Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

Well hello lovely people of the Forum! I disappeared off the face of the Earth for awhile but I am back and I am now fully committed to writing again. I will try to update at least once every couple of days, if not more. I apologize for my major absence for the past few months. There was stuff going on and it is all okay now. I hope you guys enjoy another drabble thread with all my old boys.

My drabble prompts will be song titles from my Itunes. I am more than happy to take requests (I strongly encourage them to be honest). Feel free to be as specific or vague as you want. You can request scenarios, couples or whatever. I will give brief descriptions of the boys in all the couples before the first drabble I write of them (it's been awhile so I thought a reminder might be good). I'm glad to be back and I hope you guys enjoy them!

For those of you who haven't read my stories before, all of these are m/m so if you don't like, don't read. All of the characters are original. Unless otherwise noted, all the stories take place while the characters are about mid-way through their time at university.

Prompt: Don’t Stop (Gin Wigmore)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

Descriptions:

-Cody Spencer Lewis: Cody is originally from The Bronx, New York. He studies Russian literature. He has red hair which reaches down to about his shoulders, brown eyes and glasses, he's about 6'0, has no facial hair and he has 4 piercings in his left ear and 3 in his right. Cody is allergic to cats, perfume (especially lavender scented ones), dust and roses and he has a bad immune system. He has no siblings and his mother died from cancer when he was 11 years old so he spent most of his life with only his father.

-Andrew "Andy" Brendon Baker: Andy is originally from Manhattan, New York. He studies anthropology. He has black, spiky hair and dark brown eyes, he's half Indian (his mother's side), he's about 5'9 and he has a bit of stubble (because Cody thinks it's sexy). Andy is allergic to dogs, cats and mold and he has a good immune system. He has 4 older sisters and one old half-brother (from his father's previous marriage). His parents are still happily married.

They met through Andrew's former roommate, who was a classmate of Cody's.

Story:

Cody sighed as he dropped his keys in the bowl on the table. His day had been so long and filled with annoying students trying to get books checked out of the library faster than was humanely possible. All he wanted was to get into sweat pants and a shirt and curl up on his bed. His plans were improved however, when his boyfriend came up and hugged him from behind.

“Welcome home babe.”

Cody smiled and leaned back into Andrew’s arms.

“Hey.”

“I know you had a rough day so go get into something comfortable and lie down and I’ll come give you a massage in a minute.”

Cody’s smile widened and he tilted his head back, kissing Andrew’s lips gently.

“Thank you.”

Cody pulled out of Andrew’s embrace and headed for the bedroom, slipping out of his jeans and T-shirt and pulling on a pair of grey sweatpants before collapsing on the bed. After a moment, Andrew walked into the room and sat down on the bed next to Cody before opening a bottle of massage oil and pouring it on Cody’s back. Cody moaned in pleasure as Andrew began to massage his aching back.

“Feels good Andy. Thank you.”

“Course babe. Any time.”

Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Cody sighed and buried his face in the pillow as Andrew continued to massage his back. It was less than a moment later before his nose began to tickle again.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe. You okay?”

“Yeah. My nose is just ti…Ishoo! Ishhoo!

“Bless you! Bless you!”

“Ugh! Thanks. What is that oil you just put all over me?”

“It’s just regular lavender oil.”

Cody groaned.

“Babe, I’m allergic to lavender.”

“Oh shit! I’m so sorry Cody. Come on, get up. Let’s get you in the shower and wash this off.”

“No….”

Andrew glanced at Cody, a playful smirk on his face.

“And why on earth not?”

“Because that massage was worth a couple of sne…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! I…ISHOO!

“Nope, come on. Into the shower.”

Cody groaned again, prompting Andrew to laugh.

“What if I promise to continue the massage after you shower?”

Cody lifted his head up and glanced at Andrew.

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

Cody smiled and sat up.

“I could be persuaded if you came and joined me.”

Andrew sighed dramatically and smiled.

“Your wish is my command.”

ISHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

Prompt: Out Tonight (Rent)

Characters: Daniel/Julian (beginning of a cold)

Descriptions:

-Julian Elliot Logan: Julian is originally from Edgewood, Texas. He is a pre-med student. He has blond, naturally spiky hair, green eyes and glasses, he's about 5'9, he's thin and a bit scrawny and he speaks with a Texas twang. Julian is allergic to pollen, cats, dogs, ragweed, mold, feathers, perfume/cologne, he's lactose intolerant and he has a pretty bad immune system. He has one little sister but he never sees his family because his mom and dad kicked him out at age 17, just after he came out.

-Daniel Jonathan Evans: Daniel is originally from Seattle, Washington. He studies music. He has brown hair that is long enough to fall into his eyes, blue eyes and glasses and he's about 6'0. Daniel is allergic to cats, dust and perfume/cologne and he has a strong immune system. He has no siblings and his mother and father are still happily married.

They met through their roommates Jesse and Kyle, who happened to be dating each other.

Story:

Julian let out a small cough as he changed his shirt yet again. He could not for the life of him find a good shirt to wear to the party tonight. Julian couldn’t keep a smile off his face though when he heard the front door open.

“Julian!”

“Bedroom.”

A moment later, Daniel walked through the the bedroom door, coming over to give Julian a kiss.

“How are you gorgeous?”

“I’m alright. Can’t think of a shirt to wear though.”

Daniel laughed.

“You’ll look good no matter what you wear.”

Issht! Issht!

Daniel frowned and wrapped his arms around Julian’s waist.

“Bless you babe.”

“Thanks.”

“You feeling okay? You sound a little bit stuffy.”

Daniel’s question was punctuated by a kiss to Julian’s forehead, most likely to check for a fever.

“I’m fine. I mean, I think I’m coming down with a little bit of a cold but it’s no big deal.”

Daniel kissed Julian’s cheek.

“You sure you feel up to going out tonight?”

Julian shrugged.

“I’ll be fine. I really don’t want to miss Todd’s birthday.”

“That’s fine. I just wanted to make sure you feel up to it.”

Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you. We’ll make sure to bring some tissues with us tonight.”

Julian laughed and dropped his head against Daniel’s shoulder.

“Probably a good idea. And maybe we can come home a bit early?”

Daniel kissed Julian’s head.

“Sounds good baby.”

Issht! Issht! Issht!

“Bless you. You sure you feeling up to this?”

“Yeah.”

Daniel smiled and pulled away and headed into Julian’s closet before emerging with a blue button down shirt.

“That one. It looks gorgeous on you.”

Julian smiled.

“Thanks babe."

Comments? Requests? Other things?

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AHHHHHHHH!!!! semPAAAAAAIIIII!!! You're back!!!

:Pounce: :Pounce: the boys are back!!!! the boys are back!!!

Can you do one where daniel's the sickie? Im a sucker for strong immune system guys who when they get sick are like, ten times worse off.

Artygirl22-Enjoy a sickie Daniel. It's true, they do always get 10 times worse out, don't they.

Prompt: A Hard Day’s Night (The Beatles)

Characters: Julian/Daniel (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22

Daniel sighed as he pulled out his phone, pulling up Julian’s cellphone number. His boyfriend picked up after the second ring.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey Julian. Would you mind coming to pick me up?”

