Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*from the grave* This is perfect!!!! Can I request um....a fight where person A is really sick and doing their best to keep up the rent or repairs in the house and person B is being a little demanding and not realizing person a is sick. And they both get into a argument about budging and how person a needs a better job and the sickie passes out at work?

THIS! Please!! :D

All Juto’s eve-Aw! I’m so glad you liked it my dear! Any more requests, feel free to throw them my way!

UndeadArty-Sure thing! Enjoy!

pikachu cemetary gate-Aw yay! I’m glad you enjoyed.

Prompt: Loved By A Workin’ Man (The Pistol Annies)

Characters: Jake/Cameron (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for UndeadArty.

Cameron sniffled and wiped his nose with a tissue before clearing his throat and turning back to his customer.

“Is there anything else I can get you sir? A scone or a muffin or anything?”

“No thank you.”

Cameron cleared his throat again and took the money from the customer.

“Have a lovely day sir.”

“Thank you. Take care of that cold son.”

Cameron blushed and nodded.

“Thank you.”

Cameron sniffled and wiped his nose on his tissue once more, trying to alleviate the tickle. He sighed when he couldn’t hold back, turning his head away from the customers.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Cameron groaned and blew his nose wetly before turning back towards the counter, only to be stopped by his boss.

“Cameron, are you alright?”

“I’m okay. Just feeling a little under the…Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Okay. Let me know if you need to go home.”

Cameron sighed and sniffled again before heading back to the counter. He made it another half an hour before his headache and constant sniffling became too much. Sighing, he admitted defeat, making his way to his boss to let him know he needed to leave early.

-----------

Jake frowned as he heard the front door open.

“Cam? That you?”

“Yeah.”

“What are you doing home? I thought you were working until 6 tonight. It’s only 2.”

Cameron sniffled and made his way into living room, flopping down on the couch next to Jake and putting his head in his boyfriend’s lap.

“Not feeling well.”

Jake frowned and put his wrist to Cameron’s forehead.

“You don’t have a fever.”

“Yeah, I know.”

“Then what the hell are you doing home?”

Cameron glanced up at Jake, confused.

“I’m exhausted and I don’t feel well. That’s what I’m doing home. Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“You have the sniffles Cameron. That’s not worth taking a day off of work.”

Cameron sat up, hurt that Jake was being so rude.

“Jake, why are you being so mean?”

“Cam, we’re behind in rent, we have 4 broken cabinets in the kitchen and we desperately need both a plumber and an electrician.”

“Jake…”

“No Cameron! I’m serious! I’m working 3 jobs and you only work 1 part time. I feel like I’m pulling all of our weight here!”

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

“Bless you! I’m sorry you’re not feeling well but suck it up Cameron!”

Cameron bit his lip, feeling like he was about to cry. Jake sighed and got up.

“I have to go to work. I’m working night shift so I won’t be home until tomorrow. We’ll talk about this then, okay?”

“Jake, I…”

“Later Cameron.”

-------

Cameron sighed as his alarm clock went off, signaling he had to get up for work. He quickly took note of how he felt and groaned. Damn, he felt so much worse than yesterday. His throat was on fire, his nose was running and his already quivering because of the tickle and he had a splitting headache.

Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo! Itchoo!

Sniffling and blowing his nose, Cameron got up and began to get dressed. Every fibre of his being wanted to stay curled up warm in bed but Jake had been right. They did need the money and Jake was working 3 jobs to his 1. He coughed as he finished getting dressed before grabbing his bag and making his way out the door.

---------

Jake sighed and helped his last customer of the day at the school store. Damn it had been a long day. He couldn’t wait to get home to his…Jake groaned as he realized he still needed to have a conversation with his partner. Damn. He made his way out of the store towards his locker in the back and grabbed his bag, pulling out his phone and turning it on to check for texts or calls. He frowned when he saw 5 missed calls from Cameron and a text message saying “please call me.” Jake’s eyes widened and he quickly dialed his partner’s number, worried something serious had happened.

“Hello?”

“Cameron? Are you okay? What happened? What’s wrong?”

“I’m okay now. I just…Itchoo! Itchoo! I…ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you! What’s wrong?”

Jake winced as Cameron let out a throat wrenching cough on the other line.

“Babe…”

“I went to work today even though I felt really sick…”

“Honey…”

“And I fainted in the storage room.”

Jake jumped up and ran out the door as fast as he could.

“Cameron, baby, where are you?”

“I’m at home. My coworker brought me back.”

“Okay, I’m coming home baby.”

“Okay. Please come home. I…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“I’m coming home sweetie. I’ll be there soon.”

“Okay.”

-------

Jake opened the door to his flat and practically ran inside, stopping in his tracks when he saw his partner laying down on the couch, curled up under a blanket with a hot water bottle against his chest. Jake walked over and sat down next to him, leaning down and kissing his head.

“I’m sorry babe.”

“For what?”

Jake lay down next to Cameron, pulling him to his chest and kissing his cheek.

“I’m sorry for yelling at you yesterday. I shouldn’t have said any of that to you.”

“It’s true though. I…I…ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

“It’s true though. I haven’t been contributing as much as you have.”

Jake sighed and ran his fingers through Cameron’s hair.

“Honey, I appreciate it but I know you have a lot more work to do for classes than I do and I know you get stressed out a lot more easily than I do and…”

“Jake…”

“No Cameron. It’s okay.”

Cameron sighed and buried his head in Jake’s chest, sniffling wetly.

“Damn it. ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO! ITCHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Jake kissed Cameron’s head and began to gently rub his back.

“Close your eyes and rest honey. We can talk more when you’re better.”

“Okay. Promise?”

“Yes baby. I promise.”

Prompt: Seventeen (Marina And The DIamonds)

Characters: Aaron/Ryan (cold)

note: this is for babygirl45.

note: this takes place when they're 36 years old.

Ryan sighed and blew his nose again for what felt like the millionth time, even though it was only 7:30 in the morning. He felt absolutely horrible but there was no way in hell he was missing his husband’s award ceremony tonight. Not when Aaron had worked so insanely hard and had finally been gifted such a prestigious award, just 2 weeks after his 36th birthday.

“Daddy!”

Ryan sniffled wetly and took a deep breath before putting on a smile and turning around to grab his son as he jumped up into his arms.

