Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

I love you!!!!! I request a fight one with um...with Aaron, chase and Ryan... so maybe ryan gets really sick and gets mad at Aaron for some reason (like something happened to a memeber of his family on top of getting sick) and because of his upbringing, Aaron thinks Ryan doesnt wamt him so he runs away and bumps into chase who helps the couple out.

Sorry if thats a lot. :/

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Artygirl22-There's no such thing as a request that's too specific. It just gives me more ideas! Enjoy love!

Prompt: Demons (Imagine Dragons)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (cold), Chase

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artygirl22

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Ryan sighed and sniffled, blowing his nose quickly before returning to his phone call.

“Sorry mom. What were you saying?”

“Bless you honey. Are you alright?”

“Yeah. I’m just fighting off a bit of a cold.”

“Oh. I’m sorry honey. Be sure to drink some tea.”

Ryan smiled and shook his head fondly. Once a mom, always a mom.

“I am mom, don’t worry. But listen, I have to head off now. Aaron’s gonna be home soon.”

“Say hi to him for me honey. Is he taking good care of you?”

Ryan laughed.

“Actually, he doesn’t even know I’m under the weather. He’s been in class all day and I only just started feeling bad this morning.”

“Ah.”

“But mom, I really have to go.”

“Okay sweetie. Before you go honey, I have something to tell you.”

“Yeah, what’s up?”

“Mr. Folk died.”

Ryan shot off the bed in shock. Mr. Folk had been his next door neighbor back home and he had practically been a third parent to him and his sister, babysitting whenever their parents were out, coming to every school event, being a guest at every family dinner.

“What?”

“Yeah. He died last night honey.”

“How?”

“Well, he was old sweetheart…”

“I know but…”

“I’m sorry sweetie.”

“Yeah. Me too. Thanks for…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh. Thanks for telling me.”

“Of course honey. I love you.”

“I love you too.”

-------

Aaron yawned as he opened the front door, exhausted from a long day of classes.

“Ryan, babe, I’m home. And I walked right past that Indian restaurant on the way home and now I’m having a major craving. How do you feel about going there for dinner?”

Aaron hung his jacket up before turning around, confused that his partner hadn’t responded.

“Ryan, you home baby?”

“Bedroom.”

Aaron frowned at his boyfriend’s exhausted voice and walked into their shared bedroom. His heart broke when he saw his partner. Ryan was curled up in bed, his nose a nice shade of red, tissue box next to him, wrapped up in Aaron’s hoodie. Aaron smiled slightly and sat down next to Ryan, kissing his head.

“You sick honey?”

“Just a bit. It’s no big deal.”

Aaron smiled and hugged Ryan close.

“You sound like me.”

“Yeah, well…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Aaron’s smile faded and he glanced at his partner.

“Baby, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing. I’m just not feeling great and I kind of just want some space.”

Aaron sighed.

“Ryan, I know you always worry about me getting sick but it doesn’t matter to me. Please just let me take care of you…”

“Aaron, can you just…”

“I really just want to make you feel better and…”

“Aaron…”

“And I know that sometimes…”

“AARON! Give. Me. Some. Space. Please.”

Aaron glanced down at Ryan, shocked at his boyfriend’s tone of voice before standing up and nodding.

“Okay. Well then. I’ll just…go.”

And with that, Aaron turned on his heel and walked out the door. It took less than a minute after Aaron had closed the front door of their apartment for Ryan to realize he may have just made a huge mistake.

-------

Aaron smiled sadly as Chase opened his front door.

“Hey Chase.”

“Hey Aaron. What’s wrong? You look really upset.”

“I just had a fight with Ryan.”

“Oh, Aaron.”

Chase grabbed Aaron and pulled him into a long, loving hug.

“What happened Aaron?”

“Um…”

“Wait. Here, come inside.”

Aaron nodded and followed Chase into the apartment. As soon as Chase shut the door, he grabbed Aaron by the hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, shooting a quick glance at Michael, silently telling him to leave them alone for a little bit. When Chase shut the bedroom door, he pulled Aaron back into a hug, allowing Aaron to finally start to cry.

“Oh Aaron. Tell me what’s wrong. What happened?”

“He told me to give him some space.”

“Well that’s not a bad thing Aaron. Maybe he was just feeling a little overwhelmed by something.”

“I know. I just…”

“What Aaron?”

“I just…that’s like what families used to start to say when they didn’t want me anymore. I need some space or leave me alone or…”

“Aaron, stop right now! Ryan loves you and he definitely still wants you. He always wants you.”

Aaron hung his head, feeling stupid that he had over reacted. Chase smiled and wrapped his arm around Aaron’s shoulders.

“Come on you. Let’s get you home so you can talk to your sweetheart.”

Aaron smiled and leaned his head on Chase’s shoulder.

“Thanks Chase.”

--------

Ryan breathed a sigh of relief when he heard the front door open before getting up and walking towards the front room. He smiled slightly when he saw Aaron and Chase.

“Hey Aaron.”

“Hey Ryan.”

Ryan walked forward and pulled Aaron to his chest in a big hug, kissing his neck gently.

“I’m so sorry baby. I didn’t mean to make you upset. I’ve just been having a really rough day and…”

“No I’m sorry Ryan. I got upset because…”

“Aaron, I know why you got upset. I know that what I said must have reminded you of some of the families you stayed with. I…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

Ryan smiled at Aaron and kissed his head, pulling him closer. The boys pulled apart slightly when they heard a throat being cleared in the background. Ryan smiled.

“Hey Chase. Thanks for bringing him back.”

“No problem. He just needed to freak out for a minute.”

Chase smiled and walked over, hugging Aaron quickly before pulling away.

“Well, I should get home. I just wanted to make sure he got back to you in one piece.”

Ryan laughed and nodded at Chase as the man let himself out of the apartment. As soon as Chase was gone, Ryan began to gently stroke Aaron’s back.

“Mr. Folk died today.”

Aaron looked up at Ryan with loving, concerned eyes, having heard all the stories about Mr. Folk.

“Oh honey, are you…?”

“No. Not really. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you Ryan.”

Ryan sighed and leaned his head on Aaron’s shoulder. Aaron kissed Ryan’s head lightly and wrapped his arms around Ryan’s waist.

“I’m so sorry for your loss babe. Is there anything I can do?”

“Will you be alright if I ask you for some space again? Now that you know why.”

