DAAAWWWWWW WHATS NOT TO LOVE???!

Cute idea with the protective little sister. :D 

GAAAAHHH AND A SNEEZY, HIGH JOSH AWWWWWW :heart: just adorable :lol: 

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arty-Aw, you’re welcome!

Artemis-Aw, thanks my dear! I will definitely do that request. Sorry it took me so long to update. 

sneezyroleplay-Thanks! Glad you like them!

Sanguine Cheerful Warrior-Haha! Me too! I love frisky, sneezy boys!

Juto-I love that you love them! And yes, sneezy, high Josh is so cute!

AHHHHH!!!! I know it's been forever and I have completely failed at updating but there should be more regular updates from now on. Apologies guys! But here, have some new stories!

Prompt: I’m On A Boat (The Lonely Island)

Characters: John/Sam (cold)

Author: Rachiella

note: this is for Artemis!

“Sam!? You almost ready to go!?

Sam sighed and blew his runny nose once more before heading out of the bathroom to his boyfriend. It was their 6 month anniversary and John had been so thoughtful and rented a sailboat for the day to take Sam out. Sam had mentioned the fact that he had never been sailing before but he had always wanted to try and John, who had grown up sailing with his dad and brothers, immediately jumped at the chance to take his boyfriend on his first sailing trip. He had rented a boat for the entire day and had packed a picnic lunch for them to share during the trip. The day was supposed to be perfect. Unfortunately though, Sam’s body had picked that morning to wake up sick as a dog, sneezing and sniffling and coughing. But there was no way in hell he was telling John. He knew his boyfriend well enough to know that John would immediately want to cancel their plans, even though it was just a stupid cold and he definitely didn’t want that. He was pulled from his thoughts when he felt John wrap a warm arm around him.

“You ready to go babe?”

Sam smiled and nodded, doing his best to keep his sniffles under control.

-----------------

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Sam sniffled wetly and pulled a tissue from the travel pack he had brought with him, blowing his nose. He felt absolutely horrible and his cold seemed to be getting worse by the minute. Thankfully, John was fairly occupied with the actual sailing so Sam was able to tend to his runny, sniffly nose fairly discreetly, for now at least. A gust of wind flew by, causing Sam to shiver violently.

“You cold babe?”

Sam glanced up and smiled at his boyfriend.

“A little bit. I think I may be a little under dressed.”

John grinned and reached into his bag, pulling out a warm blanket and passing it to Sam.

“Use that to warm up.”

Sam smiled his thanks and let out a sniffle. John leaned over and kissed his head.

“Looks like the cold air is making your nose run a bit, huh? There’s tissues in the bag if you want them.”

Sam blushed and shook his head, not wanting to give any indication of his illness and instead wiped his runny nose on his sleeve. John smiled and turned back to the task at hand.

“Don’t worry babe. We’re almost at a good place to stop and eat. As soon as we stop, I’ll come over and curl up under that blanket with you.”  

“Sounds good babe.”

Sam groaned quietly as his nose began to itch again. 

“Damn it. Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! 

“Did you say something?”

Sam sniffled, quickly wiping his nose on his sleeve again, just in case his boyfriend turned around to look at him.

“Nope. Must have just been the wind.”

-------------

“I told you this was the perfect place to stop. Isn’t it gorgeous?”

Sam nodded, fighting back the urge to sniffle, as John climbed over to him.

“Yeah. It’s stunning.”

John smiled sweetly and pulled Sam closer, kissing his lips with a loving and tender kiss.

“Happy six month anniversary babe.”

“Happy six month anni…Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you! Jeez, you okay!?”

Sam sniffled wetly and nodded, grabbing a tissue from his pocket.

“Yeah. I’m fine. I think the cold air just tickled my nose a little.”

John frowned.

“Are you sure? Those sounded really intense.”

Sam smiled in what he hoped was a reassuring way.

“Yeah. I’m fine John. Don’t worry.”

John nodded and pulled his boyfriend in for another quick kiss. 

“You want some lunch?”

“Sounds good.”

John leaned down and grabbed their sandwiches from his bag, passing one to his boyfriend. Sam smiled and leaned his head on John’s shoulder, kissing his neck lightly. 

“I love you, you know?”

John smiled and kissed Sam’s head, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. 

“I know. I love you too baby.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO!

John frowned and pulled back slightly.

“Bless you Sam!”

“Ugh, thanks. Sorry.”

John’s frown deepened and he quickly brought a hand up to feel Sam’s forehead.

“Sam, are you sick?!”

“What? No, I’m fine. Just a little sneezy is all.”

“Sam, your forehead’s hot! I think you have a fever!”

Sam sighed and let out a small shiver. 

“Okay, maybe I have a little bit of a cold but it’s not a big deal.”

“SAM! ARE YOU CRAZY!? WE’RE ON A BOAT IN THE MIDDLE OF A LAKE IN NOVEMBER! IT’S COLD AS HELL OUT! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO COME OUT HERE!?”

Sam bit his lip, trying to hold back tears. He hated when John yelled.

“You planned this whole thing for our anniversary and I just wanted…”

“JUST WANTED TO WHAT, SAM!? COME OUT HERE AND CATCH PNEUMONIA!?”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Bless you! Here.”

John passed his boyfriend a tissue before returning to the sails. Sam sniffled and blew his nose.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m taking you home, that’s what I’m doing! I cannot believe you came out here while you were this sick Sam!”

Sam sniffled sadly and hung his head, pulling the blanket tighter around him.

“I’m sorry John.”

“Just try to stay warm until I can get us back to land.”

-----------

Sam sniffled sadly as they finally arrived back at their apartment, furious at himself for ruining his date with John.

“John, I’m sorry I ruined our date. I really tried not to get sick but…”

John sighed.

“Sam, I’m not angry that you got sick. I’m angry that you didn’t tell me. I’m angry that you went out in the cold and risked getting sicker even though you knew it was stupid.”