“Hey Danny!”

Ryan kissed his younger son's forehead and smiled at his older son as he walked into the room.

“Good morning Tommy.”

“Good morning daddy.”

Ryan pulled his older boy into a hug.

“Where’s your Papa?”

“He’s upstairs. I think he’s nervous.”

Ryan smiled and rubbed his nose, trying to stop the tickle. He gently put his younger son down and set both of his boys up at the table, pouring them both some cereal and orange juice.

“Are you guys excited that Anna’s babysitting you tonight?”

Tommy nodded and Danny grabbed Ryan’s hand.

“Daddy, where you and Papa going?”

“Papa’s winning a very special award tonight so we’re going to a big cerebra…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh, excuse me!”

Danny giggled.

“Bless you Daddy!”

“Thank you kiddo!”

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Ryan looked up and smiled as his husband walked into the room. He gently pulled Aaron into a loving hug, kissing his neck.

“I love you and I am so proud of you, you know that right?”

Aaron smiled and pulled his husband to his lips, kissing him gently.

“Ew! Stop kissing!”

Aaron laughed and pulled away, ruffling Tommy’s hair playfully.

“Eat your breakfast and I’ll drive you to school. Ryan, babe, shouldn’t be leaving for work right about now?”

Ryan sniffled. Honestly, he should have left for work about half an hour ago but he had already called his boss and told him he was taking a sick day, as soon as he had woken up feeling like death. But he certainly wasn’t about to tell Aaron that.

“Normally yes. But my boss called this morning. There’s some meeting with the higher ups today and all of us lowly workers don’t have to come in until 10.”

Aaron glared playfully.

“Lucky.”

“Yup…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Aaron frowned.

“Bless you babe. You alright?”

Ryan cleared his throat and nodded.

“Yeah. My allergies are acting up.”

Aaron nodded and kissed his husband’s cheek again before turning to his kids.

“Alright kiddos, let’s head off.”

“Kay!”

Aaron smiled and ushered his boys out the door, turning back towards Ryan.

“See you tonight?”

“You bet.”

----------

Ryan coughed harshly before pitching forward.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

He groaned and buried his snotty nose into a tissue, blowing wetly. He felt so terrible! Aaron was coming home in about 20 minutes and he honestly couldn’t remember a time he had felt this awful. He moaned from his spot on the couch and tucked his blanket tighter around himself. He sighed before pitching forward again.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Babe, we’re all home!”

Ryan quickly blew his nose and jumped up from the couch, kicking the blanket off of him.

“Hey guys!”

Tommy and Danny ran into the room and gave Ryan a big hug while Aaron waved at him on his way up the stairs.

“I’m just going to jump in the shower and get changed then we have to go.”

Ryan nodded, feeling his nose begin to twitch again.

“Yeah. You go get ready, I’ll keep these guys entertained.”

Aaron smiled and jogged up the staircase, leaving Ryan alone with two very rowdy boys. It was going to be a long night.

----------

Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh!

Aaron glanced at his partner worriedly and put a hand on his knee, squeezing lightly.

“Ryan, honey, are you okay?”

Ryan pulled a tissue from his pocket and wiped his nose, nodding.

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

He smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring way and rolled his eyes.

“They had to pick lilacs for the centerpieces, didn’t they?”

Aaron smiled and rolled his eyes, squeezing his husband’s knee again. Ryan sighed and felt his nose twitch again.

“Crap. Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh! Hepsh!

“Honey, stop stifling them!”

“Aaron, we’re in the middle of a room with over a thousand people. I don’t want to be in here sneezing my head off.”

Aaron sighed but leaned over and kissed his partner’s cheek affectionately. Ryan smiled and reached over squeezing Aaron’s hand just as the presenter invited Aaron up on the stage to make a speech. Ryan smiled and clapped enthusiastically for his husband, all feelings of illness suddenly gone. Aaron got up and made his way to the stage, a huge smile on his face.

“Thank you all so much for this incredible award. I have to give special thanks to my entire crew. Honestly, they work far harder than I do everyday.”

Ryan smiled and chuckled quietly with the rest of the room, his nose quivering. Aaron smiled.

“And I would never have been able to get this far without them. I also have to now be incredibly cheesy and thank my phenomenal husband and partner of seventeen years, Ryan, who’s sitting right there with me.”

Ryan blushed as a chorus of “aww”s filled the room.

“Even after all this time, I still can’t believe I’m lucky enough to have him and our two beautiful children in my life. Babe, I love you and thank you for your unconditional support.”

Ryan smiled and clapped again as Aaron accepted his award and made his way back down towards Ryan. As soon as he sat down, Ryan’s nose couldn’t hold it back anymore.

He…He…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Oh, bless you honey.”

Aaron leaned over and kissed Ryan’s cheek.

“Come on, let’s sneak out of here and go celebrate at home. The kids will be at Anna’s all night…”

-------

Ryan sniffled as Aaron opened the door to their apartment, feeling impossibly worse than he did earlier. As soon as he was inside, Aaron closed the door and gently pushed Ryan up against it, pulling him in for a kiss. Ryan tried his hardest to respond enthusiastically but he was just so exhausted. After a moment, Aaron stopped and pulled away.

“Ryan, you don’t seem that in to this. You okay?”

Ryan opened his mouth to tell his partner that he was fine but all that came out was another fit of harsh, wet sneezes.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you hon! Damn, those lilacs really set you off, huh?”

Ryan sighed and dropped his head against Aaron’s shoulder, wrapping his arms around Aaron’s waist, clinging to him.

“I’m sick.”

Aaron pulled back slightly and glanced at his husband.

“What do you mean, you’re sick?”

“I’ve been sick since this morning.”

“Ryan, what are you talking about?”

“I didn’t want you to be worrying about me on the day you received such an insanely amazing award.”

Aaron sighed and kissed Ryan’s head gently.

“Honey, go upstairs and get into bed. I’ll be up in a few minutes, okay?”

--------

Ryan looked up as Aaron came into the room 5 minutes later, mug of tea in one hand and a box of Tylenol and a thermometer in the other.

“I called Anna. She said she’ll keep the boys at her place tonight so you can get some sleep.”

“Aaron, you didn’t have to.”