Aaron immediately pulled out of the hug and leaned forward, placing a quick kiss on Ryan’s cheek.

“How about I order some food for dinner and sit out here and get some work done? You can go in the bedroom and cry, sleep, whatever it is you need to do and then come out here and find me, okay?”

Ryan smiled.

“Sounds good. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Boondocks (Little Big Town)

Characters: Noah (allergies)/Eric (allergies)

Descriptions:

-Noah Axel Copeland: Noah is originally from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He studies English. He is has light brown hair, light brown eyes and he's about 6'4 and he has 2 tattoos (1 on his right wrist and 1 on his left thigh). He is allergic to feathers, dust and pollen and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 older sisters and an identical twin brother named Michael (from other stories), his parents are still married and they are all very close. Michael and Noah always used to joke that they really did have identical DNA because they both turned out gay.

-Eric Gregory Washington: Eric is originally from Cleveland, Ohio. He studies music. He has spiky black hair, dark brown eyes, he's Hispanic and he's about 6'1 and he has a piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to dust, ragweed and wool and he has a severe shellfish allergy and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 little sister and his parents are still happily married.

Story:

“Remind me again why we’re…Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Why we’re out here?”

“Because you thought it would be romantic to get away for a weekend, somewhere remote, far away from everyone.”

“I know that part. But which one of us decided that it would be a good idea to have said vacation on a ranch in the middle of the boonies?”

“Mine. And guess what! It would have been fine if someone had remembered to pack our allergy medication. Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

“Bless you.”

Noah groaned and dropped his head in his hands, exhausted from the constant sneezing. It really wasn’t his fault. Eric was the one who forgot to pack the damn meds. Therefore, all of this…this was all on him. Eric sighed as he felt his nose twitch yet again.

Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Bless…Hackchoo! Hackchoo! HACKCHOO!

“Ugh, you too.”

Eric sniffled before glancing up at Noah, catching his eye. The two men stared at each other for a moment, noses running, eyes bright red and puffy, with tears streaming down their cheeks, and burst out laughing. They both looked absolutely ridiculous. Actually, this entire situation was ridiculous. When the laughter had finally calmed down, Noah smiled and dropped his head on Eric’s shoulder.

“I bet they have a drugstore or something in town. We can go get something to tide us over for the weekend.”

Eric nodded and kissed Noah’s head.

“Fair enough.”

The men smiled at each other before Noah rolled his eyes and pulled away.

“Damn it! Hackchoo! Hackchoo! Hackchoo!

“Bless you. Hushoo! Hushoo! Hushoo!

“Right back at you sneezy.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

*sniff*

You.....YOU!!!!! :Pounce:

Can i trouble you with contagion? Doesnt matter the couple but person b who is now sick due to peson a gets way sicker then person a and person a feels major guilt.

Oh forget it the couple matters can you make it lorenxChris where chris gets loren sick. XD

Artygirl22-Of course my dear! Enjoy some sickies Loren and Chris.

Tantrums-Haha! Me too!

Prompt: Kiss (Prince)

Characters: Loren (cold)/Chris (cold)

Loren smiled and leaned forward, kissing Chris’s lips gently.

“How are you feeling angel?”

“Ugh.”

Loren laughed and wrapped an arm around Chris, pulling him close. Chris sniffled and leaned his head against Loren’s shoulder.

“Don’t feel good Loren.”

“I know honey. You’re getting better though.”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you. Do you need a tissue babe?”

“Yeah. Please.”

Loren smiled and grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed before bringing it up and putting it over Chris’s nose.

“Blow baby.”

Chris rolled his eyes and blew his nose into the tissue. Loren smiled and finished wiping Chris’s nose before tossing the used tissue in the bin. Chris smiled and leaned back against Loren.

“You know you’re gonna get sick, right?”

“How do you know?”

“You’ve been helping me blow my nose, you’ve been kissing me on the lips, you’ve been sleeping next to me and having me breath my gross germs all over you.”

Loren laughed and tilted Chris’s face up, catching his lips in another sweet kiss before pulling away.

“Honey, you have a little bit of a cold. If I catch a little cold, it’s not the end of the world.”

“But…”

“Babe seriously. It’s okay.”

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you.”

----------

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

“Told you.”

Loren sniffled and glared at Chris. Chris laughed and sat down next to Loren, kissing his forehead gently before frowning.

“Baby, do you have a fever?”

“Huh?”

“Do you have a fever?”

“Um…I don’t know. I really don’t feel well though.”

Chris’s frowned heightened and he got up to go to the bathroom, grabbing the thermometer before returning to his partner. Loren looked up at his boyfriend with glassy eyes.

“Don’t feel good Chris…Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo!

“Bless you baby. Come here, let’s take your temp.”

Loren sniffled and closed his eyes, opening his mouth to let his boyfriend slip the thermometer in. Chris smiled and put the thermometer in his boyfriend’s mouth before sitting down next to him and kissing his head. A moment later the thermometer beeped and Chris pulled it out, frowning.

“100.3.”

Loren sighed before grabbing a tissue and pitching forward.

Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! Hackishoo! H…HACKISHOO!”

“Bless you baby. I’m so sorry I got you so sick.”

“It’s okay.”

“No. It’s not. I feel really guilty. I mean, I had a slight cold and no fever but this has completely kicked your ass. It’s not fair.”

Loren smiled and let out a small cough, pulling Chris close and kissing his lips.

“Worth it for the kisses.”

Chris smiled and nuzzled Loren’s cheek.

“I love you.”

“I love you too…HACKISHOO!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Cough Syrup (Young The Giant)

Characters: John/Sam (bronchitis)

Descriptions:

-Jonathan "John" William Brock: John is originally from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is a pre-med student. He has dirty blond hair, green eyes, stubble on his chin and he's about 6'2 and he has a piercing in his left ear. He is allergic to pollen and dust and he has a good immune system. He has 5 older brothers and his parents are still happily married.

-Samuel "Sam" Garrett Banks: Sam is originally from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. He is an English student. He has short jet black hair, dark brown eyes, stubble on his chin and he's about 6'1 and he has a piercing in his eyebrow and 2 tattoos (1 on his left shoulder and 1 on his right thigh). He is allergic to dust, cats, dogs, wool and he's sensitive to smoke and he has a bad immune system. He has 2 older brothers and his parents are still happily married.