Sam sniffled again before pitching forward.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! H…HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO! HEPSHOO!

“Bless you! See babe, this is what I mean. Your sneezes already sound so much worse than they did earlier.”

Sam sniffled again and pulled out a tissue, blowing his nose. John sighed and reached out, pulling his boyfriend into his warm arms.

“I love you, okay? I’m not mad that our anniversary plans fell through. I don’t really care what we’re doing for our anniversary, so long as we’re together. But Sammy, honey, please don’t do this again. I’m really worried about you.”

Sam nodded, relieved to be snuggled in his boyfriend’s arms. John kissed his head once more before pulling away.

“Go get in pajamas and climb into bed. I’ll make you some tea and then come join you, okay?”

“Okay.”

Sam sniffled and let out a small cough before taking off towards their bedroom. 

“I love you John.”

“I love you too baby. Now go get warm.”

Prompt: I’m The Only One (Melissa Etheridge)

Characters: Shane/Blake (cold)

Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Oh, baby, bless you!”

Blake groaned and blew his nose, sniffling wetly. Shane smiled and came up behind his boyfriend, wrapping warm and loving arms around his waist. Blake shivered slightly and leaned back into his boyfriend’s arms. 

“Ugh, babe…”

“I know sweetheart.”

“I feel so awful. Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

Shane sighed and kissed Blake’s head.

“Are you sure you have to go in today?”

Blake sniffled and rubbed at his nose, sighing.

“Yeah. I’m the one with all the presentation notes and…Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you babe!”

“Crap, Shane, tissue?”

Shane nodded and gently let go of his boyfriend before running to the bathroom and grabbing the box of tissues, returning to his partner.

“Here honey. Blow your nose.”

Blake sniffled and shivered miserably, grabbing a tissue and blowing his runny nose. Shane smiled and kissed the sick man’s cheek. Blake sighed and cleared his throat before continuing.

“Like I said, I’m the one with all the presentation notes and it’s the final project. It’s worth 40% of our final grade. I can’t let them all down.”

“Baby, you can barely get through a sentence with sneezing.”

Blake sniffled and nodded. 

“I know. I just…”

Blake whined and leaned against Shane, burying his face in his neck. Shane laughed quietly and wrapped his arms around his sick partner, rubbing his back lovingly.

“It’s okay baby. I know.”

“I feel so bad Shane. Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“I know honey.”

Shane pulled away slightly and placed a gentle kiss on his boyfriend’s forehead.

“How about this babe? You go do your presentation and, as soon as you’re done, you come home and I’ll give you a massage and make you some soup and give you kisses and hugs until you feel better.”

Blake smiled and nuzzled into Shane’s neck. 

“Thank you Shane. You always know how to make me feel better. Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha! Hetcha!

“Bless you honey. Now go save your group and, when you come home, I’ll take care of you.”

“Thank you Shane.”

“My pleasure Blake.” 

Comments? Requests? Other things?

ahhhhh!!! FLUFF!!!

So adorable, especially (oddly...?) shouting John. Its so cute when they worry so much they almost sound angry :inlove:

K, I have a scenario for you :D (and no, sadly i don't recall every one of your 31 couples :lol: so you choose.)

First date, Person A has had a major crush on person B for a while and has finally worked up the courage to ask him out on a date. Everything must be perfect. Person A is aware of person B's impressive range of allergies and has taken great care to avoid them.
The flowers he brings when he picks person A up are the type that NO ONE are allergic to (or so the web told him) and he's mortified when person A sneezes discreetly while accepting them. But he's determined not to ruin their date so he doesn't comment.
He'd carefully picked a restaurant that didn't lit candles or kept any flowers, but he's crestfallen when person B starts sniffling and stifling sporadic sneezes during dinner. He has fucked up, he must have, but person A doesn't say anything, so B keeps quiet. When they're making out later, person B panics when person A suddenly pulls away to sneeze. He wasn't wearing any cologne or washed his hair with scented shampoo... but his detergent???? Sh!T

Confession time:

A: "My GOD, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry. This entire evening has been a complete disaster. Your friend told me about your allergies and I've been so careful, I promise, but you're still sneezing and I...!! I should just go. I'm sorry."

B *grabs his hand* "Don't go. please. I'm sorry. It's my fault. I've been coming down with a cold for a few days but I didn't want to cancel our date, because... well... i really like you. A lot."

A: "So I didn't mess up?"

B: "No, well... I mean, we probably shouldn't be kissing."

A: "I really couldn't care less."

MORE KISSING

THE END :D (feel free to tweak in any way, but I crave my fluff :lol: )

Sorry for the novel-request :lol: ta-da me!!!

:P You're the best darling :heart:  

I have a request.... How about a misunderstanding that nearly causes a break up and one of the boys is very sick...  How about Andrew and Cody. It could deal with a job like the boss keeps them late and the other thinks of possible cheating? And like one of them doesn't work(Andrew) and the other does and the one that has a job they love(Cody)could say something mean like, "Its because of me that we have a roof over our heads. ..or "Maybe if you could get a job, i wouldn't have to work long hours where you think im cheating!" 

I have a request! Person A has been feeling off-color for a couple of days, but has something important at work and has been trying to push through it. Their partner thinks this is silly and unlikely to materially improve things, but keeps commentary to a minimum. When the deadline finally arrives, it transpires that Person A is sicker than either A or B had realized. 

Juto-Yay! It always makes me absurdly happy when you think my stories are cute! And I will definitely do your scenario, my love.

Arty-Enjoy your request!

queenie-Awesome. Enjoy the request!

I feel bad that it took me so long to update the last time so I decided to post three stories today and just fulfill all your requests! Enjoy them lovelies!

Prompt: This Love (Maroon 5)

Characters: Cody/Andrew (cold)

note: this is for Arty!