“I know. I wanted to.”

Ryan smiled as Aaron passed him the tea.

“Drink some of that. It’ll help with your throat.”

Ryan obliged and took a sip, nearly moaning with pleasure. The steam from the tea however, did nothing but aggravate the tickle in his nose. He quickly put the mug down and grabbed a tissue, pitching forward.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you!”

Ryan sighed and blew his nose, snuggling further down under the covers. Aaron smiled slightly and leaned down to kiss his partner’s head.

“I would have had someone else accept the award on my behalf, you know?”

“I know. I know. But honey, I know how important this was to you.”

Aaron sighed affectionately and nudged his partner over so he could lay down next to him. He wrapped his arm around Ryan’s waist and kissed his red nose affectionately.

“Seventeen years Ryan.”

“What?”

“We’ve been together for seventeen years. You should know by now that no matter what, you and Tommy and Danny are always, without exception, my first priority.”

Ryan sighed and snuggled into Aaron’s chest. Aaron gently kissed Ryan’s head before reaching over and grabbing the thermometer.

“Come on. Temperature, then medicine, then sleep.”

Ryan smiled and kissed Aaron’s hand before he could slip the thermometer under his tongue.

“I love you. And I am so proud of you.”

“I love you too honey. And thank you so much.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Ahhhhhh, these are pure gold! Shiny, shimmering, gold-solid bars of pure delight!

Your boys are just the cutest!!

Poor Cameron, ahhhh... I felt so sorry for him!

And Daddy, even after 17 years, still hiding his illness from Papa! Gosh, I love those two so much!

I do have another request :D it's a bit,,, yeah, I don't know,,. Make of it what you will.

I don't have a pairing in mind for this (as I'm ashamed to admit I don't remember their professions :( ) so please pick, they're all amazing!

So, A is really busy at work/school, constantly distracted and talking on the phone... Just really stressed out and getting sick (duh!) but doesn't really realise it.

B, has more time on his hands and has of course noticed that A is getting sick, so he does all these little caretaking things without A noticing, or really paying attention to what they mean, for instance, making A drink tea, just, because... Or having made sure that only the warmest clothes are clean, preheating A's side of the bed with a heating blanket, incidentally serving soup for dinner...etc, you get the idea (hopefully ;)) a few days later, after A's stress finally wears off, he realises that he is sick and that B has been "secretly" nursing him for days! Fluff fluff fluff and all ends well :D

UndeadArty-Haha! Thank you!

All Juto’s eve-Aw, thank you so much my dear! And that request is absolutely adorable! I’ll get on it straight away!

pikachu cemetary gate-Aw, yay! Thank you!

Prompt: Greyhound Bound For Nowhere (Miranda Lambert)

Characters: Ben/Alex (allergies)

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Oh honey. Bless you!”

Ben wrapped his arm tighter around Alex’s shoulder, pulling him closer, trying in vain to protect him from the allergens. The two men were on their way to visit Ben’s family in Chicago and, in an attempt to save money, had decided to take the cheapest way there: greyhound bus. The trip took a little over 2 days but, to be honest, neither of them were particularly picky about the way they traveled. However, this travel adventure was proving to be a little different. A woman sitting not far from them had apparently drowned herself in perfume and it was making Alex’s allergies go haywire. It had been for the past 11 hours.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Ben…”

Ben sighed and kissed his partner’s head lovingly. Alex sniffled and buried his runny nose in Ben’s neck.

“Can I have more…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you baby.”

“Can I have more allergy medicine?”

Ben sighed, feeling his heart break at his partner’s desperate sounding plea.

“Honey, you can’t. It’s too soon.”

“Please Ben. I…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Honey…”

Alex sniffled and whimpered exhaustedly, letting pained tears fall from his eyes against Ben’s neck. Ben sighed and kissed his head.

“Honey, I’m so sorry…”

“Not your fau…ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO! ACSHOO!

“Bless you baby.”

Ben began to gently run his fingers through Alex’s hair, kissing his head gently.

“Close your eyes baby.”

“Can’t sleep. My nose is too stuffy.”

“I know sweetheart. I know.”

They rested in silence for several minutes, the only sound being Alex’s constant sniffling and occasional sneeze. Finally, Ben kissed his partner’s head and sighed.

“Honey, how about this? You can take more meds in another hour so until then, why don’t you close your eyes and try to sleep. If you don’t fall asleep, we’ll give you your meds in an hour. If you fall asleep, I’ll let you rest and give you your meds when you wake up. Okay?”

Alex sniffled and nodded, closing his eyes and trying to let himself relax into Ben. Ben smiled and began to pepper gentle kisses across his partner’s forehead and cheeks, rubbing his back soothingly the whole time. Alex was asleep in 5 minutes, exhaustion and pain completely doing him in. Ben smiled and kissed Alex’s head lovingly.

“Sleep tight sweetheart. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

Prompt: The Scientist (Cold Play)

Characters: Morgan/Nathaniel (cold)

note: this is for All Juto’s eve

Nathaniel sighed and rubbed his temples, exhaustion seeping through every part of his body. He couldn’t help but smile slightly however when he felt his partner’s arms wrap lovingly around him.

“Hey Morgan.”

“Hi baby.”

“When did you get home?”

“Just now.”

Morgan tightened his grip around Nathaniel’s waist, kissing his neck.

“How are you hon?”

“Stressed. Worried. Nervous.”

Morgan sighed and kissed his boyfriend’s neck again.

“I know babe. But just think: you’ll be done with exams in three days and then you don’t have to worry about anything until we come back to class in January.”

Nathaniel sighed and leaned back against Morgan, tilting his head up and leaning in for a kiss from his partner. Morgan smiled and happily obliged.

“You’re so close to being done baby. What exam do you have next?”

“Physics. Then electronic engineering in the afternoon.”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nathaniel’s head.

“My brilliant, sexy little scientist.”

Nathaniel laughed and snuggled further back into Morgan’s embrace.

“You’re sweet.”

----------

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you Nate!”

“Ugh, thanks!”