They met at the library their first year when they literally crashed into each other.

Story:

John winced in sympathy as Sam let out another fit of chest rattling coughs.

“Honey, do you need your inhaler?”

Sam shook his head as he continued to cough. John rubbed Sam’s back gently, kissing his head. Finally, Sam’s coughs subsided and he sighed, leaning back against John’s chest. John smiled and wrapped his arms around Sam’s waist, pulling him closer.

“Are you okay babe?”

“Feel terrible. Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

John grabbed a tissue and passed it to Sam, encouraging him to blow his nose. Sam had woken up with a cold about a week prior and within three days, he was wheezing painfully. After a quick visit to the doctor, they’d come home with a diagnosis of bronchitis, a temporary inhaler and a fair amount of antibiotics. Sam shivered and snuggled closer to John, letting out another wheezy cough. John kissed Sam’s neck.

“Honey, I think you’re due for a little more cough syrup.”

Sam groaned.

“No. It makes me feel drowsy.”

John chuckled quietly.

“Then maybe it’s time for a nap.”

“Been sleeping all week.”

“I know baby but you’re sick. It’s okay.”

Sam sighed but nodded, allowing John to get up and grab the bottle of medicine. When John returned, he placed a kiss on Sam’s forehead before pouring out the correct amount of syrup and passing it to his boyfriend. Sam glared at John but swallowed the medicine down. John smiled.

“Lie down and get some rest babe. I won’t judge you for sleeping all the time. At least not until you’re better.”

“Thank you for taking such good care of me.”

“Always babe.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

Artygirl22-Sickies are always a good thing! Enjoy!

Prompt: December (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Seth/Caleb (cold)

note: this takes place 6 months into their relationship

Descriptions:

-Seth Harrison Wolfe: Seth is originally from Baltimore, Maryland. He studies linguistics. He has buzzcut brown hair, green eyes and he's about 6'2. He has 3 piercings in his right ear, 2 in his left ear and a pierced eyebrow and he has 6 tattoos (1 on his right shoulder, 1 on his left side, 1 on his right wrist, 1 the top of his right foot, 1 on his left ankle and 1 on over his heart). He is allergic to dust and he has a strong immune system. He has 1 older brother and he's not particularly close with his family (not because anything particularly bad happened, he's just always been fiercely independent). He is a smoker but he's trying to quit because his boyfriend is sensitive to smoke.

-Caleb Xavier Higgins: Caleb is originally from Las Vegas, Nevada. He studies dance, particularly ballet. He bright blond hair, bright blue eyes, he's relatively pale and he's about 5'10. He has 1 piercing in his left ear. He's allergic to animal dander and perfume/cologne and he's sensitive to smoke and he has a terrible immune system. He has 1 little brother and his parents are still happily married. He is a little bit of a stereotypical gay boy.

They met in the dorms during their first year and were always playfully teased because they were about as dramatically different from each other as was possible.

Story:

Caleb sighed, warm and comfortable, as he woke up in Seth’s arms. He couldn’t believe how lucky he was. Next week was their 6 month anniversary and it still boggled his mind that someone as amazing as Seth had fallen for him. His pleasant musings were cut short when he felt his nose begin to tickle. Caleb sighed again. Damn it! Every year! It was like clockwork. Caleb shifted slightly in an attempt to grab a tissue from the box by the bed but Seth’s arms were wrapped too tightly around him. He groaned, feeling the tickle in his nose intensify, and turned his head slightly in an attempt to stifle his sneezes into his pillow so as not to wake his boyfriend.

Aish! Aish! Aish!

Caleb held his breath as Seth shifted slightly but remained asleep. As soon as Seth settled again, Caleb let out a sigh of relief before burying his head in a pillow. Pretty much every year since he could remember, Caleb would get a horrible cold at some point between early and mid December. Since it was only the 3rd of December, Caleb had been hoping he could manage to hold off the cold until after his anniversary. Now all he could hope for was that this cold would be gone or almost gone by the time their 6 month rolled around. Caleb felt his breath hitch again and he turned his head, hoping to stifle yet again.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Hmmm….”

Caleb sighed as Seth stirred awake, tightening his hold around Caleb’s waist. As upset as he was at having woken his boyfriend, Caleb couldn’t help smiling when Seth kissed his neck gently.

“Morning gorgeous.”

“Morning.”

Seth groaned as he sat up slightly to get a better look at his boyfriend.

“You okay baby? You sound a little stuffed up.”

“Feeling a little bit cold-y.”

“Yeah?”

Seth kissed Caleb’s neck again, rubbing his hip gently.

“Is this the annual December cold you’ve told me so much about?”

Caleb laughed softly and snuggled closer to Seth’s chest.

“Unfortunately yes. I was hoping I could last until after our anniversary.”

Seth chuckled and kissed Caleb’s neck again.

“Doesn’t matter babe. We could spend our anniversary snuggled up in bed, watching crap TV and eating take out for all I care. It doesn’t matter what we’re doing so long as I’m with you.”

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you babe. Grab a tissue and blow your nose.”

Caleb released his arm from Seth’s grip and grabbed a tissue, giving his nose a snotty blow. Seth winced in sympathy and slipped a hand under Caleb’s T-shirt, rubbing soothing circles on his stomach.

“What can I do to make you feel better hon?”

“Would you mind running to the store and getting me some medicine?”

Seth kissed Caleb’s cheek and got up, heading to the dresser to get dressed. Caleb glanced over his shoulder and frowned.

“Seth, hon, you don’t need to go now. It’s not…Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ugh! It’s not urgent.”

Seth smiled and leaned down, kissing Caleb’s forehead.

“I know it’s not urgent but I still want to take care of you. Let me.”

Caleb smiled and nodded. Seth lovingly pushed Caleb’s hair back before getting up.

“Get some more rest babe. I’ll be back in about half an hour.”

“Okay.”

“I love you baby.”

“I love you too. Thanks for taking care of me. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Always. Now, let’s get you better by our anniversary babe.”

“Thank you.”

Prompt: White Horse (Taylor Swift)

Characters: Taylor/Nick (allergies)

Descriptions:

-Taylor Derek Webber: Taylor is originally from Phoenix, Arizona. He studies film. He has dirty blond hair, green eyes, some stubble on his chin and he's about 5'8. He's allergic to pollen, dust (but at the same time he loves the outdoors, especially camping) and he's incredibly allergic to dogs and he has a decent immune system. He is an only child and not close with his family at all. He moved out of his parents' home when he was 16 after he came out and they threatened to send him away to "fix his condition". He spent the next 2 years couch surfing with friends until he finally went to University.