Andrew sniffled and sighed, grabbing another tissue from the box and blowing his nose, before glancing at the clock on his bedside table once again. It was 1 in the morning and Cody was supposed to be done with work at 11. This was the 4th time in the pass two weeks that Cody hadn’t come home on time and Andrew was beginning to worry that…no, he couldn’t think like that. Cody wouldn’t cheat on him, would he? He sighed again. Honestly, he wouldn’t be surprised. Cody had landed his dream job while Andrew had recently been laid off and was struggling to find another job. He wouldn’t blame Cody if he didn’t want to stick around with a failure like him. Andrew was pulled from his thoughts as his nose began to tickle for the millionth time.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

Andrew sniffled and sighed, grabbing another tissue miserably. He had had a horrible cold for the past three days and his fever definitely wasn’t helping his unpleasant thoughts about his boyfriend. He sniffled and let out a small cough as he finally heard his boyfriend open the door to their apartment. He sighed as Cody crept quietly into their bedroom, assuming his partner would be asleep. Cody smiled when he saw Andrew.

“Hey baby. You still awake?”

Andrew sniffled and nodded, trying to keep his emotions under control. Cody smiled and quickly changed into pajamas before climbing into bed next to his sick boyfriend.

“How you feeling honey?”

“Not great.”

“Aw, baby.”

Cody brought his hand up to Andrew’s forehead, checking for fever, and frowned.

“You feel warmer than you did earlier. Did you take some Tylenol or something?”

“Where were you?”

“I was at work.”

“Until 1 in the morning?”

“Yeah. Until 1 in the morning.”

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you babe! Let me get you a tis…”

“Are you cheating on me?”

Andrew bit his lip as soon as the words were out his mouth, immediately wanting to take them back. Cody frowned.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“Nothing. I…”

“No seriously Andy! What the hell did you just ask me?”

Andrew sighed and sniffled again.

“I just…you’ve been coming home so late for the past two weeks and…”

“Jesus Andy!”

Cody jumped out of bed, anger practically radiating off his body. Andrew sniffled, trying desperately to salvage the situation.

“Cody, I…”

“I can’t believe you even implied that! How could you ever think that!? And for your information, the reason I’ve been coming home so late for the past two weeks is because I’ve been working overtime to make sure we have enough money to keep a damn roof over our heads! Maybe if you had a job, I wouldn’t have to work so damn long that you thought I was cheating!”

Andrew felt tears prickling in his eyes.

“Cody…”

“No, screw this! I’m going to sleep on the couch!”

Cody turned around and made his way out of the room. Andrew sighed and let out a small cough before pitching forward again.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Damn it!”

------------

Andrew woke up slowly to the feeling of a pair of warm arms encircling him.

“Cody?”

“Yeah Andy. It’s me.”

Andrew glanced at the clock, sighing as he read 10 am. Cody sighed in return and tightened his grip around his partner’s waist, kissing his neck.

“I’m sorry Andy.”

Andrew turned around in Cody’s arms, facing him.

“What are you sorry for? I’m the one who accused you of cheating.”

“Yeah, but you were running a pretty decent fever and I know your emotions get all wonky when you’re sick.”

Andrew smiled slightly before pitching forward.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you! Still sneezing?”

Andrew nodded and sniffled. Cody sighed and kissed his head, pulling him closer.

“I’m sorry for what I said last night. About you not having a job.”

Andrew sighed.

“It’s okay Cody.”

“No, it isn’t. I can’t believe I said that to you. I know you’re heartbroken about losing your job and I know you’re searching really hard for another one. It was a stupid thing for me to say.”

Andrew smiled and leaned his head on Cody’s chest, kissing his neck lightly.

“I love you Cody. I know you didn’t mean it.”

“I love you too Andy. And I’m proud of you, no matter what.”

Andrew smiled before turning his head away from Cody.

Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo! Achoo!

“Bless you honey. Come back here.”

Andrew sniffled and leaned his head back on Cody’s chest. Cody kissed his head and wrapped an arm around his partner, pulling him close.

“Get some rest sweetheart. I’ll be here when you wake up.”

Prompt: Remains Of The Day (Corpse Bride)

Characters: Ben/Alex (cold/flu)

note: this is for queenie!

Alex sighed and put his head in his hands, rubbing his temples. He had been feeling a little bit off for a few days, like he was coming down with a bad cold, but he had a massive project due for his company in two days and he just didn’t have the time to slow down. He cleared his throat and sniffled before rubbing his temples, trying desperately to calm his headache.

“Still not feeling well?”

Alex glanced up to see his boyfriend, who had just returned home from work, walk over to him and place a kiss on his head. Alex sighed and leaned back into Ben’s chest, sighing contently as Ben wrapped his warm arms around him. 

“No. Still not feeling great. Think I’m getting a cold.”

“Hmm.”

Alex smiled as Ben kissed his neck gently.

“I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well babe. How about you call it a night and eat some dinner, then try get to bed early? Sleep it off.”

“I can’t Ben. I’m so far behind on this damn project and…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Ugh, crap!”

“Bless you baby. Sneezes starting up, huh?”

Alex sniffled and nodded. Ben sighed.

“Honey, you know that pushing yourself to the limit is silly and that you’re just gonna slow yourself down with work if you don’t take care of yourself.”

“I know. I know. I just…I really need to do this. I promise I’ll let you take care of me as soon as I finish this project.” 

Ben smiled and nuzzled his boyfriend affectionately.

“Okay baby. I’ll lay off and let you do your work but don’t think for one second that I won’t be taking care of you the entire time. So, how about some tea and some soup?”

Alex smiled and nodded, sniffling again.

“Thanks Ben. Sounds good.”

“Anytime babe. 

--------

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Ugh, crap!”

“Aw, bless you sweetheart!”

Alex sniffled and blew his nose before clearing his throat. Ben sighed and wrapped his arm around his partner.

“You okay baby?”

Alex shrugged, trying keep his spirits up. It was 11pm the night before the project was due and, honestly, he felt so much worse than he had yesterday but he just had to keep pushing through. He could sleep when this was done. It was just a little cold, after all.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Just sneezy. And I have a headache.”