“Yeah. Of course babe. You okay?”

“Not really.”

“What’s wrong?”

“Can you just co…co…snf snf…come get me?”

“Yeah babe. Be there in about 10 minutes.”

“Thank you.”

Daniel hung up the phone and climbed into the front seat of his car, dropping his head in his hands. He had been working the night shift at the diner he worked at and he had finally gotten off at 6 in the morning, only to get in the car to find that it wouldn’t start. He truly felt like crying. He was exhausted, he was stressed and, to top it all off, he was sick as he dog. He had woken up 2 days before coughing and sneezing and, while he hadn’t had a fever when he left for work at 10 the previous night, he was pretty sure he had one now. He felt miserable.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

Daniel sniffled and let out a shiver, reaching for the box of tissues on the seat next to him. He blew his nose, groaning and letting out a small cough. He jumped and dropped the tissue when he heard a knock on the window.

“Relax Danny. It’s just me.”

Daniel smiled sleepily at his boyfriend and opened the door, immediately getting up and dropping into Julian’s arms. Julian smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“What happened honey?”

“Car won’t start, I’m exhausted and I think I have a fever.”

“Oh baby.”

Julian stepped back from Daniel and brought his lips to his forehead, checking his temperature.

“You’re definitely feverish love.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you.”

Daniel coughed and leaned his head against Julian’s shoulder.

“I’m so sick Julian.”

“I know baby. Let’s get you home and into bed. You can sleep all day and all night and I think you should take the day off tomorrow.”

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you babe. Come on. Let’s go home.”

Prompt: Do You Want To Build A Snowman (Frozen)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (cold)

Descriptions:

-Jesse Cayden Baker: Jesse is originally from Manhattan, New York. He studies film. He has brown, floppy hair, brown eyes and he's 5'10. He's allergic to dogs and cats and he has a good immune system. He has 4 older sisters and one younger half-brother (Andrew, from other stories), his parents have been divorced when he was 6 and he has a stepmother.

-Kyle Timothy Watson: Kyle is originally from Portland, Oregon. He studies art history. He has brown hair which he dyes black, blue eyes (and he always wears eyeliner) and he's 5'9. He's allergic to dogs, dust, pollen and feathers and he has a normal immune system. He has an older brother and his parents are still happily married.

They met during their mandatory general education History class during their first year and became fast friends. They began dating less than a month later.

Story:

“Jesse! Jesse!”

Jesse groaned and opened his eyes as his boyfriend nudged his shoulder playfully.

“What do you want Kyle?”

“It’s snowing!”

“So?”

“Let’s go play!”

Jesse couldn’t help but smile. His boyfriend always morphed back into a small child during the first snow fall of the year.

“Okay fine. I’m getting up. Give me a few minutes.”

“I’ll be outside. I want to build a snowman.”

“Sounds good Anna.”

Kyle smacked his boyfriend playfully for the Frozen reference before running out the door. Jesse laughed and got up, yawning before heading into their kitchen to make a cup of coffee and grab his winter coat. He shook his head lovingly when he saw that Kyle had left his winter coat inside. He grabbed the coat as he walked out.

“Hey genius! You forgot your jacket!”

“I’ll get it in a minute. I’m almost done with this snowman! Come help me!”

Jesse laughed at his boyfriend and dropped Kyle’s coat on the chair by the door before running outside to join his boyfriend. The boys finished their snowman before immediately beginning an hour long snowball fight, which ended with both of them collapsed in the snow. Kyle turned from his position in the snow to face Jesse, giving him a gentle kiss.

“Thank you for indulging me babe.”

“You’re welcome. Come on, get up. Your lips are turning a bit blue.”

Kyle smiled and tilted his head up for one more quick kiss before they got up and headed back inside.

-------

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you!”

Kyle sighed and grabbed a tissue from the box, blowing his nose wetly. Jesse smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s warm forehead.

“And what have we learned from this?”

Kyle glared at his boyfriend, prompting an even bigger smile from Jesse.

“We have learned not to play outside in the snow without our jacket on.

“Shut up Je…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! HAISHOO!

“That’s what I thought.”

Ahhhhh!!!! I love you and those two stories were amazing!!!!! Ok ok....how about one with ryan and aaron? Sickie Ryan! Overly concern Aaron? Holding tissues to the other's nose....

Forehead feels!?!?!! *Fangirling*

Welcome back :)

Really cute drabbles as always, the interactions between the characters always make me feel warm and fuzzy in the inside after reading.

Is it okay if I request a fight? One where one of them has a sneezing fit and the other is just trying to stay angry though he's really worried.

Artygirl22-Yay! I love you too! Enjoy a sweet little Aaron/Ryan fic (by the way, kudos for remembering them!)

Tantrums-Thanks! I’m glad you enjoy the interactions between my boys! Enjoy a little fight fic.

Bgrace27-Aw, yay! I was so glad to see a comment from you! Enjoy a little fluffy sick fic!

Prompt: Hot Blooded (Foreigner)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22 and Bgrace27

Descriptions:

-Aaron Michael Adams: Aaron is originally from Atlanta, Georgia. He studies French literature. He has short brown hair, green eyes, he has glasses but he tends to wear contacts, he's 5'7 and very fit because he works out daily, he has a bit of stubble (because Ryan loves it) and he has 3 tattoos (1 on his left shoulder, 1 on his right wrist and 1 on his left ankle). He is allergic to pollen and cats and he has a bad immune system. His father was never really in the picture and his mother abandoned him when he was 5 years old so he grew up in the system and, because of that, he has a very hard time opening up to people and an even harder time showing weakness. When he finally does open up to someone though, he becomes incredibly sweet and protective.

-Ryan Eric Wright: Ryan is originally from Denver, Colorado. He studies business. He has short brown hair and green eyes, he's about 5'10, he has a piercing in his right ear, he has a tattoo on his back and he has dimples when he smiles. He is allergic to pollen, perfume/cologne and most scented products and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger sister, his parents are still happily married and he is very close with his family.

They met at a party for a mutual friend in their sophomore year.

Story:

Aaron walked back into the bedroom, mug of tea and bottle of Tylenol in hand, and sat down on the bed next to his boyfriend.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey.”

Ryan pushed himself into a sitting position and took the tea his boyfriend offered him.

“Thank you.”

Aaron smiled and wrapped an arm around Ryan, kissing his right temple.

“Is there anything else I can get you hon?”

“No. Just snuggle with me.”

“Aw, of course baby.”

Aaron kicked his feet up onto the bed and pulled Ryan to his chest, kissing his head again. Ryan sniffled before pulling his head away from Aaron.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Oh, bless you baby.”

Aaron reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a tissue from the box, bringing it up to Ryan’s nose.

“Blow hon.”

Ryan nuzzled his nose into the tissue and gave a wet, gurgling blow. Aaron frowned.

“Honey, you sound so stuffy. Are you sure there’s nothing I can get you? Maybe a decongestant?”

“Aaron, I’m okay. I promise. I just…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Honey…”

Ryan let out a small cough as Aaron plucked another tissue and helped him blow his nose again. As soon as Ryan was done blowing his nose, Aaron threw the tissue out and pulled Ryan back to his chest, rubbing his back gently. After a quiet moment, Ryan buried his face in Aaron’s neck and sighed.