Morgan smiled as Nathaniel immediately went back to his studying. It was clear from the moment they woke up that Nathaniel was coming down with what was probably going to be one hell of a cold and by the time he'd come home in the evening, he was a sick, sneezy mess. But his poor partner was so stressed and so worried that he didn’t appear to actually notice he was ill. Morgan couldn’t help but consider that this might be a blessing in disguise. Maybe if Nathaniel didn’t realize he was sick, it wouldn’t affect him as much. Morgan smiled as Nathaniel’s nose began to run before grabbing a tissue and walking up behind his boyfriend and kissing his neck, using the proximity to wipe Nathaniel’s nose for him. Nathaniel sniffled and glanced up at his boyfriend quickly.

“Thanks.”

“No problem. How many exams do you have tomorrow?”

“Three…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks.”

Morgan smiled and began to gently knead the muscles in Nathaniel’s back, trying his hardest to ease some of his partner’s tension.

“That feel good babe?”

“Yeah. Keep going.”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nathaniel’s head once more, continuing the massage as his partner continued to study.

“Do you need anything Nate?”

“No. Just this.”

“You got it babe.”

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO!

“Bless you!”

----------

Morgan sighed as he walked out of his bedroom the next morning and saw Nathaniel fast asleep on his notebook, having fallen asleep while studying. He walked over and kissed his sleeping boyfriend’s head, making sure he didn’t wake him up. Nathaniel snuffled quietly in his sleep and whispered something that sounded suspiciously like “Morgan”. Morgan smiled and went to the kitchen to make himself and his partner breakfast. He returned to his partner 15 minutes later and gently shook him awake.

“Nate, baby?”

“Wha…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!
Morgan smiled.

“Bless you sweetheart.”

“Hmm…”

Morgan kissed Nathaniel’s head gently.

“I made breakfast for us. I made oatmeal and I made you a cup of hot tea with some honey in it.”

Nathaniel glanced up, confused.

“No coffee?”

“No coffee today baby. I think we ran out of the good stuff and I had a feeling you wouldn’t want to drink instant.”

Nathaniel made a disgusted face and quickly grabbed his tea, taking a long sip and letting a sigh when he was done.

“It’s good. Thank…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Nathaniel sniffled and took another sip of his tea, wincing slightly as it went down his throat. Morgan frowned and leaned over, kissing his boyfriend’s forehead, subtly checking for fever. His frowned deepened when he felt a little warmth there. Nathaniel smiled at Morgan.

“Thank you for breakfast.”

“Anytime sweetheart.”

---------

“Nate, is that you?”

“Yes…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! H…HACHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Nathaniel wandered into the kitchen, having finally finished all his exams for the day and been able to come home. Morgan smiled sadly when he saw his partner. Nathaniel’s nose was bright red and his cheeks were flushed. Morgan put his arm out, offering him a hug. Nathaniel sighed and made his way into Morgan’s arms, kissing his neck. Morgan smiled.

“How you doing baby?”

“Stressed.”

“I know honey. But guess what, I made us dinner.”

Nathaniel smiled and kissed Morgan’s neck again.
“Really? What did you make?”

“Well, it’s been chilly out all day and I had a craving for something nice and hot so I made chicken and vegetable soup.”

Nathaniel smiled sleepily before turning his head away.

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks.”

Nathaniel yawned, prompting a kiss on the head from Morgan.

“How about we eat some food, you go study for an hour or so and then you go to bed? You didn't sleep well out here last night. You should get a good night sleep in bed.”

“Kay. Thank you.”

“Anytime babe. Let’s get some food into you.”

--------

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you sweetheart!”

“Thanks.”

Morgan smiled and went back to the task at hand. While Nathaniel was studying after dinner, he had made his way into their bedroom and had plugged in the heating pad they had bought last winter when their heat had gone out. He placed the heating pad on Nathaniel’s side of the bed, allowing the pad to warm it up for when Nathaniel was ready to go to bed.

“Morgan!”

“Yeah babe?”

“Do we have anymore tea? I…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

Morgan laughed quietly.

“Sure honey. I’ll get some for you.”

-----------

Morgan yawned sleepily as he continued to pull the clothes from the dryer. About an hour after Nathaniel had finally fallen asleep, Morgan had thrown some of Nathaniel’s warmest clothes into the washing machine. Both men were in desperate need of doing laundry but had been putting it off while so Morgan had decided to do a load, ensuring that the only clean clothes Nathaniel had for the next day were his warmest ones. He frowned as he heard a short string of coughs coming from their bedroom. He quickly finished putting their laundry away and made his way to bed, curling up behind Nathaniel. He put his hand against Nathaniel’s forehead and frowned. Poor thing’s fever had gone up. Thankfully, he only had one exam tomorrow and it was his last one of the term. Morgan yawned again and snuggled up behind his partner, kissing his neck lightly.

“Feel better angel.”

-----------

Morgan smiled as he heard the front door open, a little after 2 in the afternoon.

“Welcome home honey! And congratulations on finishing!”

“Thanks…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you!”

Nathaniel sighed and made his way towards Morgan, dropping his head on his partner’s shoulder. Morgan smiled and kissed Nathaniel’s hair. Nathaniel sniffled.

“Morgan?”

“What baby?”

“I think I might be sick…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

Morgan laughed quietly and wrapped his arms around Nathaniel’s waist, pulling him closer.

“You don’t say babe.”

“Hmm…and I’m not sure…but I think you’ve been taking care of me.”

Morgan kissed Nathaniel’s head and smiled.

“Just a little bit.”

“Thank you.”

“Anytime sweetheart.”

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you. Now come on, let’s get you to bed, okay?”

Nathaniel nodded sleepily and leaned against Morgan. Morgan smiled and began to gently lead his partner to bed, rubbing his back the whole way.

“You glad to be done baby?”

“Definitely. HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you, my poor sick baby.”

Awwww thank you so much! It was too adorable for words! Gosh, I'm such a sucker for caretaking and this was just soooooooo sweeeet!! Lovely choice of boys too. Morgan and Nathaniel are adorable!!!

*crawls into Grave and cries at their relationship*

Can I request something where both boys graduate college and one gets their dream job at whatever, and the other doesn't and works in a crappy job? And the one with the crappy job gets ill and resents his immune system and job and everything feels it's not fair while the other is enjoying his job and doesn't realize his partner is depressed and very sick.

oh my god The Scientist was actually playing while I was reading thisssssssssssss

Hi again :D another request.