Ben smiled and kissed his partner’s head.

“Do you want a massage? Maybe help you de-stress a little bit? It might help with your headache.”

Alex nodded, smiling when he felt his other half’s hands begin to massage his aching neck and shoulders. He let out a soft moan in pleasure. Ben laughed quietly and kissed his head. 

“You can’t be making those kinds of noises baby. Not if you want to get more work done tonight.”

Alex laughed before gasping as his breath hitched violently.

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you baby. Do you want a little more cold medicine before you get back to work?”

Alex sniffled.

“No. I’m alright. Thanks though.”

“Sure baby. I’m gonna take off to bed. Try to come join me at a reasonable hour.”

“I will. I’ll be in soon.”

“Alright. Chin up babe. You’re almost done.”

----------

Ben groaned quietly as his alarm clock went off. His groan turned into a quiet chuckle as he opened his eyes to see Alex curled up against him, snoring quietly. He leaned down and kissed his boyfriend’s head gently before pulling back, frowning. Alex’s forehead was burning up! Ben nudged his boyfriend, gently waking him up. 

“Alex, honey, I need you to wake up for me.”

“No….”

“Babe, please wake up. You have a fever and I need to take your temperature.”

“Sleeping…Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! A…ACSHOO!

“Bless you honey!”

Alex sniffled and blinked his eyes open sleepily.

“Ben?”

“Yeah?”

“I don’t feel well.”

Ben smiled sweetly and kissed his burning forehead.

“I know baby. I’m gonna take your temperature, okay? I don’t like how hot you feel.”

Alex whined as his partner jumped up to get the thermometer, leaving him alone in the cold bed. Ben returned a moment later and lovingly slipped the thermometer into his boyfriend’s mouth, kissing his forehead as it did it’s job. He pulled it out when it beeped and frowned.

“103.1. Alex, honey…”

Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo! Acshoo!

“Bless you!”

Alex sniffled and nuzzled into Ben’s chest. Ben smiled and wrapped an arm around him.

“Okay babe, here’s what’s gonna happen. I’m going to go get your computer and you’re going to very quickly send the project off to your boss in an email that says you aren’t coming in today. Then, you’re going to curl up and get comfy and you’re going to let me take care of you. Does that sound good?”

Alex sniffled and nodded, letting out a small shiver. Ben smiled and hugged his boyfriend close, rocking him back and forth gently. Alex sighed.

“At least I waited until I was done with the project before I got this sick.”

“Alex, baby, I don’t think you had much control over that. But I do agree, it was good timing.”

Alex smiled and tilted his head up, leaning his warm forehead against his boyfriend’s.

“Thanks for taking care of me.”

“Always sweetheart.”

Prompt: Something (The Beatles)

Characters: Morgan/Nathaniel (supposed allergies/cold)

note: this is for Juto!

Morgan could barely believe it. There was no way this was possible! How in the world had he managed to get Nathaniel to actually go on a date with him!? The two men had known each other for three months and, while it seemed obvious to everyone else that they were incredibly attracted to each other, they just never seemed to notice it themselves. Finally, Morgan had worked up the nerve to ask Nate out and, by some miracle, he had said yes. Now that the date was finally happening though, Morgan was getting a little bit nervous. 

He knew that Nathaniel had a lot of fairly bad allergies and, after the allergy attack he had suffered a few weeks ago, Morgan was feeling a little bit protective of his hopefully soon-to-be boyfriend. He had worked his hardest to plan a date that would be 100% completely allergy free but as he approached Nathaniel’s door, he felt his worry returning, certain that he would somehow mess it up. When he finally arrived at the door, he took a deep breath and knocked. Nathaniel opened the door a moment later, a shy but adorable smile on his face.

“Hey Morgan.”

Morgan smiled back.

“Hey Nate. You look…amazing.”

Nathaniel blushed and smiled his thanks. Morgan bit his lip nervously before pulling the bouquet of irises out from behind his back.

“Um, these are for you. I know you’re allergic to pollen but I wanted to bring you flowers and the woman at the flower shop said these were pretty okay for someone with allergies so…”

“They’re wonderful Morgan. I love irises. Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

Nathaniel smiled.

“Let me just go put these in water and then we can go. I’ll be right back, okay?”

Morgan nodded and, when Nathaniel turned around to go back inside, took the opportunity to subtly check his date out. He was pulled from his thoughts, however, when Nathaniel pitched forward with a small fit of sneezes. 

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

“Ugh, thanks!”

Morgan bit his lip sadly. Damn it! Looks like Nathaniel was allergic to the flowers, even though the lady had assured him that they wouldn’t be bad for him. His smile returned, however, when Nathaniel made his way back out and reached for his hand, holding it shyly.

“You ready?”

“Yeah. Let’s go.”

-----------

“Morgan, this place is great! Everything looks delicious!”

Morgan smiled, thrilled that Nathaniel seemed to be enjoying the evening. He knew that Nathaniel loved Italian food almost as much as he did so he had gone through all the nice Italian restaurants in the area and researched which ones didn’t keep flowers or candles or anything else that could set off his date's allergies on the table. He had found one which looked delicious and was glad Nathaniel seemed to like it. 

“Yeah, it definitely looks good. Order whatever you want Nate. Dinner’s on me.”

“Oh no, Morgan, you don’t need to pay for me. We can split the bill.”

Morgan smiled and reached a hand out to cover Nathaniel’s, squeezing gently.

“Hey, I’m the one who asked you out. That means, I pay. You can pay for the next date. That is, if you want a next date?”

Nathaniel smiled and brought Morgan’s hand up, kissing it gently.

“I definitely think there’ll be a next time.”

The two men smiled shyly at each other before returning to their menus. Morgan immediately tensed up though when he heard a wet sniffle coming from across the table. He glanced up just in time to see Nathaniel’s nose twitch violently before he pitched forward.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you Nathaniel! You okay?”