“Aaron, do I feel feverish to you?”

Aaron frowned and put his wrist against Ryan’s forehead before bringing his wrist down to both Ryan’s cheeks.

“Ryan, you feel really hot babe. Maybe I should take your temperature.”

“Aaron, it’s fine.”

“But…”

“Aaron, honestly, I’ll be okay.”

Aaron sighed and leaned his forehead against Ryan’s.

“But you feel so hot babe. I’m worried about you.”

Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s forehead.

“Don’t worry baby. I’ll be okay. He…He…He…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! HE…HEPSHOO!"

“Bless you. Do you need another tissue?”

“Yes please.”

Aaron grabbed another tissue and brought it up to Ryan’s nose. Ryan blew his nose once again before tilting his head back against Aaron’s shoulder, wrapping an arm around Aaron’s waist.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Always babe. I do want to keep an eye on that fever though.”

Ryan nodded against Aaron’s shoulder, sniffling wetly. Aaron smiled and kissed his head.

“Why don’t you close your eyes and rest for a bit babe?”

“Kay. Will you stay with me?”

“Always baby. Always.”

Prompt: Cups (Pitch Perfect)

Characters: Todd/James (allergies)

note: this is for Tantrums

note #2: this takes place just after they first move in together.

Descriptions:

-Todd Kevin Ellington: Todd is originally from San Francisco, California. He studies music. He has black hair that's a little bit spiky and dark brown eyes, he's 5'10 and well built (he used to play soccer until he messed up his knee but he still likes to keep in shape), he has a piercing in his left ear and one in his tongue (because it drives James wild) and he has 2 tattoos (1 on his right ankle and one on his left shoulder). He is allergic to dust and he is a photic sneezer and he his immune system is alright but he gets 2 or 3 nasty colds a year. He has 1 younger step-sister, his parents divorced when he was 7 (he is still very close with both of them) and his mom remarried when he was 10 (he's very close with his stepdad as well). Todd battled alcohol and drug addiction from age 14-18 before he finally got clean.

-James Mark Mills (people occasionally call him Jaime): James is originally from London, England. He studies music. He has short black hair, gray/light blue eyes, he wears glasses and he's 6'2. He is allergic to dust, most animals, strong perfume/scented things and mold and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger sister, his parents are still happily married and, while he loves his family and they love him, they are not particularly close. He was raised wealthy but not snobbish. James is incredibly afraid of needles so he refuses to get any tattoos or piercings...or flu shots.

They met at their freshman orientation.

Story:

James took a deep breath, trying to control his anger. He had had a long day in class and he was absolutely exhausted. All he wanted to do was come home and take a nap before getting up to go to work. Unfortunately, as soon as he walked through the door, he saw a huge pile of dishes in the sink. He and Todd had had a party the night before and, since Todd didn’t have class or work that day, James had asked him to wash the dishes, or, at the very least the cups, as they had used every single one in the apartment. James closed his eyes and took another deep breath, reminding himself that they had only been living together for 3 weeks and they were still trying to figure out each other’s living style. After calming himself down, he stood up and called his boyfriend into the kitchen.

“Todd, love, can you come here for a moment?”

Todd appeared a moment later, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist.

“What’s up babe? I was just about to jump in the shower.”

“Okay. I just, um, I was wondering if you were planning on doing the dishes?”

Todd glanced at the sink and laughed quietly.

“Oh shit. I totally forgot. Yeah, I’ll do them after I shower.”

“Okay. Please do them.”

Todd looked up at James, a slightly annoyed look on his face.

“James, I just said I’d do them.”

“Yeah, well, you said you would have them done by the time I got home and clearly that didn’t happen.”

Todd dropped his head and sighed.

“James, I forgot. It’s not a big deal.”

“Todd, I’m exhausted. I just wanted to come home and take a quick nap before going to work, without having to deal with anything when I got home.”

“Well excuse me for forgetting one tiny thing James. And, may I point out, you were the one who brought it up and made a big deal out of it.”

“Yeah, well, I wanted to get a cup of water to take some Tylenol to get rid of my headache and, what do you know, we have no clean cups.”

“James, you can clean out one small cup without making a big deal out of it.”

“Damn it Todd! You said you were going to clean this before I got home! I know we’re still trying to figure out each other’s styles but, come on Todd, you need to meet me halfway.”

Todd threw his hands up in the air, annoyed.

“Fine James! Fine! I’ll do the damn dishes right now. Will that make you happy?”

“No, Todd. Go take a shower. It’s fine.”

“No, no! Let me do the dishes!”

Todd walked over to the sink and angrily grabbed a cup and a sponge, just as James walked over and put a hand on his shoulder.

“Todd…”

“No James! You’re right! I said I’d do it so I’m doing it!”

“Todd…”

Todd grabbed the dish soap and dumped it on the sponge. But, in his anger, he accidentally shot the cap off the dish soap bottle, spilling rose smelling soap everywhere. James shot backwards as soon as the bottle opened, already feeling a tickle in his nose.

“Shit…Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! Hackshoo! H…H…H…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

Todd dropped the cup he had been washing and immediately ran over to James.

“Oh shit, James! I’m so sorry. Are you alright?”

“C….C….CanSHOO! HACKSHOO! Can’t stop sneeHeHeHe…HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! Can’t stop sneezing!”

“I know, I know. Hold on.”

Todd turned around and ran to the bathroom, returning a moment later with a box of tissues and pulled a few out of the box, passing them to James.

“Here baby.”

James brought the tissues up to his red, quivering nose before pitching forward again.

HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO! HACKSHOO!

“Here honey. Let’s get you over to the couch so you can sit down.”

James nodded as he continued to sneeze, his nose and eyes both running profusely. Todd bit his lip and led James to the couch, helping him sit down and pulling more tissues from the box.

“Here James. Try blowing your nose.”

James nodded and grabbed the tissues, blowing his nose loudly. Todd rubbed James’ back as the sneezes finally began to calm. After a few more noseblows, the sneezes stopped all together, leaving James an exhausted, sniffly mess. Todd dropped his head on James’ shoulder.

“Are you okay honey?”

“Yeah. Yeah, I’m alright.”

“Okay. I’m so sorry honey. I didn’t mean to do that.”

“I know. It’s okay.”

Todd smiled slightly and kissed the back of James’ neck.

“Go upstairs and rest honey. I’ll take care of the dishes, okay?”

James nodded and let out a yawn before standing up and pulling Todd into a hug.

“Thank you.”

“Of course honey. No more fighting over stupid things like cups and dishes, okay?”

James nodded and kissed Todd’s lips.

“Okay. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

......SEMPAIIIIIIIIIIIIIII I LOVE YOU!!! AARON AND RYAN!!! And...and!!!! Hnnnnnghhh...

Artygirl22-Haha! Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Tantrums-Oh good, I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Please feel free to shoot more requests my way.

