Sneeze Fetish Forum

Coffee Chicken Barista

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay I always want to request a story from you but am normally too late so can you pretty please write one where Stephen

Gets sick and is stifling and denying he's sick but mark gets really mad and they get in a big fight over Stephens lack of trust

Please I love your stories and those boys particularly

Artygirl22-Sickie, feverish boys? You got it!

PinkiePie-Your wish is my command!

All Time No-I can definitely write it with Julian and Daniel

Bgrace27-Thanks! I’m glad you like it!

Tantrums-Aw, thanks love!

Hey lovelies! So, I have a lot more free time to write now and that includes longer stories and 18+ stories! If anyone has any requests for those, please let me know either on this thread or, if you want to make it a more private request, let me know in a PM.

Prompt: Toxic (Britney Spears)

Characters: Daniel (allergies)/Julian (allergies)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for PinkiePie and All Time No

Daniel took a deep breath, smiling shyly as he finished getting dressed. It was his first official date with Julian and he wanted to look absolutely perfect. For the final touch, he grabbed a bottle of his best cologne and sprayed a tiny bit, just enough for him to smell good. Daniel sighed as his nose immediately began to tickle.

“Damn it! Issht! Issht! Issht! Issht!

Daniel sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose so congestion didn’t set in. Thankfully, his cologne allergy was mild so he probably wouldn’t be sneezing anymore. Smiling, he put the bottle down and grabbed his coat, taking off.

-------

Daniel smiled as he saw Julian walk into the restaurant and get shepherded over to him by the hostess. Daniel stood up and leaned over to kiss Julian’s cheek.

“Hey you.”

“Hey.”

“You look great.”

“Thanks. You do too.”

Daniel blushed slightly and sat back down, immediately twining his hand with Julian’s as the younger man sat down. Julian smiled and blushed as well, sniffling quietly. Daniel frowned.

“You okay?”

“Hmm…oh yeah. I just have a bit of a tickle in my nose.”

“You’re not sick, are you?”

“No. Just…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you!”

Julian sniffled and rubbed his nose with his knuckle.

“Thanks.”

“You sure you’re alright?”

“Yeah. I’m fine.”

---------

Daniel sighed as Julian rubbed his by now red eyes once again before pitching forward.

Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Julian, babe, please tell me if you’re sick.”

“Not sick. Think I’m aller…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Bless you! Allergic to something?”

“Yeah. I just can’t stop snee…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo!

“Oh Julian, bless you! Do you think it’s something in here?”

“I don’t know what it would…Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! Hshoo! H…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! Ugh! The only thing I can thi…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! Think of is that someone’s wearing really strong per…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! Perfume.”

Daniel bit his lip, ashamed.

“Um…could it be cologne?”

“Ye…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Julian, babe, I think it might be me. I’m wearing cologne.”

Julian groaned and rubbed his nose. Daniel sighed.

“I’m so sorry Julian. I really didn’t know you were allergic.”

“It’s okay…HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO! HSHOO!

“Bless you! How about I go home and shower and then we can meet back up here?”

Julian sniffled wetly and rubbed his nose again.

“Or…I could just come home with you and we can stay there.”

Daniel smiled and leaned over, kissing Julian’s lips eagerly.

“Sounds like a plan.”

Prompt: Oh No! (Marina And The Diamonds)

Characters: Morgan/Nate (cold)

Nate smiled and continued to sing to himself as he packed his suitcase. Finally, after almost a year of being together, Nate and Morgan had the time to go on a trip together, just the two of them. They were leaving tomorrow and Nate couldn’t be happier. His smile became even brighter when he heard the front door open, indicating his partner’s arrival.

“Hi honey.”

“Hey baby.”

Nate smiled as he felt a pair of warm arms wrap around his waist lovingly and a gentle kiss pressed to his neck. When Morgan began to pull away however, Nate frowned playfully and pulled his arms back around him.

“More.”

Morgan chuckled and pulled Nate closer.

“You affectionate little thing.”

Nate nodded playfully and snuggled closer to his partner.

“I love you Morgan.”

“I love you too baby.”

“You looking forward to tomorrow?”

