thanks,” Avery sniffled, downing the rest of his now lukewarm chocolate drink in three gulps. Oliver made no comment on the way he took several deep breathe through his mouth after that, supposing his nose must be too blocked to be of any use.

“Aitsch! Ingtx! Nkt!” Oliver rubbed his index finger under his nose with a soft, irritated groan.

“Bless,” Avery mumbled, resting his head on Oliver’s shoulder. Oliver sighed when he felt Avery’s own breath shudder against him, suppressed by a silent stifle. The following six were dealt with in the same way. Even noiseless, they sounded painful.

“Blow your nose,” he suggested gently, offering him a tissue since he couldn’t remember if he already had one. As though to justify it, he added, “To, uh, get the pollen out,”

Avery did as he was told and Oliver wondered if slipping cold medicine into his next hot drink would be considered drugging him since it was apparent he wasn’t going to take it willingly.

(When they had a cup of tea with too much sugar some hours later, Oliver did just that.)

“Blow your nose,” he suggested gently, offering him a tissue since he couldn’t remember if he already had one. As though to justify it, he added, “To, uh, get the pollen out,

Nice save bro. Nice save.

suppressed by a silent stifle. The following six were dealt with in the same way. Even noiseless, they sounded painful.

Awhhhh stifles <3

These two are so cute

oh they are dating now? Bout time bout time..

uhm.. what about a cute date thingy were Avery's allergies act up from being given a rose or Oliver wearing axe.

okay thanks cx.

These two are so cute

uhm.. what about a cute date thingy were Avery's allergies act up from being given a rose or Oliver wearing axe.

okay thanks cx.

yep it took them long enough sighs

hm i think i have an idea of where that would fit in c: thank you for the suggestion :D

These two are so cute

okay thanks cx.

yep it took them long enough sighs

hm i think i have an idea of where that would fit in c: thank you for the suggestion biggrin.png

No problem , you dont have to write it.. just a suggestion c: but you're welcome ! :)

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! With the hot chocolate and the hot chocolate and the denial.!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! With the hot chocolate and the hot chocolate and the denial.!!!

ahhhh i love denial hehe <3

this is cute ^^

love ittt

thank you awh <3

Pffft, writing in order is for amateurs. Only real pros can write things out of order. :P

Awww! So cute, I love secret caretaking! Poor Avery, so sick. Lucky he has Oliver. They are so cute together. :wub: Makes me miss my boys...

Pffft, writing in order is for amateurs. Only real pros can write things out of order. tonguesmiley.gif

Awww! So cute, I love secret caretaking! Poor Avery, so sick. Lucky he has Oliver. They are so cute together. wub.png Makes me miss my boys...

Well, I don't like to brag but *flips hair* I have the ending written.

Ahh, me too. It's adorable no matter the context. Awh thank you!

I miss your boys too sighs. They were so cute and I just awww :D

Haha u flipped ur hair!!! Fab!

the ultimate symbol of the drama queen i claim to be! hehe

All i got to say is in the words of ru paul..

U betteh work!!! XD

Sorry. I've had actual real life stuff to do but it's the weekend so hopefully I will have time to write and not study for my very very important exams!! :D Also, I'll apologise now for any future typos because I hate proof reading too much. Sorry.

99 - Favour

With Avery drugged up, he didn’t put up quite so much of a fight. He was sleepy so Oliver could work on taking care of him without worrying about upsetting him. Though he didn’t manage too much of that because he felt lousy enough himself and so simply pulled him into his arms and drifted to sleep.

When he awoke later, it was to his mother pressing the back of her hand to his forehead. He smiled groggily and accepted the thermometer without complaint. Her forehead creased in concern when she read it back to him and he sighed. Being sick was the worst.

“He’s not down with it too, is he?” She asked, nodding to Avery with a look of sympathy. Oliver nodded, turning his head to the side to suppress a sneeze.

“Etsch!”

He winced at the sudden jolt of his body but Avery slept on. Good thing too because he could feel another fit lurking. His mother smiled.

“Bless you, dear,” she said softly, pressing a quick kiss to his warm forehead. Oliver returned the smile with great sincerity. Despite being fiercely independent, there was something about being looked after by his mother which allowed him to relax completely. Her love was comforting. He wanted to wrap himself up in a big ball of it and sleep.

“Not that he’ll admit it,” Oliver added ruefully, giving Avery’s limp body a squeeze. He didn’t stir. Out cold.

“Poor dear,” she sighed, pulling a spare blanket from the ottoman beneath the window and draping it over the pair of them. She tucked it in behind Oliver’s shoulders and quickly rinsed the thermometer in the bathroom before gently easing it under Avery’s tongue. He stirred slightly at the movement but didn’t wake.

She sighed. “Almost 102. Looks like he’ll be staying here tonight, hm?”

Oliver wasn’t listening and was instead focused on stifling his sneezes both as quietly and with as little movement as he possibly could.

“Hng! Hnng! Hh...hngt! Hntch! Angtsch! Hmp!”

He held his breath for longer than normal at the end, feeling Avery shift against him while he accepted a tissue from his worried mother. When Avery’s eyes fluttered open, he resisted the urge to curse under his breath.

“I’ll call his parents,” she said tactfully, pushing Oliver hair off his forehead and slipping silently away.

It didn’t take long for Oliver to realise that Avery wasn’t actually awake. Not properly. He was drifting somewhere between a dream and reality but it allowed him to say something which had clearly been on his mind for a long time.

“Oli?” He breathed, letting out a soft sigh when Oliver kissed his cheek. “Can you do me a favour?”

Oliver smiled. “Name it,”

“Hm, can you not tell my parents?”

Oliver frowned, confused. “What have I not to tell them?”

“That…” For a moment, Oliver thought Avery had fallen asleep again but then he took a congested breath in and murmured, “That you’re my boyfriend. They don’t know,”

“Of course,” Oliver whispered, risking a change of position so they were lying down and rearranging the blanket around them. Avery settled his head on Oliver’s chest and was fast asleep again by the time his mother returned, his breathy snuffling and snoring lulling Oliver back to sleep.

Archived