Prompt: Stars (Grace Potter And The Nocturnals)

Characters: Stephen/Mark (cold)

Descriptions:

-Stephen Nicholas Everett: Stephen is originally from Los Angeles, California. He studies theater. He has short brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, he's about 6'0, he has 1 piercing in his left ear and 1 piercing in his tongue, he has 4 tattoos (1 behind his right ear, 1 on his right wrist, 1 on his left ankle and 1 on his back. He is allergic to pollen (especially cedar), grass and mold and he has a good immune system. He has 3 younger sisters and his parents are still happily married.

-Mark Simon Miller: Mark is originally from Detroit, Michigan. He studies anthropology. He has floppy brown hair (which he occasionally dyes blue), blue eyes, he's about 5'8 and he has 1 piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to cats, dogs, most animals, dust, wool and feathers and he has an absolutely horrible immune system. He was constantly getting sick as a little kid and missed a lot of school because of it, making him incredibly, I mean INCREDIBLY shy. He also suffers from asthma. He has 1 younger sister and his parents are still happily married.

They met at the GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance) during their first year.

Story:

Stephen kissed Mark’s warm forehead as he sat down behind him, pulling Mark between his legs and wrapping them both in a warm blanket. Mark smiled and leaned back into his boyfriend’s loving embrace. Stephen wrapped his arms around Mark’s waist and pulled him closer.

“How are you feeling babe?”

“Okay, I guess.”

“Yeah? Do you need anything?”

“No. I’m okay.”

Stephen smiled as Mark dropped his head against his shoulder.

“You sleepy?”

“Yeah.”

“You can nap for a bit. I’ll wake you up before the meteor shower starts.”

Mark smiled at his boyfriend before pitching forward.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you baby!”

Stephen passed Mark the tissue box, prompting him to blow his runny nose. Mark did, and immediately let out another sniffle. Stephen frowned.

“Babe, are you sure you want to stay out here just to watch this meteor shower?”

“Of course. This only happens once every 100 years.”

“I know but, honey, you’re sick.”

“Please Stephen...”

Stephen smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend’s cheek.

“Okay. Just let me know if you want to go inside.”

“I will. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! AISHOO!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

Stephen tilted Mark's head back lovingly to place a gentle kiss on his lips.

“I love you.”

“I love you too Stephen.”

The two young men glanced lovingly at each other for a moment before Mark playfully patted Stephen’s cheek.

“Now shut up and look at the stars.”

Stephen snorted out a laugh and shook his head playfully.

“Yes sir.”

Prompt: Run Through The Jungle (Creedence Clearwater Revival)

Characters: Ben/Alex (allergies)

Ben and Alex are the exceptions. They were already out of University when they met so they are a bit older than the other characters.

Descriptions:

-Benjamin "Ben" Stanley Randolff: Ben is originally from Chicago, Illinois. He is a businessman for a small local business. He has short brown hair, green eyes and he's about 6'0. He is allergic to smoke, dogs, cats, horses, hay and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 little brother and his parents are still happily married.

-Alexander "Alex" Reed Harder: Alex is originally from Toronto, Canada. He is a graphic artist at an advertising company. He has short and floppy dark blond hair, blue eyes and he's about 6'2. He is allergic to pollen, cats and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 older sister, 1 younger sister and his parents are still happily married.

They met on a bus on their way to their respective jobs.

Story:

“Have I mentioned how much I hate you right now?”

“Oh shush. You love me.”

“Normally yes, but right now, not so…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you babe.”

Alex sniffled and let out an annoyed allergic cough.

“This was your idea Ben! Your stupid, evil, conniving…”

“I get it. I get it.”

“There’s so much pollen and dust and…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“I know Alex! I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have brought you out here.”

“No. You shouldn’t have brought me into the middle of the jungle…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

Ben looked at Alex and burst out laughing.

“Jungle? Alex, we’re in a small patch of woods.”

“Doesn’t feel like it considering how allergic it’s making me…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

Ben laughed again before pulling Alex into a loving hug.

“I’m sorry baby. You’re right. Don’t come hiking with me next time.”

Alex smiled and kissed Ben’s lips gently.

“Don’t worry. I won’t. ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you. Come on babe, let’s get you home and into the shower. Wash all the pollen and dust off.”

Alex sniffled, exhausted from sneezing, and leaned against Ben.

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Always babe.”

“Now get me out of this jungle.”

“It’s a patch of woods.”

“Whatever. ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

Any request I'll make will usually be for a fight XD idk what's up with me and fights but oh well lol. And I'm glad you're bringing Mark and Stephan in the mix :)

Can I make a request? Jesse and Kyle or Cameron and Jake (if you still do them) like a fight or one of them passing out. Or an asthma attack. Mark maybe? I don't know. Sorry. Thanks.

Hello lovely people! So, I apologize for not updating these past few days. I'm in the middle of doing my Masters dissertation so my entire life is revolving around that. I have a deadline today and it's due tonight. My personal celebration for reaching this deadline is posting more stories on here and, because I missed a few days, I will be posting them tonight (or as soon as I wake up tomorrow because it's entirely possible I will just completely pass out from exhaustion tonight). I apologize for the wait! Love you all!

Tantrums-Fights are fun to write! So I wrote you another one! :)

Artygirl22-I love all my boys so feel free to request them as much as you want!

J-Squared-Enjoy some Cameron and Jake (cause they haven’t been in this thread yet). Feel free to request more.

Bgrace27-Thanks love!

Because I'm late updating, enjoy an additional story for a total of 3 tonight!

Prompt: Animal (Neon Trees)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (allergies)

note: this is sort of for Tantrums...it's not really a fight but it comes close to one. This is also sort of for J-Squared...there's no passing out but there's light headedness and dizziness.

Descriptions:

-Jeremy Anthony Mullen: Jeremy is originally from Los Angeles, California. He is studying science. He has short, dirty blond hair, bright green eyes and glasses, he's about 5'10 and he has 2 tattoos (1 on his left thigh and 1 on his right shoulder). He is allergic to cats, dust and ragweed and he has a fairly normal immune system. He usually gets between 2-4 colds a year and he rarely gets anything more than a mild flu. He has an identical twin brother named Cooper (who he is very close to. The tattoo on his right shoulder is Cooper's name. Cooper has the same one but with Jeremy's name) and his parents are still happily married. The only nickname he has ever had is Jerbear and only Callum is allowed to call him that.

-Callum "Cal" Damien Peters: Callum is originally from Sydney, Australia. He is studying art. He has reddish-brown shoulder length hair and blue eyes, he's about 5'8 and he has 3 piercings (1 in his right ear and 2 in his left). He is allergic to dust, pollen, ragweed, mold, feathers, all animals, he is deathly allergic to peanuts and he has a terrible immune system. He was sick more often than not when he was a child. He got a little bit better as an adult but he still gets sick quite often. He is an only child and both his parents died in a car crash when he was 5 years old. He was raised by his grandmother. She hates that he's gay and refuses to acknowledge it or discuss it with him.

They met at the first hall meeting of their first year. Jeremy thought Callum's accent was sexy so he hit on him. Jeremy asked Callum out about a week after they met. Callum was originally awkward about it because he saw Jeremy's tattoo that said "Cooper" and he assumed Cooper was Jeremy's boyfriend.