Again, I'll let you choose the characters as I seem to constantly go back to Julian/Daniel, Mark/Stephen or Ryan/Aaron...

So A's really busy (apparantly, I must feel like your boys aren't working hard enough ;P). B's been left alone too much lately and has planned a special something for the boys anniversary. A cancels last minut, something's come up. B feels alone, neglected and unloved. He knows that if he pretends to be sick, he will get the attention he so desperately craves, so he does what he can to seem sick, exposing himself to allergens, does 20 jumping jacks before asks A if he feels feverish etc. but A sees right through him and gets angry.

A few days later, when B really does feel sick, A doesn't believe him, B breaks down and doesn't take care of himself. Things escalate and B passes out from illness. How does A react? You decide :D

Sorry if this request is toooooooo long. Feel free to shorten in any way.

Thanks again for your amazing willingness to make fluffy dreams come true! I truly adore you for that :D

So A's really busy (apparantly, I must feel like your boys aren't working hard enough ;P). B's been left alone too much lately and has planned a special something for the boys anniversary. A cancels last minut, something's come up. B feels alone, neglected and unloved. He knows that if he pretends to be sick, he will get the attention he so desperately craves, so he does what he can to seem sick, exposing himself to allergens, does 20 jumping jacks before asks A if he feels feverish etc. but A sees right through him and gets angry.

A few days later, when B really does feel sick, A doesn't believe him, B breaks down and doesn't take care of himself. Things escalate and B passes out from illness. How does A react? You decide :D

THIS!!!!!!

THIS!!!!!!

Kaze, dear, are you sure we're not the same person? We seem to be an awful lot in agreement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure Rachiella won't mind if you want to request a pair :D

THIS!!!!!!

Kaze, dear, are you sure we're not the same person? We seem to be an awful lot in agreement! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure Rachiella won't mind if you want to request a pair :D

We just might be XDDD

Man Ive been throwing round requests in my head...if this has already been done sorry...

Ok so Person A is just like kinda sick not bad but Person B just flips out knowning how sick Person A can get. This pisses off Person A who doesnt feel like being babied so Person B leaves them alone. Then (of course) Person A does get a lot sicker but Person B doesnt really do anything then Person A concedes and asks to be taken care of by Person B.

I hope that made sense...

I'm sure Rachiella won't mind if you want to request a pair

I actually meant if you had a particular pairing of delicious boys in mind for this... But hehehe... Fair.... Because...

Ok so Person A is just like kinda sick not bad but Person B just flips out knowning how sick Person A can get. This pisses off Person A who doesnt feel like being babied so Person B leaves them alone. Then (of course) Person A does get a lot sicker but Person B doesnt really do anything then Person A concedes and asks to be taken care of by Person B.

THIS!!!, needs to happen too :D

Dear Rachiella, empress of slashy fluff, we come to you in plea!!!!! GRANT US THE FLUFF AND CARETAKING OUR HEARTS SO DEEPLY DESIRE :D

thank you, I'm weird, you're awesome - bye! :lol:

Lovelies,

I just want you to know that I was gone for 24 hours and I nearly died from laughter when I signed back on and read your comments. Haha. No stories yet but I should have them posted by tonight or tomorrow morning!

Lovelies,

I just want you to know that I was gone for 24 hours and I nearly died from laughter when I signed back on and read your comments. Haha. No stories yet but I should have them posted by tonight or tomorrow morning!

No rush! Your stories are always worth waiting for. :heart:

I'm really quite sane, I swear! :lol: I just tend to get overexcited quite easily! I'm glad we made you laugh :D

pikachu cemetary gate-Aw, thanks love!

All Juto’s eve-I’m a sucker for care taking too. It’s so much fun to write! And enjoy the request!

UndeadArty-Aw, you’re wonderful! And sure, enjoy the request!

kaze wo hiku-Haha! Awesome! And enjoy the request my dear!

Alright lovelies! I promised I'd have these up either last night or this morning however that clearly failed to happen so to make up for it, I am giving you 3 stories today!

Also, I would like to post a side note. I am absolutely loving all your requests so keep giving them but, bear in mind, if you have a request that you would rather see as a full length story or if you see something I've written in this thread that you'd like me to expand, feel free to tell me and I'll gladly do it. I will happily write a regular story, or an 18 + story, or both versions. I have a feeling that some of these requests could be novels at this point but in this thread, I want to tend to keep them semi-short so if you want something to be longer, feel free to ask for a full length story. Just wanted to remind you all of that!

Prompt: Dream (Priscilla Ahn)

Characters: Andrew/Cody (cold)

note: this is for UndeadArty.

Cody smiled lovingly at his boyfriend as Andrew continued to talk passionately about his day at work. He was so proud of his partner. Immediately after graduation, Andrew had made the decision to work part time and go back to get his teaching credentials. He was getting straight A’s in all his courses and he was working part time at the natural history museum. His career wasn’t perfect but he was having the time of his life. Cody, on the other hand, was doing everything he could to form connections in his chosen field but was still working a crappy job as a barista in a small hipster coffee shop. He hated it and, while he was insanely proud of his boyfriend’s success, he couldn’t help but be slightly jealous as well.

“Cody, babe, you listening?”

“Hmm? Yeah, sorry.”

“It’s okay. You alright?”

“Yeah honey. I’m fine. Tell me more.”

Andrew smiled and leaned across the dinner table, kissing his boyfriend’s lips gently before pulling away and continuing to tell Cody about his day at work. Cody sighed and smiled at his partner, trying not to let his jealousy show.

----------

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

“Bless you babe!”

Cody sniffled and glanced up as Andrew came rushing into the kitchen.

“Thanks. I woke up this morning…”

“Babe, I love you but I have to run. We’re doing a reconstruction at the museum and I have to be there early today but can we talk tonight?”

Cody sighed and sniffled but nodded.

“Fine.”

Andrew smiled and kissed Cody’s head.

“Take your allergy meds honey. You sound a little stuffy.”

Cody nodded as Andrew grabbed a breakfast bar and ran out of the room and out the front door. When he was alone again, Cody sighed.

“Not allergies. If you had let me finish, you would have heard me say ‘I woke up this morning feeling like death. I think I’m getting sick’ but no. You had to go do a reconstruction.”