“Yeah. I’m fine. Sorry.”

Nathaniel sniffled and reached into his pocket, pulling out a pack of tissues and blowing his nose quietly, blushing brightly. Morgan smiled at his date, hoping that it was just a few random sneezes and nothing more.

-------------

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks. Sorry.”

“It’s okay Nate. You don’t need to keep apologizing.” 

Nathaniel blushed but nodded. Morgan sighed sadly. He couldn’t believe how badly he had messed this up! First the flowers, then the restaurant and now, even outside on the walk home! Everything he’d done so far had made Nathaniel’s allergies act up. Poor Nathaniel had been sneezing and sniffling for the entire date. He wanted to break down and apologize but so far, Nathaniel hadn’t mentioned it so Morgan kept his mouth shut. Instead, he simply grabbed Nathaniel’s hand again. 

“Did you enjoy your dinner?”

“It was fantastic! And thank you again for paying for dinner. I appreciate it.”

“Any time.”

Nathaniel smiled and blushed before shyly pulling Morgan closer and leaning against him. Morgan smiled and wrapped an arm around Nathaniel, hugging him tightly. 

“I had a wonderful time tonight Morgan.”

“Me too Nate.”

Morgan pulled back slightly and gently tilted Nathaniel’s head up. The two men smiled at each other before slowly leaning in and pressing their lips together in their first kiss. Both men let out small, happy moans and pulled each other closer. Morgan began to run his hands up Nate’s back, massaging him lovingly. The men continued to kiss until Nathaniel abruptly pulled away.

Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you!”

“Thanks Morgan!”

Morgan sighed. What the hell? He had taken special care not to put on any kind of cologne or after shave or use any hair products that were at all scented, just in case the two of them had ended up kissing. What could he possibly have missed? Oh crap, detergent! It was his detergent! He couldn’t remember if his detergent was scented or not! Maybe it was. Damn it, it really was all his fault!

“Morgan?”

Morgan glanced at Nathaniel’s worried face. Nathaniel frowned.

“Morgan, what’s wrong? You look sad.”

Morgan sighed and hung his head.

“Nate, I’m sorry! I’m so sorry! This entire evening has been a complete disaster. I know about your allergies and I’ve been trying to be so careful, I promise, but you’re still sneezing so much and I…I should just go. I’m sorry.”

Morgan turned around, getting ready to take off, but stopped when Nathaniel grabbed his hand.

“Don’t go, please. I’m sorry. This is my fault. It’s not allergies. I’ve been coming down with a cold for a few days but I didn’t want to cancel our date because, well, I really like you. A lot.”

“So, I didn’t mess up?”

Nathaniel smiled. 

“No. You definitely didn’t mess up. And I think it’s insanely sweet that you tried to make sure my allergies were…Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! Hachoo! H…HACHOO! HACHOO!

“Bless you! Here.”

Morgan tugged off his coat and lovingly put it over Nathaniel’s shoulders, pulling him closer.  

“I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well.”

“I’m okay.”

Morgan smiled and leaned down to kiss Nathaniel’s lips again but the sick man gently pushed him away.

“Maybe we shouldn’t kiss anymore. I don’t want to get you sick.”

Morgan grinned and gently tugged on Nathaniel’s hips, pulling him closer.

“I really couldn’t care less.”

And with that, Morgan leaned down again and kissed Nathaniel’s lips again. Best first date ever!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! *faints dued to overload of fluffeh fluff* 

• 3 months later...

Arty-Thanks! But please come back to life now!

queenie-I’m glad you enjoy it!

Prompt: What A Wonderful World (Louis Armstrong)

Characters: Patrick/Kennedy (cold)

note: set in the future when they are both 26. Their children are 7, 4 and 2.

Kennedy sighed, already knowing his day was going to be awful. He’d woken up with a horrible cold and, even though his husband and his children had been incredibly sweet to him, he still felt terrible. He cleared his throat as he made his way to the changing room at work to get dressed only to pitch forward with a violent fit of sneezes.

Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

“Bless you Kenny!”

Kennedy sniffled and blew his nose, nodding his thanks to his co-worker. He sighed again and quickly changed, making his way back out to the hospital room floor. 

---------------------

5 car accidents, multiple burn victims and 25 victims of a building cave in. The trauma center was so packed that Kennedy even had to skip his lunch break. He sniffled exhaustedly before grabbing his by now well used tissue from his pocket and pitching forward.

Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

“Kennedy, go home.”

Kennedy glanced up to see his boss, frowning sympathetically. Kennedy shook his head “no”.

“Max, this place is swamped. You need everyone availa…Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

“Bless you. I know things are a little crazy today but you need some rest. You can barely stand up.”

Kennedy nodded, his runny nose twitching violently before he pitched forward once more.

Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

“Bless you. Go home. Come back when you’re over this cold.”

Kennedy sighed and trudged his way back to the changing room to get out of his scrubs and text his husband.

-----------------

Kennedy sniffled and slowly opened his eyes as he felt a gentle, loving kiss being pressed to his forehead.

“Patrick?”

“Yeah baby. It’s me.”

Kennedy sighed and yawned, reaching his arms up and wrapping them around his husband’s neck. Patrick laughed quietly and nuzzled the sick man’s cheek.

“How do you feel honey?”

“Sick.”

“I know. And I read about the cave in on the news. Work must have been insane today, huh?”

Kennedy nodded slightly and smiled.

“Yeah but everything’s perfect now…Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo! Hetchoo!

“Gesundheit!”

Kennedy groaned and buried his head in Patrick’s neck.

“Well, everything except that.”

Patrick laughed and kissed Kennedy’s head just as they heard a shy voice in the doorway.

“Daddy, can we come in?”

Kennedy glanced up to see all three of his children peeking into the room. He smiled and nodded, allowing them to come over and hug him. When they were all settled in, snuggled into Patrick’s side, Kennedy let out a stuffy sigh. Patrick smiled.