Story:

Callum smiled as he walked up the front steps to his flat. He had been back in Australia for almost 2 weeks and, as usual, spending time with his grandmother had been fairly difficult and all he wanted to do was go home and spend some time with his boyfriend. He wasn’t supposed to be home for another three days but he wanted to come home early to surprise Jeremy for his birthday. He yawned as he unlocked the front door, exhausted from the flight and the time difference but excited to see his partner.

“Jerbear?”

“Cal!?”

Jeremy’s shocked face appeared from their bedroom and he ran to Callum, pulling him into a hug.

“Callum, what the hell are you doing here!? You aren’t supposed to be home for a few days!”

“I know. But I wanted to be here for your birthday tomorrow.”

Jeremy’s smile widened and he pulled his boyfriend in for a welcome home kiss. Callum laughed into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around Jeremy’s waist. Jeremy pulled Callum to the couch, shoving him down playfully before jumping down to continue the kiss. The two men continued to kiss for a few moments before Callum pulled back abruptly.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO!

“Bless you babe!”

“Thank you. I don’t know where those came fr…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! Ugh! Excuse me!”

“Bless you! Um, Cal, I should probably warn you…”

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you babe. Um…I’m dog sitting for the neighbor.”

Callum looked up at Jeremy’s face, allergic tears streaming from his eyes.

“What?”

“I’m dog sitting. The dog is in the kitchen. Had I known you were coming home, I wouldn’t have offered.”

“What the fuck Jeremy? TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! You know how aller…allergic I am…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you babe! I was going to vacuum before you got home.”

“You know that doesn’t matter! The fur’s still in the…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“I’m so sorry honey. I really thought I had a few more days to get rid of everything. Let me get rid of the dog and get you some Benadryl.”

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

Jeremy jumped up and sprang into action. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed their shared bottle of Benadryl, bringing it to the couch so that Callum could take some. He then went into the kitchen and grabbed the dog before walking out the front door and bringing the little creature back next door. He could simply go in and feed it and walk it everyday. He sighed, knowing he was walking in to an angry, exhausted boyfriend back at the house. He opened the front door to see his boyfriend slumped on the couch, sneezing into a wet tissue.

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

Jeremy sighed as he walked over, kissing Callum’s head.

“I’m so sorry honey. I wasn’t thinking.”

“No, clearly you were…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby. I’m so sorry. What can I do to make you feel better?”

“I just want to stop snee…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“I know honey. I know. Listen, why don’t you go shower and then go lie down in bed? I never let the dog in our bedroom. I promise.”

“Okay…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Callum sniffled and stood up before immediately sitting back down on the couch. Jeremy sat down next to him and rubbed his back.

“What’s wrong honey?”

“I got dizzy. I feel light headed.”

“Oh baby.”

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Okay honey. Come here, let me help you to the bedroom.”

Jeremy stood up before helping his boyfriend do the same and they slowly made their way to their bedroom, Callum sneezing, sniffling and wheezing the whole way. When they finally made it to their bedroom, Callum was absolutely exhausted.

“I feel so bad Jerbear. TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“I know baby. Go take a shower then curl up and rest. I’ll vacuum the house then come snuggle with you, okay?”

“Okay.”

Jeremy nodded and turned to leave his boyfriend to shower before having a second thought, pulling Callum close to him and kissing his lips again.

“I love you. Thank you for coming home for my birthday.”

“I love you too.”

Prompt: Lily Of The Valley (Queen)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (allergies)

note #1: This takes place on their first date.

note #2: This is for J-Squared who wanted some Jake and Cameron.

Descriptions:

-Jacob "Jake" Roy Glass: Jake is originally from Boston, Massachusetts. He studies music. He has slightly long brown hair (with a blue streak through it) and green eyes, he's about 5'9, he has 4 piercings (1 in his right ear and 3 in his left) and 6 tattoos (1 behind his right ear, 1 on his right shoulder, 1 on his left forearm, 1 on either calf and 1 on his left foot). He is allergic to dust (he will sneeze like CRAZY if he's around dust for too long) and his nose is sensitive to chlorine and he has a normal immune system. He has 1 younger sister and his parents are still happily married.

-Cameron "Cam" Dean Warner: Cameron is originally from Kansas City, Missouri. He studies math. He has short brown hair, blue eyes and dimples when he smiles, he's about 5'10 and he has 2 piercings in his left ear. He is allergic to dust, cats, dogs, anything with pollen (grass, weeds, flowers, trees) and mold and he has a bad immune system. He has one older brother and his parents are still happily married.

They met at work (they work in the same café) during their sophomore year.

Story:

Cameron couldn’t help but smile as he heard a knock on the door to his flat. Jake had arrived! The boys were going on their first date, after Jake had finally got up the courage to ask him out. Cameron jumped up from his bed and ran to the door, unlocking it and letting Jake in. Jake smiled.

“Hey Cam.”

“Hey Jake.”

Jake smiled shyly and pulled Cameron into a hug. Cameron smiled back and wrapped his arms around Jake’s waist, leaning against his shoulder flirtatiously. Jake pulled back and leaned forward to kiss Cameron’s cheek gently before pulling up the bouquet of flowers he had bought for Cameron.

“Here. I got you these. They’re lillies of the valley. I know it’s cheesy but, well, I’m a little bit of a cheesy person.”

Cameron smiled, taking the flowers lovingly.

“Thank you so much Jake. I appreciate it but, um, I’m kind of allergic to flowers. Well, pollen in general. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you! Oh crap Cameron! I’m so sorry! I had no idea you were allergic.”

“Honestly Jake, it’s okay. I don’t have a hard time breathing or anything. It just makes me snee…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Ugh! Excuse me. It just makes me sneeze a little bit.”

“Bless you. Here, let me take the flowers back. I’ll get rid of them in the garbage outside.”

“No! No! Jake, this is really sweet! I’ll keep them.”

“No, Cam, you really don’t need to. I don’t want to make you miserable.”

Cameron smiled and playfully dropped his head on Jake’s shoulder.

“How about we put them on the little windowsill outside my bathroom? They’ll look good there and they won’t make me sneezy. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you. Honestly, I’m so sorry Cam.”

“It’s okay Jake. I promise.”

Cameron smiled and took the flowers from Jake’s hand, going to put them on the windowsill before returning to his date. Jake smiled as Cameron let out an adorable little sniffle.

“You ready to go Cam?”

“Yeah. Definitely ready.”

“Cool.”

Jake smiled and wrapped an arm around Cameron before leading him out of the apartment for their date.

Prompt: I Choose You (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22.

Aaron sighed and blew his nose for what felt like the hundredth time before turning his attention back to whatever crap was on TV. He had been fighting off a cold for the past few days and, when he woke up that morning, the worst of it had finally hit. He sniffled and leaned back against his pillow, feeling absolutely miserable and not just because he was sick. He and Ryan were supposed to go to a friend’s party that night but he just felt too terrible to go out. Aaron let out a small cough, smiling as Ryan walked into the room carrying a mug of hot tea.

“Hey babe. I made you some tea.”

“Thank you.”

Aaron sat up and leaned back against the headboard, grabbing the mug of tea and taking a sip, allowing it to soothe his sore throat. Ryan sat down and wrapped an arm around his sick boyfriend’s shoulder.

“How you feeling?”

Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“That good huh?”