Cody sighed again, feeling horrible that he was thinking such bad things about his boyfriend’s success. He really was proud of Andrew. He was just envious as well.

Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody groaned. Crap. The world’s worst immune system AND the world’s worst job. Wow, his life was grand.

----------

Cody shivered and wrapped his hoodie tighter around himself as he sat in the break room at work. He sniffled and brought a well used tissue out of his pocket to sneeze into.

“Cody!”

Cody looked up and put on his best smile for his boss. His boss smiled back.

“We’re almost out of medium sized cups up front. When you’re done with your break can you grab some from the back?”

“Sure.”

“Thanks. And bless you, by the way.”

“Thanks.”

------------

Cody groaned and blew his runny nose from his spot on the couch, wrapped up in a warm blanket. He had gotten home from work less than 2 hours before and had promptly curled up and turned on the TV so he could lay around and feel sorry for himself. He sighed as he felt another tickle building in his nose.

“Crap…Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Cody sniffled and shivered violently. Damn it, if he was shivering this much it meant he was probably running a fever. Ugh. He let out a cough as the front door opened.

“Hey Cody.”

“Hey. Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo! Ishoo!

Andrew made his way towards the couch and sat down next to Cody.

“Bless you! Didn’t I tell you to take your allergy meds this morning!?”

“Yeah but…”

“Oh babe! I have to tell you about what happened in class today!”

Cody sighed and put on the best smile he had the energy for.

“Tell me.”

“Okay, so my class mate…”

Cody sniffled and tried his hardest to look interested but he just couldn’t. He felt sick and exhausted and unhappy with everything in his life, except for the wonderful man sitting next to him. Cody sighed again, which turned into a slight coughing fit. Andrew stopped mid sentence and frowned.

“Cody, you okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. Tell me what happened after that.”

Andrew’s frown deepened and he shifted on the couch so he could take in Cody’s appearance better. He had bags under his eyes, his cheeks and nose were tinged pink, he was shivering slightly and he looked absolutely miserable.

“Cody, are you sick?”

Cody shrugged.

“It’s just a little cold. I’m fine.”

“Honey, you’re shivering.”

Andrew put his hand to Cody’s forehead and frowned again.

“Babe, you feel a little feverish. How long have you been feeling sick?”

Cody sighed.

“Who knows?”

Andrew sighed and leaned down on couch next to Cody, pulling him close and kissing his head.

“Honey, you will figure it out.”

“Bless you honey. Do you need a tissue?”

“No. What did you mean I’ll figure it out?”

Andrew smiled and nuzzled Cody’s cheek.

“Honey, I’m not blind. I know you’re struggling with everything and I know you’ve been feeling really down lately.”

Cody sighed and snuggled further into Andrew.

“I’m sorry. I know how much your job and the teaching courses mean to you and I…”

“Cody, you don’t need to be sorry for anything. I know you’re proud of me but I also know you’re human and it’s hard for you. Honey, I’m not mad. Not by a long shot.”

Cody smiled slightly and kissed Andrew’s neck.

“I am proud of you Andy.”

“I know sweetheart. But next time you’re having a hard time, just let me know. I’ll remind you how amazing you are and that this is just temporary. You’ll figure it out honey. You always do.”

Cody sniffled and groaned. Andrew smiled.

“Tissue?”

“Yes pluhhhh…”

Andrew grabbed a tissue from the box and quickly brought it to Cody’s nose, catching his sneezes just in time.

“Bless you babe.”

Andrew kissed Cody’s head.

“You will get your dream too baby. I promise.”

“Thank you.”

Prompt: Somethin’ Bad (Miranda Lambert ft. Carrie Underwood)

Characters: Jeremy/Callum (cold/flu)

note: this is for kaze wo hiku (with the agreement of All Juto's eve).

Jeremy made his way down the stairs sleepily, groaning. He smiled slightly when he saw Callum.

“Coffee.”

Callum laughed, knowing his boyfriend’s inability to form coherent thoughts until he’d had coffee in the morning.

“On the counter love.”

Jeremy moaned and made his to the kitchen, pouring himself a cup and making his way back to the table to sit with his partner. He sat down and took a sip. Callum smiled.

“Better?”

“Yeah. Better.”

Callum reached over and squeezed his partner’s arm lovingly before quickly turning his head away.

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you babe! Allergies acting up a bit, huh?”

“Ugh, no. Woke up feeling a little under the weather this morning.”

Jeremy immediately sat up a little straighter.

“You’re sick honey? Do you have a fever?”

Callum smiled.

“No. I checked this morning just in case. I’m honestly just a little bit sniffly and stuffy.”

“Are you sure? Can I check your temperature again?”

Callum sighed.

“Honey, I’m fine. Honestly, can we just…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you! Let me go get the thermometer. I…”

“Jeremy, it’s just a cold. I’m fine! Why are you being so intense?”

“Because I know you babe! And I know that when you have a cold that you don’t take care of, it can lead to the flu or worse. Essentially, it usually turns in to something bad.”

Callum sighed.

“Jeremy, please don’t treat me like an invalid. It’s just a stuffy nose.”

Jeremy put his hands up.

“Fine. You don’t want me to take care of you, I won’t take care of you.”

-----------

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

Callum sniffled and blew his nose wetly before letting out a cough. Jeremy glanced up from his spot at the table where he was writing a paper before shrugging. It had been 2 days since Callum had come down with a cold and he was beginning to feel progressively worse but there was no way in hell he was going to admit defeat. Instead, he sniffled again and went back to his paper. A moment later, he let out a shiver, hoping Jeremy wouldn’t see it.

“Shivering normally means fever…”

Callum looked up at Jeremy and glared.

“I’m fine. It’s just a little cold…Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo!

“Bless you.”

“Quiet.”

----------

Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! Tchoo! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Callum, go home.”

“Mr. Jeffries, I’m fi…TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Callum, you’re sick. Go home.”

“But…”

“Callum! I am your boss! Go home!”

Callum sniffled and nodded, grabbing a tissue to blow his nose.

--------

Jeremy smiled as he heard the front door open and close.

“Callum?”

“Yeah?”