“Definitely. I am so insanely happy to have some time away with you.”

Nate smiled and turned in Morgan’s arms, kissing his lips gently.

“Me too.”

--------

Nate woke up the morning of the trip wrapped tightly in Morgan’s arms, the bigger man’s face buried in his neck, and smiled. His smile faded however when he felt a tickle in his nose. Sniffling, Nate turned his head and buried his nose in the pillow, stifling his sneezes to avoid waking up his partner.

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach!

Nate sniffled and groaned internally as the stifles ripped through his throat and made his head pound horribly. No! No! No! No! No! No! He was not getting sick. He couldn’t be getting sick, not right before the trip. Sighing, Nate slipped gently out of Morgan’s arms and made his way to the bathroom to blow his nose. He blew gently, not wanting to make too much noise and his nose was immediately overcome by another fit of tickles.

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach!

Nate sniffled liquidly and blew his nose again, a little more forcefully but still not loud enough to wake his partner. When he could breath slightly through his nose again, he wandered back into his bedroom and climbed back into bed, leaning into his partner as he shivered from a chill. Damn it!

--------

“Do you want some more coffee sweetheart?”

Nate sniffled as quietly as he could and shook his head “no”. Morgan frowned and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“You okay hon? You’ve been really quiet all morning.”

“I’m fine. Just a little tired still.”

Morgan smiled and kissed Nate’s cheek.

“You’re cute when you’re sleepy.”

Nate smiled and laughed quietly but that action provoked an irritation in his sinuses. Oh no! He couldn’t sneeze, not in front of Morgan.

“Excuhhhuse me babe, I have to go to the bahhhhathroom.”

Nate got up and hurried to the bathroom, shutting and locking the door immediately. He quickly grabbed a tissue and began to stifle a violent fit of sneezes into it.

Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! Hach! H….H…HACHOO!

Nate sighed as his nose began to run profusely before grabbing a new tissue and blowing his stuffed up nose. It took less than 2 seconds after he blew his nose for his nose to start quivering with another itch again. This was going to be a lot harder to hide than he thought.

--------

“Nate, honey, come here.”

Nate moved to sit next to Morgan and leaned against him. They were taking off on their vacation in an hour and Nate had already had to run and hide from his boyfriend to hide his sneezing fits. Morgan kissed Nate’s head gently and wrapped an arm tightly around him. Nate smiled.

“Did you need anything babe?”

“No. I just wanted a quick cuddle with you. Both of us have been running around trying to get everything ready that I feel like I haven’t seen you all day.”

Nate smiled but sighed when he felt his sneeze begin to tickle again.

“Morgan babe, can you let go of me? I need to run to the bathroom.”

Morgan frowned.

“Honey, you just went like…30 minutes ago. Are you okay?”

“Yehhhheah…I…I…I just have to…”

Morgan frowned but held Nate tighter as the smaller man began to struggle against him.

“Honey, what’s wrong?”

“I…I…H…H…H…HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Nate, honey, are you sick?”

“N…N…”

“Babe, if you need to sneeze, just sneeze. Don’t hold them back babe.”

HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Oh baby, bless you! Sweetheart, are you sick? Please be honest.”

Nate hung his head and buried his face in Morgan’s neck. Morgan sighed and pulled Nate close.

“Honey, why didn’t you tell me?”

“Because of the trip and…”

“Babe, forget the trip. I just want you to feel better. We’ll go on vacation some other time.”

Nate sniffled and cuddled closer to Morgan.

“Are you sure?”

“Of course sweetie. Let’s just get you feeling better.”

Nate sighed but nodded, smiling slightly as Morgan kissed his head again.

“Morgan?”

“Yes sweetheart?”

“Can we go take a bath?”

Morgan smiled. His sweet Nate almost became even more affectionate when he was sick, if that was humanely possible.

“Of course baby.”

Comments? Requests? Other things?

Artemis-I just this right after posting so I'll do your request next time!

A Nate and Morgan one but with Morgan as the sneezer the flu but he tries to hide it from Nate saying it's allergies then his flu turns into bronchitis and he ends up in the hospital.