“You comfortable sweetheart?”

“Very. Thank you.”

“Anytime my love. Anytime.”

Prompt: Hey, Soul Sister (Train)

Characters: Michael/Chase (cold), Lilah and Anna

Chase sighed and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, before pitching forward.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Ugh!”

He sniffled and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose wetly before groaning. Of all days to be sick! Of course he had to come down with the cold from hell the day after his boyfriend’s sisters had arrived! He loved Anna and Lilah, he really did, but they both had extremely outgoing and wild personalities while Chase was much more reserved and quiet. They were definitely going to be a handful with him being sick. Not to mention Mike had been called in last minute to cover a shift at the store so Chase was with them on his own. 

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Chase sighed and blew his nose once more before getting up and making his way out of his room, ready as he would ever be to face the girls.

-------------

“Morning Chase.”

Chase frowned as he entered the common room, confused. The couch had been set up with a pile of blankets and pillows, there was a mug of tea on the table with a box of tissues next to it and both women were sitting on the couch, glancing up at him.

“Morning. What’s all this?”

Lilah smiled.

“Well Mike told us you weren’t feeling well so we figured we’d just let you rest up today. We can totally hang out with you, if you want.”

Chase smiled softly before rolling his eyes and pitching forward.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

Anna frowned and beckoned Chase over.

“Bless you sweetie. Come get some tissues and curl up.”

Chase smiled and nodded, trudging over to the couch and immediately curling up under the blankets. Lilah and Anna immediately wrapped their arms around Chase from either side, both of them kissing his cheeks. Chase blushed and shook his head.

“Why are you two being so nice to me?”

Anna smiled.

“Because you’re our brother’s boyfriend. That makes you family in our eyes. And we always take care of family.”

Chase smiled before pitching forward once more.

Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo! Heishoo!

“Bless you Chase!”

Chase smiled and leaned his head against Lilah’s shoulder, still smiling.

“So this is what it feels like to have sisters.”

Anna and Lilah both laughed.

“Well, close enough.”

Awwwww!!!!!!!! Your back!!!!!!! I missed you and your stories. Since back from the dead. How About one of my favorite couples....Aaron and Ryan. With both of them sick but Ryan is waaaay worse but doesnt let Aaron know because he wants to care for the guy. And Clingy Aaron is the best Aaron. 

• 6 months later...

Arty-You got it!

Leafeon78-Thank you so much!

Alright, once again, I have failed at keeping up with this but my life has calmed down somewhat now so expect MUCH more frequent updates! Also, after this post, there's only 2 more on this thread and then I will be starting 2 separate threads: an 18+ only thread and a "denial" based thread (not 18+) so feel free to request things for those as well.

Alright, here we go:

Prompt: Go Your Own Way (Fleetwood Mac):

Characters: Aaron (cold)/Ryan (cold)

note: this is for Arty! 

Eshchoo! Eschoo! Eschoo!

Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Ugh, bless you!”

“You too.”

Aaron sniffled and dropped his head on Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan laughed quietly and sniffled.

“Need a tissue hon?”

Aaron nodded against Ryan’s shoulder. Ryan let out a small cough and sleepily snuck his arm out from under the covers to grab the tissue box and pass it to his boyfriend. Aaron sniffled again and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose wetly. 

“Ugh, I feel awful.”

“You and me both.”
Aaron sighed.

“Ryan, babe, is my fever up?”

Ryan sniffled and put his hand to Aaron’s forehead, frowning.

“Can’t tell. Let me get the thermometer.”

Aaron shook his head “no” and grabbed his boyfriend’s waist. 

“No, don’t go. I can get it. You’re sick too and you got up last time.”

Ryan sighed and forced a smile.

“Yeah, but I just have a cold. You’ve been running a fever all day. Besides, I need to pee anyways.”

Aaron sighed but relented, allowing his boyfriend to get up. Ryan kissed his partner’s head and made his way to the bathroom.

-----------------

Ryan sighed as he pulled the thermometer from the medicine cabinet before quickly slipping it under his tongue, hoping to take his own temperature before making his way back to Aaron. As much as he wanted to hide it, the truth was he was just as sick as Aaron. Probably sicker. Both boys had come home from work a few days ago feeling run down and sniffly before they both quickly progressed to full blown colds and fevers. The big difference though was that, when Aaron was sick, he became a little bit of a clingy mess while Ryan tended to hold it together better. So even though both of them were sick, Ryan couldn’t help but want to take care of his partner. 

Ryan shivered as the thermometer beeped, before pulling it out and groaning. Crap, his temperature had gone up again. He sighed before pitching forward.

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

Damn it! He sniffled wetly and blew his nose before washing off the thermometer and heading out of the bathroom. He forced a smile as he approached his partner. 

“Aaron, babe, temperature time.”

Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo!

Ryan laughed quietly.

“Bless you sneezy.”

“You too. Heard you sneezing in the bathroom.”

Ryan sighed and sniffled. 

“Yeah. It’s getting annoying.”

Aaron smiled and snuggled closer to his boyfriend, opening his mouth for the thermometer. Ryan smiled and obliged, kissing Aaron’s forehead in the process. When the thermometer beeped, he pulled it out and nuzzled Aaron’s head.

“100.2. Went up a little bit.”

“Ugh. How about you?”

“Hm?”

“Did your temp go up?”

“Oh no. Still no fever.”

Aaron frowned and glanced up from Ryan’s shoulder. 

“You sure honey? I’m sweltering leaning against you.”

Ryan shrugged and glanced down. Aaron sighed and got up.

“Ryan? Do you have a fever? Please tell me the truth.”

Ryan sighed.

“Okay, maybe I have a little bit of a…”

“Damn it Ryan!”

Aaron yanked the thermometer out of his partner’s hands and practically shoved it into Ryan’s mouth.

“Don’t you dare think of taking that out.”