Aaron glared playfully at his boyfriend before putting the mug of tea down and leaning further against his partner.

“Shouldn’t you be getting ready to go out tonight?”

Ryan laughed and kissed Aaron’s forehead.

“I’m not going to that party while you’re at home, sick in bed.”

“Ryan…”

“No seriously Aaron. I just want to stay here and take care of you.”

“Ryan, I’m fine. Go out and have fun. Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you sickie.”

Aaron sighed and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose wetly. Ryan smiled and pulled him closer.

“Did you really think I was going to go out to a stupid party and leave you here all alone?”

“Well…yeah.”

Ryan sighed and kissed Aaron’s head.

“Baby, I love you. I like taking care of you and I wouldn’t have as much fun at this party without you.”

“Are you sure? Because if you want to go…”

“Nope. No way. Between you and some stupid party, I will always choose you.”

Aaron smiled before turning his head away from his boyfriend and pitching forward.

Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you sneezy!”

Aaron sniffled and leaned back against Ryan.

“Thank you for taking care of me.”

“Always love. You will always be my choice.”

Ugnnnghh... oh no....

OH NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MY HEEEEAAAARRRRTTTT!!!!!

Aaron!!!!!!!!

Ok ok...um....

Um...

How about one with LorenxChris where Loren goes to work so sick....(since like daniel is the type to get worse since he's healthy as a horse) that he passes out and chris angrily chews him out... XD

Artygirl22-Loren and Chris, huh? I’m sure we could manage a story with them. :) Enjoy love!

Tantrums-I’m glad you liked it! I definitely missed writing Jerbear. I’m glad to have all my boys back.

Prompt: Feeling Good (Nina Simone)

Characters: Chris/Loren (cold/flu)

note: this is for Artygirl22

note #2: this story happens in the future, when the boys are out of University and working.

note #3: this story kind of ran away from me. Haha. Sorry it's so long.

Descriptions:

-Christopher "Chris" Wyatt Farmer: Chris is originally from Columbus, Ohio. He studies theater. He has brown hair, green eyes and he has pale skin and he's about 5'7. He's allergic to pollen and anything scented and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 younger sister and his mom died when he was 3 years old. He is relatively shy with people he doesn't know well.

-Loren Ashton Price: Loren is originally from Honolulu, Hawaii. He studies economics. He has short black hair, dark green eyes and tanned skin, he's about 5'10 and he is very athletic so he has an amazing body and he has 4 tattoos (1 on his right shoulder, 1 on his lower back, 1 down his left arm and 1 on his right foot). He is allergic to dogs and pollen and he has a strong immune system. He has 2 older brothers and his mother died when he was 5 years old. His relationship with his father was strained when he first came out but they have since worked past it and our close again.

They met on a blind date that their mutual friend set them up on, claiming they would be perfect for each other, their sophomore year. One of the first ways that they bonded over was the fact that both their mothers died when they were very young.

At this point in time (after University), Loren is a financial analyst and Chris is a stage hand at a local theater.

Story:

Loren sniffled and dabbed at his nose with his tissue, trying not to wake Chris. Normally, he wouldn’t hide how terrible he felt from his boyfriend, they were generally pretty honest with each other about how they were feeling, but today he had a massive presentation for work that he had been working on for nearly 3 months. Therefore, sickness was not an option at the current moment. Tomorrow, he could cough, sneeze hell, he could puke his guts out for all he cared (…actually, he’d prefer not to do that part) but today, he needed to be beyond healthy. He’d begun to feel a bit sniffly 2 days ago but, knowing that his important day was coming up, he wasn’t about to tell his partner that. Knowing Chris, he would confine Loren to bed and encourage him give this presentation to someone else. Thankfully, Chris had spent the majority of the last few days working in the theater so he hadn’t been around to witness Loren’s increasing illness.

Loren sniffled wetly again and swiped his tissue under his increasingly runny nose, trying hard not to wake his still sleeping partner. Unfortunately, his nose had other ideas.

H…H…H…

Loren buried his nose in his soggy tissue and pitched forward, trying to stifle his wet sneezes.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

“Hmmm….bless you.”

Loren bit his lip, angry that he’d woken his boyfriend up. Chris yawned and turned in Loren’s arms, kissing his neck gently.

“You okay?”

“I’m fine. Just a sneeze.”

Chris smiled.

“I meant more about the presentation. Are you okay? You’re not too nervous, are you?”

Despite how terrible he felt, Loren couldn’t help but smile.

“No. Actually, I’m feeling good. I do need to get up and get ready though.”

“5 more minutes?”

Loren smiled, using it to cover up a wet sniffle.

“No can do babe. Sorry.”

Chris groaned.

“Fine. Cuddles tonight though? I feel like you and I have both been working so hard this week but we’re both done tonight so…”

“Yes. Definitely, cuddles.”

Chris smiled and gave his partner one more kiss for good luck.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“Good luck babe.”

“Thanks.”

------------

Loren sighed and put his head in his hands, feeling increasingly horrible. Of course today would be the day when the slight cold would turn into what was probably a full blown flu. Loren felt his nose twitch again. He sighed and reached into his pocket, pulling out his last tissue and sneezing helplessly into it.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! H…H…H…

Loren’s red, runny nose twitched horribly as the tickle continued to torture him only now it was accompanied by a wave of dizziness. Unfortunately, his sneezes and lightheadedness would have to wait as his boss was calling him in for his presentation. Sighing and giving his nose one long, gurgling blow, he stood up and walked into the room, filled with his boss and coworkers. He took a deep breath before he began to speak.

“Hello everyone. How are you all today?”

A positive response followed his question and he smiled.

“Good. I’m glad to hear it. So, I’m here to do a presentation on…on…Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Oh, excuse me. I’m fighting off a little bit of a cold. I apologize in advance if that happens again.”

The room laughed playfully in sympathy. Loren smiled, trying to keep his spirits up before pulling up his Power Point presentation.

“Now, if you would all turn to page 4 in your packets, we can all begin.”

After a couple of seconds, Loren lost himself in his presentation. He had always been amazing and comfortable with public speaking. However, after about five minutes, his nose interrupted him again.

“But, if we can discuss the…Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! I’m so sorry everyone. I apologize. Now…”

Loren turned around to change the slide on the computer and was immediately hit by another wave of dizziness. He took a deep breath as he hit the “next” button before turning around again.

“Now, if we jump forward to, um, page 9, we can…”

Loren felt his head begin to spin and he felt himself losing his balance slightly. He took a deep breath and leaned against the table. Loren’s boss frowned and put a hand on his arm.

“Loren, are you alright?”

“I feel a little dizzy.”

Loren’s boss stood up and tried to help Loren into his chair.

“Here. Sit down for a minute.”

“No. I’m fine…”

Loren tried to stand up but was hit by his worst wave of dizziness yet, causing him to fall to the ground. The last thing he remembered was his boss’s worried face standing over him and calling his name.