-Nicholas "Nick" Brett Harris: Nick is originally from Washington D.C. He studies political science. He has dirty blond hair, blue eyes, he's very skinny and he's about 5'10. He has 2 piercings in his left ear and 2 tattoos (1 on either shoulder). He is allergic to dogs, cats and dust and he has a bad immune system. He is an only child and his parents are still happily married. He's relatively close with them but he doesn't see them very often.

They met in line at the school store during their sophomore year.

Story:

Taylor smiled as Nick jumped onto his back for a piggy back ride.

“You’re about to ride a damn horse! What the hell do you need me for?”

Nick laughed and kissed Taylor’s cheek. Taylor smiled and hoisted Nick further up on his back.

“Nick, you do realize that you’re 2 inches taller than me right?”

“Yeah. But I weigh so much less.”

Taylor turned his head and shot a mock glare at his boyfriend.

“Are you calling me fat?”

“Not at all. You’re gorgeous.”

Taylor smiled and put his partner back down on the ground before pulling him in for a loving kiss. Nick smiled and nudged Taylor playfully.

“Thank you so much for bringing me here.”

“You’re welcome.”

For their 3 year anniversary Taylor had brought Nick out to a farmhouse because Nick was a definite city boy and had never spent much time out in the countryside. A couple of months before their anniversary, Nick had told him that he wanted to change that. Now, they were staying at a small B & B type farmhouse a few hours from their home and having the time of their lives. Since today was their actual anniversary, Taylor was taking Nick to do another activity he had never before experienced: horse back riding.

Taylor smiled and grabbed Nick’s hand, pulling him closer.

“Are you nervous about riding for the first time?”

Nick grinned and wriggled his eyebrows playfully at Taylor. Taylor groaned and dropped his head.

“I didn’t mean that kind of riding and you know it.”

Nick laughed and leaned his head on Taylor’s shoulder.

“I know. And yes, I am a little nervous but mostly excited.”

Taylor smiled and kissed Taylor’s head.

“Then let’s get you to a horse!”

-----------

Nick sniffled as the instructor introduced him to his horse Sammy. The horse was a beautiful white color and was apparently the sweetest and gentlest horse at the farm. Nick smiled and went up to Sammy, petting his head gently.

“Oh yes, you are a sweetie. Aren’t you? Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you babe.”

Nick sniffled and turned his head, smiling at his boyfriend who was already up on his horse and trotting around. Nick turned his attention back to his instructor. She smiled at him encouragingly.

“You ready to get up?”

“Definitely. Hepsha! Hepsha!

---------

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you honey. Jeez, are you alright?”

Nick sniffled and let out a small cough before nodding at Taylor. After a quick lesson, the boys had headed off on a trail, just the two of them, for a romantic ride. Taylor frowned as Nick sniffled again and brought his horse closer to Nick’s.

“Are you sick babe?”

“No. At least, I don’t think I am. I don’t feel sick. Just snee…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Ugh! I think my allergies are just acting up.”

“To what? The only thing around here that you’re allergic to is dust.”

“Then it’s probably that.”

Taylor snorted playfully.

“Honey, I’m more allergic to dust than you and I’ve only sneezed two or three times out here.”

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you babe!”

Nick sniffled wetly and lifted one hand up, rubbing his eyes. Taylor frowned.

“Honey, what is going on with you?”

“I don’t know. I just can’t stop…Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you. Stop rubbing your eyes baby. You’ll just make them worse.”

Nick sighed and dropped his hand, his eyes already bright red and watery. Taylor sighed, hating to see his boyfriend so miserable. It was at that moment that something clicked in Taylor’s brain.

“Babe, you know how you’re allergic to both dogs and cats?”

“Yeah.”

“Do you think it’s possible that you’re allergic to horses?”

Nick looked up at Taylor before dropping his head and groaning.

“Of course I am. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

Taylor smiled and leaned over, kissing Nick’s cheek.

“Of course you are.”

Nick smiled sweetly at Taylor.

“I had fun though.”

Taylor smiled.

“I’m glad. Happy anniversary.”

“You too honey. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Okay. Let’s get you home and into the shower. Wash off all the dander.”

“Hmm…maybe you could join me. HEPSHA!

“Sounds like a plan sneezy.”

Tantrums-Sad boys and mess? Sounds like a plan. I forgot to write it this time (oops) but next time, I promise!

Artygirl22-You are too!

Bgrace27-Aw, thank you lovely!

Prompt: These Roses (Gin Wigmore)

Characters: Ryan (allergies)/Aaron (allergies)

note: this takes place right at the beginning of their relationship.

Aaron took a deep breath as he knocked on Ryan’s door for their first date. He sniffled quietly as the pollen from the roses he had brought tickled his nose slightly. The new couple were supposed to meet at the restaurant but Aaron had arrived a few minutes early and decided to buy flowers and pick his new boyfriend up at his door. He smiled as he heard Ryan unlocking the lock. The door opened, revealing a surprised but happy Ryan.

“Aaron. What are you doing here? I thought we were meeting at the restaurant.”

“We were. But I got here early and I thought…well…”

Aaron smiled shyly and held the flowers out to Ryan. Ryan smiled and took the roses from Aaron’s hand.

“Thank you for these Aaron. It’s really…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Than…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh, thank you.”

Aaron frowned and put his hand up to Ryan’s forehead.

“Are you sick Ryan? Because if you are, I’m fine just staying in and…”

Ryan laughed quietly and pulled Aaron’s hand down.

“I’m fine Aaron. Honestly, I’m just a bit…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! I’m just a little allergic to roses. Well, flowers in general.”

Aaron blushed furiously.

“I’m so sorry Ryan! I had no idea. I just…Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you. Looks like you’re a little allergic too.”

Aaron laughed quietly.

“Yeah. A bit. Anything else I should know about allergies or anything?”

“Pollen, perfume, cologne, anything scented. That’s pretty much it. And you?”

“Pollen and cats.”

Ryan smiled before turning his head away.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thank you.”

“You ready to go on this date?”

“Definitely.”