A Nate and Morgan one but with Morgan as the sneezer the flu but he tries to hide it from Nate saying it's allergies then his flu turns into bronchitis and he ends up in the hospital.

YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS!!!!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! That was sooooo good! Thank you so much!

I have a request for anything with fluff- doesn't matter if it is allergies or a cold either.

Could you do allergies (preferably cat or dog)??

I second this request!

Artemis-Enjoy the story love!

babygirl45 and Artygirl22-Cool! This story won’t appear this time but I’ll make sure to put it in the next batch.

PinkiePie-Aw, my pleasure! I’m so glad you enjoyed it!

Bgrace27-Fluff you ask? Fluff you shall have!

Lonewolf-Definitely! Sounds good! And I’ve never heard that song. I’ll have to look into it.

Prompt: Sway (Michael Buble)

Characters: Mark/Stephen (cold)

note: this is for Artemis.

Stephen sniffled, trying to hold back yet another sneeze, not wanting to worry Mark or wake him up at 3 am. Mark sighed and slowly woke up as he heard Stephen’s breath hitching.

“Stephen, babe, just let your sneezes out. You’re sick. You can’t help it.”

“I’m not sihhhiiiick. It’s all…alll…Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Snf snf. It’s just allergies.”

Mark sighed again and wrapped his arm tenderly around Stephen’s waist.

“Babe…”

“Mark, seriously, I’m fine.”

Mark kissed Stephen’s neck gently but let it go. Maybe it really was just allergies. The pollen count had been incredibly high that day. Mark had been sneezing all day too, after all. But he knew his boyfriend’s sneezes and this definitely sounded more like cold sneezes. But Stephen had so much work to do over the next few days so Mark decided to watch Stephen carefully but grant him the benefit of the doubt. Mark kissed Stephen’s neck again and leaned back.

“Go back to sleep Stephen.”

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

“Bless you.”

--------

Mark sighed, becoming progressively more and more frustrated as Stephen continued to sneeze, his sneezes becoming wetter and messier by the minute.

“Stephen, honey, how about you go lay down in bed and I’ll bring you some tea?”

Stephen looked up from his spot at the kitchen table where he had books spread out all around him.

“Mark, I’m not sick! Stop being a mother hen.”

Mark sighed.

“Stephen, did you take your allergy meds?”

Stephen sniffled.

“Yeah. But only about 10 minutes ago. They probably haven’t kicked in yet.”

Mark nodded. He would give it a few minutes. Hopefully Stephen would stop sneezing.

---------

Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish! Hish!

Mark tried his hardest not to groan. Any chance that Stephen wasn’t sick had gone out the window. His boyfriend was running himself ragged, trying to rehearse a scene in the living room and Mark was fed up with it.

“Stephen…”

Stephen jerked his head up angrily.

“What Mark?”

Mark frowned, absolutely furious.

“Jeez Stephen, did it ever occur to you that I’m just trying to take care of you!?”

“Mark, for the last time, I’m not…”

Mark stood up, fuming.

“You’re not sick! I know! You’ve said it a million times! And yet you keep sneezing non stop! And I can see from here that your eyes are glassy and your cheeks are red. You have a cold and probably a fever Stephen! Why the hell don’t you trust me to help you!?”

Stephen looked up, shocked at his boyfriend’s outburst.

“Mark…”

“No Stephen, listen to me! You always take care of me! Why won’t you let me take care of you!? I’m not breakable, you know!”

“Mark…”

“I mean, seriously Stephen…”

“Mark, I feel a little dizzy.”

Mark’s head immediately shot up and he was at Stephen’s side in a flash. He gently led his partner to the couch and helped him sit down.

“Take deep breaths Stephen.”

“Honey, stop stifling them. You’re just going to make yourself more dizzy.”

H…Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! Hishoo! HISHOO!

“Bless you babe.”

Stephen took a deep breath and shivered, wrapping his arms around himself. Mark pulled him into a gentle hug and placed a hand on his forehead.

“You have a fever sweetheart.”

Stephen sniffled and let out a weak cough. Mark kissed his forehead.

“Let me help you to bed.”