----------

Loren woke up and looked around, not entirely sure where he was. It took him a moment to realize that he was home in bed and, judging by the sounds coming from the kitchen, his partner was home too. He groaned and tried to sit up but was interrupted when he pitched forward with a fit of sneezes.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! H…H…HACKISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Loren looked up and saw Chris, holding a bunch of tissues up to him. Loren coughed and took the tissues, blowing his nose wetly. Chris sat down next to Loren, passing him a mug of tea, before looking down at the bed. Loren sighed and took the tea, taking a sip to soothe his sore throat.

“Thank you.”

“Yeah.”

Loren sniffled and put the mug on the bedside table before wrapping his arms around Chris’ shoulders.

“Are you mad at me?”

Chris laughed cynically and turned to face his partner, shoving Loren’s arms off.

“Am I mad at you? Of course I’m mad at you! You are an idiot! What the hell is wrong with you!? I know you’ve been working your ass off on this project but fuck Loren! How dumb can you possibly be!? You’re running a 103 degree fever and you thought to yourself ‘oh, that doesn’t matter. Let me drag myself out of bed and go to work, to a high pressure situation where my heart will race from nerves anyways and eventually make me pass out in the middle of the conference room’! Fuck Loren!”

Loren hung his head, ashamed and embarrassed.

“I didn’t know I had a fever.”

“You know what Loren, that doesn’t actually make it better.”

Loren sighed.

“I know. I didn’t…Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

“Bless you Loren.”

Loren sniffled and sighed, wrapping his arm around Chris again, leaning against his shoulder.

“I’m sorry Chris. I’m so sorry.”

Chris sighed and wrapped his arm around Loren, kissing his head.

“I love you. I love you so much. But don’t you ever do that again! You have no idea how terrifying it is to get a phone call from your partner’s boss telling you that your partner is lying unconscious on the floor, burning up with fever. Please Loren. Please don’t ever do that again. I know why you didn’t say anything. Believe me, I get it. But Loren, if you had told me you were sick, I could have spent the last few days looking after you. I can’t guarantee you wouldn’t still be sick but you’d probably be a little bit better.”

“I know. I’m sorry Chris…Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

“Bless you Loren.”

Chris smiled slightly and kissed Loren’s head gently.

“Get some sleep sweetheart. And drink some tea. You need some more fluids in your body babe.”

“Okay. Thank you Chris.”

“Always honey. How are you feeling now babe?”

Loren smiled and grabbed Chris’s arm, wrapping it around him and snuggling in.

“Now, I’m definitely feeling good.”

Prompt: No Better (Lorde)

Characters: Morgan/Nathaniel (cold)

Descriptions:

-Morgan Collin Becker: Morgan is originally from Memphis, Tennessee. He studies history. He has long brown hair and brown eyes, he's about 6'3 and he has 4 tattoos (1 on his left wrist, 1 across his shoulders, 1 behind his right ear and 1 of a snake coiling around his left foot). He doesn't have any allergies (that he knows of) but certain spices make his nose tickle and he has a good immune system. He has 1 younger sister and 1 older brother, his parents got divorced when he was 12 and all three siblings are much closer with their dad.

-Nathaniel "Nate" James Sparks: Nate is originally from Houston, Texas. He studies engineering. He has floppy brown hair and brown eyes and he's about 6'0. He is allergic to pollen (he has HORRIBLE hayfever in the spring), dust, feathers, mold and his nose is sensitive to anything that's strongly scented and he has a terrible immune system. He has 1 older brother and his parents are still happily married. He is especially close to his dad. He is very sensitive and he absolutely loves to be touched (back rubs, hugs, gentle kisses, fingers running through his hair, etc.)

They met at a sporting event when Morgan was a sophomore and Nate was a first year.

Story:

Nate let out a cough and rolled over again, trying to get comfortable. No matter what position he moved in to, he still felt awful. Nate had had a cold for the last 2 days and he had woken up that morning with a fever of 100. Despite having class that day, his boyfriend had convinced him that he should probably stay home in bed and rest. Nate couldn’t help but agree with him. That was how he found himself trying to sleep in bed, unable to get his body to rest. Nate sighed and looked at the clock, unable to keep a smile off his face when he realized his boyfriend would be home any minute. He rolled his eyes as he felt his nose twitch for the millionth time.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Ugh!”

Nate grabbed a tissue and blew his nose with a gurgling blow before throwing the used tissue in the waste bin. He sighed before rolling over yet again, feeling a smile form slightly on his face when he heard the front door open. A moment later, the bedroom door opened quietly and Morgan’s voice whispered through it.

“Nate, babe, you awake?”

“Yeah. Don’t wanna be though.”

Morgan sighed and shut the door, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to his boyfriend.

“How are you feeling sweetheart?”

“No better.”

“No better?”

“No.”

“I’m sorry babe.”

Morgan reached his hand out and began to gently stroke Nate’s hair. Nate sighed and rolled over again, putting his head in Morgan’s lap, silently asking him for a head massage. Morgan smiled and happily obliged, running his fingers through his boyfriend’s hair.

“Can I get you anything baby?”

“Tissue…”

Morgan immediately grabbed the tissue box, hearing the urgency in his partner’s voice, and passed him a handful of tissues just in time.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless…”

HACHOO!

“Bless you! Jeez babe, you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just sneezy.”

Nate blew his nose and sighed, settling back down on Morgan’s lap. Morgan smiled and pulled the duvet up further around Nate’s body, leaning down and kissing his head gently.

“I love you.”

“Love you too.”

Morgan smiled and brought his wrist up to Nate’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“Still feel a little feverish baby.”

“Not surprised.”

Morgan sighed and continued to pet his boyfriend’s hair in silence, hoping that Nate could soak up all the love through his touches. Nate sighed and snuggled closer into Morgan’s lap before yawning. Morgan smiled.

“You tired honey?”

“Yeah. I just want to…ugh…Morgan, tissue?”

Morgan passed Nate a handful of new tissues.

“Bless you in advance hon.”

“Than…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO!

“Bless you babe.”

Nate blew his nose and let out a cough before groaning. Morgan smiled and gently nudged Nate back onto the pillow before laying down next to him and rubbing gentle circles into his back.

“Close your eyes Nate. Try to get some sleep.”

“Can’t. I’ve tried.”

“I know babe. But do you think me being here rubbing your back might help?”

“Maybe.”

“Okay. Then close your eyes and rest.”

Nate sighed and let out a wet sniffle before closing his eyes, not believing his boyfriend’s presence would make that much of a difference. Morgan leaned forward and kissed Nate’s head.

“Feel better love.”

“I’ll try.”

Morgan leaned back and continued to rub gentle circles into Nate’s back until he heard the younger man’s breath even out, not 5 minutes later.

A Morgan/ Nathaniel one but with Morgan as the sneezer Morgan gets the flu but he's trying to be strong and not letting Nate take care of him so he passes out but wakes up in their room and Nate lectures him about telling him when Morgan's sick.

Artygirl22-Moar sickies? Your wish is my command.

Tantrums-Oh, you and me both. Haha.

babygirl45-Sure, no problem!

Bgrace27-Haha. Thanks love!

Prompt: Right As Rain (Adele)

Characters: Nate/Morgan (cold/flu)

note: this is for babygirl45

Nate sighed as Morgan sniffled yet again.

“Morgan…”

“Don’t. Please don’t.”