Ryan rolled his eyes, but complied, allowing the thermometer to do its job. When it beeped, Aaron pulled it out and shoved Ryan gently.

“102.3. Ryan!”

“I’m okay, really.”

“Ryan, you’re so sick and…Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo! Eschoo!

“Bless you.”

Aaron sighed and grabbed a tissue, blowing his nose. Ryan sighed.

“I’m sorry I downplayed how sick I am. I just…I know you get really miserable when you don’t feel well while I always just kind of push through it and I didn’t want to make you feel like you had to take care of me.”

Aaron smiled sleepily and nuzzled his partner’s neck.

“Ryan, you’re an idiot. So, you’re sicker than me, so what? You have your way of being sick and I have mine. Just cause you’re sicker doesn’t me you have to stop taking care of me.”

Ryan sighed and leaned his forehead against Aaron’s. 

“How am I so lucky to have found you?”

Aaron smiled and kissed Ryan’s lips gently.

“Right back at you.”

Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo! Hepshoo!

“Gesundheit.”

Prompt: Read All About It (Emeli Sande):

Characters: Stephen/Mark (allergies)

“Hey cutie.”

Mark glanced up and smiled as he saw Stephen pull up a seat across from him at the library. Stephen smiled back and leaned over, placing a gentle kiss on Mark’s cheek. Mark blushed and bit his lip, prompting a huge grin from Stephen. 

“How was your day babe?”

Mark shrugged.

“Not bad. I have a paper due from class in a few days. I’m just trying to finish it so I can have the weekend free.”

Stephen nodded as he pulled out his own books and settled in. Mark smiled and gently nudged his boyfriend’s foot under the table before turning back to his own paper. The boys worked in comfortable silence for awhile until Mark let out a small groan. Stephen glanced up worriedly.

“You okay babe?”

Mark sighed.

“Yeah. I just realized there’s another book I need to go and grab. And it’s buried all the way in the back of the library.”

Stephen laughed quietly so he wouldn’t disturb the other library patrons.

“Aw, poor baby. Do you want me to go and get it for you?”

Mark rolled his eyes affectionately and playfully smacked his boyfriend as he got up.

“I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Kay.”

As Mark began to walk away, Stephen quickly tugged on his hand and pulled him close, placing a kiss on his lips.

“Love you.”

Mark smiled, blushing lightly.

“Love you too.”

“Hurry back.”

--------------

“I have returned from my journey!”

Stephen smiled and laughed playfully at his boyfriend, smiling as his partner came to sit back down next to him. 

“I’m so glad you survived.” 

Mark smiled and leaned his forehead against Stephen’s shoulder.

“Missed you.”

Stephen let out a breathy laugh.

“Missed you too hon.”

Mark sighed contently before sitting back up and reluctantly returning to work. He pulled up the book he had just retrieved and began to read. Within seconds however, his nose had other ideas. He sniffled and quickly pinched his nose shut, stifling his sneezes in the near silent library.

Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

Stephen smiled and kissed Mark’s head.

“Bless you sweetheart.”

“Thanks.”

Mark sniffled again and rubbed his nose, feeling it twitch viciously. Stephen frowned.

“You okay babe?”

“Yeah. Nose is just itchy. I need to sneeze agai…Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you!”

Mark sniffled and reached into his bag to pull out a tissue from his travel pack. He quickly blew his nose, blushing slightly when a few people at the table next to them glanced at him. He sat up and buried his face in Stephen’s neck.

“That was embarrassing.”

“You’re okay babe. I don’t think anyone really noticed.”

Mark nodded, still blushing, and turned back to his book, smiling as Stephen kept a loving, protective arm around his waist. However, as soon as he had returned to his work, his nose began to tickle again.

“Damn it…Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you babe! Honey, are you okay? Are you getting sick?”

“No. It feels more like aller…Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish! Aish!

“Bless you!”

Mark sniffled as his nose twitched again, trying desperately to ignore the tickle and return to work. He rubbed his nose again before turning the page of the book. Immediately, a huge pile of dust flew up from between the pages, blowing right into Mark’s face. 

“Oh no…Ai…Ai…AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AI…Ai….AISHOO!

Mark blushed bright red as he scrambled for his tissues. He could feel everyone in the library staring at him. Stephen jumped into action and helped his boyfriend grab the tissues, quickly bringing them to his nose as he continued to sneeze.

AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO! AISHOO!
“Bless you honey. Blow your nose.”

Mark nodded, nose still twitching, and blew his nose forcefully, trying desperately to stop the sneezing attack. Stephen rubbed his back gently, kissing his head.

“Bless you sweetheart.”

Mark blushed bright red, tears streaming down his face, half of them allergic tears, half of them tears of embarrassment. Stephen wrapped his arm around Mark’s waist and helped him stand up, grabbing the book and quickly leading him out of the library. As soon as they were outside, Stephen pulled a still sniffly, stuffy Mark into his arms.

“Oh honey.”

“That was so awful!”

“I know sweetheart.”

“I didn’t know that book was so dusty!”

“I know hon. Let me take you home and we’ll get some allergy medicine in you.”

Mark sighed, holding back tears, and hugged his boyfriend closer. 

“Will you snuggle me more?”

Stephen smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s head.

“Of course honey.”

Mark sniffled and allowed himself a small smile as his boyfriend kissed him again. Stephen smiled and hugged him a little bit closer.

“Come on babe. Let’s get you home.”

Prompt: Under Your Spell (Once More, With Feeling)

Characters: Tyler/Andrei (cold)

note: this is for Juto! 

“Okay, so are we still okay with no presents this year?”

“Tyler, even if I wanted to get you a gift, we’re both broke.”

Tyler laughed and pulled Andrei into a hug, kissing his lips gently. Andrei smiled and nuzzled Tyler’s neck. 

“So, no Christmas or Hannukah gifts this year. What do you want to do to celebrate then?”

Tyler shrugged.

“How about we cook a nice meal and curl up on the couch and watch Christmas movies?”