“Mark…”

“Stephen, I swear, if you tell me you have too much work to do or you aren’t sick enough to be in bed, I will actually scream! You almost just fainted and you’re shaking like a leaf and you’re running a fever so you are damn well sick enough to be in bed resting!”

Stephen smiled weakly at his partner.

“Actually, I was just going to ask if it would bother you if I just rest here on the couch and watch some TV instead.”

Mark blinked.

“Oh…well…that’s…fine. Yeah, that’s fine.”

Stephen smiled and stretched out on the couch, pulling the couch blanket over him. Mark smiled softly and leaned down, kissing his partner’s forehead.

“Anything else you need babe?”

“Can you make me some tea? My throat hurts a little.”

“Sure honey.”

HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO! HISHOO!

Mark laughed.

“Bless you. Maybe I’ll bring you some tissues too.”

Prompt: Never Going Back Again (Fleetwood Mac)

Characters: John/Sam (allergies)

note: this is for Lonewolf and PinkiePie.

John unlocked the door and walked into the apartment, tossing his keys in the bowl by the door.

“Sam, hon, you here?”

“Kitchen!”

John smiled at his boyfriend’s voice and wandered into the kitchen. Sam was standing over a pan, stirring something that smelled absolutely amazing. John’s smile widened and he walked over, wrapping a pair of loving arms around Sam’s waist and kissing his neck.

“Smells good.”

“Thanks.”

Sam turned his head and caught John’s lips in a quick kiss before turning back to the food. John pulled away and went to grab a beer from the fridge.

“So Sam, I ran into Mrs. Kyle earlier.”

“Mrs. Kyle?”

“The old woman who lives across the street.”

“Oh yeah. She might actually be the sweetest human being I’ve ever met.”

John laughed and grabbed a second beer for his other half.

“True. But anyway, she’s going out of town early tomorrow and her house sitter had to cancel on her last minute. She wanted to know if we would go over everyday and take care of everything.”

Sam smiled.

“Sure. Sounds good. We can both go over there tomorrow and check everything out and then maybe we can rotate days.”

“Perfect.”

-------

Sam and John walked up the stairs to Mrs. Kyle’s house, spare key to the house in hand. Mrs. Kyle had left early in the morning and had slipped the house key into Sam and John’s mail box before leaving. John put the key in the lock and pushed the door open, revealing a sparsely furnished but very sweet looking house. The two men smiled and stepped inside. Sam’s nose began tickling almost immediately.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

John laughed.

“Bless you! Jeez, where did those come from?”

Sam sniffled and rubbed his nose.

“I have no idea.”

John smiled and kissed Sam’s cheek.

“You’re cute.”

“Oh shu…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Ugh!”

John frowned and put a hand up to Sam’s forehead.

“Are you sick honey?”

Sam sniffled.

“No. I feel fine. Just sneezy.”

John nodded, not entirely convinced, but dropping the subject for now.

“So, Mrs. Kyle left us instructions on the kitchen counter. I’m assuming the kitchen is through here so…”

John pushed open the kitchen door and immediately jumped back.

“Oh crap!”

“What?”

Before Sam realized what was happening, out ran two dogs and four cats, each furrier and more dander filled than the next. Sam backed away, his nose already tickling again, as the dogs ran towards him.

“No! Bad…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

One of the dogs, a golden retriever, jumped up on Sam, practically hitting his nose with fur.

“Do…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

John ran over to his partner and gently pulled the dog off of him before nudging Sam towards the door.

“Babe, go home and shower. I’ll be home in a minute.”

Sam nodded before pitching forward again.

HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

John frowned, worried, as he watched his boyfriend leave, before returning to the task at hand.

--------

John walked into his apartment, quietly in case his partner was resting following his horrible sneeze attack.

“Sam, honey?”

“Couch.”

John glanced over at the couch to see Sam lying down, arm thrown over his eyes, nose running slightly.

“Hey baby. You okay?”

“Never again!”

“What?”

“I am never entering that house ever again!”

John laughed quietly.

“Do you need anything babe?”

“Hug.”

John smiled.

“Honey, I’m still covered in dog and cat fur. How about I run and take a shower and change into some new clothes and then you and I can cuddle for a bit? Does that sound good?”