Prompt: I Wanna Die (Miranda Lambert)

Characters: Josh/Lucas (cold)

Descriptions:

-Joshua "Josh" George Hall: Josh was born in Phoenix, Arizona and he lived there until he was 8. His family then moved to Santa Fe, New Mexico. He studies marketing. He has red hair and brown eyes, he has stubble on his chin and he's about 5'9. He has 2 piercings in his left ear. He is allergic to pepper, cats, feathers, dust and weeds and he has a normal immune system. He has 1 older brother and he is close with his family. His father died when he was 16.

-Lucas Andre Altier: Lucas was born in Paris, France and he lived there until he was 14. His family then moved to New York, New York. He is fluent in English but his accent comes out when he's exhausted, drunk or particularly emotional. He is a pre-law student. He has curly brown hair and brown eyes, he has stubble on his chin and he's about 5'9. He has 1 piercing in his right ear and 1 in his left and he has 1 tattoo on his left foot. He is allergic to wool, feathers and dust and he has a bad immune system. He has 1 older brother and his parents are still happily married.

Story:

Lucas coughed and snuggled further under the covers before pitching forward.

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

Josh groaned slightly as he woke up, tightening his grip around Lucas’ waist. Lucas sighed.

“I’m sorry Josh.”

“S’okay. You can’t help it.”

“Still…”

“Honey, don’t worry. I’m more concerned about you. Do you need anything?”

“No. I just want to sleep.”

“I know honey.”

Lucas coughed again and leaned his head back against Josh’s shoulder, sniffling quietly. Josh smiled softly and kissed Lucas’ neck.

“Do you know how cute your accent is when you’re sleepy?”

Lucas smiled sadly and sniffled again. Josh glanced at his boyfriend’s face worriedly.

“Honey, are you crying?”

“I just feel so awful.”

Josh laughed quietly and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Oh babe. I know. I’m so sorry.”

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

“Make me feel better. I feel like I wanna die.”

Josh smiled and wrapped his arms tighter around Lucas.

“What can I do babe?”

“Can you massage my neck for a bit? Just until I fall asleep.”

“Of course babe. Anything to make you feel better.”

“Thank you.”

“Always.”

;A; *ugly sobbing*

This is to good.

How about a tender family one where one is really, really sick either on their birthday or the holidays, and their kids and husband takes care of them. Lots of mess. X////D

Artygirl22-Enjoy a little family time!

Tantrums-Aw, thanks!

Prompt: Cherry Pie (Warrant)

Characters: Ben/Alex (cold)

note: this is for Artygirl22, who wanted some family times!

“Happy birthday my gorgeous husband.”

Alex got up on his elbow, about to turn around and kiss his partner, before switching direction and leaning forward.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you baby!”

“Thank you. Ugh, sorry that was gross.”

“It’s okay.”

Alex turned over and snuggled into Ben’s embrace, wrapping his arm around Ben’s waist. Ben smiled and kissed his head.

“How long do you think we have until the kids come in to wish you happy birthday?”

“Probably not tha…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you.”

Ben frowned and pulled Alex closer.

“Honey, are you okay?”

“Feel a little bleh.”

“Oh honey! And on your birthday too.”

Ben began to rub gentle circles into Alex’s back, kissing his neck gently.

“Is there anything you need? Water, Tylenol…?”

“DADDY!!!!”

Alex smiled despite how crappy he felt at the sound of his children running into the room. Ben smiled too but sat up to look at the kids as they were about to jump onto their bed.

“Hey kiddos. I know it’s Daddy’s birthday and you want to give him a big hug but Daddy’s not feeling very well so how about we all give him a nice gentle hug instead?”

Alex mouthed “thank you” to Ben as he felt 2 sets of hands on his back, pulling him into a hug. Alex turned around and pulled his little ones Devon and Jadyn into a hug. Jadyn kissed Alex’s cheek.

“I sorry you no feel good Daddy.”

“Thank you princess.”

Alex turned his head away quickly, sneezing into his elbow, away from his kids.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Ugh! Ben, can you pass me a tissue?”

Ben passed his husband a tissue and kissed his head before turning to his little ones.

“Hey guys, how about we go make Daddy some birthday breakfast and serve it to him in bed?”

“YAY!”

Alex smiled at his husband as Ben got up, ushering his kids out of the room, giving Alex some time to rest. Alex snuggled back under the covers and grabbed another tissue.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

Alex sniffled and coughed quietly. Ugh, he felt like absolute shit. He sighed as his nose began to run before shoving his tissue under his nose and falling back asleep in that position.

----------

Ben smiled at the sight of his husband sprawled out on the bed, tissue in hand, nose running, a slight flush on his cheeks. His smile increased when he heard his two kids laugh quietly at the same sight.

“Hey guys. How about you climb into bed and cuddle up with Daddy? That’ll make him feel a bit better.”

Devon and Jadyn smiled and nodded, climbing up on the bed and snuggling up next to Alex. Alex’s eyes fluttered open and he smiled as he wrapped an arm around each of his kids.

“Hi guys.”

“Hi daddy! We made you food.”

“Aw, thank you both.”

Alex looked up at Ben.

“And thank you too. Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

“Thanks.”

Ben brought the tray of food over to the bed and placed it down in front of Alex.

“Eggs, bacon, coffee, orange juice and, as a little birthday treat, a mini cherry pie. Your favorite.”

“Thank you.”

“You like it?”

“Let’s see. I have my favorite breakfast, I have my two amazing kiddos…the only way this birthday could get better is if my husband came in and snuggled with us.”

Ben smiled and climbed into the bed, curling up next to Devon and wrapping a loving arm over Devon’s head and around Alex’s shoulder.

“Happy birthday angel.”

“Happy birthday daddy.”

“Thank you.

Prompt: Umbrella (Rihanna)

Characters: Ryan/Aaron (cold)

note: this is for Tantrums, who wanted some mess.

Ryan smiled as he heard the front door open, knowing it was his boyfriend.

“Welcome home sweetheart.”

Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thank you.”

Ryan frowned at the congestion in Aaron’s voice.

“Aaron, are you okay?”

“Got caught in the rain and I don’t have my umbre…ESHCHOO!

Ryan’s frown increased as Aaron entered their room, drenched from head to toe.

“Aaron, why didn’t you call me? I could have come and picked you up.”

“My phone died and I just wanted to come home.”

“Oh honey.”

Eshchoo! Eshchoo!