Nate put his hands up in the air, surrendering. It was clear that Morgan had had a cold, which, to be honest, had by now probably turned in to the flu, for the past couple of days. But Morgan, being Morgan, was trying his hardest not to be a burden for Nate and, more importantly, not to get his boyfriend sick.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless…”

“Don’t.”

Nate shook his head fondly and couldn’t keep a slight smile off his face at his boyfriend’s stubbornness. His smile faded however, when Morgan let out a slight shiver. Nate leaned forward and brought his wrist up to Morgan’s forehead but Morgan managed to dodge his hand before he could feel it.

“Nate, it’s fine. Yes, I have a cold. That’s it. I’m fine. I’m right as rain.”

“Okay. Fine. Whatever you say.”

------

Morgan let out a wet cough before pitching forward again.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you man.”

Morgan glared at his friend Kyle before pulling out a tissue and blowing his nose. Kyle smiled.

“You need to go home and get some rest. You sound terrible.”

“I’m okay. Honestly. I just…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Yeah, okay. Whatever you say man.”

Morgan sniffled and blew his nose again, letting out a sigh. Kyle nudged him gently.

“Is this about Nate?”

“What do you mean?”

“You can’t protect him from your germs, Morgan. He’s either gonna get sick, or he isn’t.”

Morgan sighed.

“I know. I know, you’re right. I just…I have a hard time admitting weakness to him. He’s so sweet and gentle and fragile and…”

“I know. He’s definitely all those things. But he also loves you and wants to take care of you.”

Morgan smiled slightly before rolling his eyes and pitching forward again.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you.”

--------

Morgan sniffled and coughed again as he continued his walk home. He finally admitted defeat and was on his way home to sleep and let his boyfriend snuggle up with him. Getting home to do that would be a hell of a lot easier if he didn’t feel like he was about to fall over though. Between exhaustion and sickness, he felt like the world was spinning.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Ugh, damn it!”

Morgan continued to sniffle and sneeze and cough and stumble his way home until he finally reached the front door of his apartment. He pulled the keys from his pocket and went to put them in the lock when he was hit by a wave of dizziness that left him falling to the ground, his vision blacking out. With the last bit of consciousness he had, he managed to pound on the door as he fell.

--------

Morgan opened his eyes not long later to find himself on the couch, wrapped in a blanket, his head in Nate’s lap, and Nate’s fingers running through his long hair. Morgan sighed and tried to sit up before he was hit by another wave of dizziness. Nate put a hand on his shoulder.

“Lie back down. You’re still a little out of it.”

Morgan obliged, putting his head back into his boyfriend’s lap before reaching out and grabbing a tissue from the box Nate had moved to the coffee table.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

“Sure. Now, do you want to tell me why you’ve been an idiot these past few days or should I just start guessing?”

Morgan sighed and swiped at his runny nose.

“Nate…”

“You know, it is sweet that you worry about me and it is kind of cute that you don’t want me to see that you can be weak and get sick sometimes but come on Morgan! I’m your boyfriend! I’m supposed to take care of you. Just like you take care of me. And why the hell would you try to be all macho around me like that? You know that half the reason I fell in love with you in the first place was because you’re this sweet, sensitive guy. And even if that wasn’t true, I’m gonna see you be a sick mess eventually because I’m in this for the long haul and…ugh! You make me so angry sometimes.”

Morgan couldn’t help but smile slightly. His boyfriend was such a soft, gentle soul that it always made his rare fits of anger slightly amusing.

“I’m sorry Nate. You’re right. I should have…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! ESHOO!

“Gesundheit.”

“Thanks. I should have let you take care of me.”

“Yeah. You should have.”

Morgan smiled and put a loving hand on Nate’s knee, squeezing gently. Nate sighed and leaned down, kissing the top of Morgan’s head.

“Do you want to stay on the couch and watch crappy TV with me or do you want to move to bed and get some rest?”

Morgan smiled and nuzzled further into Nate’s lap.

“Stay with you. Always stay with you.”

Prompt: Hold Me Tight (The Beatles):

Characters: Michael/Chase (cold)

Descriptions:

-Michael "Mike" Kent Copeland: Mike is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He studies journalism. He has light brown hair, light brown eyes, stubble on his face and he's about 6'4, he has 1 piercing in his left ear and 1 tattoo on his left wrist. He is allergic to dust and pollen and he has asthma and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 older sisters and an identical twin brother named Noah (who will appear in other stories), his parents are still happily married and his entire family is very close. Noah and Michael always joke that their DNA must really be identical because they both turned out gay.

-Chase Travis Black: Chase is originally from Miami, Florida. He studies journalism. He has short brown hair, green eyes, freckles and he's about 5'10. He's allergic to dust and animals (especially cats and horses) and he asthma and he has a genuinely terrible immune system. He honestly feels like he's sick more often than he's healthy. He has 1 little brother and his parents are still happily married.

They met in Journalism 101 during their first year.

Story:

Chase sighed and grabbed another tissue from the box, pitching forward into it.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Chase sniffled and threw out the tissue before turning back to the infomercial. It was 3 o’clock in the morning and this damn cold was keeping him awake. He’d done everything he could think of. At around midnight, he took some Benadryl to help him sleep. At around 1 am, he’d made some tea. At 2 am, he’d drawn a bath and simply laid in it for about an hour and he was still awake. No matter what he did, nothing worked. It certainly didn’t help that his boyfriend was at the library, trying to finish a paper for his class the next day. Chase sighed. No matter how terrible he felt, he was always able to rest when his boyfriend was there with him.

Chase reached over to the bedside table and grabbed his cellphone, pulling up his text message history with his partner and texting him “when are you coming home?” He smiled when Michael responded less than a minute later.

“I’m walking home right now. Why the hell are you awake?”

“Can’t sleep. Cold’s kicking my ass.”

“Aw. Sorry baby. I’ll be home soon.”

“K.”

Chase put his phone down and grabbed another tissue.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

He sniffled and flopped back down on the pillow, feeling absolutely miserable. He stayed in that position, staring up at the ceiling, the infomercial playing in the background until he heard the front door open 10 minutes later.

“Mike?”

“Yeah babe. It’s me.”

Chase smiled and sat up just as Mike walked into the room.

“Hi honey.”

“Hey Mike.”

Mike walked over and sat down on the bed, shrugging out of his jacket before leaning over to place a kiss on Chase’s head. Chase sighed as Mike reached up to feel his forehead, then cheeks, then neck.

“You’ve got a bit of a fever.”

“Hmm…”

“Babe, you should really be trying to sleep this off.”

“I know. I just…Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you! Jeez babe!”

“Thanks. I just have a hard time sleeping without you.”

Mike smiled and kissed Chase’s head again.

“Get under the covers, turn off the TV and close your eyes. I’ll come to bed in a minute.”

Chase nodded and followed his partner’s instructions. Mike smiled and kissed Chase’s forehead again before stripping down to his boxers and walking into the bathroom to brush his teeth and wash his face. He returned a moment later and climbed under the covers with Chase, pulling him close into a warm hug.

“Better babe?”

“Yeah. Always feel better when you hold me.”

“I’ll hold you as long and as tight as you want.”

Chase smiled and nuzzled his face into Mike’s neck.

“Thanks Mike.”

Archived