Andrei smiled.

“That sounds perfect.”

--------------

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you Andrei!”

Andrei sighed and blew his nose miserably before collapsing back against the couch.

“Ugh! I know we said we were just going to spend Christmas in but I was so hoping sneezing and coughing and fevers wouldn’t be a part of it as well.”

Tyler smiled and kissed Andrei’s head.

“I know baby. I’m sorry you’re not feeling well.”

Andrei sighed.

“I’m sorry I got sick on Christmas.”

“Oh babe, it’s not your fault! Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?”

“I’d feel better if you would stay home and take care of me…”

Tyler laughed.

“I know, I know. But the library is still open today so I still have to go to work.”

“Who goes to the library on Christmas Eve’s day? Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you sneezy.”

Andrei sniffled and blew his nose again before turning back to Tyler.

“What time will you be home?”

“Probably not until around 8. But we’re closed tomorrow so you have me all to yourself.”

Andrei smiled before letting out a big yawn. Tyler frowned and kissed Andrei’s head again.

“Honey, if you’re tired, get some sleep, okay? Don’t wait up for me.”

“I don’t sleep well without you.”

Tyler smiled.

“Well, try to get some rest anyways and when I come home, I’ll come snuggle you.”

“Promise?”

“I promise hon.”

-------------

Andrei stirred as he felt a pair of warm arms encircle him, pulling him close.

“Ty? That you?”

“Yeah baby. It’s me.”

Andrei shifted and rolled over, immediately curling up in Tyler’s arms. Tyler smiled and nuzzled Andrei’s hair.

“How are you feeling baby?”

“Good answer.”

Andrei rolled his eyes and reached over to grab a tissue. When he finished, he groaned and leaned back against the pillow.

“I’ve been sneezing non stop. I feel like my nose is completely blocked up and sore.”

“Yeah, you sound pretty stuffy.”

Andrei sighed and snuggled closer, letting out a yawn. Tyler nuzzled his boyfriend’s head and burrowed down under the covers, pulling him impossibly closer. 

“Close your eyes and go back to bed babe. You don’t want to keep Santa waiting, do you?”

Andrei snorted out a laugh and shoved his boyfriend playfully.

“You can stay up if you want to babe. I know it’s still early.”

“Actually, it’s a little after 10. I had to run a few errands before I came home.”

“Okay.”

Tyler kissed the younger man’s head once more before turning out the light.

“Sleep well hon.”

--------------

Andrei yawned and opened his eyes, enjoying a moment of peace before sniffling and pitching forward with a fit of sneezes. 

As he reached over to grab a tissue, he saw a note on the bedside table. He smiled as he read it.

Hey babe,

Hope you’re feeling a little better this morning. When you feel up to it, come out and get some breakfast. Then we can curl up and open presents from Santa. :) Love you sweetheart.

Andrei laughed and slowly trudged out of bed, grabbing one of Tyler’s sweaters on the way out of the room. He slipped into the sweater as he called out for his partner. 

“Ty?”

“In the kitchen.”

Andrei smiled as he saw Tyler at the stove, plating omelettes for them. He stepped up behind the chef and wrapped his arms around his waist, kissing his shoulder. Tyler smiled.

“How you feeling babe?”

“Like death.”

“Oh hon. I’m sorry. Well, how about we go into the other room and open presents?”

Andrei frowned. 

“Presents? I thought we said no presents.”

“They’re not from me. They’re from Santa!”

Andrei rolled his eyes but allowed Tyler to lead him into the other room. He sighed when he saw 8 wrapped presents under the Christmas tree. 

“Tyler…”

“SANTA!”

“Fine. Santa didn’t need to do this.”

Tyler smiled.

“Well, maybe he wanted to. Now, sit down and open them up sickie!” 

Andrei sat down and was immediately attacked by a tickle in his nose.

“Crap…Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you! Here, open this one first.”

Andrei sniffled wetly and grabbed the box from his partner, opening it slowly. When it was open, he smiled and shook his head fondly as he pulled out a three pack of tissues. 

“Thank you Santa.”

Tyler smiled and opened a pack, passing them to Andrei to blow his nose. When he was done, he passed the next present to the sick man, smiles on both their faces.

--------------

10 minutes later, Andrei had opened up presents containing tissues, cough syrup, a thermometer, a Nyquil/Dayquil pack, Tylenol, Theraflu, decongestants and cough syrup. When he was finished, Tyler curled up next to him, pulling him close and kissing his forehead. 

“I have a present for you.”

“Tyler, you already gave me too much.”

“For the last time Andrei, it was Santa! This one’s from me.”

Tyler reached under the couch and pulled out an envelope, passing it to his partner. Andrei laughed and opened the envelope. Inside were various handmade “gift certificates”: one for a massage, one for snuggles, one for neck kisses, one for forehead kisses and one for shower sex. Andrei raised a playful eyebrow at Tyler as he read the last one. Tyler shrugged.

“What can I say?”

Andrei tilted his head up and kissed Tyler’s lips.

“Thank you sweetheart.”

“Merry Christmas.”

“You too.”

Andrei sighed as his nose tickled again.

“Ty…can you pass me present number one?”

Tyler laughed and passed Andrei the tissue box with not a moment to spare.

Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo! Aitchoo!

“Bless you!”

Ahhhhh the CUTENESS!!! 

Poor Mark in the library!!! That one was so cute!!! And my prompt!!! Just pure fluff and Christmas cuteness... 

Thanks lovey 😍 

((Haha I think "read all about it" was set somewhere in the 90ies, before googling on phones or home computers was a thing. Where library's had to stay open late on Christmas eve's day just waiting for a nearby family to pause in their Christmas dinner and go:

"What do you mean the Vikings didn't celebrate Christmas? Is that true? Hold ye Christmas puddin', imma head to the library and look it up." :lol: )) 

Those were terribly cute and I loved Tyler's idea of Christmas presents. Good one.

Archived