“Yeah.”

“Okay sweetheart.”

John smiled and turned towards the bathroom to take a shower. Sam sniffled.

“Hurry back, okay?”

John’s smile widened.

“Of course baby.”

Thank you thank you thank you thank you twenty million times oh my good gorillas I loved it, it was perfect thank you thank thank you☺️

I am so happy the way you did it just amazes me you are oh so very talented I love it so much <3 :7)

• 2 weeks later...

Artygirl22-Aw, thanks love! I'm glad you like him.

Artemis-Oh, thank you so much! It makes me so happy that you enjoyed it.

Lonewolf-No problem! Any time!

All Time No-Thank you. I’m glad you enjoyed it.

Prompt: Next To Me (Emeli Sande)

Characters: Nathaniel/Morgan (cold/bronchitis)

note: this is for babygirl45 and Artygirl22

Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh!

Morgan sniffled and rubbed his nose with his knuckle, sighing. He had been sick for about 2 days and, as much as he wanted Nate to drop everything and take care of him, his boyfriend had a massive project due at the end of the week and the last thing he needed was to be taking care of a sick Morgan. Sighing, he pitched forward with another set of stifles.

Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh! Esh!

“Hey Morgan, do you know where I left my umbrella? It’s pouring out and I need to go to the library.”

Morgan sniffled and let out a shaky breath before turning around and putting on a brave face.

“Yeah babe. Last I saw it, it was in the hallway, under the dresser.”

“Thank you.”

Morgan smiled and Nate came up and gave him a gentle, loving kiss on the cheek.

“I love you. I’ll see you in a few hours.”

“I love you too. Good luck with work.”

Nate smiled again and turned around, making his way out of the apartment. As soon as he closed the door, Morgan pitched forward, not bothering to stifle his sneezes this time.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

Sniffling and letting out a shiver, Morgan made his way back to bed.

--------

3 days later and Morgan was still a sniffling, sneezing mess, feeling even worse than before and with the horrible addition of a wet, phlegmy cough. By some miracle, however, Nate had still failed to see how sick he was. He sniffled again and pitched forward in a round of horrible coughing, thanking his lucky stars that Nate was at the library and not there to hear him.

Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

Morgan groaned and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose forcefully. He had never felt this horrible in his entire life. All he wanted was for his partner to come take care of him but he wasn’t about to let Nate slack off on work. No, he could push through it.

-------

Nate sighed and rubbed his temples as he completed yet another paragraph on the paper he was writing. He was so close to being done. One more all nighter than he could go home and relax, maybe get his wonderful partner to give him a massage. Smiling at the thought of his other half, he flipped open his phone and dialed Morgan’s number. Morgan picked up after 2 rings.

“Hey baby.”

“Hi Nate. How’s it going?”

“Almost done. One more night and I should be fine.”

“That’s great ba…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Damn it!”

Nate frowned. Morgan never sneezed unless…

“Morgan, honey, are you sick?”

“Just a little cold babe. Honestly, I’m fine.”

“Honey, you don’t sound good. You sound really, really sick babe. Your voice is really hoarse.”

“I’m…”

Morgan cut himself off with a round of horrifically wet coughing. Nate nearly jumped out of his chair.

“Morgan! Why the hell didn’t you tell me you were this sick?”

“You had so much work and I…Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! E…ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Bless you babe. I’m coming home right now!”

“Nate, you don’t need…”

“Yes I do. You’re my partner. You always take precedence.”

Nate hung up the phone before Morgan could say another word, gathered his things and practically ran out of the library.

-------

“Morgan, honey…”

Nate bit his lip in worry and ran over to his partner as he lay in bed, kissing his head gently.

“Morgan, I’m so sorry I didn’t see how sick you are.”

“It’s fine. I was hiding it so you wouldn’t worry. Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo! ESHOO! ESHOO!

“Bless you.”

Nate put his hand up to Morgan’s forehead, checking for fever. He frowned, worried about the burning heat coming from his other half.

“Morgan, honey, I want you to put on a sweater and go get in the car. I’m going to take you to the hospital.”