“Bless you! Baby, go get undressed and take a hot shower then come cuddle with me.”

“Kay.”

“I’ll make you some tea to get you warmed up, okay?”

“Okay.”

Ryan went out to the kitchen to begin making a pot of tea as his partner showered. He returned with the tea just as Aaron was walking out of the bedroom. Ryan climbed into bed, beckoning for Aaron to join him. Aaron sighed and climbed into bed, curling into Ryan’s neck. Ryan smiled and wrapped an arm around his boyfriend.

“How was your day baby?”

“Not great.”

“I’m sorry babe. Just close your eyes and rest. Let me take care of you.”

Aaron sighed and snuggled closer, closing his eyes, and letting his boyfriend’s sweet and loving whispers lull him to sleep.

---------

Aaron and Ryan groaned simultaneously as their alarm clock went off. Ryan stretched and leaned forward, kissing Aaron’s neck gently.

“How you doing gorgeous?”

ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! Oh no!”

Ryan frowned as Aaron groped for the tissue box desperately. When he finally grabbed it, he pulled a handful of tissues out and rammed them to his nose, blowing wetly. Aaron groaned.

“Ryan?”

“Yeah?”

“I think I might be sick.”

Ryan smiled and pulled Aaron closer.

“I gathered that babe.”

“I think my nose might have actually turned into a faucet.”

“Oh honey.”

“Ugh! I hate this. Why do I always get sick?”

Aaron rolled over so he was facing his partner and buried his face in Ryan’s chest. Ryan sighed and kissed Aaron’s head.

“Will you be a good patient and let me take care of you?”

“Yes. I feel terrible. I…ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO! ESHCHOO!

Snot practically exploded out of Aaron’s nose as he sneezed wetly. Ryan winced and grabbed a tissue, bringing it to Aaron’s nose.

“Blow.”

Aaron sniffled and blew his nose wetly. Ryan sighed.

“I’m sorry you’re sick honey.”

“Can you stay here and cuddle with me?”

“Oh baby, you know I have to go to work. But I’ll bring back some soup and medicine for you and I’ll snuggle with you all weekend if you want.”

Aaron sighed and nodded, clinging slightly to Ryan. Ryan smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“I love you, you adorable clingy thing.”

“Love you too.”

PinkiePie-Oh, yay! I’m glad you like them!

Artygirl22- :)

Tantrums-I’m glad you liked it. I have a thing for mess too so I understand. I love it!

Bgrace27-Of course there can be more sickies!

Prompt: Keep Passing The Open Window (Queen)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (allergies)

Jeremy groaned as his alarm clock chimed, forcing him to open his eyes. He smiled when he heard a similar groan come from his boyfriend, who was waking up slowly in his arms. Jeremy leaned forward and kissed the back of Callum’s neck.

“Morning gorgeous.”

Tchoo! Tchoo!

“That’s not quite the response I was expecting but I’ll take it.”

Callum laughed quietly and turned in his boyfriend’s arms, kissing his lips gently.

“Morning Jerbear.”

Jeremy smiled and pulled Callum in for another kiss but his boyfriend quickly pulled away.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

Jeremy frowned.

“Bless you sweetheart. You getting a cold?”

“I don’t think so. I think I’m just sneezy.”

“You sure? You’re not usually this sneezy in the morning unless you’re sick.”

“I know but I…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Ugh! Sorry. Snf snf. I really don’t feel sick, just sniffly. Snf snf.”

“Bless you.”

Callum sniffled wetly again and sighed as he swung his legs out of bed, stretching as he tried to wake up, smiling when he felt a pair of arms circle his waist and kiss his neck.

“Love you Cal.”

“Love you too ba…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Ugh!”

Callum sniffled and grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed, shivering slightly as he blew his nose.

“Is it cold in here Jeremy?”

Jeremy frowned and reached an arm around his partner, checking his forehead for fever.

“You don’t feel warm.”

“That’s because I’m not sick. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“You’re sneezing non stop and you’re chilled. Forgive me for thinking you might not be feeling 100%.”

Callum glared lovingly at Jeremy before shivering again. Jeremy rolled his eyes lovingly before surprising himself by letting out a shiver of his own. Callum spun around.

“Ha! It is cold in here! I’m not craze…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you. No, you’re not. But you are still sneezy beyond belief. And if you’re not sick, then why are you…?”

Jeremy’s voice trailed off as he looked up before groaning.

“Well that explains the sneezes and the chill.”

Callum glanced at his boyfriend, his nose twitching yet again.

“What? Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Well unless you got up very early and opened it, it seems we forgot to close the window before we went to bed.”

Callum groaned before grabbing another tissue and sneezing harshly into it.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Oh, bless you babe. I’m sorry. That was probably my fault.”

“It’s okay.”

Jeremy smiled and kissed Callum’s neck again.

“Take your allergy meds before you leave for class honey.”

“I will.”

Jeremy smiled and cuddled into Callum’s neck for a moment.

“I really am sorry babe. Let me make it up to you tonight.”

Callum sniffled and smiled.

“How? Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you. I’ll cook you dinner tonight and then I’ll give you a massage and then we can just...see where the night goes.”

Jeremy kissed Callum again on his sensitive spot just behind his ear. Callum shivered.

“We should forget to close the window more often. Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you.”

Prompt: Shake It Off (Taylor Swift)

Characters: Seth/Caleb (end of a cold)

Seth smiled as he opened the door to his apartment, excited to be home after a long day.

“Honey, I’m home.”

“Dork!”

Seth smiled as he walked in to the bedroom, smiling at the sight of his boyfriend curled up in bed, watching TV sleepily. Caleb smiled back and reached his arm out, wordlessly inviting his boyfriend to come snuggle with him. Seth laughed and kicked his shoes off, climbing into the bed and kissing his boyfriend’s head.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Tired but okay. Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks. Ugh! I can’t seem to shake this damn cold.”

Seth smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head again, wrapping an arm around his shoulders and pulling him close.

“Do you want me to make you another cup of tea?”

“I think I have any more tea I might actually drown.”

Seth laughed loudly and leaned his forehead against Caleb’s. Caleb closed his eyes as Seth leaned forward and kissed his nose.

“Have I ever told you how cute you are when you’re sleepy?”

Caleb smiled before pulling away.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Ugh! Damn it!”

“Bless you.”

Caleb groaned and dropped his head on Seth’s shoulder.