“I thought you weren’t supposed to get off work for another 3 hours. I doubt they let you go this early on a Saturday unless you were sick. But of course, it’s just a small cold. That wouldn’t be enough to warrant sending you home.”

Jeremy grinned as Callum came into the room and slumped down on the couch, exhausted.

“How you doing babe?”

Callum sighed and sniffled, leaning his head against Jeremy’s shoulder.

“Jerbear.”

“Yes baby?”

“I’m sick.”

“With a cold?”

“No. I think I have the flu.”

Jeremy smiled and reached his arm out lovingly.

“Come here honey.”

TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO! TCHOO!

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Callum leaned against Jeremy and buried his face in his partner’s neck, sniffling and letting out a small cough. Jeremy smiled and brought a hand up to Callum’s forehead, checking for fever, before gently pulling him up towards the bedroom.

“Come on Mr. It’s-just-a-cold-but-I’m-actually-running-a-pretty-impressive-fever, let’s get you to bed.”

Callum sniffled loudly and wetly and leaned against his partner, allowing him to lead him up to bed.

“Jerbear?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“I kind of hate that you were right.”

Jeremy smiled and kissed Callum’s head.

“I kind of hate that I was right too.”

Prompt: Karma (Alicia Keys)

Characters: Jesse/Kyle (allergies, cold/flu)

note: this is for All Juto's eve (with the agreement of kaze wo hiku).

“And this is one of those times I’m regretting being a film major.”

Kyle smiled and leaned down, kissing Jesse’s head.

“You stressed baby?”

“Yeah.”

Kyle began to gently massage Jesse’s shoulders, continuously kissing his partner’s neck.

“Honey, you need to get some rest. You are so tense!”

“I have so much work to do.”

“I know baby.”

Kyle kissed Jesse’s neck again gently.

“Hey, our anniversary is coming up in 4 days. How about I plan something special for us to celebrate and help you relax?”

“Really?”

“Of course honey.”

Kyle kissed Jesse’s neck again.

“Alright, I’ll let you get back to work.”

“Kyle, you’re amazing.”

“Yes, I’m aware.”

Kyle laughed and playfully ran out of the room as Jesse threw a pillow at him lovingly.

-------

“What do you mean you can’t come?”

“Kyle, I’m so sorry! I’m stuck doing a night shoot for one of the scenes and…”

“Jesse, it’s our anniversary!”

“I know. I know. I just…”

“I know. It’s fine. I know you’re working.”

“Kyle, I’ll be done with all this in a week. How about after that I take you away for a weekend? We can go stay at a B&B somewhere.”

“Sounds good.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

Kyle turned off the phone and sighed, glancing sadly at the romantic dinner he had set out for their anniversary. He knew his partner was working but he had really been looking forward to spending the evening with him. He had barely seen Jesse in 3 days and he was just lonely and missing his other half. But Jesse was working so hard, he couldn’t ask him to come home. The only reason Jesse would come home when he was this busy is if Kyle was hurt or sick…Kyle smiled, an idea forming in his head. He quickly got up and headed over to the bookshelf in the living room, grabbing the duster from the kitchen as he went.

---------

“Hey Kyle.”

“Hi honey. Look, I just wanted to apologize for being bratty earlier.”

“It’s okay babe. I know you were looking forward to tonight.”

“I know but that’s…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you!”

Kyle smiled into the phone as he dusted off another shelf, kicking dust into the air around him.

“Thanks. I know you’re working and I shouldn’t have complained. I’m just not feeling well and you know I can be a little mean if I’m under the weather…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! H…H…HAISHOO!

“Bless you honey! How long have you been feeling bad?”

“Felt a little gross this morning but it really hit around 2 o’clock. Since our anniversary dinner was just going to be at home, I figured I could push through it then rest up. HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Oh baby. I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well. Let me come home. We’ll have dinner and get you to bed, okay?”

“You sure?”

“Yeah honey. Of course.”

“Thanks.”

----------

Kyle smiled as he heard Jesse’s car pull up to the driveway before putting part B of the plan into action. He jumped up and dusted the bookshelf again to irritate his nose before doing 30 jumping jacks as quickly as he could and diving onto the couch, under a blanket, seconds before Jesse came in.

“Kyle, honey?”

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Oh babe.”

Jesse came over and sat on the couch next to Kyle. Kyle sighed, trying to look as miserable as possible.

“Don’t feel well.”

“I know honey. And you’re all flushed too. Did you take your temperature?”

“No. HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Bless you honey.”

Jesse brought his wrist up to Kyle’s forehead and frowned.

“Definitely warm. And a little sweaty too hon. You chilly?”

Kyle nodded pathetically and smiled when Jesse curled up and wrapped him in his arms.

“Come on honey. Let’s try to get some food in you, okay?”

Kyle nodded and sat up on the couch as Jesse went to get their dinner. He smiled when Jesse came back a moment later and settled down next to him, pulling the blanket a little tighter around Kyle’s shoulders, and kissed his head.

“Dinner looks wonderful Kyle.”

“Thank you.”

The two ate in comfortable silence until both of them had finished their plates. When they were done, Jesse sighed happily.

“That was so good!”

“Yeah, it really was.”

Jesse glanced at Kyle, a loving smile on his face but his smile slowly began to morph into a frown.

“Kyle, you never eat that much when you have a fever. I have to beg you to even eat half a sandwich.”

Kyle bit his lip.

“Um…”

Jesse glanced at his boyfriend, noticing that the flushed color in his cheeks was now almost non existent and, more importantly, his boyfriend had completely stopped sneezing. Jesse frowned.

“Kyle, what the hell is going on?”

“I…”

Jesse’s eyes widened.

“Did you fake being sick so I would come home!?”

Kyle looked down, feeling completely ashamed and humiliated.

“I just…”

“What the hell Kyle!? Look, I know I’ve been a bit absent these past few days and I know it’s our anniversary but this is my senior project and it’s due in a week Kyle! A week! This is the culmination of 4 years of my life! I told you we could celebrate our anniversary next week when all this insanity was done!”

“I just wanted to spend our anniversary together…”

“Screw you Kyle!”

Jesse got up angrily and stormed back out the front door, leaving Kyle in tears.

--------

Kyle sighed with relief when he heard the front door open at 3 in the morning. He sat up from his place on the couch and glanced at Jesse.