“No, I’ll be okay. I…”

Nate winced as Morgan began to cough violently.

“Yeah, babe, we’re going. Come on. Let’s get you better.”

------

“I’m sorry I didn’t tell you I was sick. Eshoo! Eshoo! Eshoo!

Nate sighed and kissed Morgan’s head from his spot on the hospital bed.

“Honey, just focus on getting better. I’m a little angry that you didn’t tell me but I understand why you didn’t. Please, just don't let this happen again. You had a small cold honey. You didn't need to let it get so bad that it turned into bronchitis.”

Morgan sighed and leaned his head against Nate.

“You should be at the library, finishing your project.”

“No. I should be right here, next to you, where I belong.”

Morgan sniffled and pitched forward in another painful round of coughs before leaning his head back against Nate’s shoulder.

“I love you Nathaniel.”

“I love you too Morgan. Get some rest.”

Prompt: Basket Case (Sara Bareilles)

Characters: Taylor/Nicholas (cold)

Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Nick sighed and lifted his hand up weakly to blow his nose before dropping his hand down again and curling in on himself miserably. Taylor smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Poor sick baby.”

“Hmm…”

Nick coughed pitifully and cuddled closer to Taylor, seeking out his partner’s warmth.

“Feel like death. Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha! Hepsha!

Taylor smiled and wrapped an arm around Taylor, pulling him impossibly closer.

“I know sweetie. Is there anything you need? I can run to the store and get you some more cough medicine or Tylenol if you need it.”

Nick shook his head and winced as it spiked his headache before sighing. He reached his hand up and grabbed the top of the comforter before dropping his hand again. He groaned.

“Taylor?”

“Yes baby?”

“Can you pull the comforter down a little bit for me? I’m too hot.”

Taylor raised an eyebrow, amused.

“Honey, you do realize that you don’t actually need me to pull the comforter down. It’s literally right there. You can do it yourself.”

Nick groaned and buried his face in his pillow.

“No I can’t! It hurts too much! Hepsha! Hepsha! H…HEPSHA!

“Bless you.”

Taylor plucked a tissue from the box and passed it fondly to Nick. Nick sighed and looked up pleadingly at Taylor. Taylor rolled his eyes but put the tissue over Nick’s nose for him.

“Blow babe.”

Nick blew his nose wetly and sniffled as Taylor pulled away. Taylor shook his head and threw the tissue in the bin before returning his attention to his other half.

“You’re such a basket case when you’re sick.”

“Not just sick. I’m dying. HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA! HEPSHA!

“Bless you. You’re right, I stand corrected. You’re not a basket case.”

Taylor leaned forward and pressed a loving kiss on Nick’s forehead before nuzzling his nose gently.

“You’re a drama queen.”

Relationship goals. ..these drabbles are my secret relationship goals.

I found the first one very cute i love it when guys hide that they are sick like that hmmmmm I should get that checked ugh no I love your stories too much uhh I can't even understand how you write so well. If I were on the computer I would be exploding as it is you will have to accept a smiley face:) :)! I love your writing wait I already said that I'm rambling sorry bye!!!!!!!!

OH. MY. GOD!! I just spent the last week reading, like 3 or 4 threads with your boys??!! Wow!! Just WOW!!!

Hands down! Julian and Daniel for life!!! The others are cute too ( especially shy Mark) but seriously, Julian and Daniel!! *swoons* do you still do requests?

Can I request another story?

Maybe one where Julian hides he's sick and Daniel get really really upset like in poison and screams at him and walks out then Julian goes tot the hospital but they won't let danel see him because he's not his contact anymore so then Daniel gets really sick too but doesn't want Julian to see and feel guilty because they are broken up

Hope that's not too specific and you don't mind filling another of my requests :)

Can I request another story?

Maybe one where Julian hides he's sick and Daniel get really really upset like in poison and screams at him and walks out then Julian goes tot the hospital but they won't let danel see him because he's not his contact anymore so then Daniel gets really sick too but doesn't want Julian to see and feel guilty because they are broken up

Hope that's not too specific and you don't mind filling another of my requests :)

Yisssssssssssssss!!!!!

Archived