“I’ve had this cold for over a week now. Why won’t it just leave me alone?”

Seth smiled.

“You’re getting better hon. It’s just residual sneeziness at this point.”

“I know. I just have to dance at the end of the week and I need to not be sneezing my head off by then.”

Seth nuzzled Caleb’s neck and laughed quietly.

“You’ll be fine by then. But even if you weren’t, nobody would care.”

“Why not? Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you. Because your butt looks so damn good in that outfit that no one will notice a couple sneezes.”

Caleb turned his head and glared playfully at his boyfriend.

“You just want me for my body.”

“And your cooking.”

Caleb laughed as Seth kissed his neck before groaning and reaching forward to grab a tissue.

Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo! Aishoo!

“Bless you cutie.”

“Thank you.”

Seth smiled at his boyfriend as Caleb leaned his head back against Seth’s shoulder.

“Is there anything I can do to help you shake this cold by then?”

Caleb smiled.

“No. I’ll be okay. Just come home every day when you’re done with work and snuggle with me.”

Seth smiled and kissed Caleb’s forehead.

“I can definitely manage that.”

[W]Artygirl22-Of course! I hope you enjoy it! I do love writing mess. :)

WARNING: I would like to put a mess warning the first story. If you are squeemish about mess from illness, I suggest you skip it.

Also, these both kind of ran away from me length wise, so I hope you enjoy that.

Prompt: School Days (Chuck Berry)

Characters: Michael/Chase (cold)

note #2: MESS WARNING!

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Ugh, thank you.”

Chase blew his nose wetly before clearing his throat and turning back to his notes. Michael smiled slightly as his boyfriend let out yet another small sniffle before putting his hand on Chase’s knee and squeezing gently. Chase glanced at Michael and smiled at him gently. Michael leaned forward and kissed Chase’s cheek.

“Do you want to take a break from studying? Maybe go take a nap?”

“No. I’m okay. Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Snf snf snf.

“Honey, a short nap won’t kill you. You should probably try to sleep off that cold before exams start tomorrow.”

Chase sniffled and glanced at Michael.

“What cold?”

Michael rolled his eyes.

“Babe, you’ve been sneezing all day and you’ve had a bit of a cough for the past couple of hours.”

“Oh yeah. It’s not a cold though. My allergies have just been killing me all day.”

“Chase, you don’t have winter allergies.”

“Oh. Yeah…well, I was cleaning a little bit earlier when you were at work and I kicked up a ton of dust.”

“Oh. Well, fair enough.”

Chase smiled at Michael, satisfied that his boyfriend had bought his lie, at least for now. He had a long week of exams starting tomorrow and he needed to be studying as much as he could. As long as his boyfriend didn’t know he was getting sick, maybe he could pull this off.

----------

Chase opened his eyes slowly the next day, feeling absolutely miserable. His nose was running, his throat tickled, he had a horrible headache and, on top of all of it, he was chilled to the bone. He sighed and reached his arm out, trying to cling to his boyfriend for warmth but groaned as he realized his boyfriend had left for work almost an hour ago. After another moment of lying in bed feeling awful, Chase sat up quickly and grabbed a tissue from the box by the bed, sneezing into it explosively.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Chase blew his runny nose, groaning as it made a wet, gurgling noise. He glanced at the clock as he threw away the tissue before getting up to get ready for the day. He had his first exam in an hour and his second one at 3 o’clock. He sighed, his body already exhausted, knowing this was going to be a long, exhausting day.

——

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Chase sniffled loudly, snot pouring out his nose, as he grabbed the last tissue in the pack he had with him. It was 4:30 and he still had half an hour left in his last exam of the day. He sighed as he finished blowing his nose and put the used tissue next to him, hoping he could make that tissue last for the rest of his exam. He turned back to his paper and managed to answer 2 more questions before his red, runny nose twitched again. Crap, he was going to sneeze. Maybe if he could hold it off, he could make the damn tissue last longer. He turned back to his paper, hoping to distract himself but his nose just started running even more and twitching even more violently. After another 4 questions, he couldn’t stave off the tickle any longer and he pitched forward, grabbing the tissue.

Chase groaned as he glanced down at the completely destroyed tissue, sniffling loudly. Well, so much for that. He took a deep breath and glanced at the clock. Great, he had managed to last less than 10 minutes and he now had to suffer another 20 minutes without any tissues. He sniffled loudly, causing a couple of other students near him to glance at him in disgust, before giving in to the inevitable. His nose twitched once more before he pitched forward, sneezing wetly into his cupped hands.

He groaned, disgusted with himself, as he pulled his hands away, bringing a thin trail of snot from his nose down with them. Damn it.

——

Michael smiled as he heard the front door open before placing the finishing touch on the coffee table next to the couch.

“Chase?”

“Yeah?”

“Come into the living room sweetheart. I have something for you.”

Chase sniffled and hung up his soaking wet rain coat before making his way into the other room. He sighed in relief at the sight in front of him. Michael had covered the couch with 2 blankets and 4 pillows and the coffee table was covered in a mug of tea, a bowl of chicken soup, 3 boxes of tissues, a bottle of Tylenol and a thermometer. Michael walked forward and kissed Chase’s head, leading him to the couch gently. Chase dropped his head on Michael’s shoulder, not even trying to pretend he was healthy anymore.

“How long have you known I was sick?”

“Since yesterday morning. I know how often you get sick and I know you had a lot of stuff going on with school so I figured you were just trying to hide it. But I ran into one of your classmates today at the library and she told me how sick you looked during your exam so I felt it was time for me to be a good boyfriend and take care of you.”

Chase smiled and curled up on the couch, under both blankets, before grabbing a tissue and pitching forward.

Michael sat down next to him and kissed his head, wincing at the gurgling, snotty sound his boyfriend produced when he blew his nose.

“I know you still have exams and that you need to study to more but how about this? Drink you tea, eat your soup, slide that thermometer under your tongue and take your temperature, take some medicine and sleep for an hour. I promise I’ll wake you up so you can get some work done, okay?”

“Okay.”

Michael kissed Chase’s head again before standing up to go finish cooking his own dinner. He was stopped by Chase’s hand darting out from under the covers and stopping him.

“Thank you Mike.”

“For what?”

“Taking care of me. Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you. And you’re welcome. Now, eat your soup.”

“Yes, sir.”