“Hey.”

“Hey. Do you want the bed or the couch?”

“What?”

Jesse sighed.

“I love you. Unconditionally. But right now, I am so furious with you that I feel like I’m about to explode so I need a little space. So, do you want the bed or the couch?”

Kyle sighed and bit his lip.

“This was my fault. I’ll take the couch.”

“Fine.”

Jesse turned around and began to head into the bedroom before stopping.

“I do love you Kyle. Don’t ever doubt that. I just need some time to cool down.”

“I know. I love you too.”

“Goodnight.”

---------

3 days. 3 days of sleeping on the couch, trying to give Jesse the distance that he needed. 3 days of back aches from sleeping in awkward positions and 3 days of near sleepless nights and of course it naturally led to the cold to end all colds.

Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Bless you.”

“Thanks.”

Jesse nodded as he grabbed his bag, trying to get himself ready to head out the door.

“There’s allergy meds in the cabinet if you need them.”

“It’s not allergies. I’m sick.”

Jesse glanced up at Kyle and rolled his eyes, spitting out an angry laugh.

“Wow Kyle. Did you really think that would work twice?”

“I’m serious. I’m actually…Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo! Haishoo!

“Wow, impressive. What’d you do? Hide a bouquet of flowers under the pillow?”

“Jesse…”

“I have to go. I’ll see you later.”

-------

Kyle groaned exhaustedly as his nose woke him up again. Another 3 days on the couch, another 3 sleepless nights and he was beginning to feel sicker than he ever had. He groaned again before turning his head into his pillow, too tired to even reach for a tissue.

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

Kyle gasped for air as his fit let up. His relief only lasted 5 seconds though before he pitched forward in another fit.

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! H…H…H…H…

Kyle sat up, trying to grab a tissue to blow his nose and hopefully stop his fit but he couldn’t hold his sneezes back long enough. He whimpered before sneezing helplessly into his hands, frantically searching for the tissue box.

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

“Kyle, it’s 3 in the morning. What the hell are you doing?”

Kyle turned to see Jesse angrily standing in the bedroom doorway. Kyle gasped for air again, looking pleadingly at Jesse.

“I can’t breathe…”

“Kyle?”

Kyle felt his vision go blurry before collapsing to the ground. The last thing he saw was Jesse running towards him, calling his name.

--------

Kyle woke up and sighed. He didn’t even need to be fully awake to know where he was if the oxygen tube in his nose and the IV in his arm were anything to go by.

“You’re awake.”

Kyle glanced to his left and saw Jesse sitting in a chair, laptop on his leg.

“Kind of.”

Jesse smiled slightly and closed his computer, scooting towards Kyle and kissing his head. Kyle sighed exhaustedly.

“What…?”

“You have a particularly nasty strain of the flu and you passed out from lack of oxygen when you couldn’t stop sneezing. You’ll be fine though. I’m sure the fact that I made you sleep on the couch with nothing but a thin blanket in the middle of winter didn’t help matters much.”

“I deserved it.”

“No, you deserved me yelling at you and you deserved me being pissed off and yeah, maybe you deserved a night or two on the couch but you definitely didn’t deserve me dismissing you when you told me you didn’t feel well and you really, really, really didn’t deserve getting so sick you ended up in the hospital.”

“I…HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

Jesse quickly got up and sat down on the bed next to Kyle, rubbing his back gently.

“Try to breathe honey.”

HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO! HAISHOO!

Jesse reached over and grabbed a tissue, quickly removing the tube from Kyle’s nose so he could blow.

“Blow your nose baby.”

Kyle obeyed and blew his nose as forcefully as he could, quieting the tickle somewhat. Jesse let out a sigh of relief and put the oxygen tube back in, kissing Kyle’s head gently. Kyle sighed, absolutely exhausted from his latest fit and nodded towards Jesse’s laptop.

“What are you doing?”

“Hmm? Oh, editing. Needed to keep busy while you were asleep.”

Kyle groaned and buried his face in Jesse’s neck.

“Jesse, your project’s due tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

“Go home and finish it!”

Jesse smiled slightly and kissed Kyle’s head lovingly.

“Kyle, the project’s fine. Sure, there’s one or two things I would probably tweak slightly but I can do them from here when you fall asleep again. There is no way in hell I’m leaving you here.”

Kyle nodded against Jesse. Jesse gently helped Kyle put his head back on the pillow to rest.

“Sleep honey. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

“Promise?”

“Always sweetheart.”

*fans hand in front of face* whew!!!! What is it about these boys mad at each other then care for each other that makes me coo!? I mean ugh, these boys and ugh.....god i relate to cody in this with some differences. ok ok.... how about this for Ryan and Aaron(love them) where Ryan is sick but their at his parents house and Aaron sees how loving and doting Ryans parents are to their son and because he never experienced that, poor baby Aaron gets jealous. When they come home some days later, Ryan is better but Aaron is now sick and does not let Ryan care for him. Like the poor boy questions everything on why he doesn't deserve good parents like Ryan and etc. Ryan to the rescue!

Many amazing parts and the care taking just adorable I love them all.

Could I request care taking when the other is sick but tries to overwork I'd leave the rest to you.

I want to tend to keep them semi-short so if you want something to be longer, feel free to ask for a full length story. Just wanted to remind you all of that!

Noted! Sorry :blush:

note: this is for kaze wo hiku (with the agreement of All Juto's eve).

note: this is for All Juto's eve (with the agreement of kaze wo hiku).

Hahahaha thanks for indulging us! That was really sweet of you!

Gosh, I simply LOVED Karma and somethin' bad! The caretaking, the worrying, awwwwwwwww. Just glorious! Thank you :D

I want to tend to keep them semi-short so if you want something to be longer, feel free to ask for a full length story. Just wanted to remind you all of that!

Noted! Sorry :blush:

Aw, don't worry. I'm totally happy to write them in this thread. Just if you want me to expand on something more, feel free to request a longer story!

Ok ok ok ok...I know this is incredibly cliche but can I pleeeeeease get "stuck out in the rain leads to person being sick" Sorry I know it's cliche but I just love it.....

Maybe it doesn't happen right away...throw in some other things as well if you want too.

^___^

Archived