Prompt: Bad Example (Pistol Annies)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (cold), Matt (cold)

note: this is a daddy!fic. Meet Jake and Cameron's son, Matt.

note #2: Prior to going back for my Masters, I used to work as a preschool teacher and this is semi-based on an incident that happened with one of the kids I used to teach.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Ugh!”

Jake wrapped his arms around Cameron’s waist and kissed his neck as he finished tying his tie.

“Are you sure you can’t take the day off honey? You look a little bit like Rudolph and you’re running a temp.”

Cameron glared at his husband and shoved him playfully before sighing.

“No, I can’t. We have a big client coming in today and I…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you hon. Be sure to take a decongestant before your meeting, okay?”

“I will.”

“And take some Tylenol to bring down your fever.”

“I will.”

Jake smiled and nuzzled his husband’s cheek. Cameron smiled, despite how terrible he felt, and kissed Jake’s neck.

“Jake, I love you and I love that you’re taking care of me but I think one of us might want to go wake up our son for school.”

Jake laughed and unwrapped himself from around Cameron.

“I’m on it.”

---------

“Morning daddy!”

“Morning kiddo.”

Matt ran up to give Cameron a hug but Cameron stopped him before he could jump up on him.

“Hey buddy. How about we just give each other a big air hug today? Daddy’s not feeling very well today and he doesn’t want to get you sick. Especially before your overnight at your friend Sam’s house tomorrow night. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you daddy!”

Cameron smiled at his son and blew him a kiss. Matt blew one back before running back to Jake and jumping into his arms instead. Jake laughed and carried his 3-year-old towards the front door, stopping briefly to kiss his husband’s head on his way out.

“I know you have to go in but is there any way you can come home early? You sound really sick sweetheart.”

“I’ll see but I doubt I…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you.”

Cameron groaned as he reached into his pocket for a tissue, sniffling against his runny nose.

“Daddy, why you go work if you sick?”

Jake smiled at his son before responding on his husband’s behalf.

“Daddy has an important meeting today and he can’t skip it even though he has a bad cold.”

“But I have to stay home when I'm sick.”

“I know you do kiddo but that’s because we’re your daddies and we get to decide that for you. And we decide that when you have a cold, you stay home.”

“But…”

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Matt giggled as Cameron sneezed loudly again.

“Bless you daddy!”

“Thanks buddy.”

--------

Cameron groaned as he woke up the next morning, still feeling stuffed up and feverish. He had managed to survive his meeting the previous day without any major glitches but, as predicted, he hadn’t been able to take the rest of the day off. Thankfully, he had thought ahead and taken today off, knowing he would still be feeling miserable. He smiled as Jake kissed his neck, nuzzling his cheek gently.

“I just wanted to say bye honey. I’ll see you tonight and since Matty will be at Sam’s, we have the house to ourselves.”

“Kay. Sorry I’m so under the weather. I doubt I’ll be much fun tonight.”

“Don’t worry. We can just cuddle and maybe watch a film that wasn’t made by Disney.”

Cameron smiled and let out a small laugh.

“Sounds good.”

“Okay. Go back to sleep. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

--------

“Are you excited to have a sleepover with Sam tonight?”

“Yeah.”

Jake glanced in the rearview mirror at his son in the backseat as he drove him to preschool.

“You okay buddy? You're being really quiet.”

“Tired.”

Jake smiled as Matt let out a big yawn, snuggling himself further into his carseat.

“Well don’t fall asleep yet kiddo. We’re almost at school. Save it for nap time.”

Matt giggled.

“Okay daddy.”

--------

Jake sat in the teacher’s lounge at work when his cell phone started ringing during his lunch break. He frowned when he saw an unknown number before picking up the phone.

“Hello?”

“Is this Mr. Glass?”

“Yes. Who is this?”

“This is Elise. I’m Matt’s teacher at school.”

Jake shot up in his chair, frowning.

“Is something wrong?”

“Nothing serious but he will need picking up from school. He's sick but he told me he wasn't. "

Jake’s frown deepened, both in worry and in anger that his son had lied to his teacher.

"He probably has a cold. My husband’s been sick for a few days. I can come pick him up.”

“Okay. Thank you.”

“Sure. I’ll be there soon.”

Jake sighed before hanging up the phone before immediately dialing Cameron’s phone number to inform his husband of the situation.

-------

Jake sighed as he heard Matt sniffling in the backseat from crying. The little boy knew that his papa was mad as soon as he saw him and had started crying, worried his papa would yell at him. Jake glanced at Matt in the mirror.

“Buddy, papa’s not mad at you. He’s just a little disappointed that you lied to Miss Elise.”

“I sorry papa.”

“Honey, why did you do that?”

“Because I wanted to go see Sam.”

"We could have rescheduled your overnight for when you’re feeling better. You wouldn’t want Sam getting sick too, would you?”

“No.”

“Why did you think it was a good idea to lie buddy?”

“Because yesterday you said that you and daddy wouldn’t let me go if I sick. But daddy goes to work when he was sick. That not fair!”

“You’re right kiddo. Daddy and I didn’t set a very good example for you.”

Jake smiled as he saw his little boy yawn loudly.

“Why don’t you close your eyes and sleep, little man?”

“Kay. Love you papa.”

“I love you too Matty.”

--------

Cameron smiled sleepily from his spot on the couch as Jake walked in, carrying a sleeping 3-year-old in his arms.

“How’s he doing?”

Jake smiled as he put Matt down on the couch so he was snuggled against Cameron’s chest.

“He’s okay. Exhausted, the poor thing. How are you?”

“Still stuffed up.”

Jake nodded and brought his hand to Cameron’s forehead, checking his temperature.

“You’re still a little feverish too hon.”

“Hmm. Is he?”

Jake switched his hand to Matt’s forehead and nodded at Cameron.

“Bit. Not bad though.”

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you babe.”

Cameron smiled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose, before turning back to Jake.

“I can take care of him if you need to go back to work babe.”

Jake smiled and kissed Cameron’s head.

“And leave my sick husband and child home by themselves? Not on your life. I already took the rest of the day off.”

Cameron smiled as Jake ran his fingers through his hair gently.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome. Now come on. Let’s get both of my boys feeling better.”

• 3 weeks later...

You came back!!! w00t.gif But now you've gone away againcry.gif I Love the new stories, I've been missing your boys!! Any chance of another resurgence?

Archived